Why must society persecute us so?

Why must society persecute us so?

Attached: 2019-09-23 11_39_24-(5) Alexander J.A Cortes on Twitter_ _Video games are the absolute worst Loser H (610x571, 22K)

>getting fatter and skinnier

How the fuck do you get fatter and skinnier. Like bruh, look at this dude.

>getting fatter and skinnier
Nani the fuck?

Posting that from an iPhone.
Isn't that ironic?

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

Why is being pale bad?

He's right. Wish i would have realized it sooner

TWITTER SCREENSHOTS

THIS IS NOW A GODZILLA THREAD! TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME AND WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT GODZILLA BUT DO IT VERY LOUDLY

Attached: Godzilla-Crown-King-fo-the-Monsters.jpg (1400x700, 171K)

>says the literal who posting on the literal what website for a bunch of "likes" meant to make it feel better
We all know everyone in the current decade is a loser, can't shift the goal post towards someone else when you're also hugging it.

Attached: 1452171162053.gif (286x210, 763K)

Vitamin D deficiency

Twitter is the absolute worst Loser Habit you could have

Hours & hours spent on an ultimately useless website

Sitting and getting fatter and weaker and skinnier and paler

Completely impaired social skills

Twitter makes you a bottom tier subhuman

Attached: EE3XwFKWsAA-XUA.jpg large.jpg (768x1024, 122K)

>implying I'll listen to this fag

Attached: Untitled.png (580x749, 427K)

bet this hypocrite binges netflix and thinks that's better somehow, fucking normies

he seems to be insecure about something

you know how video game nerds are typically always skinny and no meat on their bones or typically lardasses? also there are guys with no meat on their bones but sitll have HUGE potbellies compared to their twig arms and legs

Attached: skinny vs fat.webm (720x720, 1.55M)

He’s right.

Skinny as in thinner, fat as in higher body fat %.

He wanted to be a gamer too, like us.

Attached: 2019_09_23_11_46_14_5_Alexander_J.A_Cortes_on_Twitter_Video_games_are_the_absolute_worst_Loser_H.png (1198x905, 251K)

I like Creatures 2, and I like that Godzilla that Godzilla can fly like a fucking dork using his own fire breath

Too much gaming turns you into Skeksis.

Attached: SkekOk.gif (540x225, 2.71M)

just aim for the head

>he's not /fit/ and plays videogames
wew lad

Attached: 1568921821735.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Problematic skin complexion in today's political climate.

>Emperor of men who breathe through their mouth

Kek'd, don't agree but he's got some epic bantz

The guy is so pathetic. The same things he said can be applied to sports with the exception that sports keep you fit. You still waste hours doing the same shit over and over again for that little dopamine gain, you aren't going to become the next Jordan or whoever.
Same goes for the faggot himself who spends hours posting on twitter for mere likes to validate his existance.

Manlets who obsess over lifting heavy objects get angry at thinchads and insist that even if you're slender you're still fat because "muh percentages".

Why do video games make people so mad?

What if I want to waste my life you faux internet motivator. Go sell books to baby boomers

There's nosthing wrong about being fat or useless in today's society.
Stop listening to stacy's opinion about things for they are but products of society to fill a need of instant gratification in the form of easy sex sluts who feel personally attacked when men show no interest in them because you are denying them from their existence.

Oh shit. He's from Yea Forums? No wonder he hates vidya so much.

The gainz goblin makes you skinnyfat

Attached: gitgud.png (600x546, 459K)

normalfags cant comprehend just sitting down and enjoying themselves in solitude as if everyone is meant to make some sort of worthwhile impact on the world or other people

just because someone says "if you refute this then you have hurt feelings and are proving my point" doesn't mean you are proving their point and might actually have hurt feelings by reading that
but in my case it is true even though i agree with him, my college education was a waste of money too and i still work in a warehouse
i mean like going clubbing and watching tv and reading books (not educational ones) are also wastes of time

They can't stand the fact you enjoy a cheap fun hobby that you can play for hours a day. They have to spend tons on 2 hour movies or overpriced social "activities" or eating out or going to shitty bars when I can just boot up an old exe and have a blast for free with no effort.

My name is user and I'm addicted to videogames. I was caught three weeks ago in the privacy of my own home with a PS VR headset around my head and my pants around my ankle. I had drenched my penis in peanut butter and inserted it into a self moving apparatus with the intents and purposes of pleasuring myself upon successful flirtations with a man posing as a touhou character.

I was apprehended by a SWAT team that was pranked to come to my house and was arrested onsite for resisting arrest. I failed to hear their demands whilst orgasming to a lap dance from previously mentioned Touhou character. In response to demands of the court and wishes of my family I am here tonight to begin the process of recovering my videogame addiction.

God bless

This unironically.

The things he said can also absolutly be applied to reading, watching tv, and watching movies. 3 things I bet he does in abundance

>NOOOOOOOO you can't have leisure time you must always be doing something

Attached: 1565199113479[1].png (785x1000, 261K)

I'm still a higher tier than some dolt who posts epic hot takes on twitter

>make him waste energy, hell get tires after 30 seconds of action
>go for the head
>dont be a manlet

Sports has you communicating with and cooperating with real people in real life. It's also a good way to get vitamin D, fresh air and all the benefits exercise has for your mind and body. I'm not trying to play Devil's Advocate but playing sports definitely has more carry-over to life than video games.

Who gives a fuck about what other people do with their free time?

Attached: 1551965897661.jpg (900x675, 86K)

Attached: 1568568119536.jpg (1120x731, 80K)

>260 kgs
>500+ pounds
Holy fuck.

well you still do become fat, sorry this is the only skinnyfat pic i have at the time
generally nerds are not both, lets get real here
doesnt look like he can jump that high, and one grab from the big guy means its over
sports will never be seen as wastes of time unless you are some toddler who wants to play instead of do homework, exercise and sports are not seen as wastes of time 99% of the time unless you have to do more important shit like bills or housework, etc. of course people wont become the next jordan but it is one step closer to looking like the guy on the right in my pic

Attached: you vs.png (1110x565, 105K)

And yet he wastes his time on twitter

Attached: FYvmeBK0_400x400.jpg (600x600, 34K)