When did you quit?

When did you quit?

Attached: 90.jpg (760x428, 85K)

I'm still playing...

never started playing it

Yes yes synthesis was a mistake.
But the idea of scalling crafting and the craftable uniques were good

Anyone who says Synthesis was bad is exactly what made Path of Exile a terrible game all about speed clearing and muh loot-splosions. Kindly kill yourself you faggot ass nigger I hate you all for ruin this awesome game.

Good thing I got Path of Diablo.

Attached: 657.jpg (700x467, 38K)

But I'm logged in right now, literally.

Attached: what.jpg (528x634, 85K)

fuck this shitty thread what are you guys builds rn

>Path of Incel
No thanks, I enjoy having lots of sex with female women.

>6l lore and voidforge day one, uber-elder/counsil/uber-atziri day two. hh day four.
>got literally FIVE blighted map to drop
>opened two and didnt get loot couse invisible mobs
this game is a fucking joke since they have added new acts. Legacy was the last good league. Its impossible to play this garbage more than five days. I ve spend more time on d3 season.
kys

>le epic zoomer meta followed by a slow ass league mechanic

fuck PoE
fuck GGG
fuck Tencent
fuck Chris Wilson
fuck niggers

i get to lvl 90 or so and then i "quit"
to come back the next league

Crafting is the gayest mechanic in all of videogames.

I don't know
but the game has been going downhill since fucking onslaught.
too many gimmick mechanics stacked upon other gimmick mechanics
leveling to 100 isn't an achievement, casuals can do it
running the highest level maps isn't actually dangerous

I quit during beta testing. Such a shit game.

I skipped this league. I have no idea what it would take to bring me back, GGG doesn't change enough between leagues. I'm probably done until 4.0, game isn't the same anymore.

most of the playbase can't even kill shaper/elder let alone get to level 100. there are stats for this

most people don't even ascend
i'm not joking

Congrats you are 1% of the player base. Now come up with cool builds and share.

Attached: i love zombies2.jpg (750x751, 358K)

Planing to build poisob SA assassin with divine flesh jewel

Got bored during mapping when a would die to lag in practically every map last league and this one doesn't look interesting enough to make me want to come back

alright that cant be true, the first Lab is a joke nowadays

Before I started.

Attached: 1352139104941.gif (250x335, 639K)

when tencent bought them
a while ago

act 5 boss/act 6 when the game suddenly said fuck you use a dodgeroll or have fun running back to the place you died 20 times

t.sub 50 ele res

looks like someone doesn't know how to cap his res's

the point is they COULD if they invested a meager amount of time and effort
there are no real barriers like having to dedicate 12 hours a day to farming or being the most autistically fast motherfucker ever to press a logout macro because you spotted a one shot mob zooming at you at the speed of light from the very edge of your screen and you only have fourteen thousand energy shield and six endurance charges how could you ever tank that? it's a level 72 map afterall.
I used to hate that shit but then I realised it's what made hc fun

these days I can only come up with retarded shit that barely works in theory and only I can play successfully
does that count?

when do they remove multiple crafted mods

Started playing less since they added Ascension. Probably took me a couple of leagues and I never reinstalled. A shame since I never got to try Flicker Strike builds.

the current league is a fucking nigger

Because I prefer the Diablo 3 "getting better items bit by bit to minmax your build for 3 weeks" playstyle vs the "Just level for 3 weeks" style of PoE.
I totally get the PoE is closer in spirit to D1 and D2, but D3 is just more fun to play.

I'm playing Vortex, and I think it's the best/easiest starter builds. But people recommended Tornado Shot, because it clears the Atlas way faster, but also being more dangerous. Is it worth it?

??? you start min maxing your build after you beat acts 1-10 which takes like 2-4 days at most leveling to 100 is just something you can do but is entirely not mandatory

I played it for the first time in Betrayal and was absolutely obsessed with it and got 36/40 challenges then burnt out, I'm trying to play again but something is not clicking, probably this boring necro build.

wat? Itemization is far more important in PoE and D3 boils down to picking one premade set with OP bonuses and sticking it with forever and occasionally looting the same thing but with a 1% better roll, it's easily the worst ARPG progress I have ever seen and the only remotely fun thing is spamming your feel-good abilities

After a week of the new league, character progression stops so theres no reason to keep playing
2x cold iron point with 5L Herald of Purity for the memes, effortless league starter and the daggers were cheap. HoP minions only did around 300k physical dps each with summon phantasms 100k+ each. 3L Blade vortex to spawn the minions.

i quit when they removed the naked girls from the health/mana. i don't play censored games. zero exceptions

>Itemization is far more important in PoE

Attached: 1519969540346.png (232x266, 4K)

Unironically CoC Discharge

Attached: 1555730632479.jpg (600x624, 408K)

It is

Attached: 1532550120061.jpg (1000x896, 66K)

Last I played was Betrayal. Great league idea, had loads of fun, dropped before I even got to maps. Game takes too much times unfortunately.

ts is for big money boys, stick with somethinh budget if you need to ask these questions

When the bones from my left hand mended and I could use my mouse and keyboard again.
Got probably 200 hours in before that.

>Synthesis
>one of the worst cases of go fast or get fucked
>if you hate it means you're a speedmetafag
Literally what?