How do we fix videogames

How do we fix videogames

Attached: 1567027754932.jpg (1200x500, 772K)

how bout we fix Yea Forums and you stop bitching about every fucking thing

honestly? stop playing things that marketing tells you to play. play what you want, be it old or new and stop fighting with yourself and others about what you like. you prefer old school games? just emulate some older games, either ones you've already played and enjoyed or ones that you missed. under 25 years old? just move along with whatever your friends buy and is the next 'big' thing

>vote whit your wallet
>make consumer most aware
>play more AA games

Attached: __ms_fortune_skullgirls_drawn_by_chichibu_chichichibu__9fa288a657e5d14b87242e54cf133edc.jpg (839x1191, 224K)

>constructive criticism = bitching
This is your brain on consumerism

buy gaems i like
dont buy gaymes i dun liek

I stop playing them.

Wow, its like things actually get worse the older you get!

Man... I'm starting to become like that image. How did it get so bad? There used to be a time when I didn't have enough money to get every single good game that came out in a month but nowadays it's like I'm lucky to find a few good ones in a year.

I used to have a backlog. Sometimes I still do, if the year is backloaded with good games. But shit... I just miss good single player games.

Attached: sadfoxthing.gif (220x220, 15K)

how do we fix (x) is not criticism

Correct, it's a call for criticism

There's no fixing it friend, vidya broke the same way internet has been damaged in 07/08 and then fully broken in 2016 when everything became completely hyper politicized and giant corporations homogenizing the internet to be consumed by drooling normalfags.

Attached: 1536944600793.jpg (1200x3026, 412K)

Hard to support and discuss good games when you retard faggots shitpost nonstop about sales numbers and twitch viewers.

>cherrypick the best on the left
>cherrypick the worst on the right
Videogame culture has gotten worse, but your picture is still fucking retarded OP. Consider a noose.

Attached: 1243654325325.jpg (636x466, 18K)

imagine being arnold in that scene

Except there are no past analogues for all the shit we have now, and if you cherrypicked the best of now it would be ridiculously outnumbered by the best of then

Entire genres of games are completely dead user

>desgining games around magazine subscriptions
>literal online-only game subscriptions
>console addons
>the tidal wave of cheap shovelware that literally lead to the video game crash of '83
That's without even going in-depth into the marketing and development tactics of game developers way before the 00's, which were shit in their own way.

Half the problem is that zoom-zooms don't even know games existed that far back and there was no social media channel to make those issues widely known in the first place. Games HAVE gotten worse, but that's not new. Just wait for the market to crash again.

There's only one Final Solution to the Jewish Problem.

The core problem is to bring good gamers with good games together.

The old niche market that existed exists today too but it's overshadowed by the casual peasant mass market. The old customerbase has simply more trouble finding something made for them because 99% is now made for a different crowd.

If you fix that you fix your problem.

just shove them up your ass

Those were all the small minority of games, as opposed to modern games where there is no shit-free alternative, even the good ones come loaded with shit you have to tolerate

Skullgirls is filled with dlcs, user.

The last panel has her back in a school uniform when she's clearly already in business attire by the fourth panel. Fucking retards ruining shit.