Well?

Well?

Attached: Dracula_vs_Ganondorf_2.png (960x540, 900K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!PsNG2QIR!awu3jvYLfBQdJU5ntLE84g
youtube.com/watch?v=j2BMuJyVFQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=J4p4J7pPEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xYTZMQedK7U
youtube.com/watch?v=TrTbPcgCcsI
youtube.com/watch?v=0zjcbcbklXs
odbfb.blogspot.com/2016/04/death-battle-predictions-bowser-vs.html
roosterteeth.com/post/51217430
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ganondorf
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dracula_(Castlevania)
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Link_(Composite)
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dante_(Devil_May_Cry)
youtube.com/watch?v=ksHrg_tSGqw
youtube.com/watch?v=CtZ-bzg_oqw
youtu.be/gxWARxuBMYo
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/vampire-bats-have-taste-bacon
shmuplations.com/castlevania/
youtu.be/r4tHItL1xLs
youtube.com/watch?v=NCUO3EtTWTg
youtube.com/watch?v=8SlWegS2sS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ganondorf

does ganon have hydro storm?

tough, they both get dumpstered by belmont

>Belmont
>Beating Ganon
lol no

Can anything in Dracula's arsenal counter DORIAH!?

Death Battle is stupid and you should bee embarrassed. However Dracula v. Ganon is a great comparison since they are almost 1-1 with power, forms, legions and the ability to come back from the dead by external means.

On one hand Dracula is, well, Dracula, and he has Death as his right hand who is even willing to fight for him before he's Dracula and after he's dead.
However, at the root of it Dracula emerged from a human being and it's why he could reincarnate into Soma and destroy the source of his own power, his essence essentially, the utter evil of his castle, and remain a (dominant, ubermench) human being.

Ganon on the other hand is literally a manifestation of evil itself. He's not just the greatest warlock ever but he's legit the reincarnation of a living doomsday. I guarantee he's be put to sweat in a fight with Dracula, even if we leave out Death for help, but ultimately I think Ganon would win simply for that alone.

Now the real question is: Who aside from Dracula could kill Alucard? Even Ganon would be wrecked easy the minute Alucard goes into poison mist mode. Dracula's son is broken.

Are you retarded? Link beats Ganon repeatedly and he's basically a reincarnating elvan Belmont, just with a sacred sword instead of a whip.

Attached: 0 Matthais.jpg (564x837, 111K)

DORIYAAA!

The Sacred Sword is the only think that can defeat Ganon.

If Belmont doesn't have the master sword, ganon will win EVERY time.

I dont think Drac has Silver Arrows or the Master Sword so he's pretty fucked vs Ganon.

Drac.

Attached: dRwnLYU[1].gif (348x225, 2.55M)

Sasuke lost
Rejoice

Wheres the mega leak? did that method get busted or something

of course sasuke would lose

they hate street fighter

Its in process according to the guy from /trash/

Figures /trash/ would be the ones to handle this

WHAT IS A GERUDO?

WHERE IS IT?

POST IT NOW

Silver arrows imply a vulnerability to silver, however.

Ganon is weak to general holy shit. Plus I think Dracula has the ability to seal things away or straight up take souls.

It's up
mega.nz/#F!PsNG2QIR!awu3jvYLfBQdJU5ntLE84g

Hieifags BTFO

Fucking based

Die Demon, you don’t belong in this world!

Attached: 6EC5E702-A546-4D28-9E18-471000E0A5A4.jpg (1802x3064, 345K)

Ganondorf wins. I can't see my boy Drac winning this one.

Attached: Dance in Peace.gif (400x225, 2.97M)

Death Battle is weird. They say Bowser tanked a black hole twice but somehow Ganondorf beats him? By using that magic on the Deku Tree that he doesn't even use during battle?

That's true, in the Zelda universe.
I'm sure Castlevania has some soul eating or fucking weapons the would work.

Dang I legit thought the first Castlevania rep would be Simon vs Dante or some shit

honestly, its pretty clear that theyve changed their viewpoint a ton recently
before they wouldnt acknowledge anything outside their bubble, now you have them using VSB scaling and acknowledging/debunking their calcs outright. I dont doubt that this time around ganon will be much better researched

The problem with Death Battle is that it has to end in death, Ganondorf can't realistically kill Bowser but Bowser can't kill Ganondorf.
So they had to end it SOMEHOW, so they used a ass pull.

Ganon is weak to Holy magic, the master sword is just the best source of it.

VSB scaling?

>Dracula can't really die unless you somehow get rid of his Castle and he can still just reincarnate eventually

>Ganondorf also can't really die unless it's his very specific weakness.

I dunno who comes out on this really.

Master Sword is the only thing that can seal away the darkness.

>Bowser can't kill Ganondorf
Bullshit, going by their analysis they were using a toonforce version of Bowser who tanked multiple black holes and can shapeshift into anything (their words not mine). Toonforce can beat Ganon.

vs battle (wiki) scaling, basically just the place that most people who are interested in this shit go to
they calc a lot of stuff (whether or not you agree with them is one thing) and a big complaint for DB for a while was that their verdicts didnt rely on calcs as much, but now they definitely do which shows the VSB influence

Leave that Oversized Pig Dwarf to me

Attached: 56f15052-32f5-45fb-9a4e-ef1ed283661f.png (1280x720, 687K)

>Sauce lost
How
Don't even like him, but that dude is fucking ridiculously strong and I don't remember Hiei being that strong

The death battle with Sasuke and Hiei, kind of disproves that since they made Hiei beating Sasuke while if you see their profiles it really shouldn't.

sure, im just saying VSB influenced their new style
in i think dragonzord vs kiryu on their podcast they also outright argued against a VSB power rangers calc

Hiei powerscaling to literal planet busters and the fact his Genetics are perfect counters to electricity, fire, and illusions

Hiei absolutely is not as strong or stronger than Sasuke but sometimes Screwattack wants to stir up controversy or get some fake cred by rooting for the underdogs.

They scaled him to Yusuke and the demon realm in general being far stronger than the human realm.

People still watch this shit?

There are no literal planet busters in YYH with the only exception of Yakumo with his sphere.

he isn't weak to ''holy magic'', he got impaled by the Sword of the Seven Sages, remember? Did he die? Nah, he broke free from his restraints and murdered a sage with said sword. If you don't have the Master Sword, you will not win against Ganondorf.

I have never seen any planet busting feat or even anything close to Nardo and Sauce's feats in yyh.

Contrary to aesthetics, "toon force" isn't actually that big of a factor in the Mario universe. "Toon Force" only works for comedic effect and Bowser tanking those black holes was anything but comedic, especially when one of those black holes straight ended the universe and Rosalina kept everyone from dying to start a new one where they left off

Attached: 50032fa2438cce22e326c77db0e635894c42fca9_hq.jpg (499x468, 57K)

Gannon literally can't be defended without the Master Sword, let alone killed.
One Punch Man could annihilate him, and he'd still come back.

It was based on Genkai's claim an S-Class demon can be a planet buster in the human realm, but they in YYH they never fought in the human realm so it was chalked up the demon realm being stronger on a base level

Toon force isn't a big deal in the Mario universe because other characters have toon force feats. When you put up a toon force version of Bowser (yes, they actually counted surviving black holes as part of his durability for the fight against Ganon and also him being shapeshift into anything) then yes being a toonforce character will matter. Ganon has no chance against that version of Bowser.

Holy Magic doesn't do shit but stun, if you've kept up to date on your Zelda lore, you'd know only the Goddess Blade/Master Sword can do anything to him(inconsistently). He has only died Twice, one is before he became a Gerudo Male, and the other was the first game.

They've done battles that are 100% stalemates, and somehow picked a winner.
I knew one of the writers personally, and he's made it pretty clear that they pick a winner first, then gather reasons why.
That's how we get some fights where they use non-canon comics and "quotes" as evidence. While also not doing the same for the opposition.

>Toon force isn't a big deal in the Mario universe because other characters have toon force feats.
That's how it fucking works. And it isn't even fucking true if SMO tells us anything.

Toon Force is a "comedic" in nature, i.e. bullshit like Mario jumping up in the air because his ass in on fire or the lack of gore when he gets killed by a Thwomp.

But that doesn't equate to actual feats, which the Mario universe has plenty of

And yes I'm well aware Bowser surviving those black holes directly are points to his durability, that doesn't change it wasn't fucking "toon force" that had him survive, but his own strength because those scenes were meant to be taken seriously.

ALSO the shapshifting thing was a fucking moot point anyway, because not only is it useless since he couldn't use it to transform anything that could kill Ganon anyway, it was never fucking canon since Bowser never did anything like that in the actual games without assistance.

And again, Ganon cannot be killed by anything that's not the Master Sword. Period. No matter how strong Bower was, he could never put Ganon down unless aided by some holy object in the Mario universe like the Pure Hearts or something

And your dad works at Nintendo

Research Team hated Ganondorf vs Bowser and they have full verdicts on matches now
Ganondorf doesn't have NLF protecting him this time

the last deathbattle i watched was cloud vs link
they said cloud had ribbon making him immune to all status effects
link then proceeded to boomerang stun cloud for a win

Attached: 1567008410340.jpg (512x1117, 146K)

Genkai has probably never saw two S-class demons fight eachother.

yeah thats archaic shit, even they laugh at link vs cloud now

indeed nigga. uchiha fags are going to be seething!

Silver arrows in Zelda are different than your run of the mill silver though
The only times Ganondorf has truly died was with a combination of Light/Silver arrows and the Master Sword souped up wailing on him relentlessly and 2 out of 3 of those times are debatable that it killed him

>If Belmont doesn't have the master sword, ganon will win EVERY time.
The Vampire Killer could wreck Ganons shit

got fucked by a 5ft demon manlet

Attached: 1538354628430.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

ganon lost to 7 priests and was sealed away
ganon lost to a entire army and was sealed away
ganon lost to some water and was sealed away

every canon dracula defeat was due to vampire killer or magic equivalent of a soul kamikaze that kills the user,

Correction, Ganon can be "harmed" by holy weapons and magic but you need the Master Sword to finish him off. Ganon is godly in terms of power thanks to his prolonged usage of the Triforce of Power and is merely imperfect because of his evil nature, so a weapon that's been directly blessed with the essences of more than one goddess is required to defeat him entirely.

To be fair, Alucard straight up whooped his ass once. But he just got ressurected and Alucard himself is pretty strong.

Remember in that same fight they restricted Cloud to starter gear with weakest materia but gave Link all his items across all games and used power enhancements that can't even be used for combat. Old DB before they promoted research team was shit. Now it's less shit

dracula won that fight
he just didnt want to kill his boy
youtube.com/watch?v=j2BMuJyVFQ4

Alucard would take it. Ganon has been beaten and / or sealed away by sufficient force or magic

ganon lost to wooden stick
ganon lost to a glass bottle
ganon lost to a fishing rod

Attached: file.png (195x194, 36K)

So Sasuke didn't use Izanami why exactly?

he was never proven to be capable of using it

itachi was the one that was capable of using it

Sasuke isnt capable of using Izanami I think

Why wouldn't he? That seems to be basic Uchiha level skills, fucking Obito could do it with his level 2 Sharingan

Most hilarious fight was honestly Samus vs Boba Fett
They restricted her to her most basic gear while giving him access to literally everything in all of Star Wars and still had to bullshit ontop of that to make the fight even remotely interesting

How the fuck should I know? Sasuke was never that good at genjutsu in the first place he didnt even know Izanami was a thing when Itachi let that shit rip on Kabuto. Also the coolest guy used Izanagi, not Izanami.

Sasuke was the best genjutsu user by the end of Naruto.

by default, every one else was either dead or Kurenai

because everybody else is dead

Sasuke rarely uses genjutsu he'd rather spam dojutsu like Susano and his new teleport

>why didn't Sasuke use izanagi
>uh because I don't think he can
Why am I wasting time with this shit.

why dont you tell us then you massive retard, not our fault you got legitimately btfo

>Dracula can create black holes in Dracula X Chronicles
>VSBW wanks Dracula as multiversal
wew lad

He's not rated as that when i passed in the last time.

Death Battle treats special feats like constants. Like how they claimed Mario can tank a nuke. Which raises the question, how strong is one of these if they can kill Mario by just walking into him?

Attached: goomba.jpg (1434x1500, 63K)

Gacha Battle Royale when? Imagine the shitposting

In powerlevelfaggotry, you ignore every antifeat and use the most powerful feats for your guy and vice versa for the other guy

Give me a legit reason why Sasuke couldn't use Izanagi then?

gameplay mechanics =/= feats

I thought you asked why he cant use izanami, not izanagi my dude get your shit straight

obvs because he cant or else he woudlve

He can. But DB preferred him not to.

where is proof that he can?

What I don't get with Drac is that in the original games only the Belmont clan could square against dracula due to their vigirous training and the vampire killer. But then in the later games any git could go up against him and they don't even need the vampire killer.

He has learned it from two people already. Of course he can replicate the technique.

so you dont have an actual panel of him using it? ok then

was it fair?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 178K)

They're fictional characters so whoever you want wins

The sharingan hasnt been used for replicating techniques since pretimeskip. Not an argument.

Actually fucking how? I wanted Hiei to win, but I figured Sasuke had it in the fucking bag.

FUCK today's monday, I just spoiled myself like a god damn idiot.......
WELL WEDNESDAY IS GONNA BE FUN RIGHT GUYS?!?!!
did they announce who is next?

Why is VS wiki like that?

He's not rather multiversal, but rather universal the reasoning seems to come from these games:
youtube.com/watch?v=J4p4J7pPEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xYTZMQedK7U
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RIN3lAqaBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TrTbPcgCcsI
youtube.com/watch?v=0zjcbcbklXs

did you even look at the OP

*rated

No one's talking about replicating. Every Uchiha worth a shit has shown being able to perform Izanagi. Madara, Obito, Itachi and even Hanzo. Sasuke could use it as well.

End of story.

Yea im just retarded, i usually don't go to this board on mondays through wednesdays to not spoil myself but lo and behold my "autopilot' kicked in to lurk mode. I should've thought that this was the next time.

>No one's talking about replicating.
Literally what you said in the last post, Sasuke can't even use Izanagi unless you can provide proof he actually used it.

Why are touhoes ranked so low in the vrs wiki

Attached: 1569220610713m.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

>They have reused Leonardo, Superman, Goku, Batman (3 times. 4 if you count assisting Terry), Thor, Wonder woman, Mario, Sonic, Shadow, Charizard, Captain Marvel, Ryu, the Megazord (also 3 times), technically Godzilla, and now Ganon
>Still not a single Touhou, Puyo Puyo, Akira, Dragon Quest, Mother, or Chrono Trigger rep at all
>Metroid, Halo, Bomberman, Samurai Jack, Bleach, Breserk, and a bunch of other series still only have 1 battle even when they had multiple important characters

It favors demonstration over nebulousness. A lot of Touhous aren't actually shown doing a lot due to spellcard duels simplifying things. Flandre for example has canonically destroyed a meteor with her power, but has basically been shown doing nothing besides that. How strong her power is conceptually is simply postulation for the most part.

The actual demonstration part is what makes a lot of actual fictional series ridiculously stupid by the way. Reason why you have Flash memes for example.

Don't you want yet another fucking MAHVEL VS DEECEE fights though?

Am I talking to a troll here? Because that's what you sound to me. A fucking troll

Attached: LBn9q (1).png (772x571, 440K)

>mostly are rated universal
>low

2hus aren’t as powerful as people make them out to be.
The strongest beings in Gensokyo are the dragon gods, who can bust mountains.
Although with Death Battle’s rules, a few of the characters would be broken as fuck (like the immortal trio and Yuyuko)

Thats Obito using it, not Sasuke. Thanks for conceding.

>lol
Not feeding you anymore my man.

dracula

>chucklefuck ladyman with a shortsword and bombs can kill ganon
>ganon can kill dracula
>dracula couldn't even be permanently graved by a guy with weapons graced by literal god
sure thing dude lmao

I’m surprised that the next fight wasn’t yet another Marvel vs DC fight.

sasuke is awful at genjutsu not our fault you cant read my dude

The Big one I saw it for is Thor vs Wonder Woman, when they used the feat of God shards flying from across the universe and WW deflecting them with her bracelets as a feat of her speed.

And then forget Thor has throw his hammer to the edge of the universe to turn back into Simonson and the Bracelets are the literal Aegis so They auto block stuff, which Thor has overpowered in his comics.

Link can only defeat Ganon with the Master Sword.
Which was blessed by like 4 goddesses.

Oh, and that WW can tap into the Speedforce by running fast.

Which Thor could probably also do. Because the Speedforce isn't a unique powerset to people from the DC universe and is a constant within the DC universe like Chaos magic.

Which means any DC vs Marvel fight with Scarlet Witch would have Scarlet Witch body them unless they're full Nabu Dr Fate, and even then it's about equal.

>Ganon vs Dracula
>Not Ganon vs Aku
WASTED

Deathbattles are never fair. However some still reach the same conclusion they would if they were with that being one of them. I really couldn't understand people thinking Kid Icarus having a good chance there.

>some user says show sasuke using thing
>you show obito using thing instead

you're a fuckin moron lmao

Which Dracula and which Ganon

Both are literally the same character through each incarnation in their respective franchises

The strongest of both

His reply was that Sasuke is awful at using genjutsu, which he clearly is not. He out fucking performed Madara.

Another thing

Please read the scan I just provided. Just read it man, It's not that hard.

despite what the panel says unless you show Sasuke using it then it means jack shit because the writing in naruto is fucking awful

>WW can tap into the Speedforce by running fast

That's not how the Speedforce works, is ti? Are the writers just hacks?

idk about castlevania but zelda has different timelines at the very least.

>That's not how the Speedforce works,
I'm not an expert, but knowing the stupidity that is Marvel and DC comics it some writers probably have it work that way
>Are the writers just hacks?
Most of them are.

You know what the biggest problem with most western comics are? Its having so many damn writers, with one writer even if its bad its at least somewhat consistent. You can see simulare problems in eastern works that have to many writers nowadays like dragon ball.

They did talk about how the Jegan Eye protects Hiei from things like Genjutsu so it probably just falls under that.

Castlevania is mostly one timeline some side shit is different

Izanagi is a space-time manipulation jutsu, not just a genjutsu.

The user connects illusion to reality by sacrificing one of their eyes.

He was the best character.

izanagi isnt space-time stop making shit up

Doesn't Screw Attack's Death Battle always have some sort of bullshit towards the end that makes a character win? It's definitely down to popularity right?

I may not be well versed in late Naruto, but the wiki says it's a genjutsu.

You mean for the battles? Nah, they just like to do some flair in the animation and have said the animations have nothing to do with the outcome.

Hal beat Ben

It still falls under the genjutsu category, but its a technique that allows the user to manipulate reality.

Ganondorf technically has access to holy powers, and all of his strength is his own; he doesn't need to take it from people or other dark forces. He's also truly immortal instead of being a zombie made out of someone, and he's invincible against most things, sometimes including the Master Sword and Light Arrows if used outright. He also stopped the planet's rotation in The Wind Waker. Dracula's scale is dwarfed in comparison and he clearly has no access to top-grade holy powers.

It also has a super short range apparently.

>VGCW
My African American brethren.

Attached: All Smiles.jpg (331x473, 10K)

Dracula wins by being a good character.

Attached: Dracula.png (598x598, 489K)

Does Sasuke has the power of Senju? I don't really remember.

Ganon dies for good in Windwaker.

Yes.

Obito used it when he was in free fall in a deep lake. That's quite a long distance from Konan.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p3c0qpvM5S1t7jsuw_1280.png (1280x771, 872K)

Returning Combat record

Ws
Ryu
Samus
Superman
Leonardo
Mario
Wonder Woman
Batman

Ls
Dragonzord
Thor
Goku
Shadow
Sonic
Captain Marvel
Charizard
Metal Sonic
Boba Fett
Also Batman
Megaman Classic

Which one is Ganondorf going into?

Attached: chad.png (573x629, 365K)

self correction, Tommy is the returning combatant not Dragonzord

The distance listed is 5 meters, the actual description of the technique is that the user is casting it on themselves and it's primarily used for defense.

Ocarina of Time Link battling him with the Master Sword and Light Arrows, a backstory from the early 1990s when Ganon wasn't badass without the Triforce yet and never even fought in that war (and HIstoria's patch job breaks the cohesion of the entire series), and a Triforce wish that ignores the fact that he was killed by the Master Sword and Light Arrows.

Depends on how things get wanked
Ganondorf has NLF wanking (which the Research Team fucking hates, they're apparently doing the Zelda research for this from the ground up) and Dracula has recent wanking that puts him at Universe level
They did the match as a collab comic that had Ganondorf win but that was over half a decade ago

>Creates black holes
>In a fight where the debuting theme (in Rondo of Blood) was called Dance of Illusions
That wasn't real user, and if it was then Dracula can't use it for anything worthwhile; a background doesn't mean jack.

The scan I just showed you clearly tells the distance can be greater.

The user can reallocate himself to be behind the target.

Yes Kabuto gave him some Hashirama semen which was the thing that made him be able to talk to hagoromo and unlock his rinnegan.

Sasuke is not the type to use those moves, not that he probably knew them in the first place.

He knew them. The dude had a full explanation by Hanzo and Itachi.

This just implies he knows they are a thing, not that he can actually perform it.

He can.

He can also perform real space time manipulation with his rinnegan. If he's faster than Hiei I see no logical explanation why he should let himself get killed if he can simply teleport people away.

wasn't Hagoromo the one who gave him the Rinnegan tho?

Hey remember that one time a bunch of midgets made a sword that could seal ganon

Attached: 300px-4sword.png (300x155, 29K)

Can you show us that he actually has done it? Just saying that "he can" doesnt carry any weight.

that sword had the Sacred Force or something like that, which was an energy found in all living things, and if I'm not mistaken, even Hylia herself.

Light Force. It had the Light Force.

The researchers don't believe in NLF
To quote their blog from Bowser vs Ganondorf (which they disagreed with)
>People will be tired of reading statements like this once all the verdicts have been read. But to begin a very thorough dead horse beating: No, Ganondorf is not completely invulnerable to anything that isn't evil-slaying, light-based, or silver. If Galactus picked up Ganondorf and crushed him between his forefinger and thumb do you think Ganondorf would survive? If Pre-Crisis Superman flew at Ganondorf and punched Ganon in the face without holding an ounce of his strength back, do you think Ganondorf would survive? If you answered yes to either of those questions, stop reading and educate yourself on what a no-limits fallacy is.
>Hell, even in the context of the Zelda universe Ganondorf has been harmed by the Megaton Hammer and the Biggoron's sword (in his beast form no less). If he can be stunned and beaten to an inch of his life with said weapons, I'm not sure why so many people think other traditional attacks couldn't kill him as well. Yes, I know he's only ever been outright killed by the Master Sword and Silver Arrows, but to quote my dear Swan, "That's like saying Tupac can only be killed by drive-bys".

odbfb.blogspot.com/2016/04/death-battle-predictions-bowser-vs.html

>Yang's win was based on a durability feat measured incorrectly (the pillar can support a lot of force from above, but not nearly as much from the sides)
>said durability gets shat on the very next season of RWBY
>the very season that they Death Battle was meant to advertise
I've never even played FF, and I'm still mad

Attached: tifa vs yang.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

He can. Madara could, Obito could, fucking Hanzo who isn't even an uchia could with level 1 sharingans.

God tier mode Sasuke with both senju DNA and awaken rinnegan can.

The thing is, up to any point in the Naruto story he never needs it because that would mean sacrificing an eye, and no one wants that.

On that life situation scenario made up by DB? He most definitely would.

It depends on which Ganon we are talking about. Does he has the full triforce or only one piece of it? We are talking about Ganon from OoT? TP? LttP? WW? BotW?

Attached: 42.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

They sacrificed Weiss and promoted the Research Team after that episode
Said Team hated that episode

This is the Research Team's 7 year old blog on Ganondorf vs Dracula
Definitely outdated but bear with it
roosterteeth.com/post/51217430

Attached: 1499066435751.jpg (3456x1728, 1.16M)

>He can.
So actually show that he can instead of theorycrafting. The difference is that Madara and Obito were shown to be able to do it. It should be no problem for you to pull up a video clip or panel showing Sasuke can too since they have shown him doing other retarded shit.

what does NLF mean

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ganondorf
>Multi-Continent level (Immensely superior to the young Hero of Time and knocked him down with a single casual blast, was able to fight against the Hero of Winds who wielded the Master Sword) | At least Large Planet level (Stopped the planets rotation to create an endless night across the Great Sea, should likely be comparable to his Calamity Ganon incarnation due to his possession of the Triforce of Power), likely Large Star level (Superior to Zant who likely warped the entire Twilight Realm, and even as a soul he overpowered Fused Shadow Midna), several of his abilities ignore durability | Universe level (Possesses and is empowered by the completed Triforce, meaning he should be superior to an unrestricted Majora), several of his abilities ignore durability | Multi-Continent level (Stronger than Twinrova who possesses the combined power of Koume and Kotake, and was stated to be powerful enough to destroy Hyrule) | At least Large Planet level (Even while being suppressed by Zelda his soul can move the moon closer to the planet and back to it's proper orbit at high speeds), higher as the Dark Beast Ganon (Immensely stronger than before to an unknown degree), several of his abilities ignore durability

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dracula_(Castlevania)
>"At least Multi-Solar System level (Warped his castle and created a dimension containing numerous stars and a massive black hole sucking in said stars. Far above Brauner, who created multiple dimensions containing moons, suns and stars just to drain a part of Dracula's Castle power), possibly Universe level+ (Far more powerful than Galamoth, who himself is much more powerful than the Time Reaper. Should be much more powerful than Menace, a false Dark Lord who collapsed the entire Abyss upon dying)"

They put Weiss up against what is basically a Stand user; it's so absurdly lopsided, that I just have to believe it was done on-purpose to give RWBY a guaranteed loss so that they look less biased

Attached: 1517001358757.png (620x515, 311K)

I gave you plenty of proof that Sasuke can perform the Izanagi. But you're a moron, I can't do anything about that.

No Limits Fallacy. For example, a character says that their power is infinite and that, by extension, they are unbeatable.

No Limits Fallacy
Google it

>vsbattles

That's a pretty good matchup honestly, I'm not sure. Also I've never considered how similar they sort of are with the whole being endlessly defeated by the current incarnation in a divine bloodline thing.

Hated Yang vs Tifa I mean
They were promoted long before Weiss vs Mitsuru

>Stopped the planets rotation to create an endless night across the Great Sea
>his soul can move the moon closer to the planet and back to it's proper orbit at high speeds
Wait, what?

its like saying Hulk can get angry for infinity, that he has no cap on his anger and could just get so angry he destroys all of existence with a pinky

NLF however argues that this is bullshit, just because there isn't a set upper limit to Hulk's rage doesn't mean there isn't one at all. It's likely that it just hasn't been shown. Of course, other explanations with Hulk exist but thats beside the point

>Stopped the planets rotation to create an endless night across the Great Sea
That was in Wind Waker

You are being asked the simplest thing and havent actually been able to pull that up despite all your sperging out. So I will ask one more time since you might have misunderstood due to your illiteracy, can you actually provide a video clip or manga panel of Sasuke performing Izanagi?

Does Dracula have a full triforce ganon equivalent? Soma would be way more powerful than he was if he fell to the darkness, right? I guess he's not technically Dracula though.

Attached: soma cruz.jpg (1378x2064, 446K)

I never said I agreed with it. I just saw other anons mentioning VsB, and well, I decided to take a look into their profilles there.

Basically, assuming that because a character has never had problems with X, that they'll never have problems with any X, no matter how strong that X is. It's why Saitama will pretty much never get a Death Battle, and is banned from r/whowouldwin, because the whole point of the entire series is that he's the strongest, fastest, and toughest fighter in his universe, but there's no reason to think that his strength would hold up to characters from other universes.

*profiles

>r/whowouldwin
Go back

with how thing are going at roosterteeth they might never get to do the rest of the RWBY gang because RT might make it into next year.

Research Team thinks Ganondorf can be brute forced to death
If Drac can do it, he wins

I only asked because google was useless. Thanks for answering the question, though.

Does Ganon have Uno?

I don't see why not. He has both senju DNA and is a Uchiha.

Are you going to deflect with the same argument? It's easy being a parrot yeah

It took you that long to come up with another lame copout? lmao you're such a fucking retard for getting this worked up over Sasuke losing.

Why do people still like Sasuke?

pfff
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Link_(Composite)
>Universe level (Was able to best Demise in close combat, possesses the Fierce Deity Mask, which he used to defeat Majora, and defeated Ganondorf even while he was empowered by the complete Triforce in direct combat), higher with equipment

Sasuke could have easily prevented his death with Izanagi.

>Have sword
>Everyone with a sword can swing it
>Character has a sword
>"lol no he can't swing it show me proof"
Not trying to defend Naruto but this is pure retardation.

How does Ganon win in any way shape or form? He doesn't have any holy weapons.

Show proof it is that simple

Swords aren't that simple. This is the dumbest argument ever.

Does Drac?

too bad he cannot use it

i only do it out of habit at this point.

Attached: 1517720763821.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Dracula can just steal Ganon's soul since he's much faster.

Is YYH good?

he can summon monsters that use holy i guess but overall this seems like a stalemate

Why can't they ever get their research right? Don't they have an entire team of people doing that work for them?

Attached: 158472394822.jpg (1438x1798, 1.11M)

Its literally that simple just give the proof you jabroni

All you fake fans are making me seethe, they literally haven't made a good song since Emerald Heroes and Wings of Iron. WTF are they being paid for?

someone can hold a sword but be too weak to swing that shit youre a dumb mega ass faggot

Sasuke's like the third most powerful character by the end of Naruto.

Ride into Hell was dope

>third
no wonder he lost that DB

I agree.

Sword of the Sages?

Yeah but it's to the fucking death. He can't be "killed" by anything but the actual Blade of Evil's Bane.

Or the Silver Arrows

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lmao

Dracula has plenty of holy weapons in the castle chill out

Yeah but none of them are the Master Sword.

Ganondorf has been harmed by holy weapons that aren't the Master Sword

Thats just semantics, holy element is by default the bane of evil

Drac because he’s cool as shit and I’ve never played a Zelda game, Ganon is some gay faggot pig nigger

So does Ganondorf with the Sword of Sages
Who has the better holy weaponry and resistance?

How do you know? Plenty of legendary swords are in his castle already, one more isn't that hard.

If they think Bowser beats Ganondorf, Dracula should have this in the bag

Doesn't matter when Drac can just steal his soul
This.

The Water didn't beat or seal him away, he just lost his opportunities to complete his goals and fucked off to his fortress waiting for his bird to find Zelda

Based.

but bowser lost to ganon in his death battle

The claimh solais is in draculas castle, so the win should go to him.

That was before the Research Team got promoted to decide final verdicts

I know this one was a fan-request, but how many stupid people out there think a big guy with steroids can kill an alien goo monster?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Isn't the original Bram Stoker novel canon to Castlevania?

kinda

unless the castle crumbles dracula isnt realy dead, so the ending was not canon

Because we've only ever seen the Master Sword work effectively, even against other blessed weapons like in Twilight Princess he may be harmed but he still overcame them. You're asking people to prove a negative to refute your claim you fucking faggot.

When Ben caved into the pressure, he thought "Surely there must be SOMETHING Bane has that makes this fight closer for it to be so requested?"
He found out wrong

also to add to that dracula has holy armor in the castle. that sword you mentioned seems like shit

>durability
lmao your shit breaks in a single swing

>Drac can just steal his soul
Ganon is nothing but malice incarnated. He has NO soul. And even as Ganondorf, the Triforce of Power protects him from that kind of shit

>Drac can just steal his soul

Ganon can "just" enthrall Dracula

he's some fag diety/demon's malice incarnated, not the concept itself

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dante_(Devil_May_Cry)
>At least City level in base (Much stronger than before, capable of casually defeating Griffon three times, who can cover Mallet Island on strong instability thunderstorms, defeated both Trish and Nightmare at the same time, and the later was stated to be capable of "lay waste to the Demon World". Was only rivaled by his brother, Vergil, who was Nelo Angelo at that time), Universe level, possibly Universe level+ with Sparda Devil Trigger (Defeated a serious Mundus) | Mountain level (Casually defeats regular demons capable of destroying whole cities with one attack, easily defeated Modeus and Baul, was comparable to Sid, who easily created a portal that covered a portion of the planet), higher with Devil Trigger (Completely destroyed Sid with only one attack with Devil Trigger) | Universe level, possibly Universe level+ (Likely stronger than his father at this point. Defeated an alternate version of Mundus, that was more powerful than the original, without any trouble. Later he defeated Argosax, who was also stated to be comparable to Mundus, without much effort) | Universe level, possibly Universe level+ (At least as strong as he was before. Casually fought The Savior. At this point, many people believe he had already surpassed his father, Sparda). Bypasses durability with Yamato | Universe level, possibly Universe level+ (Absorbed the Devil Sword Sparda and Rebellion into his body, creating his own Devil Sword, allowing him to be capable of defeating Urizen even after he ate the Qliphoth's Fruit. Comparable to Vergil), bypasses durability to an extent by destroying his enemies from the inside with Sin Devil Trigger
Leave the pig to me

Attached: 1552121008856.jpg (675x831, 80K)

People here are misinterpreting the whole "Ganondorf is immortal" thing. He's not immortal because he made himself be immortal. He is immortal because the Triforce of Power, which protects him from any and every damage done to him, that isn't the Master Sword, Light Arrows or Silver Arrows.
This can be seen in Twilight Princess, during Ganondorf's execution.
youtube.com/watch?v=ksHrg_tSGqw
When one of the sages impales him (most likely with a Holy Sword) he dies for a split second, but comes back right after, because the Triforce of Power ressurrects him. It acts like a blessing from Din (aka. God) herself.

Dracula is faster and Ganon is depicted having a soul in Hyrule Warriors. Also Zelda sucks, Castlevania is way better.

>Hyrule Warriors
Not canon, like, at all.

This is the most autistic shit you could do.

If you crush Ganondorf, turn him into paste, and send the chunks into space
Do you think he'd come back?

Speed is inconsequential. Ganon has power and resolve not to have his soul taken, and Dracula merely touching him isn't a likelihood.

Hyrule Warriors depicts them in-character and there's nothing to suggest Ganon has no soul in the games.
Even then Dracula is faster and can just control Ganon's mind, throw him in a dimension, or remove the concept of that faggy deity's malice to erase Ganon permanently.

I remember this matchup in VGCW

Probably. He has magic on his side.

So this match is a Slav vs Arab right?

No and Dracula could.
Dracula can control literally every demon's soul and the concept of death, Ganon doesn't have shit on this. Speed does matter because Ganon will never land a hit on Dracula but Dracula can beat him by destroying his mind or making him unable to escape another dimension.

Ganondorf is dead in the WW timeline and also died on the downfall timeline and hasn't come back since TP.

see the key word here is "dies" so anyone can kill him and win the death battle even if ganon comes back a few moments later since he technically died

Dracula came back from having no body so it's not like Ganon has the advantage. Dracula can just steal his soul to gain that power too.

We already know that's not true. Ganon was bested in the original Legend of Zelda and that game doesn't have a Master Sword.

>Dracula is faster
doesn't mean shit if you are unable end the battle in any meaninful way
>Ganon is depicted having a soul in Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors isn't canon.
>Zelda sucks, Castlevania is way better.
That's your opinion, which is highly subjective and has nothing to do with what we're discussing here.

>Even then Dracula is faster and can just control Ganon's mind, throw him in a dimension, or remove the concept of that faggy deity's malice to erase Ganon permanently.

When has Ganon ever been the one to be enthralled? What makes you think just because he's fast he can reach Ganon? Ganon has magic too. Ganon has the very concept of power at his disposal.

Ganon can't resist Death Itself, he's just some anger made physical, he's not at a conceptual level

Speaking of mario
>they use pretty much every interpretation of Green Lantern for that death battle
>decide not to use comic sonic who is incredibly OP because it's "not the same canon"

Ganons magic isnt impressive to be honest

>Ganon has the very concept of power at his disposal.
The same power that gets smashed like glass by a bunch of retards in an alternate universe? lol

>Dracula can control literally every demon's soul and the concept of death, Ganon doesn't have shit on this.

Ganon isn't just a demon. And Ganon doesn't give a shit about death. He's overcome it, but you've already ignored that feat about a dozen times.

Dracula can end the battle by erasing the deity's malice, trapping Ganon in a dimension, breaking his mind, stealing his soul, or just by being stronger and killing him beyond what he can regenerate in a timely manner.
Hyrule Warriors counts for depicting characters in-character and Death Battle just used an anime only Yu Yu Hakusho scene to make Hiei win.
It's relevant because Zelda has never had a single good game while almost all Castlevania games are good.

Dracula is faster than Paranoia who is lightspeed and Dracula has way better magic. Ganon has never demonstrated mind powers as strong as Dracula.
Not to mention Dracula has control over Death.
>Ganon isn't just a demon
Neither is Death or other bosses in Castlevania. Dracula can come back better than Ganon can.

Ganondorf can only be killed by sacred weapons like Arrows of Light and Master Sword, weapons that Dracula would never use after becoming a vampire. Dracula was killed by knives originally so he can probably be killed by any strong enough force. Ganondorf wins this one.

However by Death Battle logic, it's depended on a coin flip.

>Dracula can end the battle by erasing the deity's malice, trapping Ganon in a dimension, breaking his mind, stealing his soul, or just by being stronger and killing him beyond what he can regenerate in a timely manner.

And Ganon could just use his power to enthrall Dracula, and have him be a other slave in his means of conquest as he's done countless times before with evil beings.

You make it seem like Ganon is just some common mob. He's the most evil being in an entire company's character roster that personifies malice, anger, evil, and power.

Ganon was killed without those in the first Zelda game. Dracula was killed by holy knives from a powerful Belmont. Dracula wins with no effort and is from games unlike Ganon.

speedforce is pretty much the embodiment of "fast" so presumably anybody could tap into if they were fast enough

Ganon has never controlled the minds of somebody as strong willed as Richter Belmont or Alucard. Dracula's power is greater than Shaft who can mind control Richter and Succubus who can temporarily mind control Alucard.
Ganon is a common mob compared to Death himself.

Ganon could just cast Dracula into the sun. He's a vampire at the end of the day. He can't just come back from being inside the sun.

>Ganon has never controlled the minds of somebody as strong willed as Richter Belmont or Alucard.

And Dracula has never controlled someone as strong of will as Ganon

Dracula could do the same with his teleport and he is faster than Ganon so he could do it first.

death battle is shit because they always choose the more controversial win and they don't actually have consistent rules. like some video where they consider some alternate universe superman thing to count towards his moveset and then they said it didn't count for a different character in another death battle

Ganon has been depicted as a mindless brute a couple of times, those are easy to control.

But the sun can't kill Ganon, because he's not a vampire and the Sun isn't the Master Sword. He can do it first all damn day, it's not a quickdraw duel. If they're both going to the sun Ganon wins.

Richter and Alucard have stronger wills than Ganon considering the former is a Belmont raised his whole life to slay vampires and went through Castlevania to save Annette and managed to see through the castle's illusions. Alucard can also see through illusions.

He's been depicted as single-minded in his focus of either killing Link or gaining power. Just because he's craven doesn't make him susceptible.

Ganon can just destroying those illusions

The biggest problem with touhou is that some of their powers are pretty vague, like Yukari's ability to "manipulate gaps", even weaker characters like Sakuya are pretty vague, there are so many ways to interpret "time and space" manipulation

If Ganon somehow comes back from the sun (he won't) then Dracula can just crush his mind, steal his soul, or trap him in a dimension. Dracula is also stronger and faster so he could just destroy Ganon's body in one hit and he won't come back in a timely manner.
Dracula also wins due to the worst Zelda games being better than the best Zelda games.

>employs death
>nah man gannon's got this

cmon son

On the contrary, it makes him extremely susceptible.

the point of Richter's mind control was to show that he was overconfident and brash, making him weak willed. Alucard was shown an illusion in a dream, not mind controlled. His brief suspension of disbelief could be chalked up to him being in a dream

Not from Dracula he can't, especially because he'd need to use his dumb pig form for his full power and become even more susceptible to it. If Alucard has trouble seeing through the illusions of Succubus, how can Ganon even pose a threat to Dracula's far great illusions?
Just accept the better villain wins.

Based research team

Richter got btfo by shaft, who is weaker than Drac. Alucard couldn't see through shit without Maria's holy glasses.

>ganonfag is an ESL
lmao, makes perfect sense

He can because Ganon is better than Dracula. His smoke and mirrors are weak to the King of Evil.

Yes, that's basically what he is in botw, he's not even a physical thing at this point, just a living aura of evil

my favorite part of that was the Q&A
>someone asks why Weiss's loss was way less gory compared to the rest of the series
>"well, DB isn't about the gore"
>previous episode literally featured a child getting amputated and crushed tinto a bloody pulp

I bet Dracula will win since DB likes to root for the underdog

the King of Evil is nothing compared to God's Nemesis

Being overconfident is the opposite of weak will, stop pulling things out of your ass. Shaft completely controlled the mind of somebody as strong willed as a Belmont who charged headfirst into Castlevania to save Annette, Ganon is not as strong willed as a Belmont raised from birth to fight superhuman monsters.
Succubus tapped into Alucard's mind and was controlling him into killing all humans before he gained his composure. He had also been in the coffin for only a few seconds.
Dracula beats Ganon in power and having better games.

isn't this a trick question since either one would just come back anyway?

All Ganon would have to do is fuck Dracula's wife in front of him because Dracula is a salty cuckold.

>not on a conceptual level

Uh, let's see
>"Those like you... Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero... They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!"
>"Yet... By some divine prank he, too, had been blessed with the chosen power of the gods."
>"His abiding hatred and lust for power turned into purest malice..."
>"Your people have long amused me, Midna. To defy the gods with such petty magic, only to be cast aside... How very pathetic. Pathetic as they were, though, they served me well. Their anguish was my nourishment. Their hatred bled across the void and awakened me. I drew deep of it and grew strong again. Your people had some skill, to be sure...but they lacked true power. The kind of absolute power that those chosen by the gods wield. He who wields such power would make a suitable king for this world, don't you think?"
>"To know Calamity Ganon's true form, one must know the story from an age long past. The demon king was born into this kingdom, but his transformation into Malice created the horror you see now."
>"The source of the darkness that has appeared time and again throughout Hyrule's history. It's been called many names, from "Great King of Evil" to "Calamity." Hibernating within a cocoon, it attempted to regenerate a physical form after Link awoke but was forced to confront him in an incomplete state."
Ganon comes back because a Goddess decides so. To kill him, you NEED to get rid of the Triforce which keeps ressurrecting him forever, in the video seen here he dies and comes literal seconds after, because the triforce keeps ressurrecting him.

That's what I'm saying, this proves Dracula could just crush Ganon's mind especially in his pig form. Though Alucard needed the holy glasses to see an invisible object, this had nothing to do with mental power.
Dracula is better than Ganon. He has more than smoke and mirrors, he can just teleport his castle on top of Ganon and crush him to death.
Ganon dies to a weak master sword that breaks in two hits.

Dracula is stronger than the Goddesses and the Triforce and can control concepts like Death. He can also come back better than Ganon can.
All Dracula needs to do is kill Ganon once to be considered the winner.

>crush his mind
Most forms of Ganon have no mind at all. They are mindless beasts with nothing but will for destruction. See Calamity Ganon for example.
>steal his soul
Ganon has no Soul. Only Ganondorf does.
>trap him in a dimension
Already tried, didn't work. Also, Ganondorf can do the same, as seen in OoT, when he banishes Phantom Ganon to a gap between dimensions.

>Ganon is not as strong willed as a Belmont raised from birth to fight superhuman monsters.

Where do you draw this conclusion? Belmont was just trained a lot. But so was Ganon. Ganon was born with one sole purpose in mind and he routinely accomplished it.

Dracula almost never actually succeeds in his goals. He just sits his castle down somewhere and waits to die again. Ganon actually wins pretty often and Link has to undo the damage.

>Dracula is stronger than the beings who created the universe
Errrr, no.

But Ganon was the final champ at the end.As it should be.
Oh well Drac was a fine champ as well. Both were deserving and awesome champs.

Attached: tumblr_oc2jyixOx21uzqhwdo1_400.gif (290x242, 1.98M)

>Most forms of Ganon have no mind at all. They are mindless beasts with nothing but will for destruction. See Calamity Ganon for example.
This makes him even easier to control. Not harder.
>Ganon has no Soul. Only Ganondorf does.
This makes no sense.
>Already tried, didn't work. Also, Ganondorf can do the same, as seen in OoT, when he banishes Phantom Ganon to a gap between dimensions.
Dracula is faster so he can do it first. He can also teleport out on his own unlike Ganon who needed external factors to escape.

coming back from the dead doesn't even matter with this autistic trash. Pit was canonically finished a bunch yet still came back and that wasn't even considered

I'm literally a castlevaniafag. I'm replying on the basis of you misunderstanding simple writing. Richter being "supreme among vampire hunters" is true in raw power and martial skill, but his Achilles heel, like Achilles, was his overconfidence. The fact that he charged in is what got him mind controlled to begin with. The succubus was trying to tempt Alucard into killing humans by appearing as his mother. She broke the illusion by suggesting something Lisa would never say. It's illusion, not mind control. Alucard only ever indicates distress at watching his mother die, not buying into killing humans.

Dracula caused havoc across all of Europe in the PS2 games and the Netflix anime. Belmonts are trained a lot to become strong willed and resist things like illusions unlike Ganon who was no ttrained in this area.
Um, yes. Chaos is said to be equal to God in Castlevania, with Dracula being powered by Chaos. He is also stronger than the Time Reaper who can destroy the Castlevania universe.
The better villain wins.

>This makes him even easier to control. Not harder
Not necessarily. You can't tame that which is without reason. It's like trying to use psionic attacks on Doomsday, all you get is an empty channel that wants nothing else but to destroy.

>He can also come back better than Ganon can
Dracula needs to be ressurrected every time by his servants, like Death, Succubus and other vampires. Ganon comes back because of at least four different reasons
a)Demise's Curse
b)The Triforce
c)The Goddesses (probably Din)
d)His own hatred/malice

Again, Succubus tapped into Alucard's mind to manipulate him. That's literally what mind control is.
Richter got mind controlled because Shaft is powerful, not because Richter's mind is weak.

Ganon has trained with magic though. He is an all powerful magical being. And yes, Dracula caused havoc but he didn't succeed in his goals ever. Ganon has won. Multiple times.

Only reason they made Renamon Vs. Lucario was because they wanted Pokemon to win.

But there was no fucking way Red and Mega Charizard X could conceivably beat Tai and Agumon, especially if they let him go all the way to Wargreymon.

Because Digimon's Power scaling is insane. Each evolution a Digimon undergoes generally improves it's strength tenfold. Yet most Pokemon have to evolve twice to get only twice as strong as they were before.

And a Champion Digimon is about on scale with a fully evolved Pokemon.

So like it would take over 100 Pokemon ganging up all at once to even scratch a Mega-Level Digimon.

Nathaniel Adam mind controlled Doomsday before. You're stupid.
Dracula can return so long as things like evil and chaos exist and he can exist as a spirit to find a new host body. He can also heal faster.

Toon force is a double edged sword even though people dont treat like it is

Ganon has never won permanently and causing havoc actually was Dracula's goal multiple times. You could also say Dracula won due Soma. This has more to do with how the Belmonts are stronger than Link like how Dracula is stronger than Ganon though.
Where did Ganon train specifically against things like mind control? Dracula's mind control isn't even necessarily magic.

>Belmonts are trained a lot to become strong willed and resist things like illusions unlike Ganon who was no ttrained in this area.
Random sheikah are trained to resist illusions. So should be Ganondorf.
>He is also stronger than the Time Reaper who can destroy the Castlevania universe.
Creation is far more difficult than destroying and even then. The Three Golden Goddesses created multiple universes, like Termina and Lorule

>Nathaniel Adam mind controlled Doomsday before. You're stupid

Not in Doomsday's first run. Everything after that doesn't count because Doomsday became a jobber.

Ganon literally sits on his ass in a castle for Link to confront while hiding behind his minions in several games.

the same could be said to all religions

I'm saying he wasn't controlled in any capacity. His morals and actions were not corrupted. Shaft is powerful, but the idea that Richter is strong minded ignores that he has a glaring weakness, making him a more compelling character. Shaft was unable to control Maria or Alucard because they are more rational and composed figures.

Do you want Ganon's fucking diploma or something you fucking faggot shut the fuck up

They're trained to resist illusions from people like Succubus who is far beyond them.
>Creation is far more difficult than destroying and even then. The Three Golden Goddesses created multiple universes, like Termina and Lorule
That's why I also pointed out Dracula and Chaos are equal to God who created Castlevania's universes.
It's still canon to DC. Dracula wins.

>that time ganons soul was ripped apart and spread across a multiverse by a multiverse witch but he was so powerful that he took over her mind and started fucking with the multiverse

Yeah because he won. Dracula is no better except he wasn't winning.

Castlevania God only made one universe. Multiverse theory doesn't exist in Castlevania

Shaft didn't even try to control Maria or Alucard's mind. His morals and actions WERE corrupted, this is obvious if you see the scene immediately after he's freed.
Super Castlevania 4 is better than all Zelda games put together.

Dracula was winning so hard in the anime he stopped caring and had to let Alucard kill him. Soma is also the reincarnation of Dracula. Ganon has never permanently won.

>in the anime
not canon. Also, everyone got nerfed to the ground in the anime.

He won for like a couple thousand years before though has drac ever won

Convergence and Rebirth made pre crisis, post crisis, and post Flashpoint canon
They didn't use shit like Red Son and Injustice

This doesn't matter unless you can prove the Zelda gods made all timelines at the exact same time. Also they made each timeline with their combined power. God in Castlevania can make entire timelines with his own power, so Dracula is at the very least three times stronger than each Goddess.
Castlevania most certainly does have multiple timelines that are connected. How else do you think Galamoth is in both Kid Dracula and Symphony of the Night?

>Anime
FREDERATOR ISNT AN ANIME STUDIO

Poor wording on my part, HYPOTHETICALLY, he would be unable to control those two for the reason I said. Alucard being vengeful towards the succubus isn't strictly corruption. He has no problem slaying monsters left and right. He sees Dracula and his subordinates as absolute evil, so that would justify his actions.

Death Battle is using it, stay mad.
Dracula won permanently through Soma unlike Ganon through Ganondorf. Seethe.

to be fair Archie Sonic is fucking nuts, he could give Super Goku a good run for his money

So if Soma is basically just dracula, if ganon killed Mina would he go into some super dracula mode?

If Ganondorf is so evil, why hasn't he committed rape?

Basically

>Warped his castle and created a dimension containing numerous stars and a massive black hole sucking in said stars
I fucking hate this type of shit that vsbattling and vs wikis.
Someone making a building doesn’t mean they can just simply destroy a building. And someone defeating a person who built that building doesn’t mean they can destroy buildings too.

I also absolutely hate it when something that clearly doesn’t have the same properties of a blackhole is still treated as such and as if they are the same as real life blackholes

APOLOGIZE

Attached: CAEE2193-D788-4A1F-9061-9A6C9CCCC91A.jpg (400x225, 30K)

I guess so

reminder that the Master Chief vs Doomguy fight was the worst thing they've mad

I remember watching this video, can't remember from who, where they tried to rank the characters from SMT and at the end decided that it was pretty stupid to make since the only way to scale it was the things they fought
Ex: the space marine from Strange Journey could defeat Mem Aleph, which means he could beat YHVH because space marine can beat YHVH

Each universe has it's own triforce. The Goddesses created the triforce and therefore those universes as well. Also they are also shown to be above space/time in oracle of ages/seasons and in Wind Waker. They were also said to have created an infinite dimension, if I am not mistaken.
>How else do you think Galamoth is in both Kid Dracula and Symphony of the Night?
Kid Dracula is not canon.

*made

I don't care if the reason was questionable
Anime Boomers won

It only says they made "millions of worlds" in OoT and again, it doesn't matter unless they made multiple at once which is never proven. Again, God created the universes with his own power in Castlevania while the Goddesses needed to combine all their power so Ganon is still much stronger.
Kid Dracula is canon because Galamoth is in multiple games like SotN and Soma gets his soul later, proving it's not a non-canon boss. He is referenced in Judgement too.

Toph vs. Garra
Tifa vs. Yang
And Scout vs. Traver were all worse

>Kid Dracula is canon because Galamoth is in multiple games like SotN and Soma gets his soul later, proving it's not a non-canon boss. He is referenced in Judgement too.
Kid Dracula is not canon. Galamoth himself is, because he BECAME canon in Symphony of the Night.

I'm mainly just mad at "doomguy can run faster than his rockets" then made him slowly walk at chief.

Attached: caco.gif (546x546, 268K)

Scaling can be fine, but with context.
Like Batman obviously can’t normally destroy entire solar systems or even universes simply because he beats Superman and Darkseid.
Both he had to carefully plan out with their weaknesses physically and mentally.
Or like how Cloud and Friends could defeat Sephiroth despite him planning on destroying the planet, and saying they all can just bust a planet with ease, ignoring all the context of their fight and how Sephiroth can destroy a planet.

The anime doesn't count for shit. If it does then we should be arguing that some vampire bitch is fighting Ganon because she was more of a villain than Drac's cuckass>it doesn't matter unless they made multiple at once which is never proven

What does this mean outside of time? How can you make multiple things at once or not at once in a place where time has no meaning?

>Kid Dracula is canon because Galamoth is in multiple games like SotN and Soma gets his soul later, proving it's not a non-canon boss. He is referenced in Judgement too.

He's Canon because he isn't Canon?

The fact that Tifa died by getting her neck snapped by Yang just adds salt to the wound

They reference Time Reaper being a servant of Galamoth in another timeline from the same era Kid Dracula takes place, 10000 years later.
I said Galamoth's soul proves he's a canon mini-boss, not non-canon. Death Battle will use the anime so you're wrong. Also the Goddesses are shown creating the timelines within a physical world at the beginning of OoT so your argument doesn't work. God created multiple Castlevania timelines outside of time however...

Kid Dracula being canon or not is not dependant of the fact that a character made it's first debut there or not. What I meant is that, Galamoth's first appearance (in Kid Dracula) is not canon, but his later appearances (like in SotN) are.

Don’t forget Lucario vs Renamon
>Heal Pulse can let Lucario heal itself
>The weakness/resistances Lucario has doesn’t matter

meant to reply

>Also the Goddesses are shown creating the timelines within a physical world at the beginning of OoT so your argument doesn't work. God created multiple Castlevania timelines outside of time however...

Again what does that have to do with them creating reality outside of time. They created the physical world from outside of it, by necessity. In such a place that exists in a vacuum how does that explain your assertion that they can't have possibly done all this at the same "time?"

More importantly; why do you act deliberately stupid and obtuse and seem to choose when to not understand and to have understanding of the Hyrule lore when it is convenient for Dracula?

To be fair they still came up with the correct result.

Sasuke losing is suspect as hell desu

why?

Seething harder Narutard

Attached: DJfDD8AW4AAyPvq.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

Its being animated by these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=CtZ-bzg_oqw
youtu.be/gxWARxuBMYo

I always thought Dracula could only canonacly be killed with his own power? Belmonts have the vampire killer imbued with a vampire souls who was bitten by Walter. Walters soul was eaten by drac, and so their powers merged and the whip was then able to kill?
>Belmonts have the whip
>alucard is his son, and has his power
>the morris clan had the whip
>The lecarde clan had alucard blessed spear, ie alucard power,
>The party from 3 and 1999 had a Belmont and alucard, so it works
>Shanoa couldn't do shit to drac whatsoever until she used dominus, which is Dracula power
>hector is a devil forgemaster, a warlock blessed with Dracula magic
>soma literally is Dracula now
>stuff like 64 and cotm isn't cannon
Dracula isn't able to be killed by holy magic, technically only dark magic. HIS OWN dark magic

Not him
Basically they considered the numerous allusions to Yusuke and the rest capable of destroying Earth from the manga, acknowledged those claims are dubious, and had to use an anime only feat to prove those claims are valid

Dracula got killed by silver stakes and can be killed by the sun. He just uses the power of his magic to effectively make the sun a non issue.

good thing that Ganondorf is able to absorb energy and also reflect it, then.

I rember sun, although he was in those cases fucked up by the whip. When was the silver stake? 2?

OH NO NO GANONBROS
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/vampire-bats-have-taste-bacon

>This dumb fucking fight ends as a tennis match

Attached: 1567716486865.gif (500x281, 1M)

>They turn into Beast Ganon and RoB Demon Dracula respectively for the last minute
>Its still a tennis match

Ok, but that doesn't matter to the actual discussion

It does
Holy magic may be super effective but it isn't the only way to kill Ganondorf

I mean the tennis match is about as canonical as it gets for Zelda battles. I'm still mad Ganon doesn't have a gordo-esque lightning ball in Smash.

Holy magic doesn't even kill Ganondorf.

Throw Ganondorf into the sun or into a black hole
That nigga ain't coming back

Of course he is. His rage and hatred won't let him die. He'll simply become an entity of Calamity.

Dracula sure as shit isn't surviving the Sun.

>meanwhile Bowser canonically survived a black hole in the main games
Why is DB so inconsistent? Are they stupid or is there some sort of ulterior motive going on?

That was pre research team promotion
They all agreed Bowser stomps
Ganondorf vs Dracula is done from the ground up

Nah, just inconsistent. Different teams, different teams being given different fights, different standards depending on the year, etc. There's 0 chance if Bowser Vs. Ganon happened today, they'd still give Ganon the win. The research team vehemently supported Bowser and nowadays the team has more influence over the results than ever

>The research team vehemently supported Bowser

Which is stupid. He's a dumb lizard and his biggest feats are growing big and breathing fire outside of really elaborate heists.

It started to glow red when he was using it. It's not holy anymore he corrupted it and planned to turn it on the world itself and blot out the light.

That's some fan fiction level bullshit.

And is tougher than Ganon

Oh shit this is out? Who won?

I see.
In that case, its a shame that shit like Link vs Cloud, Bowser vs Ganon, Toph Vs Gaara and Master Chief vs Doomguy likely won't ever be corrected.

boomer won

Link Vs. Cloud probably will, Ben acknowledged it being a popular rematch request
Doomguy Vs. Chief also seems fairly likely, though yeah Toph V Gaara and Bowser Ganon are never being rematched

He survived two blackholes and has toon force abilities (according to Screwattack, these were directly used for Bowser in the death battle). Ganon gets murked by a gay twink every game and even though his spirit or whatever survives like Starscream's soul you can't call infinitely losing impressive. Bowser has better physical strength feats too like fighting, lifting, throwing that huge castle robot and being able to trade blows with Mario who is redonkulous when it comes to power. Ganondorf not being able to be killed by anything but a Master Sword is a no-limits fallacy anyways, in a vs debate. Sasuke's whatever fire was stated to be able to "burn anything" is similarly a no limits fallacy. Just because it can burn anything in the weak-ass Narutoverse doesn't mean it can burn through omnipotent or multiversal beings. Same with Ganondorf, his weak ass verse only relies on that one NLF but Toonforce Bowser eats him for breakfast.

His castle is loaded with holy weapons, and they say that Drac's power is the combined might of everything in his castle. In addition Soma showed that he (and by extension Dracula) could use holy powers if a creature in the castle had them.

We've been fucking over this already. Toon Force doesn't fucking work like that

Attached: FrmH0.png (794x545, 244K)

He will tho.
>In TP they tried killing him with a holy sword. He died for a total of two seconds, came back to life, killed a sage and even stole said weapon used to kill him
>In TP, they banished him to a dimension where your body gets erased and all that remains is your soul. He survived it and kept his body intact
>In the Downfall Timeline they sealed him in another dimension and he returned as Agahnim
>In OoT, the sages sealed him deep inside the earth and he came out crawling from the depths of the earth
>In Wind Waker, the goddesses flooded the world and sealed him down in the ocean. He returned from the dephts of the ocean
>In Four Swords Adventures/Hyrule Historia it is said that Dark Links are created by a mirror, because of Ganon's rage across time and space
>Even when killed, he returns nonetheless, simply because he's that angry to die.
>In BotW he manages to survive from 10,000 years of mummification/sealing of unending pain

looks like they didn't kill him hard enough

Ok i just want to ask this.
Assuming we all agree that the No Limits Fallacy argument applies to Ganondorf and he can be killed through sheer raw power alone, where exactly is Ganondorf's limits? I can perfectly understand ABSURDLY powerful beings oneshotting him like Galactus and Superman (Simply because nothing that absurdly powerful exists in LoZ) but I don't understand how that tells us where his limits are in the first place? I mean, that is a pretty huge power gap there. I have a really hard time understanding how Ganon losing to Galactus or Superman means we can justify dismissing one of Ganons most notorious powers let alone how that justifies how he should lose to Dracula or Bowser. Bowser specifically I don't understand cause DB pointed out that Ganondorf could abuse his Magic hax (Like draining life force) and his massive intelligence and combat experience advantage. This is also coming from someone that really wanted to see Bowser win by the way.

Does Dracula have anything that compares him to Galactus or Superman (My Castlevania knowledge is lacking, my apologies) that automatically makes the Triforce of Power rendered useless?

If we assumed that Ganon's Triforce of Power allowed him to survive ANYTHING involving sheer force (no, not even Popeye for example), are there any creative ways someone can use to deal with Ganon without holy weapons? Like could some one who can destroy souls (like just straight up erase from existence like Beerus/Undertale Monsters/some other example i'm forgetting) just destroy his soul and there would be nothing left for his Triforce to resurrect? Could someone technically steal the Triforce of Power from Ganondorf?

>TL;DR Oh my god I have forgotten how intense I get asking myself "Who would win in a fight."

Fun fact, this was the Research Team's most wanted fight

Dracula powers come directly from "Chaos" a celestial being said to be the exact opposite of god/Gods sepperated evil. Dracula can ONLY be killed by the powers of Chaos much like Ganon and the Mastersword.

>Does Dracula have anything that compares him to Galactus or Superman (My Castlevania knowledge is lacking, my apologies) that automatically makes the Triforce of Power rendered useless?
No. He's extremely powerful, but not nearly omnipotent.

After he loses the Triforce of Power and King Daphnes makes a Triforce wish that Ganondorf, himself, and Hyrule are destroyed forever. Daphnes was no slouch in merits and willpower either, so that was undoubtedly a fully-powered Triforce wish, all but omnipotent. Dracula isn't even the true final boss in Castlevania I; Akamatsu confirmed it's the "Curse of Man", aka the evils of the world. shmuplations.com/castlevania/

>Actually, the second monstrous form you fight was meant to be an “incarnation of the curse of man”, not Dracula himself. That’s why when Simon defeats him, he gets cursed. Like most people, I thought that was just a powered-up monster form of Dracula, and I joked as much in front of Akamatsu one day. He completely refuted that idea though. (laughs) “That is a monster borne from the curse of man.” He added, “In a truly peaceful age, Dracula would not exist.”

Dracula is like a recurring Vaati working at the bidding of Ganon. This comparison might even rank Dracula lower than a Vaati, as it leaves out all the beings of Hell in the CV series too.

Attached: Ganondorf_by_super_fergus.jpg (300x571, 19K)

Bigger bullshit than Superman Vs. Goku

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Four Swords Adventures Ganon was a separate Ganon who was much weaker. Rather than a badass warlord who could even conquer Hyrule (without divine intervention) before he got the Triforce of Power, FSA Ganon was far less formidable and competent. He was merely born with the duty to guard the desert and abandoned his post to take an evil weapon from a pyramid, then subsequently depended on that trident.

To be fair, even if weakened as fuck, he's still supposed to be pretty powerfull nonetheless.

Attached: trident.png (309x471, 209K)

>Megaton Hammer and Biggoron Sword
They conveniently fail to mention that was after he was hit with one of his own projectiles then shot with Light Arrows, and he didn't even die. Ocarina of Time makes it explicitly clear that Ganondorf is immortal, which is why the seal is used in the end.

Heck, you can even damage Ganondorf past the 0HP point in the first battle with arrows, bombs, and anything that isn't a melee weapon. Ganon's cape will take additional damage, showing that the hits are still racking up and escalating, but the second battle will happen as normal no matter what.

Speaking of the second battle, unless the Master Sword is used to drop his HP to 0 in the second phase, or is used on him after his HP hits 0, Ganon won't fall over for the final sequence. Ganon can literally keep fighting at 0 HP, and Dracula has nothing to counter that.

Attached: Link vs. Ganon (Ocarina of Time).jpg (719x614, 396K)

It’s one of the best shounens out there.

also, backing up my claims from earlier

Attached: immortality.png (648x359, 224K)

SeeDracula has that he cannot die unless you use his own magic. Order of ecclesia proves this as you cannot kill drac unless you resort to his own black magic. They're both immortal, even in game mechanics

It clearly says the goddesses descended into Hyrule and they are shown making worlds (not universes) one by one.
youtu.be/r4tHItL1xLs
So yeah Castlevania's God is stronger.

Tupac vs Ganon
Tupac has no holy weapons
Ganon can't drive by
Who wins?

>can canonically survive getting split in fucking half
>loses to a fat penguin
Surprised people still watch this, didn't it get bad somewhere around 2014? I heard there was an awful tf2 vs overwatch one but never watched it.

Attached: 2389243089.gif (220x249, 98K)

Using 2 is dubious as fuck because he was basically a zombie there reassembled, not at his full power.

Yep, and in it scout doesn't run nor jump

Kirby power levels are absurd

Are you really comparing a sword and water to the black holes Dracula creates?
Drac wins no difficulty

Agreed, just shows full power drac is fucking immortal

Dracula is stronger than Galactus or Superman since he has the power of Chaos who is as strong as God who created the Castlevania universes. He is also stronger than Time Reaper who can destroy the Castlevania universe.

>we found an obscure book where character A did an attack of 60 octillion newtons of force and in this cutscene comparing the number of pixels to the size of an average person character B did an attack of 20 sextillion newtons of force so character A wins

Wow, what interesting.

Attached: I can't be doin with this.png (700x700, 90K)

Don’t mind me. Just posting Dracula’s BEST and FAVORITE son!

Attached: CC9AA504-2EE2-442B-8EEE-FCED2AD748CF.png (332x412, 205K)

Pretty much. Drac was only ever truly defeated by having his link to chaos destroyed. And then chaos just shat out another link to soma

>"At least Multi-Solar System level (Warped his castle and created a dimension containing numerous stars and a massive black hole sucking in said stars. Far above Brauner, who created multiple dimensions containing moons, suns and stars just to drain a part of Dracula's Castle power), possibly Universe level+ (Far more powerful than Galamoth, who himself is much more powerful than the Time Reaper. Should be much more powerful than Menace, a false Dark Lord who collapsed the entire Abyss upon dying)"

Who wrote this nonsense? Dracula never actually warped his castle, those were background effects that did literally nothing in Dracula X Chronicles. Everything even returned to normal when he lost, and it wasn't even a black hole; it was some kind of dark portal slowly (very slowly) dragging in souls. Rondo of Blood (Which DXC is a remake of) even introduced the song Dance of Illusions, suggesting that all the background effects were fake. Brauner just made paintings that have hard boundaries and probably false skies that don't infinitely expand upward. Galamoth is also stronger than Dracula, as proven in Symphony of the Night. There's also the fact that pocket dimensions are nothing fancy; Ganondorf casually tears open dimensions and throws Phantom Ganon in one in OoT. Ganondorf is literally dozens of miles away when he does this. The Wind Fish's dream and the Ocean King's territory are also basically pocket dimensions, but nobody thinks those two are the strongest beings in the entire series.

I'm stating that he would return nonetheless, whether you like it or not, it doesn't matter where you throw him, he would return out of malice and hatred alone. Also, great job in ignoring the Body Erasing Dimension or sealing outside space/time, which were points I also bought up.
>Dracula is stronger than Galactus
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: galactus and molecule man.jpg (1988x3056, 1.57M)

Dracula can't use any holy powers, and he's actually weak to them in the Metroidvanias. Soma is different as he's reincarnated and a normal person desperately trying to stop evil powers from regressing him to his past life. There's also the fact that not just any holy powers work on Ganon; it has to be the greatest of the great.

This. In LttP, you have to upgrade the Master Sword not only once, but twice, if you want to damage him with it.

What happens if they switch places?

Ganondorf wielded the Sages' sword in Twilight Princess. He also has the Triforce of Power, and sometimes even the full Triforce, so he's literally fused with holy strength and is both protected by it and can likely use it with all of his attacks.

They got the idea of the castle crumbling from a draft Stoker wrote. Stoker took it out because he thought it was too hokey.

Of all the retarded shitty death battles you pick that one? DDD dumpsters wario

In Twilight Princess the "divine prank" gave him the Triforce of Power without him ever realizing it. The ToP was completely dormant within him and a non-factor until he was stabbed, at which point it activated and saved his life. If the ToP was active at any time before the stabbing, he would have been completely unaffected by the blade. Furthermore, it would have been impossible to kill him in the final boss battle, and because there was no seal handy, Ganondorf would have eventually won.

Haven't seen many recently, that one just irritated me. Also just saw the Scout vs Tracer one, it was atrocious

Attached: 1565276685123.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Holy knives
Nothing suggests the throwing knives are holy. Heck, you can completely kill Dracula with Sypha's magic and sword/staff, Grant's knife, and Alucard's hellish fireballs in CV 3, and any normal weapon in the Metroidvanias can kill Dracula.

>that one just irritated me
But the result is fine, Dedede usually gets his ass beaten up by Kirby and survives. Wario wouldn't die in an actual battle tho.

Any matches you wanna see?
I want Kenshin vs Ukyo or Hibiki now that YYH got an episode

You can also smash Ganon to death with a hammer in Zelda 1.

Wasn't Zelda 1 Ganon was in a weakened state? Pretty sure he's one of the weakest Ganons there are.

Point is mixing canon with game mechanics is stupid

Not to mention Dracula becomes stronger every time he reawakens. Castlevania 3 is really early in the timeline.

Ganondorf absolutely kicked Dracula's ass at End Game 8 and literally staked him with a baseball bat to a sync Ganondorf scream with the music. He then made Dracula the Janetty in the Dark Lords.

Man, VGCW was great. It's a shame you can't go to the remaining shows anymore without someone trying to give dirtsheets in voice chat. Discord is a mistake.

If Ganondorf wins, it'll be a meme magic match

Ganondorf conquered Hyrule for seven years, made Hyrule a destroyed mess and basically his for 100 years, and should actually be the eternal ruler of the world if he beats Link and gets the Triforce in the Decline Timeline. The hoops they have to jump through to make ALttP happen there basically contradict literally everything in OoT and makes Hyrule actually evil to the core for sending Link to fight instead of doing it themselves in the first place. Even Skyward Sword accidentally hands Ganondorf a series-breaking win by featuring a Triforce wish without touching it, thus contradicting TWW's ending.

Dracula's goal is to kill all of humanity. He has obviously never achieved this. The most he ever did was terrorizing parts of Europe in Castlevania 3. In most other games he's immediately destroyed again the moment he appears.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=NCUO3EtTWTg

Attached: 1496459293892.png (809x640, 267K)

how much preptime does tupac get?

Round 1: He gets a week
Round 2: He's going with standard equipment with no prep time

>They conveniently fail to mention that was after he was hit with one of his own projectiles then shot with Light Arrows, and he didn't even die.
They meant in his beast form

>Dracula has that he cannot die unless you use his own magic.
Dracula dies in literally every other game to normal weapons and/or holy weapons. Order of Ecclesia only proves that even darkness can destroy Dracula, meaning he's not a master of it at all. Shanoa's Dominus spell one-shots him, and it's possible the entire battle beforehand only exists for plot reasons. Shanoa could have immediately destroyed him with the spell. In contrast, Ganondorf is only stunned at most by his own powers. Agahnim was a soul split and he just fused himself back together once Agahnim took too much damage, and possessed Zelda was only an example of him losing enough control that something could exorcise him and force a variety of other battles.

>Dracula can only be killed by his own power
Where did this meme come from? The Vampire Killer has the soul of Sarah but Dracula had no involvement in her death other than duping Walter and Leon into fighting each other.

Ganondorf wins because he's a nintendo character.

RWBY is popular enough in Japan that I feel like some studio or another would happily buy up the rights to it and retool it enough that it's only kind of janky and poorly written instead of very janky and poorly written.
RT would probably let the sale go through, too, so long as they never stopped having the "Created by Monty Oum" in there somewhere.

So were Pikachu, Charizard and every other Pokémon.

Kills me people watch Death Battle for the fights. It's full blown Monty levels of cringe. So over the top and weightless crap. Also the narrator's fucking suck and found like TFS wannabe fatties.

>RWBY is popular enough in Japan
Still pushing this meme?

Yes. Popular enough that someone over there would buy up the IP from a dying Gaijin company so they could turn it into a waifu-fueled gatcha phone game and whore the main girls out like they whore out the main girls in everything else.

Powerful, but not nearly as powerful as Ocarina of Time Ganondorf.

Any Ganon gets wrecked by Dracula.

Instead of repeating the same arguments over and over let's try something new: who would win, Link or a Belmont?

They should make Stan Smith vs Sterling Archer

>be LttP Ganon
>have full Triforce
>"can I uhhhhh erase Dracula"
>Dracula gets erased from existence

What would you rather see?
Link Battle Royale or Belmont Battle Royale?

Link is boring, give me Julius vs Richter.

Smash Battle Royale [/spoiller]

The only reason why I like Death Battle because I remember how it made the spics seethe all those years ago when Superman beat Goku.

There isn't even a hammer in Zelda 1, and you need the sacred Silver Arrows or it won't work. Zelda 1 Ganon is also far weaker than Ocarina of Time Ganon.

>Be Dracula
>Be faster than Ganon
>"can I uhhhhh steal his soul before he can react?"
>Ganon gets erased from existence
Also the Goddesses powers aren't comparable to Dracula's. Dracula is a master reality warper himself. The triforce isn't shit.
Any Belmont wins.

Zelda I Ganon canonically got defeated by Silver Arrows.

canonically Dedede would be as strong as Kirby if he wasnt such a lazy fuck

Which Ganon is the strongest? OoT? TP?

Dracula can be defeated by Charlotte Aulin as late as 1944, and if he/the next dark lord doesn't get weaker after 1999, Yoko Belnades and Alucard can defeat him/his successor.

Here he is:
the most robbed character in Death Battle's history

Attached: bomberyikes.png (557x545, 325K)

>Ganondorf
Advantages:
>Sword of the Sages possesses holy power
>Dark Trident can temporarily separate Dracula’s Army with dark world transportation
>Greater endurance thanks to the Triforce of Power
>Can enter the form of Ganon at will
>Darknuts can take more punishment and can gain greater agility than Axe Knights
>Zant can teleport enemies away

>Disadvantages:
>Commonly uses Dark Magic which Dracula is resistant to
>Has never been shown to posses a conscious being
>Cannot Teleport in Regular Form
>Is not resistant to Dark Magic
>Zant must teleport himself with an enemy
>Soul Steal renders Veran’s possession ability useless
>Darknuts are highly vulnerable to Soul Steal
>Barlowe’s Elemental Magic can finish off Twinrova quickly
>Has no way to heal himself
>Cannot be revived by allies in the heat of battle
>Minions have a smaller arsenal of attacks than those of Dracula

Attached: Dorf.png (373x499, 65K)

Dracula is really quite weak in Castlevania. Akamatsu even intended him to be the fakeout final boss, not the real one, in CV 1. The pagan gods from the Japanese manual are also probably phases 2 and 3 of the boss fight in CV 3 as well.

Castlevania Dracula is stronger than Stoker Dracula, but Ganondorf defeats him. The gulf of power, resources, and wit is too great, and Ganondorf has one of the most powerful holy artifacts ever innately fused into his being. He has a natural resistance, if not immunity, to Dracula and a huge advantage in every move.

and canonically CV3 Dracula was defeated by Trevor working with three allies.

The real question is could the sword of six sages harm/seal Drac.

You're looking at NES shit when Dracula was later written and hyped up to have the power of Chaos and broken abilities. As it is now, Ganon doesn't stand a chance.

>Commonly uses Dark Magic which Dracula is resistant to
Dracula gets one-shot by Dominus in Order of Ecclesia. Ganondorf can probably use something on that scale as a casual attack.

Post your favorite episodes based entirely off of the fights at the end.

Attached: 633BF849-91CB-4BCA-BC8C-CF3DAA0FDA8B.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>Dracula
>Advantages
>Is resistant to Dark Magic
>Better long-range attacks
>Has access to interdimensional portals just like Ganondorf
>More strategic due to his background as a war strategist
>Better team psynergy, particularly between Dracula and Death.
>Soul Steal renders Veran’s possession ability useless
>Can heal himself with the souls and blood of fallen enemies and allies
>Has better maneuverability thanks to teleportation
>Shaft’s revival powers can make his army bigger with Ganondorf’s own fallen minions
>Dark Megiddo is an almost guaranteed victory
>Mist form is a convenient dodging tool
>Twinrova is very weak to fire or ice depending on her form, Barlowe has both
>Minions have a wider range of attacks than those of Ganondorf’s

>Disadvantages
>Weak to holy power such as the Sword of the Sages
>Cannot enter form of True Dracula until Death Dies
>Has no way of Separating Ganon’s minions from him other than killing them
>Endurance is lower than what is granted by the Triforce of Power
>Axe Knights are slower and have weaker armor than Darknuts
>Blood Hydro Storm is useless considering Dracula would probably harm his own allies as much as his enemies.
>Doppelganger cannot match the strength of the enemy he takes the form of
>Cannot be revived by allies in the heat of battle

Attached: c11.png (482x509, 105K)

No.

He wasn't fully awakened. Zelda tards will ignore Ganon being killed by bombs in 1 but accept this.

>Dracula may be a war strategist, but considering the stuff Ganon has done proves he's no slouch when it comes to strategies. A big weakness I see is that Dracula needs Death to die in order to absorb his power. That is something Ganon doesn't need to worry about because the Triforce of Power is something he always has. Their minions do seem evenly matched so I can see it eventually come down to Dracula and Ganondorf. And if Ganon does seal away Death into another place, Dracula would be weaken.
>So thinking down to one on one (which I bet good money that it will be), who would be the better of the two? They both get beaten by mystical objects wielded by the chosen one. But while Dracula is immune to the Dark Arts, Ganon not only has a holy weapon that is strong against him, but enhanced strength a Belmont can't hope to replicate. And as much of an advantage Dracula has in long range, if he gets close he is at a disadvantage. Ganon doesn't have to worry about that
>Dracula needs to keep it long range to hope to deal with Ganon. But I just can't see him keeping it up forever. So my money is on Ganon.

>Darknuts can take more punishment and can gain greater agility than Axe Knights
A more appropiate comparison would be Final Guards and Ghurkas or whatever the fuck those orange armors were called in SotN.

list of shittiest death battle fights:
yang v tifa
kirby v buu
link v cloud
toph v gaara
feel free to add to the list

Attached: 1543278432134.gif (500x432, 662K)

Dracula is only ever a minion, not the badass. Hell still exists in Castlevania and is the source of far greater dark powers than Dracula has. He is the only one who considers himself God's enemy, and he came up with the term while bitching in Lament of Innocence. Charlotte Aulin can still solo him as late as 1944. Yoko Belnades can solo him/his successor after 1999. Clearly they're not as fast or strong as Dragon Ball characters, nor are powers like Gold Experience Requiem or anything Demonbane does in play.

Heck, if we're talking games, you can play as Ganondorf and defeat Dracula in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

>I agree that the holy power Ganondorf's Sword of the Sages would be very effective on Dracula and many of his goons, but given the overwhelming number of long range attacks Dracula and his minions have and Dracula's superior maneuverability I question how big of a factor melee weapons will be in this match and how many hits Ganondorf could get in on Dracula. And even if he is to get hits in on him, Dracula has tanked strikes to the head from holy weapons specifically designed to kill him (Vampire Killer), much like how Ganondorf has survived full impalement from holy weapons before.
>The Triforce of Power may give Ganon some good, likely superior endurance to Dracula's, but Dracula is no slouch himself, he can shrug off many attacks provided they aren't holy powered or a direct hit to the head. And unlike Ganondorf Dracula can absorb the energy/blood of both his opponents and his own allies in this fight improving his chances of surviving.
>Ganondorf is one of my favorite video game villains, but this isn't a battle of favorites, it's who we think would win in a fight. I certainly won’t protest if Dark Hyrule Lord bases his comic off the results of everyone else’s verdict (it's his comic and he is evil, I doubt he'd give a fuck about what I think anyway.), but if this were an actual DEATH BATTLE my money would be on Dracula.

>The triforce isn't shit
The Triforce can
>Rewrite fate (as seen in Wind Waker)
>Change reality (as seen in LttP and a Link Between Worlds)
>Reshape entire Dimensions (such as Lorule and the Sacred Realm)
>It's very existence mantains the world as it is, without it, everything would go to shit.
>Can affect different universes (as seen in LttP and a Link Between Worlds)
>Can create dimensions
>Was created by goddesses that predate time and space
>Has the power to grant literally any wish
Also, as I said before, and not only me, but all other anons before me, Ganon has no soul. He is nothing but malice and hatred. Ganondorf has a soul, Ganon has none. You can't remove something he doesn't has.
LttP. He had the full mighty of the Triforce there. You literally have to upgrade the Master Sword twice to even affect him. Yuganon is a close second.

He gets stronger over time and was close to 1999; only two games chronologically happen after Ecclesia before Julius destroys Dracula. Dominus unquestionably kicks Dracula's ass. In contrast, Ganon can't be killed by bombs in 1; it's always the Silver Arrows, which repel all evil and demons.

Guts vs Nightmare
Snake vs Sam
Thor vs Raiden

A reminder that the research team thinks that accepting that a character is immortal is dumb, and will ignore that factor because "muh no limits fallacy".

(You)
youtube.com/watch?v=8SlWegS2sS0

>And as much of an advantage Dracula has in long range
>but given the overwhelming number of long range attacks Dracula and his minions have and Dracula's superior maneuverability

This guy needs to play Zelda 1. Castlevania has nothing on Ganon and the Wizzrobes' teleportation and projectile spam. Also, Ganondorf says he drew from the Twili's power/rage in Twilight Princess, so he can gain power from things as well.

Is that why Wario was beaten by King Dedede?
He is immortal as stated in the instruction booklet and they were willing to use a DVD commentary for Toph.

He literally has control over all the demons. Charlotte did not solo him because she was with Jonathan and he was beaten by outside circumstances. Julius, a BELMONT was with Yoko.
You're an idiot.

>NO, CHARACTERS CAN'T BE IMMORTAL BECAUSE I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT
If lore says a character can only be killed by a specific thing, and nothing contradicts that, then there's no reason to assume that the lore is wrong, even if it makes your autism blare out of control.

they're two different people

Wario CLAIMS to be immortal

Probably.
The research team sucks at their job.
That said
>they were willing to use a DVD commentary for Toph.
Was pre-research team.
If you want an example of the research team using stupid sources, they used a pachinko machine for fucking scaling in the Mecha Godzilla vs Zord fight.

This makes no sense. Ganondorf's soul can be stolen and if he becomes Ganon he's a dumb beast who can even more easily be trapped in a dimension or mind controlled. Dracula is so much stronger and faster he can just instantly kill Ganon and force him to die for at least too long for him to come back in a timely manner, which is a win.
Chaos is far above the Triforce. Chaos is equal to God who can create reality and timelines, while Chaos can create dimensions, alter Dracula's castle itself, destroy realities since it's more powerful than Time Reaper, transcends concepts like death, can warp reality and dimensions to the point they become chaotic and more.

And nothing contradicts that claim.
Also lol at the research team using power scaling when Dedede literally always loses to Kirby.

He wasn't fully awakened in Ecclesia which is the only reason Shanoa survived the encounter.

>they used a pachinko machine for fucking scaling in the Mecha Godzilla vs Zord fight.
They didn't
They considered the Alpha-1 feat but didn't have time to mention it in the black tab
They still leaned with Kiryu because of IDW scaling to Spacegodzilla, Destroyah, etc but that doesn't work because you can't scale to entire composites and the IDW incarnations aren't shown to be as powerful as their film counterparts
So does Dragonzord win?
Yes and no
It depends heavily on how you use the secondary material
If we give them EVERYTHING, Kiryu wins because of the pachinko game the research team didn't acknowledge

Why would Wario ever lie?

He lied to his fellow game makers in at least two of the Wario games

>And nothing contradicts that claim.
Except, you know
The games where he can die

>it makes no sense
Ganon is Malice and Hatred Incarnated. Ganondorf is the Gerudo King. That's literally it. Ganon is a beast, Ganondorf is a man. Remove Dorf and you get something like Calamity Ganon, an etherial beast that is unkillable by anything other than the full Triforce.

You try telling me Ganondorf can survive being turned into ash and being flushed down the shitter

You can win the battles with Charlotte and Yoko alone. The fact that everyone fights Dracula already implies that everyone can harm him and won't just be bliped out of existence by him. Jonathan can win without even using the Vampire Killer, and Nathan Graves in Circle of the Moon can win with no problem. Dracula doesn't have total control of every demon, as Galamoth exists and Orlox rebels against him in a novel, not to mention Alucard's familiars and Hector's innocent devils.

>Kirby vs Buu
That fight was pure kino. The kill shot should have been with the Star Rod though.

Yes. He actually can. He survived being thrown in the Twilight Realm, which erases your body.

He's still dramatically stronger than he'd be in previous games, or at least equal, and if Dominus can one-shot him then any number of powerful dark spells can one-shot him.

No, he's a shitty deity's malice who doesn't have shit on Dracula or Chaos. The Triforce is weak compared to Castlevania.
Dracula would do this to him in one punch.
Galamoth is from a different universe and the novels aren't canon. Alucard is Dracula's father, of course some would be attuned to be loyal to his demonic power. Also canonically Charlotte and Yoko worked together so dumb point.

No he isn't. It's also inconsistent with him surviving the more powerful Power of Sire in Symphony of the Night if you're saying this.

Yeah.
It’s a fate worse than death but he still alive and will get better eventually.

It depends on how his immortality works, but if it works like people wank it as working then turning him into ash shouldn't work period.

At this point you are only ignoring the points me and other anons did make and locking yourself into your own little world. We showed proof and yet you reject it. There is no point in replying to you anymore, you clearly are close minded to every point I try to make.

Mario vs Sonic Rematch
Shadow vs Mewtwo
Captain Marvel fights in general.

The biggoron sword still cut
>but it didn't kill him
Yeah but it still cleaved and made its mark
Now imagine a sharper biggoron sword going fast enough to dice him into pieces and someone just quickly scatters what's left across the world

It's not like the demons Dracula controls all come from the mortal world. There are countless domains out there that Dracula doesn't have power over, and why would Charlotte and Yoko even be in those battles if literally only Jonathan and Julius could do anything? Why would Sypha, Grant, and Alucard fight alongside Trevor if Dracula would be invincible against them and could one-shot them? Clearly Dracula isn't invincible against them and can't one-shot them.

Maria Renard can even solo Dracula, and she's a 12-year-old girl. Castlevania Dracula is notably stronger than Stoker Dracula, but he's not on Ganondorf's level. Just because he doesn't have a sky-high power level or ability doesn't mean Castlevania isn't a good series.

>Yeah but it still cleaved and made its mark
Prove it.

He takes damage from it remember
He's physically hurt by it

>Powerlevel shit
>They finally roped Castlevania into it
Just fuck my shit up

Attached: just fuck.png (508x527, 263K)

You ignored the Goddesses being shown making worlds (not universes, but even if they were Dracula would still be stronger) one by one as well as Dracula being able to warp Ganon or crush his mind and so much other shit. Shut up.
Which worlds? You can't even name any.
Yoko is descended from Sypha, she's a useful ally. Your points make them strong, it doesn't make Dracula weak. Richter canonically beats Dracula with help from Maria.
Ganon is just a pig. Drac kills him.

Link canonically used the Master Sword to defeat Ganon at the end of OoT, with the power of Zelda also holding him down. And he didn't even died, instead, the sages sealed him away. A seal that he eventually broke free of, mind you.

I can already tell this match is gonna be a clusterfuck from this thread

Castlevania has an "interesting" history for the vs community

I mean, have the sages considered beheading?

He gets stronger with time, and Order of Ecclesia is the second to last chronological game before 1999. There's little indication that he's super crippled from Barlowe either, merely not at peak power for the era. Also, the Power of Sire is a normal item in Symphony of the Night that's hardly reliable, especially in boss battles. It has nothing on Dominus.

No.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP USING FACTS AGAINST ME NOOO
Faggot.

Power of Sire is literally said to have Dracula's power. You're just stretching for ways to have Ganon win even though Dracula is stronger, faster, and more broken.

Dragmire is a cooler name than Dracula

No, that's you ignoring that Ganon's mind is susceptible to Dracula's mind controller or Dracula being able to steal his soul and trap him in a dimension or warp him.
People other than Link have helped against Ganon.

Said no one ever.

wouldn't they both just regenerate?

Attached: 08437b0d1c44bdb9dfe26a2e8476f64d.png (220x230, 6K)

Sonic vs Mega Man
Knuckles vs Wario
N.G Ryu vs Scorpion
Zane vs Cyborg
Doopliss vs Ditto

Who'd win each fight?

>Ganon's mind
>Soul
Ganon has no mind and no soul, only a will. As I said before and as you continue to ignore, Ganon is nothing but malice and hatred.
>trap him in a dimension
Tried that before. Twice even.
>warp him
Also tried it before. Didn't work.

>First things first, while the Triforce of Courage and Power may give obvious strength boosts to their respective owners, and while the full Triforce can change entire landscapes (such as in A Link to the Past when Ganon used it to turn Sacred Realm into Dark World), Zelda is clearly physically weaker than the other two. So not all pieces are equal, the powers are unique to each wielder. Not to mention Link canonically needed the Fierce Deity Mask against Majora, who is capable of destroying Termina, which is of somewhat comparable size to the overworld in A Link to the Past. Clearly the stat boosts the Triforce wielders gain is not proportionate to the Triforce itself. That and what the full Triforce does is clearly reality warping and/or magic, which is an ability, so it does not apply to power or durability or any other physical statistics.
>All other cases of Zelda wankery can be addressed by the sheer fact that most of it is based on blatant assumptions and vague as hell statements from Hyrule Historia and such (which is LOADED with mistakes, by the way, such as having Darunia as the Sage of Spirit when he’s very explicitly the Sage of Fire in OoT) and not having anything we’ve actually SEEN THEM DO.

>Despite many fans claiming otherwise, Ganondorf is not invulnerable to anything that isn’t holy, designed to slay evil, powered by light magic, or containing silver. These are typically the means by which he’s defeated, but there’s no reason to believe enough raw force couldn’t do him in as well. While his durability is certainly impressive, the Biggoron’s Sword and Megaton Hammer are capable of harming him, and neither possess any notable evil-slaying properties. Unless we’re also to believe Ganondorf could tank the full force of a punch from Superman, then assuming he’s invulnerable to any and every non-holy, light-based, or silver-based attack is a giant no limits fallacy.

You keep ignoring he's only a faggy deity's malice and he has a soul in Hyrule Warriors which Death Battle will use. Having no mind makes him easier to manipulate, not harder.
Ganon needed external factors to escape the dimension and I don't remember him being warped. Either way Dracula is stronger than anything in Zelda so his warping would work.

Obviously Galamoth's world, to name one. Depending on how you view Harmony of Despair, Getsu Fuma Den is another.

>Yoko is descended from Sypha, she's a useful ally. Your points make them strong, it doesn't make Dracula weak.

Your claims make Yoko and Sypha absolutely worthless against Dracula since they're not wielding the Vampire Killer or Dracula's own dark powers. If they can beat Dracula, or at least play a crucial role in defeating him, then obviously Dracula isn't some invincible, one-shotting badass.

>Richter canonically beats Dracula with help from Maria.

Richter canonically tells Maria to go home and beats Dracula on his own. Maria helping in Symphony of the Night's opening is just to prevent players from utterly losing the tutorial, and they're punished by virtue of Alucard's stats being lower.

Doesn't mean it's piercing his skin, her could just be getting tired.
We don't know for sure because gameplay doesn't always perfectly reflect lore.

Power of Sire is an image of the Actual Vlad Basarab III, and it blows compared to Dominus. The scale of power is absolutely different.

Galamoth was brought into the castle from another universe, of course Dracula didn't have him under his thumb until Soma absorbed his soul. Crossover things like Harmony of Despair can be ignored.
He is a one-shotting badass against Ganon because Castlevania is stronger than Zelda in general.
Wouldn't SotN retcon the last part?