Tokyo Mirage Sessions Encore

Is still censored and this time they aren't getting paid (Nintendo and Atlus) or profit from merchandise (Avex), they are going to lose money this time and finally be punished for this sin.

Attached: Switch_TokyoMirageSessionsFE-Encore_box.png (300x486, 326K)

IIRC it is. No vagina bones for you, sorry.

Dunno, aren't ports fucking cheap (except for xbx)?

Bump

>still censored
>ie don't have to pay anyone to make changes
>porting probably cost a shoelace after all the other WiiU games
>losing money
You're going to be disappointed, OP

Fuck.

Ahahaha, not so fast you lying fucks

Attached: 1568027143674.png (569x294, 272K)

I don't actually know if it's censored or uncensored. If isn't it's not like they have to change much, the point is they aren't going to lose money since the bulk of the work is already done

And let's not forget that IS seemingly loves this game that it still getting new cards on Chiper. You can bet for a #FE sequel if this port break half million sales

is going to sell A LOT more than the previous version

No, they don't love it, otherwise it would be in FEH already.

How do you work Jet-engine Pegasus Knight and Motorcycle Cavalier in FEH? not to mention #FE characters is a duo unit. Also IIRC #FE have more chiper cards than FEH and Warrriors

What exactly is censored in the game?

Exactly, they're going to use the JP game, paste the English into it and not have time to do all their stupid fucking edits because it's a schedule filler port.

The most offensive one is the wedding dress censorship, dunno if it's still censored or not on Encore. At least vagina bones is confirmed safe this time.

Got an example i can see? Im aboit to buy the game and if its not so bad ill buy it.

few enemy models
some outfits are changed to cover more skin
and the dialog is of course "localised" meaning any sexual innuendo or dirty joke the translators felt were problematic in the dialog got excised and replaced with topical memes (circa 2014)
that'll be 60 dollars plus tip please

Ill buy it doesnt sound too bad.

its a great game
i'm not even mad really (about you buying it i mean)
if i cared that much about the localisation issues i would learn moonrunes

>and the dialog is of course "localised" meaning any sexual innuendo or dirty joke the translators felt were problematic in the dialog got excised and replaced with topical memes
There's barely any memes in it, or dirty jokes even aside from the Maiko's magazine thing and changing Barry tricking Mamori into giving him her handkerchief to her phone charger. The most egregious thing I can think of is the use of "special snowflake" but I can understand why they used it where they did. The localization aside from the censorship is actually pretty fine.

Thanks user i feel better about my purchase.

Its a wedding dress that shows the top of Tsubasa's tits. They censored it by painting the top of her tits white.
Thats it
I know, its super offensive right?

>few enemy models
Post them. Go ahead, post the pre-rendered cutscene of Aversa because i know thats the only shit evidence you got. But dont show her actual boss fight model with her tits out in the open, you dont want people to see that and prove you wrong.

Little defensive?

Pic related. Also a whole dungeon theme changed from swimsuit models to streetwear models. It's a very stupid changes but overall it doesn't affect the story too much and you get better costume out of it compared to a plain bikini

Attached: images (5).jpg (713x430, 32K)

>painting the top of her tits white.
They covered every single bit of skin under her neck with white. It looks absolutely retarded. If it were just the top of her tits, sure, okay, protect the kiddies from the tiddies but putting her in a bodysuit just makes it an eyesore and unusable.

Attached: 1539925716379.jpg (1172x853, 128K)

god DAMN i fucking love this game.

>it's okay when Nintendo does it

It does look stupid but im playing the game anyway i already bought it.

Me too. I hope it does better on Switch this time around, and that it's uncensored so I can actually discuss it without the threads tanking themselves.

clearly the boobs are covered in the actual bossfight
your move creep

Attached: boobscovered.png (288x344, 139K)

>Is still censored
yes

>game is already done and preloaded
>lol no wait 4 months

It still very good game, got far more enjoyments out of it compared to p5
>Inb4 shill
I emulated both of them, fuck console war
Kek, nice one user

But she and her sister are both seen in far skimpier outfits. Tsubasa's swimsuit is still in one of her attacks, and her sister has massive underboob while possessed.

Pretty sure the dirty jokes where still there

The censorship of this game is really fucking stupid and not to mention Xenoblade X and FE fates censored more compared to this game. And yet only #FE that seemingly have dedicated reeee censored shitposter

Just further proves how amateurish the localization of the game was. It was a train wreck. I sincerely hope they don't make the same mistakes this time around, but I won't hold my breath.

It's just a few weird costume changes and bumping ages up by 1, mate. The whole "rewriting a chapter" shit is a lie made up by shitposters.

Nobody cared about Fates because an English patched Japanese version was made in a week following the official release.