World of Warcraft: BfA

The end of the Horde vs Alliance war drops tomorrow (or at least partially due to timegating).
Blizzcon is a month away.
What are your predictions?

Attached: 1098279-8-article_m-1.jpg (559x314, 55K)

> or at least partially due to timegating
why would they timegate the content in the patch?

Because that's what they've been doing all expansion and because it lines up perfectly to build up hype to Blizzcon, with the final part with two long cinematics dropping the week before?

Because it’s standard operating procedure by this point. They pull this shit with every patch.

I remember them already doing that back in WoD when I still played, if not even earlier.

monthly
active
users

Attached: 1568465908003.png (300x300, 157K)

Its funny cause timegating actually made me unsub back in legion. I just wanted to do surumar shit man. And the unobtainable raid gear taunting you in the transmog menu didnt help.

When is Blizzard gonna finally admit they shouldn't have listened to Ian?

Probably once it's too late.

>kill off sylvanas
>replace with ULTIMATE LIGHT ALIGNED UNDEAD
>everything goes back to every faction being perfect good boys fighting over dumb misunderstandings like papa metzen always intended
i wish the horde was cool again

Attached: orcvictory-1024.jpg (1024x768, 541K)

Speaking of Blizzcon.
Is Warcraft 3 Reforged still a thing? We had no updates on it whatsoever since its annoucement. And it's supposed to come out in 2019.
I smell either a big delay or cancellation.

I hope you're not implying Sylvanas "The Wrathgate was plotted less than fifty yards from my throne" Windrunner was ever cool

Release date announcement at Blizzcon, either December or delayed until Jan/Feb.

Expect a bundle deal with preordering 9.0 expac.

Chronicles implies she knew about it and just let it happen.

I do approve of the fact that the orc on the pic is making a devil's horns gesture. That's really metal. I guess Metzen's heart was in the right place.

I don't mean Sylvanas was cool, I wish the faction was full of violent demon worshiping retards again. Sylvanas going full retard and murdering tons of people was the closest WoW has ever gotten.

Sylvanas was ok when she wasn't the center of attention. She was clearly evil as fuck but the Horde tolerated her since she was useful and the Alliance couldn't do shit because the blight is too OP, plus most of the fucked up shit was in secret like the experiments with humans.

Making her warchief basically ruined her character and the Horde, since she went from sneaky evil bitch to saturday cartoon villain and the Horde has no real reason to follow her. Hell most of the Horde disliked her even before she became the Warchief.

Attached: 1563652816991.png (756x720, 628K)

Please don’t die

Attached: 806655B9-B576-4055-ABA7-101EC592C12B.png (300x415, 220K)

diablo immortal 2

Why doesn't his eye glow just because it's blind?

WoW post Lich King is a non-canon alternate timeline

Attached: 6b3f6fa1bc9ffc8d6d5b32671092784e55edb6b7474b2e8c6773b1a2de63dcba.jpg (1724x1241, 348K)

How bugged is the questline going to be now that they never put it out on the PTR to avoid spoilers?

>plus most of the fucked up shit was in secret like the experiments with humans.
Undercity has had humans in cages since vanilla.

You're not alone. Timegating usually comes with some of the worst repeatable content and now-a-days everything is so fucking luck based the best way to play is to just not

Something that was also interesting was that the undead weren't nearly as op as they thought they were
a single drunk gnome managed to create a better blight than they could, it's just that the forsaken were the only ones evil enough to actually use it

The Horde hasn’t been cool since TBC.

Is there a Yea Forums guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon?

Attached: 1401475443072.jpg (300x295, 8K)