Please post some Twitch streamers that are actually worth sitting through the insufferable, repettive Prime ads

Please post some Twitch streamers that are actually worth sitting through the insufferable, repettive Prime ads.

Attached: DfjnutGX4AElDKc.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

Avoidingthepuddle, literally the only streamer ever worth watching

Everyone else are just pretend friends for kiddies and titty streamers

I like Jerma and Bucklington, but on the whole I think people should stop watching streamers so much. It's garbage content.

Me! As in, maybe go watch some smaller streamers you fuck. Big ones always suck.

I'm starting to feel that way. There's so much fluff. I got into it because I was too tired after school or work to play a game. But now I'm just like, I could watch a film or something.

>He gets ads on Twitch

Attached: 1366938177643.jpg (600x528, 57K)

>jerma and buck
based picks and based opinion

Attached: burgerman.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Darksydephil. Loads of raw uncut gameplay with no BS in addition to lots of chill and interaction.

Elajjaz for gachi-spammed chat

Attached: tenor.gif (352x240, 839K)

None of them. Streams are just friend simulators for idiots.

Next time you're watching a stream, ask yourself, would you be watching this if it was a video? Chances are pretty fucking good that you wouldn't be.

The hours a day you waste watching streams could be spent watching movies, TV, anything with actual production values.

>raw uncut

Attached: dsp.gif (498x364, 2.34M)

>watching twitch so much you notice repetitive ads
>not having adblocker in the first place
fucking zoomers

Attached: dilb1_400x400.png (400x400, 68K)

I like Aris, but if you think he isn't the biggest "pretend friend" there is, you're delusional.

He was scratching his leg and doing various stuff and not "exploding in orgasms" like detractors claim. Fair enough? Ok then

>try to watch a Twitch streamer
>say hi in the chat
>this chat is for followers only
>you need to follow for at least 1 day
>follow for a day
>next day say hi guys
>Streamer responds only to people who donated $50 or more
ok lol

The only twitch streamer that I've ever enjoyed is Jerma, and I don't even watch his streams but his videos afterwards.

Attached: 1548618951756.jpg (692x969, 49K)

Just get ublock origin

No, first get ublock origin or whatever the alternative is for phones. Browsing the innernette without an adblocker isn't safe and you shouldn't continue doing it. Go get it, then you get your recommendations (there are none, watching people play games instead of playing them yourself is literal cuckolding).

adblock doesn't work on twitch now you pricks. the ad is embedded in the video stream

>adblock doesn't work on twitch
lol

To answer your question OP, the only streamer worth watching is the legendary god gamer moonmoon_ow.

get a better adblock lmao

Gotta give Jerma credit, Ive never seen a streamer simulate an entire carnival for his viewers.

>watching streamers
>not just watching their youtube channel to get all the good parts curated for you

Attached: 1280241641392.jpg (418x455, 41K)

>Watching live
>Not watching an archived version on you youtube to skip boring bits with adblock

Just get uBlock or something. I get the ad when first hopping into someone's stream but past that I've never seen an ad on twitch.

>moonmoon_ow
>naming yourself after a game, let alone a game that is fucking garbage streamer bait
>branding your channel with the knowledge that you're a fucking retard who thought naming yourself after a trendy game would be a smart and farsighted idea
What a fucking retard. It also doesn't help that he forces a deep voice to sound like those epic discord funny people literal retards like to watch on youtube

>seeing twitch ads

Attached: 1497296700356.gif (260x291, 2.6M)

moonmoon is a bad streamer