No microtransactions

>no microtransactions
>lots of upgrades
>lots of content
>varied map
>great performance if your PC isn’t a potato
>scathing satire of Zoomer culture, something that hasn’t been done yet
Why do we hate this game again?

Attached: 6CB1C284-D116-4F8F-8675-8ADE3225DAD7.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/borderlands-3-microtransaction-randy-pitchford-game-informer-tweet-1412899
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can literally see the same exact enemies from the other borderlands in the picture.

All of the enemies are new once you get past the “intro” planet

because they made a deal to only release it on epic games. Don't care how good the game is, it gets a 0/10 until i can play it on a service that won't give me cancer and aids

EPIC BAD
FUCK EPIC
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1562267333857.png (454x520, 13K)

>479065031
Stop posting your selfies, user

Because bullet sponge looter shooters with humor from pre-2012 aren't fun.

It does have microtranactions, Randy.

Attached: tumblr_p8seecUfOb1qe4qeqo1_1280.jpg (1124x1280, 240K)

Randy is a faggot, the game is pure cringe, the gameplay loop is boring, Epic is cancer, and the game is full of feminist shit.

It's pitifully easy, the story is a dumpster fire, there's no reason to grind for legendaries when most purples are better, all content at level 50 is just different arrangements of horde battles but with more anointed and badass enemies which takes away the fun of any of it. Collecting stuff isn't fun when you get no reward for it, and when you do get something it's usually either another garbage legendary or a purple that's 100 points below what you already have.

It's worth one playthrough. I think that's about it.

Does it? I havent found them yet

>it’s worth one playthrough
That’s quite high praise for a AAA game in 2019 user

>the story is a dumpster fire

...are there really people who even pay attention to and care about the story and characters in Borderlands? The story in the first two games were forgettable, boring dumpster fires too. I played through both and I couldn't tell you anything that happened besides Handsome Jack having some funny lines.

>>great performance if your PC isn’t a potato
Go away Randy.

SAGE

Attached: lies.gif (697x458, 3.3M)

this picture is not from bl3

There was a huge controversy about it.because Randy is a retard.
newsweek.com/borderlands-3-microtransaction-randy-pitchford-game-informer-tweet-1412899
Random Google result, don't mean to give anybody clicks.

More people should read Randy's 30 tweet thread directed at the head of Game Informer. The kind of literal insanity that should get someone committed to an asylum.

Fucking randy

I like the game but
>>lots of content
True it's very long but a lot of it is the same, i wish there was more enemy variety and gun variety. Don't understand why each brand only does 3-4 gun types and why jakobs got no alternate fire type. Also the 50 level cap and chaos mode being unlocked AFTER you beat each difficulty makes me not want to bother with TVHM. There's no invincible boss either and apparently we won't get any new dlc vault hunters too.
>>varied map
I found 2 to have much more variety even though it's only pandora. Also the planets in 3 are inconsistent as fuck. Athenas is literally just a straight line to the planet's vault while eden-6 is ridiculously large and empty for the most part.
>>great performance if your PC isn’t a potato
Not even my friend's 1080 could run this shit on ultra without stuttering. The game doesn't even look that good.

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Just going to wait for the GOTY edition like a normal person.

Attached: 0227FB42-D363-49D8-90EE-3F085883A92D.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)