So much autism... I can't take it

youtube.com/watch?v=iK3CLeMM0CQ

so much autism... I can't take it...

Attached: chrome_451kSEnRY4.png (1132x590, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UGbYcN2Zs4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

btw vote on mountains biome guys

youtu.be/UGbYcN2Zs4I
>Savanna and Desert Updates never ever

why

FUCK THOSE VOTES
AND FUCK YOU

Attached: 5WXdF3LZ3Z3pIaqB9_zcakDarhQOaXJlJq5oihm3qUY.jpg (2560x2880, 1.24M)

i wouldve voted B in this case too. nobody could know that phantoms would come out like they did.

>we will never see any of the other 3 in the game ever
i just want the master blaze, Yea Forums

Attached: B91E6BF2-628E-4740-8E3A-FA7A7788BFE6.jpg (540x405, 52K)

Probably more effort put into those videos than the actual update will have.

piss off, it sounds just as annoying as it actually is

actual question is why the hell didn't they just add all of them

There are mod with tons more content than their pitiful update with better looking mobs and item made in less time than they take to make an update relative to the content it provide and they have the guts to make you vote for biome update or monster addition? Fucking hell. Making a mobs ain't even hard.

what do you mean

they said exactly what it does

Why does it have to be a vote when they could so very easily do all of them?

this, I'm still at 1.12 because of all the mods that aren't updated past that

>Savanna and Desert Updates never ever
Hold on I swear they said that they were going to do all of them, but just needed help figuring out what to do first

I noticed that this new vote doesn't say anything about doing all of them

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the update rate slow on purpose so that the game doesn't change too much too quickly

No, I'm PRETTY sure they've said that the biomes will get updated eventually, just that the vote decides which one gets updated first

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I heard that

just implement everything. Mojang is so fucking lazy, I swear to god

>People make thousands of great mods to your game that you could copy or buy from them for cheap
>You shit out another recolor terrain and add 1 mob

How the actual fuck can one of the biggest games on earth be this fucking lazy. They added micro transactions pretty quick tho.

It's not laziness, if people keep buying/playing it as it is why should they try to do quality content?

look at how fucking awful the new pokemon looks, these massive games are just going to keep getting shittier and shittier because they're already selling like hotcakes despite no actual meaningful improvements
the next elder scrolls game is going to look fucking atrocious and i guarantee you its still going to sell spectacularly
voting with your wallet no longer works, because people aren't buying the games for the content they're buying it for the name on the box

Attached: sandy.jpg (600x735, 77K)

>it'll be the third year in a row where swedish kids pick the worst option

Attached: What.gif (224x168, 482K)

I hate Swedish accent

mojang is fucking bewildering to me
how can one studio be so consistently bad at updating their one (1) game? and a better question, how the fuck do they get away with it?

Attached: 1563927036777.jpg (1280x1280, 113K)

Sounds like your typical Amerishit Dubbing quality.

money for nothing
bitches for free

cuase if we have to suffer through more surfacetrash we might as well get mountains