Will he be fun?

Will he be fun?

Attached: ARE YOU OKAY.jpg (1680x1050, 225K)

Most likely not. He's just going to be Ryu with some different special inputs.

>He's just going to be Ryu
stopped reading there

You've never played a fighting game have you?

Considering the most fun character out of a Fighters Pass that has a teenager with a gun and a stand, and a hodgepodge of sword users plus RNG, is a fucking bear, I'm not too sure. What new things would he bring to Smash?Coming from an outsider to his series, never played Fatal Fury.

How yhr fuck do you think the most basic bitch boring piece of shit to be in the fifhters pass so far is more fun than Hero.

No

Yes

I just hope his gimmick isn't the same as Ken and Ryu.

No. Smash's engine is inherently not fun, so no character can be fun in it.

>input gimmick
I doubt it. You'll have an issue with a couple moves
>what's the input for Burn Knuckle?
>now what's the input for Crack Shot, at least the one standardized by Fatal Fury 3 and KoF96?
>both are backwards quarter-circle
So this won't work for him. Same issue would arise for the Power Dunk and Rising Tackle depending on what games Sakurai uses as the primary basis for Terry (they're both forwards dragon-punch inputs in KoF 96-98). I could maybe see him getting the input gimmick for pulling off a Desperation Move however (and I do feel like the DM is a guaranteed gimmick for his moveset).

I like the way Ryu and Ken were handled so he'll probably be fun.

he's got a projectile that goes along the ground, which should make it easy to get past anyone shielding or blocking high, which is the norm for the game.

I know it's taken from an existing crossover but I feel like Terry's gimmick should be picking from the S N K Grooves before the start of the fight.

this, joker and banjo are boring as fuck

it'll be max mode

Every single newcomer in this game except Incineroar is fun, so probably.
You're a retard. And even if this was true he'd be fun. Ryu and Ken are the most enjoyable characters in the game by far.

As long as he's more mobile than the Street Fighters (i.e. has more air acceleration), I don't see why not

Attached: 1540521860600.gif (384x239, 116K)

retarded zoomer

Attached: 1530375668995.png (632x641, 244K)

If I can spike with power dunk then yes, probably

Attached: terrys4.gif (215x182, 75K)

If you're not familiar with his games, I recommend trying Fatal Fury 3 and Garou: Mark of the Wolves. They're amazing fighting games and control like a dream.

I can already feel it. Yeah he is.

>he can't into incineroar
>one of the most fun characters to use