WoW Classic is already dead

>WoW Classic is already dead
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: DF.png (2126x898, 810K)

That's why you never transfer off one of the full servers. You let the idiots leave so you have no more queue.

its not dead, this is fake news

For this guy it is

Come and play on Remulos, us Australians know how to play Classic right!

>go to a dead server
>complain that it's dead
Retard

I don't think anyone asked for a "Free Realm Transfer to a brand new, 0 pop server.", chief, I think people wanted to chose the server they go on.

Attached: barney is tired of you.jpg (250x217, 13K)

If it's dead why did they offer free transfers from servers?

It's just a tranny meme.

>play on the most popular west coast server
>chat is nothing but spam
>raiding and pvp is nothing but getting enough bodies so nobody really interacts
>dungeons are too easy so nobody talks
yeah this game is dead

Keep coping. Most people played the game for a few weeks but are stopping. It's just not worth the time investment. Only neets and underages will be playing this game heavily.

>he fell for the "playing anything else than mage" meme

Attached: 1569250951390[1].jpg (1306x1781, 464K)

Mage is the braindead easiest class to raid with.
>t. mage

Retail tranny cope

>i-if I keep saying it’s dead, then maybe people will believe me!
>and then people will play retail! Yeah!
Stay delusional, tranny.

Attached: 82A65E0E-AC63-4084-AE1D-98307FB0DAC7.jpg (225x225, 14K)

No warlock is easier, just put the curse and shadowbolt. With mage you have to even use your CDs, the only thing warlock has to remember is to sac the succ and put demon armor

Specifically why I did not make one, once half the raid is mages it would take forever to gear up. The only true winner is tanks though.

>deat coils you
>*dabs*

>He's still playing a 15 year old outdated mess 3 weeks in

LMAO. Borderlands 3 already took half of the player base away.

>he doesn't have his cooldowns macrod into his frostbolt button
>admits warlocks actually have to remember things

>start new realm
>let level 60s from other realms transfer onto it instead of letting people have a fresh start
>don't just transfer high pop realm players to older, low-to-medium pop realms

The genius of Blizzard.

okay chang

I want to fuck my warlocks bum

did he transfer to an empty server to complain that the server is empty? 200iq move

Fuck Classic. My best friend has completely cut me off because I stopped playing it. I don't see the point in it at all because it's nowhere near the game it was before (read ) and there's good shit coming out lately. Yet I'm being ignored by the only person that talks to me entirely because I'm not in their discord grinding to do pointless raids we've all done 15 years ago.

>tf you introduced a friend to wow
>tf he turned into an addict
At least he didnt sell his ass for an epic mount i guess

That's another thing that pisses me off. I'm the one that introduced him to WoW and got him hyped before it came out. I did the same with classic because I expected a chill time with my friend.

>being ignored
he's busy having fun with something he enjoys, why dont you join him instead of being an inusfferable faggot?

Give it a few months, it will normalize probably

>Only neets and underages will be playing this game heavily
So the same as it was 15 years ago?

>t. addicted friend

In a few months no ones going to be playing this game retard. Death Stranding, FFVII, Cyberpunk. Wow doesn't stand a chance.

There's a big difference between blowing off plans, ignoring phone calls, ignoring messages even just about random shit and saying the words "if you want to keep in touch, join the discord".
The man has children.

Ok then there is no problem

FUCK XIV TRANNIES
FUCK RETAILC.UCKS

HANG EM HIGH

What is dead is their retarded outdated realm system with PAID transfers instead of throwing that shit together.

Im level 41, going to try for 60 before late October so I can raidlog and barely play this game for gear while also playing better games.

this is some bait right here

Holy shit is WoW a serious addiction to boomers...

I'm sorry for your friend user.

I pay for it, too.

>can't finish gnomregan because the land mines are bugged and explode instantly, wiping the tank and all melee
>can't take the bottom route because some fag aggros an alarm bot and wipes us
It sucks bros

>1 mo from now
>every server dead but Faerlina
>blizz announces server re-merging
>classicucks applaud them for it
like clockwork

bro ragnaros

>only neet and underages will play
As god fucking intended

Fuck trannies
Fuck normies

Attached: 1560028906718.jpg (916x1200, 91K)

>common theme on my server of guilds looking for people who are thick skinned, hard to offend, batz etc
>Been kicked from 3 guilds now because they dont mean its okay to have banter, you just just need to take shit from the guy that bought the guild charter

Alarm bots die in like one hit, especially with a priest wand thwack. How is your party even letting it live for more than a second?

>even in my precious autism escapist fucking garbage mmo im still alone

Attached: 1567710338788.png (198x198, 60K)

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO.png (1237x1601, 940K)

thats a new server

This is the case with any remake or rerelease.

>Wow I remember that game
>Play for 20 minutes
>Wow that’s cool
>Move on

>literal child with boobs
As if we needed another proof that weebshit lolis are for actual pedophiles lmao

Attached: 1551414692164.jpg (684x591, 49K)

newsflash: pedophiles don't like boobs.

Looks pretty alive to me.

Attached: s.jpg (2560x1440, 675K)

I swear this guy has the same retarded expression in every pic I see of him

That's a western drawing of a western character from a western videogame from a western studio

High pop realm...2pm...home

Attached: file.png (1919x1082, 2.51M)

why are retail babies so fucking selfish? I expected juicy tips and charges for ports and water and these shitbags scoff at me for actually charging for my time and mana.

I've NEVER seen this type of shit on private servers.

Attached: play_mage_they_said.jpg (577x147, 93K)

>jew gets jewed

>50s a port
You utter kike. You deserve to get fucked.

>introduce friend to game
>get him hyped to play it with you
>quit on him like a faggot
You sound like a tard no wonder your friend hates you lmao

That's because they are out in the world
The thing BFA doesn't have

I like how this image lacks warlocks because they already killed themselves.

>wow classic is already dead

Attached: Faerlina.png (1585x778, 1.63M)

>streamer server
>crafting a legendary

heres a normal high pop realm

cope

cope

Attached: file.png (770x583, 206K)

Is this supposed to mean the game is dead

You are fucking retarded lmao. It's 2pm on a monday the only people playing right now are neets. Go take a screenshot in 2-3 hours from now. Pretending like the won't all be high or full. Pathetic.

thats a good deal. most ports will be 75s-1g

so this is the power of classic wow

>Yea Forums tries to tell me the game is dead
>meanwhile I'm stuck in a queue with 1700 people on a server that isn't even full, just high pop

Attached: 1354481713770.png (289x300, 163K)

No that is ridiculous. I have never in my life even considered paying anywhere close to 1g or even 75s. Never been asked that, and never seen that.
Food and water is generally free because it costs nothing. Ports expecting a tip i understand because it costs a reagent that comes out of your pocket. That being said as the guy asking for a port noted, the reagent is 18s so a tip is not much more than that.

If you get a tip 30s or higher be thankful. Don't be an ingrate.

so, did alterac valley end up being the hours/days long fight just to finish like how it was in the original?
or is it more of the same as usual where each match was just rushing to finish while ignoring the enemy?

It's not out yet but i promise you the answer is option B.
I have no idea why anyone is retarded to think AV will ever go back to the old ways. Alliance rushing drek and winning has been the default strat AV outcome even in late vanilla.

Why dont this shitty game just do worlds like runescape?