twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1146370402056323072?s=20
twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1176210064065093633
youtu.be/2R-gncoDAbs
help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1590522-minecraft-commercial-use
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=JYMy7TPsNd0
github.com/CWTesseract/win7fix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's a Cube World?

I've been seeing this game shilled off and on here and now there's some freak out over it all of a sudden. What happened?

So how long till mods fix it?

I haven't played it, but from what I'm told it was pretty well liked back in the day, and now 1.0 is finally coming out

based cube world gatekeeping all the coomers

Attached: emote.png (128x128, 25K)

Completely nonsensical gameplay design. Progression is locked to the area you're in and then entirely reset when you go somewhere else. The balancing is completely fucked too. You either die immediately or steamroll everything

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=82aX5XmMYk0

Imagine unironically being a Discord Tranny and damage controlling in theae threads and posting Woolay dox for sympathy points. Lol, just lol.

I haven't played it yet but pretty much your progression is very limited so no skill trees etc. that were in the alpha and it resets once you go into a different biome.

So kinda imagine say Skyrim when you go to a different hold, the game takes away all your gear or Minecraft where everytime you move to a different biome you lose all your progression

YFW YOU DIDN'T BUY THIS SHIT

Attached: 1558737583255.jpg (768x768, 169K)

Attached: wollayyyyy.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

bikini mod when

Is it just me or does combat feel much shittier now
I swear before I could dodge most shit but now I just get bumrushed and meteors launched at me and die in 2 hits

someone post the color comparision

>Your boat dissapears when you enter a new ocean
>your glider dissapears when you enter a new area
>you don't get anything from killing enemies
>you get items like climbing boots on areas where there are no things to climb
>impossible to find towns, incredibly rare for some reason
>no fog on the map, ruins the exploration experience
>you can spawn on mermaid areas and get killed instantly
>game crashes way too much
>areas are divided by invisible walls
what else ?

Attached: 1564208307844.jpg (571x459, 42K)

How do I ride my pet?
It says the T key, but all that does is summon it

WOOLY FIX THIS FUCKING SHIT BEFORE YOU DISAPPEAR AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 30 YEARS, YOU FUCKING FAGOOT

items spawn in the middle of the air

Amazing how he removed everything from the alpha that made it fun and threw it in the trash. Good thing you still have to walk around for hours to get anywhere.

Attached: wollayyyyy.gif (435x250, 2.06M)

post your face when you didn't buy into the hype train

Attached: 1553385318947.gif (1702x1384, 163K)

>turned out shit
oh no imagine my shock

Depends on if it's a pet that supports riding. You can't ride a bunny or mole, but you can ride a snout beetle.

wollay is an autistic cunt that wants you to 100% a zone before going forward, this "perfectionist" cuck really shouldn't be making video games.

Don't you people get sick of this constant outrage culture?

But does getting 100% actually give you any bonus that transfers between areas?

Not outrage culture in this case. It's being mad that it took 6 years to make a game worse.

>>impossible to find towns, incredibly rare for some reason
just open the map and search them, doofus

The fact that we now have to run away from shit like this like our lives truly depended on it is sad.

>spawn in starting area
>all enemies are elite-tier mobs, even fucking bugs and small shit

WOOLLAAAAAAAYYYYYY

More like 20% of the people actually care and played the alpha, while the rest are just jumping on whatever drama bandwagon.

i guess it lets you actually use your weapons it give you a "+" sign or some shit

There was hype?

Different, not worse. It's obvious that people who played the game for 6 years are going to throw a tantrum after seeing something change.

based electionfag

Reddit, Discord everyone is mad at this. I never in my life saw a game get delayed 6 years and have it be worse

How the actual fuck does regaining health as a guardian work? It seems random. And how do I deal with a boomerang wielding boss? He just melts through my blocks.

I was young and believed in the society-changing power of indie games and Kickstarter and Oculus Rift and Obama

I want to fuck discotau's loose ass

youtube.com/watch?v=82aX5XmMYk0

REMINDER HE MADE NO MONEY YET. He actually thinks this is fun....Idk what worse

You guys are fucking disgusting, Wollay worked hard for 6 whole years and you retards dont even thank him ? look at how much effort he put into this game

Attached: Cube World development.png (729x433, 23K)

A miserable little pile of secrets.

>Reddit, Discord
Go back, cancerous growth, and only come back once you're over 18

>all the reviews are from sept 19th and are positive
wtf is happening

Attached: 1562027809527.gif (480x270, 404K)

>past few weeks cube world fags have been deluding themselves that their purchase was finally worthwhile
>game comes out
>its shit

Worth the weight, if only to see these retards suffer twice

Attached: 1410670116398.jpg (749x705, 54K)

>your items literally fucking disappear in the middle of a dungeon and get you killed
defend this with a straight face

this isn't a fighting game so i didn't pay attention to whatever it is
the name tells me it's a mineycrafta clone

>10? years ago
>guy makes early access voxel game (a novel and unique idea at the time)
>it was a pretty fun game
>releases 2 updates
>completely disappears and abandons developement
>flash forward to now
>appears again out of nowhere
>updates the game

i havent played the update yet so i dont know the whole story, but i assume the game getting updated was what caused people to freak out

You go back

the only similarity is cubes really, this isn't a game about building its more like a shitty procedural rpg

Alright I don't have the game. So do you LOSE EVERYTHING when going to a new zone? It seems gameplay already broken with some dungeons being in two zones....

>you don't get anything from killing enemies
you dont get EXP ?

Reviewing was open for a short time and a bunch of fags left positive reviews out of hype before it was closed

Nope, only coins.
>Wollay wanted the Paper Mario: Sticker Star audience

no xp he tried to do some shit like BOTW but its retarded cause you lose your items in new zones. Imagine playing botw and losing items nonstop in every new area

No, they removed the leveling system.

How many times this has happened to you?

Remember
>Minecraft killer
Lmao

How do i get throught the blue doors at dungeons?
I keep seeing that i supposedly need the spirit bell, but even after using it i can't get through.
Am i doing something wrong, do i need to use it differently, rather than just from my inventory?

Attached: 1562862559670.jpg (528x800, 34K)

It wasn't novel at all. It was riding off of minecraft popularity and now is being released during the peak of Minecraft being relevant again.

That doesn't matter, it should be 0 for everyone. You also lose your boat while in the ocean and your hang glider while gliding through the air whenever you cross a boarder.

Why should you be bound to an area in an exploration game? And why should boats and gliders disappear from your hands when you stray out of an invisibly designated area?

that's would by hytale or whatever the name

why? does it make it any less bullshit if it happened below a certain number of times? this system is retarded. there's literally no reason to have a system like that, unless you're playing a fucking multiplayer comp game.

ok im done crying did the devs say anything about fix

>Played the Alpha a couple of months ago for hours and hours with a friends until we ran out of new shit to experience
>Excited for the update to finally get some new content
>He removes half the shit that made the game fun

For what purpose? I was actually planning on buying a copy and supporting it this time around but now it doesn't even sound like the same game.

it's rewarding to be a cynical fuck sometimes, you dodge bullets like these every now and then. Always remember kids never buy unfinished bullshit or pre orders, just be patient and wait for release and reviews to save future tears.

Attached: happi bregoli.jpg (1000x1455, 817K)

Is it possible he turned off EXP and the entire progression system just for the beta so betafags can't beat it during beta testing? Why wouldn't Woolsey tell us?

Aww this thread is gay. I thought it was about pic related.

Attached: 6344172A-5455-4954-8920-2A0269BAE31A.jpg (250x250, 49K)

wasn't this a fucking open world rpg ? did he change the genre ?

Attached: not like this man.png (774x416, 528K)

>tfw you will never, ever buy an early-access game

Attached: 1541053567529.jpg (1228x1228, 184K)

Aw fuck I loved those

>Fix
this game isn't coming out on the 30th at this rate

Literally the only similarity is that both had a blocky aesthetic.

Someone mentioned beating some sort of tower and getting a message saying that those blue doors are gone

>why?
Because otherwise it can be considered a rare bug that can be fixed later, not worth whining about, you outrage seeking autist

pretty much, it feels like some kind of arcade game now

My last crowdfund/early access dupe was in 2013 and haven't touched a single thing of its like since, no matter how good the devs front-loaded their presentations. Considered Timespinner but seeing how that shitshow turned out, Feelsgood.

no

how do i change my class spec? I genuinely cant find the menu for it

Whats the official cubeworld discord server? I wanna get instakicked after doing a comment.

You still have to go to town and find someone to change it, there's just no menu for it now

everyone shitting on cubeworld in discord

you need to go to a town and go to the guildmaster

dude, are you implying everyone losing their items when they cross an invisible zone barrier is a bug, is that what you're saying?

That sounds reasonable, i haven't gotten through the towers yet.

WOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WHAT DID YOU DO, WHAT DID YOU DO?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (600x565, 50K)

No, you retard, i'm saying that either that happening in a dungeon or a dungeon spawning in the border is a bug.

EVERYONE CHECK INSIDE GAME FILES MAYBE ++ ITEMS EXIST

As someone on the Steam forums recently pointed out:

>default UI scale is for ants (we're in the 4K age now Wolly you fucking loser)
>no slider to change this in game, gotta use F2/F3 which hardly anyone knows about
>scales EVERYTHING, including the minimap, which makes the fucking minimap cover most of the screen

WOOOLAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

Guys, it didn't work. I used the Win7fix a guy posted on the last thread, but the game now insta-crashes every time I open it. What do?

Attached: it didnt work.png (1366x768, 521K)

Theres 2 main points in this game
1. Fighting
2. Exploring
You can no longer pick and upgrade skills to make fighting different or make you character stronger
No new skills
Net negative
You now get punished by exploring by having your exploring tools removed and your gear nerfed
No new exploration tools
Can't level them up without artifacts
Net negative

GOOD JOB WOLLAY

what do you guys think wollay is doing bros

Attached: 5275477745757.png (613x117, 6K)

There is no fixing this game, the dev has shown he is incompetent beyond repair.

Wollay's gonna leave again like a bitch for another 7 years before he fixes anything.

reading this post

Attached: asuka eyes.png (662x276, 117K)

Is zoom in and out broken for anyone else?
>unbound by default
>can't bind it to scroll wheel
>even when I bind it to buttons it doesnt do anything

I know but i want the link.

about to sleep or about to hang himself

Tell me how Wollay talked about all the hype stuff but never mentioned anything about removing xp system and region locking items. Yet he would talk about all other small little details. It seems to me that he is doing this to purposely piss everyone off. Keep in mind he has some kind of autism due to crying about a ddos attack and not talking for 6 years

Attached: 1540873542302.png (661x454, 223K)

Again?

crying in the fetal position having a panic attack while his wife desperately tries to calm him down

Attached: 1549857517245.jpg (900x1200, 205K)

>spins the chamber on the gun
>*CLICK*
>*CLICK*
>*CLICK*

Not just that but he definitely talked about a stat squish and reducing levels from 1-20 a while back, while posting screens where XP was still a thing. The removal must have been recent.

I wonder if his wife stops doing damage control every 3 minutes to go check on him so he doesnt kill himself.

but that's not how those guns work
the powder is enough to kill someone even if it's a blank user, unless he's holding it fairly far away

AT LEAST HE HAS A FUCKING WIFE, FUCKING WOOLEY AT LEAST YOU HAVE A SUPPORT SYSTEM YOU DAFFY FUCK

so deleting items when crossing an imaginary border is okay then, just not in dungeons?

>germany
>guns

>tfw you realize he came back because Epic's buying exclusivity rights to shitty indie games and he wants a piece of the pie

This is pretty much the most realistic guess as to what he is doing right now.

He probably has PTSD and will be silent until September 30th, release the game and then delete his twitter.

Attached: bs.png (250x242, 112K)

Someone hasn’t played russian roulette

u wat? do you not understand how a revolver works?

>borderlands 3 releases
>hear the news about cube world and the beta
>guess ill just play through the story and then play cube world for a while
>it releases
>its shit
bros... i dont want to get molested by randy again help

>use glider
>suddenly the glider just fucking dissapears and i fall
6 YEARS

Attached: hahahahaha.gif (500x281, 985K)

Dude, you take a revolver, you put ONE bullet in the round, you spin it and then test your luck triggering the gun.

Attached: wooly.png (846x544, 10K)

prove him wrong, you can't

kek

Attached: 1569260417719.png (677x258, 27K)

I honestly wonder how the fuck he managed to make the game shit after 6 years

Reminder that rogues got the absolute worst of this beta
>Assassins lost the *teleports behind u* backstab
>Assassin's poison bomb is literally worthless
>Ninja can't use stealth anymore and is basically a squishier, shittier Berserker
>Ninja lost the backflip skill, and most of its mobility in general, in exchange for a shitty shuriken throw ranged attack

>RPG GAME
>roleplaying game game

that's not how it fucking works you retard, play the fucking game before you spout bullshit.

I wish he wasn't suicidal so he would have the balls to stick with his vision of the game instead of making another generic RPG but with cubes.

When you never bought cope world and played the GOAT

Attached: 1541109285132.png (774x1078, 415K)

Now that I understand how the progression within zones works I'm actually having some fun. Fuck the region locked progression though.

Also I found a glitch to get unlimited iron/wood/gold/silver blocks.

Attached: 20190923195403_1.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

how would i make the post without playing the game you idiot

This one deserve all the hate and isn't even about a political thing, this 100% game related.

That would be true if the game was free or he never released it to the public.

Since he charged money for it he is now beholden to community.

If he wanted to make """"HIS"""" game then he should have not released it to the public or released it for free so nobody had the right to bitch.

Attached: 17 - CycO964.jpg (453x500, 21K)

watching the best fucking daily soap there is like 99% of all germans

enjoy it till you realize you are doing the same exact thing over and over to every single enemy cause there is no ability tree and the game is as deep as a puddle

>Open world game
>punishes you for exploring

Attached: 1565240845227.jpg (438x438, 20K)

I miss Blockland

Attached: tragedy.jpg (800x450, 50K)

and then you find an artifact that gives you a skill

stfu kraut

The alpha didn't have an ability tree and I enjoyed myself. Hell, plenty of games don't. The abilities you have being very basic doesn't mean a game can't be interesting for long periods of time. I doubt that's gonna be a thing with this game though.

Honestly wollay needs to push back the release date and redo gameplay. Content is fine but he has to redo progression

Fuck Badspot for removing maps just so he could add his fancy lighting.

Is it just a cashgrab, and was that whole story of DDOS-triggered depression a narrative designed to fool consumers and sell copies on Steam?
I didn't believe it at first, but seeing the comments about some disastrous design options that make the game look worse than alpha 6 years ago makes me start thinking that maybe that's what happened.

Why is Minecraft relevant again?

>6 more years of waiting
as if i will live that long, its over dude

Attached: 1564890861425.png (360x360, 183K)

It's not even the same genre as Minecraft.
But with these retarded design decisions, it still wouldn't be one even if it also had the mining and crafting

You can't even buy it on steam until a week. So anyone with a brain wont play this

>Is it just a cashgrab
no, he's genuinely autistic and thought this version of the game was better than alpha

If it was a cashgrab he wouldn't have let the people that bought it six years ago play a week early and shit all over it.

Seems like it is
This screen as xp, it's from late january twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1089221671427416065?s=20
This is the first without, from early july twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1146370402056323072?s=20

Assuming he was working on this shit for 6 years (he obviously didn't), why would he throw everything only 8 months (maximum, probably less) before release?

>6 year long cashgrab
nah mate you're retarded

Minecraft and Terreria made like 35 billion combined
Cube world most likely would have made over a billion if not, then definitely hundreds of millions as it was seen as "the next minecraft"
I suspect he's been plagued with regrets that he didn't stay in business, so after Minecrafts recent resurgence in popularity he probably slapped something together and released a broken game, hoping the market is still as welcoming as it was 6 years ago.
Maybe Microsoft will swoop in, offer him a few hundred million, and then he can wipe his hands of it finally

What if the game was really abandoned for 5 years and they made the new version in 3 or 4 months? Wouldn't that make the Steam version a cashgrab?

Its actually kind of good that he released a beta because at least it will save people who dont know from buying the full game.

At least until wollay reworks it (if he ever does).

Attached: PINHEAD.jpg (478x357, 17K)

>I suspect he's been plagued with regrets that he didn't stay in business, so after Minecrafts recent resurgence in popularity he probably slapped something together and released a broken game
underrated point. This actually makes sense

My scottish terrier says ridable, but the T key isn't working

You need to find the reins

>I suspect he's been plagued with regrets that he didn't stay in business, so after Minecrafts recent resurgence in popularity he probably slapped something together and released a broken game, hoping the market is still as welcoming as it was 6 years ago.
I haven't been following this game since it first came out, but hasn't he been showing updates on his twitter/instagram for the last 6 years?

pewdiepie

he showed like 5 updates in 6 years

So spirit cubes are gone, right?

Attached: 1562608624068.png (972x902, 250K)

didn't his wife left him and was fighting over the right to cube world?

fuck, thanks

That's what happens when the dev team is one man with his Yes-man of a wife. They don't have anyone saying "hey this idea is fucking shit" because oh no wollay might have another mental break down!

*whenever you cross a border THAT YOU CAN'T FUCKING SEE

You do not know what shilling means.

is it really that much for a fucking cheeseburger in europe? holy shit they're like $1 here

I understand.
He wanted to make progression like in risk of rain, but you will only get items when you clear each region.

Attached: 1569229866376.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

come on guys, just wait another 6 years!

a whooping +1 movement speed

>Summoning a pet repeatedly makes it's max HP go down
Well fuck no wonder my pet keeps getting one shot. Wollay never fucking fixed that pet glitch

Attached: angered mario.png (266x367, 126K)

>you will only get items when you clear each region.
no, you get +3% boat speed. I'm sure this is worth starting over for

I just played this shit for 6 hours straight. Feel free to ask about the game and if you want the crack.

Does anything happen if you 100% a zone?

>download game from last thread
>150mb of blacked porn
there's literally nothing crueler

They're a two man team and, well, they have time before release to fix that.
You just need to be patient and understand that they're a two man team.
Feedback wasn't suppose to start until beta, understand?

Attached: 1531457039910.png (500x500, 143K)

SIX
YEARS

Attached: 1565118234751.png (379x364, 56K)

that feel when you didn't buy this, got to play it years ago for free when it was good and get to laugh at these cucks now. Maybe I'll buy it when it gets discounted to a dollar in a few months.

what happens when you 100% a region?
are there artifacts that give anything other than minor boosts to utility?

I think that's for the meal?

>there's literally nothing crueler
you could get cube world alpha

Most items you get become "+"
This means the items will stay whatever tier they are, but in the next zone. I.E. I'm in the Tyrena Plains, if my items says Tyrena Plains+ ****, that means I can go to the next zone and still have that **** ranking on it with its stats. It's fucking stupid because you one shot everything in the next zone.
Artifacts are as useless as skinny toilet paper. They can do the job, but not a good one. Only giving you +1 of something. i.e. boating speed, movement speed, etc.

no it says "menu" which means single cheeseburger

>get a better game
>complain

oh so there is progression, if there's an item you really like, you can keep it for longer.

oh yeah, i forgot that we have a BETA now

>Win 7
>approaching 2020

The only game I wish I kickstarted was Secret Hitler. It was really difficult to get a copy of that game when it launched cause all the first edition went to backers.

>progression
except every zone is scaled the same. Meaning if you bring any of your current equipment over to the next zone, it's going to be a steamroll.
The game basically ends after the first couple of hours

Yes. However, unlike the alpha where the enemies in quest dungeons scaled to your level, the beta has you either getting one shot or delivering the one shots.

i wish Trove wasn't p2w piece of shit

Attached: 1561843778067.png (466x486, 81K)

Why even care for this when Hytale exists?

Attached: HytalePRIMARY.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

You can dupe cubes during weapon customization:
>have two weapons using the same material equipped
>remove one cube from weapon one
>add it to weapon two
>it's still attached to weapon one
>rinse and repeat
>ez fully upgraded weapons

Attached: 1561420692065.jpg (531x558, 77K)

If I keep creating new characters, will I possibly spawn near a town that's not stoned? Has anyone tried multiplayer yet?

duality of shills

>dude buy this extremely early alpha game on my site lol, only $20 amazing offer!
Saw him pulling the shit he pulled in 2013 a mile away
Genuinely surprised me that he came back, but seeing the state of the game its probably cause he ran out of scam money.

Post gameplay

Attached: 1514354692830.gif (540x304, 2.45M)

>Hytale exists?
Good question. We don't even know if it actually exists, and even if we get confirmation it's real then we probably won't see it for SIX FUCKING YEARS

Attached: 1564123583256.png (289x288, 11K)

Not him, but
>calling Trove p2w
>shilling
(You) are a retard.

that artstyle is disgusting holy shit

>first it's being shilled
>then everyone freaks out
That just means there wasn't any shilling to begin with, you retard. I was geniunely hyped for it, but it turned out to be trash. I doubt even a tenth of the people who were excited for it and discussed it on here would come to defend it in its current state.

Techinally it doesnt exists yet as its in development and no one can reach it right now, but i am only here to laugh at wollayfags, in fact, i cant say much about hytale since i havent checked anything about it.

Disgusting but for some reason it's what western children prefer the most.

>deleting any exp and skills
What did this kraut thinking?

Who?

>tripfag is here to laugh at people
the irony

>coomer
Fuck off discord tranny.

I wish the creator never made a fortune from making porn, then he would still be making games

oh boy I can't wait to play some minecraft minigames! bing bing wahoo!!

that's not gonna get your attention span back

Portal Knights does everything this game does better, and it's a shit game. Make of that what you will

>not using filters

reminder that hytale is literally only being made so that the jews over at hypixel can circumvent the minecraft EULA and monetise the shit out of everything with way more mtx aimed at literal children

Kill yourself tripfag cockfag

Attached: stocking2.png (1038x1557, 772K)

Looks soulful to me.

Attached: 65ac87662c77723ceca1e2b4a933c65dd42db30br1-807-427v2_uhq.jpg (807x427, 68K)

Peak 'tism
Only answer

The landscape looks good, but the characters seem to have come out of those opening 3D animations that youtubers do with the characters they use in Minecraft. It's disgusting and unoriginal.

Levelup based on exploration is fine really, alpha levels were pointless. The region locking is what makes the game shit. I want to explore and play but then thinking it's all for nothing once I'm done one region makes it poop

So can this Beta be boiled down to this?

Cool. By the way, how crazy can you go with weapon customization? I really want to make a replica of Jetstream Sam's Muramasa, can you make that a reality?

Attached: chair.jpg (900x466, 25K)

> Dr. Simi

really nigger? Are you trying to play from work?

as long as they allow dedicated servers, who cares?

>how crazy can you go with weapon customization?
You can attack 16 cubes to single handed weapons and 32 to 2 handed weapons. Not a lot.

how do you fuck up this badly, a game that was beloved by thousands are now hating the game because you clearly don't know what the fuck made the game fun in the first place.

>tfw dust grinding

Attached: 1568080458250.png (312x717, 386K)

>going at such lenghts just to troll some no name dev
lol cope harder

can you not customize your weapons anymore?

>Empowered gem wait-grind

Attached: 1515007251914.gif (500x273, 353K)

read the fucking thread, this was literally talked about not even a couple of posts above yours

>spyware that also deletes all of your stuff every update
No thanks

say what again?

Attached: it still wont work.png (1366x768, 1.33M)

where the fuck do you go to do it? there only 2 crafting stations at the lumber place

you can, but what's the point when it's gonna be useless in next region?

who /nevergaveashitaboutthisgamebutisenjoying thedumpsterfire/ here?

Attached: FaceApp_1568513807570.jpg (800x428, 158K)

just never go to the next region i guess

WHERE THE FUCK ARE BETTER ITEMS
I CAN'T EVEN KILL WHITE MONSTERS

Attached: 1563906226324.png (895x916, 1.25M)

>Mods use alpha as a base because that makes their work easier

wow, a poster on Yea Forums who doesn't care about videogames but is here for EPIC DRAMA?

There's so little of you these days, holy shit you're an actual individualist for sure

ye im here for the /saltmining/ Yea Forumsro it's been phenomenal so far

Attached: 1582855685028.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

Yet you have steam installed in your pc.

>t.buttmad nigger who actually spent money on this garbage

Attached: FaceApp_1567573876367.jpg (2746x1545, 2.1M)

so... there is no hope for this game anymore ? its done for ? no one other than redditors are liking this game and it only has 1 week before its release

its over isn't it ?

Attached: ughughughgu.jpg (400x205, 25K)

>Half of the thread is complaining about getting BTFO by white monsters because the power curve is shit
>Other half of the thread is complaining about 5 Star/Yellow gear being too fucking strong to the point of making the game faceroll tier because the power curve is shit, while also complaining that progression is pointless because gear is fucking region locked
You'd think he'd have learned after the alpha

I didnt even know shit about this game until toda, but all the threads have me feeling genuinely bad. Seems like all homeboy had to do was polish a gem that was riding a popularity wave, but instead he removed 2/3 of the point of the game and implemented shitty mechanics

I don't get what's happening.
He finally returned but last update made the game shittier?

nah I like videogames but I also like watching shit shows especially when it was hyped to shit and to watch it come crashing down makes it even saltier and sweet, enjoying gaming and a shit show are not mutually exclusive kek

Attached: 1553983840494.jpg (1024x579, 33K)

Is there any fun to be had even if I'm okay with a grind?

>implying I didn't pirate it

Attached: chad.png (693x601, 247K)

How's 7th grade treating you?

i guess

This is the end, isn't it?

Attached: mfw.webm (900x506, 809K)

This picture screams poorfag.

Why the fuck would you samefag a response

Why does he have child panties on head.

>he actually spent money on this garbage
fucking LMAO get dabbed on nigger

Attached: FaceApp_1563893274266.jpg (481x501, 79K)

No u

I don't know user, I want to wish for hope, I really do, but god damn this world hates me. Everything I generally want to be good turns out to be shit and everything keeps going down hill.

I've wanted this game for six years Yea Forumsro's and my dreams are crushed, my last remaining bastion of hope has been destroyed... Someone fucking off me, I hate this world

Attached: 1547680479599.jpg (370x699, 34K)

You had hope for over 6 years?

hows your pixelshit open world early access let down hype garbage treating you?

Attached: 1564705571455.jpg (1070x1059, 351K)

nice try nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-145048_Clover.jpg (1080x263, 73K)

Where can I sell my key and for how much does it go for?

so.. is there no skin colors for the frog? 6 years in development and you can't implement a color pallet for skins?

Thanks for the $20 six years ago fuckers

Attached: crying is not an emergency.jpg (244x353, 14K)

please understand

>implying he was working on this all this time
he returned to get epic exclusivity money

Not him, but yes, mainly because Alpha brought me happiness is a bad time in my life, and 6 years later I'm at the same crossroads, guess cube world is not going to rescue me this time.

>i said i was sick and didn't go to work because of this game
>turns out the game is fucking garbage

Attached: Nagito.gif (320x181, 51K)

grow up you homo stop seeking dreams and aspirations through a game

What does that have to do with anything? What the fuck even is a coomer?

just play something else instead user

WTF WAS HE DOING ALL THOSE YEARS?!

Attached: 1568340651124.jpg (460x775, 35K)

imagine skipping work for a fucking game lel

Attached: 1562479416865.jpg (500x371, 24K)

>forgetting that good things aren't allowed to happen in this timeline

Having a life while making a game as his side project, far from being at the same pace as a AAA developer, you fucking retard

wait he removed enemy xp? is this some elaborate ruse?

i waited 6 years for this, 6 years
what is the point, i will probably feel dead inside for the rest of the day

Attached: eggboy.png (169x144, 53K)

6 years is a lot of time to get shit done, especially since he already had a decent base set up with the alpha.

no exp, no skills, only items that reset every zone

being a contrarian does not make you special

So it took him 6 years to take features out of the game? Fuck he must be a busy bee.

oh no

Atleast I didn't buy Cube World 6 years ago, and I will not buy it now unless of course Wollay mans up, fixes his shit, and delivers on the date he agreed on

Attached: smugil.jpg (515x514, 60K)

Didn't steam make it so you can set it so you can only have positive reviews

Quick rundown?

Hoping for your suicide one day

game got worse after 6 years in development

Play Starbound.

Beta came out, restricts everything you liked about the alpha, so yeah its even less features and broken mechanics.

NEW TWEET
HE'S CLUELESS
twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1176210064065093633

WE DID IT GUYS, GAME IS FIXED!!

Attached: A44C8872-FF5F-42C5-9578-2F940FA21051.jpg (742x878, 260K)

Might be wrong since I don't have the beta myself but

>Removed Enemy XP
>Removed Skill Tree
>Equipment is locked to the region it's found in and is unequipped if you leave it
>If you're gliding and cross into another region mid-glide your glider is then unequipped
>You now only gain glide/boat/pet speed upgrades through clearing entire regions

Correct me if I'm wrong though

New patch coming tomorrow morning, fixing:
- campfire/crafting station crash
- mage float glitch
- non-removable markers in oceans

Other:
- wall-jump costs stamina now
- mini-map scalable separately from HUD
- new characters will spawn near villages

thanks man, you too

pewdiepie

>he STILL didn't fix the fucking pet glitch

Attached: jontron seethe.gif (453x337, 160K)

>not addressing the progression
FUCK

Attached: 1561243284900.jpg (512x382, 50K)

*AHEM*
>Lvls, skills tree are gone
>Can't generate your own world anymore, global seed for everyone, just random spawn
>Most of the time you spawn near unkillable ennemies and far from any village
>Lvls are replaced by getting better gear, but they are useful only in their own region
>Game legit looks worse and runs worse than the alpha
>You now have the possibility to do repetitive quests and pet the animals

*laughs*

Attached: unknown-1.png (595x568, 67K)

Anyone wanna play together? limbimin

now i remember why i hate twitter

Attached: shills.png (726x583, 54K)

Yeah, she cucked him.

>making the wall jump cost stamina
jesus christ it's like he's actively working to remove fun from this game
at least he fixed the hud scaling and player spawns but holy shit

If he allows modders to do their thing they could keep it alive but it's not looking good

its for the meal you lard ass.

Nobody cares, kill yourself

didn't they have a kid and have a good relationship still? She's clearly still working on the game

you can't polish a turd user

I gave him the benefit of the doubt for taking the money and running in 2013 believing he was a scammer
But it does seem like he's just incredibly stupid

Attached: kcUTacF.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

It's necessary since it was used to cheese dungeons.

Attached: 1173876637818.jpg (450x338, 25K)

mods are the lifeblood for every long lasting game, and the datamines have shown that ALL of the removed skills are still in the game's files
since the major issues should be pretty easy to deal with, like gear region locking, it shouldn't be too bad

Well I guess it's over bros. Wollay don't care about the xp/zone lock shit.

The fun part is that all the bootlikcers on twitter will not allow him to see the real problem as he, cause of his autism, will shelter himself on such hollow positive comments and pretend hes actually doing a good job.

Yo could say hes taking quick steps into insanity, as he will start perceiving the world in a way that is not real, fooled by his own delusions.

you're assuming modders will want to work on that shit.

Filtered

There's still a site for mods
I just want them to add porn
And then spiders
Then make the spiders fuckable

I didnt buy it either dumbo, I agree on what you said though.

priorities

not enough proof, fag

>le epic faceapp
get some originality

>Cube Region

Attached: unkno11wn.png (486x486, 283K)

Hit a nerve, huh?

lmao

whats a woman?

I didn't pay for the game or get hyped for its release and hate him more for the ddos bitching and sheer stupidity than anything else

So does nothing transfer between different zones?

trash early access zoomer bait that Yea Forums hyped up that's recently come crashing down

Attached: 1553100386361.jpg (245x280, 10K)

Serious? Ok, I'm out.
See you guys in hell.

I don't believe Wollay used 6 years to work on this. I now believe he completely abandoned it and just started working on it at the start of Spring/Summer.

Quick rundown please?

See

Absolutely he worked on it maybe once a month every year when he felt motivated or whatever.

stay mad discordtrannyshill

Attached: FaceApp_1567549278134.jpg (445x445, 76K)

Alright.
Can I have quick rundown?

Look at the replies of the post you nut.

yeah how did he manage to keep himself alive without working 16 hours a day to fulfill your wishes?

this goes beyond the level of your average coomer bros...

Beautiful Swan goes into a dark room and reemerged into an ugly duck

what the fuck are you even on about, you dip

i dont understand how there are people defending him, do people really think THIS is what 6 years of work looks like ? its literally worse than the first version

Attached: noaa.gif (400x257, 414K)

whose making the next cope thread?

He posted updates/new features on twitter and ig every once in a while
I think other anons are right, he barely worked on the game at all and only released it now cause of minecraft coming back into fashion

Saw them, thank you very much.

Could I get a quick explanation on what happened?

it's ok

video game scene is filled with retarded shits, there's a reason why micro transaction and gacha shit makes so much money.

gonna need them sources

you know how michael jackson started singing and everyone was fuck yeah, and then he thought he wanted to be completely different and his nose fell off?

it's kinda like that

>hytale
>from the people that do this on Minecraft
That's a good joke, user.

Attached: Hypixel greed.png (1180x890, 289K)

Oooh, I see.
Could I get a quick rundown?

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Attached: 1568669725934.jpg (1024x425, 52K)

So how do you get golden keys for those gnomes?

you know initially I assumed the money ran out and he wanted to scam a few more people but then he gave alpha backers a week's early access to rip the game apart and posted so he's actually so fucking dumb he thought removing 90% of the rpg aspects from his rpg would be a good idea. what the fuck man

You are seeing what happens when you raise a generation of people to think that everyone deserves an award just for trying. It's great for wollay that he worked so hard for 6 years, that alone is worth praise. Nevermind the fact that after 6 years the game is in a worse state.

you know how ford made a car and it was great, and now it's fucking terrible?

it's kinda like that

Thanks for the explanation.
What happened with the game?

Why can't we have a good video game?

Attached: tumblr_psjronyvcJ1r2c551o2_1280.png (900x900, 394K)

Because you won't make one

>head east
>die to blue ogres
>head west
>die to what i thought was a wandering group of adventurers
>head north
>die to some green-named beetles or some shit
>head south
>finally see white-named cows
>die in a 1v1 anyway
holy fuck, am i retarded or warrior just absolute fucking shit?

Attached: 1552096769735.png (1199x889, 456K)

It was okay once; it's worse now

cyclone blocks attacks user
and don't forget to abuse the fuck out of your R skill

Alright.
Can I have a quick recap?

I killed white mobs in groups with starting equipment. You're doing something wrong.

old gud new bad

warriors rely on activating berserker, which gives you massive lifesteal, but you first need to land a lot of hits
the 3 hit left mouse button combo KOs on the last hit, so just spam it
while in berserker mode your character will glow red, at that point you can almost instantly charge your RMB attack to use all of your MP (which you gain by hitting enemies) to dish out a high damaging KO attack.
Your R skill also KOs and deals a lot of damage.

top kek

ITS A BETA!

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOUTUBERS AND CONTENT CREATORS LOVE IT, AND IT WILL SELL LIKE HOT CAKES AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Attached: 123456.jpg (228x221, 11K)

how the fuck do I get this glider if I'm not a mage?

Attached: Untitled.png (1817x1045, 1.24M)

CHUG

they removed the leveling system and replaced it with some retarded zone based power thing that basically punishes you for exploring and gives you little reward for actually killing shit

I just saw a streamer defend the zone-restricted gear progression.

Attached: 3.0.png (112x112, 26K)

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate out of her hands. She started yelling and screaming at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now, idk what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom, but I'm literally in shock from the new beta. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is Cube World bad? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so shit.

>YOUTUBERS AND CONTENT CREATORS LOVE IT,
All the streamers I watch have been shitting on it even before these terrible changes were confirmed.
But I watch some pretty based streamers, I wouldn't be surprised if the s.oymouthed guys would be sucking its dick

>manage to kill a blue ogre with my starting gear
>it drops 2 gold
>later kill a white crow
>also drops 2 gold

Attached: 1543519249008.jpg (640x515, 86K)

Go 100% a neighboring region so you can use that glider in this region to get this glider :^)

Still here. I finally found a flight master but no friends to fly to. I'll be your healer.

cant believe you survived aggroing the Mom Mob.

>haven't 100% my starting region because I'm missing some small thing that is somewhere between other things
>none of the fucking townies say anything helpful or useful
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: toad.gif (320x240, 712K)

everything drops 2 gold unless it's a boss user

Nevermind the flight master got killed by a random mob I'm stranded.

they should respawn shortly. just restart your game

That's a really neat setpiece. If the glider wasn't just floating in the center and was on some ground it'd be perfect.
Can you imagine if the game didn't strip away all your shit, and this was the glider you had to get? It'd be a neat little thing you'd remember for a while, but that faggot decides to shaft us instead

so.. how do you fix this game, and is it possible for faggly to fix it before launch?

>People hopping on Cube World as it opens 3AM
>Go to sleep
>Wake up
>Go to work
>Get home to expect a thread saying all these neat things Wollay has done to Cube World
Jesus Christ. I bought pizza for this.

CHUG ESTUS BRO BASED WOLLAY WANTS YOU TO PLAY DARK SOULS

What the fuck even counts as 100%ing a region? And the real confusing part is I'm getting + items in the new area I just started, not in my old area, even though I'm pretty sure neither area is 100% done. I don't fucking understand.

That's the good part

but Dark Souls have levels

NOOOOOOOOO SHUT UP HE ALSO WANTED YOU TO PLAY MONSTER HUNTER AND BOTW
WOLLAY IS A GENIUS!

At least you have comfort food at the ready.

Itss possible but wollay probably wont do it
He'd need to roll back see

>exiting the game while the spirit bell effect is active will make the title screen be in the spirit world
well that's neat
also why in the fuck do the evil orgs like the cult of doom have calm music, but going into the fucking spirit world makes it sound like you're about to get your shit kicked in?

Before you leave every region there's a 1/10th chance of a Crawling Lobster to spawn and a 1/1000th chance of a Boom Chest appearing. Crawling Lobsters during the dusk hours can grow legs and become walking lobsters but they need Picasso Shell Tips on their claws which they only get if you grow those weird purple trees on one coast of a region and have the fruit fall into the ocean and drift into the region of the Crawling Lobster. The nutrients from that harden its claw tips so when it walks during dusk it can open the chest for a 5% of you getting a bonus to your equipment regardless of region clear

dunno how you americlaps call it but menu means burger + fries + drink

>everytime you move to a different biome you lose all your progression
but why? Has it been justified or what. what's the fucking purpose.

Any idea for where the fuck I should look to finish this damn zone? I tried looking in the red circle but I haven't found jack shit.
Speaking of which, what exactly counts as 100% for a zone? Do I have to make sure that the bosses haven't respawned either?

Attached: file.png (1096x1078, 2.07M)

Agreed. Hate the characters but the environment looks very charming and reminiscent of Sphax BDcraft. Nostalgic.

I was told you have to 100% a biome for your shit to work in the next one. I haven't 100% shit yet.

there's nothing remotely sexual here what the fuck is wrong with you

the moral panic over coomers is not limited to sexual stuff

wtf. Okay... but why is there nothing that warns you? This vid just fucking made me kek, how is there nothing that tells you that you're leaving an area.

Dude, if your map looks like that you're fucked. The game just locked you out.

Lmao, literally pic related

Attached: 1569246599892.gif (340x347, 1.73M)

We call it meal over here. If you order a double cheeseburger the cashier asks "single or meal?"

>HP immediately goes from the thousands to the hundreds because he crossed an invisible region barrier
It's wollay's vision, dont you understand?

youtu.be/2R-gncoDAbs

Attached: 1569231457491.jpg (719x583, 52K)

>one bullet
>not one empty chamber

take a look at this milk drinker.

Really? How am I locked out? I finally found a rock formation that was within the red circle but it wasn't the last part.
Is it because the faction quests?

Attached: file.png (731x625, 541K)

LMAO WHAT A RETARDED GAME DESIGN

>I'd like to sticky a comment about the "+" gear everyone is talking about. I have now 100% completed the region, I've done all activities, read all plaques/stones, killed all bosses, got all 3 relics, every possible thing to do in the zone I have done. I made absolutely sure I spent extra time sailing to each individual lone rock and shrine in the ocean to do so. After completing the region, I went to test and see how true the claim was about "every drop being a + item after 100% completing a zone". That was a lie. I went back through and killed Derick again, many high level yellow monsters and even abused a gnome supplier exploit I found earlier to farm a yellow drop every ~30s, and I only got ONE item that had a +. It was a purple item, and it wasn't even for my class.
HOLY SHIT SHILLS ARE FUCKING LYING

Anyone else here almost enjoying their anger?

>game is shit
what am i supposed to play now. iceborne wont come out until next year for pc
im even fucking considering playing destiny 2 FUCKKKK

Attached: 1551388928435.png (600x700, 202K)

I thought that Minecraft made server rules that banned this type of shit fucking years ago?

Literally what was he thinking with the region locking
You can say he changed stuff up because he got inspired by other games but region locks?
Where the fuck did he get that from
Its so incredibly stupid

surge 2 :^)

>what am i supposed to play now. iceborne wont come out until next year for pc
iktfb

Attached: 96976969679679.png (782x758, 132K)

no

>game was incredibly close to being good
>minimal effort needed to make it good, just need more dungeons, more skills, generally any kind of fluff content that could easily be added in post
>strips features and makes game shit anyways
This world is cursed. I'm convinced some supernatural shit is intervening to make sure good games aren't released

Attached: Overshame.png (352x390, 136K)

I wasn't even invested in the game to begin with and haven't spent a cent. I'm only here because of the hype threads from a few days ago.
Now I'm just watching all the shitstorm. Pretty funny.

Hot Lava is pretty good and just came back on sale a few days ago

Attached: this cant be real.png (941x391, 41K)

I really should play some of my backlog games.

i couldn't have said better myself

>he stopped asking for feedback because he got feedback
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: 1549671018215.jpg (480x480, 37K)

All this time and yet no other indie dev to be based like notch. You see notch would talk with people, this wollay just stays quiet for 6 years

Minecraft minigames are pretty fun desu easily better than 99% of AAA shit released recently.

>give feedback
>"you're the reason why wollay hates feedbacks!"
>give the ol "Do it yourself before criticizing" gag
This guy is precious, please don't ruin his day.

They put limitations on it but you can still sell shit. help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1590522-minecraft-commercial-use
No idea if what they're selling is above board though.

And this is why we'll never have good videogames

Lets all wait till notch releases his new groovy game youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=JYMy7TPsNd0

>Gives actual criticism to this shit game
>People like you is why he stopped asking for feedback

I love when people encourage mediocrity and give away medals just because they tried. Imagine if this shit happened back in the day and people actually defended games like No Man's Sky, DMC2 and Terraria Alpha.

Attached: 1562884034327.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

>99% of AAA shit
Well, it's not exactly a high bar...

circlejerking redditors itt

stop bullying a child user

Attached: 1550530401199.png (929x1200, 385K)

It's all gone...

Attached: No+hope_48c4ef_6142994.jpg (900x859, 71K)

i got my sword+ and now i can glider out the region fuck off faggots

yuropoors unironically are forced to give refugees 25 percent of the total of their purchases on top of 50 percent of their income

>implying Wollay isn't just Notch getting his revenge on us

Attached: Notch.png (718x449, 590K)

What's retarded about it? Sounds more plausible than taking over half a decade to pull a Starbound, but without anything to really show for it.

Well yeah thats obvious but im kinda starved for fun multiplayer experiences so hopping on minecraft minigames every once in awhile kinda fills that for me.

I feel like the game would be absolutely fine if it didn't have region-locked gear

Attached: 1554218229965.jpg (200x200, 24K)

why anyone would place faith in this game after the shit he pulled last time i have no idea
really what were you expecting

What are you talking about? That's still completely true, it's his game and he can ruin it as much as he wants, people will have the right bitch whether it was free or not.

Yep I can get past no xp stuff just unlock the gear

We live in the reality that god abandoned

He could have released the game in it's alpha state 6 years ago and it would have been better received.

found him

Attached: wolfgram.png (358x417, 90K)

the surge 2 extra eurojank in like 3 hours

>doesnt work on w7
for what purpose

Attached: 1549306419172m.jpg (998x1024, 77K)

So another 6 years of waiting then. Has notch even explained what his new game is about?

So what are the issues with it? Region locked gear is probably the most glaring one, but are there any other things?

Man, and I was excited to play this shit with friends.

Attached: 1567792799293.jpg (499x500, 29K)

>Mordhau so close to being good
>Game breaking animations devs wont fix
>Risk of rain 2 updates at a crawl
>Planetside franchise fucking dead
Cursed

git gud

So this is the power of autism, I'm impressed.

Come play ballisticNG with other anons

Whats his retard logic or in game explanation for something that dumb

He didn’t get a cent out of me though. I was just following hype from threads a few days ago.
I was envious of not getting into beta, I feel a bit better now.

Attached: R-3607055-1338814624-1679.jpeg.jpg (600x606, 211K)

Wolly crashed youtube so you wouldn't see this lol

Was it so hard to have just follow terraria's method? It's all gear based with no exp, but it's still great.
Imagine if you got meteor armor, and it didn't work anywhere outside of a meteor biome.

Attached: 1497131272077.jpg (800x1187, 356K)

Why is this exploring game discouraging exploring?

I'll probably stream this on wednesday and shit on it for a little bit before returning to a proper game. people need to be warned of this bullshit

Anyone has a pirate version of this already?

Yes.

Lets see
>No new skills
>No new classes
>No new customizations
>enemies spawncamp you
>horrible gold grind
>no more skill upgrades
>no more reason to kill enemies
>no more exp
>no more spirits

wolfgram's a nigger

Attached: marios a.png (282x289, 7K)

Look! Look he's a nigger

There's a workaround
github.com/CWTesseract/win7fix

FIFTY YEARS AGO WE'D HAVE YOU UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FUCKING FORK UP YOUR ASS

Just tried it for about half an hour. Spawned by a bunch of purple named mobs, couldn't find any white ones to fight. The green ones I found killed me right away. All the quests are green and about 20 min walk away if I don't get killed on the way

Do you guys want microsoft to buy cube world up and do something with it?

no, i want notch to buy it

Attached: notch.jpg (968x681, 29K)

I'm not sure if this is true or not. But the guy in the video showing the region locked armor stats dropping to nothing, has a comment talking about "Equipment +" stuff.
Apparently that type of equipment can be used outside of the region you're at now, so maybe the idea is that you gather equipment in a region, upgrade the stuff to +, and move on?

Attached: RIP.jpg (649x650, 136K)

Bruh have you seen Minecraft since Microsoft bought it? Barely anything has changed
What would you expect if Microsoft bought this?

did he remove the talent skill tree?

except the + stuff is still regionlocked, it's just locked to a slightly larger region

He certainly removed his talent

seethe

Quick rundown?

Apparently if you 100% a zone you get all your equipment to + although it's not really confirmed yet, but yes I believe if you get a nat + item you can carry it to the next area without losing its effects. The problem is that if you get all your equipment + the game becomes piss easy since you one shot everything.

Yes he did, together with the exp leveling system. I don't even know what levels give you now.

this joke isn't funny
he didn't have talent in the first place

not seething at all shitposter-kun
literally just stating facts

where do i download this

Attached: bab monkey.gif (500x401, 1.48M)

see

>So can this Beta be boiled down to this?
Game development somehow went backwards from Alpha, we're in Pre-Alpha now buckaroo.

God bless this kraut.

Attached: 346436436346436.png (1563x698, 1.05M)

There is a cracked multiplayer version already?

On Steam.

Look up brickadia, successor to blockland made by fans with a playable alpha out. Its really good so far.

I would like the game a significant amount more if the artifacts weren't completely worthless. 2% speed for a few hours of my time? Seriously?

Im sure the 2 people watching will appreciate the warning

>let an autist develop a game without input for 6 years
>makes a game so detached from the target audence only the autist understands and enjoys

wow who'd thought

the worst part is that there are some autistic parts that are really fun in a manner similar to dwarf fortress, but wollay went too far and removed a lot of the other fun parts or made absurd balancing decisions

Go now and say sorry.

>without input
his wife has been there the whole time. This is proof women don't understand video games

>playing any games that looks like it's made out of shitty blocks for toddlers

Will never understand how Minecraft and shit like this got popular.

Is it an autism thing? Do you just like the colourful blocks?

Drop it here boi

At least that's thematic. It's more like if you looted a chest and found a sweet grappling hook but once you left that cave you couldn't use it anymore.
Which is pretty exactly much how Cube World works.

How dare you

Attached: D_2RWnUU8AAEA-l.jpg (1141x1000, 205K)

My dream is for someone to make these with machine learning so they can create ways to interact on their own.

His wife's there to make sure he doesn't kill himself, not make a great game.

If she was that concerned, she wouldn't let him release a game she knows would be received so poorly. Which is again proof women aren't video games.

>women aren't video games
Well user, when you're right you're right.

>everything must be dark and gritty and washed out browns

Dungeon went to new zone where I couldn't use Divine harp to continue

Attached: softlocked.png (1361x869, 735K)

>NOOOOOOO EVERYTHING HAS TO BE SHIT BROWN AND DARK AND GRITTY! I'M MATURE! LOOK EVERYONE I'M MATURE I HATE KIDDIE SHIT PLEASE VALIDATE ME

Attached: 1561312074506.jpg (316x306, 10K)

A woman is the lead designer of Terraria

>everything has to be shit brown and grey

this issue is everywhere to the point where you have to wonder if wollay even tested this new bullshit gear system

Pretty sure she's handing him the rope as soon as the game releases. She'd get the revenue, sympathy online and that sweet, sweet chad thunder cock.

Now you get to do the zone that door is in to open it! You get to start all over again and do the same things again! Holy shit I love repetition!
Dude my autism is flaring up just imagining this, what are you coordinates I want to do it too!

Attached: 1284197529665.png (294x351, 97K)