Is he/she non-binary?

Is he/she non-binary?

Attached: 1569176617542.png (1000x793, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ternary_computer
dailysignal.com/2019/03/10/i-was-americas-first-non-binary-person-it-was-all-a-sham/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH YES

>robot
>not binary
???

please commit death

I don't know what "it" is what I'd fuck it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ternary_computer

Nothing is actually non-binary.

Mettaton is called "he" repeatedly you utter moron
Next you'll tell me Mad Mew Mew is a trans wlw kween

non binary isn't a thing, first guy to get himself declared as non binary has admitted he was just mentally ill and all the doctors were too scared to treat him as the mentally ill person he was and just did whatever he said.

dailysignal.com/2019/03/10/i-was-americas-first-non-binary-person-it-was-all-a-sham/

The ghost piloting it is female, confirmed.

Mettaton is a he
Physically he's a robot and probably has a robot dick
Nonbinary is a meme forged by anarchists who want to deconstruct any kind of idea of gender

Male? Female? Male liking Males? Males Liking females? Females liking females? Females liking males?
Males trying to be Females? Females trying to be males? Either trying to have partial elements of the other?
THROW IT ALL OUT
GENDER AND SEX DOESNT WORK, WERE NEITHER HONK HONK CLOWNWORLD

Attached: 1567746370731.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

Hey on the bright side, atleast Yea Forums supports any kind of gayness or gender fuckery! except for trans folk , just take a look at their Gachimuchi memes and such.

he is trans-black gay muslim ponyspirit non binary

He’s a metrosexual

Yea Forums doesnt support anything, idiot.
Anons just makes fun of trigglypuffs
If you make something a big deal like the "IM GONNA SAY THE N WORD" theyre going to fucking run with it because they know they'll get a reaction out of people

Attached: 1569239011792.gif (480x427, 3.62M)

He's fab like David bowie and calls himself a he

Boys can like girly shit too, retard. You trannies disgust me simply because you're trying to completely cement gender roles. My niece is 12 years old and she is a tomboy. I'll have you know those fucking Tumblr trannies at her school keep "encouraging" her to transition into a freak, to the point where I consider it bullying. She can be a girl who likes boy things. Mettaton can be a boy who likes girly things. Fuck you.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 0456.jpg (1024x356, 96K)

>Folk
Kill yourself immediately.

He's most likely Autosexual

just stay out of muh bigen