Attached: Dies.png (1800x1182, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/jfjcj
youtube.com/watch?v=DORhmoDApF4
youtu.be/VY-k_YVkRKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's very casual not gonna lie.

Did he overdose?

Attached: 1118full-courtney-hope.jpg (1118x1482, 148K)

Fucking casual.

Just how? I can't even count the amount of times I did that.

>the straw that broke the camels back.

it didnt cause it. he was doing something wrong for an extended period of his life, and it eventually caught up to him.
be it poor eat/drinking/sleeping habits, or something else.

What a scrub.

RIP in pieces you piece of shit

Attached: 9f817d6279c987b73dad8e3be8d05372.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Remember to buy a new chair, Yea Forums.

Attached: zTyfHGs.jpg (1024x769, 127K)

>Game was actually Polybius
That would make his 19 hour survival rate impressive

Attached: iu.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Every time I see this, Im on my computer chair and my asshole clenches a little bit harder

Attached: 1549816216496.png (1400x900, 837K)

was probably cooming on a daily, the heart can't take it

What game was he playing Yea Forums?

what's the likelyhood that happens instead of it breaking while I'm leaning back?

I would but egonomic chairs are so goddamn expensive urgh

>DISGUSTING FAT FUCK DIES AFTER NOT MOVING HIS SWEATY ASS FOR 19 HOURS
ftfy OP

Attached: 1533843956474.jpg (476x621, 309K)

I played mgsv 48 hours straight when it came out. Fuck.

I've just partied for 15 hours straight, took a bunch of Molly and coccaine, then went home, fucked my girlfriend and played 8 hours of dota-wow classic.
What a fucking casual

Wow only 19 hours? Casual.

What a scrub

I have one of these chairs, fuck.

This is the most likely case

Wait how? I've never gotten to 19 hours but I've had days where I've sat for extended hours because of work and overtime. You see this sort of thing in the news a lot too. So what was really wrong with the guy? Fat? Heart attack? Blood clot? Even getting up to this and get food should be enough for your body to be okay generally.

He probably had a really fucked up body prior. Lots of energy drinks.

Fun story; one time I tipped back in my chair (like a moron) and fell. My armrest broke into a sharp point, and it was pointed out to me that if the trajectory of my fall was any different I could've been impaled.

>he can't go 20+ hours without pissing
>he can't go 5 days without shitting
>he can't go over a week without eating
>he can't go over a day without sleep
>he can't go over 24 hours without moving

Attached: 1502256533131.jpg (344x344, 43K)

>only nineteen hours

Attached: 1559232182727.jpg (640x4488, 669K)

I assume he had a blood clot or something. A freak accident, even if it was influenced by him sitting still for a day

Obviously he didn't die because he was playing, he probably just had another health issue worsened by sitting still for hours/not paying attention to it.
Headline is just soccer mom bait.

Thanks china. All hail Winnie da Pooh

I really wish I could buy a fixed chair without this kind of stupid adjustment mechanism, but I never managed to find anything.

extremely unlikely to get one by sitting down for an extended period of time once.
he has to have a history of not moving, or be obese/other health issues.

I'm fat but I drink literally nothing but water and a lot of it so I have to get up to pee a fair bit. How doomed am I?

Cut some fat and you'll be alright

I had a 43 hour binge on Hitman 2 earlier this year and just got angry looks from the wife. No death. What a fucking noob.

The excess weight will put extra stress on your heart, so blood flow is worsened particularly in your legs. Sitting still will increase your risk of having a blood clot, but it's still pretty unlikely. Either way, I recommend slimming down

Attached: 1568054267865.jpg (640x860, 76K)

>Haha what a casual
This but unironically.
Dude must have had some underlying issues.

>no blood on the seat of the chair
fake and homosex.

Considering you drink water and you do get up from time to time, not at all.

>19 hours
How the fuck, im guessing he died from dehydration or monster overdose because you have to fight your body to stay in place for that long, anyone who can play for more than five hours with out needing to get up for a while isnt long for this world

>Wu Tai, 24, was playing a marathon session of World of Warcraft in an internet café in Shanghai when he suddenly began coughing violently and collapsed in his chair.

>CCTV footage shows shocked fellow gamers watching as Wu turned to his left to cough violently on the floor.

>“I suddenly heard him groan and when I turned to see what happened he was very pale and looked uncomfortable,” witness and fellow gamer Hsin Lo, 20, told CEN. “He was dabbing his mouth with a hankie which had blood on it.”

>Witnesses asked Wu if he was okay and he said he felt better, but an ambulance was called. When medical crews arrived, they attempted to resuscitate Wu, but he was already dead.

>According to a police spokesman, "An autopsy will determine the cause of death but there seems little doubt his playing on the computer for 19 hours instead of resting contributed to his death."

I'm not linking to Fox News and can't find an archive. Also
>China
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 5CAEF05E-CE6A-4F9F-990E-679F76FA9A04.jpg (800x450, 53K)

He was probably halfway through the opening of MGSV. Poor guy didn't even get a chance to uninstall it after seeing credits rolling after every single mission.

What seat doesn't have a metal plate covering the bottom?

guaranteed it was some fat fuck with insane levels of water retention while being 500lbs and surrounded by nothing but food primarily made of salt and grease
sat on his ass 20 hours a day, probably sleeps sitting up because of apnea or vast amounts of visceral fat clogging his heart and lungs
gaming was just his release, he would have died no matter what, reading, watching films, building and painting models, whatever the fuck
i hate "journalism"

Man, how can you stand doing that for that long. If I stay up for a day, my eyes just start aching from staring at a screen. Plus it gets hard to concentrate properly

Depends how fat you are, but probably fine. You don't need to be up long, especially if you're getting up fairly frequently

imagine thinking any of this is funny

So you played about an hour and a half and watched a really long movie that didn't make any sense.

I want to go back to playing games for 15 hours at a time, but there are zero non-casual games right now...

I once played factorio for 35h or 40h straight when i had troubles sleeping.

>I've just partied for 15 hours straight, took a bunch of Molly and coccaine, then went home, fucked my girlfriend and played 8 hours of dota-wow classic.
>What a fucking casual
Pssh try 48 hours partying scrubbo, 15 hours ain't no ting pussyole

doing anything for 19 hours instead of treating whatever was wrong with him would probably have killed him

>He was dabbing
Fucking chinese always up for a good dab

>person dies doing thing that people do all the time
>"Why couldn't he have died doing something he never did," family cries.

Attached: 1445993567604.png (320x287, 104K)

All that sewer cooking oil plus 30 hours of low level league grinding gets to you.

how? what are people dying from? don't you need a medical condition or something so this really gets dangerous?

okay boys lets stand up and stretch. go pour a glass of water. lets all think about positive outcomes and try to better ourselves today. remember the love we share.

Attached: 1.jpg (500x1220, 103K)

>Even getting up to this and get food should be enough for your body to be okay generally.
I guess that was the problem, he probably stayed 19 hours in a chair and got some organ failure because he didn't go to the bathroom or ate anything for too long.

I once stayed awake for 5 days straight playing Quake while on a speed binge. This guy had something very wrong with him and gaming had nothing to do with it.

And this is why I only game on sofas and plastic pool chairs.

Seriously a sturdy pool chair has amazing back support.

If i tried that back one i'd be hospitalized

>haha i can do that :)
I'd like to shake the motherfucker's hand who plays 2 rounds of desert bus back to back. You guys don't know jack shit about gaming for 18 hours. So sit the fuck down.

This, lazy fuck playing 10-20 hours on the daily, eating pure shit and doing 0 exercise, blood clot forms, one day he dies being a lazy fuck

Attached: 1559663893485.jpg (800x800, 203K)

One of the reasons why I sit on pic related

Attached: a15d4d05-9940-4b11-8fd7-0202acf549c6.jpg (2400x2400, 248K)

I use a couch + TV most of the time for ultra comfy. Just takes a few USB extension cables from the PC. Takes care of both the body and the eyes.

don't worry, you'll learn what irony is some day

Nothing on the Korean that lasted 50 hours with a few breaks back in 2005 before he finally died.

Retard.

How do they seriously die? I have no idea what kind of massive defect you gotta have

office chairs are a meme, seriously
branch out and get yourself something with more support, even a basic bar stool with a back rest will do your posture more good than one of those death traps

Yep I was right

don't try this, i did and now i have aids.

it´s hillarious if you´re not amerifat

>TFW Wage slave but that's okay I walk for twelve hours a day at my job for 3 days and can game the rest of the week
I almost feel fit, If only I could find a way to eat healthier while at work.

Why does she have hooks for feet?

Most canisters are built to prevent this, this is a very old problem

>he never had hallucinations due to lack of sleep

>Calling him an addict in the headline
Rubs me the wrong way desu

>Ankles
Don't do this one. that's begging for a calf cramp.

it's cringe as fuck yes, it's a zoomer test

Make your own lunches. Cheaper than going out and buying something.

if you cramp your calf just pull your feet towards you

>Wu Tai, 24, was playing a marathon session of World of Warcraft in an internet café in Shanghai when he suddenly began coughing violently and collapsed in his chair.
>World of Warcraft
I was going to say at least he died doing what he loved, but we all know that isn't the case

I know you know what they're trying to say, but you can be addicted to literally anything regardless whether or not it's chemically addictive

Not if you stretch your calves first. C'mon user.

>Running

Enjoy your blown out knees at 40.

t. 400 lbs amerilard

>tfw can't game for sessions longer than 60 minutes anymore (except MGSV because im highly autistic)

Attached: EE1tUBpUUAA_xR4.jpg (1202x1080, 120K)

>(except MGSV because it takes that long to fucking do anything)
ftfy

He was chinese so he was almost certainly a lot thinner than you, burger.

I can't sit down for more than an hour or even less sometimes, I'm too much of a ADHD zoomer

i have intense adhd man and when i was a zoomie I used to marathon games in a single day, i used to play for fucking hours. now i'm 22 and I can barely make it to an hour. I played 15 minutes of greedfall like 10 hours ago and quit it and played 90 minutes of MGSV, rest of the day was shitposting and browsing and doing shitty menial tasks and reading stuff. I've been telling myself for the past 4 days that "tomorrow im gonna play all day and enjoy all those games".

Glad that pic is spreading now. I actually hate a folder just for this thing. Here's a new one I found recently. Haven't converted yet. It's that fresh.

streamable.com/jfjcj

Problem with this is all mechanisms that has this use the same mechanism which is gas or liquid that is in constant pressure when you use it. This is like sitting on a balloon filled with air. Eventually it will pop.

fake

>be japan, master race of asians
>consider chinese as nothing but savages
>be japan
>create the video game industry
>the chinese go absolutely mental for it
>their little chink hearts cant handle it
>they start dropping like flies
mfw i figure out Japan's final solution

Attached: laughter_stops.png (462x450, 189K)

Modern designed chairs should have the top part go into the bottom part, Not the other way around. Also most designs use compression springs and proper shielding so the only end result is eventually you have a chair that is flat and useless.

how about this? youtube.com/watch?v=DORhmoDApF4

I slept like 2 days a week for over a year while doing nothing but playing vidya and jerking off and all I got was hangovers from running on chemicals for so long

>so the only end result is eventually you have a chair that is flat and useless.
The tension is all in one tube. Yes. Often you will just drop straight in the chair with no damage to your anus but getting a forced anal with this kind of chairs is not uncommon as you think it is.

That's not want I meant by it. It's possible the guy really was a gaming addict but it feels unnecessarily judgmental to call him that in a headline. Why not "Man/woman/teen/etc dies after 19-hour gaming session?" Why characterize him at all instead of sticking to the facts of the situation?

people after doing basically anything
a man died after eating instant noodles
a woman died after attending church on sunday morning
etc.

When I used to pull all-nighters I would sit in a dark room watching a bright monitor. After getting up and looking at my environment I would feel really tiny in a giant world.

What's tgis effect called?

Low IQ

is this what intense adhd is? because I'm exactly like this but I thought it was pretty normal? I keep postponing anything for no apparent reason, I just can't seem to get started with anything so I end up wasting my whole day on Yea Forums instead

AIDS

rookie hours, what a faggot

Alice in wonderland syndrome

>used to be able to do ~16 hours a day with no issue
>years later I get headaches after 10 hours and have to take a nap for them to go away and only able to go on for another 3 hours
Fuck.

Attached: 1568516556772.gif (220x223, 666K)

That is pathetic.

Fucking loser.

I've started choosing the games I play based on whether or not I need to hear the audio. I'll usually listen to a podcast or something while I play so I just end up sticking to the same games. I started playing Mankind Divided recently and it's good, but I almost never find the motivation to start it because I actually want to hear the game sounds

Attached: C9EnxGwXoAAUhUZ.jpg (656x874, 87K)

Attached: bd8.png (1190x906, 178K)

But unironically casual. Pulled 24 hour vidya sessions multiple times, the longest I ever managed was 30ish hours before falling asleep for 12 hours. Imagine DYING from playing video games LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Looks more like ketchup than blood.

Makes sense if you think about it.

Basedboyism

I have fallen asleep while playing games. I was driving on some track in GTA one time and I just kept crashing into walls because I nodded off constantly. Don't know why I even was playing anymore at that point. But it also made me think of how it must feel to fall asleep while driving a real car. You're just suddenly asleep and then you wake up in a ditch

holy shit im the same except the podcast bit
i just find something tranquil about playing games silently, not that i'm having any fun anymore. i just feel so jaded about playing that i don't wanna hear anything while playing

Attached: iraq-iraqi-president-saddam-hussein-with-camera-surrounded-by-military-EK2MNE - Copy.jpg (681x1247, 290K)

Okay...

I'm taking a shit right now :3

I don't know if it's the same then. I feel like playing vidya is almost like knitting, I'm just doing something with my hands while I listen to something else

Did he impale his balls?

Here is a medical analysis of some dude that got fucked up after playing for 70hrs straight
youtu.be/VY-k_YVkRKs

No, he blew through his asshole up into his stomach.

What a faggot. I played Greedfall for 21 hours straight two weeks ago and used piss jugs so k wouldn't have to get up.

>wake up on Saturday
>pick game I haven't played on steam
>play game literally all day
>19hrs easily, beat game
>go to bed without eating
>dont die
it's easy to not die, just git gud

Attached: 1568739709047.jpg (828x765, 417K)

This. Just inhale and exhale, not that fucking tough. The new generation of gamers are a bunch of dumb fuck casuals.

Legit question bros, where did the blood came from?

Attached: 1569160187444.jpg (216x234, 8K)

>coughing blood

Yep. That's a pulmonary embolism alright. So glad I have the most uncomfortable chair, I have to get up every hour because it's so goddamn hard

How do I avoid getting a blood clot? This thread got me worried.

/thread

>what is the likely hood of this unknown chair of mine to break?
how the fuck are we supposed to know that?

It's fake, you dipshit.

>did came
Fucking...

Move around more often.

Don't be fat. Don't eat a high-sodium diet. Exercise regularly. Related, but different requirement: do not sit for extended periods of time. Get up every hour and walk around for a few minutes. Remain hydrated; that means WATER, Burgertard.

>Glad that pic is spreading now.
Picture is old as fucking dirt newfag

>water

Gross

>why is fox news characterizing some random kid that died in shanghai

had a blood clot and a pulmonary embolism last year but luckily survived. AMA

It's ok to be casual

Attached: win win.jpg (710x1093, 131K)

someone looked at this abomination and thought "wow this is the peak of female beauty let's cast her as a model"

because hook feet people need to stretch aswell

Get into yoga, nerds.

Currently sick atm so i keep waking up at like 3 am and cant go back to sleep after.
Hadn't seen a sunrise in so long it was nostalgic

>sit in a dark room watching a bright monitor
It's just called looking at a close object and getting near-sighted, stare at objects in the distance once in a while so you don't completely fuck your eyes

Attached: 1547678020818.jpg (1200x1187, 127K)

How did you find out you had it? what were the symptoms?

How was it when it was happening? My cousin died of exactly this a few days ago; wondering how severe her pain was when she went. I wasn't super close with her so don't sugarcoat it.

What's your daily routine like?

I have a destroyed left elbow from reclining in front of my PC, leaning on that elbow while lying down for the past 10 years. I have done 24 hours multiple times and went without food the whole weekend. Never any issues other than sometimes I cant feel half my left hand and the elbow hurts.

But then I am much, much more white than your average American so obviously my health is better

>19 hour gaming session
that's actually the highest I've ever went, did this clown forget to eat or something?

Didnt you feel anything before it got in your lungs? Like apparently a big clot in the legs is painful asf

Must be health related. Drink plenty of fluids and eat... Yadda yadda...

>want to stop gaming and sleep
>suddenly boner
>cant sleep
>more than 24 hours later still going
>want to sleep
>fap
>drop onto bed and black out
Strategic nofaps are my answer to fatigue. The only other thing stopping me is shame. People can see how long you're playing sometimes.

You can go days without eating. You can go longer than a day without drinking. That he died after a 19 hour session is most likely just coincidence.

man people are fucking pussies lmao i once did a halo marathon of 12 hours, then didn't sleep and played through the whole game again and went to do my job at the postal office the day after

His ass. The dude got impaled and died from blood loss

If I recall correctly it happened in china, and the chair itself was very low quality

played FFXI for 3 days straight on more than one occasion

The consequences are not immediate, but making 19 hours gaming sessions into a habit will fuck you up for sure.

God what a lovely death, out of nowhere and without suffering.

just snap, and you're dead.

14.12%

it felt like a really bad flu but the symptoms went from zero to full force within like 20 minutes. the most notable symptoms were intense panic and troubled breathing. was rushed to the hospital and given blood thinner and stayed there overnight.

see above. desu i wasn't feeling that much pain, the most intense feeling was the panic.

i was about 330 lbs when it happened. cut down to 242 since. however, i'm a CS student so i can't completely eliminate sitting around for long times. standing up and walking around for a couple of minutes every hour is probably the most important thing to do.

yeah the pulmonary embolism came from a deep vein thrombosis so i had intense pain in the leg for around 2 months. however, my doctor was a fucking moron and diagnosed it as a torn muscle (i was doing intense weight lighting at the time)

You don't get blood clots just for sitting unless you're a fat fuck.

if you're a fat fuck sitting for long times like me i urge you to get knee high compression socks. they work wonders and you can get cheap ones on amazon.

>skyrimming
heh

how fat you have to be to die from that?

he actually suffered alot before dying rmao

I went the entirety of dreamhack without sleep (4 days 3 nights, I think). Though I was getting up like every half hour-hour for a smoke.

poz me daddy

>eat something.
>say "killed it" instead.
holy fucking kek, whats with you americans and this obsession with making everything cool.

>terrible speedrun
>terrible survival time
Mediocre as fuck

nobody waste time watching this shit, it's just "nigga got a clot" stretched out to the ad limit

>that gigachad chin

>Marathoned Chrono Trigger due to a faulty battery.
>Beat it in just a little over 30 hours.
>Some Chinese moron can't even handle 19 without keeling over

And faaaaaat, like 250 plus. Otherwise, most office workers would be dead at 200lbs on average

jesus christ, I've barely broken double digits and he almost got 50

When I quit my job, I'm going to fucking marathon some of my backlog. Sweet death, please be gentle.

guys I've been playing 23 hours today I feel pretty gooaertaertrtrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

literally just stand up and drink water how weak or fat must you bet to die in less than a 24 hour session

How fat? How tall?
If your 250 plus, lose weight
If your 6ft, 250 plus, lose weight

Exercise faggot

>be fat moron
>get ets 2

On one hand im not eating. on the other, I think I'm gonna die bros, I already get out of breath cleaning my room.

The longest I stayed up gaming 34 hours or something. I did it to fix my sleep schedule. A really stupid way to do it lol. I felt like I was doing to die before I went to sleep, not even kidding, like I genuinely believed I could die, all the energy and life in me was gone, i felt like a brain dead zombie barely clinging on. It’s weird, you spend so many hours fighting off the sleepiness that when it’s time to close your eyes and go to bed it’s not as easy to fall asleep as you might think, at least for me.

Honestly reclining with your legs up is a more healthy and comfy gaming position. Obviously not much of an option with PC but you could always hook it up to a TV and get some extension USB cords for your mouse and keyboard (which is what I'm using right now)

that's just cobra pose from yoga, do cat and cow instead if you want

Fellow Yea Forumsros if you’re over the age of 21 and not in particular good health (no six pack, fat, terrible cardio) then you definitely should never try to make yourself stay up like this. That’s where you die. Staying up all night is a young mans game. If you’re absolutely insistent on doing an “all nighter” to fix your sleep schedule or whoever at least include a couple hour long naps throughout.

>your

Attached: 1555723517352.jpg (215x204, 16K)

This is me, apnea is no joke. It can happen to not super fat people as well. If you wake up with sore throats in the morning and you are tired all the time no matter how much you sleep go get a sleep study it might save your life.

you'd think hospital food would be healthier

>no six pack
Bullshit, like near no one outside of gym fucks constantly working out has that post 30

>be fat
>get heart attack
whoa color me shocked
isn't it funny how these news of people dying from prolongated gaming are always fat fucks
he would have died any other say sooner or later
but no it is always the games' fault
gamers are truly the most oppressed minority

Attached: 1568189616412.jpg (744x687, 81K)

I've been doing all this poor for 20+ years user, since I was 16 I've sat and chainsmoked while I play vidya for at least 12hr a day (used to be more like 20 as a youngster). Kid definitely had underlying medical issues, all these cunts who die from shit like this do.

>COME AT ME, BEACH!

>gym fucks constantly working out
I hate that you made me say this. Cope, fatty.

This is why you never use office chairs. Folding chairs are better and cheaper

Pulmonary embolism probably
If you're too stupid that you can't stand up and walk around every couple hours, then maybe it's what you deserve.

It's not my fault I'm lazy.

Enjoy your blood clot.

that's racist against fat people

*sip*

Good.

if your chair can lift you while sitting on it, that seems like an insane design flaw

The fuck? I do that regularly for every big video game release. Weak ass nigga.

>tfw probably have ADD and constantly shift in my chair and change sitting positions from legs up on desk, legs crossed, feet on the floor, or get up just to open the fridge for no reason or something
I should start going for more walks though, being a hermit probably isn't good for me, but thank god I can't actually sit still for very long. At the very least I'm bouncing one of my legs or something

I'm currently doing the platinium of MGSV. Little do mortals know how much patience and dedication it requires, this game is literally worse than Skyrim when it comes to eating our time

Those chair have metal plates underneath the seat, this wouldn't happen. Unless this is China or some shit

>Unless this is China
>or some shit

Attached: 1537987113628.jpg (2206x1500, 371K)

This, but unironically

What's wrong, sweaty

Hahaha faggot I did 15 hits of lsd and ate bread that filtered Lysol floor cleaner and I now see sounds and hear colors.

Just use a wooden chair.

I have played games for 2 days straight and I'm alive and healthy. That dude probably already had some kind of illness or something.

fake, the center of you weight isnt in the direct center of the chair so you would fall back enough that your asshole wouldnt be impaled

id ruin her lower half irl
CG versions always lose the charm that comes from IRL

19 hours is pussy shit. I easily do 26+ hour sessions on the weekends.

another fallen comrade

I mean, that is pretty casual. When I was a teenager I'd pull 48 hours.

Attached: 1565241285886.jpg (2096x3000, 1.69M)

metal pipe up the ass

19 hours? I don't believe it. He must've had a condition of some kind.

Longest marathon for me was 48 hours of TS Future Perfect online multiplayer, stopping only to retrieve food, drink. And piss n shit

It will never get that good again bros...

im in it for the 100% but i soon realised it'll probably take over 100 hours. so i got warped in by the PF grade and FOB autism, and its pretty fun.
I'll continue "normal" gameplay for a while until I git gud enough to S all the missions. it's so fucking hard.

19 hours is pretty fucking pussy tier. Christ, you can't even stay awake a whole day? SAD! Wake me up when it's some bro who has been poopsocking it for 3 days straight.

>1800x1182

Attached: zooomie.png (434x327, 32K)

No

Yes

Start doing strength building exercises asap (for the best result/time ratio) you don't need weights initially, just do pushups, squats, crunches etc. and build up the number of reps. Also get a bike if you don't have one and go cycling starting with an hour and maybe build it up when you have the spare time (try to aim for 20mph+ for stretches where the road/environment/traffic allows it). You'll improve your health and feel better. Couple that with improving your diet (less carbs, slightly more protein and 2+ pieces of fruit a day and plenty of veg) and you won't be doomed at all.

t. doomed heart patient (not from obesity related stuff but just aware the heart is an intricate machine that could do with a user manual)

it's really only if you got a shitty chinese chair. Most got a metal plate between your ass and the pole.

I was such a fucking asshole as a kid, didn't realize so many of my problems would go away if i simply stopped being such a lazy sack

Attached: 4789080_200x130.gif (735x920, 169K)

The spine is much more flexible than you think, you can build up cobra slowly if you want, it's not that useful to stretch your core muscles if you don't couple it with core exercises like planking or crunches or whatever anyway.

He's home boys

Tea and coffee counts as water, use sweeteners instead of sugar if you have a sweet tooth because anything containing sugar barely hydrates besides being bad for other reasons (ie diabetes, gaining weight etc.). Also tea and lemon is great btw.

Don't do this, it's just treating the symptoms in a way that might make the consequences of the root cause(s) worse. Better to lose weight and not sit around for long periods.

Or you could learn to drink water. I just don't understand how you people get so hooked on sweet drinks you consider water gross and won't drink plain fucking water.

I once did a 29 hour Dead space hardcore run but atleast i tried to stand up every how or so for 2-5 minutes.

Yeah, I call bullshit. There has to be more to it than that. People binge watch entire shows on netflix, multiple seasons, and that is no different levels of stress on the body.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that idiots just believe.

Yeah this dude sucks. I've done three day straight video game binges while eating adderall like candy and drinking liquor and my heart rate / blood pressure were barely elevated. Get better genes pussy.

have sneex

>There has to be more to it than that.
He'd been coughing up blood. A 19 hour gaming session only killed him in the sense he ignored an obvious serious health issue to play video games instead.

>staying awake for 19 hours working, taking care of family, shopping, or physical misc. activities doesn't kill the average person
>sitting down relaxed barely moving your wrists/thumbs for 19 hours is a health hazard

I used to be over 300 and I never had issues like that. The worst wouldve probably been small parts of my hands falling asleep from not moving

most office workers have to get up on occasion to go to the printer or something.

>calling Galko a slut

Attached: 1556642848040.png (851x720, 780K)

>>sitting down relaxed barely moving your wrists/thumbs for 19 hours is a health hazard
It is. Many systems in the body rely on muscle movement to operate correctly. The most well known is the circulatory system. This is why inactivity can cause blood clots to form. Junkies, alcoholics, etc. often die not as a result of the substance abuse itself but the extended period of inactivity that goes with it.

Nigger this is why I have a job. I get paid to do that shit.

adderall or vyvanse can make you sit in one place for hours

>tfw always keep my feet ON the chair
if this happened to me, it would go all the way up my ass

Yeah it really is strange how restricting blood flow for a prolonged period of time can kill you, huh?

Attached: 1546764007101.png (720x1010, 962K)

>Read this thread
>My right calf is hurting
>I'm always laying on bed because shut in NEET
I'm fucked

>My right calf is hurting
Uh oh, better call a doctor dude...

That final spasm hit "post" button and solved captcha

>tfw you work a physically demanding job and still do this on a regular basis and don't die

He probably had a blood clot or something.

Attached: another scorcher.jpg (615x614, 24K)

Probably a blood clot.

I can't afford it but the pain is kinda slowly going away and only hurts if I flex/tense up the muscle a bit.
Must be something like muscle atrophying instead since I'm always in my bed

I don't if it's because I don't have interest in video games or I am a weakling but I can't play for more than 5 hours at a time.

That's what the kid in the OP thought too. Then BAM. Dead.

Currently at 93% completion here. S ranking everything took me literally two days. Not total time, not 48 actual hours, just two sessions over a weekend, probably five hours in total gameplay. Just do everything super fast, that's it. What really licks your butthole is finding animals, and doing extra mission requirements, especially listening to conversations. I'm still not even close to all the animals, and I've started deploying, dropping eight cages, and leaving just to farm them. I have thousands of fucking gerbils. If you still haven't S ranked everything, start placing your cages now. The one ray of sunshine is that you can just look up where the Tsuchinoko is, but everything else is 100% chance. I'm also trying to get S rank in all base abilities (almost there, only lacking in the security division) and developing every weapon and item (I don't even know how to get Support level 140 but who knows). My muscle memory as to every aspect of this game is to the point where I can hit choppers that have barely loaded in with an unguided rocket, can perfect stealth every mission but CANT FIND THE RIGHT GOD DAMN MICE.

My dog would be sad if I died since she likes to stay under the blanket sleeping and is scared of noises buy everyone else I know could care less.
Hopefully it's just a random pain else she's going to be surrounded by assholes.

Achievement unlocked: 'Addiction Cured'

When your dog gets hungry after your death it will start eating you to survive.

my anus is safe r-right?

Attached: IMG_5839.jpg (5466x2792, 1.68M)

Not really, i think it's fake that the chair implaed his arse or whatever but blood does look like that when it dries a bit.
Ketchup is too thick for the droplets to splash like that.

Never really played super long hours, because I turn into a literal mumbling retard after 25+ hours of no sleep, but I used to play mmos for 16+ hours almost every day for years in my teens. These cases of kids dying from long gaming sessions are usually due to underlying health issues or energy drink abuse.

yeah, a couple days was nothing while I was growing up.

mine only has a big metal screw in it, no explosive liquid shit

>be wagecuck
>have a change of shift from 22 to 6 after a day offs
>decide to pull a whole night'er
>havent slept for 30h+
>played whole time with pauses for food and shit
>some shitter literally dies after 19h
>mfw
GIT GUD CASULS

Attached: midnafag dab.png (1024x1024, 22K)

If you are gonna use 19 hs consecutive of nothing but playing games of your life in a row...you deserve to die.

Maybe that “pro gamer chair” was a blessing in disguise.

Attached: D64B85F5-0320-4ED8-A41D-C35144D0861B.png (900x692, 914K)

>That mess

Alright, if you guys ever did this game binge session before, having a bunch of snacks near your screen you DO have a nearby trashcan to throw the stuff away and NOT leaving it there right?

We’re all gonna die Yea Forums
OH NO NO NO NO
GET ME HE FUXK OUT OF THIS EXISTENCE
I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES FOR ETERNITY

what if I stuff it all into the biggest leftover package?

It was China.

yeah, the one's with metal plates are good. It's the chinese ones you have to worry about.

If he had been playing Link's Awakening he wouldn't have died.

Attached: linkle_inquisitive.webm (480x700, 3M)

That's not dangerous is it?

Video games are killing people we need to ban them.

holy shit I once jerked off 7 times and felt fucking disgusting afterwards.

>he was playing WoW for 19 hours and dabbing constantly

holy based

If being still/not getting up for too long can give you a blood clot and make you die, then why is it safe to sleep?

It's not

I just eat all the pakage is that bad?

I've been 24 hours on a row more than once and here I am. Not even dizzy.

Attached: 2014-12-26-042201.jpg (960x544, 151K)

Why would you want anything else but QT tomboy?

Based Beru

Noooo that's not good bros I sleep every night, what are the chances I will die?

Figure 3 is stretching the abs you fucking ignorant cunt. Holy fuck.

It's a crap shoot. You're rolling the dice every time you close your eyes. That's why old people die in their sleep so often, your dice pool gets smaller as you age.

Because not going to sleep is just as bad. Reminder that no sleep for more than several days will likely kill you. That's because sleep also regulates brain cleaning.

>hehe, I'm so smart for not running *munch* *munch*
*takes a long sip of Monster™ energy drink*

the particular problem with sitting is that it can pinch/constrain the blood vessels in your thighs due to the extra weight on them and the edge of the chair. the clot forms while you're sitting, and as soon as you get up it will break off and go up to your heart to kill you.

please god tomboy

>stopping
Well, there's the fucking problem you flibbertigibbet.

funfact you can sleep in one of these if you dont own a bed

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (207x244, 5K)

>russian
there's your problem

you can sleep in anything

Even the floor.

>implying

>wake up always tired
>sleep on my back though
How do I save myself?

Attached: 14460004860.jpg (1197x756, 153K)

even the wall

Lmao, I did 50 before dying, what a fucking scrub

Attached: 1541907375776.jpg (601x601, 35K)

thats bad 4 your back mate
i know a guy who screwed his back sleeping on the floor for a year

Try to sleep on your side if possible, but that is a short term solution. If you are sitting quietly doing something in the afternoon like watching a movie can you just fall asleep? Do you ever wake up with a sore throat? Do you frequently wake up in the middle of the night? Do you have a partner or family that can tell you if you are snoring? If any of that stuff happens you probably have sleep apnea. That shit can fucking kill you dead or shorten your life.

I almost died from it, go get a sleep study done most insurances will cover it. They will hook you up to a bunch of wires and watch you sleep for a night. Than you can take those results and go get a cpap machine. It might cost a few hundred dollars but it will 100% change your life. You will feel like a brand new person and have twice the energy you had before. Don't get the cheap knock off products they shill on the radio or at walgreens. I tried them all they don't work. You need a legit cpap machine.

i put a pillow under my back so i'll be fine

whats with you third worlders and making everything fucking boring?
its hilarious either way, what are you on about bro

Gee I should swimming with the fished because of all those 72hour study sessions I pulled before my boards.

Attached: medicalfrog1.png (657x580, 53K)

See that bright red button?
Yeah that's the anus obliterator button.

Attached: 1566951058054.png (800x600, 14K)

>if you get fat enough to make the chair sag and depress that switch it shoots a rod into your ass and kills you
Why aren't these in every Wal-Mart?

Gotta keep my gaming marathon going
What game do I play next?

0-1: MOHA
2-4: PR
5-6: IF
7-8: TX
9-0: VC

Cause everyone who bought them got their butt blasted.
it killed the rectum destroying economy.

Attached: 1564036922270.gif (600x200, 258K)

what's pr?

you're not stretching it right if you're stretching your abs.

Penis Relocator

Attached: 1567753183881.gif (350x263, 196K)

>He was dabbing
lost

He forgot to change the batteries in his gaming chair.

Attached: EknJViPiyr7C1wcdHiAZ7kzav-jOUFg2T7BI5PlxxQM.png (640x979, 1.09M)

i think the only time i'd pull this was marathoning shit like halo, nba jam, or streets of rage with my room mates on a snow day/weekend. we'd get shitty fast food and get drunk as fuck. Back when i smoked and mixed caffeine and booze. Don't take being young for granted. I'm 32 now and keep tearing through the backlog a few hours a day, but those days are gone and I miss them.

>Played WoW Classic for 31 hours straight on launch day
>Hit 60 last week and am already bored of the game

Attached: 1564889022409.jpg (700x400, 31K)

>can't lay like this for too long anymore
>My chin feels like it's compressed af
>lowering the placement of the laptop helps a little.

A-am i getting old? :c

Dumb weaboo brainlet

I felt awful at 4