What games have you replayed the most times? For me, it's Terraria

What games have you replayed the most times? For me, it's Terraria.

Attached: 1559333691479.png (300x300, 95K)

Your mom's titties

Dark Souls

MGS2

satania cute

Either Gran Turismo 3 or 4.

Terraria and FNV

Are you the same guy that always posts "I love Terraria and anime!" in /tg/?

>GT3
I miss it

Attached: 1567515929613.jpg (1280x1024, 156K)

I haven't been to /tg/ in years and even then I only visited the CYOA threads.

Probably Half Life 2 or MGS4.
I actually just finished my annual MGS 1-4 playthrough and for the first time regretted replaying them all.
Only 2 still felt fresh.

I bought Terraria years ago and I could never get into it

darksouls 1 or 2
mgs3 is probably pretty close to them too

don't reply if you don't know what i'm talking about
i was talking about the terraria general on /vg/

I've played all the classic Silent Hill and Resident Evil games probably 5-10 times each, depending on which one. REmake I've played 10 at least.

ALttP randomizer, mostly because I used to speedrun it and do races with other people online, includes being in some tournaments.

For completed runs that were also races I'm at 860 runs since that's being kept track of. For offline practice runs I have no idea, also not counting time spend practicing specific parts. On average a run will be 1h40, closer to 2h if it was a bad run or a more complex mode.

Attached: mskhold.gif (292x224, 1.4M)

eu4

It must be Castlevania SotN, I have gone as far as to complete it using nothing but flying kicks and Alucard's bare fists.

Tetris TGM3, easily.

First MGS and SotN

RE4

I started Terraria the other day after getting bored with Stardew. Gotta say, I do not see the appeal.

RE4.
Terraria is too big to replay properly. I occasionally do a WoF run, but have only one softcore character for hard mode.

for me, iToddlers btfo.

Probably Pokemon Fire Red

World of Warcraft

Same.

as a kid i only had a super nintendo with Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 and 3, and Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures, and its all i had for 5 or so years until i got a PS2. so i've played those countless times.

The game picks up once you get all the basic mobility items so you can go kill the bosses.

Satania's pussy.

wtf were they thinking when adding that fucking dog to the show

Skyrim

Dark souls 1 with randomizer, althought most of those runs dont get to the end
Terraria
Serious sam second encounter

I think i played and finished MegamanX once a day for like 5 months, nothing about speedrunning or stuff like that, i just enjoyed playing it.

Pokémon Emerald