What are more examples of games where narrative takes a trainwreck direction a la Nier Automata...

What are more examples of games where narrative takes a trainwreck direction a la Nier Automata? I love when characters suffer.

Attached: nierautomata-game-of-the-yorha-edition-cover.jpg (1031x1417, 799K)

nier automata 2 when?

Your life, OP

For next-gen if ever. Platinum as always takes on too many projects and SE can never be trusted to properly fund a non-FF title.

Yup, at age 22 I already knew I was done for.

Why would you make such a shitty cover
I feel like people who don't notice wrong aspect ratios legit have something missing in their brain

Attached: 1430338982507.gif (314x272, 998K)

>first playthrough
huh, I must either be seeing things or that was a graphical glitch

>second playthrough
HOLY

Attached: NieR Automata 2019.09.23 - 14.20.19.06.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

why is there popola or devola

They don't show on first playthrough
Only 9S sees them because he's an advanced machine. He also almost notices their presence in one of the prequel stories.

Breath of Fire 4, sadly, only for the protagonist who has less screentime
But he gets slammed almost as hard as 9S and goes on the genocide crusade.

Attached: 1544271549296.jpg (405x600, 53K)

I'm replaying from start after finishing all the routes years ago. I'm not talking about Route A. 9S sees them because this is when the machines infiltrate YorHa.

It's the machine loli.

That's one of the Red Girls, not Devola or Popola. The main ego of the machine intelligence.

>It's the machine loli.
and why is there?

you didn't even play the game, huh?

It's the first visual clue that YorHa has been hacked. Well if you don't count the visual glitch when you're in the YorHa server.

Christ man, play the game

yes but why is there

yeah i thought i was just seeing shit then too, fuckin spooky

let me know when you find any. god that entire second act was just too heart-wrenching to play through

How good is A2 because playing 9S has gotten so old

9S is the true protagonist of the whole story while A2 is only playable for maybe 10% of the game
Enjoy

Look @ C route.

The best.

A2 is the best charcter to play as because you can completely break her main gimmick and make her too powered