Yandere Dev PDF

You got over 100 posts fag, where's the PDF?

Attached: file.png (1854x556, 257K)

He never had it, he just wanted (You)s

You do realize that he was just hungry for attention right?

Only people who stand by the yanderedev anymore are ones who would not falter in their support even if there was conclusive evidence of him skinning children alive in his basement.

It’s probably just shit that’s common knowledge here anyway, Eva is incapable of hiding how much of an ego-filled douche he is

That person was YandereDev himself trying to see how much of Yea Forums still hated him. Obviously the 100+ replies answered him so it's back to his Discord tranny realm

Attached: yanderedev is a faggot.png (1783x418, 180K)

dawg he has a point lol

fuck off yanderedev you ugly mutt

Attached: file.png (629x430, 387K)

>Can't point out how EvaXephon is acting like a fag or they get banned
>Have never seen EvaXephon act like a fag
>Have seen EvaXephon act like a fag every single day for years

Gee

who is Yandere what is his history with Yea Forums?

some autistic amerimutt with no talent who got butthurt when Yea Forums and cripplechan Yea Forums BTFO'd him and called him out on his spaghetti code

>He never had it
He never had his car

im guessing normalfags love him? i googled his youtube channel and he has 2 million subs

He has a point but he’s still a whiny little bitch.

>29 B
BA HA HA HA HA HA
YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ALWAYS FALL FOR STUPID BAIT.

Attached: 1558165059313.png (601x242, 15K)

Dude doesn't have a career he has a game he will never release

I opened it, it's a text file that says "The niggas gay lmao thats all"

>proof.exe

He's right.

People here hide behind their keyboards and attack him like bitches. My issue with him is that he's an obvious fraud. I wouldn't attack him for it, but you can reasonably deduce based on his code and actions that he's going to milk this as long as he can. He has no other skills in life and cannot get hired in this field due to his amateur programming skills. He's stuck doing this, but he enjoys it. He won't release because he has no incentive to. Only reason to release would be as a last ditch effort once people wise up and pull his cash flow forcing him to get desperate.

His actions also show this because he always deflects which annoys everyone. He's always "working on it" without giving any details. As if this is some masterpiece that us simple minded folk cannot comprehend. Even the slight bit of detail would make our simple minds explode. People wouldn't be so obnoxious towards him if he was just open about it, but as I've said before, doing that would cause him to lose money as it would force him to admit he has no clue what he's doing.

Go play Hitman instead. This is just an anime version of that.

there's no pdf user

There never was.

>You're going to shit your pants
>FUCKING RUDE, you are scum for saying I am going to shit my pants. Nevermind that I have just now shit my pants

>I guess he had a point after all

Attached: Confused.jpg (1200x1386, 118K)

>taking this guys bait

Attached: fallout.jpg (500x375, 57K)