Hitman thread

new map HYPE edition

Looks like it's going to be the most kind one yet

Attached: 20190923_121807.jpg (571x428, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ioi.dk/hitman-2-september-update/
youtube.com/watch?v=B7lXyFPQpnk
regnskaber.cvrapi.dk/90261242/ZG9rdW1lbnRsYWdlcjovLzAzL2Y1LzgyLzk4LzJhLzA4OTAtNGQwNy1iZmExLTRlMzNmZGQ3ZjZkNw.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>LE HYPE
fuck off marketer, no one is going to play your shitty puzzle game

>Doing some challenges in anticipation of this
Going to try an unlock some more shit. Already finished all the master stuff which is a relief.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1558744654353.jpg (512x482, 28K)

This game is still a thing?

>HITMAN
>nobody buys it because it's episodic
>gains love and attention right before being axed by Square

>HITMAN 2
>release all main maps at once
>people play through it once and lose interest for future content

What could they have done?

Attached: 1469315404403.jpg (249x202, 7K)

Not have done the episodic bullshit in the first place
The reason people held off buying 2 was because they thought it was set out like 1
Next game, pull out all stops with marketing with emphasis on no online-only equipment and no episodic content
I'm having fun with the game anyway but even an idiot can see why they failed to peak with the last 2 games

Did Santa Fortuna Master SASO today. Turned out to be one of the easiest in the game.
>Sneak in Martinez mansion, shoot the surveillance system, poison the water bottle
>Get meaty bone from fishing village, shoot the log for easy access to the hippo den, feed Rico to El Mijo
>Get circuit board, fix cocaine machine, wait for Jorge to be alone
I expect Mumbai to be hell, though.

Attached: HqUzwVj_d.jpg (640x753, 36K)

Someone give me Miami so I can buy the legacy pack

i'm not paying $40 for two maps

MR. WORLDWIDE
DALE

kek

>starts off sunny and beautiful
>dark clouds appear in the horizon
>by the time you're done with targets, probably be in the middle of a fucking tropical storm
Shit's gonna be goddamn kino and you know it

Attached: 1545328739105.png (808x853, 236K)

Hyped, but the map looks tiny.

Attached: Reactivated_rewards-1-.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Hawke's Bay Halloween escalation coming.

Attached: 9unp6zeu4do31.jpg (960x535, 79K)

too soon
it launches tomorrow

I had just forgotten about this map and was in for a pleasant surprise. Now you've made me wait again for no reason with your dumb HYPE thread.

Back to your weeb games or codcrap

The new light brown "tropical suit" looks underwhelming but the emetic gun could be interesting. Not sure about the poison dagger unlock, though.

>emetic gun
>poison dagger

Attached: 1538651924040.png (510x500, 304K)

It was on their livestream today. You can unlock something that looks similar to the tranq gun but fires emetic poison rounds. Also you can unlock an ornamental dagger that additionally carries a dose of lethal poison.
The other reveals were quite underwhelming. No special halloween map in Whittleton, just some challenge packs for season 1 maps and what seems to be a halloween themed Hawke's Bay escalation.

That sounds incredibly broken
>shoot target from a safe distance
>drown in toilet
>rating: SA, time: 26s

>Another level where i can't use Winter Suit or the Snow Festival coat without looking like a fucking autist

Attached: 1562965181550.gif (358x202, 1001K)

well, we already have the iWinphone

>Hitman as a Service
signs of zoomer times

I refuse to use the phone. It's way too cheap.

>he didnt buy the gold edition
yikes

More like:
>he didn't buy the Gold Edition + Hitman 1 GOTY for that legacy pack for 25$ on a key site

Attached: 1561334073623.gif (210x244, 3.58M)

Well, now they patched the phone so that the target will always ask someone else to pick it up. It went from too overpowered to completely useless.

>23 hours until Haven Island is released
give it me nooow
I am more hyped for it than I was for New York

Then whats the point now lmao

When did they change it?

sauce?
ioi.dk/hitman-2-september-update/
it's not on the patch notes

Okay, I wanted a nerf, that's that's too much. Maybe, if they patched it so that any target with bodyguard will pick it up if the guard has been dealt with.

I would have bought the season pass for season 2. When I finally played season 1 I understood what they were doing.

I miss the square Enix money desu. Bangkok and Paris and sapienza are fucking gorgeous and so detailed but none of the new maps come close.

>YOU NEED 200IQ LEIK ME TO UNDERSTAND SHI™AN!!!!

I wish they'd add the SA menu suit with the red insides, always thought that looked dope.

Attached: hitman2.jpg (500x713, 57K)

post some pantsu

Attached: 20190917203049_1.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Why do all the Hitman 2 new maps look like amateur modders' efforts? Nothing is as grand as what was in 2016

what do you mean?
mumbai and miami are top tier out of two seasons

they have less money to throw around. hitman 2016 had a lot of photo telemetry props throughout the levels that made them look gorgeous. look at the embellishments in the room in Paris, they looked stunning. none of that in hitman 2 though. Sad

*plink*

Attached: Coin.png (693x517, 62K)

Huh?

Yessss.

are you joking? most of 2016's maps were cobbled together in a month, colorado is just a flat farm they had to repaint purple because it had nothing else going for it. miami is so big the level was split in half and had a lead designer for each

>no more content after tomorrow

A-At least we've got legacy challenge packs to look forward too.

It's one of the few game series where episodic model actually works, but it's not popular enough to make the model financially successful. For customers, there's a psychological incentive to get the "whole package", instead of getting the product in pieces. It's probably why Netflix drops whole seasons instead of episodes.

Telltale made to system to work out for them, as long as they were making games for niche audience that understood why the episodic model was necessary. Strong positive word-of-mouth even gave them one real mainstream hit. After that, it took only few years for them to spiral into bankruptcy while desperately trying to push the same model for uninterested market.

Attached: 220px-The_Walking_Dead,_Season_One_cover.jpg (220x330, 21K)

New York and the Maledives are just dlc maps, so they're obviously gonna be smaller.

hitman 2 elusive targets will be a thing now

youtube.com/watch?v=B7lXyFPQpnk

welcome back guys. see you tomorrow :)

Cyanide. Gooood choice.

No, he IS captialism

That's a good thing.There's like 200+ hours of content, I'm getting burned out over here trying to 100 percent finish all this stuff.

They're dropping support already? Good thing I pirated. Cucks

Glad you realize that you're too dumb for it.

>HITMAN 2
but that's generally how singleplayer releases go? they launch, lots of people buy them, the core community sticks with them some of the initial buyers return for future content

H2 sold well enough to undo previous losses, IOI launched a second studio and now they're working on a new IP, the game underselling has been a myth

>already
They've been supporting the game for like 10 months is it not enough?

>Cucks
meaningless buzzword

they're not dropping support, but tomorrow marks the launch of expansion pack 2 (you knew there were 2 expansions since before release, right?)

after that they'll continue to update it with the regular new stuff, just not new locations. if that's not enough for you then you're probably not a regular player.

it'll probably get support up until hitman 3's release, whenever that is.

there's a danish article about ioi coming back from near bankruptcy after squenix. episodic had failed utterly. the ioi leadership admitted this which is why they launched tm2 all at once. ironically breaking the game up into a small price trial/demo also worked. if anything, the mistake may have been sniper levels. they're fun (and unfortunately grindy) but people really want more sandbox levels and fun escalations. another mistake could be ETs since people feel left out by buying the game later and getting locked out of missions. overall though ioi is doing way better now than the squenix era.

are hitman 1 & 2 worth it? Can you play them as a ghost/suit only?
i played silent assassin and contracts as a kid and loved them
I recently went back and installed the first 5 games and started with both blood money and absolution on the highest difficulty
I loved the timed levels of blood money and the tightly designed levels and the freedom it gave you, I usually try to ghost any stealth game i play so i tried it here and ended up going through a vintage year to a house of cards without using disguise or any weapons besides fiber wire, and didn't even knock anyone down,
until a dance with the devil which I really hated, Very restricted, with one way of going in and one way to take down targets unless you cheese their already terrible ai
I found a way to do it without changing disguise but it was very boring and tedious that I just gave up and decied to beat it with disguise instead of restarting over and over again
Then the next mission was way way worse
way more restrictive with literally no place to hide behind once you get past the double doors
I searched for a video and found one guy who did it suit only but he had to be super precise and time everything right so he replayed the mission a thousand times
I'm not that masochistic so I just used disguise again
then the ending was fine I guess
started absolution and it felt exactly like splinter cell convection
I enjoyed it but it has nothing to do with hitman and the story is so hilariously dumb
the only thing I think it did better is controls
they're less clunky
But disguise is awful
Are the new hitmans similar?
I heard things that really turned me off
like how the events are scripted instead of timed (blood money had some of these and i didn't like it)
some features are missing, you can't take human shields, strangle sitting targets, there's no blood, some animations missing, no leaning (didn't like how bm removed that too)
And it still uses instinct and disguise from absolution
should I avoid them?

>Well, now they patched the phone
this is what happens when you put stupid leader boards in a single player game. you don't like the phone, then don't fucking use it, its as simple as that. i don't use it but i dont want it patched into uselessness for people that do like it or because whiners bitch about it being too easy because muh leaderboards and muh speedruns just fuck right off. if anything work on the games ai to counteract it and make it more difficult but more rewarding to use it.

Yesterday I did Miami, master difficulty, silent assassin, suit only.
Does anyone think it's kind of cheap that you can just slowly lure people one by one and throw them onto a pile of bodies in a hidden room until the room your target will be in is empty?

>paying for maps
i hate this business model. give me a full game then start making a new one.

Just get the starter pack and see for yourself, dude. Its free to play if I remember correctly

>made the Miami target a sinful dyke
Based IoI, always pushing the story so that 47's not actually an evil amoral assassin

no. if you wanna cheese the game then that's your choice.

That's the cheap way available for plebs, hardcore players only interact with the target without distracting anyone else.

>game takes up 127gb now
Are these faggots serious

>are hitman 1 & 2 worth it? Can you play them as a ghost/suit only?
Yes and Yes. They're both great and all the levels are designed with suit-only runs in mind.
>But disguise is awful
>Are the new hitmans similar?
No, the disguise system works differently. Certain NPCs are more perceptive than others and can see through disguises, the vast majority of NPCs won't.
>And it still uses instinct and disguise from absolution
>should I avoid them?
Instinct doesn't work like it does in Absolution, you can't use it to move past undetected. It just works like your standard Arkham detective vision, lets you see NPCs through walls and interactable objects.

also that entire post is digital diarrhea, you need to stop going off on tangents

i know, i just wanted to squeeze in as much information as i can to get a clear and definitive answer

didn't know that, thanks dude

HOW DO I BUY BANK FOR FUCKS SAKE, I CANNOT BUY IT IT WONT LET ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

better cough up money for the expansion pack goy

Is there any video game character that can beat Agent 47 + a bag of coins?

Doomguy

>47 your target is a domesticated rabbit namned "daisy"
>do not let apperances fool you, this will be your most dangerous mission.

Played the steam trial for 2 and the first mission of 1 recently and enjoyed them quite a bit. I was about to just get the goty legacy pack to just play the remastered version of 1 in 2 when I saw you need the first mission to even buy the legacy pack for some reason.
Looking at steamdb it doesn't seem that Hitman goes on sale that frequently and 100 bucks is a bit obscene for a year old game but G2A has it for about $31.50. Is G2A reliable enough? I've heard about some devs getting fucked over by stolen keys but is it fine for the consumer?

Attached: file.png (916x654, 623K)

Yes it's reliable

>IOI launched a second studio and now they're working on a new IP
Is there any info on what it is? Is it stealth related at all or a whole new genre?

Alrigt, I'll probably go for that then
It autoconverts currencies right? I dont want to get fucked over by some weird conversion rate

The online-only thing is ridiculous horseshit and I don't know why they enforce it.

I love this game but every time it says "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVERS WAIT A FEW MINUTES AND TRY AGAIN" I love it a little less.

Mumbai is the easiest map in both games to SA/SO

Hitman 3 needs level at an exclusive ski resort for maximum kino.

Attached: http___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_171207171635-best-private-ski-resorts-yellowstone-club-4.jpg (412x232, 28K)

IOI has specially stated in pg9 of their 2019 financials that Hitman 2 under performed

regnskaber.cvrapi.dk/90261242/ZG9rdW1lbnRsYWdlcjovLzAzL2Y1LzgyLzk4LzJhLzA4OTAtNGQwNy1iZmExLTRlMzNmZGQ3ZjZkNw.pdf

>it's going to be the most kind one yet
what do you mean?

What? Mumbai and Santa Fortuna are some of the best yet.

Nothing in HiTMan 2 is bad like Colorado and Bangkok were.

and why wouldn't it be? what a dumb question.

I put 47 spices in the pasta and it still tastes like spaghetti bolognese

He meant kino I think.

I never understood the hate for Bangkok. Colorado is some military all hostile map that's more suited for a Metal Gear game but Bangkok has lots of disguises and different routes to be enjoyable.

He's saying its the most generous offering from IOI yet

>Forgetting the expired spaghetti sauce
Rookie mistake

less is more amigo
unless you're making curry

put the spices in the sauce next time retard

Let me guess, the secret ingredient is salt, right?

Welp, I'm going to buy the expansion at full price to help them out.

Attached: 3xxq0nxc8c121.jpg (1202x677, 66K)

I oughta replay 2. I have 30 hours in 1, only 8 hours in 2. I think I played each level once and dropped it, though I was one of the people who though that the episodic structure actually worked quite well for Hitman.
I also really liked Isle of Sigali. Really cool atmosphere and idea for a Hitman level, though Miami is still the GOAT. Sapienza and Miami might be the two best Hitman levels ever, honestly

The problem is the lack of exits, how tacked on Ken Morgan is, and how they managed to take the exciting idea of a hotel level and make the layout boring as hell.

>50gb
What the literal fuck

Attached: Yooooo.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

what is?

Hitman 2

It seems like an open level at first glance, but it's really just split into East and West Wing. The one Cross is in has basically 3 viable ways to get in, all of which are shit. Travelling back and forth between wings is a pain in the ass.
It's not bad on your first or second playthrough. But complete everything in Bangkok and you'll come to hate it

big if true

pretty standard these days.
you pick which locations you want installed

that'll be 10 gigs for the new map and 40 gigs for the rehash maps. how you want your harddrive bro

no more montly road maps?

the standard exit via boat is easy to reach from wherever you are. And Bangkok offers a lot more shortcuts to go wherever you want than for examle Hokkaido which is generally praised for its level design.

I guess, but I'm getting real tired of bloat being the standard
I remember when I got a TB harddrive years ago and thinking about how I'd never have to worry about save space again

The Hitman bloat is real. How big are the first batch of special assignments again?

clean your hard drive a little.

>Haven Island DLC will be approximately 3.5 GB and Special Assignments Pack 2 will be approximately 8.5 GB, due to including two locations in the pack. On PC, the combined download size is approximately 10GB. (We will update this post with individual sizes for PC when we have them before release)

Yeah well, people bought GB drives in the 90s and were convinced they were set for life. Technology will always get bigger and faster. In a decade, you'll be downloading petabytes and marvel at how you'd never be able to do that in the 2010s

>due to including two locations in the pack.
what? locations we already have. this doesn't make sense

Special assignment pack 1 for Mumbai and Columbia was also around 10 gigs and changes were pretty minimal

hokkaido was the only decent map they made
because it was somewhat close to what the original games felt like
bring me back small but detailed bloodmoney sized levels but bristling with fucking features and methods to murder people without it being a LMAOEPIC+1 challenge for each fucking thing i do
then i might buy it again

Imagine being a DLC fag

cant they just let ET be one time for achievements, score and rewards and be replayable afterwards?

Attached: COOOOOOOOOOM.png (1127x642, 1.3M)

>Haven will have 3 targets
I really am hoping that this will be a bigger map

What's the dark secret of Haven Island going to be? There's no way they're going to do a Resort mission about identity wiping without some shady Providence shit going on behind the scenes.

The biggest question I'm asking is why an online connection is required for unlocks. There's no reason why unlocks have to be stored server side.

On the surface it doesn't look that large but it has 20 mastery levels and some items suggest there might be some underground levels.

>base game only
try 150gb

20 mastery level compared to 15 in Whittleton Creek and New York. Not sure how they will do it. Underground levels on such a small island?

That's both games

Probably encourages sales.
What's the one thing nu-HM pirates consistently seethe about? REEEE NO LOCKPICK, KEYHACK, LETHAL POISON, etc.

POST UNLOCK ITEMS

If I recall correctly, they said in a GDQ talk that their excuse for being online-only was that they wanted to prevent cheaters. You know, on leaderboards. surprised the guy managed to say that with a straight face

I'm always up for more hitman. The recent titles were a great run back from Absolution and the only issues I have with them is that they're very hand-holdy with assassination leads. I always kinda like being let loosed and trying to figure out where the target was and how to kill him and get out alive. I always saved SA for extra playthroughs.

Still fantastic.

>this kills syringefags

Attached: emeticgun.jpg (1810x1014, 180K)

Emetic dart gun
Emetic remote bomb
Rusty Saber
Dagger with lethal poison dose
New suit

Because it'll be 5 gigs an ET for an already bloated game

God i want to rub my cock against that back

A lot of the unlocks in nu-Hitman sound more fun than they are. did any of you ever use the laser trip wire mine or the RFID chip bomb?

thoughts?

Attached: teacher 47.png (1150x647, 515K)

literally never

clearly an Ariana Grande easter egg.

Kinda looks like the therapist outfit from Italy

What the fuck do I buy If I only have Sapienza from 2016 and Hawke's bay?

>my weird strain of autism prevents me from playing Bank before i finish Patient Zero
>resort tomorrow
help

Attached: 1544080122562.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

Just played the escalation in the bank, to prepare a bit for tomorrow's release
this game is really satisfying

Italy costume with different glasses.

I'll wait for Hitman 3 and buy the whole previous games at a discount.

>only have Sapienza from 2016 and Hawke's bay?
What the fuck kinda combination is that?

Patient Zero is unrelated to the main plot just like the 3 bonus missions from H1

free H2 trial + free weekend offer

buy H1 GOTY edition off a keysite and redeem it in H2

>Dozens upon dozens of unlocks
>Only play with lockpick, poison and pistol silent assassin

Attached: No_Fun_Allowed.jpg (448x473, 70K)

sounds like bullshit that you can't still use the phone. How would that even work?

You technically dont even own base HM2 so you would need that + "gold package" or season pass, whatever the fuck they're calling it.

you need at least the standard edition to buy the H1 pack, but you should be able to redeem the levels in the trial if you already own H1

You can redeem the first game on the second? Isn't that a different purchase?

I know but i keep locking myself out of new levels until i complete all challenges on the previous ones

That could end up very similar to Hokkaido.

HOTEL WITHOUT AN ELEVATOR
that is all

>So. It looks Mr. Getskilled is taking alpine skiing lessons, but his teacher is late. Maybe you could speed things up a little, 47?

>set ICA remote bomb at base of the mountain
>trigger an avalanche
>Target eliminated
>Target eliminated
>Target eliminated
>36 civilian deaths
>0 stars / 5

Attached: 1562703822920.jpg (768x768, 166K)

>challenge complete: snowed under

Attached: distraction.jpg (467x366, 42K)

Holy fuck I never believed in key sites but I jut bought the whole damn thing for like ten dollars. user you've helped me reach both a world of assasination and a world of dubious but cheap keysites.

oh no no no no! i can't believe this!!
well, i better get this cleaned up. i sure hope nobody's hiding in here waiting to strangle me!

>tfw sink distractions are a lot more dangerous to pull off now due to the HM2 mirror mechanic

Attached: 1563873538715.png (1400x800, 917K)

I don't recommend it too often because IOI isn't doing so hot. you're going to have to become one of us shills to make up for it

cleaning up the mess distracts them from looking at mirrors

The lack of elevators in nu-Hitman is probably the one thing that hurts the most.
It really limits how much they can work with verticality in the levels. I would really love to see a proper skyscraper level like the ones in SA or BM come back. As it currently stands, climbing up and down an empty elevator hatch feels a little awkward

Getting the first game for cheap and the current one at retail feels fair enough for me.

>poison
>not coins

Attached: disapointed.jpg (400x240, 66K)

Is the story from the old janky games still canon? The clones, the albinos, the conspiracy to keep that tech under wraps? The US goverment getting involved to hunt 47?

Why would they make an emetic pistol right after giving us an emetic grenade?

yes.

>emetic grenade
Excuse me, what?

Is it me or women wearing skirts on h2 maps have only body and legs with nothing in between? Literally empty space without ass and panties.Only posted girl has visable ass.I can see panties on legacy maps tho

It does seem like it will render the grenade obsolete.

I'm waiting for a lethal poison dart gun, if only to see how ridiculously overpowered it would be.

But wasn't ICA basically gone at the end of Blood Money?

Nearly, but in the ending cutscene Diana's on the phone to 'your majesty' and it's implied the ICA is starting back up again after 47 takes out Cayne. I think a tie-in book for Absolution revealed that as part of the reconstruction the ICA absorbed a lot of the Franchise's assets, which also retroactively explains why Benjamin Travis was able to do some of the retarded shit he did in Absolution. Kinda.

yeah but dianna can asspull anything she wants. after the franchise was killed she reboots it. after she finds about victoria she burns the ica, 47 kills everyone, and then she reboots it again.

Coins and throwable objects can be found in maps dime a dozen. Also, shooting with the pistol for distractions.

>daily hitman threads spanning the franchise
>new dlc for latest release is now marketing
I bet you if I had my hands around your neck you would crumple at fold like a napkin you fucking retarded faggot, I'd say something like your mother should've aborted you, but that would be too merciful for some as fucking dumb as you. No, you should've been raped at birth by aids infested niggers with cameras watching it from every angle, it's no different than what you are now, just a waste of flesh nigger loving faggot. Go fuck yourself until you transition into a freakish looking transvestite until you eventually kill yourself you cum dumpster

Attached: 1508691782334.gif (384x218, 269K)

Anyone else would like to see iconic maps from classic Hitman games recreated in the 2016/2018 engine? I'd buy that shit in a blink

New escalation in santa fortuna. gives a grenade which essentially acts as a stink bomb

sure but whatever maps are 'iconic' are different for everyone, and at that point you may as well just do a complete remake. i'd love to see c47 and 2sa remade in their entirety but they would have to maintain the proper atmosphere and music to be done right.

I would too, but it's too much effort on IOI's part.

Looks alright, I'd like it more with a black shirt like bangkok.

Only npc's who are able to change clothes like Alma have underwear in H2 i think

yeah, too much effort for too little gain. the sandbox maps since 2016 are replayable because there are a ton of ways to complete them and a ton of npcs for contracts mode.

maps from older games have much less in the way of replayability, and limited npcs for contracts mode eg. anathema has basically two entrances and 17 npcs.

There needs to be a stage in midwest America in a dusty, desert town that's a bit behind on the modern times.

>Looks like it's going to be the most kind one yet
I want to see 47 literally kill someone with kindness.

not true, basically any woman in a skirt has undies you can use ansel to swooce right into

Attached: Hitman 2 Screenshot 2019.01.24 - 16.59.52.46.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Club Tropicana anyone?
AKA Epstiens island

I GOT WOOD. WHY DO I GOT WOOD.

Attached: absolute shitman.png (449x280, 197K)

>Almost finished with Master SASO sith no saves
>Server disconnected :DDD

Attached: c9951cf69e0da48398f0bf2eb8721014.png (512x512, 168K)

Whittleton one has them,any other on h2 map dont have this part of body even visable,not talking about swimsuit,bikini ladies

>Love Hitman
>Have shit internet that drops every five minutes, usually being down as long as it's up.
>Started speedrunning just to avoid having to wait for my internet to come back up to keep playing
Fuck my IOI and fuck my ISP

Attached: Syringe.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Because the game is soulless as fuck

this man gets it.
if a developer brings season pass and stuff like that from the beginning he can only hope it´s worth getting the key, otherwise pirate and harr harr see ya fagg
I hope IOI will abandon shit like ghost mode or sniper challenge and focus on the levels and their complexity.

do you guys think hitman would work as a service? each year, 6 levels. new items, escalations etc

It was never an issue for me but it always seemed fucking stupid how there are like 15 rooms in the whole hotel building. Same with hokkaido

This game is full of soul
google easter eggs in this thing and tell me how this is a soulless product

I don't give a fuck about easter eggs when the game itself is shit and only worth playing for about 10 hours tops

extremely low quality b8 not even worth a (you)