It's exactly the same shit as 12 years ago

>It's exactly the same shit as 12 years ago
why do people still buy this?

Attached: BYp3fXrS_400x400.png (400x400, 262K)

Cause it's fun. Should we stop playing chess because it's the exact same thing from a few hundred years ago?

Yeah I was hyped but watching 20min of gameplay was enough to kill my excitement
Same shit as always except bigger maps.
SMGs and carbines still dominate
Killstreaks for easy no effort kills

I unironically would've preferred if they just released it as a BR

>Playing online

Attached: 1425481236513.jpg (500x306, 17K)

Calm down, beta ends in like a hour and no one will talk about it again

I'm not spending 60 bucks on a 2 hour singleplayer campaign my dude

fpbp

I actually didnt buy a cod title from WaW until blops4. I enjoyed my time in blops but after putting about 10 hours into the beta this weekend I think its back off the menu

You just said it, its not the shitfest it has been for the last 10 years.

I'm not buying it. They fucked up big time releasing the Ground War mode for the Beta, it's awful and miles behind something like Battlefield in every way. I haven't bought a CoD since BLOPS2 and I would rather buy BLOPS4 than this shit since it at least has a functional large player game mode.

>it's awful and miles behind something like Battlefield in every way
This
It's like a scuffed Battlefield with really tight map layout where you can barely move and terrible (and I emphasize on that) spawns

>Hit lvl 10 in beta to unlock shotgun when the game launches!
>Woah, I better try this
>The shotguns unlocked early levels are fucking TRASH
>Double barrel only 1 shots at melee range
>Unlock an attachment for melee to 1 hit
>It's better than the shotgun itself
>Mfw m4 carbine has a shorter TTK than the fucking shotgun
>And it's hella long range
>Sprint out timer LOOOOOONG
>Claymores early level + trigger too fast

This game has a lot of number changes to make before I even consider it
The beta has turned me off the game
I get the slower paced direction they are going in, but COD has evolved in to a fast arcade shooter, not this gritty sluggish shit

Attached: 69542472_1421094008043169_3336859082668638208_n.jpg (960x960, 164K)

More like Console Warfare. I finally get to shit on the trannys over at the dilation station and take out the frustrations i have built up from having no games.

New generation. Zoomers will buy it and eat it. The cycle continues. I grew out of Call of Duty when I was 18 but some people never grow out of dog shit games, just like some people don’t grow out of going to see shitty Dreamworks or Marvel movies

But dude, they included a mode that's totally not a shameless ripoff of Battlefield.

Zoomers play Fornite, not COD.

>I grew out of Call of Duty when I was 18 but some people never grow out of dog shit games
into what?

>spawn
>get sniped from a mile away
>spawn
>get sniped from a mile away
>spawn
>ttk so low get shot once from someone 360-noscope above you, dead
>spawn
>teammate starts flying the littlebird and slams into the ground
Wow that beta was soooooo fun

Activision releases Black Ops 2 and Ghosts
>this is the same fucking game every year
Activision releases Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 3
>This is not even a real COD, exoskeletons are bad, go back to the roots
Activision releases Modern Warfare
What the fuck is your problem OP?
What did you expect, a fucking racing game?
It's like complaining that every Counter Strike is almost the same

No we should stop playing chess because they sell us a generic derivative every single year

It is amazing how a single beta can generate so much anger. It was great.

that's why you pirate single-player games fαm

Zoomers are pissed at this CoD though. The amount of ass hurt its caused is amazing.

Realism mode is as close as we're going to get to an Insurgency sequel (or at least, one that doesn't run at 5fps).

Because when you want to relax and just kill people for a few minutes there's no better game than cod

>Should we stop playing chess because it's the exact same thing from a few hundred years ago?
yes. the game has been completely mapped out since there are a finite number of moves and the winner is usually decided in the first 2 turns.

What is this bullshit? You're blatantly lying since MW beta is for AR Chads. Smg's and carbines are much worse

You're stupid, are poor fag, and fucking gay if your PC can't run sandstorm at 60fps max settings

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

Reminder that the beta is the BEST the game will ever be. The maps have been hand picked, the modes have been hand picked, the whole experience has been HAND PICKED to SELL YOU THE GAME.

It is all downhill from here. When it comes out, half the maps will be trash. There will be loot boxes. There will be microtransactions. There will be season pass bullshit. Everyone will have figured out what the best weapons and attachments are. The meta will be born. The novelty wears off and the game is SHIT, just a platform for Activision to sell you more SHIT on

TLDR THE BETA IS THE BEST PART OF THE GAME AND THE FINAL GAME WILL JUST BE DOWNHILL AND IS NOT WORTH BUYING

Enjoy the beta but don't for a FUCKING SECOND think the game is worth buying. It isn't.

Please calm yourself

I miss the Hans Zimmer music and the challenges

Attached: Modern_Warfare_2_Callsigns_1bullet2kills.jpg (188x40, 3K)

You're probably a virgin if you invested more than $1000 into a gaymer PC to be fair.

Attached: 1568748878749.jpg (480x360, 16K)