Cube World

Did it meet your expectations ?

Attached: Cube World.jpg (1912x1013, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82aX5XmMYk0
steamcommunity.com/app/1128000/discussions/
youtu.be/I0xUl_VRCmM
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
mega.nz/#!dS4CiQLR!yynOPwvIVmwNkg-gGQl9DI60-xovJedZzK0Re2baI-E
vocaroo.com/i/s0TskbXaIKOp
youtube.com/watch?v=WFQK5eF_puo
youtube.com/watch?v=82aX5XmMYk0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this thread cant be bumped in this region :)

Yes. It is exactly as shit as I told you retards it would be.

I have a sneaking suspicion Wollay played Breath of the Wild and thought "Man, I could do a lot worse"

ya seethe Yea Forums?

Attached: WOLLAY.png (388x349, 147K)

>tfw the game didn't let me purchase it 6 years ago for some reason
phew glad i dodged that bullet
shame i cant say the FUCKING SAME ABOUT STARBOUND

Attached: 1568444291808.jpg (600x602, 178K)

Suck my throbbing furcock! I told y'all this game would be shit.

Attached: 1567375067084.jpg (540x468, 40K)

where is the DOWNLOAD LINK

Attached: ANGRY.gif (274x249, 214K)

>some people BOUGHT beta keys for this

Attached: bigbossbigkek.png (480x522, 22K)

Wow it's fucking nothing

the region locking and no mob exp is fucking retarded, like i said, these issues could be fixed in within the week but Wollay is probably in the fucking fetal position right now shitting his pants and crying.

well krautfags?
care to explain?

It's exactly these two games, plus >3.3 million, is the reason I just can't trust early access and preordering anymore. I'm a fucking retard for getting burned 3 times, and this festering heap just resurfaces so many awful feelings.

Attached: 62d.jpg (1060x1282, 177K)

wollay 100% on suicide watch

Man, a friend of mine has been excited for this game for six years. He's going to be crushed.

What was he thinking? I'm just sad, bros.

Attached: Wollay right now.gif (435x250, 2.06M)

THIS LAZY GERMAN FUCK DOESN'T EVEN HAVE SKIN COLOR FOR THE FUCKING FROGS AFTER 6 FUCKING YEARS, HOW MUCH OF A PIECE OF SHIT DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO LIE AND SAY YOU'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS GAME FOR 6 YEARS

What's the issue?

Attached: 1567064205725.png (594x311, 95K)

can someone give me a summary? I haven't been on Yea Forums for a couple of days

>paying money for a pixelshit minecraft rip off that was abandoned for 6 years
you faggots deserved it lol

Attached: 1550760233448.jpg (300x300, 19K)

he's probably having an anxiety attack as we speak
good riddance you fucking germen

still better than classic wow

he's trying to implement a progression system that lets you experience all parts of the game cuve over and over.
Compare it to a modern roguelite in which when you die you have to start from the beginning each time, but you gain little improvements and boosts to your QoL that makes it easier the next run.
It's different than a traditional RPG progression system, but it's pretty good for a procedurally generated game world.

>No leveling, it's all just gear progression
>>>>>>>>Gear is reset when you leave the region

same, my friend kept telling me while we were replaying the beta this year that i was just being an asshole by saying wollay is a lazy faggot
>"games take a while to make, im sure he has been working hard for all this time and you are going to eat your words when the game comes out"
i dont want to see my friend sad, but its inevitable

Attached: nooooooooooooooo.png (280x371, 176K)

turns out the shit minecraft clone that was in development hell turned out to be shit

What an absolute trash pile he's turned this game into. Just a pile of hilariously bad decisions, and he's probably lying about working on it for 6 years and the claim that he rewrote the whole thing.
I hope this kraut fuck an heros.

I don't know anything about the cube world hype. What's going on? Why is Yea Forums melting down?

cube world came out and its seriously shit

he worked pretty hard on the game though, a lot of new stuff got added, it's just that a lot of stuff changed, too.

There are better ways to do this than essentially deleting your items.

Interesting to note he made no money yet with this launch cause was only for people with copies. He may push back release

>hey user did you hear about cube world
>no what?
>it's gear progression based now
>oh... well maybe it could work, I mean gear progression isn't inherently bad, for instance i love monster hu-
>also gear resets if you move to a different region

Attached: stopyou.jpg (1024x988, 58K)

Attached: heyheypeople.jpg (500x533, 8K)

I'm just baffled. It seems like this is just another attempt to cash in before he vanishes again. But if that's the case, why would he give alpha owners a preview copy? This shit is going to tank hard in terms of reviews as soon as people can put them up.

The only alternative is that wollay genuinely believed that removing most of the RPG mechanics from his RPG was a good idea.

think of it as the traditional items being just vapid trash and the artifacts as the actual valuables.

WHAT'S THE POINT OF WORKING HARD IF THE GAME IS SHIT?????

Attached: 1564355930919.jpg (850x850, 128K)

Post discord link so I can post tranny suicide rate images

Except the artifacts aren't valuable, they're all shit. Worthless shit.

>progression is all gear based, your level is determined by the amount of artifacts you have
>artifacts are literally just QoL boosts and have no combat value whatsoever
>gear gets reset every region, unless you find +gear which lets you go one region farther
>piss easy to find op legendary gear that lets you solo the region and just bumrush any artifacts you know about rather than going and finding lore to discover more
>no skill trees
>no extra subclasses
>miniscule if any changes to customization options for races/hair/skincolor etc

the one redeeming quality i will give wollay for this is the way the world is built with each regions lore/quests
but thats just calling it a small gem floating in a sea of shit

gear based progression is supposed to be
>get best gear in area
>move to harder area
>repeat

cube world is
>get best gear in area
>move to new area
>everything resets and all your progress is pointless

This is what happens when you work in a closed box.
This is fucking awful.

Attached: 1539885897735.jpg (511x788, 108K)

+2% gliding speed is shit
now try +20% after 10 regions

6 fucking years

Attached: 1506700397475.gif (300x169, 2.91M)

>artifacts
user what the fuck is that, I've been playing for 4 hours and I don't think I know what you are talking about, I got a weird flute, is that one of them? it does nothing btw

Have people pirated the game already ?

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
I'M UNIRONICALLY SEETHING RN

Attached: s5qd3zpw68u11.jpg (603x550, 29K)

Wow, it's still shit. What a pointless system.

how the FUCK do you kill anything in this game. I bought the alpha back then and remember being able to at least get by - now I started as a rogue and got my shit kicked in because the enemies seem to crit me for half my health. decided to restart as a mage because lol ranged attacks and apparently the very first mob i saw was somehow immune against my left click ability? what the hell

lmao all the seethe in the forum steamcommunity.com/app/1128000/discussions/

holy shit, can you link to the first thread after the beta came out? I wanna see you guys' first reaction

Attached: 1559818322290.png (174x162, 20K)

SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT

he is some nobody from a legit noble family with probably a shitton of money from his parents and thought wihtout any knowledge he could make a game like the one with this Link back in the days on gameboy which he so loved.....

yeah what could possible go wrong?

>New Game
>get best gear by the end of NG
>New Game+
>lose all the best items in NG, but now you can spend renown to buy QoL bonuses and make the playthrough easier
not hard to understand what he was going for.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA I CAN'T BELIVE THIS WOLLAY, THIS TOOK HIM 6 YEARS ?

Attached: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA.gif (220x266, 203K)

>alpha is shitty shallow "rpg"
>6y later game is even worse
AHAHHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK imagine al these shills crying oh fuck aahahaaa
you faggots deserved this

you can get artifacts from special places that give you very minor bonuses to stuff like gliding speed, and will raise your character level after you find them. These keep their effects throughout regions.

daily reminder - took 6 years to design this:

>CANT WAIT TO GRIND FOR GEAR 10 TIMES SO NEXT TIME I GRIND FOR GEAR I GLIDE FASTER, THANKS WAHOO

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

None of the artifacts make the game easier, or even improve the gameplay in any way.

I did not feel this sad since my ex cheated on me

Here bud
About 30 to 45 minutes after midnight we all started realizing how pointless it was

>This is what happens when you work in a closed box.
That's exactly it: if he hadn't shrunk from player feedback in the first place and either continued public development or at least assembled some playtesters, then this fucking disaster wouldn't have happened.

Gotta say it's refreshing to see a game get shit on from all sides again.

wollay why

ok now i see why habaneros are dangerous

Attached: ss+(2019-09-23+at+08.14.51).jpg (475x407, 51K)

should be this

holy fuck that is terrible

It's still fucking pointless, gliding faster doesn't make your character stronger. You lose your fucking glider when you go to a new region anyways
If relics were things like passive skills with cool effects or actual stat increases it wouldn't be so bad, but this is a fucking joke.

In the middle of a dungeon? Jesus Christ alive, I am so sorry for you poor fuckers who actually waited for this shitpile.

Hourly laugh at wollayfags for actually having faith in wollay thread?

did people leak the game already ? where is the link

>all of his shit just disappears without even a pop up or a warning that you're leaving the area even though no one could've guessed because he's in the same fucking dungeon
Does Wollay have shit in his brain to unironically think this would be a good idea?

Attached: 1543811875062.jpg (800x534, 68K)

Great now I gotta wait another 6 years just to be disappointed by star citizen

Reminder that Wollay was offered to work on Minecraft with Mojang and yet instead he chose to polish a turd for 7 years while under constant panic attacks.

>seeing all the shilling for this for the last couple of weeks
>seeing threads now
holy FUCK my sides.
I can't wait for the same shit to happen to Hytale too once people realize how jewishly monetized the entire game will be just like their Hypixel minecraft server.

I'm laughing on the outside but I had small hopes something good to replace minecraft would come out, but i'm sure as fuck not hyping anything up or trusting any fucking dev with this shit. Back to tech modpacks I go.

Attached: 1560740735507.png (1280x715, 782K)

my son loves it

Attached: guywearingasombreosayingyeehaw.png (192x299, 115K)

Too bad it isn’t cub world ;3

When I see games like this I'm mostly just confused desu. How is it that devs manage to make such stupid choices? Every game I've gotten into like this. A new balance update comes out with changes nobody asked for and nobody wanted that only objectively takes away from the experience, gets nothing but negative feedback in the forums and whatnot, and devs just keep doing it.

Being the ideas guy should be the easiest job in the business, why do none of these companies have one? What the fuck is going on these days

Multiplayer/=/singleplayer. Hytale is going to be the 3d Terraria everyone wants fuck off nigger.

every single day we warn the young
and yet every single they they choose to continue being bamboozled
why is this? what's making the young massively more retarded than generations past?

This but unironically.

No words. I have no fucking words.
This is a joke right? Tell me this is all just a morbid fucking joke

Attached: 1537355854051.jpg (640x640, 160K)

This game nothing like mc though no building

hell no.

im upset i cant even review bomb it.

THEY LOCKED THE REVIEWS DOWN TO ASTROTURF IT.

>start a character and try adn do shit
>have fuckall garbage gear and literally can't actually do anything at all that involves combat
>b-b-b-but go do quests! focus on white quests! and craft shit!
>all waypoint quests have been mostly blue, there's one green that I can't even touch because no damage, a few purple and even a gold tier one
>can't get the fucking book for crafting which is apparently required to craft because it's floating mid fucking air on a goddamn sky island and hey guess what I don't have a fucking sky whistle or what the fuck ever to get to it
>have apparently played for an hour and a half and all I've gotten through the whole experience is a fucking spirit bell and a number of materials I can't even fucking do anything with

I mean, I can understand the direction wollay was going with a lot of this shit and I don't really think it's bad, but it feels like he just never disabled dev hax and actually tried playing it straight vanilla with zero progression.

Attached: CDisplayEx_2018-10-17-17-29-05.png (204x214, 46K)

i dont mind the system but this was dumb

Assuming that Wollay doesn't fix it since he's a complete fucking retard, this shit is going to be one of the first things that gets modded

>Old beta would adjust enemy levels based on yours
>Always had to be changing gear because of this
>Now instead level doesn't matter and gear goes to shit the moment you leave the area
>Have to refind the boat and glider over and over
How the fuck do you go backwards?

Attached: 1569130023225.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

>not getting lucky with item drops like some other people
>making green weapons already requires 10 iron blocks, need even more for armor
>iron deposits seem rare as fuck now

Attached: 1561454793807.png (199x181, 6K)

He's missed literally every opportunity for success. He's made every possible misstep, every fucking decision he's made while developing this game has been the wrong one, up to and including the decision to give away free copies of this terrible build to previous buyers. Now he gets a full week of those jilted players warning potential buyers how fucking shit the game is.
It's unbelievable. What a retard.

youtu.be/I0xUl_VRCmM

Didn't it have like little house plots you could claim on the overworld and build like towers and shit? Or am I thinking of another big RPG minecraft clone.

Shill harder.
Don't forget to spend $15 for an hour of a minigame on your minecraft server.

Attached: file.png (1181x699, 298K)

Based.

Attached: 1568336832323.png (442x947, 86K)

post yfw you didnt fall for the scam 6 years ago and you still won't fall for the scam now

Attached: 1472960663925.gif (500x500, 22K)

wtf is wollay even going to do now?
7 years and all he's done is make the game even worse than alpha

Attached: Capture.png (639x120, 10K)

WOLLAY WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: AAAA NOOOOO.jpg (670x641, 94K)

Probably the later, housing isn't even in yet

Feels like shit, I just want a comfy exploration/loot grinding voxel rpg to play with my bros...

Attached: what.png (643x857, 270K)

Attached: 1554108505674.jpg (800x600, 51K)

from the trailer i could see this was not gonna live up to the hype
but holy fuck he fucked up

I actually feel betrayed lmao, this is not the game I was hyped for in it's alpha version

>10 different microtransactions for a dedicated server

Attached: 1567622727751.jpg (788x783, 336K)

stop being so negative guys :(

Attached: tftgs.jpg (881x834, 192K)

Attached: antitroll.png (800x610, 331K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Attached: dark_times.jpg (400x593, 107K)

on one hand I wanted the game back in alpha, but on the other I'm happy that I didn't waste money on it since he completely changed the game and removed what made it fun in the first place

Attached: s i r.gif (569x569, 602K)

where is the DOWNLOAD LINK

he is in almost every thread writing nothing but praise.

comments are in full SHUT IT DOWN mode

reviews are astroturfed

this is a worse launch than fallout 76

Attached: 1444218417196.webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

lmao I was just reading that post

Attached: Capture.png (639x120, 45K)

That's just the minigame page.
You ever see a Minecraft server try so hard to be EA that microsoft had to tell them to fuck off so they go and make their own video game?

Attached: file.png (1189x1238, 663K)

pay attention next time
mega.nz/#!dS4CiQLR!yynOPwvIVmwNkg-gGQl9DI60-xovJedZzK0Re2baI-E

I WAITED 6 YEARS FOR THIS AND I SLIPPED MY JOB FOR THIS FUCKING SHIT AND NOW I GOT HELLA HW TO DO

kek

that is actually disgusting. How do they get away with charging for micro-transactions on an MC server?

what a cute smol boi! 10/10 game! I hope it has puppers and doggers and big chonkers

the burger is untitled goose game

Attached: dis guy.png (592x582, 594K)

so is it online like servers or am i alone in a huge world?
it seems a bit boring if there aren't any servers, this game from the outside looks like an mmo

Attached: vIf0lAD.gif (375x211, 2M)

i forgot about this game until a month ago, i was hoping to play this until iceborne releases for pc, but kraut's gonna kraut. feel bad for you alpha cucks and resell cucks.

Attached: 1561866053890.jpg (1891x1038, 998K)

If I can't kill anything how am I supposed to get better gear

Attached: 1408493559201.png (243x236, 124K)

This is pretty obviously unintentional. These sorts of things are why there's a beta, guys.

You still in denial?

So what do you think he was doing instead of developing cube world?

Attached: What gigachad actually wanted.jpg (1024x898, 100K)

>reported for harassment

What level of buyer's remorse is simonizer at?

by killing things on quests, just to loose them when you walk too far.

i honestly wish i was joking

Wollay should fix that shit in about a week
But of course he won't cuz he's a bitch

You gotta guide the mobs into friendly NPC's and hope they kill them.

That sounds like every major minigame server though so I'm not surprised

He has normal job and a kid

I'm going back on Risk of Rain 2 see you losers

id say about 7/10 discord trannys

uptrump if you hate cube world and love anime! :3

Attached: trump2020.jpg (487x365, 37K)

probably being a gigantic faggot like you, trapfag

>all these casuals getting filtered
goddamn this game is based

its ok the gear reset SHOULD HAVE been like once you clear one half of the map travelling to the other half would only reset it instead of all these small biomes but as usual you guys are looking for Tortanic so ITS SHIT WOLLAY WHY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How easy is it to mod out region locking and mod in mob exp? While that's not going to fix everything those two things make the game virtually unplayable.

Attached: 1497681890782.jpg (300x250, 32K)

you are supposed to kill enemies with a white name. Then when you get a bit stronger, the ones with the green name, then the blue names, then the purple names, then the orange names. how you fight them? You fight them all exactly the same way, user, and after you get the gear and the artifact, go to the next area and do it all again. Why? Because its cube world baby

Attached: destroyed wojak.jpg (633x758, 157K)

unironically by going near friendly NPCs and getting them to kill something until good stuff drops for you
what'll happen is you'll probably get a yellow or purple drop, and then the rest of the game will be steamroll tier easy

radicchio salad lets you tame earth caterpillars, if anyone cares

So you get further in the game by being a little snitch bitch.

i was just reading that LMAO

Attached: 1563817761429.jpg (336x442, 45K)

It only gives you a chance. They also drop weapons for other classes because fuck you.

it's not a casual filter when the game becomes faceroll easy the second you find your first "good" weapon
it's like wollay didn't even try to balance the equipment tiers; a 5 star longsword will deal thousands of damage while a 4 star longsword will deal 200 at most

hopoo might have some stupid ideas and no decent playtesters but at least he doesn't spend six years removing his game's fundamental gameplay loop and replacing it with sweet fuck all I guess

So what's the point of crafting and looms, anvils and shit if you just get better gear? Yeah Potions and food but what about grinding materials for gear, how does that work now

>be told there's a flute thing in an enchanted forest close by
>go there
>absolutely fucking nothing in the entire area
What am I missing lads?

Attached: 140459653120.gif (412x258, 383K)

Your going to have to gather materials and try and craft a set of gear to at least be able to kill green level mobs. That or get lucky and find a really powerful weapon just sitting out in the open.

it's a casual filter for people who expect to steamroll the entire game with just one lucky 5 star drop.

So does anybody have any info on '+' gear when you complete a zone?
Is it still region locked or can you take it to other zones?

Attached: 1569103818445.jpg (828x930, 69K)

>you are supposed to kill white enemies
hmmm.... almonds activated

I don't have this game, but shouldn't the guy add in something to deal with trash like that like fusion or disassembly?

I've been meaning to start playing RoR2 again. I heard the Mercenary became much stronger recently. Is that true?

Nobody wants that, either.

did you climb the trees and look near the center area?
items don't spawn in a set spot, they're usually off-center but still near where the "name" of the map is. Zoom all the way in

Why call him a bitch over it, though? It seems like a simple error, he just needs to make it so generated structures fit entirely within the original region they spawned in. I don't understand why people are jumping to acting so aggressive with Wollay. The dude already admitted to having depression and severe anxiety over how the game was received last time. Just chill out a bit, I'm sure he'll fix and adjust things based on feedback.

It honestly makes me feel good to be a boomer cause I could tell from life experience that this was gonna be a scam from day one and even more so after it was abandoned for 6 fucking years .

Attached: 1562118227127.png (692x367, 516K)

casuals don't want that

I got on top of a tree and jumped around but saw fuck all around, guess I'll keep looking

>omg everything has to relate to white people and white genocide!!!11
fuck off /pol/

it's regionlocked but it's in a slightly bigger area. There are 2 reports going on right now
>Per continent
Some anons are saying that the + weapons are good for larger regions that are usually obvious within the map
>Square
Some anons are saying that + weapons are only good for the region they were in, and each region that surrounds the original region. Going 2 regions in any direction makes your gear worthless

I haven't played it yet, but is it true that everyone spawns in the same world and that the seed used for the procedural generation is constant?

Casuals don't want to steamroll the entire game? Your shitposting is incoherent.

There's selling but the scales fucked. Rubys cost 400 from a trader and sell for 10.

Lmao

Most of the characters have unlockable alternate skills now, merc's new m2 is pretty good, it's an uppercut that throws you and the enemy into the air

it's a joke you buffoon

are you mentally retarded? learn to read

To be honest, now I'm not even sure it's supposed to be a scam now since he's letting people play and shit on the game 1 week before release (and on release, the few people who still do buy this shit will be able to refund it).

>thinking wollay will fix this in 7 days, let alone at all after knowing he went on suicide watch because some faggot ddosed his website.
he really should've never came back

Hold the fuck on. Can someone who has a better memory confirm this? They fucking removed content, didn't they?
>6 years
>game somehow got worse
my brain is doing iron man numbers

Attached: 1528823873369.gif (200x200, 470K)

Neat. Thanks, user.

yes, content has been removed

Based.

Attached: 1568336832324.png (587x306, 31K)

Hytale at the very least has potential IF the modding scene takes off. CubeWorld is dead in the water.

yes

removed EVERYTHING.

its like he released the beta 6 years ago and the alpha today.

Maybe wollay played botw and liked the idea of it but region locking is what ruins it

You're not supposed to get angry.

even if it isn't it still looked bad surely people have learnt open world early access world building explorer games are gonna be flops. Name 1 that has succeeded apart from minecraft.

Attached: boom.jpg (720x720, 75K)

>no more connect to server button
>no more dedicated server
>have to add retards to play with to my friends list
bugger

How do I open this?

Attached: Capture.png (1740x1017, 930K)

>create character
>his face is all dark and occupying the entire screen
>rotate the camera and see that I spawned in front of a wall
>reroll, no wall this time
>finish creating character and instantly get OHKOd because I spawned in a mermaid village
nice game

Attached: 1545015470375.jpg (720x847, 27K)

Mod support is going to be $15 for a week.

All of your gear and the boat/glider are now region locked, every time you enter a new region you start at square one. There's no leveling either, exp has been removed, it's all gear based.

Of course it would be a gay furfag

Attached: Untitled.jpg (370x568, 61K)

Just got up, is the game still incompatible with Windows 7?

and maybe ARK.

Attached: 1558293398533.jpg (485x443, 43K)

>iron man numbers
i want to go back

Attached: spepe.jpg (1593x1080, 550K)

>region locked

what? why?

You don't.
You need the spirit bell to pass through the door.

yes

you need to use a spirit bell to walk through the wall

Get the Blue Matter Gun

offically, yes.

but i got it working just by copy pasting a few .dlls

Theres 2 possibilities
>user is based and link is real
>user is kringe and link is a virus

No one knows. I chalk it up to retardation

Don't worry m8 I don't disagree with you on that, it just makes this situation even better

Who knows what the fuck they were thinking. You lose your glider and boat too. So if you sail into an ocean biome you drop in the sea and have to fucking swim around hoping you find a new boat there. If you glide into a new land you will plummet to your death.

retard kraut probably didn't know how to make the game worth while.

The french is the real bad trait

I think this game was made for toddlers or something

People will never learn. Cube World isn't the first open world early access survival crafting game, and it certainly won't be last

The link is real. I'm playing right now. Can post screenshots for proof if you want.

I'M STILL FUCKING MAD THOUGH, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1548789351689.gif (404x347, 1003K)

there's a fix if you google it

Attached: 1551970311139.jpg (640x640, 79K)

I warned you all. There is only room for one good voxel game

Attached: 1541812054377.png (1085x822, 445K)

Attached: 1556409895679.jpg (750x703, 95K)

I don't remember losing my glider everytime I went into a new region in BOTW

I'm still purchasing this for $14.95 next Monday. I have faith in the developer.

I don't get it? What's happening there. His equipment just vanishes because he travels into another area? Where does it go?

kek god I missed steveposting.

Probably wageslaving and being a father to his kid

Dare I say.
Console gamers win again.

Attached: 81l1CHuJkOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1204x1500, 404K)

thats what im saying, the region locking is the biggest issue.

>lava lake in the middle of the plains
what the fuck

Attached: 6346346347.png (1560x672, 814K)

fuck off shill you've been saying this for 6 years.

its GONE

game feature, boat, glider, pet, mount, weapons, armor.

YEETED

on top of that, since he is in a new level his damage is nerfed to deal 1dmg.

Are you implying that isn't cool as fuck?

6 years in an echochamber with no feedback

not surprising that people are mad

Your equipment is tied to the land you are in. When you enter a new "land" you have to gear up all over again. There is no fucking progression in this game, you just lose it all again.

No, seriously, where the fuck is it?

Attached: 20190923175447_1.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Yes I expected it to be shit and it was shit

>wageslaving
with the kind of money he was making from alpha sales he is pretty much set for life

>Kurana: My favorite sport is HANG GLIDING!
Haha yeah me too shame Wollay the Kraut took it away from me

vocaroo.com/i/s0TskbXaIKOp

You guys obviously have the wrong opinion

Attached: cope.png (645x765, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WFQK5eF_puo
He went on to knock her up I think

>Enter ocean area
>Boat just *POOF*
>Have to swim between each island

Its just like Minecraft ;)

Attached: lava2.jpg (700x492, 273K)

That's not lava, it's just polluted water. It's actually a clever commentary on the current world we live in.

could i have made this my pet if i had the right food?

Attached: cute CUTE.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Shipwrecks are a feature :)

NOOOOOO YOU'RE JUST PLAYING IT WRONG

Just watched it to relive better times
>"THERE'S MORE TO ME"
that vid never gets old

Attached: pepe'ssmile.jpg (400x388, 27K)

But can it be salvaged? The issues seem pretty specific, and however final the game officially is, major updates to indie games aren't an oddity.
Or is it really fucked?

but first versions of cube world came out long before Botw lol

does that actually fucking happen? I'm lost for words

>Because the artifacts improve your general stats right?
Hahaha no they don't! They really don't!
>you'd start moving through biomes quicker over time, so it'd be rewarding
Ahahahahahhaha

this retard really wanted the game to be like monster hunter, dark souls, and BoTW, but clearly a horrible execution

>I'm one of those guys that searches up stuff before making decisions in games just so I get the best gameplay

LMAO and you expect me to take any of this garbage seriously?

Attached: 1546389992325.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

Does anyone know if anything happens when you hit 100% on a lore?
also holy fuck most of these quests are soulless as fuck

It can be fixed, the question is whether Wollay is going to fix it or just fuck off back into hiding because his fee fees are hurt

people liked it for being an endless adventure rpg but this new update in beta removed all the features people liked about the game, no exp from mobs, lose gear changing zones, losing gear quality on death. they changed it from exploration to rushing the dungeons and avoiding enemies each zone and going to the next

>remove region locking stuff and restore the old skill system

Doesn't seem too hard

Yeah, needs a biscuit roll.

It does.
What the fuck is the point of an ocean area if you fucking travel between the islands easy.
The fuck must of just /giveall himself and never actually tested to see how the game felt.

>"Don't say anything bad, or we may not get updates"

Has a dev ever held a game hostage like this before?

well i think there is no going back from this. It's clear as ever the two devs have no clue on what they are dong. There is no way they can save the game with the mindset they have.

Fez 2 comes to mind.

Maybe Fez 2, but no one actually cared

>REGION LOCKED GEAR

Attached: 1447564406392.png (366x263, 53K)

>literally hasn't changed in 6 years

Attached: 3568.jpg (144x88, 4K)

I fucking hate the new map
Anyone else?

>omg every post on my 4channels shitposting board is super serious and no fun is allowed

by completing a zone, all the gears found in this specific zone gets a “+” sign ;)

It has changed. For the worse. That's the problem user.

Yandere Simulator

Attached: 1528515002856.png (955x524, 182K)

hmmm

Attached: cube world.png (199x220, 9K)

It's a shitposting board because retards like you don't get called out enough.

Go fuck yourself.

>Yea Forums was wrong
>again

oh no bros this can't be fucking happening

holy fuck some of these pet spawns

Attached: Alpha unit.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

If this is intended, then it's massively borderline mental to be honest.

That shithole discord of theirs is finally handing out the mutes.

>everyone is being nice because muh mental health
steam community is weird

stay mad you fucking nerd i wasnt even the one who posted it originally but it was blatantly a fucking pisstake shitpost
fuck yourself instead small brain nigger

What does this mean exactly? How do you "complete" a land in this open-ended sandbox RPG? And the + gear will still turn to shit eventually, you can just keep it for a longer distance across foreign lands.

>"Don't say anything bad, or we may not get updates"

What? Wasn't the dev the one who said that he only planned on releasing the game when it was finished? Why the fuck would he update it now and not back when people were giving criticisms and the game was, you know, FUCKING AVAILABLE TO BUY?

i called them out on it, and guess what?

post deleted

to be fair they were probably stupid 12 year olds when the game was in development

Isn't alpha only sold like around 2k or something? And besides, I don't think game dev is something that is more stable than wageslaving

Does anyone elses game crash if they use a campfire?
What do they do? Allow you to cook pumpkin muffins or something?

stay mad, you salty ass bitch. no one wants you here.

You can't review it until the 30th. Weird shit.

Nah, people can't posts reviews now, the discussion forum is filled with critics about the game, I think it'll go really bad after the 30th

i cant believe i bought this when i was 13 i hope wollay is crying in the corner of his room in the fetal position

I'm seeing a lot of reviews up already and they all say they were posted September 19th. What

>Why do you like it
>blah blah blah
>Seriously? Are you serious?
>Yes, also reported my feelings are harassed
Is this the future we asked for?

Does the assassin's poison skill even do anything? I have fucking 5 star gear and it feels like it does jack shit. I've even tested it by not attacking and it does no daamge. Does it give a multiplier or some shit, or is the skill just broken?

yall salty as heck

this is the last jedi all over again

its a great game youre just fanboys who live in mommys basement who didnt get what they want

this is a game he made for himself youre lucky he lets you play it at all especially after what you did to him

people like you are a dying breed, you know it and it terrifies you

sorry not sorry

>tries to give a negative review
>I can't
what the fuck is going on

Was the old beta actually better than the beta on steam right now

>$15 (fifteen usd)
>60 minutes
how do these actual kikes get away with this
holy fucking shit

Attached: 1553148727806.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

That is so Kafka-esque

Piss off with your shit bait

Why are there so many fucking shills nowadays? Fuck greedy and lazy devs, shills are the true cancer killing video games today.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE LEFTOVERS GOOD FOR
why does this game not have a single useful tooltip
jesus fucking christ how hard can it be

Ah, thank you. Still, them hand picking some 40 people to give nice reviews is weird.

HE MADE THE GAME WORSE THEN THE ALPHA

please stop pretending to be retarded

Yes. It didn't have much content but leveling forever across as many lands you wanted and improving your gear/stats into absurd numbers was fun.

He definitely sold more than 2k, likely in the ranges of 50-100k.

Ah, yes that +5% swimming speed makes all the difference.

>who didnt get what they want
Well yeah, I wanted a good game.

>there are people that actually say shit like this on Steam
what a horrible time ot be alive

you get them analyzed or some shit at a person in town, they turn into gear

So he tried to make Cube World an Incremental game?

Interesting idea but clearly lacking in execution.

youre the mad one who cant even take a joke bud
>n-no one wants u here ;(
thats okay i didnt ask for your permission

I was just hoping for the old beta to come back with some scaling adjustments and tweaks. What was wollay thinking. He could be making thousands.

>inb4 first beta patch backpedals on the progression system

Attached: 1548982710844.gif (400x300, 423K)

grind for gear so I can grind for gear so i can grind for gear so I can grind for gear so I can...
this sounds significantly worse than what I played years ago
is that all it is?

>patch

Attached: omegalul.png (814x863, 221K)

Detailed rundown?

Attached: 1560446715373.gif (308x476, 1.68M)

Are you still crying?

I'd hope he just fixes it instead of replacing it with the old one. I do like the idea of gear-based progression but this is an utter mess.

Cube World? More like Cope World lmao

the modding community... save us...

read the thread

t. eternally buttblasted seething coper

>Bring back alpha and people would be more happy even if its a buggy mess
Best to start over, this wont work what so ever and I doubt he'll fix it. Game will rely on modders to make the core gameplay good again

I found one under a random tree

AND HERE I AM
THINKING DIGRA COULDNT SHIT UP THE EBIN VIDEO GAMES ANY INCH MORE

I don't think the game will support modding

read the thread you stupid nigger

underrated as fuck

Attached: fghr.png (447x438, 385K)

Why is it that when you retards are called out all you can do is double down? Why can't you ever just shut your mouths like you do in real life?

read the thread you lazy fucking cunt

error with steam, for a short period people with access could leave reviews and the negative ones probably got deleted when they stopped allowing people to review it

Post proof or else same fag

I see Starbound trained me well and not getting this was the best move.

>first versions of cube world
You mean a different and undeniably better game? Yes, they did. Then he played BotW and went for this retarded EXPLORATION angle that rewards you the same BotW does, piles of shit

looking forward to Yea Forums's reviews, once the store page lets us

Attached: 1522766887746.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

legit how does this game even works, there's mobs that you hit for 0 literally next to the spawn, and I can't craft anything or even gather wood.
Also for multiplayer, my friend spawns between 50.000 and 100.000 km away...

Played for 3 hours and it feels very soulless and hollow It's clear this was just a cashgrab with minimal effort and content taken out to make it look differnt from alpha
it's horrible.

Attached: EE1uuwzUYAApWUk.jpg (648x1200, 79K)

Where the fuck are my ninja skills? Why can't I flip through the air throwing ninja stars? Where did half of the game go?

Attached: 1462578350998.png (874x603, 990K)

Too much ohnonono Yea Forumsdiots drowning out the info.

Will wait for the youtube vid by gametheory

Why take your shit away instead of just making all the enemy's stats outside your last area way higher to the point where if you go there it's like you're level 1 again, but you keep your shit and can always go back to the old zone? People like seeing their numbers go higher and higher so just make the enemy health go higher and higher.

Attached: 1544229732174.jpg (478x523, 105K)

Fuck it, I'm just gonna play the alpha

Attached: cw.png (1371x941, 1.24M)

Attached: 1548126953785.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

Attached: 1569245012418.jpg (577x435, 29K)

wow he was reddit the whole time big surprise

Attached: 1529200059826.png (720x960, 1.09M)

>gif
why would anyone do that?

Yea Forumsdiots puking crap when they could have just gave the info.

Typical. I'll be sure to post the videos talking about this whole ordeal 24/7

Attached: 1569255705536.jpg (406x500, 55K)

>every class gains shift abilities
>magic man can levitate and do an aoe knockback explosion
>warrior can do a spin + block
>ranger and thief have literally the exact same shit, the ability to tippy-toe
the fuck

For a $20, he'll get around $1 - $2 mil, that's not enough to feed his family, if he really has a kid, having a kid is expensive man
Even if I'm doing game dev out of passion, I wouldn't just quit my day job just to chase something that isn't guarantee you to have a stable income when you have a family

Attached: 1538051810110.jpg (800x600, 27K)

Is he actually deleting negative reviews? Maybe ones that are just "it's shit" I can somewhat understand, but constructive ones too?

if he wasn't lying about the anxiety attack from getting DDOSed
he will commit suicide this time

he fucked up monumentally

This thread is already a detailed rundown

>2 million dollars isn't enough to raise a few kids
are you retarded or bad with money?

its shit but im having fun also high on adderall rn so idk

How long until wollay kills himself?

How do I get stronger? Just found a dungeon and the chillin in it are pushing my shit in

You can't leave reviews

take a page from your own book then retard, dont reply to shitposts or alternatively dont get baited, or ya know maybe just dont take this shitty website so seriously

Imagine thinking this won't be 30$+

I nearly lapped up this shitfest too but I got a refund on cubeworld 6 years ago luckily cause I realized it was gonna be a long time in development and being a poor college student at the time I redirected the money into a diff game
I wish I never got fucking starbound that shit sucks, I don't buy into early access or early builds anymore because of that festering shit heap
I might be retarded but if you keep slapping a dumb idiot in the face eventually they learn to stop sucking on shitty devs toes

Attached: 1568598777408.jpg (467x436, 29K)

All he need to do is remove the current region locked gear system, then rethink again on how to implement that shit so it won't bring troubles to the player or just throw it away and makes the enemy in the new regions scales with our gear progression

There's positive reviews on it though?

You have to find a town somewhere and use the flight service there to fly to your friend.

you don't get stronger, the only point of this fucking game is to keep finding shitty artifacts, it's a fucking rogue game not an rpg. I wish i could tell that german fuck to fuck off and never come back

>game come out
>game bad

he's dead already
and if he isn't, he will once the steam reviews drop

I can't believe how hard he fucked up
all he had to do was make NPCs give out directions like he did, keep the same old leveling but with new abilities
EVERYONE would eat that shit up

but no
he had to come up with something to fuck it all up
region locked scaled gear LMFAO

Post your face when you dodged the bullet despite getting interested cause of all the hype people were doing.

Attached: laughmarielx3.png (455x453, 19K)

Knew it was too good to see cubeworld back after 6 years, he just wanted to disappoint us one last time

Look at the dates

>comfy fun enjoying the ocean with my boat
>enter the next ocean
>boat is fucking GONE, no way to take it with me to the next ocean
wollay i fucking hate you you had 6 years to make a good game, the exp system is also gone and finding items to level me up isn't fun

Attached: 6.jpg (586x933, 79K)

Imagine fucking up so bad that the best solution is to revert to a build from 5 years ago

>Clear a tower
>get a message that clearing all towers now disabled magic barriers
Is that what that blue shit was before?

That's to put it mildly, he said it TRAUMATIZED him and that he WAS NEVER THE SAME, having struggled with depressions ever since. Imagine being so thin-skinned.

School is getting expensive user, not to mention daily and monthly shit that you need to pay like bills for electrical and etc, unexpected expense for daily stuff can be very expensive. You might be good for a year or two, but for the long run, it won't be enough.

>boat is fucking GONE
lol
WOLLAY WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

>never buy into Yea Forums hypetrains
>always here for the inevitable disappointment and ensuing salt mine
>mfw

Attached: 1558215747690.jpg (585x470, 74K)

>game that was gone for 8 years comes out
>pretty fun but gear reset needs massive tweaking
>tortanic crowd instead of giving good feedback pretends its the end times
honestly he just needs to get with the community and LISTEN TO FEEDBACK the gear reset can work but it needs tweaking

Don't get how that passed, it's the opposite of fun having your gear stripped from you every zone

>give yourself 6 years to make a rpg game
>6 fucking years
>spend 5 years sucking dick, and 1 year turning a rpg game into a roguelike

Attached: GIGA CHAD.png (647x818, 424K)

Why are indie devs so fragile, bros?

Hy Incels,

it seems you can't enjoy good games!
Now i am 100% sure that you are all Idiots! This game has everything a Player wants, and more! You are just very bad people on the internet that hates everything! Nobody likes you, go have Sex.

all that from a Ddos
kids get ddos'd in videogames all the time, is he fucking retarded?

Does lore do ANYTHING?
What the fuck is the point?

Also after 3 hours of gameplay I got an artifact that increases my lamp radius. That's the only fucking item that I can bring across the border, so that's the entire amount of progression that has happened so far. Jesus Wollay what the fuck happened?

oh I see you're bad with money, you can earn phenomenal interest with 2 mil mate not only that if you're working at the same time you will easily be middle class or upper middle class with that kind of money and easily be able to support 2-3 children.

This is just the beta r-right guys? Just keep it the same as alpha while fixing some scaling and traversal issues ffs wollay.

So let's be clear here:

You're carrying a bunch of cool equipment. You walk over a COMPLETELY INVISIBLE, UNNANOUNCED barrier. All of your equipment literally vanishes, and you're reduced to punching enemies now? Is that what happens? Did you, for example, fall into the open ocean?

I'm not doubting, I'm seeking clarity.

He does but it will be a miracle if that happens. Likely scenario is he will disappear again.

it literally just disapears when you enter a new ocean, there is literally no one without brain damage that thinks that's a good ideia

Really nice beta guys youtube.com/watch?v=82aX5XmMYk0&feature=youtu.be

That's just the way some people are. It's not like he woke up one day and suddenly decided he wanted to be "thin-skinned" and "fragile". Why go out of your way to intentionally make it worse for him unless you're some kind of mentally ill psycho yourself?

>just keep playing the game for these boosts!
>its fun guys trust me!
L M A O
im done, fuck this shit

Attached: L M A O.jpg (829x325, 92K)

Well, Wollay and his wife do seem incredibly autistic.

It all vanishes or gets nerfed to the point of uselessness, yes.

They don´t vanish, they just get nerfed to the point of being completely useless

>it literally just disapears when you enter a new ocean
LMAO is wollay retarded or is this really just a beta and he doesn't want you to explore places? i am so fucking confused

>get climbing boots item in area with no mountains
>"oh i see a mountain there, let me go see whats up there with my new climbing boots"
>get to the mountain
>boots are gone
WHAT IS THE POINT OF GIVING ME A ITEM TO CLIMB STUFF IF THERE IS NO STUFF TO CLIMB IN THE AREA I GET IT

Attached: 1542500523270.jpg (380x383, 49K)

Apparently if you 100% a region, it will grant all of the regional items a +. What's the point of it? I'll just have a full set of yellow items by that point and steamroll everything else in the game. You can literally experience all of the game in a single zone. Was that wollay's endgame all along?

Ok but post boipussy first

betas have bugs, real shocker

Based link?

Honestly if the balancing was better, and you could bring transportation items across the border (+finding extra gets you more speed), and lore gave you universal upgrades that cross over into new areas, plus extra artifacts for universal upgrades in each area, we might have a decent game here. But I've lost faith in Wollay now.

>Why are you angry, bro it's not like he stole your money :^)

why

Even Minecraft has better progression than this. Even Starbound has better progression than this. Terraria has this blown out of the water in almost every way. Why did this take six years to make a shittier game? Why did he think this was a good idea? I'm completely baffled. I'm glad I didn't pay for it or even play it, so I'm not angry, I'm just very, very confused.

yes i did fall into the open ocean, you can only use (most of) the equipment you get in the area you acquire it

and yes the barrier is invisible

Attached: 7.jpg (700x810, 114K)

i havent played it but it sucks

6 years to fuck up this much, yea real shocker!

You're supposed to find and "unlock" your travel stuff in every new area. Obviously when it comes to oceans especially he really didn't think that through. It's not fun to swim between every fucking island looking for a boat.

Everyone is honestly just as confused as you are, it's like he didn't even test his own game

see

>german autism
this shit isnt a meme lmao

this thread has made me very sad and I didnt know shit about cube world until today

how come there are 0 negative steam reviews?

So THIS....is the power.....of GERMAN ENGINEERING

>open the game
>spawn next to a bunch of cool places, find like 3 equipments in 10 minutes
oh this isn't that bad, this game is pretty fun even tho you dont have a experience system
>get to new area
>all items are gone

Attached: 1564206256217.jpg (479x558, 65K)

He deletes them.

Because no one here uses Steam?

Seriously, if you DO use it, it's probably the most good you can do today to scream from the mountains how shit this is.

how do you 100% a region????

you shouldve seen the sudden shift from joy to despair from the first thread.

Attached: b9QM47PEyc.png (247x284, 95K)

if only stroheim had let kars take the stone, maybe we wouldn't have to suffer

How in the world do you survive in early game? Everything has so much hp and deals so much damage while I deal crap for damage.

>purchase early alpha game
>receive early alpha game
>also get the completed version when it's done
>completed version is different from early alpha
>he stole muh $15!!!!
You got what you paid for. Now just hope he doesn't fuck off again and actually makes changes in response to feedback.

It's a simple error in the generation algorithm. It just needs to be changed so structures near borders are pushed away from the border to fit in one region or the other. Again, betas are often full of such silly, small mistakes. There's no way it won't be changed for the full release. If you wanted to play such a refined game, maybe you should've waited a bit longer.

Are you retards even surprised? The guy vanished with everyone's money for 6 years, comes back and releases a beta because he's spent it all.

...That's allowed? What the flying fuck?

...so um..
When's that terraria update coming out anyway lads?

Attached: ZJdcHo9e_400x400.jpg (176x176, 7K)

Get lucky and find the artifacts that let you reach floating shrines. Most of the good gear is up there.
Some yellow equipment just sits in little secret areas too.

g-guys dont worry, he is going to fix it right ? he isn't going to run away with the money he gets and not update the game at all, r-right ?

Attached: HOLY SHIT.jpg (829x900, 79K)

anyone else here /saltmining/?

Attached: 1554562517010.png (824x896, 377K)

Wasn't there user here posting all the changes since the alpha? I know wollay went MIA for most of the development but didn't he pop in to tell us about new stuff? Was all this stuff about artifacts and region locked gear and transportation mentioned before? Also what happened to factions? Weren't they going to be something?

Attached: baba_is_fucking_pissed.png (680x544, 442K)

How do I zoom in and out? The camera is too far up my ass and I assigned the zoom in and out, but it doesn't work.

>Apparently if you 100% a region, it will grant all of the regional items a +.

autistic german thinks everyone is autistic like he is, instead of just having a normal leveling up system, he wants you to 100% everything before going on.. jesus fucking christ this guy doesn't know what he's doing...

user, other people have different ways to handle their money and they have different needs, if you could make a killing with that much money then good for you, some could do it but some don't
Some people can let that money sits in their bank account and let the interest piles or maybe invest most of it and get a good returns but some would end up using that money for their needs
I assume you have a family and kids then? Since you know that 2 mil is easy to support and raise 2-3 children?

Im glad I missed out on buying the alpha release if its THIS bad

Anyone know what item tames alpha dogs?
It isn't mineral water or any of the salads

>mfw when all my progress is reset so i get to the same thing again but with +1 light radius

Attached: whenyoucurbstompablackniggerfaggot.png (609x611, 667K)

No, there seemed to be a small period where people could post reviews accidentally, then it was closed again. They aren't deleting reviews, devs don't even have the power to delete reviews on their games on steam.

If it was just for a cash grab he would have taken what worked and released some more of it. He's literally reworked the entire thing and removed all the good stuff.

>isn't going to run away with the money

He did not even make any new money yet. The game ain't out for purchase so this leads me to believe they actually think this is good gameplay

The game's not out yet, so you can't currently leave a review, but there was a period on the 19th when it first went up on Steam and people were excited when they could, so a bunch of smoothbrained redditers left positive reviews before they could even play.

>. If you wanted to play such a refined game, maybe you should've waited a bit longer.
6 YEARS

Could he atleast make an announcement that he will do SOMETHING about region locked items? Anything at all? No need to delete Steam reviews

Don't make up lies user, at one point Wollay did indeed confirm that the gear is region locked. I mean it's a ''free'' beta, surely the 15$ that I spent back in the day I have recovered ever since.

Let's hope he puts his shit together and fixes the game. Or wait another two months because the dumbfuck has to rewrite the code about regions

Attached: Boredstream Sam.png (400x488, 340K)

I'm still kinda worrying if this is a breath of the wild weapon degradation situation where people initially dont understand how the system works and start going full panic shitstorm mode when really it's not that bad of a mechanic and in this case may actually be completely fine but it's just one of those opinion things that most people err on the side of disliking

cause it just baffles me that woally would put in a anti-exploration mechanic and just this bizarro world "progression" like yeah it's grindy the XP grind version was too
of course I cant just see for myself cause I dont own it

just swim lmao

Attached: What's the matter.png (277x246, 112K)

wondering* not worrying I'm not concerned in the slightest lol

user, he had a panic attack from the alpha feedback and that was 90% positive.
He's probably crying in the fetal position right now.
He didn't even make any money from this beta, so he must have genuinely believed this new system was good or he wouldn't have let alpha backers play early.

Attached: 1540444466610.jpg (278x278, 13K)

2 million is gonna cover 90 percent of anyones needs, also yeah I raise a family of 2 kids on a combined income of 90k through my wife and I, it's honestly not difficult if you are frugal.

this is why I still dont think it's a cash grab, if it was he'd have made it openly available immediately but he's doing this week of alpha for early buyers and of course their opinions where going to determine the success of the release

I'm sure weapons becoming useless halfway through dungeons is just a misunderstanding.
I'm sure boats disappearing under your ass is just a misunderstanding as well.

Do you guys think wollay is reading any criticism, i feel bad for pixxel having to read all the reason why they fucked up cubeworld meanwhile wollay doesn't give a shit because "didn't read, don't care" LMAO

is this shooped? I didn't know james could make a face like this wtf.

I honestly can't believe this is reality. 6 years and this is the shit he releases????? It's worse THEN 6 YEARS AGO. He removed shit out the game lmao HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN

LOL fair enough damn
consider my statement R E T R A C T E D

Attached: 1568488756561.gif (400x400, 80K)

Imagine defending a dev that literally scammed people and then pretends to be hurt by a fucking DDOS attack. He is a scammer

some one bake a new zoomer pixel cope thread pls

so do I get a free steam key if I bought into this like 7 years ago? wheres my key?

Attached: 1475436889317.png (495x391, 349K)

did he not play his own fucking game ? HOW
does he thinks this is acceptable or fun ?

this same exact thing happened to me, god fucking damnit wollay

Attached: 1569199258868.jpg (219x234, 16K)

go to the pictorama site and log in I believe
have fun taking part in the salt

Cave Story was finished in 5 years.

Do you remember your login on picroma?

You have to go to the cube world website and log in with your old account. Under "my games" you could have the ability to get your steam key

What the hell? This actually sounds like a downgrade from the alpha. This sounds fucking awful.

I got it, wish me luck lads I'm going in

>He's probably crying in the fetal position right now.
so am i

Attached: 1564206770026.jpg (370x412, 73K)

Good game, bad ideas

BAD IDEAS:
>artifacts give utility stats like climbing, swimming and gliding speed etc
>levels mean nothing
>gameplay revolves around traveling. in fact, over 90% of the time spent playing is wasted on you walking to a destination

Abilities and skills don't have progression and progression is 100% equipment based
Progression is worthless if you want to explore
Exploring is worthless if you're not geared
Gear is worthless if you change region
Combat for most classes is just hit and run, not dodging skillfully telegraphed attacks, or juking, but literally running away, waiting for cooldowns or mana.
Also, If he wanted to make this feel like a "newgame+" type of system, he should have just made it actual newgame+ instead of having players spend hours upon hours in a quest to complete a zone, only to lose all the loot they have when they enter a new area.
There's nothing more unrewarding in an open world game than LOSING progress.
Sure, technically you don't "lose" it, but if you can't bring it with you then it's essentially the same thing.

Alpha was unironically more entertaining to me, because now I just get pissed off when I die at an objective and have to walk ALL the way back to some remote location with no respawn statues.

I don't know how much content there is (since he allegedly said this was supposed to be like a version 2.0) but I can't imagine many people will have the patience to find out when they enter a new area only to lose their defensive stats and die to the first blue / purple ranged mob and then get teleported back to the last zone.

I have faith that he'll open his eyes and realize his mistake, but until then, this game is like 6.5/10 at best.
I love the design and aesthetics of this game but if the gameplay (gameplay loop in this case) is unbearable, then I can't really justify rating it any higher

Attached: 1435162891450.jpg (1662x1214, 2.34M)

sup wollay you fixing your game bud or are we going to have to wait until 20 years?

Some niggy said some shit about items being made usable in a region if you do a thing in that region
does it retroactively effect items from other regions?
Like you get your boat snatched from you but if you "complete" the thing or get the thing you can start using it?

Not that user, but here

Attached: file.png (1867x1019, 766K)

>tfw bought it back in 2013
>tfw was excited to play it
Jesus. I just played it and kind of liked it, but now that I read this I'm left here thinking "what the fuck is wrong with the dev".
What is this shit? Why the fuck can't I go to other regions?

Attached: 1567035737891.jpg (576x551, 29K)

>it's shit
>but I forgot about it so long ago that I'm not even bitter
all around meh experience

Attached: 1567361323426.png (401x399, 139K)

This is something that bothers me, people bought the alpha, liked it, then because of DDOSing he basically shut everything down with no recourse for all the people who supported the game. Now after all these years of isolated development with no feedback from the players even possible, we've ended up with a game people think is inferior to what they originally played years ago.

UNDERTALE WAS FINISHED IN 3

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (600x565, 50K)

This is even funnier in retrospect.

Attached: wollay.png (589x91, 11K)

One DDOS was not enough, i guess?

Haha.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Spy.png (576x408, 343K)

KEK

Attached: file.png (2186x908, 791K)

>I have faith that he'll open his eyes and realize his mistake
I don't, at all. But hey, miracles can happen I guess.

This can't be coincidental.

Attached: 1568072711736.png (241x401, 102K)

I wonder if we'll ever hear from Wollay again.
Bets on when the next tweet will be, and what it will say?

Attached: 1521590044581.jpg (251x231, 21K)

You're misreading my post. I'm saying that this is embarassing for Wollay.

is fucking 2 the max amount of gold i get per enemy

sorry friend i am so pissed right now

which class lads?

It met my expectations perfectly because they couldn't go any lower

Don't worry you'll find endless amounts of bags of gold everywhere instead of more interesting loot

Not rogue, all of the good shit from the alpha is gone

>dont have fun
yeah ok moms boyfriend lmao
your real "son" not listening to you anymore?

"you fools! it was me notch all along, fuck you Yea Forums"

Attached: Notch.png (718x449, 590K)

warrior or wizard
apparently the others suck

>the region locking
Explain

Reminder that wollay decided not to work for mojang cause he knew he would ruin it, based af

Don't bother playing it.

HOW can you make "progression" THIS fucking bad? I can't believe it, this must be some bug in beta.

Attached: 1558109018385.png (436x536, 143K)

it's not even his account you dumb nigger

Imagine Terraria, but every time you went to a new zone (corruption, jungle, desert, etc.) you dropped all your equipment.

He's a bitch because he couldn't deal with people having negative opinions on his game that he crawled into a hole for 6 years to finish it with no feedback loop. Shit like this is the result. It won't get fixed because he have a fucking panic attack over it and never touch the game again.

fucking LOL, i refuse to believe this. i dabble in game dev and with zero fucking experience even i know you should make core-enabling elements accessible easily or just enabled from the start, who the fuck designed this shitshow? this cannot be possibly real.

Attached: yikes.jpg (194x260, 24K)

whose gonn bake the next cope thread?

I'm betting we may get 1 more statement saying he's delaying the release then he'll go dark forever and the game won't ever come out. He'll probably take the store page down too.
There's no way he's bouncing back from this amount of negative feedback given how sensitive he is.

Attached: 1505963118389.jpg (768x1024, 76K)

this just proves that someone has access to brain ddos technology

i wonder how much dedotated wam is needed to ddos elon musks brain

NO MORE BOAT FOR YOU. NO MORE GLIDER FOR YOU CAUSE OF NEW REGION. Who made this shit

lmao this dude literally made his game backwards

>play it for like 10 minutes when closed beta launched
>thought nothing of it
>wake up to everybody losing their shit at how bad the progression system is
legitimately surprised at just how nonsensical region-locked gear is

Attached: WHAT.gif (511x315, 1.01M)

Wait i bought this game 6 years ago. Where can i play it?

new cope thread

ahhh notch your lying rat fuck! You weren't using those 6 years to make a cool and fun video game, you where using them to build an expectation of quality to give me the ole spicey disappointing release!
How could you give your own customer the spicy disappointing release notch!?!

Calm down.

WOLLY FIX THIS SHIT BEFORE YOU DISAPPEAR AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 20 YEARS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>but it feels like he just never disabled dev hax and actually tried playing it straight vanilla with zero progression.
It really does feel like he never just tried actually playing it. It's so poorly balanced.

Attached: 1548553942038.png (392x200, 39K)

Wish someone could pick up the game after him. It has potential but he never goes anywhere with it and if it he does it's backwards

Find the nearest outdoor trash bin and throw a lit match into it, you'll get the same experience.
Otherwise, you can log onto your account on the picorama website and get a steam key.

This game looks like Trove's retarded twin based off of the screenshots desu

the flute lets you use the statues under the floating temples to instantly get up to them.

It's more like Trove's retarded older brother now.

>Find the nearest outdoor trash bin and throw a lit match into it, you'll get the same experience.
Thanks I'll try this.
>Otherwise, you can log onto your account on the picorama website and get a steam key.
Lol shut up.

>2d game with 4 hours of gameplay
no wonder it took so little time despite 1 dev lol

More like Trove's retarded older brother.

that's development hell for you all

guys how do i activate it? do i really need to download steam for this?

Attached: cubeworld.png (1290x591, 183K)

I think trove was made by a team but this was made by a single guy with his wife writing the lore.

>giving our your steam key
noice

>NI-GG3R
based