What was the most disappointing game you've ever played?

What was the most disappointing game you've ever played?

Attached: Persona-5.jpg (768x768, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPrvCT3OJL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Persona3cover.jpg (220x314, 25K)

Nier Automata or FF9. FF7 lived up to the hype tho.

Cope.

>Spent years looking forward to Persona 5
>It fucking sucks

I hate being s persona fan.

Any game that Yea Forums and reddit recommends

youtube.com/watch?v=MPrvCT3OJL8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

MGSV

Breath of the wild

Either KH3 or HL2

Dragon Ball Z Taiketsu.

Attached: 1563984614340.jpg (703x1025, 120K)

MGSV, NieR Automata, or Persona 5. I can’t pick. Those three almost got me to quit video games forever. Although I think the only one of those three that is outright terrible is P5.

People have always told me i'm a very negative person, but MGSV only taught me that it's not worth putting faith in anything at all as opposed to just a select few things to look forward to

Attached: mgsv-pp-Cover.jpg (770x420, 28K)

Reminder that everyone loved persona 5 until it was a Sony exclusive

No they didn't. I've been pointing out the many flaws in P5 since day one but I got screamed down because people were still in denial stage and didn't want to accept it. But it's been two years now and people can objectively deduce that it's a bad game.

For years I thought the problem was me, but it turns out that Persona 5 actually sucked and no one wanted to admit it for some reason.

>inb4 MGSV
No, it doesn't compare when you have a series full of only 10/10 games and when the fourth and final title it's supposed to be at least decent, it's actually the worst piece of media ever made.

Attached: Metal_gear_solid_4_caratula.jpg (300x346, 18K)

Attached: God-of-War.jpg (1539x1917, 384K)

Attached: 81A590E0-7BE7-46DC-98B5-635A7B5C4B34.jpg (340x340, 32K)

You all should play more games to be honest

>100 Eshop coins has transfer to your account

Persona 5, BlazBlue Calamity Trigger, and Ni no Kuni were the kind of slow burn disappointments that started off promising until slowly becoming more miserable over time

Red Steel is definitely the fastest I've ever been let down by a game though

bait. persona 5 was the best game this decade.

Zero Time Dilemma
Life is simply unfair...

So much bait in this thread. Where are the real disappointments? You know, like Spore.

Seeing how that turned out gutted my ability to ever be that hyped for anything since. Now, I can only manage cautious optimism at best.

Oblivion. Haven't given a Dev team the benefit of the doubt ever since.

You posted it

It's good looking enough to draw in the people who normally avoid "anime" games. Now they only played P5 and think it's the best shit ever when it's a bottom tier JRPG.

I can't believe how hyped I was for that garbage

Attached: uORXpYm.png (1010x630, 306K)

How the fuck are you this contrarian

I had this on my shelf for about 3 years, I didn't play back then because I wanted to finish all the other games I was still playing. I had hopes for this game and it shattered them.

Attached: 220px-Video_Game_Cover_-_The_Last_of_Us.jpg (220x292, 22K)

Attached: packshot-f1bbc1240748236563949fddf4edaf12.jpg (500x713, 166K)

>people are pretending DMCV is bad now
Holy fuck I hate this board

>Implying dmc v was ever good
LOL

This. I never recovered but its for the best in the end. This game redpilled me on how nonsensical entire series was and how most of the experience was elevated by Fukushima alone. Now I can skip Death Stranding without giving a single fuck.

>bought on release day
>dropped after a week, in the middle of Okumura's dungeon
>never touched it since
Yeah, probably that.
I still want my money back.

>too many cutscenes!
A highly incentivized NG+ and MGO2 heavily mitigate this.
>nanomachines dumb!
Amazing people would draw the line here and not the vampire from 2 or any of the other supernatural shit. Explaining supernatural occurrences in MGS with technology makes more sense than being told to turn your brain off.

Gameplay is 10/10, and anyone memed into watching the cutscenes on Youtube is rightfully robbed.

I've seen it mentioned already, but Spore is a good one to mention. I'd throw in Rome 2 for good measure.
Personally, and I know this one is much more subjective, but RDR2 for me. I was so fucking hyped, loved the first game when it came out despite its flaws, but 2 just killed me. It was such a beautiful, polished game, but I still can't understand why Rockstar thought it was a good idea to have Morgan control like a fucking fridge-human hybrid trying to walk through slime. It ruined it for me.
I would love for Rockstar to go back to their roots and make a fun game like Chinatown wars with a huge budget, but it seems their online Jewry and retarded obsession with trying to make movies has doomed them.

Attached: 1426688839578.jpg (300x258, 22K)