People who have bad connections shouldn't be allowed to play ranked and should be banned

>people who have bad connections shouldn't be allowed to play ranked and should be banned
>compares dropping out of a game to causing a car crash

I understand wanting to have a solid connection, but seriously, do Woolie and Pat have no self awareness? Not everybody is a tryhard tourney fag or autist mmo player. Just use some filters if you don't want to play with midwesterners or australians, christ. I wish they had a third member to call them out on shit, because Woolie and Pat circlejerk way too much and it can be very grating.

Attached: woolie.png (500x304, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/570/discussions/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q2pKN9qVPQ
youtu.be/lA4fGtG5ODY
superbestfriendcast.libsyn.com/sbfc-014-escalate-immediately-to-gun-violence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you ever played a game vs someone with a bad connection? Might aswell not even play.

t. hasn't played any fighting game ever

>people who have bad connections shouldn't be allowed to play ranked and should be banned
Based, get better internet poorfag

Stop being butthurt and deal with the reality of your shit internet.

Spoken like a true scrub who should be playing casual.

>not everybody is a tryhard tourney fag
Yeah so just don't play ranked then

They're right about red bar players though.

Yeah and it's a mild inconvenience at best. Finish the match and don't play again. Woolie and Pat going on for 45+ minutes on the issue like a couple of entitled Quebecois fucks is infuriating. They're in a region where internet is relatively fast and dealing with shit connections isn't a big issue, unlike say australia, where it's a fucking crapshoot and you just have to suffer through it.

>mild inconvenience at best
have you ever played fighting games online OP

Op just because your shitty Internet is ruining your fun. Doesn't mean you need to ruin mine too.

Patrick "If I see a red bar, I'll hit you with my car" Boivan

Attached: 1422318282809.png (380x538, 321K)

Back when Pat actually looked like a normal human being.

Yes and that's what I mean. Matches takes a couple minutes tops. Just don't rematch the fucker and set your filters so you don't run into him again.

It's not like ranked is some super srs competition anyway. Losing out on some good boy points once and a while is fucking trivial.

Why do we care about the opinion of this homeless looking person?

You are playing RANKED
If you have a shit connection just play normal matches instead, what is so hard about that?
Ranked is explicitly meant for tryhard fighting game autists.

Bad online is a netcode problem. It is a developer problem. Stop shaming consumers for Japan's dogshit netcode.

While I agree with what they were trying to say, did they need to have such a lengthy conversation about it? It was so fucking boring to listen to

I wish they wouldn't have separated but fags can only get along for so long. At least they could have kept the site up for those old vids that were taken off jewtube but even before they separated they let the website die a slow death.

Wifi warrior favelanigger detected. Nobody wants to play against you with your shit connection when you're teleporting all over the place.

Patrick "Reds are better off dead" Boivan

He is Boivin.

In my experience if you play with people from your region, you'll mostly get solid matches. People with truly shit connections who completely ruin the game are few and far inbetween.

What Woolie is proposing is an unnecessarily, heavy handed solution to a problem that isn't really a big deal for most people. If having less than a few frames of lag is a huge deal for you then get an IP switch or whatever to block people with too much ping.

Also as says, it's mostly the result of japs developing games with jap/korean infrastructure in mind.

THAT'S the thing you had a problem with?

Attached: 1491235433707.png (765x758, 35K)

Is this really so controversial? I usually opt out of playing Ranked whenever my connection seems bad. Why would I play and risk losing rank because of lag? The only people that think otherwise are poor people with constant bad internet, to which I say this: if you want to get serious about playing Ranked instead of Casual, then invest some money in a better internet connection, loser.

This isn't fucking rocket science and most game companies agree with them, hence why repeated disconnects can get you banned retard

canadian internet is garbage

Yeah but Woolie was proposing would carpet ban certain areas. Just let the trash connections play with the trash connections and stick to your own region.

t. Red Bar Warrior

I havent seen these fags in a while now. Is pat still selling crack to kids? Did woolie ever take a bath? Has matt stopped being such a nerd beta worshipper?

Unless you're playing some absolutely bottom barrel budget game, most of these companies do stick you to your own regions

Also, even in bumfuck nowhere Indiana I still have a 70 mb up/down connection and can stream 4K video so at this point anyone who is playing a game with red bars comes from a borderline 3rd world country-tier area that deserves to be carpet banned

If we're talking ranked, I fully agree. You're there to "tryhard," faggot.

Attached: 1566241390037.jpg (720x405, 54K)

I'm paying 50 for 25up and 2down. Fuck this place

steamcommunity.com/app/570/discussions/
>complain that your connection is too bad to stay up for 90% of your ranked games
>get banned for 30 years
Get that ass BANNED

Attached: 1551644686853.png (351x315, 82K)

t. Posted from mobile tether connection

>YOU CAN PLUG IN AN ETHERNET CABLE
I literally can't.

How do you even connect your ethernet cable if you're playing a fighting game on PS4? Is there any way to not use wifi on console?
Would love to play more UNIST but almost everyone there is american so I get shit connections even to the east coast.

Attached: 1539400826333.jpg (224x230, 8K)

i agree, you shouldnt be allowed to play ranked if your connection is too bad
just go play normals

>for those old vids that were taken off jewtube
what all was taken down?

Why'd you post a self portrait user

I'm in the same boat. Lots of people rent where they can't access their modem. And you know what? I DON'T FUCKING PLAY RANKED.

this is true for fighting games.
>Not everybody is a tryhard tourney fag or autist mmo player.
so don't fucking play ranked.

are you retarded?
just plug the fucking cord in

Okay. I do. I don't have any problems in games with good netcode.

>using a wireless controller

They make me sick.

>LITERALLY can't
You literally can.

Attached: 81v110gpo-L._AC._SR360,460.jpg (360x460, 12K)

if theyre red theyre better off dead

he's posting waifushit, claiming to love the game, and doesn't even know about wired internet
i think he's just a normal Yea Forumsirgin desu, these people are dumb

What are the chances the podcast today is gonna start an hour or two late again because of Pat's utterly fucked sleep schedule?

as far as i remember, pretty much all of the lets watches and some LP's for copyright reasons

Lower than the chance of it being good again.

>and some LP's
yeah, which though? that's what I'm asking

>Own my own home
>Live in Indiana where we're basically Texas Jr. and every day of my life is basically KotH
>My dad and I did some remodeling over the summer
>Used to run out a single cord from my home office where the router is to a splitter box in the living room that I routed to all of my consoles
>We went up into my attic, dropped ethernet wires down in the walls, and put direct ethernet hubs next to all of my electrical outlets
>Then I find out this shit exists

Oh well. At least it's pretty much future proofed and I did it myself.

Just plug the cord in the back

This doesn't even make your connection better. All it does is give you the wired icon to trick people into thinking you're wired. Literally worse than wifishitters for its dishonesty.

Depending on the wiring, you might only be able to use it on the same floor as the router, if I'm remembering this correctly. Still pretty magical.

Still haven't listened to the last podcast, I'm gonna guess it's the same shit as always. fighting game wank, ff14 wank, pat talking while woolie obviously isn't listening so they have the same exact conversation the next 2 podcasts again.
Am I right or am I 100% right?

as an australian i take personal offense to people blaming me for being born on an island who's government thinks its a 1st world cuntry.

It was mostly Astral Chain and fighting game talk.

This

basically. Pat also is trying to start red bar apartheid, saying that people with bad connections shouldn't dare to inconvenience him with their presence and should die.

Did Woolie listen to Pat this time, or did he just space out like always?

When the fuck did I say I LOVED the game? I like the asethetic, the music, and I played through all the story/arcade modes. I also love Tsukihime so it's cool to see what French Bread did after Melty.
I just have basically no experience with any competitive fighting games, sorry for asking and wanting to get into it.

Attached: 1543491856241.jpg (776x1045, 117K)

just don't play ranked

If memory serves, all of those videos that got taken down from youtube were put onto dailymotion or vimeo. If you search on the subreddit you'll find the link to the playlist.

It's just a one story three bedroom house, but one day I dream of putting in a basement.

Honestly, right now since my house is paid off I'm thinking about the most bullshit redneck engineering ever and getting one of those two-story "playhouse" sheds where you have the tiny kitchenette, a small upstairs, etc "surgically attached" to my house as a bullshit way to add on to my house and give myself a second floor.

>All it does is give you the wired icon to trick people into thinking you're wired
Do you think that your internet connection is transmitted with magic?

Attached: cheese it.jpg (1312x2000, 175K)

>Not everybody is a tryhard tourney fag or autist mmo player.
Then why the fuck are you trying to play ranked?

Why would Pat care either way? He's a shitter no matter how good the connection is. Is he trying to pretend that he would rank better if people had better connection speeds?

I have a good connection, but it still pisses me off because I see this mentality in even casual play circles.

Pat unironically based and red bar pilled

I think he's more mad at the randoms in FF14 and Warframe that ruin the game for everyone else. Not sure how it is in FF14, but hosts with spotty connnections in Warframe can actually lose you mission progress or rewards, which is a massive fucking pain.

>unnecessarily, heavy handed

Attached: 1564438744114.gif (300x300, 656K)

NBN is a fucking scam. We need a purge of parliment. Scomo and his buttbuddies put to the stake for giving us shit internet because they're incompetent boomer fucks trying to appease they're corporate overlords.

Seriously though, why does the Liberal Party keep getting voted in time and time again after all these fuck ups? Is it just all the Boomers and Bogans who read Murdoch's propaganda?

When someone makes money by being "good" at something most people do for entertainment, they end up out of touch.

This is nothing new.

>Listen man if you play with original voice actors instead of dub you are literally committing holocaust
what did Woolie mean by this? i thought its a step too far

Sounds more like an issue of retarded game design rather than connection speed. That's what you get when players can't set up dedicated servers.

Wi-Fi? Go die!

>how it is in FF14
Depends on the content and who drops, like if it's the healer and in the middle of a dungeon pull then that's a wipe right there, if it's a dps in a raid that's a wipe later on as the group fails to meet a damage check

Will Pat admit that Blaphemous has some shitty design problems?

Nah, he even talked about how when he plays those kinds of games with bad internet friends, they're fine. It's specifically peer-to-peer games that have the issue.

He's an MMO autist and PC elitist. He'll get upset over bad connections whether or not it actually affects his games, it's the mentality those guys have.

Really it shits me that he keeps using the word "toxic" constantly as of late. Not only is it a meaningless buzzword, but he's a fucking asshole himself and has no right to call anyone else "toxic".

no
no
Yes surprisingly

He's fucking far from a PC elitist. The moron pissed himself in fear when he tried to install a cpu fan.

This is hardly the place to discuss it, but its the way they play politics.

They start out with a full on attack ad campaign, make sure almost every prime time advertising slot on each channel has at least 2 ads that attack labor. Cant have a conflict of interest, so labor has to go advertise on SBS or some channel liberal hasn't bought out.

Then they use scare tactics. They convince the gullible and the elderly (so basically just the elderly) that labor is gonna do something stupid like end medicare. Old folks talk, and they'll believe anything they hear.

When the interviews happen, the interviewers always ask liberal party about policy and labor about why they are so unpopular. Yeah i stole that out of a friendlyjordies video but its fucking true.

Lastly when we go to vote, count the number of posters and pamphlets and people telling you how to vote for liberal. Compare that to the 1 (One) poster telling you how to vote labor.

TLDR Liberal party plays dirty, preys on people who lack critical thinking skills, buys advertising space to deplatform labor. That's why they stay in power. Because boomers are retarded and the generation before them are equally retarded.

this, whenever americans talk about how "shitty" their internet plans are I get so fucking enraged.
Fuck Rodgers
Fuck Telus
Fuck Bell
and ESPECIALLY, FUCK SHAW

Attached: 1491638190640.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

I don't know how it happened, but somehow Matt ended up being better at running a YouTube channel than the other two.

I dont think any of these SBF retards have ever said anything of merit.

Threadly reminder that Liam did nothing wrong.

Pat isn't even trying to do Youtube, he's just milking his paypigs on Twitch

it's so surprising
i hated him the most and wanted Woolie Pat Liam podcast, and when Liam left he became even shittier and I was desperete for Mattless channel.
And here we are and podcast is unlistenable, Liam Woolie and Pat(without Paige) suck on their own, and only content from SBFP i enjoy anymore is Matts videos. This is some monkey paw shit

Of all the things you can complain about with Woolie/Pat, you choose this? Of fucking course people with shit connections should have restricted multiplayer access. Jesus fuck user have you ever tried to play a game with these 3rd world wifi warriors? Though I guess you'd actually have to PLAY VIDEO GAMES to understand.

Well he's a fraud who acts like one.

Fuck off Liam

Why did you listen to it then

If your connection is red you’re better off dead

OP is either trolling or has no idea what they're talking about.

Ignore this faggot and nostalgia over the glory days of SBFP when matt wasn't around.

Kill yourself, Matt, you fat cuck ickypooie basedboy.

The next few elections will be interesting. With the current media landscape changing and the old voterbase literally dying, what are they gonna do? Target /pol/fags with anti labour wojacks?

the monopoly is so strong in the states it drove google out of the industry. not even google could compete or deal with all the bull shit. we got blue balled hard by fiber

Maybe Patrick is being unhealthy on purpose so he can die when Paige dies.

It's not really that hard to figure out how it happened. Pat doesn't really care about Youtube anymore because he earns way more being the laziest fuck possible and getting paid to be a virtual pretend friend for lonely aspies. While Woolie wants to stick to his guns and only LP unpopular games while having the absolute worst fucking ability to manage time and priorities I have ever seen in a person.

They'll probably try to change the rules on how elections work or some shit.

I actually watched a bit of question time the other day. Three times labor asked liberal something important and relevant, three times liberal pretty much just responded with "thanks for your question, i acknowledge you, but we won an election, congrats to us, labor cant handle a budget."

Pat's right

did he actually say something about this topic, or is this just a joke because he plays dubs in case one of his clique voice actor friends are in it?

I listened to every single Super Best Friends Podcast but after that stopped because I feel like three people is important, even if the third was just Matt shitting things up with "muh netflix horror movie muh wife" every week. At least it was different from FFXIV talk nonstop, a series and game I couldn't care less about.

I miss the golden age, with all 4 friends. They peaked right around MGSV, when Liam was still around. I hate Liam as a person for how gay he's been since he left but he's so good in the old videos and podcast. The 4 person podcasts were fucking great.

That said, am I missing anything with Castle Super Beast? I don't care about fighting games or FFXIV. On the old podcast these things were discussed in an interesting enough way since there were 3-4 people connecting it to other stuff, but I feel like with only Pat and Woolie it'll be shit.

>he plays dubs in case one of his clique voice actor friends are in it
it's this, he praised persona5 dub

I have no idea whats up with their infastructure that up-speed is the fucking bane of all telecom companies.

>Pat is alone with his low effort streamings
>Woolie's at the controls(lmao) with two charisma black holes even dumber than him.
>Matt's stuff is scripted and well edited
Matt was a genious all along.

God I miss the comfy old days of coming home from high school on a friday, getting a burrito, and just watching SBFP for a couple hours. Then playing vidya for a while, drinking a bit, then watching some more SBFP. Sucks that it's over. It used to be so comfy. I don't have any channels I watch now, except Funhaus occasionally but now without the Adam/James/Bruce dynamic I don't feel much reason to watch anymore. Miss those days so much.

Why would you want Liam in anything that's not a coffin.

>buy fucklong cable that goes from the modem to my PS4 all the way across the house
>just to get bodied online

Attached: 1560747466806 27.jpg (480x480, 16K)

i bought one of these before i was able to go full wired and the difference is night and day you fat retard

Attached: smirk.png (614x506, 361K)

So many people in this thread fell for OP's bait. Fucking kek.

well Matt always handled the business aspects of the original channel, so between his experience with that, his connections, and his wife's piles of money, he can make videos that get hundreds of thousands of views despite himself.

Literally this. If you want to play like results don't matter, don't play ranked. If you want to play ranked, have the connection for it, so the results will come down to skill and you won't hurt the ranking of people who can do better.

I hate Woolie's channel now. I think Minh is contributing most to the dislike since every video he's in makes me click out of it almost immediately. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all but he's the worst co-pilot for Woolie's set-up. He isn't funny, at the best of times he's nigh unintelligible and he brings out the worst in Woolie who has to pick up the slack when Minh flat-lines a bit. He even purposely ruins videos by making him choose subs which is fine if you're not playing for an audience instead of dubs so they pay attention even less. You were meant to be the chosen one, Woolie.

Attached: 1551120456242.jpg (601x695, 30K)

powerlan mate
or wifi repeaters, not like your local network is the problem.

Wireless repeaters only introduce more latency.

it was just an offhand comment about how choosing non-dubbed is LP cancer
the views just drop, too many people listen to the vids as a podcast and can't understand any of it.
he said this only applies to streams/lps. he can do either dubbed/subbed for everything else, and t just depends on the quality of what he chooses case by case

I liked it at the beginning, with the whole Naruto revival and failure podcast, but then he uploads like multiple low effort videos a day where it's him and his friends talking over eachother in blurry camera and low quality audio, and that's that

Not so much it matters. Shit connections are 99% between your router and your ISP.

Except defend ouya, and mighty number nine, especially MN9

Attached: 1562247141459.jpg (292x716, 100K)

>That said, am I missing anything with Castle Super Beast?
No, you don't. This is the podcast:
Woolie regressed to the point where he can ONLY understand fighting game terminology, and is baffled that other games are competitive too
>MOBAs have matchups!?
Pat keeps talking at Woolie about games only Pat gives a fuck about. Pat gets a massive ego stroking every week from his streaming, so he says even more retarded shit than usual.

Woolie barely listens to Pat on any given topic, and they repeat the same conversation over multiple podcasts.
>2 weeks ago
>Pat tells Woolie that you have to choose between a male and female character in Astral Chain, and the one you don't choose becomes the voiced character
>Pat says that he's sure that because of this Woolie will pick the male character
>Woolie's reaction: falling asleep
fast forward one week
>Woolie gloats that he outsmarted Pat because he picked the male character, so the female character is voiced
>Pat tells him he literally told him this word for word last podcast

Next up, Woolie talks about anime that he refuses to read the manga for, while insisting he doesn't want to get spoiled and doesn't want to be "corrected". Of course, all of his head canon is retarded and makes zero sense. But at the same time he keeps bringing up current JoJo and gives Pat shit for being wrong on thing or nor reading it.

And then there's of course: we're canadian! WE ARE SO FUCKING CANADIAN! DID YOU KNOW MILK SPOILS IN THREE DAYS WHEN IT ISN'T IN A BAG? THAT'S CANADIAN SCIENCE!

Attached: WoolieVS 1.png (963x445, 43K)

Fuck it I'll contribute to eceleb BS
Woolie is boring as fuck alone. He needs someone to bounce off of. His channel is going to die soon.

Attached: gimme a hug.jpg (221x225, 10K)

I really just don't like minh. He's not really insightful and he is totally incapable of working with woolie on a joke.

Wait, if you are not in a team with those guys, how is that bad? They play at disadvantage.

Packet loss is the largest avoidable issue with shit connections.

>RANKED
Kind of important to the conversation here you dumb cunt.

my favorite woolievs vids are the ones where he brings out his token black friend to prove he's not racist

He knows. That's why most of his stuff has Minh and/or Reggie in it now. But Reggie is super low energy while Minh is just flat-out annoying, so it doesn't work.

The first few weeks were great, with some fun gags and tangents, but recently it's been really boring. Both Woolie and Pat have nothing to talk about and they kinda just agree with eachother and talk about the same repetitive topics every week.

Pat goes on about FFXIV or whatever AAA games he played that week. Woolie just talks about fighting games half the time and obscure weeb indie games he played the other half. Also I feel like they've gotten more touchy to criticism lately. The long rant in the OP was spurred by people calling out Woolie and Pat last week for a shorter rant about a similar issue. Week before Woolie got all touchy and defensive because some guy said he prefers anime dubs due to having ADD.

>Woolie genuinely believes people want to watch him play the first hour of an RPG

>part 1/3
why even bother

Pat doesnt care about anything. I dont get his paypigs at all.

>woolie and pat get more delusional every day
eventually this will all end and they'll get hit by reality with a sledgehammer

Attached: 1564545560843.jpg (496x496, 11K)

>Pat is enjoyable for some actual competence and guiding his blind as fuck girlfriend through Dark Souls as well as being an unprepetant shitlord
>Woolie is fun for his wild, boundless enthusiasm but holy shit the man practically shits himself on camera
>Matt is... okay with video production and does interesting research and reviews
>Liam is enjoyable for his positivity but is way too woke for long bursts
>(Bonus) Paige is probably the best female streamer on the planet and is awesome, hilarious, and mildly retarded

Also they are right. If you're going to be playing with other people, make sure your connection is solid and decent, or get the fuck out.

>Pat is enjoyable
Wew

>Pat is enjoyable
Stopped reading there.

Everything they said was right though

Maybe I'm just strange, because I also enjoy Northernlion.

Not really. Woolie will probably have to look for an actual job soon, but Pat is living the easy life thanks to his twitch bottom feeders.

So Naoto is trans?

woolie's weird elitism over not reading manga for attack on titan is fucking retarded because as soon as JoJo got popular he read every part and spoiled all of them on podcast while giving shit to people who haven't done it yet "because it's been out for ages"
he litrelly spoiled the final chapters of Steel Ball Run word for word, i feel bad for anyone who got fucked by woolie cuz its the best when you read it on your own

reminder that he did everything wrong. He was a whiny faggot that couldn't take any criticism or banter, so he decided to burn all bridges and now is completely forgotten. He's resorted to doing a commentary on The Tester with Slowbeef and some twitter tranny. He's an internet has been, which is even more pathetic.

Attached: liam btfo again.png (238x74, 7K)

Wollie probably. Pat has free gibs from streaming so he will do that until he dies of redbull overdose

I meant in the OP

I just dont get Pat's appeal. Half his streams are him staring at the chat and reading donations. Its a total fucking bore and a total fucking chore to watch.

they're all internet has-beens. even matt.

simply don't watch those parts, the stream doesn't start until he's playing

>Half his streams are him staring at the chat and reading donations.
Believe it or not that's what his core audience is there to watch. That's what they spend money on after all.

Bullshit, I watched his Hollow Knight shit and half of it was exactly like I said.

i just watch the bits with him and paige

If you play fighting games on wifi you deserve to have your disc scratched to be unplayable, I'm sorry.

Mostly it's that once he actually gets to the game he's actually halfway decent at it, and I don't watch streams live. Maybe that's the trick.

A few years ago due to random circumstances I would have to drive to a city 4 hours away every month or so. I'd always leave around 6PM, get there at 10PM, take care of whatever I needed to take care of which was usually helping some family with random shit, then at 11PM I'd have to drive 4 hours back home. There was nothing comfier than those late night drives on a completely silent and empty interstate with super best friend cast playing through my speakers. When I'd get home I'd stop at the 24 hour Mcdonalds and get a bunch of shit food since I'd wait and not eat that day specifically in anticipation, then finally get home and watch whatever best friends playthrough was going on at the time. I remember doing this for MGSV, Life is Strange, XCOM2, NBA2K16. Probably my best memories, which is a bit sad, but still. Now they're all on there own and somehow Matt, the worst SBFP member, has the best solo content. Even then, it's not great. They're all so shit alone, or with friends/gfs. Why did it have to end.

I've heard from FFIX players that his advice to new players is terrible but I can't speak to that personally.

>Matt's stuff is scripted and well edited
And not entertaining. Woolie and Pat's stuff are shit 90% of the time, but at least they still have occasional moments of genuinely good content. Is it worth tuning in for their entire stream/video for those brief moments? Of course not. But it still puts them at a level slightly above Matt.

cool story bro

I get what their saying if ONLY for ranked/comp shit (I legitimately couldn't give a single fuck about these modes. More times then not when developers adjust to these types of Comp-niggers the quality of the game goes down regardless of genre.) For casual play it would be ridiculous (Haven't kept up to date with podcast so going of hearsay on this one).

Speaking of stupid shit these chuckle fucks have said am I crazy for thinking their quality has gone down drastically? I miss anything?
>Defending their tranny friend terrible articles, when if anybody else had said that stupid shit they would've tore into them
>Everything involving their Persona talks & refusal to admit they were wrong
>Bringing up biased politics, & then getting mad when people disagree with them
>Openly admitting about caring only about their Namefag,pay pigs (going so far as to ignore or downplay those who don't)
>Complete circlejerks regardless of being completely wrong
>If called out on being wrong it "doesn't count" as they'll pretend they saw it during in the week.
>Are at the point of getting visibly annoyed if people mention their preference to the old content or old ways of doing them (non lazy vod dumps)
>Think Sandy Hook happened.
This user speaks the truth.

Attached: 1515553591502.png (2882x1290, 246K)

I wonder how much longer Reggie and Minh will stick around. Woolie basically treats them as guests to the channel, rather than the obvious cohosts that they are.
Woolie will never let Reggie or Minh go on a LP of their own. I'm honestly amazed he let Reggie play Control and Minh play Ni No Kuni. Although of course he uses the opportunity to whine about muh LP tax for the entire fucking time.

Attached: 1565545791593.png (304x225, 113K)

I get he's trying to milk the weeaboo audience on his dying YouTube channel by playing the latest anime games/JRPGs, but between his ESL friends, his inability to focus & read text only to get confused on what to do 10 seconds later, and his interest in anime being Reddit-tier surface level it's no wonder people hate his content. Let alone RPGs being LP poison and he's terrible at them.

God, the mere sight of Woolie's hair almost makes me wanna fucking hurl.
It takes a lot of work to make even regular dreads not look disgusting, let alone whatever the fuck Woolie's birdshit looking thing is.
It's like I can even smell how fucking rancid it is through the screen

Attached: 1468710797384.jpg (1440x1080, 87K)

It's even worse when you get occasional guests like Eyepatch Wolf who show how good a Woolie LP can be with the right co-pilot. Is he really incapable of finding a single entertaining person in Montreal who is willing to play video games with him?

I think Paige is trying to kill Pat
She has lupus and all other fucked up things about her so she's probably going to be dead in a few years so I think she's trying to take him with her. She got pissed off on twitter when people said how Pat has become such a fat piece of shit and she was arguing that he hasn't gained any weight despite the fact that there is photo and video proof and the fact that he drinks like 12 redbulls in a 3 hour stream which is going to kill him soon.

Attached: pat woolie.png (1024x768, 1.62M)

I think he's trying to kill himself, she used to get pissed at him for eating like shit

He did nothing right, good thing he’s good as dead.

A reggie/minh LP would kill his channel harder than Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

>being so shit that you can't win unless the connection is flawless
He shouldn't be playing ranked until he is good enough to handle it.

paige is the female architect

if anything she probably realized she couldn't actually help him stop being a fat shit so she's entered the denial stage

>Woolie regressed to the point where he can ONLY understand fighting game terminology
The worst part is when Pat immediately assumes he needs to put something into fighting game terms and Woolie acts all indignant about it. But then as soon as the fighting game terms stop, Woolie just shuts down again.

>Is he really incapable of finding a single entertaining person in Montreal who is willing to play video games with him?
No, he just doesn't want to
Woolie wants people to tune in for him and not play second fiddle to someone else, especially on his own channel
Hubris is his downfall

You mean Twitch scum, Pat is the bottom feeder.

>he litrelly spoiled the final chapters of Steel Ball Run word for word.
When did that happen? Personally hearing SBR spoilers didn’t ruin anything for me when I finally read it because it just makes no sense out of context.

>Is he really incapable of finding a single entertaining person in Montreal who is willing to play video games with him?
None that fit his requirements, which are:
>must not be white
>if white, heavily accented
>less charisma than himself, so he can look better
and that's it.
Are you implying Woolie "4.9k views" VS is alive right now? Besides that, it's not even the point. He treats them like doormats and sooner or later they will just fuck off if they're smart enough (not seeing it with minh, guy is basically legally retarded).

They are right. Plus a lot of games haven't fixed the issue of players pulling the plug on their Internet. I just stopped playing online because too many players cheat.

woolie trying to play 3 houses was one of the most painful things i've ever seen, it was like watching a 10 year old playing a strategy game for the first time in their life

At the very fucking least they admitted theyre dumb and like dumb things

He would legitimately be better off doing solo videos than videos with Minh. They'd still be bad, but they'd be slightly less bad.

I think my only problem is with Reggie that either tries to say something but realizing he cant, just answers "Wow" half the time, or pretty much anything surprises him that he cant stop saying it.

And Woolie isn't even that good at fighting games anyway.

Attached: мы живем в обществе.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

A long time ago, he was contributing to some pretty good LPs.
Now he's become Jabba the Hutt.

>12 redbulls in a 3 hour stream
I drank that once over ten years ago and all it did was make me jittery for a couple of hours, how can anyone like that? If you want to feel energized then just drink green tea, its the same efect of coffee but it doesn't put you on edge

Better yet, just watch Paige's streams, since Pat is always on those. Even if Paige is around on Pat's streams, she's off camera and only talks for like 10% of them. It's not worth tuning in.

Entertaning or not Matt kept his format and his fanbase, meanwhile Chewie and Fuckface are a shadow of their former selves.

>just watch Paige's streams
>just watch 4 hours of reading donations and 20 minutes of game then another 2 hours of donations to close out the stream

Ranked is the super srs competition, and it was also brought up that ping filtering doesn't work.

>Defending their tranny friend terrible articles, when if anybody else had said that stupid shit they would've tore into them
To be fair, Pat was going to throw Laura Kate under the bus hardcore. Woolie was the one who immediately put a stop to it and started defending "her" calling her a "friend of the podcast".

I'm not sure it was directly related, but it felt like Pat was getting back at Woolie for that when he called Randy Pitchford a "friend of the podcast".

>Brennan Williams is now Dio Maddin and posted Welcome to Maddintown! After the reveal and when he premeried on commentary he wore a killer queen tie
Holy fuck this is a level of dabbing on another human being I didn't think possible.

L A R G E
L A D

Attached: woolie's face when.png (1920x1080, 3.89M)

>Woolie does something that is successful and popular with the fans
>gon with the wind, tablelords, ps demo discs, playing ANYTHING with pat
>never does it again

>Woolie does something that is unpopular and nobody gives a fuck about it
>all the platinum playthroughs, get into fighting games, garbage indie games that he only picked because they're hipster enough for him
>full playthroughs, upload daily

Attached: 1428448726033.jpg (320x240, 24K)

Jesus, I think Pat's ass alone has more fat than my entire body.

If I was given 4 days I could probably train my mother with nigh retard-tier coordination to be better at videogames than Woolie.

How the fuck has this man made a career out of videogames, even predating his time on YouTube, when he's barely on the same level as mentally impaired toddler failing to put shapes into a matching slot?

Attached: 1537199753127.gif (192x256, 47K)

Pat genuinely disgusts me. He's one of the few people I've ever seen were I honestly think I'd kill myself if I was them. I wouldn't even want to go through the pain of eating healthy and working out with the shape he's in, it'd be worse than slowing cutting my throat.

Oh wow, a rare picture of Woolie looking at pat, while pat is talking at him. Usually Woolie just puts on his Matt face, looks like pic related

Attached: woolie.jpg (1200x1144, 420K)

Legitimately the best part of the streams are Pat and Paige banting, with donations as their prompts. On Pat solo streams, the donations suck because it's just him reading the messages and moving on, instead of having wild conversations spring from them.

that's sad

maybe he's getting old and bored with video games like matt or some shit

i'm already feeling that at 25. real life shit just feels more important and satisfying to care about, but i can't really give anything in my life the same enthusiasm i did to video games just 3-5 years ago. that said, i still occasionally just tell my real life to fuck off and get autistic with a video game for a couple of weeks just for the sake of proving to myself that i can still be a real gamer expert if i want to

Man, even I have more charisma than woolie and I'm retarded.

>Thinking people with bad connections deserve rights

Fuck off faggot. Stop ruining my game because your poor ass cant pay for anything better than a McDonalds wifi

>ps demo discs
That was such a fucking trip. Why does Woolie hate fun?

people keep talking about woolie getting fitter but he looks same or worse as ever, i think Pat just got so disqusting that he seems better in comparision
also woolie is in this weird phase to me sinc ehe started wearing these killmongerer haircuts where i see him as a man with short hair with little dinguses around his face instead of a guy with long hair. does that make any sense?

Tablelords hurts the most, I still think that was Woolie's best content by far.

Uh oh Pat is melting

No, that's just their excuse for not being truly self-aware.

Gon with the Wind at least has the excuse that it kind of needs Eyepatch Wolf to be there, but you could work around that somehow. Demo discs was popular because Eruption was on it (although I enjoyed it in general).

I like the idea of Get Into Fighting Games but for some reason I've never gotten >10 minutes in. The intro is rad as hell but the energy is so low, even if they have a cool game or a guest with skill.

>the getting too old for video games poster
maybe you should fuck from Yea Forums then retard

>go in with the plan of "One for you, one for me, one for us."
>Wind up with (one for you) ONE FOR ME"

I remember something went wrong with it, and he lost the game files or the footage or something. That must've stung, and I'm sure it was discouraging, but he should have gotten back on that horse.

>Gon with the Wind at least has the excuse that it kind of needs Eyepatch Wolf to be there
No it doesn't. The PS demo discs were done with screen sharing over discord, eruption didn't fly to canada. There's absolutely zero reason why John has to be there physically, other than giving a lame ass excuse for woolie. Just watch an episode and then talk about it for a minute. That's literally it. That's the premise of those videos. He could do it in text form and people would lap it up. He could hakka dance his fucking HxH reviews and people would fellate him.

i do still play video games. i'm literally playing dota 2 as we speak. i also make amateur games on the side as a creative outlet (which takes a lot of the energy i'd spend on video games). i'm also looking forward to starbase, but i'm afraid it's another scam like star citizen

Correct, everyone with bad connections should be banned from ranked play. Get a better connection or fuck off, others shouldn't suffer because of your shitty situation.

Where's the Kirby lore, Woolie? You said there would be more like 3 months ago.

I wanted so badly to "Get Into Fighting Games". From the way Woolie goes on about them, and the love put into that intro, I want to understand the appeal. But it's just so fucking boring.

But you don't KNOW that he dindu nuffin wrong!

>Watch the Sayonara Wild Hearts video (skimming mostly)
>gameplay looks better than the artstyle would imply, their failure at dodging almost making me want to play it to do it better
>Realize the 75 minute video is a full blind LP
>Look up how much the game costs
>$13
Call me when it's ~70% off.

Attached: 1532135447802.jpg (289x355, 9K)

I wish I hadn't found out about Doordash from yhese chucklefucks, it's going to ruin my life

Attached: 1475033918888.jpg (702x562, 61K)

USE OFFER CODE WOOLIE M

Doordash pays for ads all over the place, they're one of those companies that's on a ton of podcasts like Casper and Audible. You would've heard of them anyway.

Yeah but you know, I have to go to hakka, boxing, hang out with my girlfriend, watch FOTM anime. I literally have no time. Zero time. What do you want me to do? Drop sleeping? You're an asshole for even suggesting this. You're not a real fan.

>so how was your week pat
>*slumps back in chair about to fall asleep*

They have to fellate indie games and call them their GOTYs because then the developer might think they're cool.

My assumption is that Woolie is still doing the boxing thing but his diet is probably still trash. That's why he's plateauing with his weight loss.

Just watch gay porn if you love watching people suck dicks on camera.

This is a man.

Attached: 56F9836D-DF97-4EF9-B6FC-1D990B43628C.png (499x1138, 138K)

Reminder that Pat's so short and fat that can't reach around to wipe his ass.

Maybe I'm a hypocrite since I'm going to buy Ninja Warriors Once Again once it comes out in Burgerland and that's maybe a 2 hour game for $30, but that game also has beautiful sprite work, 5 distinct characters, and co-op while being a beat-em-up with combo potential. SWH is just neon/synthwave Pepsiman with a bit of Rez where the only replay value is getting Gold ranks on every stage.

Attached: 1532131505552.jpg (208x236, 16K)

But it's ART.

>live in a house with roommates
>the router is on the opposite floor and side for roommate's comp
>house was not designed with ethernet ports

Attached: 1568485876522.jpg (970x545, 143K)

>in the lobby for UNIST when Woolie was streaming months ago
>Woolie kicking everybody with a one bar connection because of one bad match in Xrd he had with a Aussie
>my turn was up next felt safe because my connection showed three bars and I was wired
>soon as the match before mine ends the lobby is now showing everyone with one bar
>this dumb motherfucker fucking kicks me before even checking that everyone bars changed
Fuck Woolie and his ESL fuck buddies i'm still salty from that shit

Attached: 1565899123814.jpg (859x1024, 368K)

How about you stop playing fighting games instead?

Why is Raocow, an incomprehensible word-salad lolsorandom, the best youtuber left? It doesn't make any sense.

>Not everybody is a tryhard tourney fag
then don't play the tryhard tourney mode ... ?

Hundred foot cable + a drill worked for me

The visuals outside of like one boss were pretty basic synthwave shit and the music ranged from "quite catchy" to "forgettable". The gameplay looks like the best thing it's got going and it's way too simple to justify $13. I wonder if it was going to be like $10 but then they got Queen Latifah to be the narrator last-minute and that kicked the price up a bit.

Paige has to do it for him, right? "Yeah, Paige, get up in there.. mmmf, use that tongue"

Because he's got SOUL, and been in it for years.

Why would you want to play a game with a subhuman who probably can't even reverse beat or chain shift anyway?

Attached: 1564808302141.png (502x671, 380K)

Though to be "fair" the videos where he tries to play a game that appeals to his fans are truly, truly awful because he can't even pretend to care about them. The Fire Emblem Three Houses videos are what finally got me to unsubscribe.

I'm hoping he at least tries for Blasphemous.

Fucking this, it's remarkable how passive aggressive he gets when plays anything outside his bubble.

I can't believe that people who call themselves huge fans of a game would get something so basic about it's story so completely wrong

Pat finish your fucking FF7 playthrough
Woolie stop being a bitch and finish Sekiro

Pat legitimately does not care anymore
but at least in your case, you did it so long ago and only once it's not gonna fuck you up in the long run
Pat is more than likely going to either get pancreatic cancer, heart failure or just keel over when his innards melt

>probably can't even reverse beat or chain shift anyway?
I've not seen him play UNIST, but I have a hard time believing he wouldn't be able to either of those, especially reverse beating. If you can press any two buttons in any order that isn't A>B or B>C you can reverse beat, and surely he can Chain Shift, it's not difficult to get some use out of it even if you just use it in neutral because of the meter you get from it. I know he's retarded, but those aren't hard mechanics to get a basic grasp of.

What track plays at the beginning of the Vs. Woolie Three Houses videos. I really like that the few seconds I hear of that track.

Unlike Woolie and Sekiro, Pat is plugging away at FF7. He's not playing it every stream, but he's playing it consistently.

It took woolie almost an entire year to start & finish 1 route of Leon A. He still hasn't finished sekiro yet, & will most likely do the exact same thing to another game.

to be fair his girlfriend has lupus so they'll both probably die around their 50s

I intentionally chose the two most basic mechanics to mock him, but I still seriously doubt he would be a decent opponent in a match though. Just seems like a waste of time.

Attached: mikaspin.gif (358x353, 48K)

Friendly reminder: if Woolie had his way, we would STILL be getting DMC5 videos to this day.

Finish Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, you hack frauds

Attached: a6050a62b727963a3e30047d4f40fc68065f1b9e.jpg (616x353, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q2pKN9qVPQ

youtu.be/lA4fGtG5ODY

Based

Attached: 1530315639682.gif (521x514, 371K)

Thank fuck this shit didn't start with the SBF and it was essentially agreed that they just plain couldn't stand each other any longer.

I don't watch Woolie's channel, but someone in a previous thread mentioned he mass uploaded a ton of DMC5 episodes cause he was butthurt, is this true?

It's true, he saw people kept asking for the new episodes so he just dumped them all at once then went on a tangent on the podcast about how that model isn't sustainable for growth

Essentially.
People wouldn't stop bombing his other uploads with (mostly joking) requests to drop more DMC, because at the time it was hype. One day he got fed up and just blew his whole backlogged load, I think about twenty or thirty videos, in the space of like an hour.

And that's why he makes the big bucks. Wait...

For christ's sake, put a fucking guest on the podcast already. I can't listen to the exact same conversation for another week.

Attached: 1567469308398.jpg (1280x922, 388K)

Fucking call up Clemps, or Eyepatch Wolf, or Plague, or bring in Paige, fuck's sake.

>Pat(without Paige)
Paige is terrible. If she didn't have tits no one would like her.

dont you fags have a subreddit for this conspiracy lets player shit

it was an upload every 30 minutes, so people could watch an episode and still have a little under 10 minutes downtime before the next

Yeah it's called Yea Forums

Not much conspiracy theories going around, more general consensus of drop in quality for these guys. Then again you'd know that if you actually lurked the thread.

Woolie and Pat are the fucking worst.

But even a broken clock is correct twice a day. This is one of those times. If your connection isn't perfect, get the FUCK out of ranked for any game you're playing, and go play the casual online mode.

>Not everybody is a tryhard tourney fag or autist mmo player
THEN DON'T FUCKING PLAY RANKED YOU ABSOLUTE CUM-GURGLING MOUTH BREATHER

Call up Sue Lightning so Pat can talk about them fucking

If you are in ranked, it means you wanna be top dog. If you have shit connection/rage quit a game you think you aren’t going to win just to stay in the rank you were in, you should be playing casual matches. Simple as that.
I will say though, nothing feels better than using a mid/low tier and making someone ragequit because you tapped into your primal a seat or instincts and unga’d the hell out of some motherfucker who does nothing but the safest of moves/strings.

Woolie desperately needs someone better to play off of, because right now his pick of copilots are charisma vampires

>Woolie was proposing would carpet ban certain areas
>Ban Australia from gaming online

I mean Willie's a piece of shit, but that's a fucking genius idea.

Pat is a massive baby. Seeing him wipe against Titania on his FFXIV stream, shit talking the healer in chat and then getting mad and rage quitting when they talked back to him was pretty telling. Then he had to get carried through the rest of the game by his FC circlejerk.

Thanks!

How'd he wipe the group? Forget to Living Dead for Fae Light or something?

Not picking up the big ads.

Did Paige ever play VTMB?

The biggest loss is the lack of lets plays. If woolie and pat had kept that going I wouldn't even mind, but pat just does lazy streams now and woolie puts out videos with his friends now.

>not grabbing adds
How the fuck would that be the healer's fault?

Can't blame yourself when your ego is more obese then you are

Considering how often pat mentions Quite Shallow & Sphere Hunter I'm legitimately surprised they haven't been on yet. Is Woolie just scared their going to scare off guests? All the rightful shit we give Pat he's the only one of the 2 going out of his to make contact with other YT/Streamers. I mean their 35 episodes in already, they've already warmed up. I know their both some what aware that their terrible hosts (they've mentioned TierZoo/Vinny multiple times in the past) Or do they think new guests would just be terrible like that tranny or YMS?

Attached: 1514329523752.png (500x2550, 509K)

And they all want Runkachunk to voice Jolyne in part 6.
I don’t care cause we have based Sawashiro voicing her.

To be fair it was really common on release to see that since they were outside the arena and stationary, but he's probably too used to getting his dick sucked by his FC.

Now that I think about it, I never got a clarification on what actually caused the SBF to break up.
It was politics or a woman, wasn't it?

Attached: 269961002515118210559792.png (700x700, 362K)

Kinda. Matt didn't like being less popular than everyone else and didn't want to share the money.

Matt and Liam were thin skinned babies and Pat was an insufferable cunt. Pretty simple.

The video they made is pretty cut & dry on this. Pat & Matt stopped being friends.

They could invite the kotaku tanny again.

It's probably a combination of

Laziness
Not wanting mutual friends to "choose" Woolie and Pat
Flack from the rumor that Paige guesting on the old podcast was what caused the channel to implode

Pat and Matt specifically stopped hating each other as kayfabe and started hating each other for reals. That's really all there is to it.

Something happen during their Star Trek LP, also people mocking Matt in KH1

Yeah but why? What did they fight over?

Does it matter?
Pat and Woolie were the original two, Matt was a mutual friend. Pat and Matt had excellent bantz when they started and the chemistry worked for a while. Then they began to grate on one another for various reasons and went their seperate ways.

>one's a massive crybaby lefty with a diaperfursona
>the other is a bitter balding midget with a massive inferiority complex that can't shut up
Use your imagination

These days I just watch Mett's "What Happened" videos.

I heard Paige showed up on a Killstream; Matt, Liam and Faggot's Basement wanted her cancelled but Pat said "nah".

>I mean their 35 episodes in already, they've already warmed up.
Looking back at the Friendcast, where they actually did need time to figure out what they're doing, they already had a guest at episode 14.
superbestfriendcast.libsyn.com/sbfc-014-escalate-immediately-to-gun-violence

>Not wanting mutual friends to "choose" Woolie and Pat
That's retarded though. When John was in canada he went on a stream with Pat, made a LP with Woolie and hung out with Matt and Liam.

There's no chances they'll ever get back together, huh?

Nah. Expressed interest, but considering how she never streams and already has at least a dozen games in the pipe, I can't see it happening any time soon.

If there's one thing all 4 of them have in common, then it's being stubborn and thickheaded. Remember Pat's shtick about his clearly segmented life?

Specifically? That's up to the air (at this point doesn't really matter) but people have narrowed down the main spark (ignoring obviously build up of resentment between them):
>Matt not carrying his own weight on the channel side (video content, more vacations, having a bigger cut, not allowed being made fun off etc...) having a argument off camera.
>Paige appearing on the podcast for the 1st time while matt was gone, jokingly making fun of his overused jokes.
>Something said during the Smash Fisticuffs video, from either one of them

Did Woolie and Pat ever say why they didn't make a channel together?

Pat doesn't want a LP youtube channel. Woolie doesn't like streaming. They're both fat and lazy and don't want to go to each other's hose. The podcast is the compromise.

>fuck Emet-Selch and fuck anyone who empathizes with him, how fucking dare the game make my OC self-insert agree to honor his dying wish to simply remember that his entire race once lived
>man Edelgard is so hot, she's so correct about everything and seems to be designed to be the right option by the developers
Is Pat brain-damaged?

Woolie wants to do his own thing make exactly like him and for no one else
Pat wants to sit at home 24/7 and have children fund his addictions while never doing any work/moving

No "smoking gun" was ever found, but it was incredibly obvious for ages that Matt and Pat were getting on each other's nerves. There's been all sorts of speculation that there was some argument about money, or about Paige making fun of Matt on the podcast, or any number of other things, but it doesn't matter what it was. Even if those things didn't happen, something else would have been the breaking point.

if you have shit internet and play online you should be executed

I've heard it brought up many times about Matt's diaper fur shit, but what is the source on that?

Woman can to no wrong.

There's none, he just had a red panda as his avatar for a while and wore kigurumi like a fat baby.

If that is one of the reasons, I also think it's stupid, but I can at least understand the sentiment. Woolie VS and Pat Stares At are the individual projects they pursued after the channel broke up. Castle Super Beast is a direct replacement for Superbestfriendcast, but without Matt (or Liam, obviously).

>obsessed with acting like a mentally retarded baby forcing his creditworthy baby talk on every one
>has/had red panda fursona
Not hard to put two and two together

Matt, Pat and Woolie getting back together is extremely unlikely.
Matt, Pat, Woolie and Liam getting back together is utterly impossible.

Go easy on the man, he is Canadian after all

Liam is an absolute weasel and I don't mind him gone.

Cuckbecian*

Why are you playing ranked if you think of yourself as not a tryhard? Jesus, you're dumber than a bag of dumb bricks.

I think Pat makes way more money off his streams than he ever did off YouTube, and obviously it's a lot less effort too. He has zero reason to want to stick with the old format.

I hate how anytime a game gives you a male/female option they always pick female and go on and on and on about how much better the female choice is.

Do they put soi in the canadian milk bags or something?

Would have been cool if as a last goodbye to the channel all 4 put their differences aside to do one last fisticuffs

It's illegal to be a normal straight white man in Canada so they chemically alter all m*les upon birth

Pat literally said his twitch paypigs were "peasants paying their lord a tithe" and even though he said "h-haha just kidding" you could tell he thinks they're subhumans and he's a big enough subhuman himself to pretend to like them to get rich.

>how much better the female choice is.
They're right though.

>Woolie VS and Pat Stares At are the individual projects they pursued after the channel broke up.
Well if that's the case how come the podcast clips are on Woolie's channel? Other than obviously Pat a) not giving a fuck and b) throwing Woolie a bone, because those videos are the only ones that break the magical 4.9k barrier. Creating a separate channel takes about as much effort and time as posting this reply to you.

Twitch donation culture has gotten to an incomprehensible point. It's one thing to subscribe for emotes and to support something you consume for entertainment. But a nonstop influx of ridiculously donations and this false friendship between the donator and the streamer is insane. This applies to a lot of streams besides Pat's. It reaches unironic paypig levels of absurdity.

Shadow Naoto might be

What the fuck are you on about? He said Emet-Selch was incredibly easy to empathize with, but anyone who thinks his actual plan of "murder everyone on 14 worlds" was something we should encourage was straight up wrong.

He's never talked even once about Three Houses post-Flame Emperor reveal. I'm not sure he even got there before dropping the game for some new flavor of the week.

I honestly can't bother to listen to Woolie at all anymore. The man is literally braindead. I thought it was bad enough that he struggles to tell right from left, but every single thing that has come out of his mouth since the breakup has somehow managed to be worse and worse.
>REEEEEEEE, MY CHANNEL = MY FUN = MY ENTERTAINMENT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN FUCK OFF
It's gonna be really funny when people stop watching his channel the same way SBFP had multiple LPs in which no one was watching, and then he's forced to bring on Pat for views.

Woolie THINKS he knows that his channel is dying, but he doesn't know that it's because of people like Minh and Reggie. No one wants to listen to absolutely grating voices for an hour and a half all the time.

Woolie and Pat are constantly getting forcefed this idea by their fans that they're 100% right about everything, and that anything they say will have a bunch of retarded drones spouting the exact same opinion.

Attached: 1545989127496.png (353x430, 196K)

sorry if you wanted to see a dude's ass for 12 hours, you fucking homo

Woolie does all the work for CSB while Pat just shows up to run his mouth

I mean, he's not wrong

He's not wrong. I would burn my money before I "donate" it to Pat's red bull diabetes fund.

This isn't a Game Grumps thing where one day they were friends and the next they've got separate channels and never speak of each other publicly (regardless of whatever they were planning if they were separating, the speed that it happened at pretty much requires that something significant happened).

Matt and Pat were just gradually getting tired of the other's shit over the course of several years, both in game and in business. You could just hear the disdain in Matt's voice anytime he converses with Pat, and the fucking loathing Pat had whenever they talked about branching out / doing extra work. While we may never know which exact straw broke the camel's back, there were several fucking bushels of hay already piled up and absolutely anything else could have been the deal breaker, so it's a bit of a moot point.

Woolie has always been the one running the podcasts. The fact that he's the one putting in all the effort on both SBFC and CSB is meaningless to the discussion that CSB is just SBFC Without Matt.

Woolie had so much goodwill from me after the ordeal that was the channel breakup, he really came up as the victim there and I had nothing but good wishes for him...but he's just kinda just kinda been spinning wheels ever since. I don't care for Matt's channel but he clearly puts a lot more effort into it than Woolie does, and it shows

Also ditch those two mushmouths for fucks sake

Not banning people with bad connections means you're valuing one cheap wifi retard's fun over the fun of literally everyone else playing the game, that person is giving 100% of people they encounter an awful time.
At the very least in Ranked modes you shouldn't be allowed with wifi or a generally shitty connection.

This is fact and you cannot disprove this, it has nothing to do with tryharding or tourneyfagging. Bad connections ruin games.

I play over shit wi-fi but i can admit they are right rather than be a buttmad poorfag. It comes down to which oneline gamer you are:

1: THIS IS MMMYYYY TIME AND YOU FAGGOTS SHOULD BE GLAD YOU FACELESS DRONES FACILITATE MYYYYY GAME

2:The party only moves as fast as the slowest member and you ruin everyones experience not just your own.

This is an E-Celeb thread now. You're like 200 posts too late

They're not.

The female choice in AC Odyssey is insufferable. God awful, incessant smugness in every line read. At least the guy is just bland.

Of course he does. He still could stream with Woolie. They went to each others houses for years, while living at opposites sides of the city (or at least made it sound like that was the case). But Woolie's ego is too big and he would rather do "his own thing" while also whining that it's not popular.
Doesn't matter how much "effort" he puts into it, i.e. keep tabs open of news articles he saw. He doesn't even preread the mails anymore. He doesn't edit anything other than the intro or outro. The clips are not edited by him. What effort?

You can't say "oh we want to keep it separate" and then still put shit on your own channel.

I love playing killer in Dead By Daylight, but once I realized my shit connection makes for a terrible match I just don't play killer anymore

Have some self awareness you fucks

Just have a separate matchmaking/server list for retards with terrible connections that you also dump all the cheaters/hackers into

>Woolie puts out a bad video
>Fans tell him it's a bad video
>"Oh I'm sorry I made a bad video, please tell me how I can avoid impossible to avoid mistakes in the future :)"

Dang it.
I can't believe people still care about these guys after they broke up, they haven't produced any watchable content since the DMC5 let's play.

>He doesn't like a smug girl
Sounds like you got the gay bro.

I'm only attracted to women under the age of 12 or over the age of 45, blow me

He hits the record and stop button. Still mork "work" than Pat has ever done since joining TBFP.

THATS WHAT RANKED IS SUPPOSED TO FILTER THE FUCK OUT

That's fair yeah. Playing on a shit connection is basically cheating anyway since you're used to it, while it completely throws off timings for everyone else.

>That time Woolie was acting all pretentious about going to art school and saying that he went to school specifically to use art to make money, and then shat on the guy in his class saying that people shouldn't get into art just for the money
>Meanwhile people like from SleepyCabin, will tell you how much of a retarded idea it is to get into art specifically to make money, and how you're constantly competing with everyone because of how much of a competitive environment it is
Why is Woolie such a retard? Is it from being in Canada for too long?

Attached: 1545093959768.jpg (752x823, 316K)

Calm down Woolie. You couldn't even operate windows movie maker at the start.

>DMC5 let's play
user, they haven't had anything good for nearly 5 years. Once Matt and Pat's actual animosity started, they went to shit

As a casual player why the fuck would I want to play with BRs/poorfags? I got the game to have fun so I stay out out of the tryhard/circlejerk area only to have my experience ruined by those fucks also.

>He still could stream with Woolie.
Why would he do that? Best case scenario, they get the same level of viewers and donations, and then Pat has to split all that money with Woolie instead of keeping it all for himself. Would it be more entertaining for us? Of course. But from a monetary standpoint it makes no sense.

"people" that donate to streams ARE subhuman though.

>CSB got absorbed into the RoosterTeeth "family"
Oh boy, I can't wait until RoosterTeeth chews them up and spits them out once their use is completely gone.

Maybe, i haven't known them for that long tho.
I used to mainly enjoy Pat and Woolie, but they're both unbearable now. Woolie's insistence on playing with his autistic ESL friends is the worst and Pat can't carry anything alone or with just his gf.

What have they even done for RS ever since the merge anyways?

I'll give you 5 to 1 odds that Woolie's first baby with his coalburner gf is 100% white

>Pat wants to sit at home 24/7 and have children
Oh no, imagine a house full of fat leprechauns.

>As a casual player why the fuck would I want to play with BRs/poorfags? I got the game to have fun so I stay out out of the tryhard/circlejerk area only to have my experience ruined by those fucks also.

Oh, I don't disagree that there should be a separate server list for unranked play that also filters out shitty connections and Australians. It's just that ranked should 100% do that by default as well.

>tfw a fanservice like DOA has the ability to show you if an opponent is on wired or Wi-Fi
I would probably play DOA6 more if it had more wired people.

Attached: 996A0CF6-7198-489F-AC5E-07C6DA20FB23.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

I hope so, i feel really bad for mixed kids.
They have such a high chance of just looking like orcish freaks, it's fucked up.

>Their own subreddit is turning on Woolie now
How long until he cancels the podcast?

Matt makes better videos as a whole.

Too bad the game's he plays are shit.

>haha I thought it'd be ok if I tried something new GUESS NOT OH WELL haha I don't really care it's all like whatever it's cool Y'KNOW THO?

>I can't go to japan on vacation anymore?
>why?
>because my girlfriend is a "normie"
What an idiot.
They went to their con and Woolie did some commentating.

Attached: 1559935330615.jpg (1107x1200, 184K)

Pat will never have kids. His obesity and poor lifestyle have probably render him sterile and with Paige's numerous disabilities and diseases the same goes for her, not to mention one (pat) or both will be dead in 10 years,

Yes and no. Part of it is a social thing, where in public you are expected to always say the "right" thing, but in private with those you trust, people's views tend to be more nuanced (though not always, there are definitely some true believers out there especially on campuses or big cities like Toronto).

They did a couple of videos (which I think were done after the contract was signed, but before it was announced) and went to RTX. Pretty sure that's it.

>half of his streams are reading donations
It's like, 10/20 minutes at best throughout the whole thing

It used to be worse when streams were inconsistent and a backlog would build up.

Following the breakup, which channels are pozzed and which are AIDS-free? I imagine Woolie is safe and I should stay away from whatever Liam is doing, but what about Matt and Pat?

He won't until the fucking retards he has co-hosting want to stop.

And since they can't fucking read (they are actually legitimately illiterate), and therefore can't see the criticism towards them, it won't stop.

Woolie can't outrun his genetics.

At the end of the day, he's a 3rd world subhuman. Doesn't matter if you dress one up in hipster clothing and fill its head with liberal canadian nonsense, a porch monkey is a porch monkey.

People say Matt's stuff is okay, but i have a hard time believing that considering that he was always the dumbest and least entertaining member of the squad.

Pat being your father is the worst fate God can deal to a kid.

ProJared is the only channel with a fuck anymore.

>Why can't you go on your own woolie?
>...
What a pussywhipped fucking bitch.

I think it was in his stream of the game where he got pissed for a bit when the MC nodded when Emet asked him to remember his people, which also made his video get a lot of dislikes and caused him to rant on twitter and the podcast about how the people who disliked his video are probably genocide-sympathizers who are sick in the head like Griffith-apologists. So it's more about him severely downplaying a major aspect of Shadowbringers and lashing out at his community for not doing the same.

What do you mean, that's literally what Pat was doing.

Based, honestly you shouldn't even play competitive if you're not wired

Quiet is literally a mute.

>forcefed this idea they're right about everything

...Have you been to a Pat stream, cause its usually people laughing at him when he fucks up

Matt called Pat a cuck in their first Star Trek LP. There are faggots that say Matt didn't say it like that, but Pat's reaction says it all.

>It's like, 10/20 minutes at best
Yeah after everybody was bitching at him for months & if your lucky. They easily hit sometimes up to 45+ mins. Which wouldn't be that big of a issue in a say 4+ stream, but not in 2 hour ones.

I'm going to assume by that you mean, "Which channels aren't censoring themselves" and the answer is: None of them. But in order from "I mustn't say a single thing that could possibly be considered offensive" to "I'm going to say what I want, unless it would straight up lose me my job" it's Liam > Matt > Woolie > Pat

Have you ever listened to Pat? How has that ever stopped him?

Imagine an 30 something akward 6'2 smelly black gaijin walking alone in a Kirby cafè, a restaurant designed for kids and young couples.

He played a role on the channel. If you ever watched his individual playthroughs or his streams before he came on the show, dude's relatively smart compared to those two. He was also always fucking tired of having to deal with Pat who is actually retarded and lazy as fuck.

Not to say his shit is good - mostly it's just boring. But he knew he was just playing the part on the show, and he got tired of Pat actually being that fucking stupid.

Its funny how he's always the one talking about doing optimal things for his channel but does nothing to improve the actual content.

ProJared is a literal cvck and traded nudes with tranny boys lol

>Pat and Woolie: Oh man, working is SO HARD
Yeah, sitting around and playing video games all day, doing the barest of minimum editing work, and occasionally meeting up to sit in front of a camera for an hour or two is SO HARD.
I'm really not one of those "Get a real job" type of people, but Pat literally records himself farting on a couch for five hours drinking several cans of Red Bull while he does it.

Wasn't there some post about someone telling Woolie he smelled like shit and he got all quiet about it?

Attached: 1568860709343.jpg (352x395, 26K)

Liam does terrible streams of shit no one cares about.

Matt makes nicely produced but very bland retrospective videos, which are inexplicably successful.

Woolie does unwatchable LPs with two guys who barely speak English and have zero charisma or knack for performance.

Pat is completely inside his own ass and his streams are a total circlejerk where he just makes jokes about himself and his life.

Fair enough. I'm only going off the podcast and didn't see the stream/video, so maybe it was worse on that.

It's so fucking obvious Paige sleeps around with Pats "permission".

He's a disgusting little goblin who'd rather share a 7/10 with countless other men than marry a woman equal to his own attractiveness.

Patrick "on wifi? You should die-fi" Boivan

And thinking he knows japanese.

how is he a cuck if he's the one who cheated on his wife

That was years of frustration towards Pat that had built up, and Matt just needed to open up the release valve just a tiny bit before he straight up murdered Pat.

Also, he wasn't wrong.

They've gotten unbearably soft after making friends with the twitter crowd.

Remember the recent discussion about that Epic-exclusive game where the devs preemptively started shitting on all their fans for being entitled losers and to focus on world hunger or some shit instead of their exclusivity deal while telling their patreon supporters to eat shit cause they don't need them anymore? The whole discussion about that on the podcast was about the death threats they received with both Woolie and Pat saying multiple times to the audience to stop doing that.

Flashback to the EA "pride and accomplishment" news on the old podcast where Matt says the exact same thing about the death threats EA devs got, only for Woolie and Pat to brush it off saying that death threats to a public figure are inevitable and doesn't have any relevance to the story while also saying the people in their audience aren't the ones sending death threats in the first place.

Does Woolie drive? How does he fair on the road when he can't tell left from right?

So she'd be better than most of their old guests! Hey oh!

I think you're under the delusion that when pat shitposts that's his actual brain, which since you post on Yea Forums, the website where opinions are known to be fabricated for (you)s, instead of just his "entertain" brain.

Christ the projection here is hilarious.

Reminder that Woolie spends 1-2 hours a day recording videos.

That's it, that's all the """"work"""" he does. And he never shuts up about how he has no time for anything and that people asking for more effort on the channel are being unreasonable.

Twitter and Twitch subs ruined Pat and Woolie

>Take advantage of open relationship
>Get called a cuck

Is this like that shit where "literally" also now means "figuratively" in the dictionary?

none of them have driver's licenses

he didn't call pat a cuck, did you even watch that video?

He let his wife have an “open-relationship” with a guy for months and she forbade him from doing the same.

>Christ the projection here is hilarious
The secret's out Pat.

No one believes you're not a cuck.

Proof? She's the definition of used goods considering she's BI but, I wouldn't assume that much.

I mean, Paige did go camping with Dick "Steal your ex and make you a laughingstock" Masterson.

no, they both agreed to the open relationship and then she got mad when he actually fucked someone else

HE DOESNT EVEN EDIT THE VIDEOS, SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT FOR HIM
ALL HE FUCKING DOES IS PLAY VIDEOGAMES AND ACT LIKE A FUCKING CELEBRITY

>your wife makes you open your marraige
>you actually find someone that isn't terrible that you like
>your wife blows it up cause she gets jealous

Yea Forums and its relationship with "literal" needs examination

Paige is the only one "legally" allowed to drive

>>"Oh I'm sorry I made a bad video, please tell me how I can avoid impossible to avoid mistakes in the future :)"
Wow, you fucking nailed it.

Here we go, it's the faggots.

>Pats goes completely silent.
>Mumbles "That wasn't very nice..."

Come on.

Compfags should just kill themselves. Fucking cancer ruining games for internet digits.

someone post brawl online gameplay

>Pat and Woolie: Oh man, working is SO HARD
Yeah, this pisses me off as well, especially with Woolie. At least you can see Pat sitting on his fat ass for 5+ hours.
But I'm not buying it with woolie. 7 videos á 30 minutes a week. The work for an entire week can be done in 4 hours. He's not editing them himself. He doesn't stream. What work?
At least the Game Grumps go on tours, make music, make video games and all that other shit. You can hate Arin, but at least he's legit keeping busy unlike many many other of those cunts, like Woolie.

Pat, get off Yea Forums and go back to watching your girlfriend get railed and cleaning her up.

>projection and non-proofs

I'm not even Pat but the idea that you need to pretend that Pat's getting cucked to make you feel like you've one upped him or something is pretty hilarious

Just let the players choose what kind of connection they're willing to tolerate.

It actually wasn't that bad on the video, he just said "fuck off" as Emet was dying and was exasperated when the WoL nodded, then moved on pretty quickly. He even brings up on the podcast right after that about how he and Woolie talked about villains who have incredibly compelling justifications for the evil they commit and that the antagonist of Shadowbringers was a perfect example of that.

It was only after the youtube upload of his stream and the dislikes where he completely swerved on that, so it's probably just classic Pat stubbornness at the end of the day.

user, it's plain as day.

You forgot to add him making sure to mention that Reggie or Minh did something funny in the most recent video, so you guys should certainly go watch it and not immediately close every video they're in.

To be fair, Game Grumps has a studio of people that do all the work.

Easy Liam, you'd think you were still mad considering you're lashing out at non-existent Pats.

Pat, maybe if you go back to your wife instead of posting on 4chin all day, she might let you see some cleavage.

Why does Woolie try to be an OG black nigga when he's Canadian and doesn't even come from Africa?

>The best Pat can get is a ytuber tranny who's the definition of used goods
Anybody got that leak from a supposed friend of Pat's about that

Goddammit I missed the thread. But I'm glad to see some sentiment on how I feel with the direction of the channel.

I'd be more tolerable of Minh if he could just /speak/ eloquently and if Reggie didn't sound like he constantly had a mouth full of spit.

And Woolie on his own is painful in its own way if it's not fighting games because he can't function.

Rising Super Stream is my last bastion. I really don't care for Pat and Matt can jump off a cliff.

Attached: liam-300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

where can i see this?

Because for some reason, black people try to justify their skin color by acting like hood niggers, even if they're not one

"Personality" does not get you hot women.

Paige is only a 7/10 but her body makes up for it, and there's 0 chance she'd be with Pat in a normal relationship. He's not rich or famous enough to pull girls like that, he has no power and he's ugly as sin. So it only makes sense he's a cuck in an open relationship. Paige is dying, a womans idea of "living life to the fullest" is riding tons of cock and 9 months out of 12 she's """"Travelling"""". It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

There is literally nothing wrong with that statement, if you have bad connection play normals. When boxers show up to a fight doctors checks them to make sure they are in fighting condition, they dont force someone to fight somebody who is sick and at a disadvantage.

>Watching Woolie play Crash Team Racing with those two other 'tards
I couldn't. It felt incredibly insulting.

He's Caribbean from Grenada, but he's been so absorbed into the Canadian mindset that he may as well be Canadian.

Just don't listen to it. Do you really need to listen to Pat stroke his ego while Woolie sleeps? God its not even good as background noise.

How is it plain as day? You're just assuming that the way Paige looks accounts for her relationships. That because they're a non-standard couple there's no way they'd exist. Despite the fact that the woman goes to the hospital on the regular and is certifiably crazy. You people man. You can always detect people who've never been in a relationship.

Like look at this guy, he's so fucking MAD that they exist that he's created a fantasy that lets the two of them exist for himself. It's priceless.

Arin and Dan also work with the studio and do a fuck ton of stuff on the side, whether it's preparing for one of their next 12 planned convention appearances, any of 20 guest appearances, legal/business items which Arin still oversees, side projects (especially for Dan), research, etc.

I mean, say what you want about their videos (some are funny, most are shit or boring), but they put in 8-10 hours every day.

Woolie puts in 2, at absolute max when he both streams and podcasts, which he nearly never does in the same day.

>Pat is completely inside his own ass and his streams are a total circlejerk where he just makes jokes about himself and his life.
>be XIVfag
>couldn't get past part 5 and ended up skipping around at 6 for Shadowbringers
Literally nothing but "Look at how cute my elezen is" from Clemps, and making out with Paige off screen while being an obnoxious fuck on screen.

I watched some of the 3rd birthday LP to see what his new channel was like and felt like I was experiencing fucking brain death

>averages of a couple hundred viewers for every stream he does in his erratic schedule
how does this man pay the bills

Woolies Astral Chain LP fucking sucks.
Reggie is so fucking boring and Woolie is dumber than ever.

Because people assumed he was white when they heard his voice on early videos, and as a Black Man on the internet, he feels it's his duty to prove his pigment through his words.

>To be fair, Game Grumps has a studio of people that do all the work.
Yeah, but the amount of work is several magnitudes higher, and the other members can't really go on tour for Arin or Dan.
And why did the amount of work increase? Because Arin and Dan didn't fucking stagnate and constantly go on new ventures.

I think Woolie wasn't actually enjoying tablelords, despite himself.

I feel like part of why Woolie isn't as productive when it comes to playing games for his channel is his normie gf. Matt's wife may be an absolute obnoxious thot but at least she tries to understand his hobby and connect with him.

Oh I acknowledge that Dan and Arin probably do actually work at the studio doing things like con prep, legal stuff or business ventures. But they do have video editors and it is a business with a staff.

I imagine that was the intended feeling, but honestly I dunno why Woolie plays legit bad games without a funny co-host. Omikron is hilarious because all three of them are in misery in unison and doing anything to keep themselves alive.

Girlfriend has a job and donations/subs.

Blacks are required to act like ghetto niggers, because if they don't, they start turning white, their dick shrinks, they start sucking at basketball and they become rich. Just look at Michael Jackson, that's what happens to a black man when he refuses to act like a nigger for too long.

>Not everyone is a tryhard tourneyfag therefore I insist on being allowed to play with tryhard tourneyfags
There should be a minimum requirement for ranked modes, leave casual modes for the scum.

Why does Woolie think that Reggie and Minh are the least bit entertaining?

>How does he fair on the road when he can't tell left from right?
"Fare", and I doubt it really matters. His problem is mostly with associating the words "left" and "right" with the correct direction, I'm sure he knows on which side of the street he would need to stay even if he can't give it a name.

I’m surprised people still give a shit about these dudes to still be mad at them. I guess salt ages as well as fine wine in some cases

>Rising Super Stream is my last bastion.
>...
>huh neat
> huhuhuh yeah brapsniffer420 this game is good
>...oh cool

>Like look at this guy, he's so fucking MAD that they exist
Actually I find Paige insufferable and annoying as fuck.

But you can't deny she's far more attractive than Pat is. It's just so obvious, it's sad Pat has stooped to being a cuck, his father would be ashamed.

Pat's online persona is really grating now. Everyone thought he was super thick-skinned but it seems more like he just makes fun of his own flaws in advance so that no one else can seriously criticize him and that his viewers have a list of acceptable insults and anything that diverges from those are met with the typical e-celeb defense force

>Game Grumps has a studio of people
Yes they do, because they have that much fucking work.

>that do all the work.
Not even remotely - Arin to this day still goes in the editting booth, on top of all the other shit both him and Dan do. They're busy with work every day for 8-12 hours - their only luxury is they get to pick what time in the day they work.

>Flack from the rumor that Paige guesting on the old podcast was what caused the channel to implode
Based if true. Fuck Matt

>backpedaling while also still trying to hold up a cuck shield

You're a trog without a spine.

>He's Caribbean from Grenada, but he's been so absorbed into the Canadian mindset that he may as well be Canadian.
I'm fairly sure he was born in Canada, and Grenada was a relatively short albeit early parenthesis in his life.

I think literally the only reason why Minh is on Woolie VS is because Woolie felt bad that he lost his job when SBFP broke up.

>this game was made by japanese people
>huh, really? just goes to show

>says he's probably not gonna go back to Japan even though he absolutely loves it because his girlfriend doesn't want to since she's not a weeb
How did Woolie become the most JUSTed out of all four of them in the end?

What leak

Attached: PatsArgumentInANutshell.png (625x938, 376K)

And who knows if it's even true, but Arin claims he gets depressed and anxious when he doesn't work. I can understand that people prefer his animation or don't like his new stuff, but he's a creative workaholic.

>BAGS! MILK IN BAGS! AMERICANS USE CARTONS AND THAT'S RETARDED
what about screw top plastic jugs
>BAGS

Pat's fanbase is legitimately retarded and all those retards deserve each other. Christ, imagine how fat he'll be in a decade.

they're really just not as funny as they used to be, as well as playing shit no one cares about.

Pat, there's a million better things you could be doing than arguing on a Chinese frog-breeding message board about being a cuck.

Like, for example, not being a cuck.

>25up and 2down
nigger what?
I don't care if you mean bits or bytes but why the fuck would your upload window be that much bigger?

How did Woolie even get a non-weeb?

Do they actually think most Americans use cartons instead of jugs?

He's a black man engaged to a not completely disgusting white girl, he has to hold on to that shit

Why do they refuse to use a browser with adblock?

I don't really watch him, but everything I've seen to do with his girlfriend makes it seem like she doesn't give a single shit about any of his interests and the way he insists that she's "punchmom" and shit like that is pitiful considering how unengaged with it she comes off as. I'm surprised she even agreed to go along with that horrible Life with Baiken video he made.

>Pat living past 10 years.

Australia.

>a not completely disgusting white girl
ehhhhhhhhhh

Borderline, give is 2 years after the marriage and she'll baloon.

She looks like a tranny, though.

Woolie used one for a long time, but I guess it dawned on him that he using one while also giving viewers shit for it is top tier hypocrisy.
You can see it on the old streams.

>>people who have bad connections shouldn't be allowed to play ranked and should be banned
This is true though. And that's coming from someone who had a terrible connection for years. I shouldn't have been allowed to be online. I was making the experience worse for myself and others. It's not fair to anyone involved. Take one for the team and don't play if you have a shit connection.

Because they make their revenue off of other people not using adblock. Even if they didn't feel a moral sense to not use it, it wouldn't make any sense to give their audience the idea to use it.

they literally only do that for the stream while using adblockers like any other sane person when they're not on stream, I guess to prevent people from feeling justified when using adblock for their content

She physically abuses Woolie and thought that when the SBF broke up that he'd go out and get a real job. He didn't, and she's been MAD ever since.

The BBC
Wish I had a LTG picture on me

>says he's not interested in visiting Europe because downtown Montreal looks European aesthetically
He might just be the shallowest kind of tourist conceivable.

It's been a while since I've watched any of their shit, but I remember her being like a 5

That goes for all women unless you are routinely hitting them.

More like, do they really think impermeable cartons haven't been invented, and bottles and smaller jugs aren't a thing?

>It's like, 10/20 minutes at best throughout the whole thing
Bullshit. The Hollow Knight video I talked about (which to be fair is the last time I ever watched Pat) had at least 30 fucking minutes of donation shit.

Seriously, why are Woolie's friends ESL?

>Pat AND Clemps at once
Oh Christ I couldn't handle the fartsniffing. Two cancerous e-celeb fanbases together at last, I guess.

Imagine the babbys needing borderline Twitter apologies for the red bar rant being faced with something real like lose weight or die. They would force the doctors to take it back.

Where's the lie tho...

Attached: 1551285722894.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Of course it's true. OP just wanted a SBFP thread but didn't want it to get banned for being an E-Celeb thread.

It should dawn on him that he can just hide the icon by dragging it in the main menu.

I will take unrelenting positivity and seeing hope in the mediocre over instant dismissal and black jokes from Woolie, shit flinging from Pat and anything Matt.

Attached: Guess I'm Heartless.jpg (2459x2074, 609K)

They live in Montreal, where everyone is either French or a third-world savage

Sounds about right.

They live in quebec, most people are ESL

I don't get woolie, assuming he's telling the truth he
>Drops his previous girlfriend after finding out she only dating him b/c he's black (The Get Out Movie Review clip)
>Gets engaged with another girl who holds no interest to anything he likes again.
Assuming he was telling the truth is he seriously that blinded by his fetish he'd do this again to himself?

The problem with the Twitter mentality is that the implication you can just block out everything you don't like. I'd love to see Pat or Woolie confronted with someone from Yea Forums who can actually tell them why exactly they're so bad. I'm sure they'd just shuffle their feet and look really awkward.

Attached: 1568323609468.gif (302x200, 458K)

>podcast discussion right now about Canada's Prime Minister's blackface
>Pat: "This is very upsetting to me."
>Woolie: "BLACKFACE IS AWESOME"
since when was Woolie based and Pat cringe

Blacks aren't very good at thinking beyond "muh dick"

>The one country he visited in Europe is the one where weed is legal.

He's such a basic bitch.

Hollow Knight was infuriating specifically because he was getting backseated by everyone and was told the most overpowered charm setup possible. He immediately optimized himself and then followed explicit directions for hours while harping on about how easy the game is.

To contrast that, Floe tried out Hollow Knight and got stuck for 5-10 minutes, and flatout yelled at his chat to not give any hints/answer any questions unless he specifically asked. The guy is retarded but he wanted to play the game himself, not let others solve all his problems for him.

Thanks for reminding me of how absolutely godforsakenly awful Matt and Woolie's KH1 LP was.

Montreal is ESL, sherlock. French first.
The man keeps his pc running over night every day because one time 20 years ago something didn't work when he booted it up. And after years of using w10 he still refuses to do updates or install a non fucked version of it, because he's tech illiterate in general.
Woolie, if you hate 10 so much, why not just install w7?

I mean, its Canada. Wheres he gonna even find a black girl?

>woolie is wrong
>gets called out and starts seething
>"okay yeah but don't tell me when I'm wrong. It was just a mistake. It's YOUR fault for caring anyway. Stop being an upset fanboy."
>Pat makes a mistake
>gets called out
>"Haha DUDE I love being wrong mmmm correct me all day hahaha *slaps belly to attempt to hide the fact he's pissed off at the corrections* "

Woolie with esl friends isn't entertaining.
Pat solo streaming isn't entertaining.
Paige with Pat on the couch is mildly entertaining outside of the obligatory 2 hours of non-game and ordering food and eating it on stream instead of eating beforehand like a normal human.

After seeing Pat degenerate into this pudge-ball of a charisma void on-camera and on the podcast, who actively antagonizes everyone, I can only begin to imagine how shitty he must be off-camera. I take back all the shit I gave Liam about him being unfriendly when it came to Pat, in all likelihood the guy probably had pretty good reason to hate that balding midget.

Attached: 1552131551570.jpg (280x330, 58K)

The episode of sbfc with Vinny was great. They all vibed really well with each other and Vinny is just great in general.

Why? It's just going to be Liam saying as little as possible and leaving early once someone says something offensive, Woolie reacting constantly but saying nothing funny, Pat being an absolute dumbfuck and being too lazy to pass the fucking chips to Liam, and Matt holding in his suppressed raged as best he can so as not to smash a chair over Pat's head.

That's most games for Pat, to be fair.

Him eating on stream, belching and being a pig on stream is proof that he does not care about what anyone in his circle jerk thinks. He has a pair of tits to look at any time and people calling him special. He's reached a personal nirvana.

History is just repeating itself.

Attached: kinghenry.png (800x450, 237K)

>Punch mom
Ah, so she beats the shit out of him until he cries for his mommy. Deepest lore.

Because they live in a country where French is a major spoken language maybe

>Woolie: Dude, Hajime no Ippo is basically an isekai
>Also Woolie: I sure do appreciate a well written story, boy I love Attack on Titan

Attached: 1440516333753.png (420x211, 167K)

>He visits her parents
>The dad is literally a white guilt cuck asking him about rap and saying how great it is his daughter is getting blacked
He should've seen that for the red flag it was and run for the hills.

For all the whining he does about no black girls in games, he clearly doesn't find them attractive either.

Don't post again until you've had at least 5 more years of practice speaking the English language. Or until you sober up, if that's the reason you're typing like a retard.

>Dude, Hajime no Ippo is basically an isekai
Did he actually say that? How fucking retarded can you be?

>when he responded to this schizoid man on twitter it seemed like the tweeter was insane
>turns out he was just from the future and knew what was coming

Woolie is a hack. How does it feel to know his mind was read by some retard on twitter?

Attached: average 2bf fan.png (596x652, 49K)

There are more girls than just black and white...

Is that first one real?

>Woolie: man I really appreciate when media is just food for the brain, I love that Attack on Titan makes me think
?????

Liam is the only streamer to not outright dismiss it. All the names I've followed from high school entertainment have brushed it aside and repeated 11 year old jokes about feet, the story, disney, ect.

And that's why I'll watch him over HAHA SLAVES AMIRITE

Its actually fucking amazing how most people on Yea Forums were initially hyped for Pat to be on his own and shitting on Matt, only to realize that Pat is a pile of sludge given human form. I don't even like Matt at all but I'd still watch one of his shitty videos before giving Pat another chance. Its bottom of the fucking barrel and that's saying something.

Based real nigga. Mexican Kens are the fucking cancer of SFV holy shit.

They have Canadian internet, they have no right to talk about shitty connection.

That's Pat streaming games.

>Played it before?
>Plays it the exact same "optimized" way.

>New game?
>Spend 10 hours on Twitter to get answers for every little thing.

While that is true, most games aren't exploration heavy. A significant part of the 'intended' Hollow Knight experience is getting lost or trying to figure out where to go to next. Backseating is especially annoying in these types of games as compared to something like DMC or any more linear campaign based game.

It's a mixed bag. He's apparently actual (internet) friends with some of the paypiggies, but with others (like Kirby) it's obvious he's just jumping through hoops to get paid.

Best Pat material is Pat+Paige+Plague watching Star Trek, and Picarto doesn't hold vods anymore and Plague still hasn't found a safe place to host it, so you can only catch it live or piss yourself in anger.

>Woolie tries to be a hipster
>has the most basic taste in everything

Attached: D9wD8yRWsAEFqxg.jpg (649x855, 138K)

>Black character with dreads in a video game
>Woolie jumps up and screams "THAT'S ME, THAT'S LITERALLY ME, I'M IN A VIDEO GAME"

Woolie doesn't want to admit that the conservative party (Rightfully) are the better option & know more people are pushed towards them. Doesn't help that both of them gushed over how cool he was in the past.

vinny's so pure, if it weren't for his furfag cabal of moderators he would be the undisputed number one of comfy streamers

>French and a third-world savage

Fix'd that for you

>I really like Attack on Titan
>how dare you suggest i should read the manga
>don't correct me
I wish I would live anywhere near them, so I could spoil everything for him.

Attached: 1567615509638.png (631x378, 326K)

It makes me wonder what went on behind the scenes because Pat is a jackass to the first degree and Matt's a top-level bitch. Things obviously got nasty.

If I was rich I'd pay to fly to one of their gay cons and hire two gigantic black guys to stand beside me while I called Woolie shitlocks to his face and pretended to vomit, then call Pat a subhuman midget cuckold who'll die in his sleep within 10 years. Then spit in their faces.

Remember when Woolie used to get upset when black man with dreads in any media was compared to him? I guess becoming a living meme changes your perspective eventually.

That's fair. Lord knows it was bad enough that I stopped watching the guy entirely.

I think we all know that the real worst e-celeb breakup was Gootecks and Mike Ross

>Someone tells Woolie to read the manga

Attached: 3cc[1].jpg (427x960, 57K)

Because he actually releases content. That's all he had to do.

Yeah those streams are pretty fun. It's something Plague knows too so he doesn't go on massive rants when he doesn't understand something like his XIV streams.

Oh thank goodness, it wouldn't be an e-celeb thread without Yea Forumsirgins complaining about Vinny's mods or his chat.

That was also the last content from Pat that I watched.

Why am I listening to a podcast discussing inflation fetish and washing your balls?

Fucking hell I can visualize it in my head perfectly, AOT is good though....

Attached: 1516625737375.png (832x953, 407K)

I don't even mind that he's a complete asshole, but his shtick of "haha I'm being an asshole on purpose!" while literally rubbing his body and making moaning noises when people are upset at him for something is beyond unbearable

>Japanese game has no options for african hairstyles
>WOW, HOW CAN THEY DO THIS? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE SAME SELF-INSERT CHARACTER IN EVERY GAME?

I've been pissing myself in anger for months. They always do Star Trek streams late at night so I've missed all of them since they stopped beIng archived.

A "friend" of Pat supposedly leaked it. Didn't say whether Paige was okay with it in the first place but she seemed pissed. I think it's bs personally.

Attached: 1569210976526.jpg (556x958, 371K)

>Next up, Woolie talks about anime that he refuses to read the manga for, while insisting he doesn't want to get spoiled and doesn't want to be "corrected". Of course, all of his head canon is retarded and makes zero sense.
This is hilariously stupid.
>woolie: Annie is obviously Zekes daughter but it's a bit weird because I'm not sure that their ages match up....no but they will show a flash back next season so it makes sense.

He literally talked himself out of the most retarded theory only a small amount of show onlies believe but then doubled down for no reason.

>Hunter x Hunter is boring dude
>There's so much filler and they never explain what a hunter is and it's so shit haha
When the race war begins, Woolie's life ends

green hair, purple anything else, dark skin
there you go, i made every woolie character
he claims he spends hours on them
they always look the same
what the fuck is wrong with him
what the fuck

>Woolie completely incapable of comprehending the existence of Palicos in Monster Hunter
Woolie's such a disgusting dogfag.

Attached: 1522812421831.png (400x400, 58K)

>any super power ever
A STAND OMG SPIDER-MAN IS A STAND USER

Gets better

>Liam gets called out for being wrong
>"UM WELL ACKSHUALLY THATS PATRIARCHY/OFFENSIVE SPEAK AND WE DINT APPRECIATE IT ON THIS CHANNEL, GOODBYE"
>Bans commenter

>Matt gets called out for being wrong
>"Shit, good catch, my bad, lemme fix that"
>Fixes error or never does it again
>Continues to push out nothing but lifeless, boring fucking videos

I think we're in the worst timeline.

If Woolie was born white, I bet he would never associate with black people in any form.

Yeah I find his mannerisms and that IM BEING LOUD AND DUMB ON PURPOSE THIS IS HOW I DEFLECT CRITICISM voice he pulls to be absolutely unbearable. Maybe he eased up on it but from what I hear he's just a fucking pain in the ass to be around. Can't imagine running into his ass on FFXIV.

>Matt: What does Egypt have to do with Lovecraft? Haha

Is he still trying to be """"""""black"""""""""

It was don't get me wrong (I'm actually watching his Sekiro vods right know), but both of them view it as a screw up on their part b/c they had no clue what pubg was & thought they came off as idiots. While say YMS is viewed as a good podcast by them even though he sandbagged/ignored conversation topics constantly

You would never run into him anyway because his army of cocksuckers would be carrying his ass in the first place

Matt had a pretty fucking retarded opinion on RE2, then he deleted his tweets and brought up the same shit later on.

matt likes cthulhu, not lovecraft.

>OFFENSIVE SPEAK
>black guy says nigga during Apex
>visibly and audibly upset

Attached: 1568649802872.png (800x840, 308K)

No he's worse than ever.

>he got worse
oh dear god

I don't miss Liam at all. Holy shit what a sperg.

absolutely I actually ran by him once, as in saw myself in a stream, and didn't even notice him. Wish I did so I'd /slap him.

He's on my server but since he intentionally hides behind his shroud of slaves, you'd be lucky to even see him.

>Any time Pat shits on Banjo-Kazooie
Good lord, please shut the fuck up you bitter old ginger.

>Yea Forums were initially hyped for Pat to be on his own and shitting on Matt,

I don't even know who the fuck to blame for this. The entire time during SBF, it's been extremely obvious that Matt was just playing a role on the show, and that Pat is really that fucking dumb.

Once they leave Matt stops playing dumb but just puts out nothing fucking videos.
And Pat continues with being the brain-dead fucking leech that he was on the channel?

How did people NOT think this would happen?

Yeah, he's gotten insanely fucking fat, while Woolie is looking the best he's ever been.

Pat was based and redpilled and Matt was a leftie libtard, its not hard to see why Yea Forums would push one over the other.

give it a couple of years, he will play it and revert his opinion 180° just like with everything else he shits on

>Pat thinks that CTR is bad and Mario Kart is good
Pat's such a filthy fucking casual shitter