What did you roll and how far into the game are you?

What did you roll and how far into the game are you?

Attached: 1557478286767.png (851x747, 520K)

Quantards are not real scientists.

what do you mean roll? if it really is a simulation all the outcomes could have already been set in stone from the start

I rolled mystic subclasses this incarnation into engineering

The simulation doesn't end it just restarts until you identify with the master programmer

So how do ayylmao sightings fit into this?

They are just fucking with us because it's funny to them

The fuck is a technologist?

The problem is you can prove anything with math because it's non-descriptive and doesn't reflect reality.

It has nothing to do with quantum shit, the concept's really simple and has been around for decades
If you concede that a simulation of a universe is possible, you must also concede that multiple simulations are possible. If such a simulation were to be made, the number of simulated universes quickly outnumbers the number of real universes and the odds that you're in a/the real one immediately plummet.

CIA psyops there are no aliens.

>our world is a simulation
.t npcs

>a metaphysical theory is going to be proved
based retards

Why would it matter if we're in a simulation or not? It's not like we could do anything with that information.

I always thought our universe was either a simulation or like, its already been through a life and death cycle and we're just an echo of it's destruction.
There's just a lot of stuff to life that doesn't make sense and seems impossible, as if something was missing/overlooked.

Just an easter egg

ME PLAY VIDO GAEM SO WORLD MUS BE VIDO GAEM ME VEWWY SAMRT DER NO OBER EXPWANASHUN

What a juicy article title, I'm sure the actual content of said article is speculation on their part that they had to spin into something that'll get them pageviews

>There's just a lot of stuff to life that doesn't make sense and seems impossible, as if something was missing/overlooked.
Like?

Observers/Gamemasters

You have to make a universe simulator to prove this idea is even possible so anyone using this as "proof" is just logically retarded.
No, you're just ignorant or stupid.

I hope its true, then i can blame someone else for all my fuck ups

>"Science is a method of logical analysis of nature’s operations. It has lessened human anxiety about the cosmos by demonstrating the materiality of nature’s forces, and their frequent predictability. But science is always playing catch-up ball. Nature breaks its own rules whenever it wants. Science cannot avert a single thunderbolt. Western science is a product of the Apollonian mind: its hope is that by naming and classification, by the cold light of intellect, archaic night can be pushed back and defeated."
Is this the aim of scientists seeking to prove the Universe is a simulation? What would happen if they did discover this, what would they do with that knowledge?

Jumping all the way from 'this doesn't make sense' to 'this all has to be a simulation/aliens/insert conspiracy here' is an awfully big leap, user.

>level 26
>Haven't unlocked the "romance" route despite it being available 13 levels ago
>Exp gains are so miniscule now
>Haven't mastered the skill "flirt", just turns into "evil eye"
>Devs keep promising updates but do not deliver
>Servers are still pretty full but everything feels dull

Our consciousnesses are a simulation, but our bodies and the world around us aren't. Change my mind.

>simulation
nah. not even the most sophisticated High IQ super AI could think up the devilish hells we are living through every day on this planet.

it's real because the pain is so ubiquitous and "unreal"

>what would they do with that knowledge?
Suicide is the only thing you can do with that knowledge.

That AI set loose on Twitter needed literally one day of machine learning before advocating genocide.

>"utterly retarded fucking claim" by le scientists™
When did "science" became a fucking meme?

Consciousness is an emergent feature of our body and not an entity in its own right.

Our world being a simulation would fucking suck unless its creators can achieve different layers of fidelity than this. I want to reroll in Kemobara world and be the nexus of my own Morenatsu-style harem.

Personally I'd feel more comfortable with rape if I knew I was living in a simulation.

The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

yea. but the thing is that the AI was living in our hell. the AI is trapped with us not the other way around

I can't change schizophrenia.