Am i the only one that liked him?

Am i the only one that liked him?

Attached: micah bell.jpg (350x350, 33K)

There was exactly nothing redeeming about this character. Why would anyone like him?

I liked hating him

He's literally just an asshole and nothing more because Americans can't comprehend a character that isn't cookie cutter tier good or evil. There's no reason to like him.

he is just a survivor and can shoot shit good ,

>who is dutch?

He's absolutely right about there being too many weak links in Dutch's gang.

a hero and a father?

Someone with good intentions that pulls a complete 180 and then loses all redeeming qualities

>gang is doing just fine until he comes along and suggests a risky job that fucks everyone over
>there's too many weak links in this gang

Attached: 318-3185740_sticker-emyjvc-kanna-kamui-question-wtf-hein-gne.jpg (920x956, 198K)

You are a psycho

Sometimes you gotta take risks to earn the big bucks, black lung.

He is cool, but not MC.

because OP is a little faggot contrarian

i find him funny and oddly charming , of course i would hate to know him in real life but from a story perspective he is a fun guy

lmao he was by far the weakest link with dutch coming close second

I really enjoyed red dead redemption 2 but felt like Arthur became too much of a pussy after he got sick. I can understand him wanting to change his ways but he just became a total bitch boy and was annoying at times

I realize now that my sentence doesn't make sense considering I said "by far" and "close second"

wtf was he supposed to do? he still wanted to be loyal to dutch but he kept on fucking up

>irredeemable, back-stabbing faggot
>dutch enabler
>pot-bellied dog killer
Yes, OP, you are the only one.

Swanson was the weakest link.

He should've just left with John and his family when he initially saw Dutch losing his mind

how the fuck was his belly so fat? look at him with a shirt on, how does this happen?

Attached: micah bell fat.jpg (4096x1548, 366K)

He's a poorly written character in a game that generally has quite a strong cast, so no.

I thought it was a little disappointing that Micah was pretty much the sole irredeemable source of absolutely everything that went wrong with everything. I kind of liked the idea of him being a shithead that was still actually a pragmatic and somewhat loyal part of the gang, but he's so goddamn crazy, unlikable, and incompetent that it's just galling to me that Arthur didn't shoot him in the back of the head after the first few days.

Attached: rdr2-coyote-hat.jpg (616x347, 27K)

yea but you are ignoring dutch pretty much raised him and that him and Arthur go way back, you get mixed feelings about someone as close to you as that who is extremely capable slowly going mental

>quite a strong cast
I'd honestly say the only strong character were arthur and maybe dutch. I was not impressed with this game's writing.

also hosea was alright

is it just me or is his hair colour extremely weird in this game? for the first bits its mostly brown all the time then towards the end it gets more and more blonde, add to it sometimes his hair looks lighter than normal blonde characters like micah and sadie but a lot of other times its very dark. Dont think this is how dirty blonde hair works

Attached: arthurn morgan.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Seriously? Character wise I think it's unironically got the best and most consistent cast going of any game I've played. Everything else was pretty standard but it's the one thing I really enjoyed.

His hair changes colors based on whether you're a good or bad guy

john was alright, Charles was too

Beer gut.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190907203857.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

in one summer even
dude's a lazy fuck

bullshit, is that for real because his hair color variation depending on part of the story and lighting was crazy varied, so when he is more Honorable he is blonde?

yeah forgot john
>charles
come on, dude couldn't be any more one dimensional
well it's a video game, they aren't known for their great writing. it was definitely way higher than most games, I agree with that

so why does this motherfucker never sleep?

Insomnia.

i've worked with guys that were exactly micah, right down to the stupid mustache.

you gyys think he's poorly written, but there are people out there like this guy. hit a bit too close too home for me, and i only wish the final boss fight with him let me outduel him without dead eye.

BLACK
LUNG

nothing wrong with Charles, not everyone needs to be some crazy complex person with wild emotions, someone like Charles who is purely good and keeps silent was a good add to everyone else in the gang

he was obviously not cutting the gang in, and eating like a fat fucking pig

He doesn't have a single redeemable feature. I've known assholes too but come on man

I liked Charles simply because it was nice to have one other level-headed voice of reason in the latter half of the game when the group was falling apart, but he was so genuinely nice and skilled in his own right that I had no idea why he bothered to stay with a gang as insane as Dutch's for as long as he did. He was a newcomer to the group and did alright surviving on his own, so I felt like he should have been one of the first characters to get the hell out of dodge rather than humor Dutch's crazy lack of a plan.

didn't say a character like that was wrong to include, just that I wouldn't include him in the "strong" part of the cast

this,immoral dicks like this and beyond can exist in real life too and so can people who are mostly very good like Charles too . Dont see why every antagonist needs to be some misunderstood anti-hero, we already got dutch for that

someone like micah would not function in a modern society, much less a work environment

this, he is the kind of person if you met in real life you should be good friends with even if he doesn't seem crazy appealing or charismatic right away,
i liked him because everyone else in the gang even if they were mostly good had some fucked up thing going, of course he is not some standout character just a very likeable one

Dutch isn't a misunderstood anti-hero. He's a manipulative sociopath with delusions of grandeur.

>one game actually had the balls to portray religious people not as evil psychos

Attached: red dead redemption 2 sister.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I had so much sympathy for him because the writing was determined to make me hate him. Sadie's just as bad as him but the game tries to paint her in a romantic light. If that had been Micah that got into a shootout on a supply run into town, Arthur would have nothing nice to say. He wouldn't chuckle and compare Micah to Landon Ricketts.

bullshit, people like Micah work in H.R. departments and middle management

when in the story did Sadie murder an entire innocent town?

New Vegas did as well, for Mormons. I think people ease up to it a bit more in Westerns and pseudo-Westerns.

What? Sadie is shown to be morally questionable sure, especially during the epilogue but Micah massacres a town, tries to rape Sadie when he first meets her (I might be misremembering this) and kills Jack's dog simply because he can. And these are just off the top of my head.

nope he was the only interesting character.
glad he made fun of Arthur getting cancer aswell.
he should have been the main character

>had the balls
Shut the fuck up christcuck.

so is the trevor va being type cast as these characters or is this the only character he can play?

It's not the same voice actor

agent milton did nothing wrong
he was 100% justified in killing hosea

arthur morgan was a limpdicked modern day Hilary voter.
Micah Bell should have been the protagonist of RDR2.

RD2 is blasphemous commiefornian gay aidsfaggot third wave feminism Anaita Sarkeesian nigger dick licking wet dream

He’s utterly boring. Clearly written to be hateable then get his “epic” comeuppance. Such a safe character, horribly written.

well fuck. they sound exact

Whats even the point of this blatant shitposting?

I like him because he made me genuinely hate him and what he did.
He was an asshole who wanted to make sure he came out on top.
There was no
>b-but he came from a broken home and his actions are justifiable
it was
>People are dicks and theres really no reason why. Go kill him.

Attached: 1545411556827s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Am honestly surprise at people claiming to have hated Micah character.
He was honestly the only genuine rockstar character, the rest were just following a boring Hollywood script.

too close to trevor for me. he was necessary, don't like how nobody from rdr2 is mentioned in 1

>He doesn't have a single redeemable feature.

you'd be surprised how many people are like this. almost as if they're alive just to make the rest of us suffer their inane bullshit.

>someone like micah would not function in a modern society, much less a work environment

psychopaths get along well, sometimes better than most people in this day and age. micah wasnt just violent, he was actively manipulating dutch to a high degree. that would be even easier in this day and age.

true

honestly he is probably the closest to what the actual outlaws were like, thats why i found him interesting

it probably is true and most definitely why people hated him, myself included. he didnt fit our romanticized version of the wild west like arthur did.

Why does Yea Forums hate pretentious kino walking games, or games that feature choices that don't fucking matter, but praises RDR 2 like no tomorrow?

>Adjective
>maudlin (comparative more maudlin, superlative most maudlin)

>Extravagantly or excessively sentimental; mawkish, self-pitying. [from 17th c.]
(obsolete) Tearful, lachrymose. [17th-19th c.]

Attached: 1562333035833.png (273x423, 283K)