Why only Nintendo can do it right?

Attached: 9897.jpg (770x754, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=sans smash,the last of us 2
youtube.com/watch?v=Nktlg6RfoYA
youtube.com/watch?v=JrJ3beMXLZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I legit never heard of Inside Xbox.

E3 is dead. each company will just submit a direct.

Nintendo's fault.

inside xbox. The last state of play was ok, I can't say that about any inside xbox.

>Why only Nintendo can do it right?
Because they've been doing it for years.
Sony and Microsoft are still quite new to this.

Directs work, and they are considerably cheaper to make
Not really a surprise that everyone else has copied the format.

Like all things that Nintendo does first and everyone else copies, the copies are a hasty low quality imitation.

Regardless of how you feel about Sony and Microsoft, you shouldn’t shit on them for this. By following Nintendo Direct’s lead, they’re pushing game ‘journalists’ closer to becoming obsolete, which can only be a good thing. I only wish them success in doing so.

nintendo's directs have been nothing but garbage shovelware, ports, amiibos, etc. for the last 7 years so we can at least afford these two cuck companies some time to improve things. the only good direct nintendo ever had was the last one and the smash one.

I literally haven't heard of any of these.

The only thing good so far about Inside Xbox is the gamepass game announcements. State of Play has zero things going for it. Both are shit but Inside Xbox is less shit.

this is literally the first time i've heard of inside xbox

The Xbox ones are too cringe funny.
>the mexican guy saying kamehameha
>the one where they are shilling pubg and the nba player who got his score revealed(it was 60 something lol) just started shilling fortnite.
Last one was funny since the lady host shilling was easily forcing the talk to go back to pubg

nintendo has a distinctive and recognizable house brand that excites consumers one way or another, hence why people give a shit about directs. i really have no clue what exclusive sony or microsoft titles are able to have the same impact on consumers.

Directs are the only way Nintendo communicates these days, so there's a lot going on with them
Sony and Microsoft both have other ways to showacase stuff. Microsoft had a big show at this years's E3. Sony just had a big TGS with hours of gameplay on their exclusives. So their videos are not as meaty as they could be.

>what exclusive sony or microsoft titles are able to have the same impact on consumers.
Sony has already proven they can have the same impact with just TLOU2 and FF7R.

there's already huge buzz for the state of play tomorrow because of TLoU2

lol no there fucking isn't.

Good. I don't need autists on stage trying to make jokes that don't land and waiting for laughs that aren't coming. Just show us the trailers and let the footage speak for itself.

It's more the difference between fanbases. There is a lot more autists and manchildren in the Nintendo fanbase that's why they get excited easily, just look at every new Smash fighter announcement.

t. bubbleboy

there's a state of play tomorrow?
there making more state of plays at all?

Inside Xbox just feels like an information dump. They dont really announce new games and stuff like that. Just Gamepass shit and new controllers. State of Play would be fine if they didnt focus so much on VR and stuff we've already seen for the past 5 years.

There's a world outside of this board, you know.
Even Switch owners don't always know there's a Direct coming up.

>TLOU2
>the same impact
Ok retard

You're using that meme wrong dumbass

I know and I haven't heard shit about this thing. Perhaps it's a regional "hype" instead of a worldwide one.

Western games and the western game industry on the whole just aren't very good or interesting. The only interesting part of any if the state of plays was, wait for it, a Japanese game

Hollywood bullshit and generic ea/ubisoft games just aren't worth watching a direct for

>the smash one
Considering there have been over 10 directs dedicated to Smash, and you act like there is one specific one, I'm gonna have to say you probably don't know what you're talking about when discussing Nintendo Directs as a whole

Why people pretend Directs have always been stellar?

Oh theres mediocre ones sure. But even the poor ones are generally better than what I've seen from Sony. Have watches the Microsoft one at all

There has never been a good Inside Cuckbox.

At least the last SoP had a FF7R trailer.

Attached: 1459866382960.png (722x832, 591K)

They are both terrible, anyone who tells you one is more than the other are just brand babies

Both are soulless compared to the Nintendo Direct

I don't think any of the first directs were shit and I think Sony and Microsoft don't ever show good games. I know nothing about inside Xbox but State of Play is always shit apart from that time they showed Final Fantasy VII, otherwise I don't care about VR games of The Last of Us II

the only good inside xbox was the one with MCC PC announcement and they announced it a fucking year early, and the only good state of play was the one where they showed FF7R, which is a game that was already 4 years announced by that point.

>At least the last SoP had a FF7R trailer.
It was completely soulless and made FF7R (Which is a timed exclusive) look boring as fuck. SoP is the corporate, soulless version of the Nintendo direct. If Nintendo showed FF7R. Everyone would have been talking about it for months.
Even after tomorrow night, there will have been more hype for a Mii Costume than the whole of TLOU2
>Invb4 "b-b-buh cuckbox"
No one cares about xbone. SoP is still soulless garbage like Sony's own games.

>sony bad
>nintendo good

Attached: 1469671253676.jpg (1280x720, 359K)

>seething_Ninendo_wojack.jpg

he's not wrong
imagine your big triple A exclusive being outshined by a mii costume

Fuck off, Xtranny.

Attached: xcuck decides to be honest for once in his miserable life.png (1335x809, 120K)

>imagine your big triple A exclusive being outshined by a mii costume
When has that happened? Also you seem to be given the impression Yea Forums represents the interest of all videogame discussion sites

>When has that happened?
It's about to happen. After tomorrows State of Play, go on to google trends and compare "sans smash" with "the last of us 2".

You would probably need to compare that to when TLoU2 was first announced for a fair comparison.

Smash autism is pretty much endemic to this board. Everyone else doesn't give a shit about this

>Everyone else doesn't give a shit about this
I don't understand the mental gymnastics of retards who try to deny that smash is mainstream.

you post this so much that i'm thinking the guy in the image is literally just (You) falseflagging.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=sans smash,the last of us 2
Even when he wasnt on Smash, people were more interested in TLOU2, even after its peak that came after the reveal he's going back to being below TLOU

Rosterfaggoty and "He's in" posting is only found here, it's a Yea Forums meme rather than a genuine interest in the game
Actually there are very few threads discussing gameplay or stuff, people here are only interested in Smash when it comes to roster discussion
Also, the last time mainstream audience were aware of Smash is when Joker was announced at the Game Awards. Most Switch owner probably don't even know who Terry Bogard is and that he's going to be in the season pass.

The first red spike is TLOU2s announcement and the blue one is sans mii costume announcement.
A mii costume almost reached TLOU2s peak popularity by a hair.

Attached: google trends tlou2 sans.png (1153x606, 19K)

>the last time mainstream audience were aware of Smash is when Joker was announced at the Game Awards
I'm assuming you missed the part where Banjo Kazooie and Sans got added.

and look at the blue line, it's going back to being underneath the red one
whatever point you were trying to make here is now moot

Then it certainly didn't "outshine" if it "almost" got as many hits

>Anyone who critizes how soulless State Of Play is must be an xfag even if they say inside xbox is just as soulless in the same post
Cringe. Guess it's confirmed a Sans Mii Gunner costume will have more hype than The Last of Us 2. But then Nintendo Directs have soul and things to be excited about while SoP has Soulless Sony games, half baked Medievil remakes, DLC and VR shovelware.

I'm talking about the announcements, you illiterate sperg.

Keep trying to drive a wedge into the master alliance, Xcuck.

>things are bad because i say they are
imagine being so loyal to a corporation you have to dedicate your life to tell others to not be excited about things they like

Nintendo sucks

Where were you when Bowsette outshined Sans in Smash?

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-121412_Chrome.jpg (1080x1607, 173K)

>TLOU2 hit peak twice and generally had gotten more interest than a Mii costume
>Sans on Smash has only hit peak once and now its back to being at the bottom
ok

It took 2 years for TLOU2 to hit peak a second time.
Sans mii literally got announced a month ago.

This. They've been iterating on this shit since the Wii and DS with videos they put out for the Nintendo Channel youtube.com/watch?v=Nktlg6RfoYA

And now its going back to bottom

There's no such thing as a master alliance, friendo. There's Nintendo at the top. And then there's the rest.

Attached: 1548169164487.png (662x602, 299K)

Look at how many games Sony releases a year.
Look at how many games Nintendo releases a year.

Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: He does it for free.png (1032x3474, 805K)

>There's Nintendo at the top.
100M

youtube.com/watch?v=JrJ3beMXLZM

Here's an example of one of the DSiWare videos that are like the montage sections that are thrown into a direct. This is 100% the same type of shit they do now but with bigger announcements sandwiching them.

>master alliance
>Sony

Attached: hahaohno.gif (374x354, 1.94M)

the bar for them is just extremely low

most of the time people will eat whatever nintendo shits on their plate

;)

Attached: 1489262654447.png (800x777, 604K)

>but muh reviews
>still upset about HZD
oof

>Noooooooo please stop bringing attention to my shitposting

>but muh sale numbers
oof

Those titles are certainly drumming up buzz on Sony, but one is developed by a third party and the other is a sequel several years later. Nintendo builds upon genre franchises where players have an idea about gameplay with each installment/series. They’re all internally developed and consumers view directs for any Zelda, Mario, Pokémon, etc. related release. Sony and Microsoft just don’t have volume of internal franchises to build upon. Sony attempted to do it with their smash bros rip-off on PS3 and it just didn’t connect the way Nintendo’s brand does for whatever reason. I guess Microsoft has Halo and Gears, but those series aren’t really what they were in their hay day.

Attached: 0571BFBF-990D-422A-8B58-624A387D7FDA.jpg (400x478, 33K)

and he gave a proper well thought out evaluation as to why "sony bad" and "nintendo good"
what is your point?

I like both and play consoles from both developers plenty. If I want Squeenix and other third party titles I’ve always picked up a PlayStation to compliment my Nintendo console that is used for primarily Nintendo titles. So I disagree with your blanket response.

Attached: BF2F53FA-01E1-40B1-8718-6B3B803A5502.png (750x1334, 1.23M)

Most directs are very unimpressive. That's still a little better than whatever ms or sony does. The difference is every direct gets hyped to shit with nothing to show for it.

He used Pokemon as a good example, a franchise that despite constant fuckups it's still selling out of brand loyalty

I prefer outside xbox for this qt

Attached: 8787fd230822ebce229b8885c9591c0d.jpg (563x789, 49K)

less brand loyalty and more nostalgia
I know tons of people who still buy pokemon and couldn't give less of a fuck about anything else nintendo related

Probably xbox. And because they try to be le mature Hollywood-esque entertainment experience whereas nintendo just havent forgot that games should be games and not wannabe, up its own arse "art".

>Why only Nintendo can do it right

Attached: 1544037122849.gif (200x200, 323K)

now if only reviews translated to money ;)

Attached: 1559740753484.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

This. You have to look at the big picture

>and more nostalgia
Except nostalgiafags would buy the game was set in Kanto

>moneymoneymoneymoneymoney
and how does this effect you as the consumer exactly?
why is it that corporate boot licking snoys always want to start dick measuring contests about shit that doesn't even apply to them?

Attached: 10616099_342204819295447_2870146127677928860_n.png (569x802, 552K)

>I don't care about the quality of the products I consume
>I'm just happy that a corporation is making money
Once you go SNOY, you're forever a GOY.

Attached: 1482957482903.gif (200x200, 833K)

It's ok when Nintendo does it

>Yea Forums is one person

>you're not allowed to celebrate the success of companies unless its nintendo

Tomorrow's State of Play will have TLOU2, which the equivalent for Nintendo would be a direct having Metroid Prime 4 or BOTW 2 information. Sony wins.

I didn't make those threads nor have I been involved with them.
You're literally just throwing a temper tantrum now.

If you cared about quality you wouldn't praise shit like BotW.

i swear, Yea Forums has the memory of a goldfish. the vast majority of directs have been mediocre at best. the typical reaction to a direct on here is split between some fanboys convincing themselves that old-ass ports are the greatest thing ever and other fanboys throwing a tantrum because it didn't live up to the outlandish fake "leaks."

>which the equivalent for Nintendo would be a direct having Metroid Prime 4 or BOTW 2 information
This comparison doesn't work because we haven't seen any gameplay for Metroid Prime 4 and BOTW 2.
Metroid Prime 4's gameplay reveal would be more similar to Death Stranding's gameplay reveal.

And I didnt make the posts showing the charts
You're literally just throwing a temper tantrum now.

Inside Xbox is not a direct it a weekly update on games and not massive reveals

There has only been one time its been like that and that was for Halo months ago.

State of play is more like a direct and that however fucking sucks by comparison.

Stay mad

Attached: 55-556981_dabbing-png-undertale-sans-dab.png (920x593, 119K)

That's not the point, the point is that you're trying to accuse me of bias towards nintendo with all the Link's Awakening sales threads, despite the fact that I haven't engaged with them in any way.
You don't even know what you're talking about anymore, I think you need some sleep little guy.

Dude no one cares about VR shit.

And im showing that not only sonyfags celebrate sales, no need to get angry at me for pointing out how shit fanbases are

inside xbox

state of play is at least short and it's only new game trailers (even if it's 90% indies/vr games noone cares about and 10% new trailer for games we've already seen plenty of)

inside xbox is just a long and tedious as fuck talking show

State of play is at least short. Inside Xbox is too slow and padded with "interviews" that are devs telling you how exited they are and that's it. Paying actors to host instead of some gamers also makes it fake as all shit.

>parades ninceldo and conselwars fervently all day
>Anyone posts a chart or "100m"
>nintendiapers immediately turn into concerned consumers

Attached: zZ86SqQ.jpg (891x717, 77K)

show us your spectacular playstation stream bro. Your meme folder has no convincing value.

I own a PS4, you ape.
My position in this argument makes you lose automaticaly, cope ;)

Jane is a cute

Easily Inside Xbox. State of Play is trash but the xbox briefings are absolute wastes of time. At least SoP gives laughs at how shitty it is, IX is just boring.

I'd rather see a paid actor than a paid cringe gamer

Alright, honesty time. How many people here genuinely care about TLoU2?

>Like all things that Nintendo does first and everyone else copies
inside xbox predates directs. so does playstation underground, qore and firstplay. as usual, nintendo copies and fanboys pretend they did it first.

Nintendo just creates 10 times more games than the other two combined. That's all.

Nintendo Directs have much more colorful games to show off and the presenters are much more welcoming

I'm hoping that it will be the straw that breaks the camel's back and makes all normalfags everywhere realize just how shit and oversaturated these movie games are.

>this is the one guys!
Yeah I bet you believe the next CoD is going to finally kill the series just like the previous ten were going to

I could care less about lesbian apocalypse daddy simulator.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, I just said that I'm hoping it's going to happen.
Either way, CoD fell of it's high horse long ago and is not nearly as popular and influential as it used to be.

this
sony literally copies without hiding it lmao

so nintendo once again had to fix and improve them since clearly Xbox and PS did it poorly

Attached: lmaoing-at-your-life-996557.png (500x730, 170K)

>more than half of the directs are dissapointments
>improved them

E3's been dead ever since Microsoft started to go to there and made it a press only event.

>multi billion dollar conglomerate has more money than a jap game company

Attached: shutterstock_37482358.jpg?w=584&h=669.jpg (584x670, 260K)

There was more than one Inside Xbox? All I remember is the first one where the whole show was just Sea of Thieves.

>7 year old console sells more than 3 year old console

but i thought nintendofags said nintendo had more money than sony?

user, PS4 outsold the 3DS despite the latter being out for longer, not to mention Switch by now has almost all of Nintendo hard hitters, I could see AC and Pokemon moving a dozen million units though