About to start my second playthrough

About to start my second playthrough.

Do you guys recommend new game plus, or does it trivialize the game too much? Also, whats the consensus on maddening difficulty? Is it a fun challenge or is it just frustrating and poorly balanced?

Attached: three houses.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/upcoming_fire_emblem_three_houses_dlc_reportedly_detailed_ahead_of_release
youtu.be/RODngQ974ug
youtube.com/watch?v=DQtatbUFy-8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=dY97P4_U69s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you already beat the game once you might as well do a NG+ run to test if you like it or not.
Maddening is frustrating at the beginning but after 6 or so chapters it evens out and becomes fun.

>maddening is frustrating at the beginning but evens out after 6 chapters or so
doubt.jpg

What's good to spend your renown points on? I thought professor levels would be smart.

NG+ doesn't trivialize the game on the same difficulty and adds more guff because you'll start with more professor points and want to do more with them.

I have yet to try maddening.

I'm starting a new route with no NG+ maddening classic and I feel like NG+ would be far too generous.
is right about difficulty. Once you get past the point where every mook can one shot every unit it's not bad.

I gotta say after how much I loved the Black Eagles, Golden Deer are not making great impressions outside of Leonie (who I recruited before) and Claude. The thought of fighting Edelgard when she did nothing wrong sucks too. Also Petra remains best girl.

Attached: D8sIJbkVUAA382l.png (800x801, 397K)

Edelgard sided with those who killed your da!

>I gotta say after how much I loved the Black Eagles, Golden Deer are not making great impressions outside of Leonie (who I recruited before) and Claude. The thought of fighting Edelgard when she did nothing wrong sucks too.
I've been through a similar experience, but I went BE first, then BL, then GD. GD's characters and supports were great compared to BL, but the two routes were unfortunately way too samey for my liking. I could also never shake the feeling that I'd rather be siding with BE instead, so I'm replaying their route now after finishing the others. It really feels great coming back to it now.

Attached: 1563453546933.jpg (780x720, 427K)

NG+ absolutely trivializes a playthrough. Battalions and statues carry over for free, getting to unlock master skills at the start of the game, all the benefits of full professor level from the beginning.

well if my a didn't want to be killed he wouldn't be a main character da in a Fire emblem game

Eliwood survived, didn't he?

>I could also never shake the feeling that I'd rather be siding with BE instead,
Yes, starting a war, resorting to violence and having aid from the true evil side is definitely the the "right" side of all the routes. How about you admit that you allow your sexual desires to do thinking for you user?

he might as well be dead for all the impact he has after you leave lycia

Now that the content of the DLC is there a reason not to postpone further playthroughs until it has been released?

I only got as far as killing the bandits at Red Canyon on Maddening. Those first few battles weren't too bad. I'd fail once, think things through, and then start over and get it right. Maybe it gets harder before it gets easier.
This was Blue Lions, btw.

Has the content been revealed?

Yes.

>Yes, starting a war, resorting to violence and having aid from the true evil side is definitely the the "right" side of all the routes
Literally yes. Edelgard is the only one who actually takes steps to get shit done and radically change the continent. It was incredibly refreshing to have a truly proactive main lord for once and her ending was by far the most enjoyable for me, because of how satisfying it was to see her realize her ambitions.
>How about you admit that you allow your sexual desires to do thinking for you user?
Nah, user. I S ranked Leonie the first time around on BE and I'm S ranking her again now.

Attached: 1566207656935.jpg (690x800, 487K)

So what routes besides BE will Jeritza be available?

>A Leoniebro
>But also an Edelfag
I am incredibly conflicted.

Attached: 1568791617057.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

>Jeritza is going to get a paralogue with Anna of all people
What the fuck?

proofs?

In the scene right after Jeralt dies with the Flame Emperor she talks about how much she hates Kronya and that the Slitherers are going to burn in hell

If it somehow involves Mercedes, then all of them but you need to recruit her and maybe Caspar. Otherwise it's the obvious Crimson Flower

BL makes sense, because Mercedes is there and he gets his paralogue there in the first place.

So? Hate them all you want, you are still enabling them and doing their bidding.

>Jeritza paralogue
Really? What's the condition for getting it?

Hrs taking about the Mercedes/Caspar paralogue with the Death Knight

Mercedes + Caspar
It's not route locked

nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/upcoming_fire_emblem_three_houses_dlc_reportedly_detailed_ahead_of_release
>Previous descriptions of the upcoming DLC have been a little vague, which is perhaps to be expected so far in advance, but according to SerenesForest, the as of yet unreleased Waves 3 and 4 of Three Houses' additional content have now been detailed in a guidebook published by Famitsu.
>Here are those details, translated by SerenesForest:
>New playable character: Jeritza (certain routes only)
>New support conversations [presumably featuring Jeritza]
>New playable character: Anna
>Anna and Jeritza paralogue

literally whoever you babysit gets shit done and radically changes the continent

>Anna and Jeritza paralogue
I wonder if it's going to involve Anna jewing Jeritza for some legendary weapon or something.

Do you need Caspar for it to appear? I had Mercedes, but it never came up.

Yes, Caspar is required, you also need him to beat the DK to get the Scythe of Sariel.

But only after the huge war that Edelgard started. They're just reacting to and coming out on top of events that Edelgard put in motion. The thing that left me wanting most out of the GD route was that Claude actually has these grand ambitions, but the actual route doesn't focus on following them at all and instead plays out pretty much the same as BL does.

Big fucking whoop. Does she ever do that? No. Not even an epilogue mission. Drain the swamp, my ass. I'm so annoyed at how many lose ends are left by the BE and BL routes.

She does help kill Kronya in the next mission and kills Cornelia later

Based. Leonie's time skip design is cute and she makes a great Bow Knight.

But they're still out there and it's left unresolved. It takes GD route to go and finish them

Just how long were slithers bodysnatching people and conducting experiments on them?

She helps kille Kronya and Solon, and goes out of her way to orchestrate the attack on Arianrhod in a way that'll allow her to kill Cornelia before she can defect to the Empire. Not to mention the route's epilogue, which states that the winning team goes on to fight and destroy the Slitherers. BL doesn't have that in the epilogue, but you do kill Thales earlier in Derdriu.

Leonie, Catherine, and the Tulpa. We're my considerations.

Who fucking knows, game gives zero fucks about explaining that in detail.

probably since nemesis died desu

At least we know Lys was the first artificial crest success

yes
fair and balanced
both sentiments happen to occur hand in hand

you have dedue
it's probably going to be alot easier where it matters:the start

>. It was incredibly refreshing to have a truly proactive main lord
Nah, she's in the wrong. Like Dimitri says, a true leader is a duly elected person of the people, they don't force their ambitions on their people. They work for their people. The BE and Church route she is blabbering selfish nonsense. Making everything about her. Her dying words in the church route were "I wanted you to walk with ME". Confirming it's all about her selfish desires and what she wanted. She never talks about the actual needs of others.

Attached: 1569239327718.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

Well, the first one that didn't die in a week.

>So I heard Mercedes is thinking about starting a school with Dedue

People should really be more freaked out they had the ability to do that. Was it really limited or something? Imagine how fucked up it would be after the ending of your route one of your students got murdered and bodyjacked and nobody knew for years

>trying to apply the Project Naga patch to Genealogy of the Holy War
>keep getting this shit after pressing start on the title screen
What the fuck is this retarded bullshit, I've perfectly followed every step of the readme and even successfully patched the roms for Thracia 776 and Binding Blade but this stupid piece of shit refuses to work. FUCKING HELP.

Attached: FE4 English patch not fucking working AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (782x729, 144K)

I'm glad this game outed the waifufags for the pathetic white knights they are.

Of you S-rank Claude, the Agarthans come back anyway for s round 2 years later.

>the Slithers already bodysnatched Tomas showing that they can easily infiltrate the Church
>they don't just lure Rhea into a trap and kill her

Don’t forget all the Agarthan black mages you kill in Edelgard’s throne room Dinitri trample down his way to revenge.

Damage is already done. Siding with Edelgard is like being a battered housewife, after all the shit she does to harm you and your students you go crawling back to her like a good little bitch.

Bros...
Can you imagine?
Just imagine for a moment that you're female Byleth
Can you imagine being mating pressed and absolutely taken to POUND TOWN by Punished Dimitri?
He already was taller than you pre-timeskip but now he literally TOWERS over you and is literally an unhinged FERAL BOAR
Can you just imagine being Byleth as she seeks him out in the cathedral late at night while he's off talking to himself, then SUDDENLY he's pouncing on you and fucking you into the wall SO HARD with his BOAR strength that the surface behind you is all cracking under the pressure?
He's fucking you under the watchful eyes of revered statues, and in a place in which your mother and father are buried
And when he finally finishes with your bruised and sore (but also satisfied) body he just finishes all over your face and chest
Walking away after he's done with not so much as a gentle word or even glance
Its so hot...
I want to be female Byleth so bad on Blue Lions route

Saying this as a totally straight male by the way

user I...

I wholly disagree. In that conversation, she straight up says that she is choosing to sacrifice the people lost in the war, over all the generation that would otherwise be subject to living under the system she percieves as wrong. Edelgard is following her vision of a better tomorrow in the same way that Claude is, only by more drastic means. As leaders, they are in unique positions, where they can actually try and turn these visions into reality and Edelgard is making use of that opportunity. In her support with Dorothea, she even wonders how she's going to be portrayed in the futuer - as a great revolutionary or a foolish leader who took things too far. She's aiming for greatness and knows that the only other possible outcome is complete failure. Dimitri, on the other hand, doesn't seem to have any concrete vision he wishes to pursue. I'd wager that, if it weren't for the war, he would've been a good, but unremarkable king and left his kingdom in much the same way as he found it. This cannot be said for Edelgard and that's why I would much rather see her succeed in the end.

That's very out of character for Dimitri

> saying this as a totally straight male
what did he mean by this?

Anyone else think Dimitri is kind of a creeper? I just watched the cutscene before his fight where he calls Edelgard "El" and she reacts as if he'd been stalking her facebook or something. That boy ain't right.

Attached: 1565956033234.jpg (876x934, 149K)

nothing gay about imagining being a girl and getting fucked by a guy user

What the fuck is the 'Abyss Mode' that's coming in wave four? Because it can't be a new difficulty with how it is referred to as a 'sidestory'.

>she even wonders how she's going to be portrayed in the futuer - as a great revolutionary or a foolish leader who took things too far
Edelgard in a nutshell, a self-centered psychopath

She accomplished nothing even in BE, the empire will fall and the nobility destroyed

The whole point is that while Dimitri understood the same pitfalls of the current system as well as the other two, he never planned to become king and so didn't spend his time coming up with a proper plan. After he spends 5 years as a fucking hobo, he gains a way better perspective than either Edelgard or Claude, who have only their beliefs of and not actual experience.

I think it’s a translation issue. We are getting both a side story and an additional difficulty.

Xenologues probably.

>she’s choosing to sacrifice people who do not want to be sacrificed to create an gem more fucked up nepotistic, autocratic, and tyrannical state

It’s like the church but even worse. If the truth ever got out there would be another edelgard seeming to destroy the corrupt system

go away hubert

every fucking fire emblem thread you post this

EVERY THREAD

you arent getting an answer just give up

new game is perfect for recruiting students, so more support convos

Except Dimitri has an actual arc. He learns and gains perspective instead of wallowing in self righteous zealotry

I dunno how trustworthy that perspective is considering he was a PTSD ridden schizoid that ate weeds and gouged his own eye to try and stop the hallucinations for those five years.

I just really like both BE and BL routes. Edelgard is a villain in BL, in BE she's a well-intentioned extremist - reminder that Byleth only regains his/her humanity in BE's route.
I like all of Three Houses' lords. Why is every thread filled with Edelfags and Dimitards shitting on each other when all of these characters are pretty well written and enjoyable?

She will go down in history as someone who almost immediately abdicated to a handpicked successor who does nothing known of note, meanwhile Ferdinand and Lorenz change society for the better after Edelgard gets her whole war out of the way.

Far more trustworthy than a psychopath who doesn’t even realize commoners in fact do not like dying in war

Because this is Yea Forums so we have to argue

There will be no history because most of the continent is destroyed by the slitherers because edelgard killed the only person who could stop them and refused to kill the only person who can use them

Literally the second time I posted it. And no, gonna post it until I get an answer.

I'd rather trust the Almyran desu

She accomplishes as much as anyone who ends up winning the war. Literally every ending is a good ending.
That's why I like him and his route the least of all the lords'. Dimitri just kind of stumbles into victory and at best only vaguely talks about being a good king and shit, whereas Edelgard and Claude actually have loftier goals to strive towards.

Attached: edelworst1.png (1274x750, 1.69M)

I can;t believe people tricked themselves into thinking that fodlan gets nuked in BE, especially since the end cards are how scholars see history!

>kill the only person who can use them
Huh? I'm pretty sure the slithers can operate just fine on their own

If anyone's the psychopath, it'd be Edelgard. She's fucked up to the point where she would knowingly allow the slitherers to experiment on people and turn them into war machines for her army, even though she went through the exact same torture

Why didn't Dimitri retort that he lived in the gutters for years with the dregs of society?

he didn't in the BE route, since cornelia doesn't dispose of him on it

Uh user, he was talking about Edelgard

I've seen several people suggest BL but I'm not gonna lie I kinda hope it isn't. BL already has the largest possible roster and lets you have Gilbert and Annette re-unite if BL also lets you have a happy ending for Mercedes and Jeritza it'd be too perfect - like a golden ending for everyone except Edelgard and Hubert (and even they get a chance to turn around if they wanted).
Instead I'm thinking it might be church. Like you have to join BE in order to recruit Jeritza in the first place.

The slitherers can't do shit, they are downright incompetent.

Too busy shitting on her for wanting to be god, and then has to give up when this is her only response.

Attached: selfrighteous.png (526x692, 372K)

I'm talking about BL user. And I guess GD and Church but he has fucking lost it in those and died like a dog.

Whoops replied to the wrong user

Nah, I can read Japanese and I checked the famitsu article. The translation is accurate. It says side story and abyss mode in the same line.

Edelgard's lofty goals are retarded because it comes from a position where she doesn't even know who she is "helping". She looks down on everyone else and considers her solution the only solution. Like shit, she didn't even realize that providing a free education would be required until Ferdinand pointed it out for her.

ah, thought you were talking about BE when you posted that first screenshot because well, it only happens on the BE path

I've been thinking, just how much of Edelgard's psychopathy is just her being a cunt and how much of it is manufactured?
I mean we know the slithers induced retrograde amnesia in her so what's stopping them from tweaking her psyche to make her more, shall we say compliant with their goals.

Based Hubert flying into the sky and stopping the nukes singlehandedly!
>edeltards believe this happens

>we know the slithers induced retrograde amnesia in her
What?

Wait, what? When was this stated, and if so, does she just think the plebs would be able to compete with ultra rich 1%ers without any help?

It'll probably be called Abyssal and not Abyss. Just how like they did in Fire Emblem Heroes.

>the epilogues never mention any of this nuke shit, but believe me, guys, it totally happens!

oh my fucking god, fuck off you absolute fucking retard

>every ending is a good ending
Two sovereign nations are destroyed and forced to live under a tyrant and millions die on the following fight against the slitherers.... the end card shows non-imperials suffering and slitherers plotting murder. Good ending.

All it said was that you fought the slitherers in the BE ending. Half the continent could've gotten nuked and you would've been none the wiser

Too many people arguing about Edelgard so I'm not gonna quote you all, I'm just curious: How much of a role do you think Hubert played in her goals and how villainous she becomes in BL? Do you think he played a large role in who she ended up becoming on account of micromanaging the Slitherer shit and the assassinations behind her back, or do you think her retardation and psychopathy is her own thing?

She thinks if they can't, then they aren't the strong and shouldn't rise to the top in the first place.

Edelgard had her memories from before the rape basement made hazy which was probably done by Thales to ensure she doesn't trust Dimitri.

A little of both desu

Your downright schizophrenic fanfiction doesn’t exist.

How do they deal with the missiles, that do exist, in canon.

Ferdinand support. He points out the flaws with abolishing nobility because they are actually more educated, but if she does, she would need something to replace it.

Hubert convinced her to play along the Slithers instead of revenge outright, so theres that too

>Half the continent could've gotten nuked and you would've been none the wiser
This is basically implied to have happened because the people of faerghus are absolutely rabid when it comes to defending their nation. The only way they could be quelled is if it turned into a crater

He does enable her worst tendencies a lot so he probably had a big role.

>says fanficition doesn't exsist
>>instead says fodlan totally gets nuked guys, totally, its just not mentioned in the endings because some brain tumor that I have

>Left unresolved

Multiple epilogue endings disagree with you

Got the other Edelgard gem?
Where Dimitri asks her why she must conquer and kill and her response is "why must you reconquer in retaliation?"
That line always riles me up lmao

What missiles? I'm confused. All I remember from BE's epilogue is them saying Edelgard started to fight the Slitherers in a shadow war. What's all this talk about nukes and missiles?

That's the whole point of BE; she shows willingness to listen others. That's why Crimson Flower is flat out the only route where Edelgard deserves to win the war

Edelgard's trust issues and emotional constirpation was definitively the slither's fault.

They still come back anyway. The dubsteppers are literally molemen cokroaches. Killing their boss only puts the organization into temporary sleep mode

I always thought she was just mocking him with that line and it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously

user, use material in the game.

The nukes do exist, they are shown in edelgard’s own route. Shambala exists, Thales exists. They don’t suddenly go away. That’s actual canon, not fanfiction.

How do they deal with a canon threat? Nothing in any of the end cards contradicts fodlan being nuked

Mommy and daughter.

Attached: byleth_and_rhea.jpg (2000x674, 335K)

>Two sovereign nations are destroyed
This happens in every ending.
>and forced to live under a tyrant
You simply using the word "tyrant" doesn't mean anything.
>and millions die on the following fight against the slitherers
Interesting how the ending doesn't mention this.
>he end card shows non-imperials suffering
Only the nobles and clergy. The commoners are rejoicing.
>and slitherers plotting murder.
Slitherers get destroyed, just like in every ending.

>what missiles

Play the game

How fucking incompetent is Rhea to not notice that the Slithers are doing their shit again? Or is she aware of them but decides 'muh mommy' is more important than the Agarthans responsible for her death in the first place?

Nothing in any of the end cards suggests Fodlan being nuked.

>this happens in every ending
>a council of elected leaders choosing to dissolve the alliance is equal to getting violently conquered and put to the sword
Stopped reading there

>What's all this talk about nukes and missiles?

The "javelins of light" Hubert mentions are literally bona-fide missiles.

Well based on BL, just kill Thales and the launch codes are gone.

the fact that fire emblem endings are how history sees the character contradicts the nuke thing!
do you think people would be looking fondly upon edelgards actions if fodlan was a smoking crater?

I did play the game. The closest thing I remember to this is the Slitherers attacking the Kingdom with pillars of light or some shit, but that's before the ending.

>Seiros outfit
>Blue haired Byleth
Get your continuity straight.

Is this stated anywhere in the game or is it just you making a headcanon to explicitly explain why Edelgard doesn't remember Dimitri?

Except it does? The alliance and the kingdom both resent imperial rule, and rebellion and unrest is inevitable. This is shown IN GAME.

That’s where the nukes come in, problem solved

Speaking of, what exactly is stopping the Slitherers from nuking all fodlan instead of relying on Edelgard to do the work for them? There's a canon reason why the monastery will stay untouched, but as for everywhere else?

Edelgard explicitly tells you that her memories are fucked

So the consensus is that NG+ is too easy and ruins the experience? I’m not too far so I can restart and select new game. Having access to Everything this early does seem a bit op.

Rhea's a piece of shit and falls from grace just as much as Edelgard does in certain routes. She's just as bad.

Slithers have advance lost technology and Dark magic user. They don’t have to explain shit.

The slithers still want people to take to the rape basement

Dancer Raphael is purity and wholesomeness.

Attached: elegent grace.gif (299x270, 3.83M)

The machines that build the machines are lost and never to be recovered and remembered.

She only goes psycho in CF and church for some fucking reason

>fondly upon edelgards actions if fodlan was a smoking crater?
She lied about the nukes, and yes if it’s imperial citizens

>maid costume
>but no swimsuit costume

Attached: 1569005984626.jpg (579x360, 20K)

Don’t you want to recruit the people that you need earlier and also train up to advance and master classes faster? If you want to make it easier then don’t bother with the statue bonuses at least.

She was likely aware they existed, but it's not exactly easy to hunt them down. The most she can do is kill them as they appear.

It exposes that they exist and as long as the Immaculate One exists they will lose as they did before

Flayn, you aren't allowed to post on 4channel.

This same faggot with the headcanon that slitherers nuke everything in CF conviently forgets that Shambhala is wholly intact in BL and Rhea fucks off to Zanado, please enlighten me as to how she’s going to intercept said missiles without any clear forewarning like they have in GD/Church.

Dumbfucks twisting endings to fit their biased narratives are retarded

The Swimsute will probably for the School Sauna. Still weird that it’s not a bath house instead though.

>see Dedue turn himself into a demonic beast in BE to defend Dimitri
>play BL route and see how devoted Dedue is to Dimitri because he saved his life
I really love this game, bros.

Their entire city falls apart when they overuse it during your attack on them. It's likely they don't even know how to maintain or repair it, so overuse is risky.

I'm still wondering why Edelgard thought it was a good idea to save the slithers for last when she's given a bunch a shapeshifters free access to all of fodlan and she's just pissed off half the damn continent. If Thales picks up that Edelgard's now ready to kill him what's to stop him from pissing off to the kingdom, taking the form of like a former general or noble and then raising an army from the people who resent the empire? People were willingly turning themselves into crests beasts to defend Faergus - you think the slithers aren't going to see that and take advantage of that if Edelgard turns on them?

>is equal to getting violently conquered and put to the sword
Good to see you're just making up shit. The Alliance fights two whole battles - Myrddin and Derdriu, at opposite ends of their territory. Before Myrddin, Edelgard explicitly states that they don't need to occupy all of the Alliance territory, due to the support they already have there, and only need to defeat house Riegan. Empire armies simply march all the way through Gloucester territory, since half the houses of the Alliance already support them. Derdriu is taken, without being sacked, to eliminate house Riegan, after which the remaining lords of the Alliance just join with the Empire as well. Even the territories of the lords who used to oppose the Empire aren't taken, considering that house Goneril keeps their lands and keeps occupying Fodlan's Locket, even after Hilda dies trying to defend Derdriu.

My second and third playthrough I bought professor levels. Third one I had so much renown I just bought social with everyone.

The stuff that makes it easier is still optional, so it's as easy as you make it.

>New costumes: Maid, Butler and more
Could still be swimsuits in there. Not to mention, we're finally getting the sauna and cat/dog petting.

Thales had the launch codes, Thales is dead.

Otherwise they would've nuked the same fortress they do in GD given the circumstances are the same, but it's conspicuously missing.

This being while they have invested even heavier into Edelgard given the Hedgemon stuff.

How do you guys feel about Linhardt? I really like him.

Attached: linhardt.png (200x241, 53K)

Hubert said 'dude trust me'

He sleep

Ok but who's her daddy?

Attached: 3269000 - Byleth Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem__Three_Houses Jeralt_Reus_Eisner Rhea.png (1794x545, 1.89M)

Thales is the only shown to use the nukes, not only that but the slitherers also expressed desire to kill both Dimitri and edelgard, they would’ve had a perfect opportunity at the end of BL but did not do so; because Thales was dead and they could not launch the nukes

Stick to the canon, buddy

He's my favorite healer desu. I just wish males had an equivalent to gremory. I tried making him a holy knight but he didn't stay there cuz I missed the extra warp.

She needed the Slitherers to defeat the Church. After defeating the Church and its supporters, she becomes the sole ruler of Fodlan, which gives her more resources and manpower. If she had asked the Church to help defeat the Slitherers first and succeeded, that leaves her position no better than before and the Church as strong as ever.

>Thales had the launch codes, Thales is dead.

Again, headcanon. This is not explicitly stated anywhere.

Boy it's a good thing nothing happened in that 5 year war.

That ending art of her trampling the flags of the Golden Deer and Blue Lions as people throw down their weapons at her feet and she raises her axe up is a sure indication that everyone will take being conquered quite well.

>Germany didn’t violently occupy Paris because they won quickly

he does that? holy fuck what a chad
boring but inoffensive, BE has worse classmates

I really like Linhardt, I can't wait to marry him at the end of BL.

Nice try. Thales having the ability to launch missiles is consistent in all routes, your assertion that he isn’t crucial is headcanon

Well, in BE up til Arianrhod Thales still thought that Edelgard is his pawn, conquering Fodlan and killing Rhea and all. Until Edelgard did a 180 and chop Cornelia’s head off, which made the guy furious and nuked the whole place.
And with that they sped up the conquest of the Kingdom during the nuke’s cooldown period. God know if Hubert actually eradicated the Slytherin post-war tho

Thanks /feg/

>The Empire's occupation of Derdriu was violent and people were put to the sword, even though the opposite is shown in game

If any slitherer could launch missiles they wouldn’t defend edelgard at the end of BL, they would nuke both armies. It’s literally perfect. Thales is dead though, so Myson does his thing.

>nuke’s cooldown period

This is not canon. This is faulty information gathered by Hubert and his spies. GD proves there is no such thing as a cooldown period.

Wait until you see what he does in GD, Dedue is too fucking good for this world.

Also this is what happens if you manage to kill Dimitri before Dedue transforms in BE.

Attached: deduerip.jpg (1280x2170, 477K)

Jeralt is only for Byleth

Attached: EAfvuIpXoAAcbX1.png (1756x1611, 1.77M)

Thales having the ability to launch nukes=\=nobody else in TWSITD knows. Those are mutually exclusive and the fact it isn’t stated otherwise means you have to dive into speculation that is ultimately unprovable either way. So fags like yourself insert your own personal headcanon.

>God knows if Hubert actually eradicated the Slytherin post-war tho
I see no reason why he couldn't, the dude's practically a master at manipulation. I wouldn't be surprised if he were already several steps ahead of them.

>five years of war
>violently conquered
Yeah it was peaceful occupation bro

Yet they still wiped the Kingdom without much resistance.
Overall i doubt the Slytherin is that fond of nuking the whole continent tho, else they would have done that quite a while ago, just destroying everything around the church and cut them off the world

you are almost as bad as the CF ends in nuclear Armageddon user

That's really sweet. I'm really glad I pirated Three Houses, I spent months not giving a shit about it so I'm happy I ended up playing it. I really love this game, I didn't expect myself to since the only other FE I'd played was Awakening.

Nice try user, nice try. See the other responses

The canon doesn’t agree with your headcanon

>YOURS is headcanon
>no YOURS is headcanon!!
>no!! YOURS IS HEADCANON
Over and over and fucking over. I fucking hate Yea Forums so much.

Except Thales having nukes is not headcanon, and Hubert being able to tank them is

you are a faggot that misses the point of the post

No one is disputing slitherfags have nukes.

Throwing in some arbitrary headcanon that they nuke everything when epilogues state their complete eradication and an era of peace afterwards is. It’s like implying Dimitri’s son is a retard who undies all his dad’s hard work or racial tensions flare up after the opening of Fodlan’s borders. Complete fabrication

See

I don't know a lot about Anna how would this work

>It’s like implying Dimitri’s son is a retard who undies all his dad’s hard work or racial tensions flare up after the opening of Fodlan’s borders. Complete fabrication
Strawman.

user, it’s not headcanon that the slitherers have nukes. It’s headcanon that that somehow they are able to be stopped in the BE endings. There is no contradiction in any of the BE end cards and being nuked.

Are you implying that edelgard would actually care if nukes were used as long as they win in the end?

She tries to sell something to him, but he’s not interested or she tried to scam him and he calls her out of it.

Just recruited him on my playthrough, was annoying to go from melee to caster just to unlock this bastard. I like him though. Good bois along with Lorenz. He has an S link, he's a fag huh?

so is he actually a slither

he's alright
timeskip design is real dumb

>It’s headcanon that that somehow they are able to be stopped in the BE endings

Complete annihilation with Z E R O mention of some sort of Ailell like nuclear apolcaylpse seems to disagree with you.

This is your last (you)

How is the powerful loving bond between a father and son anything similar to nuclear Armageddon?

but how does that turn into a paralogue?

Bandits raid the cherry blossom festival that Anna was hosting, and Death Knight has to gallantly save the day.

I'm over 300 hours and still going. I just cant stop playing it.

>family, friends, and kingdom
>the things he really cares about
>abandoned them for at least 5 years on a suicide mission to kill (ask to hold her hand) his oneitis

what is it about dimitri fanboys that fundamentally misinterpret dimitri's character? i we can't take anything dimitri says at face value because his actions speak much louder than his platitudes that don't amount to anything

>It’s headcanon that that somehow they are able to be stopped in the BE endings.
Last I checked at least one Edelgard ending literally states "after defeating the Slithers"

How the fuck do I beat the first map post-timeskip on maddening?

Attached: 1565747672290.png (914x593, 537K)

>Z E R O mention of some sort of Ailell like nuclear apolcaylpse seems to disagree with you.
That’s an assertion you just made, not me. You can file that right next to your assertion that somehow Hubert can stop the missiles

I’m literally on my fifth play through because I wanted to try playing the DLC when it came out. It’s nice to be overpowered now, and knowing where to find Sacred Weapons and Hero relics, but the Spirts team Costumes and Aux maps are a little disappointing for me.

So where does that say the missiles weren’t used?

What’s your fanfiction on how they stop the missiles? Super Hubert?

Git

And i cannot stress this enough

Gud

>straight up asks flayn to have children with him
He is secretly a chad.

Hope you have been building supports for everyone to B

what about if you attack Dedue before he transforms? Does anyone have any cool dialogue with him? (Ingrid, Felix, etc)

Burden of proof is on you my dude, seeing as you’re the one making the assertion

yaoi incest is degenerate user

We are in a den of degeneracy, my friend.

Do you think you'll need to start a new game in order to get Jeritza recruited?
I started a BE campaign a while back and I'm still in the first few months. I'm wondering if I should just keep it on ice until the third dlc wave comes out or complete it now/restart it when he's released.

Don't have a screenshot, but I think if you do that Dimitri has some dialogue calling out to him as he dies, and Dedue passes away calling him Dimitri instead of Your Majesty.

nah the church is the biggest threat out of anybody and you're not bringing down the church without the slithers' help. if you've read machiavelli 101, allying with the slithers to take down the biggest threat is exactly what you're supposed to do

Are FE DLC actually worth getting?

damn.

Is there actually a timetable for the DLC releases? I'm close to finishing a BE playthrough right now, so I don't want to restart and do it all over again just for Jeritza, but I'd like to pick the game up again once the sidestory DLC drops.

>taking machiavelli seriously

Attached: 1428375500628.jpg (640x960, 25K)

The game proves that Thales is capable of using nukes, that’s the point user.

I am ONLY taking into consideration what is actually canon. This is why you are frustrated, because you cannot disprove the game itself

A paralogue can be absolutely retarded/meaningless plot-wise too, like how Manuela and Hannerman got into a fight, she ran off and caught herself on a cliff alone surrounded by bandit
fuck that one in maddening

Attached: 6D09F1AE-6FFE-4502-8AC2-2B58A7C4B575.jpg (1050x795, 169K)

>five years of war, where the fighting never entered Alliance territory, let alone Derdriu
>conquered in a battle in the city ports, without any fighting in Derdriu proper

>the church is the biggest threat to everybody
How dare they shelter orphans, provide education, and support the sovereignty of independent nations. It’s not like they killed a king striving for social reform or anything

Given how we got wave 2 waaaay early, and with a (weird) suprise bonus that is the sportwear, i guess wave 3 is coming in november

Attached: FF638985-F21C-4628-B65C-168AEA747034.jpg (631x1076, 553K)

ignoring the storyfaggotry, is this game genuinely good?

Linhardt is the only guy who can have S supports with MByleth, I think.

The United States never fought in WW1 or 2 because the fighting wasn’t in north America, got it.

Wrong

So in CF they were pretty much bluffing so the Empire can keep them around?

its the most fun I had with a FE in a long while, so I'd say so

Why is the professor so dreamy?

Attached: 1569172702202.jpg (652x680, 93K)

She put it on just to experience getting fucked by mommy

Okay, so who else? It'd be nice if you elaborated.

The only one who has a romantic S, yes
Alois and Gilbert’s S are platonic. Quite like Dimitri - Dedue type of relationship
Linhardt is just too lazy to care about the gender of who marry him, as long as hes loved

The same could be said for Edgelard
Both far too retarded to be kept alive in any route that isn't their own

How is that in relation to anything I said?
For 5 years the Alliance has officially maintained neutrality and was embroiled in internal conflict and somehow that means Derdriu clearly must've gotten Nanjing'd?

Ohhh, alright. I didn't realize that.

>oh people were only fighting and dying due to imperial factions for five years but that doesn’t count
>and they still got invaded and occupied anyways

The Aux maps are good for grinding a little bit on maddening. Along with stat boosters you get not only from said maps, but some one few really powerful ones you get one time from your bed. That is the main reason to get it. Otherwise if you don’t like Basketballs costumes and Byleth Glasses don’t bother.

>all this taking sides and calling names
>not pointing out the obvious
how the fuck did the slitherers lose when they could literally call giant bombs from the sky? Just fucking nuke every major enemy city/military compound/base of operation/every goddamn point of interest and the enemy has no other way but to surrender to your firepower
This is a giant continent, right? The enemy has to travel to you for days/weeks. Place some damn scouts/outposts and bomb the shit out of the enemy troops as soon as you see them
How can a fraction, that wants to rule the world, has such superior technology/fire power and can apperantly even fucking teleport be so shitty?!

His family and friends are important to him, that's why when his mum, dad and Glen start screaming in his head to kill Edelgard to avenge them he complies

Attached: 1565895636048.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

What's your point? The fighting at and occupation of Derdriu were shown to be relatively undamaging. The Alliance lords weren't even stripped of their rank or lands, even if they previously resisted the imperial army, as shown by the case of house Goneril. That's way a way more amicable outcome than something I would describe as the Alliance "getting violently conquered and put to the sword". Faerghus - sure, they got absolutely fucked up, but not the Alliance.

Intrigue and back stabbing is the core relationship with the Adrestians and the Agarthans.

>start with BL
>love the route and think Dimitri is one of the best Lords in the franchise
>play GD next
>Dimitri chases after Edelgard at Grouder and is murdered by Imperial guards
>Dedue invaded Edelgard's castle alone and gets eaten alive by mages; throws his life away

Attached: 1568423268913.jpg (1001x1024, 91K)

Same reasons why IRL we don’t nuke everybody.
>limited stockpiles
>destroy the environment with scorched earth tactics doesn’t much let the winners enjoy their victory

wait what how do you spend renown on prof level?

>Not saving Dedue
WEAK
If you recruit Annette she says she heard reports that Gilbert was last seen leaving the battlefield weeping over Dimitri's corpse and she hopes he's safe

Attached: 1372809646573.jpg (850x1043, 145K)

Gilbert's dead isn't he?

Edelgard obsesses over Byleth so she’s not innocent in all this

>warped Marianne to take care of the mages while Dedue took the beast
>keep Dedue alive
>no reward
What do you think he did with Edelgard's head?

NG+.

Well, firstly they are few in number, at least the big wigs. Their nuke cant attack their biggest enemy base aka Garreg Mach. The dragons are still there, with all the old Relics, and apparently the nukes are quite... permanent. The Valley of Torment is still burning after a thousand years, and probably Arianrhod too. No one want to ruin a hellscapes

it gets super lonely standing infront of a grave for the rest of your life

>dooming Dedue to continue living in a world where he could not save Dmitri
Man I don't even like those subhuman Duscans but even this seems too cruel to me

We don’t know what happens to him after gronder field in GD, just that he survived the battle and carried Dimitri’s body off

>What do you think he did with Edelgard's head?
Nothing, because Byleth cleaved her head open.

>Started with GD
>Still favorite house and like the general feel for that route
>Play through BL
>Grow to care about everyone in the house especially Dimitri and Dedue
>Want to replay GD
>Get reminded of how it ends for my BL bros in GD
I kinda hate how much I love most of the cast.

>how the fuck did the slitherers lose when they could literally call giant bombs from the sky?

Because Rhea exists

>4 Crests not used by anybody in the game
>Ernest
>Noa
>Aubin
>Timotheos
>It's possible that Anna has Ernest as she wears the crest on her outfit
>It's likely that Juris, Balthazar, Constanze and Javi will be there to fill out the remaining crests, with perhaps one of them being Crestless
I'd say the DLC leak is looking pretty likely at the moment.

Doesn't DImitri's ghost say Gilbert died in Church?
Speaking of, what the fuck was that about

Do you think they'll add a Golden Ending route DLC? I don't know how I'd feel about that.

Good. Died like the drooling downies that they are

Azure Moon
>Blue is the color of FE good guys while Red are bad guys.
>Able to recruit almost literally every single recruitable character (even Hilda).
>Can get Gilbert and Annette to reconcile
>Claude lives
>Nobody defects from your army
>Only Edelgard and Hubert die
>You accidentally destroy the chain of command of the Agarthans like a speed bump on your path of revenge, then proceed to round up the “dark mages” at Edelgard’s palace.
>Nemesis never wakes up
>Rhea never rampages and retires peacefully to Zanado
>Dimitri claims his birthright, and Claude heads out to reclaim his.
>You retain your Godhood and become the literal Pope (optional become Queen of a United Fódlan)
>Dimitri introduces a Constitutional Monarchy, and other characters help with establishing equality between Crest and non-crest people.
Aside from never gaining clarity of the lore, the Blue Lions retain standard FE story and is by far the best ending for Fódlan. Dare I say:

“Blue Lions is the new Gold ending.”

Attached: D5C3D140-E9E3-49C2-9F17-67282CBCA0ED.jpg (600x839, 175K)

Golden Ending is joining forces with Unga, King of the Bunga and conquering the entire world.

Apparently its pretty damn legit, it being on an “official” guidebook and all
And looking at the crests’ datamined effect, we are expecting a full traditional 4-men rpg party: a physical damage dealer, a tank, a mage and a healer

Stop posting this retard

Did you seriously saved all that?

Attached: CDE79BF1-0F5F-4173-AE92-BEA31BBDBD89.png (617x887, 400K)

the bombardment of Fort Merceus didn't seem so permanent when they bomb'd the living shit out of it. Big destruction, no hellscape. Just some craters and whatever little remained of that Fortess.
Also, wasn't there only 1 dragon left (Rhea) who got captured and wasn't useful anyway? Or can those who drank her blood actively transform whenever they want?
You had 5 years of war where you can restock, move your launching positions forward towards enemy territory and bomb whatever comes near you anyway

How is it at all wrong?

>power through the month
>have to recheck everything again in the monastery
I swear to God, this gameplay loop is god damn awful. It gets going and then I have to stop playing immediately because of this. It's not as bad as other games since the actual core gameplay is pretty fun, but holy shit.

Hold up, I missed one Crest, Chevalier.

Try a different ROM.

I'm skeptical of a golden route but I wouldn't be surprised if there was one. The question is would it be a full 20-something chapters game or like a few maps 'what if' scenario.

Based and boarpilled

not after Rhea got captured after the battle for Garreg Machand they had 5 fucking years to do whatever they want. They must even have known where rhea was imprisoned, considering they worked with edel

>battle at grondor on BL
>alliance is yellow
>empire red
>kingdom blue
Yep, I’m thinking it’s canon

>BL gets 6 heroic relics
>BE gets 1

Attached: 3C9C02E9-AF2B-4CA2-BF39-6F15F703C48B.jpg (2048x2048, 541K)

>Dimitri says to Dedue that he would have killed himself if he was unable to save at least one life in Duscur and that give him a reason to keep living
>Dimitri says that Rodrigue is the person he idolized because of his ability to reach out his hand and save someone
>Dimitri once he regains his sanity tries everything to end the war peacefully with Edelgard
>Even though they both acknowledge that they have to kill each other Dimitri still reaches out his hand to save her
>Gets stabbed and has to kill her adding her to the list of ghosts
Not very golden for him

Practically there are 5, but 2 lost their tranformation power and seriously just want to fuck off into obscurity, 1 just wants to chill out on a small island, another spends all day bitching about human and how smelly (you) are. Only Rhea is “competent”

well most of its crests are of the saint variety, so it gets full access to the sacred weapons at least

Still correct on all counts though.

I'm at my first playthrough and I haven't done teacher-teacher learning for shit because Byleth is already way overpowered as she is. However, I've hit a roadblock with the classes. Am I fucked now?

He’s pretty much a blonde and edgier Marth when you think about it.

They didn’t need to use nukes at that point because they had edelgard

>DLC confirmed no Manekete units or classes
I am sadness.

Attached: 423E8294-060B-4DC4-89E9-347BD22CB938.png (2790x1360, 3.18M)

>limited stockpiles of nukes
>irl problem
it is estimated that there are around 14000 nukes all around the earth (with 1800 ready to fire on short notice). It is estimated it takes around 100 nukes to destroy the earth. So that's not really a problem. But you're probably right: we don't know how much bombs the Slitherers actually have so we have to assume they don't have enough

>destroy the environment with scorched earth tactics doesn’t much let the winners enjoy their victory
they waited/plotted 1000+ years for revenge, what's another few decades for them after bombing their enemies to hell and back?

Well the Kingdom consist of mostly the Heroes, while the Empire, the Saints, who are still quite alive. Aymr isnt even a “true” relic
The Empire need to chop off those Saints’ bone to make their own relics

Byleth gets their own special class specifically because of this. You'll get it before the timeskip, but you should try to raise your faith rank a bit since the class can also use magic and Byleth gets one of the best healing skills in the game.

What exactly was Dimitri thinking offering his hand to Edelgard after all the shit she did in BL? She's unforgivable and could not ever possibly atone for her sins so why even bother offering her the chance?

Attached: 1568162932306.jpg (1137x640, 50K)

So why isn't Wilhelm considered a hero or a saint anyway?

Dimitri was honestly naive here, he wanted to make up for all the killing he did but he wasn't thinking about how sparing the Emperor would go over with everybody else. What would be the point? Edelgard would either be a prisoner for life or just executed anyway since the people would demand it. It's better that Edelgard forced his hand.

I guess this is an excuse to bond with Rhea no? Also, what is up with the recruiting/bonding mechanism? I'm pre timeskip still and I have almost half the cast already even though I wasn't even trying and still have a lot of money to buy gifts and shit. I was reserving the "whole cast" thing for further playthroughs since I've heard NG+ eases it up, but this is already way easy

Well Shambalah’s writings on the walls are Russian, so just take Russia’s nuke count, i guess
Unrelated, but the magic circles are just the Goddess’s Hymn in English, plus a bunch of Kabbalah Tree of life and planetary symbols, so the world is quite literally not!Earth

Attached: 895AC5DD-5E6D-46DB-BBA0-C09D87980E58.jpg (2448x2752, 766K)

Dimitri thinks that everyone can atone, the fact that he lets one of the conspirators of Duscur live is proof of that

How did you get so many fucking characters? I struggled just to recruit Raphael and Shamir on my first playthrough.

>enjoy 3H and think it has a decent story
>try to criticize plot contrivances and rushed endings
>people get violently tribal for their first house and argue incessantly over whose fairy tale ending is optimal
Not a bad move on ISIS's part, normies will never have the patience to play the same game 4 times so they can't shit on the story

Because you didn't read his most basic C support with Byleth.

>is estimated that there are around 14000 nukes all around the earth (with 1800 ready to fire on short notice).
I worked at Malmstrom AFB. Nobody thinks that the nukes manufactured decades ago will still work because we stop making parts for them at this point, and the targeting technology hasn’t been up to date since ever.

Also considering the valley of torment is still burning during the war between the Agarthans and the Nabateans I don’t think it’s wise to start using their ICBMs so liberally again.

Gilbert's A support sums it up quite well
>You believe death will bring an end to your torment? That is nothing but an act of cowardice. No matter how difficult, no matter how painful... Your duty to your people is to continue fighting.

It's just showing his transition from being consumed by vengeance to offering his friend-turned-enemy mercy. Objectively it's naive and Edelgard predictably takes his own advice about carving her own path and "returns the dagger"

He was on Rhea’s side from the very start and got Seiros’s crest, so i guess he got the Creator King epithet instead, which is definitely on par with Saint
“Hero” is ironic, cause those guys were just bandits, with grug the biggest all

Grug did nothing wrong. Some men just want to watch the world bunga.

He was thinking with his heart and not with his head. He loved Edelgard and wanted to save her without thinking of the consequences of doing so. He wanted to finally have his ending where he can live with his love. It seems to be part of his character that he doesn't think rationally. He thinks that Edelgard killed his family and genocided the Duscurs with little to no evidence, despite her being 13.

You can recruit people easily just by getting B rank, yeah, but it's not really needed. You should decide on 11 units you want to use through the course of the game since Part 2 maps usually allow somewhere around 10-12 units per map. Save that money too, forging lets you make some really good weapons and you're gonna want to buy forging materials so you can make Wo Dao, Aura Knuckles and other shit.

Wilhelm got his Crest from Seiros. He was not one of the 10 elites, Nemesis or Maurice. He was simply not canonized since he was the first Emperor who’s History is not shrouded with myth and still have living descendants like Edelgard I guess.

youtu.be/RODngQ974ug

Chasing Daybreak should have been exclusive to Blue Lions. It fits BL better with how much everyone suffers in that route.

>predictably takes his own advice about carving her own path
Committing suicide is giving up

Aymir is fake so it doesn't count

You can
>go the hard way and raise the skill required ie n and mag for Lys
>go the easy way and B support them with food and gifts. They will ask to join you during weekday. Do note that Ferdinand and Caspar”s B are locked to post-skip, so you have to do the hard way for them
>do the cheat way and buy their support to A in NG+. They will agree immediately
>do the immersive way and be Femleth. Sylvain will join you immediately. Cant resist teach’s milkie

Attached: 5CBF0F61-0D6E-4948-8488-E33C536CAD03.jpg (1541x1184, 188K)

I agree, but the hero and villain need to differ from each other. She probably didn't want to keep living in a world where her ideals were never realized despite turning into a JRPG boss at the end

I'm playing BL and I got Petra, Ignatz, the opera girl, Manuela, Shamir, Catherine, Bernadetta, Marianne, the emblem professor, Lysithea and Cyril. I just give some lost items, invite for lunch and give gifts/flowers I find around there.

Duly noted.

So is a map for grinding exp or rare weapons still on the table for DLC?
The new auxiliary maps make earning gold even more trivial so I'm not sure how needed a gold grinding map is but the experience one might be nice.

>He thinks that Edelgard killed his family and genocided the Duscurs with little to no evidence, despite her being 13.

The flame emperor was present at Duscur, and Remire was a similar setup to Duscur, where the flame emperor was again present collaborating with the people who did Duscur. Duscur was literally an imperial/slitherer plot

That would defeat the purpose of Hard and Maddening difficulty.

Edelgard's biggest fears are losing control and being locked up in prison so it's not like she'd enjoy living

Best Final Map theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DQtatbUFy-8&t

Yeah but you can’t cut your own path when you’re dead

yeah it's a good game and i enjoyed each route but the fact that certain things get resolved offscreen (and you are explicitly told so) in each ending is disappointing. the game is pretty new though and a lot of people are still having fun with it, give it a while and both the hype and tribalism will die down.

I mean you could say the same thing about Boo Camp and the museum map for Conquest but they still let it happen.

>joining another house because the teacher has big titties

Sylvain is exceedingly based.

Yeah but that doesnt mean Edelgard was the “then” FE, just the “now” FE
It was just a plot point to show that Dimitri was still traumatized from that event, and snapped without thinking straight, and its understandable

Imagine if The Immaculate One in this map did the same thing as CF Immaculate One where every few turns she roars and boosts the power of her mechs, or imagine if every time she roared every unit got boosted.

The other relics aren’t Aymr so who gives a fuck

I think Crimson Flower is fine as an option for the player, but the way they handled that decision was so weird. Why would such a crucial choice dozens of hours in between two suspicious parties provide so little information? Byleth isn't voiced but he isn't literally mute, why doesn't he ask anyone anything? Why do you have to watch Edelgard's optional coronation cutscene (showing she's starting to trust you) but she still provides no real information as to her plans? Reminds me of how Skyrim gives both the Stormcloaks and Imperials pros and cons but opens the game with one of them executing you

Also, should I wait for DLCs to come for the maddening NG+ second playthrough/different house or should I do that for the third? No spoilers please :(

getting close to the end of my BL run after finishing GD, should I do Church or Edelgard first? if I do Church i'm not gonna be using students since i'm using staff only, and maybe recruiting others just to get the staff paralogues

Because fuck you

This isn’t a Mass Effect or Dragon Age game user.

you (the professor) just stuck with dimitri through his whole redemption arc for no reason other than the fact that you cared about him from five years ago. you saved him and so he's trying to pay that forward to an old friend just as you did.

>she's unforgivable and could not ever possibly atone for her sins
He says the same thing about himself and yet there he is, a redeemed king who's just ended the war and saved the continent. He has no reason to think Edelgard can't be redeemed as well.

I think they decided on the premise of choosing a class and then a war pits all the students against each other, but they needed more time to finish it. Feels like a game with 4 routes but only 1.5 routes' worth of maps and maybe 2 routes' worth of story

Edelgard first. The route is the shortest and you will be disappointed that Edelgard never learns the truth.

>want no spoiler
>enter spoiler: the thread
Rly mate
Do a maddening without ng+ for the reward now (a “new” title screen for bragging right). I doubt wave 3 will come before november, and thats awfully far away

I know, but if the game is only going to have one meaningful choice outside the first 20 minutes it's weird it feels underwritten. But whatever at least they let you save right beforehand

Because it was done last

CF 1st to wrap up the main conflict with all the sides involved
Church is fun for a grand finale with you saying fuck you to all the lords and become the god-king yourself

>He has no reason to think Edelgard can't be redeemed as well.
He might've spent five years as a literal murder hobo but his cause was still just while Edelgard spent those years as tyrant that trampled Faerghus into the mud, any atrocity Dimitri committed was accidentally where as Edelgard's were intentional. Not to mention Dimitri knows when he does something bad meanwhile Edelgard had her head so far up her own ass that when he retorted that her world can only benefit the strong she just quips 'oh you think I'm strong silly boy~'. How do you redeem that?

> but she still provides no real information as to her plans?
This really killed me. I also don't get why they gave you the decision after Edelgard and her forces attack you in the tomb. She just fought you with some weaselly cannibal backing her up why would I want to side with her?

>world can only benefit the strong she just quips 'oh you think I'm strong silly boy~'
More cringe inducing than must you reconquer

Its kinda jrpg’s tradition at this point. The most meaningful “choices” of the old games were if you want to recruit a unit or not
The only other trpg with branching path i can rmb was tactic ogre, and that game give you exactly 2 choice 2 hour in, then another church-empire situation some hour in later in 1 route only. The rests are just fluffs for recruits

I recommend playing the best modern Fire Emblem game

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Fates-Conquest[1].jpg (1000x1000, 161K)

Langrisser

He's wrong in thinking she can be redeemed of course, but the question was "why did he do it?" not "was he right?" He's still learning, which is why the professor has to lead him out even after he looks back again as if to teach him that you can't save everyone.

>Do a maddening without ng+ for the reward now (a “new” title screen for bragging right).
Wow fuck, NG+ really is a game sweetener huh. Shit, it kinda hurts to just end the game and not use NG+, but I guess it's the real version of the game. I'm kind of struggling in some parts of my hard run (the Sothis green mission was a pain in the nuts to do without the OP characters)

Oh yeah, forgot that one. Wayfarer of Time has like 40 endings right? Couldnt finish it all back then

Yeah I feel you, I hope IS goes for a singular story next time but keeps the character writing. That would give them more time to iron out the silly stuff that props up in Part 2 of 3H. Also was anyone else expecting traditional FE recruits during Part 2? I was surprised it was just student/faculty stat checks and no in-battle recruits like old games

>Why do you have to watch Edelgard's optional coronation cutscene (showing she's starting to trust you) but she still provides no real information as to her plans?

Because it's proof that whatever Edelgard did before and does later is for the good of Fodlan.

Also the game makes pretty clear little to no logic was involved when Byleth protects Edelgard other than "they trust her", which makes Rhea lose her shit which in turn vindicates Edel

It's weird that she confides in you enough to personally bring you to her surprise coronation, but later says she didn't expect you to side with her because of your connection to the goddess. Hadn't you already gone Super Saiyan Green by that point?

You will struggle even more in Maddening. Its ruthless.
Just, try it out, and if you think its too much, go into it with ng+ to ease the pain. Revisit a route later with no ng+ is much more bearable, since you alr know the layout and expectation of said route.
Just dont ng+ hard. It trivializes the game

I know everyone else disagrees but BE is still my favorite route. I dunno, I liked all of the characters in that house.
I can't explain why. I just really liked it.

>in turn vindicates Edel
It really shouldn’t though, as byleth trusting edelgard at the moment of the route split is absolutely baffling.

Most normies played BE so you're not alone or anything. Don't let the shitposters get you down, the game isn't some nuanced sociopolitical drama, you just pick which group of students are most endearing and roll with it

Well, there is post game recruit, but its only in BE, and with Lys. Lorenz and Ashe dont really count, since they just “parted way” with you temporarily, and only when you recruited them pre-skip
Im kinda sad we cant rcruit the old-bloods like Felix’s pop too

It’s really not in context of the doubt you have in Rhea at the time as well.

The choice is an emotional one, not a logical one.

Just some people really love to turn up the “fighting” between houses. The game is still comfy to roll with your favorite students. Who know being a teacher can be this fun

How beginner friendly is this? I've heard the red lines are mostly accurate but you shouldn't rely on them. Does everyone but mages need the death blow skill?

It was a silly decision since any logical person wouldn't make either choices and instead go with the choice of "how about we stop jumping to kill each other and instead find out what the fuck is going on?"
Why does Rhea expect you to fucking kill your student without any hesitation or explanation as to why she invaded? Jesus, there are too many decisions and conflicts in this game that are the result of characters just straight-up refusing to fucking communicate.

Oh yeah I forgot about Lysithea, that's one I guess
>sad we can't recruit Felix's pop
This right here, he was a monster on Felix's paralogue and I was looking forward to a Holy Knight but no dice

>doubt you have in Rhea at the time as well.

At the point of the route split there is zero doubt of the crimes edelgard and her associates have committed though. It’s proven. There is no doubt she tried to kill you and your students, there’s no doubt she was involved in remire, no doubt her death knight was kidnapping and killing students, no doubt she was involved with turning students into crest beasts, no doubt she was involved in your father’s death, and there is some actual doubt that she was involved in the western church plot (due to the death knight). At this point, there is actual definitive proof of edelgard lying and conspiring against you and your students.

>Even now, I can always hear them. I am certain I will be hearing them until the day I die. But I will not cover my ears. I will go on living... and their voices will serve as a warning. As a king...and as a wretch who claimed countless lives...I will build a Kingdom where the people can live in peace. I am sure she would laugh and call such talk foolish... But I wish to change this world in my own way
Imagine being forced to kill your sister then her ghost laughs at your plans to improve living conditions

>
...Anonymous
09/23/19(Mon)14:02:36 No.479086001
(You) #
#
It was a silly decision since any logical person wouldn't make either choices and instead go with the choice of "how about we stop jumping to kill each other and instead find out what the fuck is going on?"

user that is basically what Byleth implies but Rhea is so mad she is having none of it. You don’t really have the luxury of a centrist choice in the heat of that moment and have to go with your gut

>Why does Rhea expect you to fucking kill your student without any hesitation or explanation as to why she invaded

Because they have already cornered her and she has teleported away

>there are too many decisions and conflicts resulting from characters not communicating
I completely agree user, but if the game is Japanese, then there's usually no way to avoid this. There's a difference between tragic/dramatic irony and characters going braindead when the plot demands it

Its very beginner friendly with a rewind system, so just jump into hard classic. The red lines are interesting cause the AI targeting will update in real time ie
>2 are targeting Byleth, Dimitri is standing next to him. 1 goes in and block the only slot, so the other target Dimitri instead
>2 are targeting 2 different units. 1 nearly kill Byleth, the remaining one switch aggro to finish off Byleth instead of going for the og target
Deadblow (phys) and Fiendish blow (mag) are great, but not required, at least in hard. Well mages will get fiendish blow anyway

why did no one tell me how wholesome Ignatz supports are?

>Just dont ng+ hard. It trivializes the game
Aight. I think I'll try maddening without NG+ for the next run. The thing is, am I missing something content related without NG+ or is it just "you can do the stuff you did before but easier" (recruiting, teacher level, etc)?

Edelgard personally comes out in FE garb to attempt to explain remote, of course knowing the chances of that happening are next to zero, which is likely what TWSITD intended as they want to prevent her and Byleth from ever cooperating.

The only two things you can even directly link Edelgard to is the bandit attack at the start of the game and egging on Lonato, and the latter seems to have been inevitable. Ch.6 8 and 9 are directly on slitherfags

NG+ is purely that, yeah.
>spend renown to buy supports, prof level, skill levels, etc
>pretty much the only way to max out all the statues
> And you can put mini-crest (with 5% proc rate, lol) onto students too

>oh I'm terribly sorry Lady Edelgard but those people you were releasing had a terrible 'accident'
>don't worry Lady Edelgard, working with the slithers is the right thing to do
>Of course I think LARPing as the FE is a wonderful idea Lady Edelgard
>No need to worry about the shifty things I'm doing Lady Edelgard, just focus on taking down the church
Why do you guys call this asshole based? He's half the reason Edelgard is the cunt she is now. it'd be like if Dedue told Dimitri 'yeah killing them all is a good idea, go on your vengeful killing spree, who cares about Fhirdiad' and fed his delusions.

Attached: FETH_Hubert.png (947x1143, 777K)

You can’t use information from after the route split and act like byleth would have that information. Prior to the timeskip there is a proven connection between the flame emperor and the entirety of all the bad shit that happens pre-timeskip. And for the record, everything involving the death knight is solely on her, it’s her personal soldier.

Funny how half of her pre timeskip supports have everyone telling her that she is a bitch who makes everything about herself

Allright, that clears my doubts. Thanks!

I think with time this will become a more common opinion, I believe he’s largely responsible for how edelgard turned out.

Are we talkin maddening on NG+ that's frustrating? Or maddening on a new file?

Oh and you might want this. Just a list of paralogues and their character requirement to plan things out. Rather minimal spoiler
Have fun user

Attached: 737EACDC-E1B7-4D72-A5E3-41365E8E08BE.png (2150x1360, 1.02M)

Based, fuck route loyalist

The game wants you be suspicious of whether or not Thales or Edelgard are truly working together or only partially in Part 1. It handles this extremely poorly however, with most scenes either taking place without Byleth being present (meaning Byleth should have no reason to know these things) or are just Edelgard claiming insidiously, without evidence, that's she a good guy trust me (but you can't side with me yet fuck you). Once you side with her and 5 years pass they finally fucking elaborate on what her alliance with them actually is but then it gets stupid again when the Agarthans are simultaneously critical to her winning the war (despite never showing up as allied units), but also incompetent morons that let their agents get killed and retaliate by revealing their missile base's location firing at no one important. This game's story isn't complicated at all on paper, but it's delivered so strangely that almost all shitposting about it is just one-route players correcting each other on what's canon or not

no new game + runs are a meme because you can always max everything with the retarded fishing minigame

Even when you dont spend renown the semi-maxed statues at the start boost you quite a bit user, esp the 4x5% exp, plus maybe another 10% if you had that much renown in your 1st run

I love how the game hints at Indech being pretty much male Bernie.

>You can’t use information from after the route split and act like byleth would have that information.

People do the exact same shit regarding Edelgard not knowing the truth behind the Nabeteans regarding GD tbf.

BE pre skip is Edelgard laying it on EXTREMELY THICK that things are more than they appear and not all these actors have aligned goals. Taking that in mind combined with the sketchiness displayed by Rhea concerning you and Jeralt’s apprehension, I’m not saying you would be more likely to take her side I’ve Rhea’s since odds are you wouldn’t, but I can at least see the reasoning.

And she’s not really in any spot to refuse Arundel’s demands if we’re being real, she’s effectively his minion at that point, not his equal. I’d be like your boss asking you for something at work and turning him down

>Felix actually showing concern for Dimitri post-timeskip
He's just a tsundere in the end, isn't he?

Rhea is paranoid an purges anyone who might pose a threat to the church (including anyone somewhat close to deemed threats) regardless of whether or not they actually are a threat.

Lorenz also have a Sacred Weapon Ax hidden in the chest on the lower right hand of the first map of the post time skip arc BTW.

Tales of the Red Canyon is such a fucking hard level. Can't imagine how it'll be on Maddening. Thanks! However, getting all those characters (Lindhardt, Leonie, Hilda, Lorenz (fuck I hate his face so much) and Ferdinand) might be a little hard by now. Oh well, game's meant to be played multiple times either way.

>People do the exact same shit regarding Edelgard not knowing the truth behind the Nabeteans regarding GD tbf.
Because she’s jumps into the biggest conflict in the continents history without even knowing said history, a fair criticism.

>BE pre skip is Edelgard laying it on EXTREMELY THICK that things are more than they appear and not all these actors have aligned goals
At the time the split happens, byleth is simply not given a reason to trust edelgard, who has proven at this point to be actively conspiring against you and your students. The choice makes no sense.

the only thing you really need from statues is the +1 exp from classes because that basically doubles your progress to master them

also getting the statues to the 5% and extra divine pulse level is really easy, anything after that is just a grind

He is a bad influence no doubt, but he does mean well and he becomes pretty chill once he realizes the effect Byleth has on Edelgard once they join her

>it'd be like if Dedue told Dimitri 'yeah killing them all is a good idea, go on your vengeful killing spree, who cares about Fhirdiad' and fed his delusions.

Dedue is still no good influence because even if he disagrees with what Dimitri does he will still follow him and do what he wants, similar to how Catherine is with Rhea

That doesn’t actually happen in the game though, in fact it’s such a non-issue they edelgard had to incite a rebellion to try to make it one. If it was an actual thing happening there would be no need to create the conflict yourself

>Seteth married the female version of his best friend.
>Even comments how Bernie remind him of Indech.
What did he mean by this?

He's the biggest tsundere, the whole boar-bullying thing is because he feels like the real Dimitri is gone and he wants things to go back to the way they were

Yes how did it take you until timeskip to figure that out. He and Dedue are the only people to tell you that Dimitri needs help or he will go insane before the time skip

Tribalism is a hell of a drug

if seteth is supposed to be one of the saints why he looks like he is unaware of the shit that happened with nemesis and the dubsteppers

you have no fucking idea what is happening until rhea tells you

>Because she’s jumps into the biggest conflict in the continents history without even knowing said history, a fair criticism.

Literally nobody else would know that history but Rhea though, how the fuck is that a fair citrique. What reason would she have to doubt the emperor exclusive knowledge she has, that technically isn’t even wrong even if it missed out on a LOT of context

Indech is a stupid sexy turtle, and Seteth really loves Bernie.

Heck even Haneman is likeable slightly autistic and crafty just like Indech, Edelgard was right about one thing, sometimes the crests are to blame.

Oh yeah, other thing. Can you recruit characters from other houses after the timeskip?

because people play one route and then decide to join in on the shitposting immediately

Because he is unaware. He didn't even know Byleth was meant to be an empty vessel for Sothis which is why he got so mad with Rhea when she refused to tell him

>doubt the emperor exclusive knowledge she has
She knows the slitherers exist and specifically exist in the empire

not really, no

>Rhea begins an inquistion against the Western Church after they try to kill her
>they claim they were being manipulated by the Slithers but Rhea's not listening
>students are shocked by her actions
>think the Western Church subplot might eventually reveal they had legitimate grievances before being manipulated
>the Western Church's bishop shows up again trying to kill Rhea while calling the literal Seiros an apostate to the Church of Seiros
>they show up later to ruin Seteth and Flayn's beach vacation while shouting equally absurd religious zealotry
If they wanted that Western Church stuff to make Rhea look bad, they shouldn't have made them so retarded

Why does battle music that doesn't sound like battle music at all make me nut?
youtube.com/watch?v=dY97P4_U69s

All Felix ever seemed to say was that he was a wild bore, not that he would someday actually give enough of a shit to bring him back from the brink. Unless there's an A support or whatever that actually shows Felix saying this, in which case I never got an A support with him pre-timeskip, so how else would I find out?

I honestly really liked Hubert. He seemed faggy and dumb at first but he ended up being one of my favorite characters.
>I've already dedicated my life to Lady Edelgard. To throw my lot in with you is inconceivable.
>But if I had two lives to give... I might devote one of them to you.
>Not as master and servant, but as equal partners.

She isn’t well-intentioned at all, she’s a psychopath with a messiah complex.

Reminder she never once tells anyone about the slitherers, this is a completely selfish act, basically condemning the world if she can’t rule it. That’s the point, that is her character.

I thought he just hated Dimitri period

t. smoothbrain who can't understand a fairly simple line

Oh well. Doesn't matter, I'll tell myself that a completionist route is pretty damn hard without NG+. Again, thank you!

This is relevant to that information how?

Reminder to recruit Bernie in every playthrough so you can protect her smile!

Attached: 6C24DDF0-2C19-4D79-9A43-DBFCE7C03007.jpg (724x1024, 92K)

>If they wanted that Western Church stuff to make Rhea look bad

The thing is I don’t think this is what they wanted. They used the player’s expectations about the big bad evil church as a red herring, while the true conspiracy was something else entirely. Golden Deer specifically is about getting to the bottom of it

>We killed Ferdie, Professor

Attached: EEhS-zWU0AEeuzP.jpg (1536x2048, 300K)

He's very one note

Do the windcaller Paralogue and attack wind caller with Claude Seteth and Byleth.

He wanted the 10 elites and their descendants death and fucked out of Fodlan because he was tired of it's shit, Wilhelm the first knight of Seiros was pretty much the reason the humans were spared.

>slitherers are entrenched in the empire, they can even control the emperor, they’ve been around forever
>imperial sources are reliable

>Chapter 13 BL on Maddening
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This wouldn't even be possible without Annette or Mercedes dying if I hadn't made Ashe a flyer what the fuck were they thinking?

Nope, it's an act. He resents most of the Lions because of their idolizing chivalry, which he believes got his brother killed, but he still wants to protect them all and cherishes their friendship. He uses Dimitri as a scapegoat to prove his notion that some people hide behind honor and chivalry but behave like bloodthirsty animals in battle. In his ending with Dimitri he becomes his right-hand and is more distraught by his death than anyone

>condemning the world if she can't rule it.
I think it's more like she truly does not believe she won't rule it. Both Edelgard and Hubert are surprised to learn Claude had a plan in case he lost their battle when you fight him. I don't think it's too strange to suggest that the thought of her losing in BE is completely alien and impossible to her.

>that line
>"more fighting..."
>"only thorns left on this rose"
>dislikes: herself
>says she'll probably end up on the streets when this is all over
i had to make this woman my wife to save her and i don't regret it

Maddening is meant to be ruthless, user. Maybe too ruthless
>mfw the optimal way to do Miklain’s map is letting that deadbeat dad die asap

Attached: C734E666-00BF-4EB2-BFB0-BB61102F46D1.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

Most people understand the line's intention now, but you cannot deny that localization fucked up its delivery

There is zero proof in the game that they manipulated that information, nor were even aware it existed.

Slitherers controlling the empire from the shadows is a very recent deal, only around the insurrection of the seven/Arundel’s return to the empire after being SLITHER’D did they gain shadow control of the empire

Does Indech have unique dialogue against Bernie?

if your units are dying try to use impregnable wall, that gambit that reduces all damage to 1, i did that in the gronder field rematch where you get ambush spawns from behind where you start

I let her burn in every playthrough.

>losing in BE is completely alien and impossible to her
I’m talking about the routes where she does lose and does not tell anyone. Hubert does.

All the slither related stuffs has to be kept a secret tho, else those fucks would smell that Edelgard is betraying them by revealing them to the public, thus ruining their disguise. Extra important in Thales’s case
Even the attack on Arianrhod was a secret, and Thales couldnt accuse her of betraying them, just nuke the place as a warning instead

I'm all for difficultly if it's fair but it would actually be impossible for either to survive if you don't have a flyer to bail them out thanks to the brawler and assassin moving towards them which didn't happen on hard.

Ah shit, I'm not looking forward to that map. My Ashe is fairly weak too.

>implying she's sad when their entire support is hating Ferdinand until they reach A

>Gilbert hugs the walls attracting all the enemies
Yeah fuck that guy

>There is zero proof in the game that they manipulated that information
Given what we know of Wilhelm, it’s really likely he was slitherer’d.

No preparation screen for chapter 13 so I can't switch battalions

Because he was willing to go along with Rhea’s bullshit, which Edelgard resents him for.

Breaking it down to the core in a vacuum, wanting humanity to be free to make its own decisions and not controlled from behind the scenes by some alien dragon is not all too controversial of an opinion.

Rhea’s actions were action pretty measured after the fallout with nemesis, they still had consequences though and they bubble up into what happens in the game proper, and she has to live with that

Why is edelgard with trust issues and a hatred of nobility suddenly trusting nobles

Surely Rhea would have noticed if her fuckbuddy was slither'd

>difficulty is called Maddening
>"what the fuck were they thinking?"
It's almost like they went mad or something.

remember that the archers are the ones that draw everyone aggro, if you get to kill them without being in enemy range at the end of the turn you are good

Their relationship isn't healthy at all, but people are suckers for bossy girl + brooding subordinate pairing so whatever. People that claim he's a brilliant mastermind are also ignoring his multiple miscalculations and ideological tunnel vision. It's difficult to call anyone in this game smart, even Claude "The Schemer" never really turns the tables on anyone. He's more interesting than just a copy of Dedue/Hilda though

How much of a nightmare will Infernal be?

Why? They were separated after the formation of the empire and the church, half a continent away

She’s trusting her literal direct descendants, and the only people on the planet who could prove that information wrong are two people she doesn’t trust farther than she could throw them in Rhea and Thales.

Thales knows the truth albeit he’s biased ofc. Why would he give a fuck about another biased retelling of that information

I haven't finished her route, but I'd think that was more ptsd than induced mind control. If they could easily control people with magic/science they'd have made Lysithea into their nuke instead of giving her back to her parents.

Because if Wilhelm was in-fact a slither, wouldn't that make his descendants slithers?

Why would she distrust her dad when it’s clear he’s one of the few people she likes anaon

>She’s trusting her literal direct descendants
......Why? Why are they immune to being power hungry or incompetent like other nobles she hates so much.

A proper lunatic mode where eveerything will be out for blood.

I highly doubt that seeing as Slitherfags are still recovering from being BTFO by Sothis at this point

He was replaced, not one the whole time

Why would he lie then? We know he was good friends with Seiros and he knows she saved them.

Nope.

So what they just left his children alone? I don't buy it.

Honestly my guess is that over the course of a thousand years the oral lore got distorted like a lot of folklore does.

with how they balanced Maddening as the “play as optimally as possible” difficulty, i guess Infernal will be the “new enemies layout with bullshit skills” mode ie flyer/calvary in chapter 3

>So what they just left his children alone
........user

We're talking about Wilhelm here, not Ionius IX.

Not him, but don't try to rationalize the Slithers' behavior, they're retarded. They had 1000 years to develop a plan to kill Rhea and the only one that succeeds is a volatile teenager who kills them immediately after. Nevermind that they never once use their nukes on a relevant target other than a suicide gambit and they Nemesis and the Ten Elites chilling in the basement doing nothing

There's distorted and there's turning into slither fanfiction.
How do you go from
>Nemesis was evil, church was our dragon friend
to
>Nemesis was THE SHIT, church is controlled by crazy reptilians

They realized how much of a chad Nemesis is.

100 KB JPG
>Nemesis kills her mother
>Nemesis then uses the bones of her mother to kill everyone in Zanado, and then to turn use her people’s remains to be turned into weapons like her mother.
>Aside from the four saints she’s the sole survivor of the red canyon.
>Does a Dragon blood pact with a defector of Nemesis who shows he is a just and righteous ruler and loyal to her cause.
>Can’t help but see William as her own son like other Dragons do when they share your blood
>Proceed to make multiple dragon blood pacts in mass slowly to litetaly make a army and community of priests and monks to all share your blood.
>Make Gareg Mach a Zanado 2.0 surrounded by all your Dragon blood children.
Honestly Rhea is a Blood whore. Random mercenary (complete stranger) like Jeralt saves her life and what does she do? Blood transfusion and make semi-immortal. Considering how those with Major Crests of Seiros turn into giant white Wyverns, and in recent FE games you have King Garon turn into a dragon and Chrom performing the awakening ritual to become Naga’s true son... it makes me think that Rhea coped with the loss of her people and mother via replacement gold fish, and made a bunch of pseudo-Maneketes; rather than settling on having one Blue-haired King to start a dynasty for her.

Seeing Edelgard who in her eyes is practically her own descendant probably added to her insanity when your “flesh and blood” betrays her, THEN the vessel of her own mother does the same. I can’t really blame her at that point.

Attached: 43853E2F-577D-4B57-8A1D-CAE0DB5971B1.jpg (854x1024, 100K)

>they Nemesis and the Ten Elites chilling in the basement doing nothing
I can understand keeping Unga, King of the Bunga, Primogenitor of the Grugs under wraps since that guy could ruin their entire organization and take over the world all by himself. But yeah you'd think they would try to use the Ten Elites or something.

Dude Wilhelm died before reaching nemesis his first born with the crest succeeded him.

Rhea didn't massacre the elites descendants because Wilhelm was her most trusted ally.

Probably distorted on purpose though, they sure have the means to do so

the one time they used it, it failed spectacularly and created a thousand years hellscape. they just dont want to rule over a post-apocalypse world
well they could just nuke a ring around Garreg Mach to cut Rhea off the world, but then she could fly, and firing so many nuke would reveal their hiding hole, so..

user have you read medieval folklore. This wouldn’t even crack the top 5 in ridiculousness.

There easily could have been a bad apple in the emperor’s that didn’t like how they came out looking so they altered the story to make themselves feel better and it was a domino effect. The core of the information is still fundamentally correct though and that’s what drives Edelgard

>Infernal
God damn I hate playing videogames with DLC waves on. I already feel cheated out by having first played on Hard.

The Slithers played the storytellers God Shattering Star and they changed their opinion of him

What would Edelgard do if she found out that Rhea is her great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother?

>The core of the information is still fundamentally correct though and that’s what drives Edelgard
Rhea being a dragon? Sure.
Her being evil? Nope.
Nemesis being the good guy? Nope.
Edelgard being justified in her war against the church in any way, shape or form? Nope.

[epic Latin opera intensifies]

Attached: 535815D6-39B8-4BA8-958F-7C5C40BFE691.jpg (1024x637, 41K)

How can non-grugs even compete?

What did they do with the real Monica and Cornelia?

it was mostly because the game was delayed multiple times so they cant finish those stuffs in-time, and has to add them as free updates later
and tb h running a hard run 1st is recommended in this game, else you will be overwhelmed by the new mechanics

Try working on supports that aren't available in other routes. Casual normal is a good idea to build the events library. Too bad the music library will be incomplete without amiibo.

Better question what would Rhea do, if she found out what the Agarthans and the 7 Adrestian noble families did to Edelgard?

Attached: E7FAB2AA-9A4E-4FC0-8B45-8F1F24E89646.jpg (1000x1558, 214K)

Just lure her out of the monastery and blast her, ezpz. She can't facetank them without getting critically injured and she knew they were coming that time. There's even a paralogue where she leaves the monastery to fight the Western Church, just have a moleman tracking her like Tomas and nuke her from orbit first chance you get. Easier than playing 4D chess with Edelgard, who only wins because of a wild card in Byleth. This is ignoring that they actually capture Rhea 3/4 of the time and seemingly do nothing with her, maybe they were draining her blood powers who knows

By not giving Tutorial bandits mother fucking swords.

They were slithered in the dark

>Her being evil? Nope.

Purposefully manipulating humanity for her own selfish reasons, no matter how harmless or benevolent they think they’re being, can easily be interpreted as evil, come on now. Even Rhea’s not denying that

>You'll never be a moleman raping loligard's cunny raw in the basement
bros...

At least use their Dark Relic weapons, I don't even know how they made that shit without extra dragon bones

Experiments. Don’t want to waste precious research material.

>Unga the First Bunga is the natural result of giving a chapter 1 bandit a sword

Attached: 1499199769353.png (383x447, 263K)

My main problem is whether they're going to make house related content and I'll have to play as a house I've already played all over again or some stuff. I like the way this game implements multiple playthroughs, but I wouldn't go back to a house I've already played.

turned them into crest beasts for efficiency
human are just savage pigs to them. you wont commit zoophilia, will you?

It's shady as fuck, but not outright evil.
She never really acts to fuck over the continent or its people either, despite having way too many reasons to do.
If this was a normal FE, Rhea would be the bloodthirsty dragon actually manipulating people into nuking the continent.

Considering Rhea steps down from being archbishop in every single route/ending because she realizes she is unfit to rule yeah,i'd say war against her was justified.

what if the point of the steal skill if most of the shit that you can steal is meaningless, atleast let us steal weapons, thiefs and assasins are already as usless as they are

>tfw apprehensive to play any modern game on release because they add so much stuff later that demands a new playthrough
Online updates are a blessing and a curse

Edelgard steps down as emperor I guess it’s justified the empire should be destroyed what is this autism

What can she do really?

Against HER, not against the church, not against the rest of the continent.
Rhea had been wanting to step down for years already, there was no reason for a full on religious persecution against people who legit do nothing bad at all and are objectively helping people.

>Stealing the sword of Seiros from Edelgard
The only time you can actually use it.

It’s actually really retarded that edelgard never considers that Rhea might have reasons for doing shady things, when she herself does even worse shit for “the greater good” it’s almost like she’s the villain

I'll just hold out of playing the last NG+ route I do for all the DLC to come out and that's it, I think.

steal is super useful early game as a ring collector, esp in maddening.
my Petra just stole every rings she could, esp in the 3 houses fight
and iirc some of the late game enemies has quite annoying shields too, like Nader flying eff nulling shield

>It's shady as fuck, but not outright evil.

So you’re agreeing with me then, because it is absolutely shady enough for someone to interpret it to be evil, which is what Edelgard does.

We’re biased since we have an omnipresent view of the story line and know the truths revealed in GD but I don’t think it’s a stretch at all for someone to see it that way who doesn’t have that knowledge

She pretty much saved Wilhelm precious capital by negotiating with Loog the king of lions into splitting the territories, Rhea really loves Enbarr.

its a blessing for FE tho, since the series thrive on replay value anyway
hell people are still playing randomized run and whatsnot of older FE

Yeah dude,nobody is gonna defend the archbishop of Fodlan's religion from being killed.Are you retarded?
Wot.Rhea steps down because she realizes she is not fit to rule the church,because she actually was.What is so hard to comprehend?

She’s the Pope. She would either call and commission an Inquisition or outright declare a Crusade to rescues the royal family.

>stretch at all for someone to see it that way who doesn’t have that knowledge
The thing is though, that the church is so not-bad, that edelgard and her allies have to incite a violent rebellion for the purpose of making the church put it down in order to make the church look bad. If you yourself have to force your “enemy” to look bad, it SHOULD bring into question how bad they really are