Why does every single faggot in Tekken FGC just pretend like the 2D characters are balanced or in any way fun...

Why does every single faggot in Tekken FGC just pretend like the 2D characters are balanced or in any way fun? I've played Tekken since tekken 1 came out and while I'm not good enough to have any clout at national tournaments I go alright/sometimes win my local so I'm not the typical Yea Forums fighter poster who doesn't know complete fuck all about fighting games.

I am getting really over Tekken 7, these 2 faggots Geese and Akuma are ruining it for me, every character has death combos but they are so incredibly situation specific that they aren't viable where as these faggots can just spam completely safe launchers(if you call a standing jab a launcher) until they can do their full life death combo.

Kazumi pisses me off but no where near as bad, Kazumi at the moment has accidentally transcended the other Tekken characters as someone has figured out that you don't even need to juggle with her because her normals are just obscenely good, she's currently in Tekken 6 Law and Bob territory. I am completely dissappointed and surprised that she didn't get nerfed in this seasons update.

What do you faggots think? I think the entire fgc doesn't want to be called out and told to "git gud' if they complain about these characters who completely don't fit in. I realise that these characters have to build up meter but doesn't that just mean in any game that gets to the final round they are gaurenteed to of built up a full meter? Does having a full meter in their respective games gaurentee death combos? The whole thing is fucking stupid.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x720, 172K)

are you disabled
the entire community is sperging about Akuma and Geese for weeks now

shut the fuck up

>Why does every single faggot in Tekken FGC just pretend like the 2D characters are balanced or in any way fun
They don't

Attached: 1569166905732.png (1665x833, 2.07M)

Fuck you

>Have a group of friends that play fighting games togehter
>All is good, good matches and no shitting others afte losing/winning, always teaching and learning and having fun
>Here comes a Tekkenfag
>"Why don't you play tekken? This game is so hard omg, not like the games you're playing, tekken is for real players"
>Everyone shits on him after trying to explain why it is good but we enjoy our time doing what we do
>"Yeah but tekken is more popular and challenging so it is better by default"
Why are tekkenfags so fucking insufferable

Attached: huviolumwlg01.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

OP here

I did that exact thing when my neighbourhood friends bought a playstation2 and the first fighting game they bought was Dead or Alive. All of them (around 6) all decided that Dead or Alive was the goto fighting game and they were all going to learn it and git gud (we were only like 13) and I sperged out the entire way trying to get them to play Tekken instead and they all laughed at me for it.

I still beat them all in DOA though.

lol dude just sidestep lmao

tekken was always extremely jank.
don't even pretend that it wasn't.
playing 1 and 2 is a complete shitshow now, 3 was alright, but after that? boy was it jank.

They were always like this, except now they have "it's popular now" factor

Fucking this.
You tekken fanboys either started with 7 or talking out of your ass.
Tekken 4 was completely retarded with the dumbfuck arenas and Jin who could 100% you with no effort.

Define jank?

My definition of jank the reverse is true

Cocksucker I started actually playing any bit competitive when Tekken 5 DR which is where it definitively started to progress into a more and more balanced game until today.

5DR is the best Tekken game though.

It's because Tekken 7 is legitimate the first Tekken that isn't a complete mess balance wise, that's why everyone dickride this game, and plus, Capcom fucked up so there's nothing else to play

Yeah, you would think that since you never played tekken 5 dr onlne.
If you did you would cry endlessly and just call it trash.

>Tekken 5 DR
>balanced game
It was more balanced than 4 or ttt1, i'll give you that. But it wasn't even close dude

jank
adj- broken; unnecessarily redundant, superfluous, or meaningless; stupid or ridiculously moronic; bootleg or of questionable quality

Nice projection.

So you're agreeing with me?

I said

>Tekken 5 DR which is where it definitively started to progress into a more and more balanced game until today.

In other words, Tekken 5 DR is where it started to become balanced and with each and every new game it became more and more balanced.

Is that really the definition of Jank? lol why not just call it SHIT then?

have you played street fighter 1
why are you judging games by their first and obviously technologically limited early installments

I understand, you neved had 50% of your life taken away by single devil jin combo which he didn't even start with a launcher.
You never eaten 70% combo off a single counterhit from hworang.
I understand.

Because tekken has 1(one) balanced game. And it's the latest one.

>high damage bad
Never gonna make it.

Who are these mysterious people in the FGC you think say that Geese and Akuma are balanced?

so you're confirming you are insufferable? that's pretty unusual

>easily confirmable safe on block or barely punishable moves with fast startup leading into insane damage is good
Tekken fans

>implying the retarded dude even played Tekken 5DR past the mashing buttons part

That wasn't even the worst of it.
You could routinely lose 90% of your life against kazuya if there was a wall involved.
And now you idiots cry about some stupid character who can't do shit without the meter.

>Geese and Akuma
This is how I know you're a liar

The Geese and Akuma nerfs made it so you can only TOD at full meter. They also nerfed them so that their meter builds up very fucking slowly.
The only time Geese and Akuma will ever TOD you is round 4+, and if TOD is only thing that you're losing to, then you're dogshit to lose a whole set because of 1 TOD out of 6 matches

If only they didn't cripple sidestep after Dark Ressurection, this game would have probably been much easier to balance. Killing SS was probably one of the most retarded decisions by Harada and the Tekken team.

Eat that demon bitch.

i think tekken 3 was the best tekken and i think tekken 7 is the worst tekken yet
but they are getting worse every time since tekken 6

Attached: 1557595511477.png (259x288, 11K)

>and plus, Capcom fucked up so there's nothing else to play
u wot
This is dumb.

Good morning user, how are you doing?

Attached: Slowpoke.jpg (500x500, 18K)