You stupid morons

If you cheered, praised, shared and made memes are about this shitty moment, then congratulations dipshit! -- you're why E3 2020 is now a "media and influencer festival". This one moment made them realize people were talking more about the celeb than the damn game. You stupid, eggy vaginas.

Attached: 2786e7e622762762ytq.png (950x534, 241K)

Yeah, it was totally THIS ONE moment.

Not, like, the years and years of increasing Twitch/Youtube/e-celeb visibility.

No, it was all Keanu.

>implicking we weren't heading down that route regardless of Keanu and whatever else
Consider sushimi

Attached: 1551299315051.jpg (489x648, 84K)

>out of touch boomers see a 'celebrity' get a big applause
>hire more celebrities
>fail to realise that it's who the celebrity is, not that they are a celebrity
Boomers are retards, who knew? E3 needs to fuck off anyway.

>you're why E3 2020 is now a "media and influencer festival"
No you homo. It's like that because the big 3 don't need that shitshow anymore and it's been on it's deathbed for years.

If anything you should've ignored Nintendo Direct and whatever MS and Sony's garbage shows are called.

whats up resetera

but i like Keanu

I cheered and i clapped and i bought some monster and doritos, i also pre-ordered it for my family the instant. I also bought marvel superhero shirts after to cool myself down after the hype.

I just cant wait when it all comes crashing down, no wonder sony decided to pull out of that shit.

So we're one step closer to the collapse of this industry? Great.

>MAN FROM MOVIE!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1558620475072.jpg (428x618, 19K)

Give ME Bug wife!

Attached: Small Bug.jpg (308x499, 26K)

>sushimi
Do you mean sashimi? Sudoku?

>It's your fault for being excited for literally the only cool and funny part of E3.
Keanu > Trannypunk

Do you ever get tired of being a contrarian 24/7?

>MAN FROM MOVIE!!

Attached: soyboy.gif (444x250, 3.62M)

I haven't really payed attention to E3 for the past five years. Shit's lame but Keanu is pretty cool.

Keep crying lmaoo

oh ok

Attached: 1231313.jpg (485x338, 33K)

>keanu is pretty cool
MAN FROM MOVIE!!!

>freegifmaker
hello underrage reddit

Who gives a shit? Literally the only thing E3 was good for during the past decade was cringe moments and occasionally a good announcement.
Hopefully now that E3's dead all the worthwhile game announcements won't be hoarded until June anymore.

How dare anybody can like an actor.

hello soi that is in the gif

The guy who called Keanu breathtaking still refuses to let go. He's let it completely dominate his character, and it's so fucking laughable. His Twitter is @petertheleader if you want to see his autism.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-103430_Twitter.jpg (1080x1162, 558K)

t. cuckface

lmfao

audible ugh

The world is going down the drain fast. Can you imagine giving a shit about the state of E3 of all things? grow up

You're so smart and special OP

E3 was shit way before that.
I for one am really glad it's now called that way, hopefully you retards will feel shame and fuck off instead of shilling that stupid show.

fpbp
the keanu shit was the result, not the cause

Good to hear; never found this trash to be interesting or even necessary.

Attached: 1569136022850.jpg (960x960, 172K)

OP has autism and the rest of the fake gaymers "liked" when keanu stepped on stage and was revealed in the trailer so he hates it
it's the autism

Maybe they'd talk about the game if they showed gameplay but they had a closed presentation.

how old are you?
posting here long?

Pathetic.

Literally who even considered E3 important? Everyone watches it to look out for memeable moments and make cringe compilations.

you shouldn't samefag

All the games shown at e3 were shit though
might as well meme over keanu

Keanu is the only one who could pull it off because he just keeps to himself and doesn't spew politics like the other Hollywood retards. When they toss in celebs, E3 will go the way of the Oscars, and viewership will plummet.

Are the jhon wick movies even that good?.I only know that guy from Matrix and the movie with the ayylmao who kills all the humans but then it doesnt