Attached: 6445454.jpg (282x311, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>windows 10 default wallpaper
Oh no

great exclusivities and seethe from steamdrones

REPORT BOT THREADS

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Welcome to the winning side son
Why resist china? They are gonna be number one any day now anyway

china has already stolen your identity

What a moron.
This wanker already paid for our games!

Attached: 1567784354705.png (739x612, 479K)

what is poop?

I honestly don’t care for epic. Never cared for fortnite. Never made one because I don’t want to have multiple launchers.
Other than the claims that it was spyware (that I’m not even sure it was true or not) I never really viewed it in a negative light. Except that the fact that it still doesn’t have a shopping cart, that shit is retarded.
I just don’t want multiple launchers running on my pc.

epic gaming moments, add me on Microsoft live and we'll play Roblox together

100 points have been deposited to your Social Score credit.

>forcing threads daily
>I like it guys I swear!

Who are you trying to fool? You like it? Good, go play your games. Why are you here talking about a launcher like it was a video game? And a shitty one at that. I can get it too, but I don't want it. Get lost.

Some Epic Games

ask your local poop dealer

>what am I in for?

A bunch of great Batman games for free. Hope you enjoy!

Yeah i just got them I'm enjoying Arkham asylum. I never really paid attention to why Yea Forums doesn't like epic store but I guess it doesn't matter to me that much. Something about Chinese? Please someone explain though I am genuinely curious now, also I'm not paid nor a shill

>What am I in for?
Chink spyware in exchange for games you could've already got for free.

Attached: 1547728744020.jpg (298x877, 54K)

I’m the guy you replied to, I genuinely have no idea what they are talking about. I just know they have a bunch of free games on there and nothing bad has happened yet so I see nothing wrong. But yeah it’s something to do with Chinese hackers stealing your data but that’s all I know.

i bet you use discord

and the new EGS exclusive Arkham game soon!

This, chink isn't being bribed enough to actually touch the windows 10 bot net so he runs a VM on his pirated win7.

lots of winning and making money.

Attached: 1543141343565.jpg (550x627, 45K)

I don't, only zoomer, furries and trannies use Discord.

Are the claims of it being spyware even true? That’s literally the only reason I don’t even use it.

Having to deal with everything wrong with it combined with everything wrong with steam combined with everything wrong with origin eventually.
The deeper you let the cock go in your ass, the deeper it will go, and it will try to push even deeper.

There’s another one coming out soon? When they say EGS exclusive does that mean it’s not coming to console?

GEARS 5: CRACKED
WE ARE COMING FOR YOU NEXT BORDERTRANNYS

>Are the claims of it being spyware even true?
Yes.

Can someone show the webm/jpg of the files accessed and uploaded?

There is no such thing as free on the internet.
There are gigantic megacorporations with zero marketing because all they do is to buy and sell data from other corporations, and everything "free" and even things that aren't like Windows 10 are basically designed to steal and sell your data.
The difference with EGS is that they sell your data to china as well and are trying some new nasty anti-consumer moves such as paying for game exclusivity that will eventually get copied by the other digital stores and make everything worse.

I just got a pc. How do I skip launchers altogether?

China can't be the winning side, they are far too h*mogenous. But we'll show them the power of diversity...

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY

cancer

I use steam and epic games.
What does that make me?

Attached: 1567718452688.jpg (3840x2160, 3.29M)

That or GOG.

I do this too.

okay yang (formerly wang)

China is just a boogeyman shithead channers use because they hate change. Epic Games is good! They're entirely pro-consumer and have done so much good for gaming!

Soooo can't wait for the new Batman game! OMG

GOG and The Pirate Bay.

A cuck.

Attached: 1568364505532.png (2604x2160, 595K)

EGS is literally better then all those tho...

Seething cope tranny dilate have sex cringe and bluepilled

Your words are empty as your soul.

I have almost every store installed. What's the problem? Are you guys poor?

Attached: e95ce52ba5d0d053db6e6b8bdb309221.jpg (760x440, 46K)

You're a retard.
EGS spies on you.
You don't own you games on EGS.

GOG does not spies on you.
You own your games on GOG.

Attached: Better_platform_than_Epic_AND_Steam.png (1087x343, 173K)

I may just have to find my sea legs.

You're the person installing a bunch of "free" software on your machine.
Don't get mad when they use the literal GB of data on you to make you waste all your money with shit, if not going into a dystopian route where they will find all your dark secrets and blackmail you.

It's been 20 years since I got a PC in my room and none of that has happened yet.

Of course not, the shit weren't as bad as its about to become.
Strap on bucko, we're we are going to hell, you and me.

That's what they said 20 years ago. Shit isn't happening and won't happen.

do you always talk to yourself like this?

Oh just you wait, incel.
GoG will get BTFO by Epic after we kill Steam.

Why would you even want that tho

this would cause epic store to stagnate completely

>REPORT BOT THREADS
But...

Attached: 52117848_2076176155823997_3907964512539868806_n.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Free games and buying everything else on steam.
That or you have ascended and just pirate everything but i haven't reached that level yet.

hating on a game launcher is reddit and childish corperation loyalty

Have fun getting your credit card stolen

>What am I in for?
games... i guess.
whats the Yea Forumsedditors problem with egs? devs use it to not get buried in steams shovel ware assetflips and for guaranteed "sponsor" sales and if gamers happen to like that game gamers will buy it.
piraters will keep pirating wether there was egs or not.

>owning a digital copy

Attached: 1506981370267.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>winning side
There are no winning sides. There are no sides. You just get a game and play it. Stop thinking everything is a war that needs to be won.

Attached: 1340626641498.jpg (300x196, 13K)

if you have an expensive gaming PC, then playing multiplats at higher resolution and emulate some switch games. Also, shitposting a lot about sony and nintendo.

"us vs them" mentality was a mistake

supremely based post tbhq
I too have bought the games. Batman Arkham game by Rocksteady. Very good game , nice action.

You are the retard that does not get free game every week from Epic Games Store. Very good Arkham Action Game now FREE! on epic store. Get now.

This is capitalisms best triumph so far I bet, people defending corporations, and in this case the epic store. It can't get more retarded than this.
Never reply to these threads without the sage option.

Attached: 4chan got overrun by soy gobblers.jpg (1000x1000, 243K)

Hi my name is Ido. I live in Israel. I am 20 years old and a soldier in the IDF, Nachal Brigade. I enjoy playing the video game arkham asylum that I got for free. I did not same fag. No one explained to me the problem with the epic store. I did not same fag. This will be my proof

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-191722_Clover.jpg (1080x1920, 604K)