Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1176210064065093633
youtube.com/watch?v=yzGkAC5I6og
discord.gg/7dD92H
www27.zippyshare.com/v/uOjkCBUx/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CQINAniWHVc&t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cope world

WOLLY FIX THIS SHIT BEFORE YOU FUCKING DISAPPEAR AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS, FUCKING FAGGOT

omg guys, don't you see if you keep criticizing the game he's going to feel sad, like seriously you should be glad it's even coming out

you can change spec and skills in town

post your faces when you didn't buy into the hype train

Attached: 1530348250431.jpg (399x337, 36K)

>well known scammer from 6 years ago emerges all of a sudden to scam again
>retards like you are shocked
lmfao

Except he isn't making any money off the beta, it's for alpha buyers only.
He genuinely believe this shit was fun.

Whats the point of the ninja's sprint ability if it cannot outrun bosses just like any other class?

way to miss the point

Thats what scares me the most, boys.

He prefaced this release with "I think this is the most fun version of the game". He actually tweeted that (two weeks ago) and he fucking meant it.

He was able to get his head further up his ass than expected.

This is a fucking disaster.

Attached: 091 - 5OS32Kt.jpg (383x364, 21K)

Wollay is severely autistic and his idea of fun is probably literally going into an area with a checklist of things to slowly and painstakingly track down over and over. He forgot that most people aren't severely autistic like him.

you cant refute this

Attached: Screenshot_32.png (677x258, 27K)

Why was this game ever hyped? It looked like bland nothingness from day 1. What's the appealing concept? An rpg, except instead of interesting art direction, it's wacky voxels? "Cube World" How fucking on the nose can a name be? It's DEVOID of anything interesting, yet still hyped?? are you all treetarterted????????

Yes I can : he sold the game 6 years ago with a list of features and intended features, then he disappeared with the money and 6 years laters he releases the "full version" that is nothing like the original plan

He can make a piece of shit all he wants, I'll just say it's shit

he can change it however he wants, but I can still call him a retard for it

Attached: boogie2.png (565x681, 602K)

Is this Classic XP in UnderRail all over again?

Attached: 1540086137589.jpg (268x284, 10K)

What's going on? Why are people mad again?

Attached: aiba_thinking.png (321x347, 203K)

Give me a quick rundown of the changes

I got to level 25 in the alpha, I had a lot of fun mindlessly exploring. Did he ruin that?

Attached: 1569183867466.jpg (720x1051, 51K)

It's so good to be hytalechad, bros...

Attached: 1520253141246.gif (250x158, 2M)

Game released with 6 years of shitty ideas with no outside feedback.
No leveling or xp progression. All items/relics/gear/pets tied to the region you found them in. Moving outside of it renders them utterly useless or unactivateable. Only persistant progression is by cleaning entire regions and you get shit like...single digit percentage increases to swim/riding/gliding speeds or light radius.
Monster spawns are still fucked and you'll get your shit pushed in until you get a god like weapon, that immediately stops working if you walk past the invisible barrier for the area.

Attached: 1518406050102.png (250x243, 109K)

>I got to level 25 in the alpha
Yeah. About that...

> I had a lot of fun mindlessly exploring.
Yeah... Yikes.

tl;dr progression has been gutted from Alpha and you're punished for exploring.

Attached: 1563478741701.jpg (908x763, 408K)

>persistent upgrades don't include increasing damage done or reducing damage taken
>the effects they have are so negligible it would take hours of play to even notice them, but change is so gradual even then it's not noticeable
why did he think any of this was a good idea

This honestly feels like No Man's Sky all over again in terms of wide as the ocean with the depth of a puddle except that No Man's Sky had better progression than this game.

Attached: CX4JIhRWQAAZpPg.jpg (540x302, 32K)

So.. you guys think he can fix it before its released? Or will he just disappear again?

No way. If it took him six years to ruin the game there's no way he'll be able to rework his shitty changes into something enjoyable in a week.

I would vote on him disappearing, the game will come out at a set price and it'll fade into the annals of time. As will Wollay.

I think he'll get the basics like the XP, unable to change areas without resetting to 0, etc done.

Other more complex shit is going to be a rim world long haul.

The closest he's gonna get to fixing this mess in a week is uploading the alpha client and making it say 1.0.

He might rollback to an older dev build, looking at this twitter the first screen without the experience is from august, the last screen with xp is from the 26 january of this year

can someone just mod the game and make it fun?

I hope that Cube World officially killing itself forces other developers to make new games with this concept/idea but better and faster

Attached: 1542396991936.gif (298x298, 1.8M)

But this game have content you faggot

>make beautiful carpet
>take a massive diarrhea shit on it and rub it into the fabric
>get upset no wants your carpet "how you made it"
wow
twitter screencaps should be bannable

Procedurally generated content, just like No Man's Sky huh?

>twitter screencaps should be bannable
True but ban wojak posters first.

Attached: stocking2.png (1038x1557, 772K)

>hype
>for a game stuck in development hell

the only way for this to work is for it to be successful, not a failure

No Man's Sky also tried to fix itself, even if the core problem can't be resolved, whereas I guarantee you this game will be left as-is.

>goy

>roll ninja
>constantly eat shit
>roll berserker
>absolutely murder everything
Is there no fucking middle ground with this autistic kraut?

people are unironically defending him on twitter and reddit, is this really the type of game zoomers like ?

>is this really the type of game zoomers like
No, but it is the mindset of redditors and zoomers. They're just stupid, as the common person can be expected to be. They don't know what they want

So how do you even tell where in the map you can find a city?

Attached: 1559496019797.png (520x466, 87K)

Half the subreddit is protecting Wallace because of his anxiety, but even they aren't eating this shit up.

Attached: cubeworld sub.png (1361x716, 127K)

Wait, I was cautiously optimistic about this and even dug up my old key. Are you guys saying there is no progression or levelling in this game now? What is the point of it supposed to be then?

Good lord. Sauce?

Attached: Smile nigga.jpg (680x710, 62K)

Altough I got he game 6 years ago, I forgot about it.

Attached: 1539248344636.png (325x322, 83K)

Attached: IMG_20180926_212352.jpg (400x400, 23K)

WOL_LAY YOU FUCKING BITCH WHY DID YOU DO THIS??? YOURE GETTING THE ROPE YOU FUCKING NIGGER FIX THIS FUCKING GAME NOW YOU FUCKING NORMIE I WANT MY FUCKING RPG THAT HYPED KID ME YOU FUCKING JOKE OF A NIGGER KYS YOU STUPID PIECE OF TRASH FIX THIIIIIIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reeeeeeeeee.gif (220x220, 109K)

For one you people (and trust me you know who you are) can be self entitled little kids.

For one you have nothing to demand here, when you bought the game it clearly stated that you pay for a game that was not finished and might not be in a long while. You have zero empathy or any respect to either the devs or other people from the community.

But what i really do not get out off all is that when someone tells you that he has anxiety and depression have the balls to literally tell that person to grow some thicker skin. Are you out of your damn ing mind. Not only do you make it worse, but you potentially ruin any chance of another update ever.

Do you moronic people not get that the more you shout like little kids with zero shred of respect you ruin the one thing you want AND THAT IS A GAME. Are you people seriously so dense you do not get that you make it worse.
Someone makes a game releases it then gets DDOS'ed the moment you release, then get flaming from people. You take your time (i agree that 6 years is long) to make a game and even have to rewrite the game multiple times constantly scared of not doing good to people. Then you finally get a shred of courage to release an update (not the full game) Just to get massacre of people that whine shout, and act like little kids over and over and over FILLING OVER ATLEAST 30 PAGES WITH COMPLETE B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T ACTING LIKE M-O-R-O-N-S.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WILL HELP YOU GET MORE UPDATES? DO YOU?

You people should feel DEEP SHAME for the way you act. I dont care if i get banned but this had to be said. Stop acting like toddlers and be quiet. And if you got anything to add WITH RESPECT AND COMMON DECENCY then you can talk. Sage goes in all fields.

imagine taking out levels and xp, like what the fuck are you doing, is this not an rpg? LOL

20 syllables or less c'mon what board do you think you're on

Good impersonation user, you really captured the kind of post a twitter/reddit apologists would have come her to make.

Attached: 1528253868653.gif (210x210, 84K)

You niggas really bought this shit after the dev went missing for 6 years? Lmao

No, we bought it before he did

I HOPE YOU READ THIS AND HAVE SUICIDIAL THOUGHTS BECAUSE THATS WHAT I WANT FROM YOU A FUCKING SEPUKKU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KIKE EAT SHIT AND DIE I WANT MY DREAM RPG

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (665x662, 848K)

Wollay might be on literal suicide watch within the week. I hope that modders can fix this mess.

This could have been avoided if his wife understood video games. Are they both autistic and unable to realize how terrible the changes they've made are?

So stop buying games alrighty,
Back to the Bay of pirates for me, I'm never buying a game unless again I've already beaten it on a pirated version

they both deserve the FUCKING ROPE wol_lay I SWEAR TO FUCKING WHOEVER'S IN THE SKIES if you don't fix your PIECE OF SHIT GAME IM GOING TO FIND YOU, MUG YOU KILL YOU AND RAPE YOUR DEAD CORPSE IN FRONT OF YOUR CHAINED WIFE.

another dumb nigger who cant read

twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1176210064065093633

Well, it's a start.

Attached: 2019-09-23_15-41-06.png (623x528, 65K)

t-this retard can't be serious, right? this is ironic right? . . . right?

Attached: 1550463454045.jpg (313x286, 31K)

uhh how the frick do i complete character creation haha

upvoted :^)
Edit: OMG thanks for the gold kind stranger!

test wollay

nvm lol i forgot to give a name

It's copypasted from the steam forums

So he won't address anything of what actually makes the game bad. Good

IM GOING TO KILL THIS FAGGOT WITH MY TEETH THAT I WASHED IN CHLORYDRIC ACID

go back redditor.

Attached: 0236BBCE-6D77-48E1-802A-9D1EDFD76174.png (652x512, 240K)

>tfw i just wanted this game to be good since good games where you can play as a frog are painfully fucking rare
>tfw reading this thread

Attached: Dont_cry.gif (1181x710, 158K)

How did they even think this was good in the first place, how do you get enjoyment out of it, in what way can a autist derive enjoyment out of it, I've played alot of extremely autistic games and they've all been amazing.... Just how?

Attached: 1568932583756.gif (99x99, 207K)

HOW THE FUCK DO I LEVEL UP

No wonder it looked so authentic.

Anyone who didn't refund this game when Wollay allowed literally anyone years ago who wanted to to do so is a brainlet retard

hello?

Sorry user all of that has been removed

YOU DO NOT

Y NOT

>ditch procedurally generated world with bigger and bigger numbers
>get already generated world where your items reset to zero

Attached: 6343467347.png (537x291, 109K)

Why is he so autistic? He could just say "yeah I'm going to fix these problems" instead of just looking like it's ignoring everyone

Fuck this faggot game. I was so happy to see him back and that i would even be allowed to play the beta on steam today, and as it turns out it's fucking nothing like the game i played 6 years ago and it feels even emptier. Fuck this scam artist.

Attached: close_up_cat1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

>be me 2011
>15 at the time
>hear about cube world from french jewtubers
>think it's cool
>ffw to laft update
>think to myself "I'm sure it's just temporary!"
>ffw to now
>feel betrayed, feel depressed
>the little kid inside me will never go in oblivion in peace because of this nigger and his retarded wife

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (474x474, 26K)

1. Your English is really bad.
2. The fact that you talk about "getting banned" for sharing an opinion relevant to discussion shows that you are extremely new. Like, extremely new. As in started lurking a few hours ago.
4. Lurk moar

BEAT DOWN GAMER GIRLS IN TOILETS

By getting the artifacts that increase your stats like speed/lamp radius/stamina. But the levels don't mean shit.

pfff haha quality bait

OKAY BUT SERIOUSLY
HOW THE F U C K DO YOU TAKE ALL THAT TIME AND MAKE THE GAME WORSE???
WHY WOULD ANYBODY FUCKING DO THIS WHY W H Y
H
Y

>buy cube world
>start exploring
>find a girl
>beat her up, take her money
>get home, play cube world

Well...
Alpha (7 years ago):
>You kill things, level up, make your skills better, or mobility skills better with skill points.
>Getter better and better gear as you find harder and harder things.
Beta (now, after 7 years without a single update):
>Each zone you start with white equipment, enemies and items go for rank white>green>blue>purple>yellow.
>Killing in single player anything that isn't white while you have white equipment is a chore or just suicidal.
>If you are lucky while luring enemies to a town and let the npcs tank them while you kill em, and maybe get a green drop FOR YOUR CLASS, maybe you can do anything for green enemies.
>Continue to rank up to yellow and find an artifact to get a shitty boost, and unlock the boat, glider, climbing gloves.
>Guess what? After you get the artifact for that shitty bonus, go to another zone.
>SURPRISE, YOU LOSE EVERYTHING AS SOON AS YOU CROSS A BORDER, YOUR ITEMS WILL BE WORSE THAN WHITE ITEMS, YOU LOSE THE GLIDER, THE BOAT, EVERY MOBILITY ITEM YOU UNLOCKED.
>YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT AND USELESS, GO GRIND AGAIN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT AND UNLOCK THE SHIP, GLIDER, ETC OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN EACH TIME YOU CHANGE ZONE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.
>OH YOU CHANGE ZONE WHILE YOU ARE TRAVELLING IN YOUR BOAT, FUCK YOU, THE BOAT IS GONE, GO DOWN IN YOUR OWN MISSERY.

I'm pretty sure Wolay played Farcry new dawn and liked the "you have to unlock blue weapons to kill blue enemies" system, but doing that over and over again each 2 or 3 hours.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

because he's a NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be autistic
>like doing the same thing over and over again
>think to myself "what if instead of a world that gets procedurally harder, it just resets you back to 0 so you get to do everything over again from the start?"
>too autistic to imagine what other people would think
this is how

b-but its beta

i heard you can use your old gear if you 100% the area, but i don't know what the fuck 100% means in this game since i don't have my hands on it yet

someone could call a .jpg of shit a game and people on twitter would still say "hurr at least he made a game hurr how dare you criticize someone's time and effort"

>release shit game for extra baby money
>kinda like old game but bad
>start getting criticized on steam of all places
>demand army of Persian children and my wife to defend me
>be wollay

Attached: Capture.png (636x188, 79K)

Is Trove now fun to play, after Trion got fucked?

You forgot:
>everyone around him doesn't want to contradict him so he won't lay on the ground and cry a river.
>they actually let him keep this fucked up vision of progression.
>all that damage control on the steam forums with "come on, everyone don't get angry, it's his vision, it isn't so bad".

He just had to add more content, more classes, a more meaningful progression, instead he pretty much fucked all up, added NOTHING, and just changed things for the worse...

...during 6 years.

How?

Attached: sauce.png (881x812, 143K)

One step forward

AND SIX STEPS BACK
AND SIX STEPS BACK
AND SIX STEPS BACK
AND SIX STEPS BACK
AND SIX STEPS BACK

Attached: camus.jpg (285x420, 11K)

No, if you 100% an area you get + Gear that you can take with you for a couple of zones, but they eventually disappear too.

PROTECT SHIT DEVELOPER I MUST, DEFEND BAD GAME I WILL

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (600x565, 50K)

you put your arms behind your back and drain your own stamina like a fucking retard

>I bet a huge company work on Stardew Valley
Wasn't it just one dude?

Holy shit this game is hard now. I'm beginning to understand why Yea Forums is complaining so much.

>I bet a huge company work on Stardew Valley.

He had just one job...ONE job, and that is using a good example, instead he uses Stardew Valley, a game made by ONLY ONE PERSON, and with a fuck ton of content, as an example...
Well, some people say that "if" you complete a zone, "maybe" you get a + item that carries over, not confirmed.

Also some people say that even relics (the "permanent" progression) are lost if you travel to another kingdom.

There is a lot of mixed info around.

Trion is pretty much Cube World made by the greediest company ever. So, no, even when Trion is fucked, they will keep milking the 100 people playing Trove, Rift and Archeage.

yes lol

The steam forums are the best thing to come out of this. Watching the one desperate white knight trying to defend the game against everyone else is fucking great.

Attached: 1552181424433.jpg (631x658, 39K)

rogue classtype is shit but I enjoy the poison toss

Attached: nice.png (430x465, 200K)

Why is always one guy though? Seriously.

>long swim to an island to find a glider
>holy shit, botw moment
>slow wyle e coyote realization that the stamina meter is gonna run out quick

Attached: morpheus.png (454x919, 722K)

>poison toss
How?

m3

middle mouse button while NOT moving
terrible control scheme

how does leveling up work ?

ha

it doesn't

you find items that works like items in risk of rain but million times worse

cant you level up your weapons ?

ha ha ha ha

>leveling up

Attached: 1536667858684.png (804x876, 456K)

Holy shit. Guess it'll be the remapped key if I move that around. Thanks

you CAN level up :^)

Attached: nigger.png (1880x985, 969K)

I don't know what it's like for the other classes, but for mages you just pull mobs, toss a stun, pop the ult and keep kiting them until you can toss your ult again. Repeat until everything is dead and hope for a loot drop.
That is until I noticed that as a water mage I can out heal most mobs, removing any need for strategy.

Are people really having trouble with the combat in this game? It's literally dodge enemy attack -> receive successful dodge damage bonus to next special attack -> use special attack -> knocks enemy down -> wail on enemy to build meter -> dodge again when enemy gets up and attempts to hit you again -> special attack

Anything that isn't a boss or outside your level range will be dead at this point, and bosses are not immune to getting knocked down either, so you can practically stunlock them by repeating the above chain.

how does one become a water mage?

ok this is epic

Maybe they think that they're making a heroic stand against all the online bullies and really sticking it to them

good luck finding a town
you cant

look at the image
LEVEL 2

On any town you just talk to the npc that's in the house marked with a crown. I expected it to be the mayor or some kind of a quest hub, but no you just change to a subclass.

no

Does it do anything?

do not cope user, this is the new retarded leveling
you see that +1 on riding speed? enjoy it

:)

LMFAO

Attached: keysllers.png (596x113, 13K)

It's even worse seeing the sycophants in the discord defend it. It's all the mods/helpers too. Desperate to keep their title some sort of meaning.

Attached: 1553144470657.jpg (171x152, 9K)

this game is fucked lol. if wollay really wants to fix this game, he'll have to do a massive rollback, he obviously intended this game to be an artifact finding generating game which is boring as fuck.

In what world is not having any kind of global progression good? How could anyone conceive of this regional bullshit and think it is conducive to a good game?

It's so fucked, all the good ideas paird with a complete butcher of the core gameplay loop. Makes no damn sense. But it's not going to change, I'll eat a sock on livestream if wollay backtracks and changes progression.

>30 DOLLARS

Attached: 1564370290854.png (800x847, 70K)

Attached: 1537520225544.jpg (804x944, 87K)

i present to you

Attached: more discord trannys.png (657x119, 15K)

Just saw someone post some honest critique, only to get flamed to hell. Not in the Discord but elsewhere.
Sunk-cost niggas are so damn sad.

you have global progression see too bad it's utter shit

I once used to date this one girl I liked a lot, but I had to move away and we just broke up and moved on. I always wondered how it would have been, until I moved back into my hometown, went out with her for a bit and found her to be an insufferable bitch

This game made me relive that feeling

Attached: 1567972307751.jpg (750x616, 321K)

>the amount of circle jerking on twitter

Attached: aiba_unhappy.png (392x414, 263K)

That's pretty much the same as not having it. Completing a region (I assume finding the artifact of a region is that region completed?) awarding you a single point into one of your passives is not meaningful progression.

Attached: 1519775191235.jpg (587x347, 34K)

>the amount of circle jerking EVERYWHERE

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (224x224, 12K)

I just wanted it to be good, bros...

Attached: 1384766257520.jpg (180x240, 21K)

passives are literally useless

The difference is that she most likely was always an insufferable bitch. This game on other hand was actually good before.

I trust you niggers way more than some kid in discord. Had a nerd say you can get back the core items in 5 minutes. I find that a false statement. What say you Yea Forums.

I really don't even know why I'm bothering in the discord.

Cube World? More like Squaresville

I thought you guys already got scammed once by this guy before so why are you surprised

Cube world is false advertising. Should be called Block Region now being a shitty knockoff of the alpha.

They're scattered all across the zone and you have to ask every tom, dick and jane for directions, otherwise you'll never fucking find them.

Attached: 1555309520636.jpg (300x300, 54K)

Can someone give me a rundown of what I'm supposed to do when I start? I can't kill anything apparently, and I've found a village, what am I supposed to do? Yes I'm a brainlet

close the game

Was my thoughts exactly. There's no way you'd be able to find the locations in 5 minutes if but for extreme luck. These fuckers are stockholm syndrom'd so fucking quick it's making my head spin.

mage is the only class that isn't jank as shit to play

Played for about 4 hours
Fuck it's so boring and soulless
how could he do it?
how did he fuck up so badly

Talk to everyone.
Find stuff.
Go to new region
Lose all progress
then do this.

by being a dumbass

Clearly some type of autism. I unironically felt somewhat sympathetic towards his anxiety excuse, but now i just fucking can't stand the guy. Fuck him and his shit game.

1. Talk to everyone for directions. Hope that someone will tell you where the glider or the crafting books are.
2. gather materials until you can craft a basic set of equipment. With enough you might be able to take on the basic enemies.
3. Get really lucky and just find a purple weapon or have an enemy drop something useful for your class. If you find something called leftovers you can talk to a guy in town to identify the item.

Cutting himself off from the desires of the gaming community for six fucking years will do that to someone.

Never bought the game but I've been checking in on its (absolute lack) of progress over the years, at least this is one less thing to care about, one less attachment to a godforsaken retard filled world. All autists must die.

TAKE ME HOME
SAIL HAS GONE
REGION LOCKED
DON'T BELONG
WASTED 6 YEARS
PLAY THE ALPHA
TAKE ME HOME
SAIL HAS GONE

Attached: 1505419189204.png (637x360, 267K)

Attached: very_very_tired_wojak.jpg (750x568, 182K)

4. Realize that everything you just did was absolutely meaningless.
5. Uninstall game.
6. Neck yourself.

>Theres an alternate universe where Wollay released regular updates and got good feedback to better improve the game.

Attached: LkgpGnX.jpg (300x240, 17K)

>probably doesnt even play games
>has no sense of game design
>people will defend him regardless

Attached: 1559502144002.png (840x854, 412K)

>No new skills
>No new classes
>No new customizations
>enemies spawncamp you
>horrible gold grind
>no more skill upgrades
>no more reason to kill enemies
>no more exp
>no more spirits
>Your boat dissapears when you enter a new ocean
>you don't get anything from killing enemies
>you get items like climbing boots on areas where there are no things to climb
>impossible to find towns, incredibly rare for some reason
>no fog on the map, ruins the exploration experience
>you can spawn on mermaid areas and get killed instantly
>game crashes way too much
>areas are divided by invisible walls
>If you're gliding and cross into another region mid-glide your glider is then unequipped
S I X
Y E A R S

Attached: funny skeleton does a funny dance.gif (700x700, 254K)

How much will the game cost?

Hell no. But I'm curious to play this, I remember this being a thing before I even got into college.

Attached: 1565651217070.jpg (724x717, 106K)

I can't even imagine it with the shit show that release is. I just don't understand the gameplay loop. People keep saying 'it's like a rougelike!! LoL' But at least rougelikes have interesting and rewarding progression.

you mean, 1 month of working in the game and 5 years+11 months of getting pegged by his wife ?

I bet if we could somehow see logs of him working on it, it'll total around 3-6 months of actually working on it. Rest of the time...being a fucking autist.

Likely $20

PTSD is helluva a drug

I'll give reddit a little credit here though, 91% upvote on a negative review. At least not everyone is a mindless zealot.

>Follow some star on the map
>Find nothing
What is it supposed to be? There's a cloud above the spot, can it spawn there?

Attached: cube.png (461x353, 282K)

You middle clicked the minimap. Middle click on the star to remove it.

It's a marker you placed yourself via m3 while looking at the map

PFFFT

Oh, didn't realize I ever clicked m3.

didnt trove already be cube world but better? surprised the dev even bothered showing up again

ROGUElike and this is nothing like a roguelike even excluding its progression. Fucking retard.

Wait, after 6 years of no update, you think you'll get the same game but with 6 years of extra content, instead you get less than the original alpha?

Attached: 1531114805600.png (1228x1150, 191K)

the top post on r*ddit was always going to be developer dicksucking. they literally cannot resist making posts like this when a game is getting hammered for being shit

Attached: 790b0209e18040dc0100f1115eefb94c.png (976x209, 20K)

I never got to play Trove in it's hayday, but now it';s a soulless f2p cash grab.
>tfw can't spell
Fug :DDDD
But I was agreeing on that statement, read it again. It's fucking stupid people -insist- it's a roguelike and not a failiure of the gameplay loop.

I understand what he was trying to do with this system. But it just doesn't work because the rewards at the end are trash. No one wants meaningless +1% permanent bonuses. It would be better if you unlocked things such as new combat skills or weapon types you could bring to the next area.

Too late now though. There's no way this shit is gonna get salvaged in a week, and can't get away with delaying the game again, even for only a month.

wow everybody is loving the game guys

Attached: ad.png (114x112, 3K)

>uhm actually sweaty just because you paid him for a product doesn't mean you're entitled to a good one ;)
I hate bootlickers.

Attached: 1371336235630.jpg (372x334, 71K)

I'll never understand this mindset. Just letting anyone assfuck you till your bloody.

>iron deposit drops snowberry mash

Attached: 1450307153467.gif (300x300, 2M)

wish it would let me leave a review id give him a piece of my mind i tell you what

>I hate bootlickers
Same, with burning passion. I hate bootlickers with all my strength. Left or right, if your first movement when something happens is to defend the person in position of authority, I'm sorry, but you are a fucking subservient cattle.

> removed xp from killing enemies
Why would anyone think this is a good idea?

>AI just runs circles around me while I shoop da woop them with my gay beam
wow amazing

I remember the hype and the disappointment 7 years ago or whenever the alpha was, how the fuck did he manage to emerge out of nowhere and trick damn near everyone AGAIN?
That sort of deception takes some serious talent.

Really annoying as a beseker having to chase these fucks down.

>struggle against blue named steel empire soldier
>kill him
>get 2 (dos) (two) gold coins for my troubles
Fuck this game

Attached: 1541812054377.png (1085x822, 445K)

at least i already bought the game years ago so this is basically a free game for me. it's my only cope at this point

Attached: 1559133822473.png (900x665, 137K)

Sames. At least we can warn others.

same

Attached: Crippling_Anguish_(large).jpg (248x248, 16K)

I sunk 10 hours since it released. It was one region. I beat that region. Now there is nothing left. I guess the dollar per hour wasn't terrible. But I think you'll spend your time better elsewhere.

There is a chance it improves but it seems wollay does not like taking feedback from others. So idk desu

>suffering from depression
I've been diagnosed with depression too. You know where that came from? Having to perform CPR on a roommate who ultimately died from a fentanyl overdose while I was living in a sober living house with a 15 person capacity sharing a room with 5 other people, most of whom were constantly trying to start fist fights with me. I didn't get it from a bunch of people insulting something I made. Dude needs to grow a fucking spine if that's all it takes to make him depressed

Think of it as a 15 Euro donation to the autism foundation

This, I already had chalked it up as a loss anyway

Attached: 1439979900843.jpg (500x365, 21K)

Attached: 1563387361448.jpg (894x894, 293K)

he might as well turn it into a mobile battle royale game at this point

>play with friend
>we slap blue and purple mobs
>nothing
>slay some shitty white chickens and green horses instead
>get too much loot to handle
the fuck is this shit game
this is why we have xp, so shit that I wasted my time killing on actually has some sort of value

I unironically hope he pulls it from steam and cancels it.

It would probably be better received. And more fun.

How do you play it? Cube World on Steam doesnt start for me

If you're running windows 7 you need extra dll files to run the game because apparently wollay decided not to release on one of the largest OS' in the world.

The future is now old man.

Wait you are kidding right? Is he using the new direct x or what?

I don't get it, how the fuck are you supposed to know if a group of npcs are going to be hostile or not?

red health bar when you look at them dummy

Audio shit in the new driver he used to rebuild the game doesn't work on win7, so you'll need to download the dlls and put them in the corresponding folder manually

I just got banned from this game's discord immediately for posting this lmao

Attached: 1569271117105.webm (1280x720, 767K)

>break ur game on windows 7
>remove windows 7 from minimal requirements
lol

the color of their health bars

>sop is retarded
More at 11

Attached: 1555113154901.gif (473x444, 214K)

:DDDD

in the new engine* fuck

Attached: came 2 smug.png (666x666, 28K)

>yfw the pre-alpha looks more engaging than the current state of the game
youtube.com/watch?v=yzGkAC5I6og

It's like he is not developing the game but rather deconstructing it.

Attached: [wheezing laughter].jpg (600x600, 41K)

The future is gonna have to pry this operating system out of my cold, dead hands. Or Microsoft can get it's shit together on it's next release, either one.
Audio is fucked for 7 in the new engine so instead of fixing it wollay just removed 7 from the page.

It can be a good idea, if the game is linear. VtMB did it well.

I guess that makes sense.

How do I pass time at night? This is terrible.

Can yall stop being fucking rude? I don't wanna wait another 6 years for next update

That's the only legit motivation on why we should stop insulting that damn hack of a german

>next update comes out in 6 years
>there's no gear at all
>there's no classes
>he added 20 new fruit trees tho

Attached: 9E5D800C-E862-4DD2-94CA-687117C3C653.jpg (612x612, 34K)

Nobody's talking about the new glider. I thought I would love it but it's just so heavy and clunky now. You hardly gain any speed when diving and it's way too fucking slow to begin with. I actually like the alpha one better.

>luring tough enemies into friendly npcs still nets you good loot
this game is TOO easy

Attached: 1_0.png (322x214, 87K)

WTF WOLLAYYYY

Attached: WTF.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

What is it about these subhumans that compels them to prostrate themselves before every company that peddles them an idea? Do they not understand that they, the consumer, need to dictate standards or else the market will naturally sink to the minimally acceptable level? What do they hope to achieve?

Wow, how shocking.

Attached: 1416900523195.jpg (356x374, 56K)

LOL this discord is gold

Attached: wait 6 years.png (674x174, 13K)

>everyone defending this game

Attached: 423b4946747697.58629360ecbb8.jpg (1200x675, 573K)

I completely forgot this game existed and I even boughr it. I honestly thought Id never see anything from it again but not surprised it's worse than it was when I bought it.

>Playing the game fine on my hackjob linux install held together with duct tape and force of will.
>windows 7 can't play.

This is honestly a first.

imaging losing ur arm and leg to watch a movie but the movie is shit, that would suck

who removed the ifunny watermark on this

in the words of quan chi :

woolay

I literally just ran mine with proton problems weren't

>20 new fruit trees
and only one type can spawn per region, and trying to carry the fruit over to a new region won't work. But if you 100% a region, you can increase your maximum fruit carrying capacity by 1

imaging waiting six years to play a game but the game is shit, that would suck

Just observe the discord, Actually, here you fucks.

discord.gg/7dD92H
Witness the downfall of humanity, one guy sucking off wollay at a time.

>windows 7 can't play.
it can, there's a fix thats literally just 4 .dlls but hack wollay couldnt even figure it out on his own

SIX YEARS

>wooly is secretly the biggest Ys fan on the planet and created the ultimate Adol Christian simulator as homage

Attached: genius.jpg (1003x527, 270K)

Attached: TOM.jpg (419x480, 167K)

but the regions are tiny so if you move for a minute you get to the next one

stop leaking videos of wollay

Isn't this kinda what guild wars 2 tried to do early on? Equipment still worked everywhere, but if you came back to a previous region your stats downscaled to fit the region level, and the end gear was easy to get, essentially you reached endgame super easy.

So basically, you're doing endgame stuff right from the get go, but you get to repeat the process infinitely.

Attached: Gurumin.gif (225x194, 2.88M)

it's not even that bad of a change. what are you losers complaining about? you don't NEED to have XP in an RPG game for it to be fun.

If you lose all your shit for changing regions, why even go to other regions? Also does your shit reactivate if you go back?
Is there a central goal to achieve?

Attached: 1567887645888.png (1330x923, 1.03M)

it would suck way less than losing an arm and a leg tho

At least guild wars 2 had a level and skill system.

>Adol simulator
>His last gear is all gone, or resets every game

Madman.

Attached: Adol fucking dies.jpg (450x450, 42K)

Attached: 1568254847248.gif (317x281, 523K)

>yall
There are few things in this world less pathetic than white people and women doing gheto speak.

No, because GW2 tried to do horizontal progression, so every single content is actually "challenging" since it's at your same level, while Cube World was infinite vertical progression, even if slow. it was super fun.
Now there's a limit in your power (artifacts are not combat related) and it fucking sucks ass too

The funny part about it is that assassin has more mobility still
>pop camo
>hold down shift and M2
>zoom across the entire fucking map
>ninja doesn't even have shuriken ambush anymore
Ninja was absolutely gutted

Yes your items return to normal when you go back to the zone you got them from. And no, there is no central goal because Wollay can't make up his mind on what he wants the game to be.

there's no end game here cause the gear will get useless after moving couple of regions, shit doesn't downscale it literally doesn't work

Choose one
1) Cube World disappears from your, Wollay and everyone's memory forever
2) Cube World is actually fun and good but you have to sick Wollay's dick every day for 2 months
3) Cube World stays as this and Wollay falls into deeper depression

Attached: 1521041606014.gif (516x283, 1.58M)

>be midwesterner
>yall is now ghetto and soi twitterspeak
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Wasn't there some faction bullshit Wollay tried to hype?
How can there be ANY faction warfare or overarching quests when everything resets when you go to different regions? How can factions exist in-lore at all when crossing an invisible line automatically makes your equipment become useless?

Because I'm spiteful I'll pick door number 3

>Hear about the supposed region locked gear
>Think it's going to be something like "gear you get from a snow region gives you more power when you're in any snow region from now on, while not as good on other regions"
>It literally stops working even if you move to another of the same region

What the fuck? Is he retarded?

Attached: Retard.jpg (480x480, 54K)

Is there any way to drop or trade items with other players or did the fucker get rid of that too?

Originally it was going to avoid levels and just have skill and gear progression. But that got dropped because NCsoft feared the traditional MMO userbase would be confused by it.

Still made more sense than whatever the hell woolay is trying here.

3 since i still at least have the alpha. Also modders could save this but its all in the air as of now. This whole situation sucks.

It's okay, I'll always think of ''y'all'' users as cowboys.

>but you have to sick Wollay's dick every day for 2 months
>thinking that's a negative for most of Yea Forums
as long as he's not one of those disgusting autists

Attached: 1539711011088.jpg (736x736, 84K)

>Wollay falls into deeper depression
HAHAHAHAHA what fucking depression? Did you actually buy that fake post? Game devs can get away with anything nowadays, christ.

>Cube World is actually fun and good but you have to sick Wollay's dick every day for 2 months
if wollay actually made cube world a good game, i would suck his dick every day for a year

too bad he didn't

Attached: 1563678034460.jpg (396x407, 45K)

I was getting some kind of lore progression when reading certain things. I couldn't be bothered to find everything to get it to 100% and I have a feeling it would just be disappointing anyway.

>game still doesn't recognize M4/M5 buttons.

it's been 6 fucking years.

I've said it before when threads about Star Citizen, and I'll say it again. I don't feel better than people who fell for these blatantly obvious scams, in the same way that I don't feel better about looking at people who are severely developmentally stunted or mentally impaired. I just feel sorry for them. There has to be something wrong with you to buy Cube World or Star Citizen or any other game that has "scam" written all over it.
I don't feel superior to anyone who falls for this stuff, I just feel bad for them. What's wrong with someone who sees a game where the developer disappeared for more than half a decade, pop up out of nowhere and say "hey I'm releasing the full game in a few days." How does that not start ringing alarm bells in your head, how does it not set off red flags?

Attached: 1492064841622.png (921x960, 478K)

>disgusting autists
Well, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you...

>implying he wont kill himself in a few days due to the harsh feedback he's receiving

Attached: 1512262277268.gif (500x270, 314K)

It was just to find the artefacts

pirated it 6 years ago and pirated it today
i pity you all

Attached: 1559504627834.gif (344x260, 3.15M)

BRING BACK FOG OF WAR

>literally make millions of dollars without having to pay a publisher for a shitty voxel game
>depressed
L M A O

>All items/relics/gear/pets tied to the region you found them in.
What drugs do you have to take to think this is a good idea?
"COME NEREVAR, FRIEND OR TRAITOR COME. AND BRING WRAITHGUARD...BECAUSE IT WON'T WORK ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORD EXCEPT HERE IN THE HEART OF AKULAKHAN"

Attached: 15626274.jpg (933x681, 56K)

lol i still have the alpha installed on my PC.
time to own

>money makes you happy
Yeah, that worked very well for Robbie Williams, right?

Why is Yea Forums this fucking mongoloid?

Because he didn't disappear, and was posting somewhat regular updates of content that looked pretty damn interesting. He just executed in the most nonsensical way possible.

retard mong
unga bunga why did robin william kill self? he have money? i no empathy

yes he tottaly got depression from site getting ddosed and just didn't think a sob story so retards get a fake reason for him dropping the game for 6 years, clearly it's working

>bullies ddosing you on the internet make you depressed
lol

WOULD HE AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THE COMPALINTS AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1561368556995.jpg (891x597, 41K)

>
If you see this, coords are in top right of that pic

I don't get why would he make excuses to the people who already bought the game.
It's not like other people who didn't buy the game give a fuck about a guy disappearing for 6 years. That message is for the people who actually wanted to murder his ass because he disappeared with their money.

I think we triggered the janitors in the discord.
Can't tell if this is legit but they are denying it hard now that the senior janitors are taking over.
Soi boi wollay paying them to create his internet safespace

Attached: Capture.jpg (809x477, 37K)

not relevant.
i dont care if you believe him or not, money doesn't cure depression mong
i guess you would get off on the attention because not a single soul looks your way.
besides your original point was about money, mong.

Of course not. Acknowledging the complaints would basically be admitting defeat in his eyes. I feel there is a medical/mental term for it.

of course he wont, people will keep defending him even tho the game is absolute garbage

Attached: hehehe.jpg (236x236, 11K)

>expect fun grindan game
>get absolutely boring breath of the wild bootleg
i don't get it, why would he remove skills and implement that retarded region lock?

Attached: 1563462110663.jpg (261x193, 13K)

I'm stuck between 2 and 3. Would feel better about two if I had a picture of the guy and dick size.

But, since I don't have that, and considering he is a lazy autist and because of it most likely a subhuman, or how people usually call it: Fat "people" I think I will pick 3 just so he kills himself and all is dealt with.

Attached: 475387.png (506x658, 512K)

Can't be worse than Yandere Sim, right?
...right?

YOU WERE WARNED

Attached: unknown.png (635x148, 20K)

>besides your original point was about money, mong.
>your
Yeah alright schizo.

>Yea Forums incels seething they got kicked out of a discord
why are you guys so fucking pathetic.
who cares. just dont play the game retard. why would you buy this? fuck.

>exciting over and over again
"Exciting" is not the correct word to describe "pure anger"

Attached: 1475099864719.jpg (800x733, 80K)

Send me the magnet link brother

Attached: 1553110204589.jpg (1680x945, 296K)

Attached: 747.png (806x724, 573K)

seriously, what did he mean by making gear region locked, who in their right mind would think this is a genius high level IQ idea. my only hypothesis is that he didn't know how to make the game last longer, so he implemented this shitty mechanic to fool people into thinking the game has hundreds of hours of game play. i mean this lazy fuck couldn't even implement different skin colors for the frogs, and possible the other classes other than the humans and elves. this dude probably spent 6 months max in the last 6 years working on this game, and is damage controlling his disappearance on "muh mental health issues" does anyone else have a better explanation?

>i dont care if you believe him or not, money doesn't cure depression mong
can't cure what he doesn't have

sorry i dont have the reddit plugin that gives usernames to every poster. couldn't tell who was who.
fucking mong.

i will zippyshare it with crack in 5 minutes

just like I was warned it won't work on windows 7 the day of beta release ;)

My point still stands either way, I'm not buying that he's got a depression from just some ddos attack. Take that for what you will, money or not.

WE THOUGHT WE WOULD BE GETTING UNIQUE ARTIFACTS THAT WOULD HAVE COOL EFFECTS OR SOME SHIT
WE DIDNT KNOW WE'D GET THIS

but YOU have REAL depression, right user? poor you has all the real problems!

opps I meant races not classes

>my only hypothesis is that he didn't know how to make the game last longer, so he implemented this shitty mechanic to fool people into thinking the game has hundreds of hours of game play
This. To me it only looks like the laziest way to make "infinite content". All he had to do was to put increasingly stronger enemies in every area to the infinite, just like alpha
And levels and skills too. Instead of adding autism shit like fucking petting dogs he should've just added skills for every class and talents

Please do, I will be waiting

Attached: 1483917059665.jpg (500x481, 92K)

Aktually. It did change a few days prior. But it was fucking stupid that no offical announcement was made.

??? I don't have depression, why the fuck are you even changing the focus from wollay to me?

Attached: 1511109555178.jpg (638x795, 106K)

he probably just overreacted to the amount of attention he was getting.
most autists crumble under that pressure.

you seemed like an expert.

Nice blog faggot.

>game with potential is sloppily implemented by a bad programmer with an inflated ego, meaning that it won't see the light of day
vs
>game with potential was left in a good but unfinished state for several years, then was suddenly released in a worse condition than before
I'd argue it's worse

nice lack of empathy sped. sure you didn't get diagnosed with autism instead?

Fuck off, Boogie

>you seemed like an expert.
No, I just judge shit based on facts. His blogpost isn't proof that he has depression. With this logic I could say I'm your dad and you would belive me.

>discord mods in full damage control

Attached: damage control.png (779x99, 22K)

>turns down a million dollar job offer from notch
>can't make a game worth of shit and lives in poverty
>don't explain his design decisions to his fans
>plays the victim and claim the fans gave him depression

wollay did this to himself.

www27.zippyshare.com/v/uOjkCBUx/file.html

Attached: 1565892186169.png (413x374, 199K)

i dont believe you because it's impossible for you to touch a woman.
facts and logic richard dawkins /r/athiesm ben shapiro ownage compilation

>notch
never heard of him, he made anything good?

wait wasnt there a skill tree or something

None of this shit is true.

Attached: 1568142908140.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Narcissism

Much thank you user, you are a great bro

Attached: shy.png (581x480, 318K)

whats the point of playing when you get buttfucked whenever you move to another location
whats the fucking point anything

why are people playing a knock off minecraft?

This is an outrage thread, it doesn't matter

SIX YEARS

Attached: six years.png (1887x1049, 1.49M)

honestly, i would be less mad if finding artifacts actually contributed to the overall strength of your character and not just some minor fucking substat increases
that's all he'd have to fucking do to fix this shit in my eyes right now, give me some form of lasting progression, let the other shit gets sorted out as time passes
i got to fucking level 6 and have nothing to show for it other than a slightly bigger lamp radius

Beat one region, beat the game. Congrats, you're a hardcore gamer is you want to continue!

>game already has dolphin sex mods
based user, no wonder we had to wait so long for a crack

OH NO NO NO NO NO

t. trannys
he killed himself because he was forced into a pedo cult for his successful acting career

how are you supposed to get a hang glider sitting over a pit of lava?

Attached: a.png (227x202, 78K)

The first red flag should of been the whole single world thing

what if he took a 5.9 year break and worked on it for 0.1 years?
you forgot your meds

try a different location ;)

can pirates play with each other whats the coop situation

Attached: 1567738515249.png (242x242, 82K)

You just hang glide over the lava using the hang glider you got from the other zo
wait a minute

is there even a multiplayer option in the beta?

Who knows? :)
>use the flute to get the birds and take me on the sky island
>up there I realize I don't have the glider
>there's no way to go down without falling to your death
I mean I should've known but holy kek did he just not play his game and realize this?

Attached: 1480973113543.jpg (538x538, 87K)

please understand

You can join off friends on steam, haven't heard about any server system yet.

mine was sitting on the edge of a pit so I jumped in and got it before dying, maybe you could tank it if its in the middle with good gear and spamming jump

then it should work if you apply spacewar fix from rin ru

I'm glad I picked mage so I don't have to deal with this shit. But once he patches out the float bug it won't really come in handy as much.

SMOL
FAMILY
COMPANY ))))))))

i'm laughing so hard, after countless threads shilling it, this is what they get

Would you rather the game stop you from flying entirely? Are you retarded?

>tapestry analogy

no fresh character. I mean I got it but I died and lost half my shit thats sitting in a pool of lava so I feel like just deleting and starting over in a new zone.

Remember when they called it GOTY 2019?

Hahahaha.

WT is still shit, eh?

War, War never changes.

wat do you lose shit when you die

yes, that's why you got a corpse marker where you last died, to pick up your shit.

I've never lost anything from dying and I've died several times so I dont' know where this meme came from.

You don't lose anything in death tho, you just get a gravestone marking the spot you died at

well it's not like I even had anything good to begin with in the 30 minutes I played

Retarded people spreading misinformation with the goal of making people angry for their own amusement, probably didn't even play the game

Guis stop my sides can't take this beating anymore.

Attached: mysides.png (477x93, 7K)

>Glider/boat/climbing gear work across zones
>but only one of these spawns per chunk of zones so you have to explore to find them
>skills are part of artifacts system
I dunno how to short term fix the gear system other than returning to the old system

>can pirate it
>still decide to shitpost about game he didn't play
beyond based

I don't know where all my mage's starting gear is then, all he has on him after dying a few times is the wooden wand and his chestpiece.

>hear Cube World is finally getting an update and Steam release
>can get a steam key if you bought the alpha years ago
>about to log in and get my key
>see the shitstorm on /v and elsewhere on the internet

6 years. You're telling me in 6 years he REMOVED shit instead of adding it? I'm starting to see now why lynch mobs were a thing.

Attached: here we go nigga.png (401x469, 185K)

WOLLAY POST A DARKSYDEPHIL STYLE BEGGING VIDEO. WEAR A BLACK SHIRT FOR MAXIMUM EFFECT REMEMBER THESE WORDS
>THE BOTTOM-LINE
>REAL TALK
>CONTRIBUTIONS
>CROWDFUNDING
>YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?
>SOUNDS GOOD?
>WORST FINANCIAL SITUATION OF MY LIFE
>TIPS ARE MANDATORY

There's a little tab in the bottom right of your equipment, it should bring you over to your missing gear. It hides gear that is not specific to the zone you're in in that tab.

This discord shitposting is the only good thing to come out of Cube World.

retard, regionlock infects the core of the game, he'll need more time to fucking rebuild the entire gameplay loop he ruined from the ground up

I'm playing it, hoping to find something good about it.

I was in the same zone, I just died a lot and didn't have any of my starting gear any more.

Attached: 20190923145447_1.jpg (1912x1012, 398K)

Why don't you stay there then?

It actually looks more engaging because theres actual combat. In this beta you either oneshot your opponent or get one shotted. Also most mobs are able to keep up with you so there is very little dodging happening.

Attached: image.png (713x78, 11K)

Well shit, thats an easy tax write off.

Attached: 1506804692656.png (246x242, 59K)

where's the context retard

>one of the key points is "earn gold and use it"
Jesus Christ.

As you can see no context was given. All i did was contribute to the emote things on posts.

I think I’ll finally get Terraria so I can cope with this. At least I’ll have an update I can look forward to without it turning out to be utter shit.

Attached: EDDA0505-D05C-4BD3-9FCC-A9FE362431D9.jpg (474x546, 96K)

Is Customization even in the game anymore? Bring that pixel editing/crafting back.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

say anything slightly negative about the sperg god Wollay and you get perma'd

Remember folks, don't be this retard.

Attached: lel.png (626x75, 8K)

>2019
>doesn't have Terraria

Probably the best bang for your buck in the last 10 years and you don't have already?

Attached: wat.gif (720x846, 877K)

>saving all the gnomes or some shit in every area lets you craft +gear for the adjacent areas
>this is somehow okay and means everything is going to be fine
>if you don't like it don't play it!
jesus fuck, just looking at the /r/eddit and its full on fucking damage control and manchildren holding back tears
ive never kek'd so hard before in my life

Attached: y-youre just entitled!.png (714x103, 17K)

>a bunch of people here are just niggerfaggots who didnt play the game enough

just git gud son

>Sounds entitled
Stopped reading right there

>You find the glider/boat/climbing gear like usual and they work across each region
>finding another one in a new region makes it work better or faster. Also get a unique skin per new region
That would fix those items fine.

I read the first line and noped out of that discussion. It's already a lost cause. Once reddit digs in it's heels it's impossible to get out. Like the Vietnamese.

Funny how these redditors never stick to this logic in souls games.

Wollay is gonna need his antipsychotics after this one

>first starbound
>now cubeworld
why did they REMOVE content

Attached: 1530049605306.jpg (498x375, 46K)

Sorry but does this game even have an ending? Like a final boss or something? Because if so then I'm willing to put up with some shitty system.

less is more

Its there at a customization bench. The only issue is that I think its purely cosmetic now.

Literally, you're wasting your time even posting here, get some friends and go play it.

haha pee pee hard me need to coom...
need coom!!
aagh....

So Hytale has no competition before it even comes out, that's something.

post what you were reacting to then

right, i'll take something posted here at face value just as soon as i get a lobotmy. because people haven't gone NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER and then coming here screeching "WTF WHY BAN ADMIN ABUSE" expecting their fellow 4chinners to pat them on the back for being such a brave soul for sticking it the man

Why do people love using this argument for every fucking game that is fundamentally broken?
Why?
Is it just me that can't be optimistic for shit, or is it them that they're way too fucking much optimistic over absolutely nothing?
I seriously don't get it.
All this dick sucking people do: "Don't worry he'll fix the game", "The game is not bad, you're playing it wrong" or some other absolute denial like this. Like the devs fucking saved them from drowning or some shit and now they have to return the favor.
What the fuck?
Am I the retarded here?
Am I the crazy one? And if not, what's wrong with people?
I just... Can't understand.

Attached: 1522971030829.png (665x574, 266K)

Moral of the story is to not buy early access/alpha shit. You give these people money and they have no reason to follow through.

>before it comes out
ye haha

I played the mobile version with my friends years ago for giggles. If I knew how much better the PC version was I would’ve gotten it already. Just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Attached: racist jokes.png (789x114, 12K)

don't get on a high horse yet, I'm looking forward to Hytale too but I think it might shoot itself in the foot in some retarded way, probably with how it's monetized

>hytale fags are the next cube world fags who were the next minecraft fags

Attached: 1521319311656.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

That's the main problem.
There's almost zero meaningful power gain between regions.
Except for + gear.
+ gear is basically just doing normal progression in the most retarded way possible.
Get some green + gear, use it in the next area to get blue + gear, etc.
But why not just let us gradually get better shit?

It's like he wants it to seem like each region is its own game and you just play through it over and over, but if you happen across some Yellow + gear, you just beat like 8 games in that instant since you just invalidated every region around you.

Maybe if I whiteknight for the dev he might notice me and will put features I want in the game!

Attached: 5d2d74644d0ee79c6a41a6af903928fb692e4dbb2937b7257a23bc24994c6318.png (2480x2480, 1.14M)

It's denial combined caused by a 6 year long buyers remorse.

Attached: 1552858216972.jpg (484x382, 52K)

stop showing us the aftermath and give us the juicy parts you fucking tease

imagine wanting to compete with jewtale

which one of you did this

Attached: notch.png (1303x369, 143K)

Attached: okretar.png (612x87, 8K)

Notch himself did it

Basically he hamfisted in a system to try and give the game infinitely replayability. But it's implemented so poorly that once you've cleared two or three regions, you've seen everything the game has to offer.

I'm going to be the sole taker of 1

we don't deserve faintest idea of a good game

>retards are a different race now

What's up with this theory saying that Wollay's fucks Notch in secret?

Wollay probably couldn't figure out how to balance the player from power creep so he decides to go with a fixed enemy strength and the player just resetting. It might be also why the artifacts only give you really small shitty boosts in climbing or gliding instead of dmg or health.

Going to be real, I like the new system other then the region lock. The new content is great, I can see where the game needs patch work but, I love this system more then the Alpha version. If I had the ability to change things I would...
>Remove Region Locking or make it.... a lot weaker
>Add more classes/Abilities
>Artifact leveling should mean something, they are REALLY hard to get, I should not get a +2% to pet speed when I can't ride a pet in every zone
>Gliders, Pets, Boats, etc. should be through all regions

Other then that I think it's fine, am I the only one who generally is liking it?

Yes, you. The one screaming, "Waahh, there's a Region Lock!" and "Wollay lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.
I don't feel awkward or anxious playing Cube World around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Cube World fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Fortnite, start-up Cube World, and breathe in the splendor and the amazement of your first playthrough, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Yes, you. The one screaming, "Waahh, there's a Region Lock!" and "Wollay lied to us!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly.
You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority.
I don't feel awkward or anxious playing Cube World around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the beautiful world that has been procedurally generated for us - and it IS beautiful. Incredibly so. DON'T ruin this for them. We Cube World fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow explorers, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together.
Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you.

I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our ranks. Uninstall Fortnite, start-up Cube World, and breathe in the splendor and the amazement of your first playthrough, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

Waiting 6 years takes no effort, we're all currently waiting for better games to be made in the world.

Reminds me of how Star Citizenfags got cocky after No Man's Sky bombed.

No

Attached: 1520239907278.png (900x1000, 442K)

Robin Williams killed himself because he got parkinson's

Wait, did he also remove all the skills and attacks?

low level bait

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to drop the colored equipment levels for just numbered levels to smooth the progression curve. Currently going from one color to the other is always a huge jump meaning that only enemies of the same color are engaging to fight. Enemy colors could be based on player equipment again which such a system and progression across zones could be made endless like the old character leveling system.
Would take way too much work for how little time Wollay has though.

If this was an option over letting Wollay wallow in his tears and abandon the game again then fuck yeah

The time spent to complete a biome for +gear doesn't make the game worth it.
Region locking kills all reason to play

Yes, you walk the enemies to home and they give you rewards

he removed the skill trees but all the attacks are learned when you start
literally the only persistent progression in the game is QoL shit like +1 movement speed

All he had to do was look at what Trove did with his idea, see where they fucked up, and then not fuck up

Really? I remember having some throwing star ability as a rogue, also useful for jumping further. Can't find it

fuck off elitist faggot and go back to masturbating to anime
i didnt even read half of your bs, faggot zoomer hipster gaymer, i'm sure you were between 10 to 15 in 2013

Not bait, call me stupid, I like it
Well he has.... 7 days, will see what he does
Agreed, fuck region lock. Just remove it or just make +gear for everything

Post yfw Wollay actually kills himself due to all of this backlash

Attached: 1484515258914.jpg (1050x700, 273K)

Gotta go to town and change your subclass to ninja. Also its your ult ability with a cooldown so you only get a limited amount of time to use the ninja stars.

Attached: 1424384261312.png (512x384, 238K)

unlikely
his wife is just going wild with bans on steams and reddit is being hugboxy as usual, if not more than average due to his muh mental health blogpost

Attached: 1567369488849.jpg (960x735, 282K)

No one deserves to die for a fucking videogame
Not even (You)

Attached: 1559107981545.jpg (1024x847, 53K)

Attached: 348235724236.jpg (425x300, 29K)

Attached: Z6QuUIq.jpg (640x369, 38K)

theyre going to fuck it up even worse user

We're worse off than the alpha so does it really matter?
This dude is going to go into hiding once he sees all of the truth bombs dropped on his hermit-tier project.

Attached: 1526980786404.png (700x700, 565K)

Attached: 1531751732970.gif (268x278, 844K)

wasnt god like three parts
why does devil have angels in hell, shouldn't demons be in hell
if we are all sinners how can saints exist

Fuck it
I'm gonna make my own cube world
And it'll be a million times better
I'll get started on it right away
tomorrow

>npcs that fight eachother do 0 damage
I'm tired of games pulling this shit. Just let the NPCs kill eachother for fucks sake

youtube.com/watch?v=CQINAniWHVc&t=35s
game looked like this in pre-alpha, 7 years ago
how can you fuck it up this bad

If you're half serious, look into Veloren. Shit's open source

>no funds for 6 years
did he squander all of his millions that fast?

You'd think there would be more open world games with some actual conflicts going on. Where the fuck are all of the multi-faction wars just being waged at random in real time as you come across them?

Do you think he waiting 6 years to release it in the hopes that people would forget how fun the alpha (that he clearly didn't like) was compared to the shit he's pushing as the finished product?

I remember playing Kameo on my bro's 360 and being excited for the future of gaming where huge battles like that are regular and happen dynamically in the world. I knew Kameo's was really scripted, but it was a good proof of concept and ran pretty well.
2019, 14 entire years later, and we haven't gotten jack shit, with the closest thing being M&B or modded Skyrim.

Attached: 1544075109121.gif (462x326, 197K)

Another thing I hardly see mentioned is the music. Most of it loops way too often while also being pretty generic. Boss music and town music especially are awful.
Where are the factions anyways? Do we ever actually find the leaders and help them?

This looks so much more fun
What the fuck happened

Attached: 1528813996434.jpg (403x366, 28K)

Kenshi?

>finally get to a bossfight after like 3 hours
>oh yeah this is pretty goo-
>BLOOP BLEEP BLOOP BLEEP BLOOP BLEEP
>I NEED HEL UNHOLY PACT FOLLOW I NEED HEL UNHOLY PACT FOLLOW I NEED HEL UNHOLY PACT FOLLOW I NEED HEL UNHOLY PACT FOLLOW
>BLOOP BLEEP BLOOP BLEEP BLOOP BLEEP

Attached: fucking bossfight.png (586x634, 138K)

That´s what happens when a developer works on a game for 6 years without receiving any form of feedback from the community.

This game is a steamy pile of dog shit

it wasn't over hyped because it was half silence from the dev the whole time
i would rather play the alpha over this fucking trash

IT"S A SHIT GAME DON"T FUCKING BUY IT

YOU WAITED 7 YEARS FOR FUCKING A STEAMY HOT PILE OF SHIT

ok and?

you expect me to fucking care dude
dude did the unthinkable and took his game off for 7 years because he got ddos'd boo fucking hoo dude.

we waited 7 years for a pile of shit that his wife who was probably fucking tyrone on the side told him was a masterpiece

it's a steam pile of dog shit and he needs to understand this

Attached: 7a6p6t24a2b31.png (640x519, 97K)

Makes me sad, but unless it gets a drastic change, or hit a 50% off or greater sale I will not be recommending it to friends. It's the best thing you can do.

why hasnt anyone uploaded this yet

Wew lads

Attached: VonFuck.png (1577x182, 31K)

>oceans
but you reach an ocean with your boat and lose the boat

you can swim bro...

>more interesting and rewarding

holy absolute fucking genuine wholehearted shit

This is autism, right? Like, he DOES have legit autism, right?

Yes. He has genuine, medical autism. In his mind, nothing is more fun than 100%ing a zone and then going to the next one to do it again. He is the kind of autist that can only be satisfied by checking boxes on a list, and that's why the game is this way.

>makes new equipment more rewarding
No it fucking doesn't, i would've totally loved to autistically grind a full set of legendary gear, but what's the point if a weapon and one or two armor pieces are more than enough to beat the zone and they're useless after that anyway?

Either
>there's some Cookie Clicker tier shit in the character progression system that constantly expands and nobody is even close to reaching it yet
or
>Wollay likes the repetition of 0 to 1 and back to 0

at least we have the alpha client
but that is also a cope, since you can just pirate it

>get to first city
>guild master is a possessed human
>kill him cause he's chasing you to the ends of the earth hoping he'll respawn the next day as a normal human
>he doesn't
uh huh