What's your excuse?

Attached: warrior.jpg (800x450, 107K)

I just prefer tauren warrior

You enjoy have the worst racials?

I don't play shit MMOs.
Grow up.

I wish orcs looked that cool in game

4 mana 4/3 with Charge

I still play and have fun with Hearthstone, roast me.

Orcs represent nigs. I play chad STR human only.

>never liked playing as a girl
>literally have to because human men in WoW look like tall dwarfs
>every other race looks like mexicans

But that doesn't look cute at all.

don't you get tired of having to sink another $50 every month or so

>roast me
Okay

Attached: DQfnNIXWsAA8RnP.jpg_large.jpg (1136x640, 170K)

Orcs aren't humans and only humans can be men.

my excuse? who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

based and rngpilled

>stomp is bad

ok metzen

Because I play troll rogue

Attached: images.jpg (237x213, 12K)

Some of those singleplayer cards are pretty fun, at least.

I'm not a gay user.

I do play an orc warrior though

good post

wash yer beck

Attached: 4324234234.jpg (260x258, 17K)

Alright Yea Forums, when did you finally stop playing?

I dropped it after they started charging for single player content

FOR THE WARCHIEF

>being a mindless barbarian instead of using your mind to achieve true power

>man
>doesn't play as a man

>tfw love the jamaican vibe of the trolls but don't like any of the classes they excel at

heavy shit mon

Attached: Vol'jin_Wei.jpg (615x554, 84K)

I consider myself a woman and I play orc warrior

>Hurr Orc Warrior makes me good
>Let me enjoy my free 15% damage buff
>Im so good, Aliiancefags btfo

I genuinely never understood how one faction has almost exclusively combat oriented racials and think they're superior players.

Attached: 1557117342136.png (331x319, 170K)

>he doesn't roll the chad male troll
Don't be a green dindu. Don't be a cow furry. Don't be a treacherous, backstabbing zombie. Choose the right race. Choose troll.

Right before Rastakhan's Rumble. Or maybe Boomsday, I forget which of those came first.
Didn't care for goblins, didn't care for trolls.
Have been eyeing the new expac though, I actually like the Explorer's League characters.

Attached: hearthstone-league-of-explorers-art_1280.0.0.jpg (1400x1050, 193K)

>jamaican
They're far more mesoamerican

>being a mindless barbarian instead of using your mind to achieve true power

Attached: Guldan.jpg (573x692, 67K)

Kind of the same. I definitely stopped buying packs around the first naxx expansion, but I still buy the single player modes since they're fun on both pc and phone.

NEEEEEEERD

I've played more single player content than multiplayer these last expansions, when I do play multiplayer it's usually just in wild with some clown fiest deck. People hate RNG or so they say, but it's the only thing I still find fun in this game.

>using your mind
>forgets to post his image the first time

Attached: 1464275203216.jpg (639x960, 99K)

They're more carribbean. Their voices range from haitian, cuban, to jamaican. Their culture is pretty tribal african, though.

Haven't all the singleplayer modes since TFT been free?

Sadly no. Some of the newer ones are back to wing-based purchasing. They're still fun though The first wing is free check it out~

A couple months ago during Rise of Shadows. I've actually quit multiple times, once right before TGT and once more during mean streets.

Holy shit. I quit in the middle of Wrath but Classic got me interested enough to read about Retail. It sounds like a fucking mess.

- no pvp servers! Basically everything is a pve server with optipnal flagging. What flaming faggots wanted that change?

- each server is now crossed with other servers? Wtf?

- wtf is this Averite system? Seems stupidly complicated and grindy

- back in my day you had normal and heroic dungeons. What the fuck is this Mythic speed run shit? Again too complex

-garrisons and farms? Hahah fucking mobile trash games

-the talent trees have been dumbed down , seriously wtf, one choice every 15 levels

I didn't realise retail was so bad. I tried to look on blizz forums about the changes but I forgot how cancerous it was there with blizzdrones, who at this point are £1000s deep in this game, defend it with a cultish zeal.

Fuck this game. Was considering classic but fuck giving money to blizzard

wow orks are gay

because i consider myself a man and not an orc?

Mythic+ is actually fun though. I really enjoy having something more challenging that doesn't require a huge amount of time