Untitled

Attached: Batman.jpg (741x582, 39K)

What happened to that harry potter game

It will be Epic exclusive for a year and invalidated by the fact that any sensible person waits at least a year for WB games anyway.

Monolith game for next gen that leaked early.

IDS HABBENING

>Monolith
I wonder how nemesis will work in a harry potter game

Just posting here to laugh when everyone gets pissed tomorrow when they realize it's a MP game

Moron

hope it's not capeshit

Never played any Batman games. Is this a good entry point?

Attached: 33DEDAE2-FCFD-45BE-B930-857195E085A1.jpg (1264x1600, 200K)

It's Batman sooooooo

Same way it works in Shadows of Mordor, the MC will just keep an emergency escape crystal on hand or something to teleport him home when he's about to die.

capeshit is so fucking gay

No that's just shitty Arkham City. IE Arkham Origins.

Batman doesnt count. He's his own separate thing.

another batman centric game? How many fucking times do we need one?

The dc universe is so fucking vast and interesting and they keep it restrained to batman, a mythos EVERYONE AND THEIRS MOMS already experienced.

Even if it's good, it's a hard pass for me.

only good thing about batman is harley quinn, it's still capeshit and capeshit is gay

will it have the batmobile?

I will only partake in dc related things if Batman is present. So I will accept members of the justice league getting a game if Batman is in it.

Out of all the DC heroes, he's the only one big enough to justify a big budget game just for him and also reasonable to design a game for.

Transport only most likely since everyone hated shooting with it.

Wrong. It was a project that cancelled two years ago.

not Monolith, it's being developed by Portkey Games, just read the FAQ and shit, it's obvious

portkeygames.com

>CLEARLY A REFERENCE TO CAPTURE THE FLAG
>SHOWING BATCHES FROM THE DIFFERENT TEAMS
I FUCKING TOLD YOU
THEY GOT BIT BY THE PUBG BUG, AND WILL NOW SHIP A STUPID MULTIPLAYER CLASSBASED SHITFEST
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
FUCK

Attached: file.png (223x226, 46K)

yes, that is true. But even if the budget and scope of a game were cut in half just to afford a green lantern, wonderwoman or constantine just to name a few. I would much rather get something completely new and fresh. Than just Arkham game #10 with a new "original" feature. >putting a player in a batmobile effectively removing the best gameplay aspect of these games, the stealth, stalking and combat.

Actually, maybe not moron, I'm genuinely worried that
may be correct. What kind of marketing slogan is Capture the Knight? Normally it's something like Be the Batman. This implies we're not Batman.

I played this. Its not a multiplayer focused game like a lot of you are saying. I'll answer questions but I'm going to dinner in 30 minutes so hurry up

why don't you tell us what the game is, then?

What do you want to know? Its like the last 4.

Oh go on then. What's the premise, are there any meaningful changes to gameplay mechanics, and where does it sit in the timeline? Also, is Gotham at all 'alive' or is it another case of the city being frozen off from the world

Is the Batmobile changed?
Is Riddler toned down?
Do we play as anyone other then Bruce?
Is the multiplayer more of what Origins did?
Is Joker involved again?

Combat is the same. You move and run faster and more fluidly compared to the previous games. It didnt feel as stiff to climb and jump. Its 1 year after Origins. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by frozen off from the world but there are normal people on the streets now.

>but there are normal people on the streets now.

What's the contrivance to stop the player from hurting them?

Normal people being in the streets is what I meant, yeah.
Again, what's the premise of the story?

Batmobile is in batcave but you don't use it in gameplay. Riddler isnt in the game. Theres parts where you play as Dick Grayson. Theres no multiplayer. Joker is referenced but not seen.

>a bloo bloo bloo i won't get the same bam ham game for the nth time
C'mon lil' guy, you know those retards at WB Games Montreal can't design fun combat to save their lifes, the game will be exactly like the other four, you'll love it.

>Riddler isnt in the game

Anything to replace him or is there no collectibles?

>What's the contrivance to stop the player from hurting them?
They jump out of the way of your bike and on foot your punches just dont do anything to them.

>Again, what's the premise of the story?
Court of Owls tries to capture Batman as everyone has already guessed

>your punches just dont do anything to them

sounds like bullshit

Does the rest of the DC universe dont exist?
Ffs warner , okay, I get it, superman and flash is hard to make a game for
But what about Aquaman? Wonder woman? Their movies were actually succesfull

No, it's just the kind of retarded shit you get in these games.

There were friendly npcs like vickey vale in arkham city. Your punches did nothing to them either.

Bullshit
You could make an aquaman game, just find a way to make underwater action combat actually interesting and non-nauseous and it writes itself on the rest

Wonder woman is even easier

What are you getting for dinner?

>it's too hard to make a game about the relevant comic book characters
>so make games about the irrelevant comic book characters instead
Why are comic book fans so retarded?

>Hurr DC only have 3 relevant characters
(you)

>twitterposter dotposter
why is this not bannable yet?

WHERE'S BATMAN BEYOND?

Attached: 1566169607409.gif (267x180, 389K)

Is is true it's another BR?

They do. Frankly, the only genuinely good segment of the DC Universe is Batman, with allowances made for Superman when he crosses over with Batman. The rest of the DC Universe is autistic beyond belief.

Steak and chips with a Cappuccino. And cheesecake for desert is my plan.

I realize you comic book retards always see things as part of you retarded Marvel vs DC brand war, but you don't have to be upset, the only Marvel character that got his own video game was Spiderman.

Hell do you want, a fucking Aquaman game? Batman works well for a capeshit game, people still don’t know how to make a good Superman or Flash game. The only other prominent DC heroes that would be good in a game setting are guys like Constantine or Green Lantern, and their shit bombs.

>The state of DC when batman is the only hero people care about

Jesus they fucked up so bad

>knight
>nuit
im no leaf nor frog but that doesnt seem right

Deadpool
Xmen

Is there a labyrinth section in the game like in the comics?

>bloo
>c'mon lil' guy
cringe

>the court tries to capture Batman

That isn’t a plot, that’s one event in a plot. You can’t build a game around that. At least put some effort into giving the character a goal when you lie about a plot.

They should just kidnap christian bale and tell him to make movies about all the characters

>You could make an aquaman game, just find a way to make underwater action combat actually interesting and non-nauseous and it writes itself on the rest

You could also make more money doing the exact same thing with Batman but in the sky with a jetpack/Batjet.

Ah yes, the X-Men, the one character called X-Men that got his own game.

???

Is Ra's involved too? I would be more interested in him vs Batman instead of the Court.

Its apparently launch title for PS5/Xbox Infinite

rip

Why are you feigning ignorance? We're talking about comic book characters that got their own games, not super hero groups.

Give me a good Batman comic run to read.

Attached: larry-francois-joan-of-arc-kindergartenjpg-cc05f55a0ca7d804-740x1087.jpg (740x1087, 128K)

Just go to the bathroom, take a shit but don't flush, stand up, turn around and look into the toilet. Read that instead.

Just read The Long Halloween.

The Dark Knight Returns, The Long Halloween, Batman Year One, probably Morrison's run of Batman.

The comic is called X-men.
We are talking about comic games

Jesus you went across the planet with that goal moving

We talking recent history or just in general? If it's in general Marvel has had
>Spider-man
>Silver Surfer
>Wolverine
>Captain America
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Hulk
>Punisher
>Deadpool
As "individual super heroes that got themselves games".
For DC it's been
>Batman
>Superman
>Aquaman

So general consensus is that Long Halloween is the perfect Batman comic right?

>reply to a post about someone bitching that this favorite individual characters aren't getting video games
>retard comes in shitting his pants talking about how some nondescript X-Men game is fun
Yeah, right.

>Should we make our new game about this famous and loved superhero?
>Noooooooo he's too popular and has games already, instead let's use my favorite obscure superhero, the 70s sensation whose solo book got cancelled after five issues, Yellow Ferret! He's perfect for our big budget AAA project

And that's why Yea Forums will never be successful in life

Superman: Year One is doing phenomenal in sales brainlet.

Punisher is the only one who got a memorable game as Spiderman's games, and even then that's only one hit on the PS2. For DC it's still just BamHam

lol they didn't even try to make the wordplay in French

>forgetting the unbridled fun of Hulk Ultimate Destruction
You sound like a person that's never used half of a car as a boxing glove.

Suicide squad game

I don't see how any of that proves that DC has no memorable characters that could have a fun video game. Marvel has 3, DC has one.

I wasn't out to dispute that, I just chimed in after reading the bit that Spider-man is "the only Marvel character that has his own game". It's why I asked if user was referring to recent memory or in general, because in the long run Marvel has released more individual characters for games than DC has.

Loeb has some bizarre takes on certain villains. For some reason he insists on having half of batmans rogues gallery speak entirely quotations.

Sounds like you play as Azrael, trying to catch Batman who "turned evil"

And I say fun in a very, very, very subjective way because everyone knows that BamHam is for braindead retards who like 1-buttom combat and AWESOME moments where you feel JUST LIKE THE BATMAN.

Attached: ghost of bamham combat.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>you play as irrelevant characters who's trying to catch relevant character
Why do you comic book fans always expect these games to pander to these ideas that would do nothing for the game but sabotage it?

Look like a multiplayer game where you play has one of the 4 clans, the main point is capturing the batman

Attached: 1569260675055.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

Why would you lie on the internet user? You couldn't be further from the truth ;)

Attached: 1529889212748.jpg (437x426, 26K)

Counterpoint : the Court of Owls and the three others are factions looking to take down Batman (who you play as), similar to the whole "there's a bounty on Batman's head" thing in Origins. It IS WB Montreal, after all.

I think that is just the same symbol evolving into a complex version.

Something tells me that you're right.

2 symbols are factions, so no

Honestly it’s surprising that the Court of Owls and the League of Assassins haven’t butted heads before, given the League’s mission to cleanse Gotham of crime and corruption and the Court of Owls are the fucking Freemasons of Gotham.

LoA/LoS are concerned with things on a global scale. Court of Owls was transfixed on Gotham. They only went global after Lincoln March reformed them as the Parliament of Owls.

>there's a bounty on Batman's head
That's such a retarded fucking concept, why wouldn't there be one at all times since BamHam is so cool awesome crime fighter all the time that everyone hates / loves because he is such a Mary Sue?

Couldn't they have worked in yet another timebomb / ticking clock plot device like they always do for these shit games?

Why are comic books so retarded?

Aren’t the LoS especially transfixed on Gotham due to Ra’s wanting Batman as his successor?

they are made by talentless hacks
I'm not even sure who reads those shit stories
every time I see someone saying that a capeshit movie "was just like the comicbook" and then check the comicbook it fucking sucks
even MCU flicks are masterpieces compared to those shitty goofy stories put out in comics.

I wouldn't go so far since the stories are equally shit and pander to the same type of retard.

Because every single enemy of Batman has been an idiot that wastes their hard earned cash on elaborate death traps and abandoned warehouse rentals.
Ra's has looked at multiple possible successors. It's just that Bruce's ridiculous and unwavering determination has made him the thing that stands above all others. Hell, for a while there Bane was looking to be the new Demon's head.

BEWARE, I LIVE

Attached: Sinistargifter.gif (300x225, 331K)

No, retard, you can't justify this awfulness by saying that everyone has been taking stupid pills all along.

>everyone is too broke because they waste their score on dumb shit
>no money to put a bounty on Batman's head
>"Duuuuh guise why isn't there always a bounty on his head?"

Hopefully they've learned from their mistakes with Origins

I'm actual hyped for this

Attached: EC-moB7X4AIXsOV.jpg (680x663, 66K)

Origins was good though.

It was it just lacked polish and had a disappointing twist with the Joker
Definitely a better game than Knight