How do you find new games to play? I can't for the life of me find anything that looks good and/or fun

How do you find new games to play? I can't for the life of me find anything that looks good and/or fun.

Attached: 1540642603585.jpg (1039x1091, 243K)

Get another hobby, champ. I've found that instead of just mindlessly hopping from flavor of the month to flavor of the month, if I just focus on one or two games or series I enjoy and spend the rest of the time on my art, I get a lot more done.

I really enjoy Monster Hunter, Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 and Street Fighter. If you haven't played Monster Hunter, I highly recommend Monster Hunter World for PC as a starting point. It's really fun, even singleplayer.

Go to steam store, look at trending, say hey thats neat, pirate it, if i like keep playing, if not, delete and repeat.

Pick literally any game from your backlog and play it. If you don't like it keep on trying until you find something decent

Based rct2

there's a ton of games. you probably just need to do something else though. read some manga. be strong non

New games? user I haven't bought a new game since 2016. Try old games.

Fuck yeah and with Open RCT2 you can fucking play it MULTIPLAYER.

Also OP, I wasn't joking about art. If you really have nothing better to do, you can just work on drawing and if you work on it every day, you'll gradually get better. What better time to start than RIGHT NOW? I started 10 months ago and I am so significantly further than where I started and it wasn't even that hard.

Attached: unknown[1].png (1758x1261, 2.28M)

I'm already burnt out on MonHun. There are eno other hobbies I enjoy.
Literally nothing in the trending tab makes me say "hey thats neat"
I don't have a backlog.
I have the same problem with manga actually. But I'm not really in the mood for reading nowadays anyway.
I meant new as in "games I haven't played already".
I am absolutely awful at art and I have 0 interest in fruitlessly trying to get better at it.

I go to the Yea Forums recommended games wiki. Or I just come here and ask this bunch of chowderheads for recomendations.

Most games expect too much of you. Expect you to care about their lore or mechanics when they haven't told you any of it.

Play some linear FPS shooters. The cinematic 360-era type. You can just FUCKING PLAY THEM without having to learn shit or be invested in anything, it's just fun spoonfed to you while you sit back and click on some heads. You won't care about them but at least you'll be playing something and not getting bored after 15 minutes.

Right now I'm trying out the game by studio Spiders on my PS3 since I'm a filthy baguette, I'm quite liking Bound by Flame even though it does have its fair share of flaws, and both Mars War Logs and Technomancer look interesting enough. Not too sure about Greedfall though.
I've also got a handful of games I'm looking forwards to in my steam wishlist

I've played most of the games Yea Forums likes at this point
I don't mind learning curves personally

>I'm already burnt out on MonHun. There are eno other hobbies I enjoy.
Have you tried older Monster Hunter? Like Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on the Switch? There is so much more content in it than in Monster Hunter World. You can also emulate older games like MH3U or MH4U.
>I am absolutely awful at art and I have 0 interest in fruitlessly trying to get better at it.
No one starts out good, man. On the left is me on Day 1 and on the right is me now. I'm still not a "god" but this is how much I have improved only going for an hour or two a day over 10 months. I can't recommend this enough, if you are interested in acquiring a skill, you just need to start right now. In 10 years, you can have 10 years of experience or in 10 years you can regret that you never fucking did anything.

Attached: unknown[1].png (2752x1290, 1.49M)

I’m sure you already know this, but you’re super duper gay.

Incredibly awful post.

I have played the older MonHuns yeah. And like I said I'm not really interested in art. I'm an utter anti-talent when it comes to that and I'm not interested in spending thousands of hours on it for God-awful results.

what the fuck do I do with all my xbox360 games? I have a huge stack of them that i will probably never play. And now I have a backlog of steam games and xbone games.

not mine but pic related

Attached: stackofgames1.jpg (658x370, 79K)

Maybe you don't enjoy video games that much anymore.
Happened to me as well, I can play with friends IRL but not alone.
Try to find a new hobbie.
Wanna go fishing?

play caves of qud!

Attached: 20190923015939_1.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

Not.
Dev is a SJW.

Talent doesn't exist, obviously I am proof of that. You aren't just "magically" good at something and that's what you're good at. Even people that are supposedly "talented" didn't have a natural inclination to just be better, they just had an interest in something and worked hard to pursue that interest. It's time to stop making excuses.
Also this guy has a point. Maybe you just need to stop mindlessly consuming media you don't truly enjoy. Take a break from videogames and come back later. Try something else.

>nooooo why arent you playing my autistic japanese snes RPG and reading a wiki every 10 minutes NOOOO stop having fun i don't approve of

as a former poorfag returning to poorfaggery, here's my fucking take and you faggots better listen i'm the most important person alive or dead fuck genghis khan and suck his dead desiccated rotted off cock if you disagree

just play free games lol

try out another genre just to see if it sticks

also I'm waiting for this these days, but been playing 4X games meanwhile

Attached: de-poster-horizontal-1500x800.png (1500x800, 730K)

take a walk, it's good for your brain.

Attached: _outside____1.jpg (450x678, 186K)

oh fuck off you fucking miserable faggot

Even your day 1 is 10x better than anything I ever made my man. It's an exercise in futility and frustration and I have 0 intention of ever going down that road.

Dilate.

i rlly want to get back into manga too but kind of stuck watching twitch trying to avoid getting into classic. im kind of in the same situation too so ive been spending my time with my cat friends outside at night (so it's just us).

surge 2/stygian are this month. disco elysium in oct.

You most not be trying very hard.

Then that's your loss.

>everyone who doesn't sperg out because a dev is a kike is a tranny
not a centrist, but you're both schizo retards

I'm not really interested in any of those sadly. I've been taking lots of walks out of pure boredom though.

kill yourself /r9k/

No, I just don't like a lot of genres.

Who are you quoting?

Try something unique.

Attached: 1565727546683.jpg (953x1187, 918K)

games are just no longer made for people like me.
I look at a modern game and I see the same sjw/feminist crap over and over again but zero of the things which made me like gaming in the first place anymore.
I have come to accept it and haven`t bough anything new for a long time

looks like shit, tbqhwyfam.

hahaha no, you tranny

What do you enjoy, user? List some of your favorite games

Where can you find a place like on pic related to feel sad and drink alone?

i love this pic, god i wish lonely sad girls would talk to me and befriend me

Just drink at home, faggot. Or do you need to demonstrate your sadness to others?

Do you even bar fly?

Most ARPGs of any kinds. MHW, Dragon's Dogma and Grim Dawn are the ones I enjoyed recently.

Did you try dark souls/sekiro/bloodborne? If you got a switch, try astral chain. Kingdom Come is also pretty nice, if you don´t mind clunky controls and the ocasional weird bugs. In case you´re up to digging deeper, go play godhand. Noone can that actually enjoys vidja and can put the effort to get better at a game is capable of playing it and not have fun. Maybe try playing some Armored Core? Last Raven is pretty nice. Shadow Tower and King´s Field are pretty rad too

I played all of those that are on PC. I haven't played any console exclusive stuff because I don't own any consoles.