New Batman Arkham Game

What would you want to see in a new Arkham game?

Attached: Diesel_productv2_batman-arkham-asylum_home_EGS_WB_Batman_Arkham_Asylum_G1_1920x1080_19_0911-1920x108 (1920x1080, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WBGamesMTL/status/1176182754712727554?s=09
youtu.be/4CAz6F9GFQc?list=PL8107A023B1A89E08
youtu.be/8BdJlRixA84
youtu.be/iCnhTv_c6Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=zJWpJT3Ohj8
youtu.be/7rJlislyQsw
youtube.com/watch?v=sMXjtvMAFlI
youtu.be/QV6bBg-eqtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-F_fC4wCPVc
youtu.be/QV6bBg-eqtQ?t=1069
barontieri.blogspot.com/2014/03/super-homme.html?m=1
reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4wnsrz/wb_games_montreals_superman_game_everything_i/
youtu.be/mvS-Urgg_4o
youtu.be/E2hXpc4n9cc
youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yBimiqL7MDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no framerate or other performance issues

naked breasts

Less automation in stuff like counters, platforming, stealth stuff, grappling, etc.
Less linearity in general would be nice. Imagine being able to approach a level in multiple ways like in Deus Ex.

Attached: 1540994563423.jpg (800x600, 327K)

Love the Batman games but why the fuck don't they drop the Arkham shit? Just make literally anything else that doesn't involve the goddamn asylum a fiffth time. Jesus fuck

Perfect play is what's difficult in the Arkham series. Hard mode disables the counter icon. The main games still aren't hard. The challenge and depth comes from the combat and predator challenges. Getting the highest rank can be excruciating.

All I want is less dumb Riddler shit as side content.

Naked Catwoman and Poison Ivy

It's just a franchise name. The only games that had anything to do with Arkham were Asylum and City, with the latter just using the name for a part of the city.

old arkham games

twitter.com/WBGamesMTL/status/1176182754712727554?s=09

>Whatever they did to the combat in Origins: Undo that. It was fucking aweful and loose
>More actual detective work
>Please make at least one more boss battle that doesn't suck besides just Mr. Freeze
>No more joker, please

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Combat that isn't braindead easy.

Attached: dark_knight_returns_by_spinebender-d4muuol.jpg (905x1280, 187K)

How would you feel about a game that had much less combat but far more detective stuff and bringing things back to the batcave for analysis and study?

>Whatever they did to the combat in Origins: Undo that. It was fucking aweful and loose
This. Their attempt at making the combat "harder" just ended up making it clunky-feeling and annoying. Just copy-paste the combat from Knight instead.

>What would you want to see in a new Arkham game?
I don't want to see a new Arkham game, we already have four.

>I want an actual video game
That would require they start fresh from the ground up, the game's core systems are too rooted in all that automation.

>Just copy-paste the combat from Knight instead.
Or they could actually give it some depth instead of rehashing a glorified game of Simon Says that plays itself half the time.

what do the logos represent?

nothing we dont already know. they were flashed on the last one. also all the elements were left dangling as side missions in origins

youtu.be/4CAz6F9GFQc?list=PL8107A023B1A89E08

Batman game for this feel?

>Or they could actually give it some depth
Yeah, but we both know they're not going to. So instead of making needless alterations to the combat like in Origins just stick with what worked.

Night of the Owls, expect a MP game

Attached: file.png (632x960, 821K)

Post the old leaks about court of owls batman game

I wouldn't call combat that isn't awful a "needless alteration"

If they're not going to improve anything then why even make the fucking game, we already have four Arkham games with Simon Says combat.

Bird mask?

Attached: bird.jpg (1093x1092, 48K)

>multiplayer

God damn it I can see this, might explain the Batman shit in Fortnite
99 Owl players vs 1 Batman in Gotham, the suits might think we've had enough singleplayer Batman games so it's time to suffer

They can't monetize a single-player game with loot crates and other microtasnations nearly as effectively, so an online-only, multiplayer-only live service is the way to go

A gotham that isnt fucking abandoned and raining constantly

One's the Court of Owls, another is the League of Shadows
Other two are unknown probably other organizations or secret societies

>Press x
>Batman glides over to hit a guy in the opposite direction

I loved Knight but let's not pretend thaat it was without it's (many glaring) flaws

Attached: BAK_2019-09-20 20-31-32.webm (800x450, 1.6M)

no batmobile

no "fear takedown" wich defeats the purpose of stealth by allowing you to takedown an entire room of goons with one move

no joker, having the joker in AA made sense having him has a secondary vilain with Hugo strange being the main vilain in AC was cool Him being black mask was retarded and the whole concept of joker taking over batman in AK made no sense
in AC the whole joker blood plot wasn't there bcs his blood was toxic, its the titan formula that made it toxic the whole point was that there was nothing toxic about it and even if it was toxic why would it turn batman and a few nonames into the joker

No more ridller races that shit was retarded

intelligent vilain, scarecrow was a faggot with a plan that made no sense and always needed to improvise with the end goal being to gas gotham when all of its citizen have already fled the city and the only people remaining are cops and criminals

The arkham knight was equally retarded he had many opportunities to kill batman and chose not to for "reasons"
They changed his origin story, his goal, his personality and then they added a posti it with Jason writen on it

And as an end note dont make batman retarded it makes no sense
in AK he constantly acts suiciadl because the writers were tired of making arkham games
Are you seriously going to tell me that batman can't take down scarecrow when all he has his a gun and two hostage ?
Are you seriously going to tell me that batman let this fag strap him on one of those asylum bed while he was wearing a needle glove on one hand and a gun on the other ?

Jesus i really hate how retarded AK was ....

Attached: 1524528784368.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>I wouldn't call combat that isn't awful a "needless alteration"
Origins' combat was definitely worse than City's, though, for two main reasons:
>they took away the ability to cancel your attack animations by countering incoming attacks, which makes the combat feel clunkier since you can't counter an obvious incoming punch and instead have to jump over enemies regularly like a moron
>they made it where enemies will slide across the floor towards you if you moved away from them while they reached a certain point in their attack animation, which is made even more annoying when combined with the previous point

>If they're not going to improve anything then why even make the fucking game
They're not going to improve the combat to include the level of depth you're clearly wanting because these games still have to cater to lowest common denominator. At the most they'll likely just include more quickfire gadgets and environmental objects you can use during combat. Be realistic.

The Joker! I love that guy.

Capture the flag, only the flag is Batman!

You're acting like I'm praising Knight's combat when really I'm just saying it's the least bad compared to the other Arkham games.

a sequel to batman VR this time a full game consisting of at least 40 hours

Probably Leviathan and another one

Joker was a cool villain and I loved him in Arkham Knight.

Dickbats. And there's a Damian Wayne Robin. Although Talia is dead in the Arkhamverse but that can be handwaved. League of Shadows got her body after City, saved Damian or he's a test tube baby.

This is before Asylum and City.

quite frankly this

if its le aakham then the only thing it should have in common with the rest of the series is the basic movement and how gliding works, if even that. Im fucking tired of the game playing itself when it can be much more than a collectathon adventure game with a batman skin. give me metal gear solid V: deus batman

how will they keep civilians off the streets this time, hurricane?

Mandatory penis inspection for anyone out on streets after dark.

Order of St. Dumas, probably.

My only problem with the symbols is that, besides the League of Assassins one, they all look similar

Not saying it won't be but... says who?

This is what's holding back Batman games, we need a living breathing Gotham city, with random crimes, destruction and Batman being Batman, no vacant streets, no more Riddler shit.

Only catch is that everyone's doing that now and people can only dedicate themselves to one at a time.

dont do an Arkham game make a game of old man batman trying to find a successor and you play as different ones through each level like maybe Nightwing, Damien Wayne robin, Azreal, Red hood, or even Stephanie Brown

It being made by the Origins devs and Roger Craig Smith hinting at returning are pretty much telltale signs.

Riddler shit's not going anywhere.

Disappointed that you mentioned all those options and forgot Terry McGinnis

More like Asylum, less shitty implemented open world shit like the sequels.
Dropped City after a only few hours, while managing to finish Asylum 100%.

Origins by the same dev was a prequel and it would be retarded to do the Court of Owls storyline after Knight’s ending
I guess they could just start their own Batman continuity but it seems unlikely

Fair enough but still, I wouldn't put it past them making a game set after AK, even if it is with Smith.

it's 100% a multiplayer game, the symbols are teams that the player can play as
would explain the Fortnite x Batman crossover, and the fact it's likely announced tomorrow and not TGA also spells out that it's not a massive singleplayer game, otherwise it would be shown there

This. But also Joker in a side role for once and a game that doesn't all take place in one night.

>Hugo Strange was the main villain in AC

Batman literally forgets about him 15 minutes into the game and spends the rest of the time dealing with the Joker until Protocol 10 interrupts his fight with Clayface-Joker.

>I guess they could just start their own Batman continuity but it seems unlikely

Origins already has continuity issues so it hardly matters. The tech level is the same as Asylum and Origins Riddler had Batman's identity down to either Harvey Dent or Bruce Wayne only to forget.

Sorry m8 Terry just completely slipped my mind

Scarecrow's plan made sense.

>"I'm going to gas Gotham."
>everyone panics and evacuates
>criminals all join together to give the GCPD a hard time
>now it's even easier for Scarecrow to do his gas plan

Bruce even mentioned that Scarecrow's gas was going to cover the entire Eastern Seaboard.

Now the Cloudburst was what was retarded.

Spiderman

Superman

I would love a new continuity since some characters were fucked over in the Arkham series. But I don't expect it to be the case.

And I can see a Court of Owls storyline playing out after Knight. Part of the reason they want the Bat dead is to end his legend. With AK's ending and Bruce becoming Batman full-time and essentially an urban legend, it could set the stage for the Owls to come into play.

Actual Gotham with actual people in it

>no more Riddler shit

Don't get rid of Riddler shit. Just make better Riddler shit. Trophy collecting and car races are not what he should be about.

True and if it wasn’t for a few references in Knight like Deathstroke and Firefly Rocksteady could have easily ignored it

Please just make AK but with a goos story, balanced batmobile presence and LET ME FUCKING GO INSIDE THE AIR CONDITIONING VENTS LIKE IN ARKHAM COMFY ASYLUM

Attached: Microbat Presentation.png (301x301, 217K)

Court of Owls awakening and taking over the city to hunt down Batman and his allies..... which would be dumb and a repeat of AK..... and since Origins was a downgraded version of City, they could be making something out of Knight.

>no batmobile
>no Joker
>boss battles
>story that isn’t retarded
Boom there you go already a better game than Arkham Knight

Batmobile should be for driving and transporting people only. Maybe a few of the "puzzles" where you use the winch to pull things because that at least seems like something batman might do

I'd much prefer this, actually. Beating up armies of thugs all the time is boring and not really what I feel Batman's about unless we're talking Adam West shit here. Would much rather have us analyzing crime scenes and have conclusions that can lead in branching directions, culminating in a Hitman-esque level where you have to take down one of the Batman villains.

Would have to get rid of the open world for this though, I imagine.

Exactly, no more fucking puzzles. Make the Batmobile cool again by limiting to transport and sometimes chases. No more tank shit, either.

Something like this with Batman would be amazing

Attached: 6794857a3f3ecb97bb14ded351aa0c52685f582a.jpg (616x353, 35K)

so long as they don't force the story to take place in one night yet again I'm happy. That's the biggest thing constraining the potential plot-wise

I wouldn't mind a few tank sections every now and then desu. If the map is sufficiently large maybe we could use the batwing.
Batman's vehicles are a big part of his identity and I wouldn't mind having all of them as long as it doesn't take away anything from the narrative.
The story mssions should play out on rooftops or heavily fortified buildings/bases thereby preventing usage of the vehicles.
Vehicles will be used in open world sections/ boss battles against similarly equipped enemies.
i would also like a power armor like the one batman uses in the court of owls story arc to fight off the talons invading the manor.
The power armour could be a late game thing that the player will have to unlock by progressing through side missions.

This, desu.

Attached: Torokeru_Okusuri_18_1.jpg (514x555, 156K)

You mean solving cases as Batman without any of the magic detective bullshit?
Never gonna happen, normies are too stupid for that.

This would be nice. Too much of the Detective stuff in the Arkham games was just

>look at thing
>Batman immediately figures thing out
>keep looking at things until he automatically solves everything
>maybe follow a trail now and then

Honestly it's not going to be that compelling from a gameplay standpoint. The devs will just railroad you into solving problems because the average person is retarded and will get frustrated at having to actually use their brain

I just can't think of a situation where a Bat Tank would make sense (apart from the theoretical occupation of the batcave, in which case like you say the mech suit would be cooler). Though, the mech suit should only be usable in that circumstance, I think.

if they use riddler id rather like him just be the riddler. He creates difficult riddles to solve and when you as Batman put together the answer, it will point you to a location that Riddler is robbing or something. Enough trophy garbage.

I'll tell you what i wouldn't like to see:the fucking joker
no more pls

Me too

>no more quarantine shit, proper Gotham, stopping random muggings and bank robberies
>switching between multiple characters GTAV style
>actual detective stuff
>pic related

Attached: 4345558.jpg (600x935, 142K)

Origins had some neat detective work with you replaying events and reconstructing them piece by piece

I could see them doing something like the new Spiderman game
Maybe some daytime sections playing as Bruce Wayne investigating shit could be interesting

Good boss battles, good story, good optimization, diffrent villains, new enemy tipes, nightwing and robin missions, an actual gang or faction war (where they hire villains) not like ac or ao shit

Ditch the Arkham shit, start a new universe.

no BEYOND, NO BUY

Attached: peace out.gif (200x200, 948K)

By letting me do the actual detective part of batman without the dumb ass fuck scifi tech like the scream 3 voice changer he used in knight

I'll only accept a beyond game made by Itsuno.

i'll raise your iutsUNO with a collab with him and Oatmeal 'Itagaki' Cookie

Attached: nameONE(1).png (590x341, 339K)

>Oatmeal 'Itagaki' Cookie
After Devil's Third, I have doubts about him.

mind controlled superman as the final fight
OBJECTIVE
SURVIVE

I really want the lesser known villain as main one like prometheus, hush or riddler

>More stealth segments
>More complex stealth
>Limited Detective Vision. Maybe it highlights the important things but you can't see anything else, so it'll be disorienting to have it on all the time
The problem is that, while I loved the combat, it got boring after 4 games, and I'm not sure how it could be improved.

i want rocksteady to make a batman beyond game

all of the people I know irl that played it, liked it. i myself havent. but from what I know, sounds like he just needs a good IP with moderate to good funding and he's still the dev we remember from NGB days

Attached: action babby.webm (768x432, 2.85M)

I always felt that the point of the combat in Batman isn't "don't die" but instead "win in the most stylish way possible". Because obviously Batman isn't gonna lose against some retard thugs, the only question is how cool he's gonna look doing it. And the game understands this, it rewards you much less points if you break your combo or spam the same attack.

Not the fucking batmobile again, that's for sure. Maybe have the Riddler collectibles since apparently those are mandatory more fun to collect? Tie them maybe with some missions and decrease their number.
Also, have unique boss fights and make being stealthy more important.

Honestly, I fucking hated Arkham Knight so much that I doubt I'll play any game from the series anyway.

Why don’t they make a Batman : Gotham City game?

>play with attack indicators on
>complain it's too casual

Turn that shit off and see how easy it is. When you're surrounded by 20 enemies, among which are knife guys, stun baton guys and shield guys, it's suddenly far from the cakewalk that the combat is with the indicators on and all nicely color coded by which type of attack it is. It's still not amazingly hard but it's a decent challenge and really changed my perspective on the combat in these games.

The problem is that, after the first game, the indicators are only disabled in NG+, and you can only go into NG+ once per save file. Though I guess you could make a backup and restore it each time you want to start NG+, but that's annoying.

needs less Riddler trophy shit, just focus everything on actual riddles. Ones you solve by putting in words, ones like the easter egg hunts they always do. And have clues in the riddles that point towards Riddler's actual crime scheme like in the comics and shows, where you have to take him down at the scene of the crime.

Batman Beyond, please.

Why does anybody care about Court of Owls? It's not really that interesting.

Attached: batman beyond.jpg (960x720, 66K)

>you can only go into NG+ once per save file

Attached: absolutamente asqueroso.png (288x415, 178K)

tim sweeney most wanted

Beyond or bust desu

Attached: batmanbeyondwall.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

>New Batman Arkham Game
Sequel or Prequel?

I think the 4 symbols are for the same organization. Notice in the tweet that the vid starts with the most simple logo, and then advances on to the more more complex one. As the logo changes, more details are added.

Even Scott Snyder is teasing that a new Batman game with Court of Owls as the main villains is coming.

Attached: 1569195011917.jpg (750x1090, 104K)

prequel so they have an excuse to shove joker into everything again

I want a full on Robin game

How about a teen titans game? Maybe make it like ultimate alliance just not the current one.

Hope to god this is not like arkham origins.

Origins would've been a lot better if it had more development time. I would've liked to see what their actual full-on plans for some characters like Deathstroke would've been.

This. They had like 18 months to 2 years to develop the game.

I hope it includes batman

Attached: yjno1it9a9gz.png (640x903, 793K)

Batman v Prototype
they're both belong to DC

was that game good?

Origins was way better than AK.

I don't. Can we get a different superhero? What about that rumored Superman one?

haven't giggled like that in a while, ty user for that wonderful picture

What were they thinking with this box art? It's genuinely embarrassing.

I'm honestly glad that Origins and Knight didn't get GOTY just to humble them a little.

Attached: BatmanBoxArtIGN_1335221164.jpg (468x670, 123K)

Batman vs tmnt

It's decent the mysteries are actually pretty good and finding clues at the crime scene and interrogating people really fits Holmes' character
You can fuck up though and accuse the wrong person though if you're not careful

Sexy female characters.

I'd love to get a game to represent one of the better known comic stories, maybe something like The Long Halloween would be great, think about it, early game is more grounded in reality, Batman vs the mob and then a detective game to find the Holiday killer, slowly transitions into the age of the costumed freaks

Knight but with less batmobile, less ubisoft open world repetition and better bosses. Customizable batsuit would be cool.

pls no future batman cancer

>I got all my knowledge of Batman through city and reading afterwards

based, we need a court of owls game

>Less automation in stuff like counters, platforming, stealth stuff, grappling, etc.

no this is retarded.
the whole point of the arkham games are to make the player feel like batman.
making basic game mechanics harder to do don't make the player feel like batman because all those things you listed are second nature to him. it would be like making the walking mechanics more complex.
and the game doesn't play itself. challenge yourself to not drop the combos or get hit.

Virtually no gal in games games gets me as heated up as Arkham Knight's Catwoman and Harley especially classic outfit Harley

I think you're right user

Is it realistic at all to ask for a Robin only story?

Good writing.

Depends on what you mean by "realistic". If you're asking if it would ever happen, hell no, Robin won't sell to the normies

how the fuck am I feeling like batman if I can mash one button in combat and live forever? dipshit
have one mode that's for babies such as yourself and another mode that's fun and takes a modicum of skill.

Realistically? No.
Theoretically? No. Well, maybe, but why?
Who the fuck cares about gay batman?

I'd love it. Perhaps have it optional so that brainlets don't bring the level down. Something like "Maybe I should analyze this in the batcave.. or just continue.."
Because the double amount of piss-easy puzzles that just clogs the gameplay is worse than having less. Perhaps having an entire sidequest line that is just crime scene analysis, like a villain (the riddler?) that fakes famous crimes but with a twist.

youtu.be/8BdJlRixA84

That would be nice if Origins didn't already allude to Holiday and introduce a gorrillian supervillains in the same game he was in.

Never going to happen

How dare you talk shit about Robin?

That said, the answer is no because much like everyone always talks about how Aquaman is pathetic because of Superfriends, everyone also always talks about how Robin is gay because of his old 60s costume or whatever.

Did that liar guy come back from eating dinner yet.

Combat not being autoconnect.

Attached: buptw430mdo31.jpg (576x768, 47K)

That doesn't mean there can't be more thought put into the gameplay besides attacking and counterattacking. The Batman Arkham series has the mechanical depth of a puddle. Where's the incentive to get better?

Robin is legit a better character than retarded mental patient Bats nowadays

Multiple stories, endings, secrets, relationships.
You know, the undertale stuff.
This is basically a must have now.
Undertale showed what a videogame can be. There is no going back for the industry now.

Don't beLIEve larps

I half expected Arkham Knight to turn into a game focused on Robin and Knightwing after Batman 'dies' at Ace Chemicals since the marketing never showed anything past that point
But nope it was just because of Joker's ghost popping up every 5 seconds

Attached: aQ3_zWhq5BwOc0rFihi4tz799nIACqHsdI8r17uRHUE.jpg (600x338, 32K)

Thoughts on Batgirl? youtu.be/iCnhTv_c6Qk

>Joker kills a shit ton of people in Arkham City
>literally laughs to Batman's face about how he did it unashamedly and will do it again
>kills himself by stabbing Batman in the arm and causing him to drop the cure
>blames Batman for this despite the fact that he injected himself with the fucking Titan
>Batman says he still would've saved Joker despite all of that

I think this is the exact point I started liking Batman less. I mean, seriously, Joker is outright saying "I'm going to murder some more people and I feel no remorse about killing tons of people tonight".

From all indication, they even had to retcon the amount of people Joker killed in Arkham Knight, because Gordon says "We rounded up all of the blood" even though people were dying midway through the game and the only cure was destroyed by Joker at the end.

I know user, I just wanted to pump him for fake info about the Batcave and what cool stuff is in it

>its another prequel
no beyond no buy

Attached: 1429266145448.jpg (430x357, 27K)

Asylem was the only good Batman game of that series. It focused on a tight objective and play space with no needless padding. The collectables were just enough to add more gameplay without overbearing the player unlike the later games which suffered from Ubisoft tower syndrome. The first in the series is the only one with soul.

Debate me.

Attached: 1399373039764.png (1000x1533, 71K)

Batman's no kill rule is best when it's played as a character flaw. Where he won't kill, not because he doesn't want to kill the Joker but because he knows he won't stop there.

Let me actually feel like I'm playing as the world's greatest detective.

·Let me figure out what villains are behind specific events based on how they were executed.
·Let me gather clues to figure out the locations of villains without the game telling me where they are.
·Let me figure out what clues to collect and how to analyze them without Hold X to derp bullshit.
·Let me interrogate people to get information after I have enough clues.

Me want to make brain better.

Attached: detectivebatman.jpg (1948x1157, 1.56M)

wanna see a return to more grounded metroidvania setting of the first game with knight's combat and good boss fights..openworld meme is lame

WB Montreal just subscribed for Larry Hryb - host of Inside Xbox

what

City didn't have Ubisoft towers, the map was just like Asylum's overworld except bigger in scale
The story, combat and boss battles are also all vastly improved from Asylum

So reveal trailer on the PS thing and more info on the Xbox thing?

this, a thousand times this. It would be difficult to do, but they could literally do different difficulties.
>Brainlet mode: Push X to solve crime
>Normie mode: Complete minigame to solve crime
>The World's greatest detective: Solve the crime

You're a moron if you don't understand Batman.

He isn't some kind and gentle savior of Gotham who refuses to kill simply out of his overbearing empathy and value of human life, he's just another freak that belongs there with the rest of them. He was so traumatized by his parents' deaths that his mind basically broke and he became completely obsessed with this non-lethal mentality even if in the end it leads to more people being killed.

Batman is a tragic character and that's why Joker likes him so much. Because they're both insane.

Attached: killingjoke.jpg (525x363, 92K)

city's story had some of the dumbest plot points I have ever seen in any game.
>joker has pinned down batman under debris
>talia pulls up and surrenders to joker when she can easily kill him and save batman.
that entire scene is fuckin terrible

No I get it. Batman's no kill code is supposed to be a thing that shows how he's still 8-years-old and in that alleyway, trying to keep anyone else from winding up like his parents.

But the thing is that it keeps not working out for him. He has to see that "Nobody dies" isn't something feasible when people keep dying around him. And he never addresses that.

I know you're going to probably say "That's the point. He's insane.", but it still feels like spinning wheels in terms of characterization.

Well, you want him to be more pragmatic but that lack of pragmatism is what makes Batman stand out in the first place.
He's an insane idealist that dies miserable and alone. Which is what makes him such a bittersweet character to me.

Overall it's a better story than Asylum if only for the ending

That's literally just one verison of Batman.

>Thinks he is a badass because he figured out thug animation and tells
Is this your first "action" game?

Oh hey it's this dipshit again

I get what you're saying but pretty sure he represents that old fashioned idea of a man, he stands to his ideals until the end even if it kills him or those he loves, obviously doesn't make sense but it makes an interesting character exactly because of that

The no killing thing is perfectly fine for Batman.

He's a private citizen who has taken it upon himself to save Gotham from being a smouldering crater probably 100 times over. He goes out every night and protects citizens. He catches dangerous psychopaths and returns them to police custody. He literally does not have to do anything he doesn't want to. If he doesn't want to kill anybody, he has no obligation to at all.

The ones to blame for Joker still being alive are cucks like Jim Gordon and the GCPD, the judges and law of Gotham, Arkham security, etc.

Damian just for kicks.
Actual in built free roam with all the characters
No Joker
Maybe a minor branching system where you can choose who is assisting in some missions and possibly at times the choice to play that other character through a segment.

Uh, Batman is a cool dude with unlimited willpower.

In the Arkham series of games he got poisoned and literally just willed himself to ignore it for the better part of 3 games, until his body wasn't able to take it anymore and he's just some regular schmoe with Ninja training and a handful of gadgets.

Yes, the modern and most popular version.

This. Not to mention the fact it would just make for a boring character if he just killed people. The non-lethality clause means he has to be inventive and creative.

How is Arkham still open with how woefully incompetent its staff are?

Staff gets murdered every wednesday during the riots and breakouts.

Out of curiosity, how did you feel about the Ra's al Ghul sidequest in Arkham Knight where you get the option to destroy his life support machine?

I'd like to see a take on 60's Batman. You could do a lot of the same things with combat and detective work and have the game feel completely fresh, thanks to the style and writing.

Attached: Adam-West-and-Burt-Ward-i-010[1].jpg (696x417, 69K)

>At the end of the fights the thugs stands up and walks away sulkingly, telling Bats that they're sorry.

Wouldn't be the same without Adam West voicing him

Pretty cool. I liked her DLC. Wouldn't say no to a full game with her.

Attached: batgirl_wearing_batsuit_from_arkham_knight_by_raines_tu-d7hz7tn.jpg (1024x1448, 239K)

That was the telltale games.

Oh, and detective mode is exchanged with Director mode. You see the entire level as a movie set with notes for all thugs and characters
>Thug #14
>Acts nervous before meeting Batman
>has knife prop

Adam West and Beyond are the only acceptable choices. If they do another Joker focused prequel it's going to blow.

They could add a new enemy type: Bookworm's Minions. Batman can't hit them until they take off their glasses.

Attached: batman-bookworm2[1].jpg (620x465, 84K)

I gave up on that game after about an hour when I realized the batmobile was gonna be 60% of the fucking game.

Attached: 20[1].png (1600x900, 827K)

The fuck is wrong with her face

Batman beyond with terry

I kinda like the idea since it was meant to be "his last night" so it makes sense that if he were to ever kill it would be on the night he dies but I do not consider a lazarus pit to be the same as a hospital so I didn't see not helping him the same as killing him and I don't get why he'd need to destroy his life support system while he's at it, so idk kinda mixed about it, hell, kinda mixed about the whole game

Look at this, user. It's kind of neat, and I'm curious what other people think about this sidequest.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJWpJT3Ohj8

The aesthetics and atmosphere of the Batgirl DLC are part of why I have confidence in Warner Bros Montreal for this, they've clearly learned how to deliver some seriously moody settings.

It would even be appropriate, in a sense.

Attached: Adam West on video games.jpg (340x728, 98K)

youtu.be/7rJlislyQsw

joker only appears when batman dreams about raping him

I came up with the stupidest thing I could think of that normies would probably still like.

>Batman: Arkham Inferno
>at the end of Arkham Knight, Batman has a near death experience during the Knightfall protocol and winds up in a coma
>while in a coma, he dreams about journeying into Hell, facing demonic versions of his villains
>the final boss is Joker-Lucifer, who is also actually the real Joker and not a hallucination because of course it is
>Bruce wakes up at the end of the game and we go into "Knight's Quest"
>in the stinger, it's revealed that Joker cloned himself
>the Joker clone is the villain of the next game

I KILL to see one of the most badass villans: Prometheus.

>Asylum mentions him
>he never shows up

Pretty wack, desu.

>We'll never get an Arkham game where NG+ has Batman's lines dubbed by Adam West

Attached: 1332822796794.png (325x172, 18K)

We never see either of The Ventriloquists or Killer Moth or even Crazy Quilt.

My niggers. Only a well-realized Batman Beyond game could get me hyped.

Attached: beyond2.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

Someone explain the hidden meaning behind this please

Attached: rocksteady.jpg (1434x230, 30K)

Batman Beyond please senpai....

SS - Suicide Squad maybe

GTAV system where you control 3 characters, Batman, Nightwing, Batwoman. They're in 3 seperate and unique areas and you have to switch between them to open up progression for the other characters and vice versa. Thye could also have bosses where all 3 come toghrter and you get to tag team them like in a fighting game.

>Batwoman
Why not Batgirl?

nothing the series is suffering from fatigue give it a rest and do something else marketer KUN. Let your superiors know that you may get a promotion for saying something so absolutely profound.

>shot
>slip
>killer
Deadshot, Slipknot, and Killer Croc? Suicide squad game?

It was just an example, it doesn't really matter to me one way or another as long as they play differently and have unique skill sets.

While I can see positives in both, Asylum is my favorite. It being mostly linear just keeps the story on track and the game doesn't get bogged down by hundreds of distractions.

>Letting one user live in your head rent free
Playing without attack indicators ain't shit.

Attached: 1548983601812.png (646x195, 46K)

Schway.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMXjtvMAFlI

Makes sense. Kinda lame desu. Not a big fan of suicide squad.

batman's huge bulge
make it unrealistic

You know Batgirl is in a wheelchair right?

Not until about a year before Asylum. So sequels to origins can have her as batgirl instead of oracle

All the Robins, even that one girl Robin. Have her graduate to batgirl after Oracle retired.

nah i think of it like a 4v1 game where they use the arkham engine and theres 4 thugs. with skills akin to leaders, like joker penguin ect.

then you have the "killers" which consists of batman , nightwing ect. thugs can "kill you" but it really just turns to an animtion where batman grapples away or uses a smoke pellet and sits on a respawn counter, as thugs you loot banks and stuff.

Might be good if they include Deathstroke

What the fuck is arkham? Does he live in gotham city?

>being an amnesiac

Origins had a an almost indescribable "jank" to it. compared to Rocksteady's games. I've 3 starred every challenge room in Rocksteady's games but continuously struggled to keep combos going in Origins because something felt off.

I really hope this doesn't end up feeling like another B-tier version of Arkham Knight. WB Montreal has had SIX YEARS to make this game. It should be polished as fuck.

Attached: batman man of feels.jpg (460x2071, 379K)

retard

I got to number 1 on the leader board for the 100 to 1 challenge map. Ask me anything.

Next game with be Batman Gotham City

It'll be a new continuity.

If it's a new universe, WB Montreal can do whatever the fuck they like. They could have 30 year old Alfred having sex with Barbara on her wheelchair while 60 year old Damian watches them if they wanted.

They already had a multiplayer mode in origins anons
It was a 3v3v1 with two teams of fps players plus a batman player
Kinda like metal gear online sneaking mission mode where two teams played team deathmatch while one player was snake

Was it good? Im sad i missed out

the cape always had a longer reach than strikes (although punch range increased every game)
they had to really up it for knight because you were fighting in streets that had to be wide enough to fit the batmobile

the sexy looking girls in revealing outfits from asylum and city but sadly that won't be the case and the game is going to be censored by sjws like everything these days

My issue it's a prequel, which probably means there's no room for Damian. I guess you can always just kill him at the end though, and then tease that they can just keep making him.

Ra's al Ghul takes the focus again. He's there to wage war on Gotham, at the same time the Court of Owls are. Nemesis system is in place too.

Attached: 1566363859063.gif (460x258, 436K)

Meh, if AK had one good thing going for it then it definitely was the hot sluts.

Attached: 6d9bef41d5f58b0df7e76b6787c0df59.jpg (840x951, 105K)

>all this talk about Arkham Knight made me go back and look at Scruffy's LP again
>all those posts where everyone got increasingly mad at the game, only to lighten up significantly when we got to the Seasons of Infamy parts

It's amazing how much better written the DLC was than the main game.

One of the best things about Origins was how it actually felt like a Batman game, or at least Hollywoods take on it.
>Alfred
>Actual Batcave you can explore in.
>Combat challenges you can do in the cave.
>Wayne Manor is actually a thing.
>All the villains are actually like their comic book reflections instead of retarded Hollywood shit

I'd love an expanded comfy Batcave in the new game.

youtu.be/QV6bBg-eqtQ

What did we think of this dlc?

Aside from the fact the DLC takes you to the buggiest location in the game, it was pretty solid.

The XE suit looks badass.

If it's a Sony exclusive, I want Spider-Man to cameo.

Attached: 1080645.jpg (521x815, 86K)

Prometheus just wouldn't be the same if he's not taking it up the ass from Midnighter.

I wish they would do a Wayne Manor type thing similar to Croft Manor in Tomb Raider 2. I'd like to just have it as an area to wander about and look at things.

Can't wait for all you Origins 2 fags get BTFO when it's revealed that the game is starting a new franchise that has fuck all to do with Arkham

Not disagreeing with you but do you know something?

>have a manor/batcave as a central hub
>doing side quests fills it up with trophies
Yes please.

Arkham Knight was the ending, it'd be weird to bring it back. Everyone keels coming back in comics, but not usually other mediums.

the bros have spoken. WE WANT BEYOND. WE WANT BEYOND.

Attached: hand.gif (500x271, 2M)

you and me both user, I want to collect all my trinkets and trophies and put them up in the cave

With Snyder teasing the Court of Owls that has got me thinking he is involved in this and hopefully he wrote the story plot. His Batman run was damn near consistently good. Not a Geoff Johns bullshit "We made an entirely brand new villain, but its really Jason Todd" bullshit either. Like I get it, Arkham Knight, the name and such, was new but that was it.

Court of Owls and The Demon's Head logo definitely confirms its a prequel, no way in hell it can be post Knight with how that ended, regardless of which ending is canon. Bruce demasked = completely against the courts motives, and the involvement of Thomas, Martha and potential Thomas Wayne Jr.

That being said Hush better have a big role in this, he has consistently been getting teased/shit on

Attached: bane.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

I've never read comics, so what is Court of Owls? Is that Damian?

The Court of Owls are some kind of society that has been running Gotham from the shadows, apparently. Also, Dick Grayson was a sleeper agent for them.

Naw. For TMNT I was thinking something closer to yakuza style. You should have read my mind because I'm really smart and this would make millions.

I think in one comic she went through advanced and experimental surgery to fix her spine, allowing her fight and walk again.

>tfw you get giant two face coin

Attached: 1234.gif (465x477, 170K)

No open world. I liked the free-roaming yet compact nature of Arkham Asylum. City and Knight got exhausting traversing everywhere; it's like both games were large for the sake of being large.

Do you also complain about having to press the shoot button in an fps game? Fucking retard.

I wonder if that will stick around as long as Captain America being an agent for Hydra.

>Nemesis system
How might this work in a Batman game?

I mean, weird thing to get upset bout user. I imagine WB are doing Batman & Rocksteady are on Justice League or something.
Just switch orks with criminals

Epic Games Store exclusivity

Wonder if Batman will have a tough "boss fight" against elite Talons like this
youtube.com/watch?v=-F_fC4wCPVc

No, I complain about having to aim because it doesn't "make me feel like Master Chief"

I liked the bit where you go to the police station in origins and batman is like "I wont stand a chance against that many armed men" but the game allows you to jump down and fight them if you please. Was fun.

>low level street criminal affiliated with Two-Face
>defeats the Bats
>climbs the ranks up to lieutenant for Two Face
Come on user, this shit ain't rocket science. If they would use the stronghold system from Shadow of War. Instead of it being Warlords the strongholds would become Bats rogue gallery like Two-Face, Penguin, Riddler etc.

>no batmobile
>the atmosphere of the first game
>the improved gameplay of the second game (and probably knight i don't know i didn't buy it because of batmobile shit)
>returning characters but with interesting stories (not just a lame excuse to have bane appear yet again)
>new characters but not shit ones like half the retards in origins (the electrocutioner was funny though)
>more interesting and worthwhile riddler shit, not just screenshotting spray paint or finding gay trophies
>more playable characters in challenge modes (and less dlc shit)
>a good story (obviously)

let me play as other characters in free roam
ive wanted a more open world batman game since batman fucking begins

>A good story
If Snyder has written the story the chances are high it will be good. His Batman run was solid as fuck.

New characters. Could be nice to use the game to bring it's own story with it's own characters

More boss fights that are similar to Arkham city's Mr.Freeze. There's just so many ways to take him down while directly beating him up isn't an option.

Just steal PS4 Spider-Man's movement system, and batifiy it a little. Boom. Perfect open world.

Comfychads rise up, I'm totally on board for an expansive, detailed Wayne Manor/Batcave. I'd also really like if it we can just explore Gotham during what seems like an average night, without everything visibly gone to hell. There's something extremely comfy about the idea of patrolling the city.

Batman

They are like the Illuminati of Gotham. Rich powerful society types that have ruled and controlled Gotham from the shadows for at least 100 years. They have gatherings where, they were owl masks, and watch battles and such. If you watched Tokyo Ghoul think when Kanekei was thrown at the cannibal ghouls in season 1. The court have "soliders" typically named Talon or a variation of a bird name/body part. Snyder teased that Thomas and Martha Wayne were involved and Bruce has a long lost brother named Thomas Wayne Jr who is now a high ranking member of the Owls. The court became complacent in the late 20th century when the rise of Batman happened. Their initial goal was to reclaim control of Gotham fro the Bats. The entire story, and tie-ins, were really fucking good. One of the best original criminals DC has come up with in sometime for Bats

If you didn't play Knight, reserve judgement on the Batmobile. It was grossly overused and the races and tank battles were dumb, but it was still extremely fun to use. They should keep it, just purely as a mode of transportation.

I just want to play as a comic book character in their own game that isn't Batman or Spider-Man.

Hire this man immediately

Gameplay that's not made for the mentally challenged would be nice

If it were any other game, the Batmobile would be the best vehicle ever, but I just don't think it mixes well with the Batman games.

No Batmobile. Seriously fuck that thing.

Batmobile used as transportation? Fun as fuck. Forced battles in it? Got hold quick. Let me use it as a means of blasting around the city knocking cars around like ragdolls, and eject Batman into the upper stratospheres but that is it. If you won't give me that give me the Batwing to fly around in or hang off of.

Batman/Zero Escape crossover when?

Attached: complex batmen.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Damn, they beat the shit out of him.

youtu.be/QV6bBg-eqtQ?t=1069
lmao this batman just be breaking peoples necks and shit

Batman beats Delta in every possible timeline. Honestly though, I love the idea of Batman x [other detective story]. Batman x Death Note, Batman x Zero Escape, shit like that is a fun idea.

If they nerf Harley Quinn or make her ugly I swear I just won't buy the game man, WB has a bad track record with this.

Attached: arkham-asylum-harley-quinn-toy-review_944.jpg (480x295, 33K)

The Arkham Origins devs are the ones who did the Batgirl dlc for Knight with this version of Harley

Attached: jocelyn-jocz-zeller-harleyquinn-dlc-fullbody-unreal.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Bullshit, Harley in the Batgirl DLC that WB Montreal made was the hottest she's been in Arkham.

>tfw stan Lee wont get a cameo in the new game

How will they justify batman doing fear take downs without his magic suit from knight that boosts his reflexes? How will they justify batman doing extremely fast boosts with the grapnel gun without his magic arkham knight suit to take all the g force?

Should Court of Owls BEYOND, would be a fresh take. They waited too long to enact their shit and get the wrong Batman to deal with.

They might remove the fear take down. I think it was too overpowered.

Only if Bruce is out of the picture, and it's revealed to be an old Dick. Also, some kinda Beyond Robin.

I mean, the Grapnel Boost in City was an experimental tech that had to be unlocked, but was standard in Origins. Don't think about it too hard. Sometimes you gotta make concessions to lore for gameplay and QoL.

I hope so. Honestly, I'd really like it if they advanced the stealth and combat systems altogether. They've had 6 years, or at least 4, to work on it, and I imagine any gameplay innovations for the Damian game will be repurposed for this one.

I can kind of accept that as the one in Origins being a prototype that broke or something stupid.

People love dunking on Origins, because it's more of the same, but I really liked it. The electric gloves upgrade was a nice super to have when you've gotten used to the combat system and it's the Arkham games I've spent the most time in the training missions in.

Beyond is already retired Bruce being in Cave as support, similar to Alfred and Terry being Batman. And it shouldn't be any other way.

Scarecrow couldn't do much more since putting a stop to him gassing the Eastern Seaboard was one of the first things Batman in the story. After that it was pretty much "Screw it, I'll just settle for Gotham and revenge then."

Yeah, but most of the people left in Gotham and affected were his own guys.

Speaking of which, it's really weird how both Protocol 10 and the Cloudburst shit fail to hamper any of the other major villains. I know it's popularity power, but in-universe that's really convenient.

As long as Red Robin doesn't look like he has a golf ball for a head, I'm good.

>batman but he's spiderman
ew

Get materials from Morisson, like Pyg (in AK) and the Black Glove (I really like El Sombrero and Scorpiana)

Yeah. It's pretty funny how those rockets hitting Penguin's museum barely did anything to it.

I don't want a new Arkham game.

I wanted my Superman game already. Fucking ridiculous.

Attached: superman pie.jpg (400x1053, 119K)

>come up with a master plan to cleanse Gotham of all of its criminals
>your master plan doesn't even account for a building you gave to one of the criminals

Hugo was a dumbass.

Now, this is pure speculation on my part, but the guy who voices Robin in Teen Titans is apparently teasing something under an NDA, so maybe this is it. Either way, it seems very likely if this is another prequel that we'll get Dick Grayson as Robin, a Robin that actually has hair.

I'd like an actual boss fight against Scarecrow if he hasn't been executed or Gitmoed for treason.

> master plan is "just gun them all down and blow them up."

Fucking this. And give me good boss fights while we're at it.

catwoman naked boobs and butt and vagen

how would you know? you've never played the game. it meshes well
>t. has played arkham knight 2 times

>G4TV
Damn. it's been that long, huh?

No it wasn't. Shittier gameplay, visuals, game world, bugs, lore does not make it a better game.

fuck superman

I wouldn't mind seeing a Batman Beyond game.

peak contrarianism

fuck off

Based Origins is a masterpiece compared to Knight

Cassandra Cain hugging Batman.

Attached: 1566685233512.jpg (1642x955, 807K)

good gameplay would be a nice change of pace

How about a Green Lantern game?

Attached: 1559923348077.gif (460x258, 2.12M)

The perfect Batman game would be one set in an open world Gotham City and also give you the option to complete every mission as Bruce Wayne.
Being able to play as normal citizen Bruce Wayne detective is peak kino.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (569x428, 25K)

So long as Waynemobile and Waynearangs are available.

It had potential but it wasnt good

Nobody likes Hal.

the only game Yea Forums understands that does this is dmc

Or just make it a billionaire playboy simulator. Maybe have a mode where Thomas and Martha are happily living in the manor or in the country's best medical/retirement facility.

I want a Nightwing game. Fuck Terry fags, fuck Jason fags.

Attached: 1568016734949.jpg (853x480, 340K)

Having a Wayne side gameplay would be cool, like using your Wayne connections around Gotham to get information etc, go to balls and shit to meet clients, get into a limo and control Alfred driving you around.

Maybe Bruce for daytime gameplay, Batman for night.

I got you senpai

Attached: 65C2B296-5797-4030-8480-C18E2D0E480B.jpg (768x768, 64K)

Hmm. Let's see...
>No more stupid fucking tanks.
>More good old Catwoman she's cool
>Also Court of Owls as well
>A very challenging yet still badass gameplay
>also more Deathstroke he a great character too
> More great character development
>a good dark as hell story like always.
That's pretty much all I want for a new Batman arkham game really if there ever will be one.
Also I wouldn't mind dlc for it too as long as its good sure why not.

Fuck superman and fuck the JUSTice league.

I want a Batman game where you put on a kryptonite armor and beat the shit out of every single gay superhero that isn't batman.

Fuck it, make it go full Zack Snyder and actually kill them for being so shitty.
I want a Batman game where you can actually given the option to kill the criminals like The Punisher.

Attached: BvS kills.gif (500x208, 1.11M)

What's the matter, dawg, you obtuse?
This guy's a dark knight? His real name's Bruce
And Bruce lives at home with both parents
And Bruce parents have a real good marriage

I was thinking in the telltale games that give you the option to go as Bruce or as Batman for each mission.

Honestly, what I want the most is a CIA campaign.

Attached: cia.jpg (371x371, 76K)

I like Hal

Attached: 1554420185372.png (833x650, 711K)

i like the concept but im afraid if it ends up being too on rails its going to fuck up the replayability

Alright, here's your Beyond game.

Attached: 1565865527479.jpg (578x854, 80K)

the batman shit in fortnite is because they're partenered with epic games, they also gave away 6 batman games and the new arkham game will most likely by an epic exclusive

Why did Superman do that?

Injustice Superman is an asshole.

Where is my drakengard-esque Wonder Woman game?

Would it be better a realistic artstyle for a Beyond game or the classic animated one?
Maybe even have both changing all the time.

It would be also cool a pre-beyond DLC playing as the older Bruce Wayne seen in the beginning.

Attached: screen-shot-2014-11-10-at-1-01-29-pm.png (786x540, 242K)

My niggas

Fuck Batman, give me those, plus Aquaman, WW, and the Flash.

Not just that! That ain't the end folks! He's got a butler named Alfred! An old antique with a great ass wiping technique!

I played knight and it was not fun to use at all, you retarded liar. Nobody in their right mind would think that car platforming was a good idea. That and the constant dialogue pauses constantly ruined the flow of the game.

Was basically kinda like the Splinter Cell MP from back in the day.

In the first 2 hours of AK roughly 1 hour and a half were either dialogue, cutscenes or trying to get the car on rooftops.
Please kys if you think Origins is anywhere near as bad as that.

It would need to be actually challenging to solve the puzzles or clues or whatever, which the vast majority of them across four games are not anywhere close. Like said it's essentially the Telltale game.
I would like to see less of the beat 'em up combat and more reliant on stealth, and stealth preferably better than "grapple up here and hide" ad infinitum. An entire game built like the Freeze boss battle from City would be pretty tight.

I'd actually agree with this having just finished Knight for the first time.

Only if it has fixed camera angles

Attached: re.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

> Call of Duty.
> Overwatch.
ok

What about... Batman... Arkham Justice (League)

Cool you get to arrest every member from the justice league and put them into Arkham where they belong.

WBM was planning on make a Superman game, but it was cancelled by the high ups.
Here some info
>barontieri.blogspot.com/2014/03/super-homme.html?m=1
>reddit.com/r/Games/comments/4wnsrz/wb_games_montreals_superman_game_everything_i/

Mas fuck you faggits.

Attached: tumblr_nqzg55NGUG1rg2j3ko1_1280.jpg (1024x614, 139K)

Attached: green k beat up.jpg (1113x930, 771K)

Attached: 1547814535553.jpg (1280x1426, 356K)

What should the new Bam Ham game be called?

Attached: Court_of_Owls_008.jpg (569x864, 199K)

Attached: 8430d6048538fe123b9611170ea3671da8fae736_hq.jpg (666x1024, 116K)

Attached: RCO025_1496848899.jpg (1041x1600, 366K)

I can confirm the new Batman game will be announced during state of play with a cinematic trailer, less than 3 minutes. Batman and Dick Grayson Robin will be present in the trailer. Multiple factions fighting for control of Gotham. PlayStation’s State of Play, will air tomorrow Tuesday, September 24 at 1:00pm Pacific Time / 4:00pm Eastern TIme.

>epic games most likely paying for PC timed exclusivity like Borderlands 3
>PC port ends up being botched like Knight thanks to shitty management
post yfw this happens

Attached: 1554614880182.png (457x357, 65K)

youtu.be/mvS-Urgg_4o

Attached: 1566244899305.jpg (416x416, 55K)

Batman: Arkham Hooters

post proof leaker-kun or GTFO

Who cares. We'll see if he's right in less than 24 hours

More details of the trailer.

I love Batman but he is just a fucking human. He can not survive being thrown or smashed by Superman. He would break every bone in his body.

Batman Arkham Sneed

Formerly Joker's

Tune in tomorrow to learn more

>post yfw ITS THE FREAKIN BAT

Attached: 210.png (640x699, 323K)

i want to see four player coop with the bamham family for that turtles in time action

Attached: 1541174898532.jpg (1988x3056, 1.45M)

I really appreciate that Spider-man PS4 kept up the tradition of the boneheaded thugs always screaming 'Ay yo it's da spider'

Never gonna happen, because they can't figure out a way around the upskirts.

I love Catwoman but this is bullshit. She could not hold off one Flash, much less three.

Its just dumb comic book writing, nothing new. For everytime a character who should win, wins, there's a thousand more where he gets beaten by stupid things in a stupid way.

I think that one they were mind controlled and someone couldn't use their powers properly or ???

Attached: 1.jpg (602x925, 266K)

Get rid of the skirt.

Attached: 1569039376878.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1600x1230, 699K)

Needs Lord Death Man.

Attached: Lord Death Man.webm (960x540, 592K)

>Wonder Woman
>Skirt

Attached: beartato-contemplate.jpg (390x482, 23K)

Arkham Asylum pretty much nailed everything I wanted in a "Batman Simulator". So much so that I didn't bother with the other games.

Only thing that would make me interested is if they did Batman Beyond and let me fly throughout futuristic Gotham.

NEON NOODLE

Just give her pants or something like that under the skirt.

Attached: images (69).jpg (449x683, 35K)

Looks weird. The skirt is like grecco-roman armor.

Don't get fresh with Lord Death Man.

Attached: img105.jpg (781x1041, 296K)

Henchwoman to fight and beat up

Attached: superman-vs-batman-injustice-gods-among-us-year-5-6.png (620x476, 719K)

Attached: Penguin's girls09.jpg (1440x1080, 500K)

>couch co-op
>someone has to be the Robin

I will be Robin.

Attached: 1552577120441.jpg (1876x1623, 1.49M)

Repeat after me
>CANON ENDING

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-235356_YouTube.jpg (1911x828, 755K)

I don't like fighting games but I look forward to Injustice 3 just for the story. Watching all cutscenes is like a long Justice League movie. I hope Batman finally kills Superman.

Excellent taste. Jay, Raven and Lark are fantastic

Attached: Lark_and_Raven.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Gore

Daily reminder that while Clark was without his powers in the phantom zone being assraped to death by Doomsday, Batman was fucking Kara and cumming inside every single day.

Attached: Injustice 2.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I really hope some bad shit happens in the end and Superman sacrifices himself to save everyone, becoming a martyr in the process. I would kek hard, a final dab on Batman.
>Becomes a fear symbol among criminals even bigger then Batman
>Kills Batman's job by shoving his hand into Jokes chest
>Crimes hits rock bottom
>Darkseid BTFO
>Green Lanter corp BTFO
>Olympic gods BTFO
>Took over Earth
>Killed Alfred
>Destroyed cities but still called by the people to deal with Brainiac
>BTFO of Brainiac
>Turns Earth into the most powerful planet on the universe
Madman has no limits.

Attached: Penguin and girls.jpg (1440x1080, 541K)

Repeat after me
>NOT CANON

Attached: batman.png (550x690, 878K)

Green Lantern had the best reaction to that.

>"I'm not opposed to these plans. But letting them get stolen by our adversaries was pretty fucking dumb."

It's over, Clark. Every girl you ever wanted preferred Bruce over you. You might be able to fly and have super-strength but nothing can take the s.o.y. out of you. Lois Lane? It's Lois Wayne now.

Attached: Marriage.jpg (1280x720, 365K)

Attached: World's finest Robin.jpg (1332x2048, 627K)

Wonder Woman is a cunt, but she is literally taking the dick of steel with no holding back.
>Catwoman and Supergirl will become brain controled by Superman
>Batman can only watch
Superman will have a crazy foursome.

Attached: 1568565919575.jpg (1920x1476, 383K)

these games are great.
what the fuck is rocksteady doing

Attached: 1554348173300.gif (800x800, 828K)

>KOOM
oh boy...

Why would anyone even give a fuck about Lois Lane to begin with? Not only is she just some random reporter woman, she's not even attractive.

Harley, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy all looked great in Arkham Knight. I wish there was more good fanart and porn of them.

Attached: Arkham_Knight_Harley_Quinn_profile.jpg (1024x1202, 207K)

>Loses wife and unborn kid
>Gets a demi-goddess with the beauty of aphrodites, strenght of hercules and powers of Zeus, capable of giving him many powerful sons
Doesn't seem like a bad deal to me.

What the fuck. Robin must be 16 tops and Lois is probably 28 or 32.

Obviously you'll have to use mind control to get some coochie, Clark. Pic related is more close to reality. Injustice 2 is just one big wonder woman shit test to trigger batman.

Attached: batman www.jpg (1699x1426, 610K)

God damn it, fuckers made me laugh at sneed joke

Attached: 1564158942721.jpg (400x300, 43K)

>red hood game
>morality system
>bamham with more executions and shit
>bosses are nightwing, Raas and the joker
>final boss is batman

Attached: RedHood-2016.jpg (248x401, 24K)

>I've 3 starred every challenge room in Rocksteady's games but continuously struggled to keep combos going in Origins because something felt off.
Origins is not as forgiving as the other Batman games. It's not that something is off, it's just that finally the combat has a sliver of challenge to it. Origins has it's problems with it but making the combat slightly harder is not one of them.

>mind control to get some coochie, Clark
Implying
>youtu.be/E2hXpc4n9cc

Absolutely kino, I'd like to see them transition batmobile combat to motorcycle with 2 pistols for this.

No one can resist the Dick.

>those penguin weapons missions where you walk up to one of their vans and scare the fuck outta the thugs

Attached: 1562617456926.gif (274x376, 86K)

Attached: 1568337392517.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Sometimes old comics are weird.

Attached: Bigamy.jpg (751x718, 113K)

Final boss should be Wilson Fisk

Are the Telltale Batmans any good?

Attached: Jay_and_Raven_dance.png (1366x768, 640K)

Attached: Penguin's girls.jpg (1440x1080, 607K)

These get me some David Lynch vibes. Maybe he should direct a batman movie or tv series.

Attached: RavenW.png (535x696, 419K)

I remember there was a really funny goon line in Arkham Origins that made me laugh every time I heard it. But I can't remember what it was. It always happened at the start of fights.

I remember another funny one that happens when there's only one guy left, though: "Don't hurt me! I had a rough childhood!"

Didn't He-Man undo this?

youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y

Anything really. My favourite hero and franchise, I really don't care if they make Batman Beyond or Court of Owls. Just want more of these games.

If anything I would just ask for the focus to be on the stealth and combat, not gimmicks like the Batmobile (and that retarded tank bullshit). Also more difficulty.

what about taking them back to the batcave for enhanced interrogation

Funniest lines to me were from Arkham Knight's game over screens when Joker shows up.
>Good thinking on playing dead, Bats! Now we can — oh dear
>Bats, don't go into the light! They'll never let me in!

Attached: 25536109bd945d8823edce1190af25d2.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

>Yet another WB batman game
I'd like to see a mechanic where Batman dumpster dives and fucking stays there

More Joker.

Dinosaurs mite b cool.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO PEACE ON EARTH

We all know what you mean and I don't see that happening any time soon

youtube.com/watch?v=yBimiqL7MDs

It isn't that easy, especially when you're playing on hard. That video of the retard mashing Y forgot to mention that doesn't do any damage to enemies. It gets pretty hectic once you add the electric prods, armored guards and shields to the mix.
It's easier to discuss games with people who have bothered to play them as opposed to people who watched some moron play them on youtube.

I don't want a Batman game. They're the same shit over and over. give me Superman

>Playing through Arkham Knight
>Poison Ivy, Harley, or Catwoman make an appearance
>Have to drop what I'm doing and jerk off
Every time.

Attached: 719.jpg (889x898, 176K)

Attached: Zatanna dinosaur.jpg (1280x1984, 549K)

fucking coomer

Not that guy

This is true but it is still quite easy, even on hard or NG+ when you get a little practice and a few upgrades. I'd love to see some higher difficulties and less instances of the game holding your hand like Joker telling you to tamper with weapons crates or the camera panning to specifically where you need to remote pilot the Batmobile to get out of a jam.

Existing.

I had fun doing the combat challenges in Asylum and City, it certainly took more than a few attempts. Maybe I just need to git gud but I found the combat entirely acceptable, considering there are other aspects to the game like the predator rooms and the riddler trophies. It does get handholdy frequently, though.

>"I already got one."

Beyond

When you give it a little more time and learn proper abuse of dodges, you are essentially invincible. It's a little annoying when you just start playing challenges to see how high you can get your score without actually finding any challenge in doing so.

hope /ourguy/ Dini is somehow involved

Attached: fea14.jpg (1090x550, 40K)

>That video of the retard mashing Y forgot to mention that doesn't do any damage to enemies
Counters does damage enemies. What he didn't mention is that counters don't work on all enemy types. I've also heard it claimed a counter cannot be used to defeat the final enemy in a pack but I'm not sure about that one.

they really need to adapt knightfall to an actual game. it has a lot of potential too

>shit ton of criminals escape arkham when bane breaks them out
>bane stalking you the whole time
>eventuallly get ass kicked by bane when weakened and low health from all your crimefighting
>play rest of game as azlrael batman, getting more and more brutal against villains
>final boss comes out of nowhere
>ITS FUCKING THE ORIGINAL BATMAN
>get your ass kicked by the real batman
>flashback arc of you being bruce wayne recovering and training to fight Jean
>real final boss is bruce vs azrael

it would be pure kino if done right

Attached: Azrael_Batman.jpg (864x855, 168K)

is court of owls new 52?

I want to be able to play as Sir Hemingford Grey and be trained by Oswald Mosley's ghost

That game would too red pilled due the nature of the Court of the Owls.