Is it good?

is it good?

Attached: file.png (616x353, 495K)

Yes very good
Although there are some annoying aspects about it but I think how fun the combat is makes it easy to look over the annoying parts

as soon as the Monster Hunter craze dies down, I'm going right back to playing Dragon's Dogma.

Very good by the way.

No, overrated by weebs, the actual environment is dogshit, and the enemies very limited. You'll get bored after fighting your 239923293 chimera.

WOLVES

I only watched some videos but the combat looks like budget monster hunter
also companion system looks annoying as fuck and you have to open the inventory to use potions

Yes, it’s great.

'Tis weak to FIRE.

i tried it but i just couldnt get into it. Its worth a torrent tho. i think DD2 will fix what i didnt like about the game. Also dont expect a good story its really shit the only thing that the game has going for it is its combat but thats not a bad thing

it's ok, massively overrated on this board for some odd reason.

World is pretty lifeless and boring, combat is just OK, plot is pretty standard RPG shit, really not much exploration to be done, little immersion. It's just good, nothing more nothing less

>you have to open the inventory to use potions
Not really, that was changed.

The story is actually a lot more complicated than it seems on the surface.

this user knows

God Mystic Knight is ruined by having so many buffs that take forever to cast and last so short.

Attached: 1541144082436.png (1364x766, 788K)

idk being the chosen one and having your heart stolen from a dragon that you have to go kill seems pretty bland to me

I think there are mods

Dragon's Dogma is a neat experiment but it's barely above a tech demo.

Also, Monster Hunter combat is only good when fighting big enemies. Fighting smaller enemies in DD is braindead as fuck.

In reality the story is about the cycle of eternal return

if you like jrpgs it's great
if you only like wrpgs it's bad

could you explain how? I might just be retarded and missed that plot point

Attached: 267bd26b2d98b23a2cfc7407e0de92ca0b8dae41_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

>snobby blonde golddiggers
What is it about this archetype that's so appealing to me?
But yes, Dragon's Dogma is good. It just has a very slow beginning and some janky parts.

Attached: __arisen_madeleine_and_pawn_dragon_s_dogma_drawn_by_yakibuta_shimapow__8133e4363b15f608d25c48772690d (1200x924, 1.7M)

wrong

It's right in your face. Did you even complete the game? I suspect you didn't get very far.

It's a fucking flawed masterwork. Capcom tried to strip the SOUL out but it's still all there.

It's great
but you've gotta get over the first hump, it starts out with you being a bit weak and things only really pick up after you've killed your first full health cyclops (or equivalent)

>"save our kingdom from the dragon"
>standard RPG shit
Confirmed for not playing the game. It's actually refreshing how simple the story is since it's almost ye olde tale-ish and then it throws a loop ball at you with the ending.

No. God no. Do yourself a favor and just get Monster Hunter World instead.

It's full of woofs.

Basically Grigori turning you into an arisen is part of a divine cycle. You can fulfill the cycle, end the cycle, become a new agent of the cycle, it all depends on the ending you get.

No, don't fall for it like I did

>you can end the cycle
>he doesn't know
Savan pulls the Godsword out of his chest for a reason, user. Thinking you can end the cycle is an illusion of control

>play mhw
>gpu at 68cº
>cpu at 82cº
use the fucking gpu you fucking nigger game

any game that forces companions or mounts are bad.

Turn your graphic settings up

You can play the game solo and there's even an augment for this, dumbass

it's at max with the hd texture pack

Attached: 364AFEF7-3DCD-41DC-803F-C904AC8E3DD1.jpg (739x415, 26K)

It doesn't force you to use companions, dipshit, you can play without any pawns

That's what I liked about the monsters in the main world. They were so classic looking and fit in so well.

That's just a theory.

The closest we get to a Berserk rpg.

Attached: Eclipse1.jpg (863x963, 644K)

It's extremely unique and the things it does uniquely it does well.
The things it has that other games have, are pretty weak.
Shit story, barren open world (still fun to explore for the sake of combat but there's little reward and no real secrets), and too easy to get overleveled and steamroll everything.

All that said I fucking adore this game.

Flawed but interesting.

It is an average game with both high points and low points that had a god tier plot twist. That's it, that's why people like or hate it.
If you can stomach the game to the plot twist it will never leave you, If you can't it will just be a mediocre open world

Bitterblack isle is good. The rest of the game is a bit too easy and not enough stuff to do.

Dragon's Dogma is about the end-game. The campaign and main world itself is fine, nothing really wrong with it. Was fun to explore. But The end-game has a lot going on. Fun gear progression, tough monsters and bosses. Doing BBI runs was a great time.

Exactly this. It's stealth weebshit.

>Stealth

Attached: 1547921401786.jpg (419x610, 39K)

You didnt actually finish the game, did you?

Why are people saying Dragon's Dogma is similar to Monster Hunter now?
I loved DD but when I tried to play MHW I just couldn't get into it, they're completely different

Attached: 1543912952965.jpg (1273x1273, 651K)

Big monsters, Capcom, and Daimon. They really shouldn't be compared.

It's really fun for a little while but annoying once you noticed the shortcomings.

It is very very good but can be very annoying. In my experience, you get very sick of running around from place to place doing quests as they often have you making long trips.You get the portcrystals but as a new player you won't know the best places to put them or anything.

The gameplay is really fun, you can have a lot of abilities depending on your class. The pawn AI isn't the best but it is customizable to an extent and there are good settings for each class. You can combo your class with the pawn classes and do some cool shit. A lot of the game is post-game content like DLC and leveling up all the classes.

Great combat, dungeons, and gameplay systems.

The quest are boring, the world is mediocre and the story only gets interesting near the end.

Attached: 1544714079258.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Yeah

based yeahposter

>You have to finish the game to enjoy the story
>It's only 60 hours until it gets good bro
lol

Way better than skyrim.
It has a real combat system.

>m-muh story

What else is going to give you that push to finish your 30 min jog across the map?

>Itsuno said he had to choose between DMC5 and DD2
>DDO gets killed on the same year DMC5 got released
Bros, does that mean...?

Attached: 1544584206898.gif (225x300, 247K)

I wanna rape this bitch so bad

Dragon's Dogma is Itsuno's dream RPG that he has been dreaming about since high school. The game was originally supposed to be much longer and more fleshed out, there is absolutly no way that he won't make DD2 at some point in the future.

I really do hope he develops it with next gen in mind. DD is one of those games that would benefit tremendously from extra time and resources.