twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steamies getting seethie

>Borderlands 3 FLOPPED on PC
>it's also the highest-performing game on EGS
>accidentally confirming that every other game GIGA-FLOPPED
OH NO NO NO NOOOOO BROOOOS

>Only 5 millions
OH NONONONO

You retards will do anything to feel like you got a win over Sweeney, eh?

COPE
HARDER

BANG BANG BANG

YOURE A FUCKING NIGGER

How many of these where bought with Tim money?
I wonder if they care about fraud.

cope

>BL3 was a massive success on PC, that's why we aren't going to say how much it sold

REPORT BOT THREADS

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Source?

COPE

>sell the game on EGS and we preorder it a million times for you!
>ok.
>OMG WE SOLD 1.1 MILLION COPIES GUYS THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!

Only niggers say "cope"

T H E
G A M E S T O P S
W E R E
E M P T Y

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

>muh niggers
rent free

RESETERA WINS AGAIN, BAY BAY!!!

crack fucking when

who even makes these threads

Attached: 1532392405584.jpg (360x360, 32K)

They litterally said 5 million copies right in the OP

What's woke about it? I never played Borderlands

It has a non-white in the game and tou can play as them.

Glad to see user can’t read

>Borderlands
>not woke from the start

Attached: file.png (536x799, 367K)

>who even makes these threads
I will give you 1 (one) guess

Of course this happened. Yea Forums is always wrong, this whole board is littered with Contrarians who don't even play video games

>Say stupid shit like "Get woke, go broke" millions of times
>Propagate retarded memes about muh ess jay dabyu invaders and how they're destroying the hobby and how their games never sell
>Surprised when you get BTFO back

They never gave a number of PC sales, faggot. 5 million sales is total, 3.5 million of these were digital

I always find it interesting how all games that go Epic exclusive all of a sudden get so much more sales than their previous titles.

Wait and watch how the narrative and numbers change after the game releases on steam in with Exodus
I cant fucking wait

Right ? And without outside sources to check up the numbers

Its going to go 2 ways.
1. they will report that the sale figures do not surpass those of the Epic store, thus "validating" that going Epic exclusive is a good thing
2. It will surpass the Epic values but everyone will say that going Epic excluse is a good thing because it made people buy it on two platforms thus driving the sales up.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GO BROKE!

Attached: 1561062956406.png (699x672, 314K)

>50% more than Borderlands 2
Is this just taking random numbers out of his ass Didn't Borderlands 2 sell several million on PC alone?

p-p-please delete this...

Attached: 1459043220947.png (582x491, 260K)

Wait a minute, isn't 2K the publisher of X-Com and Civilization? How can Borderlands 3 outsell either of those?

Those figures are probably on console.

It was down to 5 bucks multiple times, PS4 had it on PSplus, if they include any of that it isvery disingenuous and confusing.

Again, source?

More like One Seething Gamer

>most pre ordered epic store title
Wow, what an achievement

95% of that on console, even without Epic Store. Pkuks are irrelevant

>that video game cover
Holy shit the masons infiltrated the gaming world too? Whats Randy's day to day look like? Is he apart of any groups? Whats his everyday email look like? This fucker is apart of the silk thread web isn't he? For fucks sakes I should have known this game was a fucking psyop. Thanks Yea Forums

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
THATS NOT FAIR YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GO BROOOOKE

Attached: 1550840563331.png (598x600, 435K)

wooooow big thing is big now ?
new title has more money than old title ?
me no get it

it's a fun game especially if you have a friend, expected to be hated on this site especially because lack of the latter

How the fuck can anyone enjoy a game that constantly shoves shitty writing, terrible jokes, and unlikable characters with a horrible story into your face every couple minutes? I simply dont understand. I don't give a shit about the actual gameplay if everything beside the gameplay is terrible. Imagine going to a great movie but the guy in front of you drops trou and just shoves his ass next to your face and farts, silently but constantly. No matter how good the movie is, you'll never notice because of the constant smell. Or going out to eat, but being forced to sit across from a horrible, festering victim of krokodil. Good luck enjoying your meal, even if the taste isn't any different.

WHats so woke about the game?

How many of those are actual sales and not Epic buyout sales?

See:

We did it Yea Forumsros! Steam-figs BTFO!

Is that a Jesus or a saint pose?

5m with a AAA budget is a flop. The hilarity is Epic's deal probably compensated whatever they lost in marketing, easily.

It is accessible to masses.

rofl this cope

>BL3
>AAA budget
because cell animation are hard right?

skyscraper takeovers and subway paintovers are clearly free and do not impact sales at al

>using sales as a metric of how good a game is

You retards know these companies consider every redeemed key a “sale” and they can generate as many as they want?

How many of those are pre-bought by Tim? Because we already know that trick.

It doesn't matter that the game is shit. What matters is that it proved the retarded "Get woke, go broke" meme wrong yet again.

across all platforms

Even the masses don't like it! Literally every single person I've spoken with, normie or journie or whatever, MUTES THE GAME AND TURNS OFF SUBTITLES. How is this anywhere near acceptable?

who even makes posts like this?

JUST

Nice anecdotal evidence

-ke

This right here.

Just because they said it sold 5 mil in the line before mentioning EGS that doesn’t mean they were talking about it sales-wise.

All we know is that it’s EGS’ best selling title and that it sold 5 million across all platforms, nothing else.

Delusional cope

>highest selling 2K title on PC
>the 2nd game sold 22 million copies as of 2019
>less than 25% of sales had to be on PC for that math to work out
So consolekids like crap, and PC chads don't? I can believe it.

Looks like I'm missing out on a fantastic game because I'm an opinionated cheapskate. Sucks to me me I guess.

>inability to separate main effects from marginal trend

cringe and tinybrainpilled.

>50% more than borderlands 2
Didn't Randy Bobandy proudly claim it was MORE THAN DOUBLE just a week ago?

Attached: 2eoizg.jpg (666x500, 47K)

Are you really trying to compare all time sales and launch sales?

>Ignore the games that prove me wrong, focus on the ones that prove me right
Yikes and copepilled

Okay now tell us how many of the PC sales were bought by Epic

Spoiler: It was all of them, so that Epic would be able to boast about having a "successful" game exclusive to their store

>unintentionally proving the point by speaking only of total sales.

lmao thanks bud.

So what's their break-even?

things like this simply don't happen, captain marvel also sold out every theatre on it's own merit and they were only mostly empty because everyone collectively got the flu and were forced to miss the moment of a generation, stop being a conspiracy theorist.

>Give us numbers, then we will belive
>THESE NUMBER ARE NOT REAL,GABEN HELP ME

They never learn

Attached: 8512851518gz.jpg (1024x584, 81K)

Good for them? But it doesn't actually state
>Actual PC sales
>Total bl2 sales compared to total sales overall
>Actual patches to fix all the problems.

shills, next question?

Attached: 215326.jpg (1428x873, 175K)

It's fucking over, EPICCHADS keep bullying steamonionboys and there's NOTHING we can do about it..................... FUCKKKKKK

According to the 10% rule it sold 2.5million + on egs, impressive

They never give out specific sale numbers, it's 2k, they don't do it for consoles they don't do it for pc. Stop coping and copying the first Reddit post you see and post it here

>Cope
Who said I was mad or coping? I don't care. But if you're throwing around statistics without math then you're not saying anything.

Randy Pitchford is the opposite of woke.

He is just retarded.

>no source whatsoever, just pulling numbers out of his ass and quoting himself

lmao, it bombed

>Competitive games selling bad

When will coomers ever learn

RANDYBROS GET IN HERE WE WON

>He's still pretending Captain Marvel theaters were empty
Laughing my ass off.

He's not wrong, they were. Same with Black Panther

If that's being woke, woke me up any day...

Attached: 83f.jpg (811x702, 148K)

Wtf are you talking about
Oh, this explain well

Utterly delusional.

Cringe

i'm prepared for this game to be forgotten in a month, have the 5 million in a week be beaten by death stranding in just three days, and then sell 3 million more when it gets released on steam.

That's still very far from being "broke", though.

JUST

Well there is a reason why Borderlands 2 sold like 20 million copies, Borderlands has big legs dumb steamie

i personally never expected it to go broke because borderlands is borderlands. all I expected was maybe 3 million sales in the first week.

Pc numbers, where?

Video games will never be good again. Why did they have to go so mainstream.

Imagine a jew selling you crap for exorbitant prices and taking away conveniences you once enjoyed and having you celebrate it, over and over, forever.

That's video games

When dumb faggots with really low standards like Giant Bomb say they think your game is boring - you've got problems.

Boringlands 3 wasn't particularly woke, Anthony Burch isn't main writer anymore after all. It was just fucking stupid.

Attached: Boringlands3.jpg (1020x3091, 1.69M)

But you didn't answer his question, you just kinda proved his point. Tard.

It's over bros... we lost

Attached: 1533387842968.png (291x344, 85K)

What was woke about Borderlands 3 other than some retarded forum moderator then?

Also, how are the Sales of Gears 5 doing by chance?

Borderlands 3 is fucking based. Anyone that says otherwise is a Steambrony

>fuck this SJW piece of trash
*It sells excellently*
>I-I-I-IT WAS ACTUALLY BASED AND REDPILLED AFTER ALL
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

JUST

Ah, yes, the Black Panther effect.

/pol/ B T F O

That's both EGS and Steam, your logic is not right

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/dVGu1PwoHinAViWRysOvdA/

This is beyond pathetic. This is your entire life, isn't it?

Jesus christ, you've been doing this for over a year

Attached: file.png (1160x240, 73K)

Seems chinks are buying it.

Good for them I guess, still not gonna buy it and Randy is a faggot, I hope some of this money goes to actual devs instead of Randy stealing it again
I'll see if its good when it's cracked
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1566562061380.jpg (500x281, 36K)

Huh?

Of course it was gonna be successful. Regardless if it is garbage or not it was gonna sell like hotcakes on name alone

Sheesh, how these people exist

You didn't see people going "Black Panther is actually about isolationism, it's supporting the alt-right" when that movie sold a bazillion dollars? It was the cope at the time.

I don't care about this game and i don't even play on PC, i'm just here to see the Steamfags seethe.

Attached: 1467695976003.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>Those filenames
Sounds like a bunch of cool dudes clowning on /pol/niggers lol
And That's A Good Thing™

Looks more like a handful of call center faggots who get minimum wage to post in this shithole for a living.
Either that or he literally does it for free, which is even funnier.

>It's okay when I cry about muh ess jay dabyus for free on here, though, that's good.
>Making fun of me is bad, tho.

>Has to invent something he thinks I've probably done to justify wasting his finite life on unfunny poofposting for little to no compensation.

genuinely lmao

Did pol lose again? Based

Attached: 1558381284460.jpg (846x571, 122K)

I can't help but notice you are making these posts for free.

Ah, I'm just blowing off steam on my commute home. What time are you on until, got plans tonight?

I'm gaming all day and shitposting all night, wagie.

Living the fucking dream, mate. I was neet for a few years, had a great time, learned a whole lot.
Wasn't really for me long term, though, I'm perfectly able-bodied etc so I never got neetbux, thankfully spent the time learning to code and got an entry level gig where they don't expect too much.
Anyway, long may it continue, mate, it's a fine life.

>woke
huh?

>forum mod
Video game?

Sounds like absolute bs that's even a nostalgic AAA garbage marketing from last gen.

This game isn't that popular and actually no one's playing it. I don't think the digital version suddenly sells like that at all.

If chinks bought it for a mega cheap special price on the chink epic store it could be real though

I think the idea is that the forum ruling is a symptom of the company culture.
For that to be enforced it needs to be decided by the studio to make that robot a 'they' or whatever.
For that 'they' robot to be desirable means it was pitched and accepted as being something they wanted in the game. I don't really give a fuck, personally, a queer robot isn't the first reason I wouldn't buy randy's game, but I can absolutely understand why this is a red flag to others.

There is none, I looked

JUST

/pol/ BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Why were people upset about this game? GameLaunchers are free and you were willing to pay full price anyways.
It’s not like Disney+ where you need to pay a subscription fee for 1 show.

Keep in mind they are including all Borderlands 1, 2, pre sequel, and Tales sales for the last 6 months in this "5 million"

Based

Pol hold this L

THE GAMESTOPS WERE EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!

But you guys told me it wouldn't sell at all because it's on the Epic store! What happened, was Yea Forums wrong about something related to video games again?

Attached: catwoah.jpg (720x690, 72K)

How are any of you retards even remotely surprised? Borderlands as a series bridges the gap between normies that just want a shooty game with their buddies and redditards that love le epic quirky humor and progressiveness.

Of everything I've seen, everything about this game has been an improvement over the previous titles with the (obvious) exception of the horrendous writing, which has definitely gotten worse. Its fucking embarrassing that some people are deluding themselves into thinking that this was going to fail because of factors most normal people don't give a single shit about.

>YOU ARE NOT THE TARGET AUDIENCE

Most adults don’t hold personal attachment to Walmart or Target when buying there goods.
Likewise, people do the same with game stores.
Valvefag are the Nintendofags of PC and both are filled with manchildren

I've been telling you guys all along that nobody really gives a shit about having to open a different launcher to play a game outside of an extremely vocal minority

This can't be happening. I thought the normies were waking up to the truth and breaking the conditioning.

Oh well damn it now I'm demoralised and will change everything I believe because it looks like I am on the losing side now that you've said that people aren't figuring things out

Attached: 1547238262223.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Hahahaha, yess, just as planned, my Jew scheme to get these redpilled gamers to give up on waking the normies up to forced diversity has been completed.

They were so close, too, if they kept at it with their messaging for just a few more days, the goy would finally realize that this diversity is fucking bullshit and bring back the good old age of politics-free videogames, with no niggers or stronk womyn.

But now that I've convinced them to stop crying about it on Yea Forums, I'm safe. That was my only blockade to success.

>tranny spacing
tl;dr

>Source: Randy's ass

In a 5 day period. They're using very specific wording and language here.

Oh, wow, now that you proved me wrong and showed I'm an idiot, I'm totally gonna change my beliefs accordingly and better myself.... NOT!!!!!! Get fucked, nerd. My feelings don't care about your facts.

That's still pretty impressive.

Based

/pol/niggers BTFO yet again

It's even more impressive based retardo

Depends entirely on what kind of legs the game ends up having.

Who honestly cares about Redditlands 3? Any anons got the link to that based nigger comparing the graphics to BL2? I need a laugh again.

Not really. Even if the game ends up being a huge failure, that was still a very good launch.

>Who honestly cares about Redditlands 3?
Probably one of the five million people that bought it in launch week :^)

This makes sense. I know quite a few people who bought this game at launch, but they all got it for PS4. I don't know anyone who got the PC version.

>"people"
>70% digital sales
Based NPC.

>sales are now the only true criteria to measure a games quality
Peak zoomfag, also that makes it 15x shitter than Bieber still.

Attached: faglands.jpg (817x328, 54K)

No one is saying Borderlands 3 is good. People are just laughing at the /pol/niggers that said that woke games go broke. They've been spewing that meme for over a year and it's been proven wrong many times but it's still funny to remind them of their failures.

You mean legs like BL2, which sold 22 million in 7 years even though it only sold 8.5 million in 2 years?

Yeah, pretty sure this is already a massive success. Expect 30-40 million lifetime sales

Check the 2k library and you know why (this also includes the 1 million copies tencent bought)

>(this also includes the 1 million copies tencent bought)
Delusional cope

RESETERA, BAY BAY!!!!!!