Conan O Brian

is he /ourguy/?
I bet he's gonna play Cyberpunk before official release

Attached: conan_clueless_gamer.0.1467738743.0.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXJFbsQBvLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is he /ourguy/?
Yes, but he’s not gonna get a game before release again after what happened

LA ruined him forever

These are great. They're glimpses into what vidya media or commentary would be like with production value and someone who is remotely talented, like an alternate future where twitch shit and let's plays left the internet.

care to explain what happened?

Not sure if it's what user is talking about, but he did a video on FFXV and absolutely shat on it.

When he shat on FFXV the developers were in the room just outside and we’re watching everything he said. Then when he was done he poked his head out and asked them why they made such a shit game. Publishers don’t want him shitting on their games anymore, even if it’s mostly as a joke

kek

>the developers were in the room just outside and we’re watching everything he said. Then when he was done he poked his head out and asked them why they made such a shit game
Based

kek

clueless gamer about video games again celebrity guest were a mistake.

Conan is honestly based, I don't get why so many reviewers are fine with all the time wasting in games. So much pointless bullshit to pad the number of hours even though the devs came up with nothing new to do.

just like pewdiepie and jontron, yes, he even said that GoW was a movie before it was released, i laughed so hard at what he did, but yes, he is honest, know how to improvise good jokes and has something called "good sense", in which is essential to review a game nowadays

I can agree
Played FFXV demo, I haven't even reached the end, game is this shit

>content creator/streamer thread
>FUCK OFF ECELEBS

>child abusing blood drinking hollywood celebrity fake gamer
>........

Fuck you Yea Forums

>reviewers are fine with it
They're not, they just like money, their job, and pre-release copies.

is he still doing these? kinda fell off the conan train in the last few years. wish nbc would give him his show back. i need more gaseous weiner and pooping robot in my life.

This is the vid right?
He even has Elijah in it?

I like his reactions whenever he sees a girl in a game. Also his Tomb Raider vid was pretty funny.

Attached: BriskInsecureHoiho-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 1.98M)

Elijah came in as a fan of the series, you can see his increasing embarrassment as the video progresses.

Keanu should be the celebrity guest.

Did he play the new spoderman?

I've no hard feelings for Keanu but he's become a total meme in the past couple of years.

>doesn't actually play video games just talks shit about them for fun
It checks out.

but he was a meme before user

Attached: conspiracy-keanu.jpg (551x549, 27K)

Yup.

Attached: 1524381275172.png (1383x807, 1.59M)

Isn't that what Yea Forums does though?

Attached: 1539113372436.jpg (599x600, 44K)

I guess you're right. So it's a meme that's gone mainstream and beat to death.

Can't wait to see if he chooses Tifa or Aerith
And what he has to say about Barret

he's not wrong though.

The fact they didn't give him Breath of the Wild to fuck around with for hours and have comedic material fall into his lap was a crime.

I don't find his 'fish out of water' schtick any funny.

No only the English translation team was in the next room. Also you can look it up, square enix staff in Japan loved the bit. It was massive advertising and hilarious.

>stop liking what i don't like

I cant wait for him to play Death Stranding and then fellate Kojima in front of the studio audience.

Attached: DmfiXerU0AAObNW.jpg (1200x802, 141K)

you can just say meme

He'll just make fun of it because he'll have no idea what's happening or what he's doing, like he does with every game

This. I can already see it
>"We haven't touched the controller for 2 hours"
>"Wait... this is a game about being a delivery boy?"
>"What the hell is even happening? What does this even mean?"

His show is valuable for its insight into how retarded normalfags react to games.

The only games he likes are moviegames; anything that takes an ounce of skill alienates him immediately.

how are you going to disrespect the masturbating bear like that ?

Attached: 1560483483814.jpg (900x900, 70K)

>Final Fantasy XV
>GOW 4
>skill

Attached: 1523545861524.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>that time when he took a steaming fat shit all over FFXV and everyone on here got absolutely assblasted
>mfw he was right about everything

Attached: 1522646888241.jpg (473x587, 57K)

This is exactly why movie games are so popular, it's so normalfags can feel like "gamers" too

>implying he wont obsess over his own cameo in the game

>has to decide between standing or sitting and pissing
>deadpan into the camera "seriously"
but he made the same generic "freakish cast" comment in smash bros too and next scene he was induldging in the chaos

Do you actually think he plays the game for hours?
They just create a bunch of saves for parts that will be interesting for him to react to beforehand.

Bretty cool perspective.

>americunts too dumb to realize that there is no such thing as bad publicity

yeah worked wonders for dmcdmc

The last one I remember him playing was Crash Team Racing. Seems like he doesn't do it as often now.

REMINDER

Attached: 1481775028464.png (873x660, 486K)

His Tomb Raider review is great, also he really enjoyed his time with Hitman Absolution I think, pretty based.

nice shoop lololol

This is what makes what they gave him to play in Final Fantasy 15 so weird. They could have had him play any part and they chose pushing the car, camping, looking for a wedding dress and what looked like the final chapter.

BASED

Good to hear someone can have a sense of humor when a comedian makes comedy.

Clueless gamer is the best shit

I like this segment because it shows how stupid Videogames are when they try to be cinematic experiences. Throw him a game with pure gameplay like Mario or something, and it would be hard to shit on it like he does.

not true at all, look at his God of War video. it's just him and Bill hader making fun of everything and noting how they're barely even playing most of the time.

>nu God of War tries to be all cinematic to appeal to more mature people, not just gamers, and tell a story
>non gamer Conan plays and goes wtf is this cutscene shit I thought this was a game
Based

The only Sony exclusives I've even bothered with are Spiderman and Bloodborne

If that doesn't shake Kojima nothing will

Truth

does he even like videogames?
or is it just pre-recorded gameplay that he adds commentary to

>defending youtuber plebshits who yammer incessantly for 10 minutes for the sole purpose of monetization
Fuck them and fuck you

Attached: nah.jpg (244x206, 12K)

>Can't do the same while swimming at the Haiti resort

LA doesn't just go after women, it preys on men's souls as well.

He did with Call of Duty

He always says he doesn't play video games at all but they still want him to review it.