Lava is fire magic

>Lava is fire magic
Why developers keep doing it, lava obviously should be in earth magic tree

Attached: IMG_20190811_200409.jpg (401x536, 56K)

You can't make lava without fire.

earth + fire = lava
ice is just a subtree of water

stfu nerd

Lava is a crosspath discipline that requires points into both trees.

>ice is just a subtree of water
>not doing ice + fire = water

As always Grandia had the right idea. Lava featured in some spells and moves with the explosion element, which were spells that combined fire and earth elements.

user, let Fire have cool stuff. It's the boring explosion element while Water, Air and Earth have like hundreds of diverse cool shit that they can all do.

water + fire = steam
ice is just a subset of water

Ice magic is just cold magic.

How do you think regular lava underneath the ground works? Do you think the center of the earth is just a big fire?

>he doesn't follow the greek classical elements
bruh

>combining opposites
Wind + water = ice

Yeah, Grandia did it perfectly.

Earth + Fire = Lava.
Fire + Wind = Lightning.
Wind + Water = Ice.
Water + Earth = Grass.

PROFESSOR! LAVA! HOT!

>Fire + Wind = Smoke
>Wind + Water = Thunder
ftfy

the five elements meme is retarded anyway

Fire, ice and lightning should all be under a single "Charge" tree. Charge together with Telekinesis is mundane magic.

Then there are the two arcane magic forms, which are Telepathy and Mysticism, the latter comprising all witchcraft, nature magic, spirit shit etc.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_startswithabang_files_2018_02_Calbuco2015.jpg (960x639, 53K)

>Smoke
That'd be Fire + Water.

That just cancel each other stupid

Ice is Cold magic, Water is liquid manipulation

>Smoke
That's steam, dumbass.

If ice was cold magic, your moveset would just be about making things colder instead of summoning fat ass ice spears

Attached: 645676462433.png (659x525, 205K)

Yes, actually. It is effectively fire in a molten liquid, sometimes even solid, form. Are you specifically trying to link fire to gas emission? I would think it would make more sense to complain about fire magic having smoke spells. Smoke doesn't need to contain heat specifically, it's more closely air magic. Fire magic would more accurately be sorted into control of thermodynamic properties, which could include lava power, but not smoke, which is dependent on gas composition.

You ever been bitchslapped for being dumb? For lacking understanding? Google 'heat' nigga.

Lava was earth in Bomberman 64: The Second Attack

>not getting your ice spears from air humidity
you are no ice wizard

>Yea Forums fails at basic science thread
This shit is hilarious. Keep it up.

Videogame science is far above basic science, kid.

Earth + Air = ???

Gravity.

They cancel each other out.

Ice magic involves the ability to regulate temperature you stupid whore

These two are correct. The rest of you go home and think about your failure.

Smoke/Ash should just be pure fire magic, since it's a byproduct of a fire, rather than the addition of some other element into the fire. Perhaps as follow-up spells that can only be performed after true fire spells.

>ice magic transfers temperature into a fireball
Kino

Isn’t fire a plasma while lava is a liquid?

Fuck off, Golden Sun. The God of the Sea is not weaker than a giant Mr. Frosty machine.

>Ice and water are the same school
>Lava is an Earth subtype

Avatar is truly and unequivocally based.

Attached: tumblr_m6t6j4eJql1rq09pxo1_500.gif (500x313, 997K)

you get ice by making water hotter retards

This is why magic should be esoteric and a bit mysterious. Magic "schools" should also refer to specific groups of mages who pass on their knowledge like religious orders, it shouldn't refer to specific classes of magic. You can say one school might specialize in certain types of magic but there's little reason why you can't learn multiple "schools" provided you have access to the knowledge to teach it.

quicksand and dust clouds

>the virgin watercuck can only splash some water
>the ICEChad is so powerful that the entire universe is only a few degrees below absolute zero on average without them doing anything
Elemental Systems should remove Water and just have Ice

No, flames are always gas. Ionized gases are plasma, not all flames contain ionized gases. The original of basically all heat is a product of molecular movement, or some form of thermodynamic mechanics. I think it makes more sense to look at fire magic as a control of heat rather than a control of gas or plasma, which can be products of reactions initiated by heat.

>Lightning is the "purest expression of fire" and not its own element or part of Air

nice

Attached: original.gif (500x379, 2M)

>Firecucks and Windcucks desperate to get Lightningchads into their ranks
>Watercucks desperate to get Icechads
Why are Earthbros the only non homos of the classical elements?

>air cannot also control flames
>water can control blood
Not based at all.

>water can control blood
They had an episode or two about that, user

>Why are Earthbros the only non homos of the classical elements?
Too busy fucking each-others asses to get into the fight.

>water+earth=grass
>not mud

So does that mean water doesn't have gravity?

I am aware.

Old Avatar was amazing, they way they kept being creative with the elements was so good. A shame it didn't translate into good games.

You are wrong, and stupid

Airbenders can control flames by blowing air at them.

It's actually forest in the game, I forget if mud based things are in there or just earth.

That is my point, in that they cnanot manipulate them directly, which doesn't make any logical sense considering they are fundamentally the same thing.

>ask for a glass of water
>get a frozen glass

Fundamentally we’re all the same thing so why should it matter?
Plus why do you think the fire nation alpha striked the air temple?

Ice + Fire = smoke

Condensing water vapor from the air to form a spear of ice would require control over water. The air isn't dense enough with water molecules to just freeze them into a spear without moving them first.

>game let's you combine elements
>earth and fire is magma
>wind and water is ice
>fire and water is steam
>earth and wind is nature
>fire and wind is scorch
>water and earth is ground
>they then combine further

comfy

Yeah, but you also have to alter the water thermally to freeze it. So that's heat manipulation. So Ice = Water + Fire.

I think thematically it's fine, but discussing that wasn't the point of the thread. Also, the fundamentally we are all the same thing doesn't make much sense in the context of kogically deconstruction avatar specifically. There is no bending type that specificslly controls all atoms or all molecules. Fire is a manipulation of heat and air, but not exclusively air for whatever reason. Air is a manipulation of just air, earth is a manipulation of non organic solid matter in rock or metals, and water is a manipulation of the liquid and solid states of h2o. None of these are all encompassing when looked at logically.

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE VIDEO GAMES ARENT BASED OFF OF PERFECT SCIENCE

WOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Fire = temperature control
Fire + Air = Flames (combustion)
Fire + Earth = Lava
Fire + Water = Ice or Steam

>Thunder is electric, not sound.

>they then combine further

Attached: captain-planet.jpg (2040x1150, 322K)

Fat ass ice spears are part of making stuff colder

This manga was cute to read through but not enough chapters to judge if itll be okay enough to reccommend.
I would her fire friend

Remember the hitler episode? LOL

OKay like first off fuck all you niggers, secondly, magma is THE best element there is don't @me. Lava makes planets not get grinded into water oceans, magma lets us not freeze or oil from the sun; THATS RIGHT, MAGMA BEATS WATER, cna your shitty ass fire do that? Or your fagoot bitch lightning?

NO, DIDN'T THINK SO!

Magma is the best, its what the sun is made of, and all other suns too. Sun>Planet>>>>>Fire. Can you firefags get any more pathetic? I doubt it, but you'll probably suprise me and do it anyway.

Ice gets some credit for keeping up ice walls and being able to destroy sunrays, but it's still gayer then magma. MUCH GAYER, like did all of you faggots have some shitty dads that molested your asses? I can't see any othe reason why you'd like a pathetic element like fire.

Go back to discord you über trannies.
/thread

>magmafag thinks his stupid hikki rock is superior to based lava that actually gets out into the world and interacts with everything and is so much of a chad that virgins sacrifice themselves just to be able to touch him
Fuck magma

>Jew trying to sow discord in ranks of magma and lava
no, fuck YOU.