So, if you can't marry Serana, who is the "Cannon" spouse?

So, if you can't marry Serana, who is the "Cannon" spouse?

I mean, you can fucking marry Sanguine, but we all know that's not cannon.

Attached: c04f5f207dbab2619d04ae7e2f5cac6fe69b60d3.jpg (4800x2700, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4747
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1037
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15691?tab=description
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16266?tab=description
theskyforge.ning.com/groups/tes-character-building/forum/character-build-the-thalmor-justiciar?context=tag-battlemage
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1771
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18308
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/271
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2620
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8238
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3657
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19168
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27059
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8?tab=description
elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Hroki
ultimateskyrim.com/
loverslab.com/files/category/19-sexlab-framework/
loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-sep-16-3885/
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4509/?
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22671
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26983/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't marry a cannon

I got a cannon for you right here

There will be no canon for non-main quest related stuff like always.

The canon in TES is that the MC always does every single quest ever.
Which is fucking retarded, but still.

Serana not wanting to get married is understandable with all the shit that have happened in her life.
But the fact that it was a pretty non-sensical waifubait by Todd remains. She is the only female character that Dovahkiin has any meaningful close relationship with. And from both their dialogue (if you're being nice to her), you can clearly see that they both form a bond and start to care about each other.

Attached: dovahkiin_and_serana__2__by_jill_lockhart_d8wummc-pre.jpg (1044x765, 112K)

What do vampire babbies look like?

>cannon
At least get the fucking word right. Also Lydia.

And this couldn't be further away from the truth actually

Attached: 687ea002c68a6d8c342e9605b314dd75.jpg (910x1240, 143K)

>cannon

Attached: a4b.jpg (680x680, 49K)

>I mean, you can fucking marry Sanguine
You can?

Sheogorath in Skyrim is clearly the Hero of Kvatch and he mentions a severed head among other things, meaning he has done both shivering isles and dark brotherhood, and MQ. Mannimarco isn't ruling Tamriel, meaning we can safely assume the Mage's guild is complete, too.
Already having done DB and MQ makes no sense.

I am not sure if they even CAN have babbies.

WHAT!? I DON'T HAVE A CRAYON!

Attached: cannon.png (904x543, 773K)

Sure they can, didn't you watch Twilight?

Attached: 79cfG8q.jpg (1436x1436, 252K)

All the guild quests do indeed take place, what's not canon is that the Dragonborn is the one making them. Those events do happen, someone does defeat Mercer and sell their soul to Nocturnal, someone does find the Eye of Magnus, someone restores the last remaining chapter of the Dark Brotherhood to its glory and someone becomes the Harbinger and brings glory to the Companions. Whether that's the same guy/girl/lizard/whatever that shouts dragons to death, it's up to each of us because "muh canon muh C0DA"

>C0DA
we're taking fanfiction as canon now?

God no, I hate that Kirkbride faggot and his worshipping cult, but it is true that Bethesda doesn't want to ever claim something as canon and they don't want to invalidate anyones choices. So if I say my Dragonborn never made the Dark Brotherhood, that's as canon as your Dragonborn ie none really because as soon as TES VI nothing in Skyrim will matter

I get your point, and I suppose that's why every game takes place 50000000000000 million years after the previous one even though everything (culture, technology, etc) stays the same, which is fucking retarded.

>and I suppose that's why every game
Not really though, Skyrim is the only one with a big timeskip and that's because Oblivion ended with an end of the world catastrophe. Oblivion takes place 6 years after Morrowind, which takes place 22 years after Daggerfall, which takes place 16 years after Arena. Only Skyrim has a 200 years jump.

Once you get through his quest and meet him while his full-on daedra hanging out in his little pocket realm you can if you're wearing an amulet of mara.

Is there a mod that changes the Dawnguard quest to remove Serana's Essential NPC status and lets me kill her? By that point, you're a Vampire Hunter, so there's no reason why you should have to put up with it. The prophecy literally crumbles the moment she dies, and beside she has a FUCKING ELDER SCROLL THAT'S KIND OF HIGH ON MY LIST OF SHIT I WANT TO LOOT OFF DIRTY VAMP DUSTPILES!

Oh.
Well, Bethesda sucks then.
Though I'm sure the next game will be a linear corridor FPS so we'll finally get proper canon.

Attached: chadgod.png (1152x1080, 611K)

Incorrect.
They go by a Schroedingers cat method of lore.
Until they say what happened both outcomes are true.
They never say what happened.

>Cannon
nigga plz

Dragonborn is a proud mgtow

>The prophecy literally crumbles the moment she dies
There is also mommy Valerica. And maybe more Daughters that we don't know. Volkihar is but one vampire clan.

Attached: 1565734851947.png (680x576, 737K)

Don't know about cannons but my wife's a real battleaxe

Post mod for this serana

Gray Prince from Oblivion was the spawn of vampire/mortal. Lore-wise, it's possible.
Now, whether Serana has functioning organs thanks to Molag Bal...that's another discussion.

Fine, the prophecy is postponed instead.
Which is still fucking better than letting a vampire 'live.'

not all vampires are bad

no
all the quests happen but they don't say the player did them all.
the only quests the player himself is confirmed to complete in canon are the main quests and the dlc main quests.

Buffy, git out.
All vampires belong in the ashtray.

god i wish i could romance a cannon
but then again the hole is a bit too wide for my pp

I'm going to marry my dwemer cannon summon and none of you can stop me

>I mean, you can fucking marry Sanguine, but we all know that's not cannon.
Why not? Sanguine seems like he wouldn't give a shit and think it'd be funny.

I don't believe you but I'm googling it anyway.

Can you marry that warrior lady who hangs around Riften with her nerd guard? She seems like a good fit for the dragonborn

Would have been better if she'd only marry you if you became a vampire. At least then there would be something resembling a relevant choice in that DLC.

I'm assuming it only works via a human female and vampire male. Since it makes even less sense for a vampire to carry a child.

Mommy Valerica > Slutrana.

Mjoll? Yeah, you can. That guy will still follow her around even after marriage unless he gets killed either by you or like, vampire attacks.

>wanting to marry used goods
user I-

Serana is a cringe character that was wrote by a self-inserting teenage girl.

yeah what ever, fag

Highly likely it works that way, but since we only have one example, no certainty. Again though, I think 'normal'(as in, Sanguinare Vampiris infection) vampires have a chance at a functioning womb. Daughters of Coldharbour? Well...how angry was Molag Bal that night?

marriage is one of the most tacked on non-things in skyrim but sylgja best girl. uses one of the cutest sounding VAs and her unmodded face is actually kind of cute for vanilla skyrim standards. also you cuck a dude for marrying her and that's always chad.

Lydia just from popularity

Both deserved better desu. Especially Serana since she didn't ask any of this. If I was the Dragonborn and had chosen the vampirism route, I would had taken both.

It is Harkon who is a retarded cuck and sold his family to the Prince of Rape.

Attached: Valerica.png (495x720, 490K)

Neat, sounds pretty Chad to be honest, I like it

>Marrying your servant
>not just fucking her and getting her pregnant on the side
degenerate

>wanting to make bastard kids
>calling anybody else degenerate

having bastard kids is important in case your kid ends up being retarded, or worse a girl.

>dawnguard questline gives you the option to become a vampire, Serana makes a big deal out of it
>have to cure myself as soon as the dead town adventures ends
>process actually is super simple, even though the game shows other vampires desperately trying to cure themselves and failing miserably because you kill them
Dawnguard was a mistake. At least mods can fix Serana and her little personal story.

Attached: yoshi.png (255x315, 176K)

Bethesda have never been one for nuanced stories.

This.
Lydia is for good fucks in the woods.
Serana is for cutesy, intimate stuff and starting a family.

Attached: 4vxhy2hm33p21.jpg (1433x1515, 1.05M)

But, Serana doesn't want your faggot ass.

>TES
>canon

there is nothing that mod cannot solve

she does now

She cute

Attached: 0056dd3bf4290b0d8eccdf0633aa6454.jpg (564x651, 72K)

Attached: 2000[1].jpg (2000x2658, 802K)

>If I was the Dragonborn and had chosen the vampirism route, I would had taken both.
You can get both of them even if you take the Dawnguard route.

But no mod can ever fix that shit personality of hers.
Unless you remove her essential tag.

Don't forget to take Sybille Stentor too

She wants to. She just needs some time to take in everything that has transpired so far in her life.
Past experiences aside, from the moment where she woke up from that sarcophagus to the end of the Dawnguard quest it has been a non-stop bumpy ride full of drama and death.

Attached: 1566658776548.jpg (474x791, 49K)

Hell, take Hert and Babette too and form your own Vampire harem

By that retarded logic MC supported empire and the stormcucks at the same time?

Exactly.

>greybeards can shake all of Skyrim with a whisper and can canonically demolish forts with a word
>The dragonborn can knock draugr over

Dragonborn more like cuckborn am I right fellas?

SDE actually makes a lot more sweet and playful (and she interacts with Hearthfire and Dragonborn too), especially at +50 relationship level.
Too bad the modder is ded and didn't finish the mod, values are fucked due to the lack of "boosters" from sidequests so you need to either patch the mod yourself or use console commands to get a few extra levels between the start of soul cairn (bump to level 49 before you find Veronica) and the start of the vampire castle invasion (bump to 99).

Go one step further and call him "cuckcuck."

The dragonborn can also stop fucking time in game

>SDE
What's that?

Serana Dialogue Edit.

MJOLL IS THE CANON SPOUSE AND YOU CANT CHANGE MY MIND

AAAAAAAA

Attached: 68669562.jpg (640x800, 55K)

You only can with console commands

In portuguese "cannon" also means "very ugly woman". Why would you want to marry such kind of woman?

They're all shit so it doesn't matter. I hope we get real romance options in the new game.

Attached: d5q2whk-3dd0bf1b-2379-4e32-be13-4e980cde2b3e.jpg (610x715, 149K)

Even with Ordinator and Apocalypse playing as a pure mage is fucking boring as hell.
Even without the Destruction spells it's just a game of "pop a few fury/summon spells and wait for 5 hours for your magicka to regenerate".
And with Destruction spells it becomes even more fucking boring.
Jesus Christ, why is Destruction a boring mess of fire/frost/shock reskins?

All of daggerfalls endings are canon at the same time. I’m sure they’ll do something equally as stupid

>Jesus Christ, why is Destruction a boring mess of fire/frost/shock reskins?
Why not spicy it up?
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4747

Correct. In other game it is canon to consider Orcs as unintelligent species and as intelligent

>Cannon

Attached: Cannon-Antietam-National-Battlefield-Maryland.jpg (1600x1336, 545K)

Direct damage will always be boring as shit in Skyrim. That is why you use Alteration and Illusion to become immortal mind-destroyer.

pretty sure that was bait and you all took it

In Oblivion it actually makes sense because he becomes the prince of madness. And one person doing every questline must be certifiably fucking insane.

Surprised to see no love for Muiri here.

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

what are some good games with vampire waifus?

Attached: 1541199424935.png (1185x1059, 717K)

Forget Serana, the real travesty is your inability to marry and impregnate that young widow Elisif.
Become the fucking king through your voice and dick.

Attached: qt314.jpg (575x575, 82K)

I'd still say Serana is the canon spouse, if anyone is. Even if she doesn't want to go into a temple for a ceremony, it's pretty clear she'll stick with you for the long haul, at least if you want her to. So even though it's not made official, she's still the canon waifu.

Never mind the lowkey revelation that she'd been asleep for like four thousand years.or some shit.

Yes!

>he doesn't know

Lorelet here, why do people get mad when c0da or Kirkbride gets mentioned?

Well tell me, asshole, before I grow impatient.

Serana didn't even know about the Empire...
She's gonna have to spend a lot of decades to try and figure out who's who and what happened all this time.

Attached: anatoly-dyachkovsky-serana.jpg (1920x2880, 620K)

In all seriousness, you really ought to be marching right into Cyrodill and demanding the Elder Council turn the throne over to you. As a dragonborn it's literally your birthright.

Dude you don't want to go down that rabbit hole.

What if Skyrim 2 turns out to be a journey to become the new emperor?

Why even demand?
You literally have a shout that can make people bend to your will.

no the MC only does the main quest. the side quests could have been done by the MC, but also could have been done by someone else. this is all accounted for in dragon breaks.

>some muddy Nordgger shows up caked in his own shit and starts shouting incoherently about how he's the real heir to the throne

The games are supposed to start with you in prison, not end that way.

Quick rundown then? I’m still in the process of reading the books and shit, the only thing I know about kirkbride are his sick art and his addiction

still more elegant than using mind control magic

>dragonborn
>shouting incoherently

well yeah that's kind of his thing

it wont but you will fight a dragonborn as an ebony knight type encounter at max level, and itll be vague on which dragonborn it is

kek

this
otherwise
Kyne

Attached: 1541848043948.jpg (1000x814, 463K)

Just go in there and REEEE untill they die

Used Sacrosanct to diablerie the bitch and her mom after the quest.

Yeah, asshole, tell us!

Serana's a nice gal and all, but why would I marry Molag Bal's sloppy seconds?

CUTE!

Your Skyrim character is literally the last dragonborn. The only other one in play was Miraak.

>Loli Serana & Valerica + Voice mod
>Loli DB + Voice Mod
>Recruitable Children Mod
God what a hilarious playthrough that was.

Cause everyone else has zero commitment to you. All you have to do is show up and say "Hey, wanna get married?" And they're like "Sure, whatever." Not exactly a romance for the ages.

Christ almighty, you retard high schoolers need to stop regurgitating phrases plucked from the mouth of someone else.

And yet she was able to speak whatever tongue the dragonborn and co were speaking when they awakened her.
Such fine writing...

did try spellsiphon?

>writers say "this is how the story works"
>dipshits come out insisting "no, even if the writers say it's like this, it's really something else entirely!"

It's like those dumb niggers revising centuries worth of European history because they think they know what happened better than the accounts written by people in that era.

Yeah, the Dark Age was just a meme. Okay. Rome didn't collapse because they had an open border policy and gave citizenship to every fucking nigger that showed up. What the fuck ever. And so on.

Potema's ghost had a bigger claim then the dragonborn or even Titus Mede, for fuck's sake. The throne is by right a Septim claim.

>some muddy Nordgger shows up caked in his own shit and starts shouting incoherently about how the skull that he's carrying is the real heir to the throne

What if Dovahkiin's supposed to be a girl though?

Pretty much no fiction whatsoever acknowledges the language barrier. I'd be more surprised if they did regardless of writing quality.

>"W-Will you hunt heretics of Talos with me user? Don't get me wrong, i-it's not like I like you or anything! You baka Man."

Attached: elenwen-thalmor-done.jpg (400x566, 32K)

No

Attached: Alvor.jpg (2560x1440, 1.43M)

stupid nords and their customs

I doubt an undead can make a legitimate claim to the Imperial throne, just vampirism itself is a crime punishable by death.

I was just pretending to take the bait.

>Alvor
>Not being a Thalmor boot-licker
Pick one

>play an Altmer

>nobody gives you any shit at all, even if you're wearing fucking Thalmor robes

>you can even join the Stormcloaks

Attached: 1546485877028.jpg (477x417, 31K)

Do the nords have their own language? They have scandinavian accents in Skyrim and in Morrowind and Redguard they Scottish accents.

Would you rather have Molag Bals sloppy seconds or a random stinky villager's sloppy seconds?

Any mod to get her to not waste her Drain Life spell on undead and mechanical enemies?
As it is now, I use Mjoll for Draugr and Dwemer dungeons; and Serana for places with creatures (critters and living humanoids).

Attached: ni.gif (500x250, 1012K)

Cost down perks or enchants. Then spam as many fireballs as your heart desires

>I use Mjoll
I got Mjoll as a follower and the first dungeon we went to, her littler cuck got destroyed by falmer

Attached: 69631-0-1442067843.jpg (1920x1080, 1.59M)

I really can't stand Mjoll because she just says the same fucking lines over and over.
I don't fucking care that you hunted cliffracers in morrowind or how you made bandits pee their pants with you glass sword.

>Alteration and Illusion
What's the combat flow like with these two schools?
That is true, those lines do get annoying.

Honestly I don't even give a shit about playing a mage anymore. Just made a new samurai-like character with strict rules I must obey to challenge myself.
No, and if it's just another mod with differently coloured fireballs it can go to fucking hell

>What's the combat flow like with these two schools?
You pop a shield and throw Fury spells instead of Fireballs, then watch enemy AI stumble on each other ad nauseam.
Terrific.

>I got Mjoll as a follower and the first dungeon we went to, her littler cuck got destroyed by falmer
You have defeat installed huh? Hot action.

>just says the same fucking lines over and over
get Borgakh the Steel Heart all she says is "My blood is calm now, I prefer it boiling."

Attached: 19587-1-1340929933.jpg (2048x1152, 492K)

Is there any mod that improves the appearance of vanilla npcs without going full korean MMO ?

>Hot action.
Imagine him getting dragged off by some dominate female Falmer and raped in her hut forever.

She also complains when you try and heal her.
Ungrateful bitch

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1037

Attached: 20024-1537657941-718281217.png (3840x2160, 3.5M)

Pandorable

Molag only have the "I WILL RAPE YOU TO (UN)DEATH" mood, heretic.

Bro, I know your pain. But i also know what you need to make that experience better:

>1. Good roleplay
And that's the hardest part because you have to be creative and yet realistic as well. It's totally up to you.
>2. Alternate Start
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272
Begin in the Thalmor Embassy as your base of operations with the whole attire and everything.
>3. Aldmeri Dominion Strengthened - Join the Thalmor
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15691?tab=description
You can join the Thalmor and have your Thalmor followers to root out Talos worshippers and other enemies.
>4. Arma Thalmoris
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16266?tab=description
It adds several new Thalmor-themed armor sets to the game and has members of the Thalmor faction equip the new armor instead of Elven.

Attached: Say hi!.jpg (560x560, 50K)

Plus this could help if you're having trouble with your RP.

theskyforge.ning.com/groups/tes-character-building/forum/character-build-the-thalmor-justiciar?context=tag-battlemage

I hate the fact i cannot join the dragon cult, it would give a more solid reason for hunting Mirrak than just badguy #19923 has sent thugs after me, i should go kill him, like fuck me shop keepers do that to me on a daily basis

Attached: 1555437673489.jpg (500x333, 42K)

>I hate the fact i cannot join the dragon cult,
a dead cult with no members left except some senile dragon priest?

Yes

Bethesda doesn't do RPGs, unfortunately.

honestly impressed that the modding community is still active and some interesting mods getting released on weekly-monthly base
bethesda is really lucky

Hoyo

>Llydia
I'd prefer a wife that isn't so prone to dying, especially as a fighter.

They let you join the blades, a faction reduced to 3 schizos by the time of Skyrim, then let you rebuild it, so why not the inverse

New Vegas is still getting content almost a decade later...

Remember the words of the big guy that you can play Skyrim basically for ever.
Turns out he was neither exactly lying or telling the truth at that time.

Attached: Todd.jpg (1200x884, 129K)

>strong, nordic House-MAN
Nigga u gay

That's every elder scrolls game until the next one comes out.

Attached: lydia the cuck.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Nothing gay about kissing your fellow karl on the lips and telling them they're pretty.

Attached: Lydia the wholesome warrior wife.png (1920x923, 2.83M)

this is my wife in skyrim
say something nice about her

Attached: futalady.jpg (1920x1080, 910K)

that bitch crashed me sse

thanks, doc

she looks like she submits to horses

Babette.

Drop your glaives, I've been farming them forever.

What mod?

w-why does the vagina need such a h-huge black box?

Attached: 1568604081482.jpg (278x278, 36K)

Serana's too whiney but I still want a vampire waifu so I just roam the lands making my own vampirate harem.

Attached: 20190908120327_1.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Yarr Harr the blood runs cold...

Speaking of--are there any decent flintlock pistol mods out there? I've seen a few but they all use a really jenky looking staff animation

Attached: 20190828141153_1.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

>making my own cold pussy harem.
no thank you

I know there's a dwarven rifle mod out there

Attached: 90528-1522949328-59467907.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

>game takes place 50000000000000 million years after the previous one
Dude what are you smoking? Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion take place within 15 years of eachother, and Arena is 2 decades before Daggerfall.
Skyrim is the only mainline game with a centuries long jump.

I remember an old dwarven wheel-lock mod, but that was a musket and not a flint lock pistol

Aside from the usual barbiemods, are there other vampire waifus in Skyrim aside from Serana and Valerica?

Attached: 1ea683913e5c74880ea6bb505e446c9f.png (800x1200, 1.11M)

Better Vampires lets you turn them.

Attached: 20190922150143_1.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

>are there other vampire waifus in Skyrim aside from Serana and Valerica?

Attached: Sybille Stentor bijin.png (978x1056, 2.35M)

You better be killing every Argonian you come across.

Attached: Necromancy, rust, and gunpowder.jpg (400x437, 55K)

vanilla or modded?
You could always install sacrosanct or better vampires and create your own vampire clan out of npc's, install the Daughters of Cold Harbour mod if you feel like playing a chick vamp at the top of the lore food chain for vampires, there are some mods that add Lamae Bal to the game (the first vampire in lore) and a new mod that released last week adds a barbiemod vampire, with a 5 level dungeon crawler style dungeon to complete

Naturally, but Orcs get theirs as well.

Attached: 20190828145950_1.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

Yeah the one by the lake.

Attached: ScreenShot26.jpg (2560x1440, 482K)

There is also Hert.

>making memes for your retarded Skyrim character
based

Vampire the Masquerade

derkeethus

Attached: by the hist how horrifying.gif (600x450, 24K)

>create your own vampire clan out of npc's
How does this work though? Since I have Better Vampires and I have the option of them feeding by themselves enabled.
Will I have an army of NPCs following me anywhere. Or can I order them to go and stay in a place and do their own thing?

>for your retarded Skyrim character

Attached: 1538879590842.png (977x910, 182K)

He is not from Skyrim though doofus

Attached: 1538779377523.jpg (540x720, 221K)

user, have you heard of this game called Total War: Warhammer 2 and the faction known as the Vampire Coast? You should take a look at its leader.

every time i see these threads i have an urge to reinstall skyrim and 75gb worth of mods but i just can't fuckin do it, i can't play through that game again

Big waifus

Attached: ScreenShot234.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

>making memes for your retarded Skyrim character that LARPS as a character from something else
even more based

Thanks hon

Attached: 20190922144855_1.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

>i have an urge to reinstall skyrim

Attached: eSkyrim (1).webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Is this that one comic about a Khajiit girl? Dropped that shit harder than my unborn child when I realized readers didn't actually had any power over the story and the maker just made whatever he wanted thus defeating the point

i'm running a multiple companion mod along with it plus RDO, Hidden Vampire Lairs for housing them, plus i run sacrosanct, kinda like better vampires lite, with more focus on the vampire lord perk tree. If you don't recuit them (at least with sacrosanct) they will act normally, but with their disposition for you maxed out and option to make them a follower/spouse

almost? New Vegas released in 2008

Attached: IMG_20190911_230302.jpg (1385x402, 49K)

Not that guy but can she really? I had her anger the entirety of Riften by mistake and she massacred the whole city.

Is there a mod that allows me to have a fort like Battlehorn Castle from oblivion?

Found this nice little mod the other day. Seems like a cozy Lair to house a small coven/clan of vampires.
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1771

duh just check the nexus

Attached: Solitude, Capital of Skyrim.jpg (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>pic
What mod is this?

nevermind i'm retarded

Attached: IMG_20190226_092807.jpg (1591x1440, 135K)

>vagina

Attached: 1391564066767.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Yes
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18308
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/271
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2620
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8238
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3657
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19168
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27059
It is one of the bigger modding scenes in skyrim

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8?tab=description

ooooh, looks good, i might go back to better vampires, just it broke my SSE last time i used it and it is now abandonware

Thanks, that exactly what I was looking for.

Attached: 1556286215325.gif (237x250, 58K)

>just it broke my SSE last time
what happened

>Marry Aela
>Leave her at home to travel with Serana
>The only dialog she ever gives me when I come home
>SOMETHING HAS CHANGED IN THE MOONS BROTHER
>SOMETHING HAS CHANGED IN THE MOONS BROTHER

Attached: 4L_LpWU4c9A.jpg (614x768, 125K)

God, I hate that there's only those stupid nord ships there.
Why is there no galleons? The East Empire Company is located there so they should have ships from all over.

She knows you're fucking Serana and she does NOT approve...

>recently redownload skyrim because I got the itch
>get legendary edition and didn't think anything of it, download a shitton of mods both sexual and for actual fun
>soon find out that all the cool new mods are only being made for SE

Feels like shit man, I've been made aware of a lot of cool mods just to find out they're for SE.

I mean, if you do the Dark Brotherhood quest then the Imperial ship shows up with the Emperor but other than that yeah, you'd have to mod it. I suppose you could argue that all of the ships are just out and about at the time, Tamriel really isn't that big of a place.

Attached: 20190909182618_1.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

From what I know, oldskyrim is for porn and SSE is for mods in general.

>not insatlling AFT so you can travel with your own waifu army
just get max restoration and let them fight everything

Yeah, wish I knew that before hand. The porn is cool but I actually enjoy the gameplay mods more.

Lotta black faces, and seeing black face on pale vamps is pretty jarring

>marrying the only Companion that doesn't want to cure herself because she's waiting to be knotted by Skjor at Hircine's Hunting Grounds

Why does no body care about airships in the Elder Scrolls universe?

Attached: Louis_Beauchamp.jpg (600x600, 56K)

>using AFT over EFF
degenerate

Is this true? I'm certainly not buying the same game twice but I'll gladly pirate SSE and spend another week modding it if it's got better graphical and gameplay mods. I always just play my on-going oldrim save that I pick up for a week or so every 6 months because it's such a chore finding new mods.

from /tesg/

>tl;dr: SSE for gameplay, LE for sex and waifus. SE is more stable and looks better unmodded, it's the recommended version for gameplay. SKSE-dependant LE mods won't work on SE and need to be ported by its creator in most cases, most other mods have been/can be ported, DIY ports are quick and easy. LE is still the go-to for sex and waifus, it is less stable and worse looking, but you can make it stable and better looking with mods. Nothing stops you from playing the game on LE either.

It's mostly that LE is for extreme screen archery at like 2 fps as it has slightly more added graphics shaders with ENB.

SSE is more stable and runs much better, there's plenty of pron mods for it.

SSE definitely runs significantly better is is not nearly as likely to crash. As for gameplay mods it pretty much has everything except for some obscure, hyper autistic weeb shit.

I always wondered, why don't these people just enlarge the map instead of working around the existing cities?

>there's plenty of pron mods for it.
still can't get futa mods to work for it

the fuck are you talking about, just slap one on with SoS

I think my autism with skyrim peaked when i liked an npc but it was just a merchant you couldnt marry so i googled how to change that with the console and such.

Felt like a legit autist

yeah the civil war mod is amazing in SSE

I can't get it to work with TBD for some reason it doesn't recognize the body

Nothing wrong with that, honestly. There's always that one NPC in all games that we like more than usual for some reason. Which was it?

I'm guessing you are probably talking about Carlotta?

>you can fucking marry Sanguine
Nigger, what?

Attached: 1569012584749.jpg (691x686, 100K)

Thanks anons. Don't give a shit about lewd mods, I just want to pretend I'm playing an actual RPG on nightmare difficulty mode with some nice visuals. It's not perfect but my 200+ modlist formed over years of autistic replaying has finally made it pretty fun, the only problem is that it crashes like a motherfucker so I basically have to save every 60 seconds.

Last time I looked at /tesg/ they recommended legendary edition for everything but that was years ago, thanks for the update.

Attached: 72850_20160314130319_1.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Yeah I'd say get SSE it's perfect for that, I get good fps with Rudy ENB and it looks great.

Attached: ScreenShot22.jpg (2560x1440, 998K)

>There will be no canon for non-main quest related stuff like always.
apparently player joining storm cloaks is cannon.

No it isn't.

Cant remember the name been years , it was a merchant on Markath. Just as you entered the city , might have been a jewelry merchant.
Sorry but it has been so long ago , but i do remember that no other npc took me like that one.

god damn those cannons were great.

>apparently player joining storm cloaks is cannon.
no it isn't you stormcuck

>can't marry cicero
>has all the voice files for it

Never been a fan of how open-ended they leave the champions of each game historically.

Ok i actually went and did some google-fu.

It was this one elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Hroki

there is nothing more cucked than fighting for the imperials, who are fighting for the elves.

>"Cannon" Spouse?

pic related

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x271, 50K)

Who cares. You need 300+ mods to make any female character in this game attractive.
The devs clearly didn't want you to feel attracked by any character. They just put marriage in because they knew retarded modders would fix it for them.

This almost hits my fetish of me being a human and my mom being a vampire; we are blood-related of course. Nothing sexual but as a young boy she has this teasing/femdom aura and feeds on me without my consent.

Any fanfics like this. I'll even stoop so low as to buy "fanfics" from Amazon for it. Even non-blood-related works. I have only ever found one fic with this scenario.

Half of the Internet is obsessed with that specific NPC believe it or not so it's nothing to worry about

Yeah but are sex anims this good?

>had a perfectly modded sexy Skyrim for taking screenshots/jerking off
>a few years ago I fucked up and lost all the mods I had for Skyrim after some shit happened to my HDD
>tried to mod Skyrim all over again, even had DynDOLOD with that amazing enhanced landscapes, but in the end couldn't bother anymore
Thinking again of modding my Skyrim... sad thing is that many mods I remember having years ago are no longer on old Skyrim Nexus.
Should I just go SE if I want to start anew?
pic is screenshot I took with TAZ enb with its own weather module plus DynDOLOD and Enhanced Landscapes (gone now) for oldskyrim.

Attached: 20171220171619_1.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

that's a tragic but stoic facial expression if I've ever seen one

>canon

its an open world rpg. there is no canon. forums have broken your brain

>didn't change his clothes for the marriage

embarissing

>who are fighting for the elves.
Ulfric is just a useful idiot for the thalmor, he is actively trying to destroy the empire that Talos created

I wish you could mod the game to play like Dark Souls.Skyrim's combat is retarded.
Also, regarding marriage, this

>Should I just go SE if I want to start anew?
yup

Attached: 19364-1541301436-1646335139.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

>Ulfric is just a useful idiot for the thalmor, he is actively trying to destroy the empire that Talos created

ahahahaha imagine this cope. The thalmor are useful for ulfric just as much as ulfric is to the thalmor.

If the empire can't defend against the thalmor, there is no reason to join them, especially when their first instinct is to bend the heel and fuck over their "future allies"

That's literally the entire existence of the Lore board on the old BGS forums
Bunch of faggots desu

>Should I just go SE if I want to start anew?
yes definitely. its actually way better than oldrim.

There are a lot of feelings in this post and zero facts.

that's only because I repeated what you said.

>Karliah will never sooth you to sleep with her voice

How the fuck are the stormcucks supposed to hold the AD without the Empire?

>letterbox effect
uuuggghhh why does fags like this so much, it's so rare to see that shit in professional photgraphy and only shitty blockbuster movies use that disgusting effect

same way they've been doing it now. Thalmor haven't done shit to them, in fact there is hardly any reason to even bother with them. The imperials are the whipping boys that are extending the reach of the Thalmor. If they just fight off the imperials they're fine.

Imperials have done nothing right. Especially being the "roman" race that is being controlled by a race that actually conquers like the romans.

We can share the knot

all the orcs look great in vanilla

Oblivion modding never really picked up despite having as much time to do so as Morrowind did.

>same way they've been doing it now.
they're fighting the Empire now, if the Empire leaves how the fuck can the stormcloaks hold off the AD?

>how the fuck can the stormcloaks hold off the AD?
same as before. skyrim is out of reach of the AD, and the cold alone fucks with them. logistically and realistically speaking, they would never touch skyrim. They're basically the old german tribes.

honestly amazing how little of the map they've touched.

based off of it where would 6 take place?

Attached: 0d8612bd6fdb29167a10caa89a305aa6[1].jpg (1543x1080, 346K)

In truth, the Thalmor just sit back throughout all this civil war and laugh their ass off. Because the whole situation suits them, especially with an independent Skyrim. Because I suspect that after the very close and costly victory of GW I, they are looking to break the empire through underground ways and divide and conquer policies before they are ready to attack again. Remember, the Mer don't repopulate as quickly as Men do.

If I were the Aldmeri Dominion of the Fourth Age, I would bring the empire to its knees by indirect methods and subterfuge, before I declared an open war against them. Not taking any chances this time, especially without having a powerful artifact that informs me of my opponents' moves.

Attached: 1mtlu1xobxzz.jpg (580x449, 47K)

>its actually way better than oldrim
All I know is that they fixed that terrible mountain texture flickering.
Is the uGridsToLoad the same valure as before? I remember the pop-in was dreadful unless you tweaked with the ini settings

Attached: 20171219013606_1.jpg (1920x1080, 729K)

They also fixed the memory leak, and utilize tech for new systems.

>Is the uGridsToLoad the same valure as before? I remember the pop-in was dreadful unless you tweaked with the ini settings

I've still had some issues with LOD. but that might have just been the mods I've installed

Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim II: Revengance
But I hope for valenwood or wherever the bosmer and their walking tree cities are

It's called Redfall and most are assuming it's Hammerfell, High Rock, Orsinium, and The Reach

There's no need for a dragonborn emporer since Martin sealed the gates of oblivion forever at the end of Oblivion when he destroyed the amulet of kings and himself.

Hammerfall honestly sounds like the most realistic.

they can go for the "based black man" protag, and they seem partial to more symplistic regions. Specially ones filled primarilly with humans. I honestly can't see them making a game with 90% argonians everywhere.

Its kind of a shame they never overlap the map. Would love to change things up and explore hammerfall or morrowind.

>nordgger

Not completely familiar with the lore, but how unrealistic was it for all the races to be the dragonborne?

Based and Lydiapilled

Attached: skyrimfu.jpg (1920x1080, 880K)

>they can go for the "based black man" protag
it's a character creator user

>but how unrealistic was it for all the races to be the dragonborne?
Being Dragonborne isn't bound by race. It's decided by a scatter brained god

>it's a character creator user

sure but the main character of skyrim was obviously the Nord in full iron. The face of hammer-fell would obviously be a redguard.

The dragon cult worships the guy who wants you dead you know, Alduin.

So the dragon borne of a random race is the best candidate for cyrodil's leader?

Hey user mind telling me what your strict rules are? I think a skyrim playthrough with restrictions could be fun

Dragon breaks.

maybe Alduin wouldn't want you dead if you agreed to be his bitch boy

He was such a slut too. He could have escaped that dungeon by himself no problem, but instead he knew you'd haul him off with the rest of the treasure you found there.

Beyond Skyrim never put a team together for neither Valenwood nor the Summerset Isles because while they're making the entirety of Tamriel, the engine straight up could not handle those places the way they're supposed to actually be without dumbing them down. You honeslty think Bethesda will be able to do it?

It also makes sense lorewise because based Hamerfell separated from the Empire and are fighting against the Thalmor. Also they could probably add Sword Singing as the Shout replacement

go back to bfa you nelf whore

great mod, shit faces. specially for succ

>add Sword Singing as the Shout replacement

Honestly I really hated shouts.

>It's called Redfall
Just an unconfirmed runour based on hearsay based on twitter shitposts

The emperor in oblivion is a breton in game.

And zenimax getting into a legal battle over a guy who copyrighted redfall for his book series

and they say storm cloaks are cucked.

I'd love to do a Goblin Slayer playthrough where I can only use the weapons from defeated enemies

Attached: Goblin_Slayer_Character_(Manga).png (536x1148, 658K)

probobly nobody but if i had to guess prolly ysolda or lydia

that sounds like nearly every playthrough without focussing on enchanting or smithing.

I mean more like using a sword to kill an enemy, sword breaks so I pick up his club, club breaks so I throw a knife to kill the spear guy then use the spear. It's a gameplay system that can honestly not really work with Skyrim's weapons and system management without making it tedious

Attached: e1480441977926.jpg (790x1186, 247K)

>it's a character creator user
AHAHAHAHA YEAH AS IF THAT'S EVER STOPPED BIOWARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 123597566264.jpg (452x452, 33K)

Sounds like BOTW. look for a breakable weapon mod.

Does the stinky village have a 10in diameter cock and fucked her for years without end?

Remember when you couldn't chose light skincolor for andromeda? that was great, fuck white people!

bethesda isn't bioware

Attached: eSkyrimDance2.webm.webm (282x480, 1.57M)

You could try mortal weapons

So you mean breath of the wild

kino

why don't you use cbbe with a tbd preset?

This is to go even further beyond cuckoldry. A cuck to surpass cuckolds.

Cuckold Gear.

NO

Attached: 20190605181405_1.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

this, be the dragon for the dragon

Did you put TBD in the correct load order?
Did you actually build the bodyslides?

What are some good rules I should impede myself with when playing Skyrim?

Roleplay a character archotype. Refrain from using anything outside their skill set, and act like them.

Do you need to build SoS in bodyslide?

Attached: 20024-1559917680-285394105.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

The official Hearthfire trailer showed the mc married to Aela, so if we had to pick a "canon" choice it's probably her.

Attached: 1483410084705.jpg (600x506, 69K)

oh no I don't think you do. thought you couldn't get TBD to work.

depends, give your character an alignment and stick to it, currently i am playing a vampire mage, i'm only allowed to drink from nobles, only allowed to use frost and blood magic plus bound weapons, only clothing not armor, etc

>We'll never see giant sabre cat khajits in Elseweyr

are you using the xpms skeleton?

Based

mfw there will never be a valenwood/elsweyr/black marsh elderscrolls game, nor one set in the akavir homeland

Yes I use XPMS because it's a requirement for TBD, but every time I try to get SoS to work for TBD, the MCM says it's not compatible with the character

Attached: 20024-1539640104-606666717.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

hmmmm... i used to use tbd in oldrim, but swapped to cbbe in sse it just became the standard body for most modders, are you using sse and if so are you using SoS full or SoS lite?

>Wolf slut
>Sex doesn't event buff you
>Going to wolf hell to get knotted

I'm using SSE and SoS full

Attached: 20024-1537648438-199727745.jpg (2244x2100, 1.94M)

it's a regional dialect

Is there any way to sex-ify a Skyrim installation without shifting through mods, load orders, bash patches, etc for several hours?

It's all so tiresome, I don't think I can do it again...

Attached: 1549132321415.png (1080x1080, 742K)

Yes. its so fucking idiot proof I was surprised how fast I got modded skyrim up and running again.

Have you tried any of the ERF SoS addons?

not yet

>They have scandinavian accents in Skyrim
No they don't they have american accents that they think sound scandinavian but isn't.

You can if you play TESO :)

they are more suited for futa play styles

Girls can't love girls, thats forbidden love

Any links, user? Please...

this. also if i'm roleplaying a dawnguard member, specifically a Dawnguard Paladin character, besides the prophecy bullshit there should be no reason for Serana to be allowed to live. My last full playthrough of the Dawnguard dlc I removed Serana's essential status at the end and crushed in her skull with my Legendary Dawnguard Warhammer (enchanted with fire and sunlight, the sunlight enchantment being from a mod).

Install Mod organizer 2.
Load skyrim through steam.
download SKSE 64, some enb and the newest enb series.
drag and drop all that shit into your skyrim folder.
download bodyslide, fnis, and all the mods your interested in. most of them are just click and download.
Run loot when you're done.
run fnis, and right click overwrite and name it FNIS.
run bodyslide through modorganizer, batch build all that shit.
Run SKSE through Mod organizer.

thats it.
Maks sure you have the right versions.(you should use SE tho).

ultimateskyrim.com/

loverslab.com/files/category/19-sexlab-framework/

>through steam

Attached: 1567276014698.png (1280x720, 217K)

what ever launcher you have. Just don't run the normal launcher through MO.

here you go champ: loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-sep-16-3885/

Why's that? I did that because otherwise I can't get any of the settings configurations in the .ini and things are working fine.

MO uses that to recognize where skyrim is installed.

>people want to marry the prince of rapes sloppy seconds
Are all Bethesdafags this cucked?

This reminds me of how good the quest to cure vampirism was in Oblivion. Morrowind’s is fairly simple but it’s obscure as hell. Skyrim’s is rather lackluster in comparison.

Amorous adventures is one of the best sex mods since it actually changes some of the followers dialogue to more lovey-dovey stuff after you complete their quest. Makes you think lydia actually likes you.

she cute

Id say cucking Ralof with Gerdur is cannon

But my personal fave is Hroki

Attached: Hroki.png (600x1000, 1.06M)

Hroki is a child you pedo

>I embariss

yes

Dawnguard was genuinely really poorly thought through.

Serena would have been better if she wasn't a vampire, and was just put in stasis.

It’s usually just up to whoever is writing them

>hroki is a teenager
>pedo

Learn the right term at least. A person who likes teenagers sexually is a ephebophile. People just think its funnier and easier to say pedo but get it right.

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Hroki

>Hroki is the only adult in-game who has the "Child" class. This could possibly mean that she is a teenager.

Only male vampires have been proven to be able to produce offspring, nothing on females.

Ralof is Gerdur's brother, not husband. That would be Hod.

Akavir isn't impossible if the Tsaesci appear human -- which at least one does.

She also occasionally sings as you travel.

Since the dragonborn is canonically a Dunmer assassin we can assume he married Jenassa and created art everywhere he went

Attached: 80126-0-1479050666.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

nice snek

I can't imagine this playing nicely with Skyrim's abomination animation system.

>install amorous adventures
>fuck nazeem's wife in front of the jarl

Attached: 1568718639962.gif (487x342, 230K)

Aren't the Akaviri supposed to be Asian looking people

>can learn in seconds
>greybeards learn in years and have to seclude

I turned Serana into a Khajiit.

Attached: definitelyNotaVampire.jpg (3840x2160, 1.38M)

Yes but there are also snake people

heresy

Attached: eSkyrimDance.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

Brainlet please
Just because the Imperial family were Dragonborns doesnt mean any Dragonborn is automatically emperor.
Swedish royal family is French, but it dosent mean any Frenchman is King of Sweden by birthright

is this in that mod The Gray Cowl of the Nocturnal? I thought it was shitty and way too confusing at times. Also most of the voice actors were cringey as hell. It also didn't actually feel like you were in Hammerfell. It just felt like some made up location that happened to be sandy and shit. You know what I mean.

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4509/?

>is this in that mod The Gray Cowl of the Nocturnal?
yes

Attached: eSkyrimPhysics test (1).webm (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Nice. Maybe one I'll install it again and play through it properly. It took to long to get to the actual desert areas of that mod and I ended up using noclip (tcl) to get through a lot of the puzzle bullshit.

btw my captcha included palm trees. more of a sign that should play that mod again.

Attached: sandy_captcha.png (1366x732, 467K)

woops I just noticed I linked the special edition of the

The Gray Prince

of the mod*

didn't notice the captcha was clear. anyways I'm guessing most people play SSE now. I hope I get a new laptop soon so I can play SSE instead of Oldrim.

Me and the Mrs have a hunch that Elder Scrolls VI will take place across multiple territories, where the topal sea will serve as its center. Its the perfect nexus to resolve, and/or create a dragon break resulting in multiple resolutions, the events of the world up until this point. The borders of the third Aldimiri dominion, the newly formed empire of Argonia, and the collapsing Empire all intersect here. Argonia in particular is interesting because in truth, it comprises the areas we know the least about. I imagine Argonia is also probably home the most Akavir related ruins/relics in all of Tamriel, which might be neat.

>and I ended up using noclip (tcl) to get through a lot of the puzzle bullshit.
Everyone did that

Attached: 1510104073911.jpg (2560x1440, 1.72M)

Why isnt he a redguard

>Me and the Mrs

Attached: 1558380683590.jpg (356x390, 22K)

>Me and the Mrs

Attached: dkkL4up - Imgur.gif (600x600, 244K)

Yeah but I might prefer to actually figure them out myself. I just didn't like how much that mod had you doing shit with daedra and traveling through their realms. Like that weird hilly place with all those crazy daedra sorcerers and you had to find some obscure items to progress. I played that mod a long time ago (like at least maybe 4-5 months ago) so I don't remember the details too well. Also the ending was super weird. I actually hadn't played through the full Thieves Guild questline in Oblivion when I played The Gray Cowl of the Nocturnal so I didn't fully understand some of the references unfortunately (like the arrow of extrication, or whatever it was called).

Is that so?

Attached: Belharza_the_Emperor_-_concept-art_by_Michael_Kirkbride.jpg (700x670, 206K)

I'm not someone who uses nsfw mods but this looks really good. I assume you're play on Skyrim Special Edition. Even then, idk how can get your character to move like that and the textures to look that good. I need to get a powerful computer eventually and try to do that (max out the graphics and improve movements and all that).

>like that and the textures to look that good. I need to get a powerful computer

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (658x518, 49K)

it's the Mrs and I you fucking retard

Lmao loser

You're saying that it doesn't require as much power as I think? Well I'm not too up to date on computers and shit unfortunately. Anyways thanks. I'll use that as reference for when I buy a new computer.

Bosmer>everything else

Attached: 22586-1547397670-1757256002.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

She's cute. Better have nice feet or I hang her for poaching

>Better have nice feet
a lot Bosmer don't wear footwear

Attached: 22586-1547397674-582388685.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

I want to kill that vampire cunt not marry her.

Well I hope for her sake that she does. Otherwise her feet will be hard and calloused. That would be a disappointment. I'd have to hang her.

That Dark Elf mage in the college

She's probably hunt you down and eat your flesh before that happened

Attached: 1509033924858.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Tell me... more...

>Need to complete companion quest line to get all those njada aela and ria
fug u todd

Attached: 20190718075435_1.jpg (1440x810, 204K)

Bosmer have to eat everything that they kill so they don't upset the Green Heart Pact. And in times of war they starve themselves and fast before the battle. After the battle they HAVE to eat their fallen enemies.

Attached: 1510590982343.jpg (1920x1080, 928K)

That would be really cool but it'd be hard to make the Empire interesting unless you go the Caesar's Legion route of showing Leyawiin as the burned, bloody beachead of the unstoppable army. The only Imperial presence in the region is Leyawiin and it's traded hands historically. Cyrodiil has little more than superficial presence in the region. Rimmen could be interesting as people of uncertain loyalty.

I know my lore you nit-wit. You had stirred my loins. Now I am angry again.

Why did Todd make her such waifubait (whether you think it was good or bad waifubait, Serana was waifubait) if they weren't going to let you put a ring on her?

Attached: 20190908231811_1.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

look up Skyrim Immersive Porn on Pornhub

Attached: 1523974667905.jpg (1920x1080, 958K)

No. It will be in Hammerfell, maybe with a bit of High Rock (maybe in DLC).

Attached: indra.jpg (1745x1080, 589K)

I fucking hate Skyrim armour so fucking much. Almost all of it is retarded shit that would be a pain in the ass to walk in. It looks like weight training gear for adding mass to your hips for some conditioning reason. The steel armour isn't even designed in a way that it could be put on by a humanoid.

Yeah. Less is more sometimes.

Attached: Souls Armor.jpg (1920x2739, 335K)

This, always use amoreus adventures mod to make Mommy, Serana my lovers.
This milfy vamp too.

Todd likes his waifus -- see PrettyKitty. The real cringe is making her look as close to Kate Beckinsale as possible.

Lydia is already Balgruuf's bastard niece
Plus she's sworn to carry your burdens (children) even without marriage

If (((Hjalti))) can claim it so can you.

Amorous Adventures lets you do it, but the base game desperately needs the ability to marry Elisif and claim the throne of Skyrim

That mod is great. You can have a harem of lovers. Valerica, Serana, Sybille, Elisif, dunmer girls like azura priestess...

The world needs more Skyrim smut featuring Elenwen/Thalmore females falling to the power of the Dragonborn's canonically big Nordic cock.

It's wrong to fuck your housecarls.

Attached: Jordis 41999391272_dc272b9b26_o.jpg (2160x3840, 1.99M)

How can it be wrong when they so desperately want it.

no it isn't

Unwashed barbarian. I bet she smells.

Attached: 11505253-1522108693.jpg (2400x3360, 683K)

>start playing skyrim after modding it
>playing some unique character idea build
>play for several hours
>suddenly get a new idea for a cool character build
>proceed to make that character
>play several hours with it
>happens again
repeat. I finally said fuck it and am a generic Nord 2H warrior in heavy armor.

Play this and every time you die, you start a new character

ultimateskyrim.com/

Attached: 1507062693682.jpg (2560x1440, 2.27M)

what armor mod is that armor from? I wont be able to make it look that good I just want to have it for when I finally get a new computer.

Guard Armor Overhaul

Attached: 1510551518862.jpg (7680x5760, 3.71M)

I THINK it's the falkreath armor?

Got a link? I like the look of that one. I have my own private guard armor overhaul I did, but it's a bit ramshackle.

Attached: guard_uniques.jpg (1736x1480, 922K)

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22671

I love Jordis so much bros, kinda wanna reinstall Skyrim just for her

Serana's pretty great even if your not waifu-ing her she still makes a great friend.
The problem stems from the same issue all Bethesda companions have: You play the companion quest line slowly building a relationship with this character, Learning about who they are, There thoughts and feelings. In dawnguard Serana has an extra dialogue for almost everything you do, Go somewhere related to the quest line? Talk to Serana she'll have unique dialogue specific to that part of the game. You can almost always ask her multiple questions usually along the lines of "Hey what do you think about X?" and then when you've finally completed this huge journey (especially in Serana's case) You go over to say hello maybe ask what she wants to do next:
(We need to seperate for a while)
(I need you to do something)
(Stay here)
Thats all you fucking get. Granted maybe she converts from vampirism but what a terrible depressing feeling.
The one good thing about fallout 4 is that the companions didn't feel like they were fucking dead when you completed the quest line

>the companions didn't feel like they were fucking dead when you completed the quest line
Serana's a vampire tho, she's undead when you find her

canon*

Damn it user I mean it, Companions that feel like real friends you gained along your journey and then DONT immediately lose all dialogue options are 10/10

Attached: sk.jpg (756x1200, 402K)

>lose all dialogue
that has more to do with Serana being part of the DLC, go play Dragonborne and listen to Neloth talking, some of his lines are patchwork of just stuff he said earlier, the budget for DLCs is shit

Soul trapping a person sounds like it would take a huge toll both physically and psychologically on someone that isn't the Dragonborn or already familiar with necromancy. Sucks that you can't convince the Dawnguard to allow you to stay as a vampire. It's still GOTY for that armor alone

Attached: 1559354833277.jpg (600x600, 138K)

The fuck is this ultimate skyrim bullshit you have been shilling in this thread, fag?
Let the newbies learn things out themselves like we all had to instead of that dumbass shit

Thanks! Those look great. is the helm from this mod? nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26983/
Yeah I think so too because of the logo on the chest piece. Also it's not included in this post

>Let the newbies learn things out themselves
they are literally too lazy to learn

Attached: 1534639604090.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Narandil should be the canon husband.

Attached: -.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

>The one good thing about fallout 4 is that the companions didn't feel like they were fucking dead when you completed the quest line
that's spot on. I wish I could play Fallout 4 but my laptop is a soggy potato. I'll get a new laptop or pc soon enough though (and i will fucking do it this time, i've been not trying hard enough to save up money).

What mods? Is that EEO?

I hate those GOT-like armors.

how soggy? 4 has plenty of performance mods

Attached: 1531967921987.png (1600x887, 1.85M)

Vanilla: Mjoll > Aela > Serana
Modded: Seranaholic > Bijin Mjoll > shit >>>>> whatever Aela overhaul.

My dude it should be from immersive armors then. You cant craft it i know that. I think you have to console it. The only npc who wears it is the housecarl or whatever in falkreaths palace

Im the guy your replying to and:
>I wish i could play fallout 4
No you dont lol its not worth it for the well done companions

If you're asking for the pale elf, basically yes it is eeo but also using the snow elf race mod and some tweaks but if you're asking for the yellow elf he is Narandil google it.

That's horrifying

I think Aela has one of the most beautiful npc overhaul called Aela sylvan makeoverit it make her looks like this (not my picture) and also it adds scars into her body.

Attached: 40495-2-1376834874.jpg (1364x768, 226K)

what mod gives you weapons on your back?

no one cares about ingjard huh

a mod called VIS, it just puts static weapons in your apparel section, you can't draw or unholster them

Attached: 1561338996017.jpg (1327x3245, 2.08M)

That’s fucking hideous also look at her skin she looks too dirty.

>look at her skin she looks too dirty.

Attached: TTG.gif (480x270, 74K)

Always thought it was Aela.

true, but it's pretty bad. I was getting 12-15 fps at BEST. So yeah...playing it in that state is not really an option. It's weird though because older games I can play at that framerate. It's a very different game but Dark Souls 1 is known for running like crap without fixes like DSFix and that program that helps you be able to do co-op and pvp. Now once I have all that installed it still runs at around 15-20 fps but I can play it just fine. Some games are so new that anytime it dips below 20 fps it's a no-go. My laptop is a dual core from 2016 so yeah I just need to stop wasting money and buy a somewhat powerful one for like $600-$800. I know it's better if I get one for like 1,200 but that's too much for me right now.

Oh okay. I'll try to remember both of those things. Sometimes I use Immersive Armors but it causes crashes for me somewhat often (I get a notification of some massive like texture failure or something and then it ctd's).

Actually yes I do. Fuck off. Fallout 3 and FONV aren't modern enough for me to enjoy as much as I used to. I have hundreds of hours in both fo3 and fonv and I don't enjoy as much as I used to.

She is a strong nord woman, a huntress and also a werewolf at the same time, so she as no time for makeup or clean herself, her body must be covered in dirt and blood.

Attached: 1515272030259.jpg (2560x1152, 916K)

Though she is apparently not busy enough to get her hair done professionally and undergo plastic surgery to look like that

what armor is that?

a mish mash armor made from star wars battlefront and sniper elite rendered into the creation engine

Attached: 1512896843226.png (1600x900, 1.85M)

Attached: 20190923225528_1.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

>muh I want a real woman into my game
This is how Aela really looks.

Attached: 3456.jpg (2560x1440, 1.48M)

All these chuckle fucks not even talking about the real waifu.

Attached: tumblr_o2bfqhf8oO1uxiogwo1_500.png (500x500, 42K)

>LUSTY

>raptor sloots

Attached: 70376-4-1488166371.jpg (1920x1080, 816K)

Pretty nice looking Serana.

There is no need to be upset user im trying to help you. Fallout 4 will bring you nothing. You will not feel fulfilled or like you accomplished something, there will not be a story to enjoy. Everytime inwant to re-install i tell myself no just remember last time
T. 500 hours in fallout 4

She's really pretty.

do you feel the same way about TES?

i dunno about that user but for me something about the skyrim modding community comes off and more well done than the fallout 4 mods but i wish fallout 4 had the same level because a sexy shooter looter would be what im looking for but fallout 4 still rubs me the wrong way

Attached: 20190920160438_1.jpg (1920x1080, 719K)

Great post. Elisif best girl

Serana is smart. She immediately knew how to talk to the Dragonborn in modern Tamrielic despite having been sleeping for millennia, and despite the fact that Tamrielic has evolved significantly (from the Latin equivalent in Oblivion to the Italian equivalent in Skyrim) in only 2 centuries. Thank you Todd.

Tl;dr - everything is canon

>The games are supposed to start with you in prison, not end that way.

Attached: 1568381358634.jpg (400x216, 18K)

Looks like Gentiana but hotter

Oblivion is better

play oblivion for an hour then tell me that again

I mean you can already do that, he just made some quests to add justification for fucking them.

But they are sworn to carry my burdens.

The best part about that mod is how most of the quests are better written than most of Skyrim's actual questlines.

Lydia of course.

Attached: lydia comparison.png (932x679, 820K)

Ysolda

Attached: s3nhp2jbt8m01.jpg (800x450, 110K)

>Me my wife and her bull (bless the ground he stands on)

>thinking bethesda would ever do something that complicated to make

You'll get skyrim 2.0 with all the snow turned brown and you'll like it.

Why can't any other game but modded skyrim satisfy my simultaneous desire to fight and explore through a fantasy world AND fuck a bunch of hot girls everywhere I go?

Skyrim does both kind of mediocrely, but it's the only thing that does both.

>Yes. Further. Into the bowels.

>Load up 200+ mods on Skyrim to play the game exactly how I want to
>Random, unpredictable crashes, sometimes after an hour, sometimes after 5 minutes

I can't continue. Any time I get immersed in the game it is crushed immediately.

Attached: Nothing to Himo about.png (637x621, 351K)

Just look at her.

Attached: Serana.jpg (670x376, 20K)

greybeards spend their entire life in some dusty smelly monastery to learn a handful of shouts
the dragonborn goes around killing lizards and fucking bitches while mastering half the draconic vocabulary in seconds

Got a link to that outfit my dude? Or a name at least.

>less is more
>posts fucking cape armor

Same, been playing for years, decided to take a break and now I come back and nothing fucking works. Crashes every few minutes.

The best Seranaholic version imho

Attached: 1483411928710.jpg (2560x1152, 737K)

i wish you could fuck cute vampire girls in the witcher 3

hahahahahaha retard

Are there even cute vampire girls in the Witcher? It's all about Ciri, Yennefer and Triss as far as I know. Well, maybe also Anna.