Memes and everything aside, what the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

Memes and everything aside, what the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.png (1187x849, 1.36M)

Memes and everything

I don't know and honestly I don't care I can imagine one of you fags doing the exact same

Stay on reddit, where you came from, do not come back here

That'll show them.

It's like the idiots who argue Coca-Cola versus Pepsi not knowing that they're both owned by the same company. Except this time they're separate companies, but you're just a retard.

They keep seeing corporations as their friends rather than an entity trying to get their money.

I bought borderlands 3 on epic with the season pass

only people who wine about every fucking thing will care

most of us wont give a shit and just use whatever launcher comes out. Want to make log in simple? use the same acc name for everything

boom, no issue on "OmG ToO many AccOuNts, fuck ePic"

I saw that as an argument too

>same company
What

Why do you care?

>Post about Borderlands 3 selling well gets put up
>Some guy says "Yeah but they could be lying about sales numbers"
>Say that's fucking retarded because if a company did lie about sales numbers in an official press release it'd take like two seconds for a stockholder to find out then bankrupt the company
>"Yeah but Enron though"

These people are trying so hard to act like Borderlands 3, the biggest release of September, is somehow not going to sell well on the same launcher as Fortnite. This is Epic Derangement Syndrome. If you don't like what Epic's doing just don't use the store and shut the fuck up about it.

user coke and Pepsi are different companies

This is premium bait, congratulations. Doesn't even matter if you're pretending to be retarded or not

> gilded

Attached: 1569255551126.png (281x267, 112K)

unironically based

He phoneposted his monitor...

It's so fucking bizarre too. Because it isn't like some console exclusive thing like Bayonetta 2 was. It's literally a free launcher you download so there is literally no investment besides 5 minutes to install a launcher and make an account.
>B-B-BUT MUH PRIVACY
>implying Steam doesn't sell your data
>OF COURSE NOT! BIG DADDY GABEN WOULD NEVER!
I honestly think PC fags are the biggest shitstain on the gaming community as a whole. They pout and bitch and moan until they get their way like actual toddlers.

I have no issue with Epic, I just don't want to use it.
And it doesn't have any games that I absolutely need, and if they did I would just pirate.

Why do you shills like to pretend the issue is "it's just another le launcher teehee!" as if that covers up the laundry list of evils being carried out by epic

>what the actual fuck is wrong with these people?
that's unironically how i feel almost every time i come here

>console war faggotry on pc
yep it's time to quit video games

>Say that's fucking retarded because if a company did lie about sales numbers in an official press release it'd take like two seconds for a stockholder to find out then bankrupt the company

Wouldn't a stockholder be gladly selling his overpriced stocks then?

voting with your wallet faggots are hilarious, athletic female gives me all the games for free

Attached: 1562920376151.png (332x332, 148K)

Almost for free anyways. I'm sure she appreciates the free zcash you mine for her in exchange.

Attached: fitgirl zec.jpg (1254x665, 200K)