Final verdict on classic wow?

Final verdict on classic wow?

Attached: WoW-Classic-Ad-ons-mods.jpg (1600x900, 343K)

classic chads - 100
retail trannies - 0

Wasn't very fun. Waiting for the next retail expac. Classic is just too old.

too much information avaible

grand marshal will destroy the legionnaire neckbeard orc

Haven't played retail since the release of classic

It's not as bad as I expected.

Still, both Nostalrius and Chinkdale unironically did a better job with their servers than blizzard.

Based and redpilled

I agree, raided on nost/elysium/lightbringer and chinkdale, and they were legitimately more authentic experiences because backporting the legion client has proven to cause more issues than its worth. Still, I choose to play classic because I get to avoid russians and chinks, as well as private server trannies.

The only thing classic has going for it over those is the stability, since they're not going to get shut down, and more accurate values.

Even the community was better on those outside of the fucking chinks.

BREAKING NEWS! APPL WILL MAKE ITS MACBOOKS IN AUSTIN TEXAS TO AVOID TARIFFS

MAGA

first time I've activated my sub since 2012. currently playing resto shaman 54, hunter 33. The game is literally more addicting than meth.

Classic will be dead in a month

based

Having a great time. All the retailfags have given up and left and now only I can finally enjoy this game without the zoomzooms whining in chat with shit like "where do I buy ammo?" and "I don't know where to quest next?"

>Final verdict on classic wow?
I don't have the time to play it anymore/10.
Great game tho.

yeah, after the 90's babies took a fucking hike back to retail the chat channels are back to normal. feels good

WoW Classic: -75
Actual vanilla WoW: 75

I wasn't stuck at level 14 in actual WoW.

Git gud

I thought this would be true, but it turns out private servers had a bunch of stuff wrong and had artificially inflated difficulty in some cases. It's nice playing classic because everything seems to be working as originally intended.

Breaking news: new MacBooks to cost twice previous generations and have many more quality control problems.

t. Xi "winnie the pooh"

Also I've put more people on ignore than I've put on my friendlist, and I'm not someone that uses blocks anywhere at all otherwise.

>I don't have the time to play it anymore/10.
This. The game is the same as it was -- more or less, as they have the final vanilla patch, but not all the content yet, making it far easier to clear -- but I actually have shit to do most days, so I can't enjoy WoW like I did when it first launched.

how the hell are you stuck at level 14?
i can see levelling getting slow at 30+ on pvp servers because of contested territories but anything before is a breeze

I hate this blocky artstyle introduced by wotlk that then stuck like a parasite to this day. Look at anything anyone is wearing or holding in this picture and it's LMAO CHIPPED ROCK. I have a problem with everything looking like it's sculpted out of stone.

they really need to expand the ignore list or remove the limit

dumb chink

Played it for about 8 hours yesterday, never touched WoW before that.
I can see why so many people got life-ruiningly addicted to it. Shit's the best hamster wheel I've ever seen.

boomer game

I called a man a nerd and he reported me to blizzard

This. WoW classic managed the impossible. It made me hate people even more. It was a fine nostalgia month for me but i am not gonna stay.

Attached: 1457576459772.jpg (540x429, 56K)

Good but needs work. Just an example:

>Classes have flavor, substance and lore but some specs are utter dogshit

Attached: 1569084442914.jpg (218x232, 8K)

Nothing new. Ive always ignored more people than i ever had on my friends list in any online game. In the height of vanilla and bc id have to clear my ignore list almost monthly because of all the stupid shit people said/did

>stuck at level 14 i
nigga what

I went from level 1 to level 20 on the first day literally in one sitting. I no-lifed the fuck out of it, but still.

>stuck at level 14
How the hell are you stuck before finishing your first zone in classic? Every damn quest hub sends you to your next quest hub as some form of "deliver this" or "go meet X" finale.

t. fat ass incel

Really good and shows that people do want community yes even if that means the devs FORCE them to do it and withold conviences ide also like my leveling to not be braindead anymore. Though I will say the lack of anything to do at 60 besides run MC and onyx once a week really hurts and please god just add honor.

Was planning on trying it out as a break between XIV. How would the transition be?

>t. Assmad retfag
Nah, hybrids belong in the cuckshed.

it's fun

Attached: WoWScrnShot_092219_173551.jpg (1598x899, 126K)

How do you both release 1.12 and then not have a single battleground or PVP ranks until some unknown date, as if everyone didn't just level in AV from 51 to 60

Without PVP the game has jack shit to do except chinaman farm and maybe once-a-week down the mindnumbingly easy raids

Felt much more authentic on private servers, but otherwise, it's great.

My biggest issues are things like mages and priests (in some cases warlocks) being able to fly through levels 25 to 43+ because of AoE dungeon groups. It just feels wrong. Also, the EU community is atrocious. People don't really speak or help each other out, it really feels like I'm surrounded by NPCs.

I would also like an option to play it with modern graphics and character models / animations, because why should anyone give a shit what I see through MY screen. Original graphics have aged well, and I've never played post-Cataclysm WoW, but it would be a great feature.

Don't fucking even begin to encourage nubliz to try to mess with the specs. Do you honestly think they know what to do with them?

Kind of a letdown with all the drama and the community is decidedly cancerous now that the honeymoon period has worn off and people aren't forcing themselves to be friendly with everyone. Guess it was worth the month of sub time but I can't see how most players will go on past that point.

What are you even talking about? Unless you are trying to get in a zoomzoom spellcleave group you should have zero problems

Pretty good, though some zones definitely feel unfinished and it lacks variety.

In 2005 - 10/10
In 2019 - 3/10

It's pretty fucking nice to play an MMO that actually has a population for a change.
And modern barrons chat is fucking hilarious

My friend made me roll on a Pvp server which is complete cancer, which is a shame, I had fun playing up to about STV and then it's been just frustrating. I don't really wanna grind SM through my 30's.

>thinking your a chad for playing babbys first mmo
Yeah, I'm thinking he's a zoomer.

I'm a ret pally and I just run dungeons 24/7 with guilds when it's not raid night, and I always get in when it is raid night.

We just cleared Molten Core, waiting for the next week. Until then just farming mats and consumables for the next raid.

>lol enjoy being at the bottom of the dps meter
Will do!

Attached: 1380057194382.gif (480x270, 1.14M)

>stuck at level 14
holy shit how

Attached: 1556947301904.png (1280x720, 588K)

there are a lot of cancerous people but I met some really cool guys and they make up for it. really enjoyable with them

I was having loads of fun and hit a wall big time at ~ 42. I'm just feeling bored. Should I take a break for a week or two?

You probably didn't hit a wall, post 40 levelling just slows way down.

40 to 60 takes longer than 1 to 40.

>Stuck at 14
Nigga how?

This desu. Game is dated and the only reason it's "good" is because very other MMO is trash.

do ulda with all the quests a couple times then zf a couple times.

my server Grobbulus is even more autistic then private servers. a Yea Forums guild autisticly password locks all private channel so no one can have a /world. everyone has to use public channels because of them. GM's literally don't care about shit like this on classic. On private servers the GM would stop them and allow a server wide channel.

I knew I shouldn't have rolled on a server with Yea Forums retards.

Grobbulusfag here. Aside from the Yea Forums guild, our server is unironically the best server. There are some spergs, but most of the people seem to be pretty great.

That one Dwarf guild that focuses on RP is pretty sick. I'm not in it, but god bless those bastards.

I've just gotten my character into the Plaguelands and I was pretty surprised at how dangerous it feels, especially in Andorhal. I don't think any location in future expansions captures the same crushing pressure, except for maybe Icecrown

Man I remember back in the day when I had my rogue, my favorite part of the game was plaguelands. I actually worried about dying all the time

Get gud faggot

it's kind of a pain in the ass to get started because most quests are locked behind either burning that fucking tent, or getting breadcrumbs from another zone, but once it opens up it's great

1.12 ruined it.

got to level 24 before i dropped cause i was tired of looking for tanks for dungeons

it was fun, logging on immediately at the beginning and trying to complete the first dozen quests was definitely magical

Honestly my verdict is a group finder would be better, but i definitely had alot of fun traversing with groups and taking like 4 hours to clear a dungeon

/thread