Villain makes more sense than protagonist

>villain makes more sense than protagonist

Attached: me.png (554x838, 209K)

>villain and protagonist use the same voice actor

That's because the heroes are usually rambling on about friendship and kindness and just b urself bro while the villains are usually saying "the world is a shitty place", which is objectively true

Attached: __enoshima_junko_and_monokuma_danganronpa_1_and_etc_drawn_by_kiiroink__b796c2d229699747aab3abe9a3e38 (639x861, 303K)

>pic unrelated

Attached: A28FC84D-7D03-4FC9-B2BA-B647C378ADF7.png (340x348, 189K)

>while the villains are usually saying "the world is a shitty place", which is objectively true

It is true but does it really justify making the world even shittier?

>Pic unrelated

>me.png
Ow the Edge

junko did nothing wrong except kill her sister

Wait, I just started this 2 days ago. HE'S the villain??

But he doesn't make sense, he's just a bitch who can't get a girl.
He's lived in the hick town his whole life, presumably, yet Chad Narukami shows up and immediately gets a dozen girls on his dick. If Adachi wasn't a bitch, he could have hit it off with someone like Noriko before she became dried up.
No, he's just a bitch.

Adachi is a literal incel.
FIgures Yea Forums would agree with him.

And Ted Bundy didn't do anything wrong other than kill a bunch of women.

No she did lots wrong

Exactly, Ted Bundy is a true blue Anerican hero.

Adachi takes his power and uses it for evil purposes on the pretense that life already sucks so who cares if he makes it shittier? That's why his Arcana is at first the Jester, symbolizing actual stupidity and intentional foolishness, then Hunger, symbolizing simply dominion of will instead of true power.

It's okay to want to live alone and not need friends, and think the world is shit. It's not okay to use that as an excuse to be a psychopath.

Nanako is the killer.

Yukiko is the killer

Noriko is the killer.

Attached: TILF.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

>Dubtard

Yu is the killer.

I want to deepthroat her cock

Of my millions

Why was I supposed to think shes ugly?

>reddit: the answer

What?

>He's lived in the hick town his whole life, presumably,
So you didn't even play the game

>why wont this girl i just met fuck me
ok dumbass

I just forgot in the moment of posting that he was a city boy reassigned to Inaba shortly before the MC showed up.

>"Why is this woman who's in the news for having a scandalous relationship not getting into a scandalous relationship with me right now?"
>kills her for not throwing pussy at him

Yeah, makes a ton of sense. Dumb bitches and whores can't appreciate a nice guy.

>"DUDE DESPAIR XDDD"

what

Mainly her personality was shit and whoever wrote the other two "Teacher is thirsty for the MC" characters wasn't working on her, I guess.

>It's okay to want to live alone and not need friends, and think the world is shit. It's not okay to use that as an excuse to be a psychopath.

based

Attached: adachi.jpg (194x260, 7K)

How is this "reddit"?

>subqueer

First, thinking that Adachi is some psychopath.
Second, thinking that it's okay to want to live alone and not need friends

I think among any dialogue about her, the only ones who actually insulted her appearance were the girls.
The guys were merely put off by her lecherous behavior towards them, but never/rarely called her ugly.

>thinking that Adachi is some psychopath.
Yeah, I do wonder where that idea came from...

Naoto is the killer.

Igor is the killer

>fucks up the whole world for the memes
absolutely based

Yep. Now that you are spoiled, you should pay close attention to the story and figure him out.