Are there any other good fingolian games than Max Payne and FlatOut?

are there any other good fingolian games than Max Payne and FlatOut?

Attached: you_and_me.jpg (564x547, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webliero.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A premium image

No.

Wow wow...
Hold it right there
This is the biggest misconception
His greatest ally was austria and the german people and the nips. Not some filthy finland who may I reassure you can handle themselves.

Liero

LIterally shedding tears of nostalgia in this moment. It was kino before things were kino.

I guess trials is okay

Triplane Turmoil

And Wings

>nazi germany, the premier power in europe loses to the soviet union
>finland, a nation of mongol rape babbies shames the soviet union hard as fuck with little to no effort
so this... is the power... of finnish autism...

Attached: 1551134721008.jpg (593x594, 143K)

Disrupting the finngols life of beer, coffee, and sauna is like poking a hornets nest just don’t fucking do it

Angry Birds

tell that to fingol neo-nazis and theyll sperg the fuck out

>MMUH HONORY RACE

False. That's just shitposting t. Finnish neo-nazi

Baba is you
UnReal world
Cities Skylines

This. The king of cave shooters

My Summer Car

Legend of Grimrock and Environmental Station Alpha

Attached: 1563523635534.gif (235x150, 1.76M)

Unreal World

Baba is You
Cities: Skylines

Adding Alan Wake and Control to good stuff Remedy has done.
Seconding these
Neo-fingolian is whatever Supercell (Clash of Clans etc.) makes.

Attached: 1500921952512.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

I know Control gets a lot of hate right now on Yea Forums but I thought the worldbuilding in that was excellent and the gameplay really starts to click once you get some upgrades. It was also really fun that they brought back both Max Payne and Alan Wake's VAs for new roles. I'll definitely replay it once it hits Steam along with the DLC.

I can't wait to play Noita as well. I like this small resurging trend of having either Finnish characters or Finnish lexicon in games (The enemy names in Noita are also in Finnish). And I enjoyed the space time police in Nuclear Throne speaking Finnish too.

Attached: cursed.jpg (1152x815, 369K)

>implying that Finland wasn't a good ally to Germans.
Pls, we got our SS division and shit that the jews keep whining on about.

Attached: suomalaiset ss joukkoihin.jpg (331x484, 42K)

You're in Finland with your Russian army and this dude slaps thousand of your comrades, what do you do?
Keep in mind he's average height for a Finnish man (5'4")

Why there just can’t be a good proper modernized copy of Liero that has good online play and active community? I’d imagine that it could sell really well if someone made one and then put it up on Steam for something like 15 bucks.

>but there are Liero variants with online play
Sure, but they’re so obscure that you basically need friends to play them with OR have to face those autists who have played the same game for 20 years now.

Any games where I can take pervitin?

>And I enjoyed the space time police in Nuclear Throne speaking Finnish too.
Holy fuck, how didn’t I realize this earlier despite being a Finn myself?

sauce pls senpai

Akiba's Trip the Animation
Character is Arisa Ahokainen

Finnish police work is so good that it will persist even thousand of years in future.

Also, they have the best police uniforms, so good that everyone wants to copy them. If you haven’t played The Last of Us, look up on some footage of it and see the clothes that the cops in it are wearing.

Attached: 61049D44-A6B1-4ED6-AC2D-20268F16213F.jpg (825x433, 39K)

Control isn't good. It has fun shooting but no enemy or weapon variety to keep it fresh. Exploration sucks dick and is something out of a shitty free to play looters shooter and all the characters are boring as fuck with the exception of darling. And fuck that ringtone in the tapes.

>Why there just can’t be a good proper modernized copy of Liero that has good online play and active community?
Because the genre is niche as fuck.
It's like worms but with far less physics shenanigans, instead having arena shooter elements.

You'd need a single player campaign to really draw the normies in.

That's just your opinion, man. I think it's a solid 8/10, around the same ballpark as Alan Wake. Same strengths and weaknesses too. Combat is kinda meh, but the theme and worldbuilding is the driving force behind it.

Actually, here’s a pic of those cops, copied right up to the emblem. Not really related to the subject of the thread, but what the hell, let it be Finngolia general as long as it exists before getting deleted.

Attached: E95C7308-8C51-4BB5-A9E6-1D1CEE6CC98D.jpg (1920x1080, 595K)

>Finnish police uniforms
>good
That's a filthy fucking lie. Those god damn janitor overalls look retarded and shameful.
t. a Finn

what?

That’s the joke, user. The americans who saw those thought that they look rugged enough to be copied into an apocalypse scenario. Little they did know, that the janitor-ish ruggedness comes from the need to survive washing after drunkard vomit stains the clothes.

quit larping faggot. finland refused to hand over jews unless they were communists

>The enemy names in Noita are also in Finnish
The whole game is made by Finns.
Baba is You was also made by a single Finn, but I don't think it has any finnish words.

Keke could be a subtle Finland reference. I’d imagine that the dev was thinking about possible nimes that are two letters repeated, and then suddenly realized that the finnish nickname Keke makes for a good character name in style of Baba.

If I had to guess, the dev is just a filthy imageboard frequenter and keke comes from there.

most of the finnish freeware gaems from 199x-2002

When the fuck is Volcano 3 gonna be released? I've waited for almost 20 years.

false

Attached: 1503077487651.jpg (1024x682, 113K)

He does look like a janitor

t. notfinn

Finns are subhuman trash

t. actual subhuman aka russian

Get outta here Swenigger

That's because main job of finnish police is to collect up drunkards and petty criminals from the streets aka janitorial work

You could say they clean the streets.

Attached: 20170208003855_1.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Isn't My Summer Car kinda decent?

Attached: 1535485583133.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Thanks to My Summer Car I now know how to assemble a '72 nissan cherry and swear and drink beer at the same time.

Attached: 20180829210935_1.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

The Trine series is made by Finns. Trine 4 comes out next month.

Pro Pilkki 2

Attached: 1553576709665.jpg (1082x609, 117K)

webliero.com/

Attached: burgeri muikeana.jpg (1600x900, 269K)

But your opinion is shit man.

And it is shameful that we did.
Fuck the jews.

t: Finn

is that real tine Worms?

your country has basically 0 jews and jewish influence you larping faggot

Aren't Trine and Shadowgrounds Finnish?
I loved those.

Attached: 0000002888.1920x1080[1].jpg (800x600, 204K)

yep
shadowgrounds and the sequel were nice or at least i remember them being

>t. let me tell you about your country.
You don't know jack shit.
Our biggest media conglomerate is owned by a fucking jewish family that operates out of sweden.

With games like Teleglitch around I wonder if people today would find them too casual, but I had crazy fun with them, especially with the sequel.

thats not true but i wish it was

yes

>that operates out of Sweden
why am I not surprised?
This is why Norway is based. They sent all their jews to Denmark and Sweden

Wasn't Duck Game pretty popular among streamers?

>this post
Are you american by any chance? Finniggers are on a course set for self-destruct.

Attached: 1461853603560.jpg (2784x1706, 645K)

>2015

Are you telling me anything has changed since then?

Attached: miss helsinki 2017.jpg (625x416, 40K)