How to fix World of Warcraft with Classic+

How to fix World of Warcraft with Classic+

>You can now attack players in your own faction. Lowers your rep with a faction based on whatever race that player you killed is.
>Third faction is pirate faction. Based in Booty Bay and all other Goblin towns.
>You can now learn languages of other races
>Karazhan, Grim Batol and Uldum raids
>Mount Hiyjal, Northern Plaguelands and Quel'Thalas zones
>Unfinished zones such as Azshara and Blasted Lands gets done
>Rebalancing of classes
>new recipe crafts
>Jewelcrafting added
>More Unique items that do interesting things such as lifesteal, curse, chance to X
>You now drop gold and trade goods(such as ore, herbs) from your bags when you get killed by another player.
>New talents trees like in TBC
>You get more talent points from specific long and difficult class quests that requires you to kill Raid and dungeon bosses.
>Guild halls in an instanced zone like the PvP Barracks in Stormwind and Orgrimmar
>New items drop from many bosses
>New interesting item sets

Attached: world-of-warcraft-classic-button-01-1566253968524.jpg (980x980, 213K)

WOW sounds terrible

fuck off retail tranny classic is perfection, dont need classic+

Classic is massive failure, Blizzard even blocked census addons, you know add-ons that we're a viable since vanilla

Are these bots? I literally see these types of replies every WoW classic thread.

>anyone who hurts my feelings is a bot
go dilate mentally ill faggot

They are (sub)human dedicated shitposters from discord. Which is more sad.

Attached: 56.jpg (408x431, 11K)

>implying blizzard can do anything without fucking it up

seethe and cope harder retail trannies, your game much like your manhood dead and gone.

Every one of your ideas is stupid and mixing Roleplay with Gameplay is a terrible move. The mechanics already don't make sense for roleplay half the time and adding in a bunch of shit that serves no purpose other than to further confuse players, it shouldn't be added.

>kill players from same faction
>get their trade goods
I really want this. I have had a black lotus stolen from me twice because I was unlucky and failed to pick it up. But since the player who took my lotus is a Horde player like me I cant do shit about it. I hate that you literally cant do anything against other players in your own faction.

If an alliance is taking my quest objective I can simply kill him. If a mage takes my objective and declinez invite I cant do shit. How is that fair?

>If a mage takes my objective and declinez invite I cant do shit. How is that fair?
Because you can wait five seconds and the objective reappears like magic.

There is literally nothing about roleplay here except learning Languages. But that is mostly so that you can communicate with other Pirates who used to be Horde/Alliance.

>how to fix wow classic
Fuck off back to retail tranny

Try leveling up before you speak noob. High level mobs takes ages to spawn.

>add all these zones I want to explore, they were in the lore!!!
>attack players in your faction
>pirate faction at all
>learn languages
>drop gold and items on death from another player
>Guild halls
>Talent points for doing long quests (wow i did this hard quest my character should be so powerfulll!!!)
All of this is stupid roleplay shit. The rest of it is pipe dreams and vague comments on what should change.
>Rebalance classes!!
To what? Do you want warriors to be healers or something?

>plays MMORPG
>hates RPG elements
wut?

Attached: 1561653085091.jpg (768x768, 62K)

Those aren't RPG elements, you dip. Those are simply roleplay mechanics that serve no general gameplay purpose.

RPG elements are things like the talent tree that exists and the different class system.

Yeah warriors should be healers. Why not? You some kind of a roleplayer or something?????

im sure you thought this was actually a good insult but it really doesn't make any sense

tranny mad af

Yeah dude lemme just slap a dev team on that. How does the current WoW team sound to you?

> Those are simply roleplay mechanics that serve no general gameplay purpose

More than half of those things he mentioned would have a direct impact on general gameplay

>You can now attack players in your own faction. Lowers your rep with a faction based on whatever race that player you killed is.
I want this so bad.

Okay let me break it down for you. But I will only do this once since I do believe you are a retard.

>attacking players in your own faction
This is to cause tension and risk when dealing with other players. Don't want to get killed? Then don't be a douchebag.
>dropping gold and items
This is something that has been done in mmos for a long time before WoW broke the cycle with it casual audience(like you). Dropping items and gold again adds risk to dealing with other players. So if someone takes your Thorium vein you can simply kill them and get it from them.
>guild halls
Yes this is roleplay
>talent points in class quests
This is to add substance and player retention in the game by doing quests. You know, quests is what you do in Warcraft. A lot of them. Unless you are some trogdolyte spellcleave farmer, which I do indeed think you are.
>rebalance classes
No, this does not mean warriors should be healers. This simply means that Elemental Shamans, Boomking, Ret paladins are not utter dogshit in DPS. Are you that dense that you cannot understand that?
>Pirate faction
You can't go around killing people in your own faction without being punished. This is simply a way for those who want to PK to not be totally closed off from the game. Do you even know what PK means?

Good thing the zones are empty these days.

Attached: huh.png (372x351, 117K)

>Muh Classic is perfectly balanced

Yeah, that's why 60% of the population plays Warriors

I'd say it is 30% warriors, 30% priests and 30% mages. 10% is the rest. I am actually amazed that there are so few Rogues and Hunters.

>wow now I can walk and be attacked by any player rather then the enemy faction
And what """gameplay purpose""" does it serve to attack people on the same faction as you? Especially when it would remove reputation, removing the ability for you to go to major cities that are in your faction.

>This is to cause tension and risk when dealing with other players.
This already exists in the form of CONTESTED ZONES.
>Don't want to get killed? Then don't be a douchebag.
This is absolutely not how the mentality of gamers works though, as we've seen time and time again in games like GTAV, where players kill other players immediately after successfully finishing a Heist, just so they can take their money. Do you really want to play a game where you can't trust even someone of the same race and faction as you?

> Dropping items and gold again adds risk to dealing with other players.
It just adds incentive for people to be dicks to each other. The reality is that if you're playing and you lose all your shit to some dude higher level than you, that's just blatantly unfun.

>This is to add substance and player retention in the game by doing quests.
This just unbalances everything and makes these "talent point quests" a mandatory thing to do for every and any player.

>Are you that dense that you cannot understand that?
I'm supposed to discern every thing you mean when you only put "Rebalance Classes"? I'm asking you what does that mean to you, balance to a warrior player is different than balance to a priest player. Don't just make vague cries for doing something, actually do something.
>Pirate faction
Yeah because everyone loves the neutral faction pandas, right? Just go farm your Bloodsail reputation. That's really what you should imply they do, expand on the Bloodsail, give them a city that players who do grind rep for them can go to and do quests rather than just a silly pirate hat.

Or we just remake another wow vanilla

I'd love to be able to torment people who ruin instances, ninja loot and otherwise try to worsen my PvE experience by being a faggot, so I'm all for the first suggestion.

>And what """gameplay purpose""" does it serve to attack people on the same faction as you?
Just look at current WoW and observe any scenario in which a player purposely trains mobs onto someone of the same faction to kill them so that they have the area to themselves, or sacrifices themselves to Kazzak to keep the raid group that's fighting him from killing him. Just because it doesn't seem like a good idea to implement the ability to FFA at will doesn't mean it would serve no gameplay purposes.

>blizzard blocked census addons
Wat?
No
I have mine on, it says there are around 35000 horde players

Attached: 0e8.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

>look at these players abusing the mechanics to be dicks
>let just give them mechanics to be dicks on purpose
nice

>Just because it doesn't seem like a good idea to implement the ability to FFA at will doesn't mean it would serve no gameplay purposes

>allowing players to dick over others is gameplay purpose
Are you autistic?

Forget it, he is fucking retarded, anything you might say goes from one ear to the other
He doesn't even imagine why everyone else thinks he is a fucktard, best thing you should do is ignore him

Give them time, they'll come to the same conclusion every other mmo already came to.

It would be a GAMEPLAY function, that serves a PURPOSE albeit a dickish one. If you can't grasp that at this point then I honestly don't know what else to tell you.

Obviously he's both autistic and retarded. Just look how every one of these "le unrestricted wpvp sandbox MMO" crashed and burned in less than 3 months. Every time it devolves in a huge zerg killing everybody and people quitting.

>This already exists in the form of CONTESTED ZONES.
Talking about players in my own faction. Retard. If me and another horde is trying to get a Black Lotus then why shouldnt I be able to kill him just like I would be able to kill an Alliance?

>Do you really want to play a game where you can't trust even someone of the same race and faction as you?
Yes. I do. In fact I have played a good amount of other MMORPG's where this is exactly the case. Trust actually matters and it is not artificially forced.

>It just adds incentive for people to be dicks to each other.
And dicks usually get punished as a whole by the community. I don't think you have played games where you can kill someone anywhere at anytime. But usually when someone kills another it will almost always be called out and that person will in turn get hunter.
>The reality is that if you're playing and you lose all your shit to some dude higher level than you, that's just blatantly unfun.
Obviously if someone is higher level than you kills you then you don't drop items and gold. Stupid.

>This just unbalances everything and makes these "talent point quests" a mandatory thing to do for every and any player.
If you learn to read then you will realize that I said these quests will be tied into dungeons and raid bosses. Which gives people a reason to do dated dungeons and raids so that other people who come in later can have a opportunity to get gear. This eliminates the current problem retail has with how they game is all about the latest patch and any new Raid gets tossed in the trash. So yes, there is a specific purpose for class quests. Not only are they long, costs gold which stimulate the economy but they also get people to do objectives together which promotes social gameplay.

>Yeah because everyone loves the neutral faction pandas, right?
Duuh durr nutral mean da pandas?!?! Idiot.

Yes. Casual whiny basedboys hate when strong chads kill them.
>"BUT I WANNA BE A SOLO ANTI-SOCIAL LOSER IN A MMORPG!"
Yup, that is why retail is what it is today.

>BR/russian/pinoy zerg
>"chad"
t. BR/russian/pinoy

>In fact I have played a good amount of other MMORPG's where this is exactly the case
Oh really, which?

Jesus christ, you really have zero understanding of game design or even how World of Warcraft works right now in combining all its elements. All you want to do is add in more PvP for no reason, allow players to dick over each other for literally no reason other than "lol i can do this!!!" and then you don't want to be dicked over yourself by some higher level.
You can't have your cake and eat it too.
is 100% correct, there isn't an MMO on the market that has these features because they aren't conductive to the game

this

the hardk0r oldschool mmos are shit because people are discouraged from cooperating when everyone can be an item stealing, sabotating, Corp Por casting bellend
WoW took the scene by the storm because it had the sense to remove that shit among other shit mechanics.

>You now drop gold and trade goods(such as ore, herbs) from your bags when you get killed by another player.
No thank you, I already get ganked by lvl 60s enough without adding the incentive to steal my paltry 3g and bag full of shit herbs added onto it.

Attached: 1527796626805.jpg (620x349, 110K)

>pvp bad
then stick to PvE? There are options for you. Use them.

why not, warriors are already the best DPS, Tank, and PvP class, might as well just make them the best healers as well

I play on a PvP server, and no where did I say PvP was bad.

PvP all the time from anyone anywhere is bad.

>lvl 25
>feeling burnedout already
>majority of friends are 45+
>grinding is losing its luster

Maybe I should just go be a RetailCuck again

Attached: 1565901940522.jpg (1024x917, 65K)

>>pvp bad
Said nobody.

Also, there was like 2-3 dozen of MMORPGs with these kind of PvP released during the last decade. Why aren't you playing them? Oh wait, all of them failed, like your life, lol

>b-but le chad hardcore pvp
Go play Quake. You are good at videogames and don't need the clutch of numbers and gear of MMOs to win, right?

you should be leveling with your friends

Work gets in the way, I miss one night and it feels like I cant catch up,

yeah i know the feeling
guess just try a guild for the time being till you catch up

PvE "permadeath":
Die in any instance or raid, lose all your gear and your character loses 2 levels.

PvP permadeath:
Die in any world PvP and your character forfeits one piece of gear at random to the killing blow deliverer and half your gold (rounded up).