This has to be laziest fucking boss i've ever seen in a fromsoft game...

this has to be laziest fucking boss i've ever seen in a fromsoft game, the hitboxes are completely busted and in the second phase he spams the same dumbass aoe attack over and over again, pure tedium trash. sat there chipping away at his health for 15 minutes one swing at a time until he died. what a joke

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

>Laziest boss
>Not the Ass demon.

I feel bad for people who had a hard time with this boss or didn't like it. It's the most fun, most balanced, overall best boss in the game.

GIT GUD
I
T

G
U
D

if this is really the best boss in the game i should stop playing right now because that was some tedious bullshit

LEARN TO READ
E
A
R
N

T
O

R
E
A
D

I thought it was pretty good. I died around 4 times to it getting further each time learning from my mistakes. I thought it was pretty satisfying when it finally clicked like many fights in this game does.

Attached: 1563629577550.jpg (1081x669, 63K)

somebody never discovered using the spear to pull out the centipede

You can block the AOE scream with the umbrella and get some free hits on him immediately afterwards.
You can pull the centipede out with a spear after you knock him over.
You can pretty much permastun him in phase 1 with firecrackers, and you can also inflict burn damage on him.
I think he's a great fight. My favorites have to be Genichiro and Great Shinobi, though.

Attached: 1568600345841.png (1713x1621, 1.31M)

you uh
you know you're supposed to parry phase 2 and he stuns himself, right?

lmao get good faggot

Actually unironically git gud.

Attached: look at this casul.jpg (242x200, 13K)

Use the umbrella

That was one of the easiest bosses though. Just run away from him and swing back around hit him twice and keep running in circles

Use the umbrella and the spear dumbass

>You can pretty much permastun him in phase 1 with firecrackers
This is true for every boss tho

The beast enemies specifically stay stunned for longer, its not extremely viable against humanoid bosses because you're only getting one or two hits for the Spirit Emblem cost

if you're struggling with him I can't wait to see you in the next area

ass demon 1, ass demon 2, ass demon 3, or guest appearance ass demon 4?

>sat there chipping away at his health for 15 minutes one swing at a time until he died

not fault the game's fault you play it like a retard
watch a video of a competent player killing him and you will see that this is now how you do it

>Complain about the way the boss is designed in a boring way
>git gud shitters come in without even reading he beat the boss

OP, Yea Forums isn't for discussion of video games. Post a cunny thread or something .

Attached: 1568522923534m.jpg (1024x770, 63K)

>kill boss in some convoluted stupid retarded ass way
>"woooow bad design shit game"
just git gud OP I know it's you you fucking fag lmao

HAHA I read now GIT GUD faggot. Also i don't believe you.

Beating the encounter doesn't make you "git gud"

Actually fully comprehending and being able to appreciate the mechanics at play does.

I really mean it when I say you need to play the game better
Every fromsoft game is improved massively when you play aggressively (which is how it's meant to be played)
you can get through the whole game by being passive/poking, but that isn't the way to play
>inb4 but you can't play like that
you can as evidenced by the people itt calling you retarded, just watch a youtube video of it if you don't believe us

Lol shitter

Most vitality fights are like that. The first monk bitch was the worst because of this. Bosses where you can actually break posture are definitely the best.

get gud, he is easy as fuck.

You are optimist to think that this scrub can even reach demon of hatred.

It's possible to posture break monk 1, you just have to go apeshit on her and not let up for a second

Boi wait til you get to Demon if Hatred
Bloodborne/Dark Souls boss in Sekiro

I agree with you entirely up to the point of
>(which is how it's meant to be played)
DeS, DaS1 and to an extent DaS2 were meant to be played very much however you wanted, giving you plenty of options, with all 3 of those having Blocking as the primary damage avoidance due to how ridiculously strong shield are.
I don't mean blocking with a greatshield and poking from behind it, I mean perfectly timed blocks for appropriate attacks. To the point that in some cases it's just safer to block due to the fact if you miss a dodge you can get counter-damage up your ass, while with a block you can only misjudge the stamina it will cost, so worst case scenario it will break your block, which is barely a punishment seeing how all those games' enemies severely lack followups

The main benefit of shields is their ease of use. Dodging, assuming perfect play, is almost always the most stamina effecient