When did you first realize that the jews were right and that goy are actually animals and therefore don't deserve to be...

When did you first realize that the jews were right and that goy are actually animals and therefore don't deserve to be treated like humans?
Pic related for me.

Attached: lol1.png (1626x759, 959K)

>I hate video games
Amazing

>da jooooz

>nintendo
>jews

>I will gladly spend $60 for a game I can buy from the virtual console for $3 or emulate for free on my phone

Pick 2

>I'll glady keep posting how mad I am that other people are spending money I don't have

Nintendo are pretty jewish

You can't. A shitty GBA game isn't a switch game.

Chinks and nips mightaswell be asian jews

>don’t have
Yep, if you don’t spend 10,000 on ha ha shit you are just poor lol

>10,000
Its 60 and the console is 200 now

You can buy it on virtual console on 3DS, Wiiu or emulate it on your phone.

>are
the average intelligence of a /pol/tard

>I ONLY SPENT 60 FOR A GAME I COULD GET FOR $3

People aren't buying the new one to play the old one you retard

Stop moving the goalpost faggot

The “new one” is the same as the old one but with a worse art style.

I’m not stupid goy.

WEVE GIVEN EVERYTHING WE CAN
THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN

your subjective opinion

Yeah, everything is subjective so you aren’t allowed to insult modern BioWare fans

>Bioware

You see that user? The goalpost is on wheels now to move faster!

It's expensive, it's popular, and it's selling. I would prefer it to be $20-30 cheaper, but I guess if it sells it sells.

Attached: linkle_inquisitive.webm (480x700, 3M)

>reading comprehension
Consumers ARE bovine

no consumers are Humans.

>mama mama look a didda good inglaise on the forum the ESL teacher willa be so prouda of a me

seething

Anti-Semitic post

>ackchyually it's not goyim it's gaijin

Link's Awakening is neither shitty nor a GBA game you dumb fucking zoomer. It's also not a Switch game, that's like saying Wind Waker is a Wii U game because WWHD is on Wii U (even then, WWHD changed more shit about WW than LA Switch did about LA)

That’s not a goalpost moving you retard. Holy shit you are just spouting shit randomly to see what sticks,

SUBJECTIVE GUYS
ITS A SUBJECTIVE OPINION THAT SHIT TASTES BAD

considering there are literal scat fetishists, yes.

Sorry gonna play the new game and not your shitty ass game from 93

>GBA
funny watching zoomers out themselves every time

It’s the same game except you are giving extra money to the kikes for no reason.

>fastest selling 2019 switch game in the UK
wow thats a whole lot of nothing

So it has the same sounds, effects, coding, graphics etc?

Link's Awakening is one of the best games ever you can go fuck yourself OP.
Ballad of the wind fish is great too

UK is full of muslims who are known paypig retards who spend ungodly amounts of money of dumb bullshit.

so is every new zelda game going to create endless shitposting from anally devastated spergs? first botw now the la remake, this is quite remarkable

No, all of them are worse in the remake. But it does have the exact same layout, gameplay and level design, making it the same game, just smeared with shit.

just wait until BOTW 2

>new
Link's Awakening is nearly 30 years old.

are you actually retarded?

don't be autistic

>don't be autistic
>are you actually retarded?
Why on earth would you ever expect anyone to not be retarded on here?

Attached: Where do you think we are.jpg (510x755, 122K)

also that wasn't a "pretending to be retared" thing I'm just pointing out that Yea Forums is nothing but people being autistic

If it’s one of the best games ever why don’t you already own the better and cheaper GBA version you stupid zoomer?

Attached: uwotm8.png (1177x1921, 308K)

>it’s not old because it got a graphics update

oh you are doubling down

I do own it you fucking retard, it came out the year I was born and as I said it's one of my favorite games ever.
>GBA version
oh nevermind you're just a retard

>Worse
I think they're better. Why do you think I want to play a worse version?

I'm not even that user but you are a retard. Would you consider Spyro a new game then?

>why don’t you already own the better and cheaper GBA version you stupid zoomer?
why do shitposters not even look up basic facts about the game sthey shitpost over? it's embarassing

the spyro remakes? yes you fucking retard

>Doesn't know there is a GBA version
>Buys a game he already owns again
Lol
This. I love the new numale graphics

>>Doesn't know there is a GBA version

Attached: retard.png (211x244, 73K)

The jews are just sheep for the global superpowers, who are just sheep for the 0.001% living in absolute lavish in some obscure undetectable no-man's land that's been furnished to their desire.

This. Did you hear about this new game called Age of Empires? It got an HD mod sold as a full game so now it's a new game.
Did you hear about this other new game called Halo reach? It's coming on on steam.

Halo reach is a straight port you seething faggot

It has new graphical features you stupid jew

are those "graphical features" completely new models and graphics?
No, you absolute retard.

why are you responding to someone who's just shitposting

There's no GBA version you dumb fucking zoomer. There's a GB, GBC and Switch version, that's it. Now go eat your tide pods

I am bored

Imagine actually thinking the right looks better than the left and paying $60 for that graphical "upgrade".

Attached: lol kids.png (1234x496, 1.67M)

Who are themselves just sheep for the forgotten old ones who will one day peel back the wool which covers our eyes from the truth beyond

Attached: 2.jpg (420x600, 47K)

>He got called out on his retardation and didn't even attempt to cover for it and is now literally doing "duck season/rabbit season"
you know what, that's actually almost funny
usually you retards at least sort of try to cover up when you're wrong but nope you just went head on into the idiocy
i'm almost proud of how shamelessly stupid you are

>N-No it only counts when it's some arbitrary shit
So I guess the GTA port was also a new game then?
Holy shit zoomers are fucking stupid.
>H-He is just shitposting goy

could you try to get a blurrier fucking picture?

Not a fan of you talking about Jews like that and I think you're just trying to poison the well and make people who hate Link's Awakening remake look bad.

of course he could, if he didn't get a 144p image from a youtube stream then that'd ruin his argument

The GTA port doesn't have new graphics YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

There's no GBA version of LA you fucking retard.

I bet you are a retard that payed $60 for a gameboy port

Yeah, no consumer is a human
What I said

>thread is literally 1 guy yelling at herself

There is no GBA version of LA, as you previously said was the case.

>Download Link's Awakening NSP from DarkUmbra
>Install using Tinfoil
Heh, nothin personnel, kid

Attached: 6544674545457.jpg (750x745, 540K)

HOLY FUCK YOU DISCOVERED ALIENS?!

Yes it does. Holy shit you are a retard. GTA ps4 vs ps3 did
You wasted $60 like a fucking retard.

A ton of people bought these to play ports from consoles they never owned. They will make a fortune porting wii and Wii U games.

Only right answer. All the goys in this thread defending their $60 purchase of a port of a $3 game should just die

>Yes it does. Holy shit you are a retard. GTA ps4 vs ps3 did
there is no point in talking to you, you are obviously a shitposter.
If you seriously think this then you need to kys asap.
>he thinks I buy games
lmao

But you can literally emulate the game on your phone and wiiu games aren't 26 year old and retailed for half the price it is currently being sold for.

>GTA for ps4 didn't have different graphics than GTA for ps3
Are you literally retarded or only pretending to be?

touch screen controls for a game not made for it is garbage.

Why are you repeating questions I used?
I guess a retard can't think for himself.

Imagine if people defended Christianity like this it would be weird as fuck.

>Doesn't know you can use a controller with a phone

This. GTA 5 for ps4 is a new game and not just a port goy

Retard is still seething huh?
Have chex

>Why yes I do give megacorporations money so I can buy the same game I already bought 30 years ago but for twice the price I paid for it originally
>W-What Crash was only $40 for 3 remakes with actual good graphics? They should have charged $200 for it and made the graphics look worse!

Attached: sddefault[1].jpg (640x480, 84K)

That's stupid as fuck.

t globalwarmingstation owner

No it isn't you stupid underage retard. You can emulate games up to N64 and even ps2 games using a phone and a controller. But I bet you are one of those retards that wanted to spend $100 for an NES emulator "Classic"

Yeah man I wanna carry a fucking N64 controller out with me when I'm out and about and play that way. Fucking retard.

Get a Wii and emulate like a normal person you phone zoomer

>he downloads youtube thumbnails

Holy shit you are a stupid Zoomer to think emulation is stupid.

>N64 controller
Holy shit you are a double retard. You
>B-Buy a nintendo console, s-stop emulating!

>not a jew
You're goyim too, goy

>Literally can't even fucking read

There aren't people blaming Christians for everything, there wasn't a Christian holocaust, and people don't say people are Christians if they are Athiests just because their parents are Christians.
I wouldn't have even said anything but I hate the Link's Awakening remake and I don't want people making those who logically hate it look bad.
Also I was being semi-ironic, shitposting, trolling, whatever I don't even know what I really mean at this point. Even this reply is intentionally more serious for a Yea Forums post for the sake of irony.

oh yeah that looks great and will totaly fit on anybody pocket

>Carries a switch with him but can't be bothered to carry a much smaller controller
Zoomers everyone

>B-Buy a wii and give nintendo money, don't emulate on your phone or computer!
3rd party controllers exist you idiot. They are smaller than Switches are.

>likes touch screen gaming and cannot think of emulating without a phone
>calls others zoomers
lmao

oh yeah that looks great
i can totaly go outside using this whitout looking like a dork

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 811K)

Source faggot... Plz?

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x243, 491K)

why is everyone so mad about this?

Attached: smill with.png (680x680, 229K)

>computer
Nah nigga you keep just saying phone.

>there wasn’t a Christian holocaust
>people aren’t always blaming christians for everything
Ok buddy retard.

Christianity isn't a race

Actual Jew here and I agree the link’s awakening remake price tag is a robbery, the little mix and match dungeon maker isn’t nearly enough to justify selling a decade plus old game for $60, link’s awakening doesn’t have $60 worth of content

stop being cristophobic user

Christians suck so nah Im good

Neither are Jews

They were bred away long ago, all that exist now is wewuzzers

Because it's video games and you can't be having that kind of nonsense on this board.

Hi, I am a huge fucking retard. Please rape my face

>he's only just now realized that normalfags are cattle

Because Eric spent months whining about this game hoping to decrease sales and then it sold well. It's also crushing his delusions that he can decrease Pokemon sales.

I bet you wouldn't mind it if you were profiting from it

Stop crying about the artstyle you fucking baby, the game came out like 30 years ago. It needed a remake more than most games that get one.

As a Jew, I am grateful that people are really this.. lazy. They have absolutely no ambition, they just consume. They’re consumers, they don’t create anything, they just work basic robotic tasks for cheap wages and spend what little money they have on meaningless, vapid entertainment. They are the perfect caddle, they are unironic sheep, and they’re so easy to profit off of for this reason. Playing the investment market is so easy because of how predictable and basic consumers are, so me and a whole bunch of other people with money bet on them and I get away with a profit. It’s fantastic, thank you subhumans, I’m grateful for your existence, cuz otherwise life wouldn’t be so easy for me. It makes me appreciate the things I actually like, too, because I know unlike those I take advantage of, I pursue hobbies and media that challenge me, even in the realm of video games. A minority of people may play those games that I like, sure, but I am grateful that I will never be a dumb subhuman who plays games made for children on a vapid basis predicted by any sociologist such as nostalgia, brand loyalty, etc.

>Christians suck jews rock.

Yet they made it look like shit

Retard

This, just consume product

Who cares, they didn't make it for you.

Retards are buying a 30 year old game for $60 meaning other companies will do the same.

You seem unable to take the hint.

>needed a remake
I can hear the handrubbing from here

>owns a switch but worries about looking like a dork
Lol

They made it for cucks and now every game is being made for cucks. Sorry I’m mad that another franchise gets ruined to appeal to these beta males

Which is a huge upgrade from the original, which looked like bloody diarrhea btw

>these beta males
Like you? Zelda, and video games in general, were always for retarded beta losers.

Attached: .(You)..jpg (480x360, 15K)

>own a switch
making lots of assumptions there mate

This says practically nothing, the britbongs never cared much about Nintendo.

>when you tell the speedboat to sink but it doesn't

>who cares about art style, muh phone game tier graphics definitely worth $60

False. Doom was for alphas

Attached: 1568052437142.jpg (1462x2046, 213K)

>when you tell retards to stop eating shit but they keep eating

You're right. The remake should be $120

Except I think the ps4 is shit. Sorry user.

This. What was Activision doing selling Spyro Reignited Trilogy for $40? It should have been $200 and the good boys would have bought it anyway.

>he actually wants to play clunky gameboy games in 20 fucking 19
I literally can not understand you fucking people, why would you ever be mad about a remake unless it fucked the story like pokemon ORAS? It's literally just making the game better in every way.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Are by any chance a game journalist?

Attached: 0C05FEDE-E873-4FB0-B9C2-BA1C95483108.jpg (600x600, 54K)

PS4, PC

they both dont have games

>it fucked the story like pokemon ORAS?
Who the fuck cares about the story in a pokemon game, especially one from before Gamefreak started pretending to give a shit?

>it's too expensive! nobody will buy it!
top LEL (Loving Every Laugh)

>everyone's an idiot except for me

This but also ironically

All that shows is how retarded consolefags are

Stopped having respect for the gaming community years ago.

Attached: maxresdefault(28).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

The Legend of Zelda: Gaussian Blur

>2019 Switch game
Bad year, eh, Switch owners?

people always get mad for no reason, and Yea Forums especially when something is too popular

Attached: 1559387194024.jpg (780x1174, 69K)

what an autistic little larp christ

Wouldn't the fact that people can have differing opinions prove they aren't animals

Doom was made by a literal autist

That’s why it’s so good