Vergil are you okay?

Vergil are you okay?
Vergil are you okay?
Are you okay Vergil?

Attached: Dante Jackson.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CV9LyYzLUyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay

Dante acknowledges MJ was innocent

NO
NO I'M FUCKING NOT
MY OWN SON THAT I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD KICKED MY ASS AND HE DOESN'T EVEN USE A KATANA
HE USES A FUCKING MOTORCYCLE SWORD, HANGS OUT WITH SOME DYKE FROM ALABAMA AND DOESN'T EVEN PURSUE POWER
YOU DID THIS TO HIM DIDN'T YOU DANTE YOU'RE A BAD INFLUENCE

Attached: n6tyfKO.png (514x656, 643K)

Attached: 049.jpg (553x441, 23K)

based and truthpilled

m'lady.

"Fuck You!"

Attached: fuck.gif (500x391, 2.48M)

Is that what will pierce the heavens?

Holy fucking kek, is this shit actually in the game? I doubt it but it actually makes me want to pick up DMCV now

Yep

not until he gets to be playable

I mean i get that faust is balanced around spending a lot for enormous power
But its so fun to use, even overpoweredness aside, that i want to use it more often but i dont because i dont want to run out of orbs
It makes me anxious

I wish you could buy infinite free faust use for like 10 million orbs or whatever
Or have the super costumes have infinite use of it

youtube.com/watch?v=CV9LyYzLUyQ

dmc is full of cheesy scenes like that

Attached: 1540365229889.png (264x386, 134K)

PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER.

Attached: thumb_big-brain-wojak-on-brain-elephant-photographic-prints-by-big-dingus-51304831.png (300x392, 73K)

How is it possible that he gets more and more handsome with every game?

Attached: 50c48ad0f405209ff7f6cf2e86a3383b.jpg (1280x1707, 270K)

(throws a coat at dante)

Attached: Dante_concept_DMC5.png (2048x1731, 2.77M)

>ywn be impregnated by Dante

Fucking sucks that the cutscene looks garbage.

Not gay or anything but I think it's a great design. Hopefully Smash has him looking like this

Bet he runs an orphanage, of litlle devils.

Attached: Lady_concept_DMC5.png (2048x2048, 2.08M)

The default will be younger Dante, since Sakurai always works with the original design. Hopefully Dante has his older looks and each game's outfit as alts, especially DMC3's, I love the shirtless with jacket style.

I NEED COATLESS DANTE

I NEED PANTSLESS DANTE

but that's already a thing

WTF i'm not even OP

Attached: What the actual fuck.png (518x156, 39K)

yeah call sick.

Is MJ actually innocent? All I really heard about was the initial explosion of news and the Simpsons writer retroactively removing all episodes featuring him. Doesn't the Simpsons have a bunch of episodes with Bill Cosby too?

>Vergil and Nero go to the arcades
>Featuring Dante from the Devil be Uncle series
>Vergil and Nero spot the claw machine
>Nero decides to give it a go, putting enough money in for 10 tries
>He fails all 10 tries
>A quiet "deadweight" can be heard from the bowling alley
>Vergil asks Nero where his motivation is and proceeds to break into the claw machine to give Nero the prize he wants.

There was no trial. The FBI found nothing after a year-long stakeout. Many people, including his child actor friends, defended him.

the useless nero bullying needs to stop.

Attached: what.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Was this weapon any good? It seems like a waste to introduce a weapon like this near the end, that takes up skulls knowing that you'll want to spend them all on Dante

Kyrie would've been better.

>Was this weapon any good?
Yes. It's peak style.

Or Mary.

Is this Dante's final form?

>HANGS OUT WITH SOME DYKE FROM ALABAMA
Yeah, how did that happen? There is nothing in her biography that so much as hinted at the southwest anything and the most obnoxious bitch to ever grace the series, which is saying something, sounds like she doesn't want Morrison dirting her filthy van.

Nero attracts trailer trash women.

>A quiet "deadweight" can be heard from the bowling alley
Kek.

MJ just had no childhood, his whole neverland ranch was creepy as fuck but that doesn't make him a childfucker. Also with how screwed up he was I have my doubts he could even get it up at all

Considering his father had him castrated I doubt he even had a sex drive.

Do we even want a DMC6 at this point? I don't know if I want one, honestly. DMC5 is just so good, and DMC4 kept me alive for over ten years. Plus I don't even KNOW how you'd improve Nero's gameplay now, he has so much shit.

What the fuck. Never knew that

All the evidence says he's innocent.

Sure. Every journo crying about not getting DmC2 extends my life years.
Now if we could get Bayo3 and NG4...

Yeah if it means we'll get vergil playable in the main game.

>getting DMC6 means no DmC2
Shit, you're right. Nevermind then.

Attached: 1522718198249.jpg (1200x675, 38K)

Michael had a pretty fucked-up childhood. Hell, he didn't even get to have a childhood because his father forced him and his siblings to be nonstop performers and singers.

He's an innocent weirdo & greedy monsters try their hardest to profit from him & ruin his legacy.