Never settle, Yea Forumsros...

Never settle, Yea Forumsros. There's a real life grill out there who's just as passionate about the same vidya franchises as you are

Attached: 20190923_114130.jpg (1440x1005, 729K)

I want a real life boy.

>caring what your gf's hobbies are
wtf?

You can have that too

Attached: 957.jpg (499x907, 213K)

Ariel was hotter as a mermaid.

that's not how you play a flute

>seven vagínias
>not hotter
>possibly more

Two legs was two legs too many. And it doesn't matter if there's something fishy going on downstairs if her entire lower body smells like that.

Wanting someone with the exact same interests and tastes as you in a relationship is kind of an ignorant and inexperienced perspective. "Opposites attract" isn't just some dumb ass idiom; different perspectives and tastes and approaches to things make relationships more interesting because you can both help expand each other's horizons. You want meaningful interpersonal chemistry as the foundation, with the more superficial stuff like hobbies coming secondary and being varied.

it's a tin whistle

>Not enjoying legs
Thighs, calves, length, back of the knee maybe
Everything about legs are so erotic.

Attached: unsuperdeformed (1).png (1366x768, 617K)

I just want a cute and soft pale gf to cuddle with.

Legs are fine, just not on Ariel.

>There's a real life grill out there who's just as passionate about the same vidya franchises as you are
yeah but she's not 2D and covered in fluffy fur

doubt.jpg

Attached: 1566667621358.png (382x512, 431K)

>thinking any 3D man or woman has the capacity for love
call me when AI is worth more than for sorting stamp collections

Attached: 1568410112896.gif (230x246, 78K)

Is not them the ones that lack the capacity of love, is you, some of us just born without it.

>Flareon is the only fully evolved Fire-type Pokémon that cannot learn SolarBeam
Is that still true?

Doesn't matter. I dated a gamer girl and the only plus was being able to play vidya with her on an equal footing. Aside from that she was an horrible and evil person.
The girl I date right now doesn't like videogames, but we share tons of other interests instead and she is super open minded so she doesn't just shit over the fact that I'm a fucking turbo nerd.
What you should aim for is a person that, first, has strong compatibility/chemistry with you and she should have enough of an open mind to let you live your life without nagging about dumb shit she doesn't even understand.

Yeah, but she's probably more of a train wreck than I am.

It's your understanding of love that is fucked. I bet your expectations are build around shit you see in Anime.

I sure hope so. I've only met one girl with a passion for video games and she's long taken.

Attached: Imagine.png (1139x1079, 470K)

>implying I'm not so afraid of being hurt that I won't purposefully live a life of solitude

LOL

Girls who are passionate about vidya are autistic as fuck and not worth the effort.

>Implying you are any better than an autistic fuck that aren't worth the effort too.

>implying you know enough about me to make that judgment
>implying I should settle for the worst girls I've ever been with because some Yea Forumsirgin told me so

>implying you will ever settle

Yes but unfortunately they are embarrassing to go out in public with do to massive autism

I thought this would make me happy. Now I’m a married and productive father of two and I wish I could go back to being a fat piece of shit who smoked and played video games all day.

Yes, yes, muh projecting, muh 'I'm pathetic therefore everyone else is'.
This isn't Facebook dude, we're both anonymous. I could be a 600 lb basement dweller, I could be Chad Thundercock and I could be anything in between. If you really want to defend the honour of hypothetical gamer grrls then you should try something other than making wild assumptions about someone you know literally nothing about.

women arent worth the time it takes to fuck them idiot

Where's your proof for this lofty claim?
Or are you just filling the denizens of this taiwanese gutter cleaning forum with the same false hope they've been getting fed for years now?

Attached: 1561642211868.jpg (303x566, 24K)

Is not a projection, is a fact, Yea Forums is mostly composed of virgins that couldn't speak to a girl for the life of them, so is safe to assume you are more like a virgin than a chad that just happens to be here instead of doing, you know, social stuff, sports or whatever instead of shitposting here on Yea Forums of all places.

>There's a real life grill out there who's just as passionate about the same vidya franchises as you are
That doesn't change the fact that I hate everyone on this planet and want to die alone.

>people can only go on one board
>people can only have one interest
I'm actually pretty /fit/ and an amateur Thai boxer, vidya is just one of my hobbies. The fact that a lot of Yea Forums can't talk to women doesn't mean that none of them can. I'm saying that girls who have vidya as their main/only interest are usually fucking crazy and not worth the time investment from actual experience with both them and other types of girl. You can brush me off and assume I'm lying and that all vidya girls are pure, perfect queens if you like but the fact is that the type of girl this thread was made to fantasize about are a lot less ideal than you'd imagine.

No, in fact I'm sure girls that like vidya have some serious stability and personal problems but you know what the say user always stick your dick in crazy

I actually have a major issue in that I tend to be attracted to crazy women and they often reciprocate. As such I've spent a lot of time in relationships with some pretty fucked up girls so I'm not making these statements out of ignorance.

Imagine being so vapid and worthless and so Superficial and empty that you seek a companion that has the same interest in external outside sources as mundane as Vidya instead of seeking someone with internal values and character.

I hope you dumb fucks don't actually look for a girlfriend that likes video games as your first priority. Stay single and stay retarded as a fucking brick. Maybe you are alone for a reason. Find out who you are instead of defining who you are through external outlets of media.

>find out who you are instead of defining who you are through external outlets of media
There are people here that unironically identify as a gamer. Yes people are this fucking stupid.

I don't want a partner that likes games, I want one that doesn't like them yet but ends up wanting me to show them the ropes so I can finally have someone to play Gunstar Heroes with. Meanwhile, they'll get me into something they're crazy about that I have a burgeoning interest in.

That's not gonna happen though. Average people aren't interested in doing that, even on a friendship level. We're all too self-centered. I don't even know why I'm alive honestly.

Attached: 69624873_380561989300822_6308313587723010048_n.jpg (234x235, 7K)