Have you ever wanted to stop someone from enjoying a game you don’t like...

Have you ever wanted to stop someone from enjoying a game you don’t like. It’s honestly becoming a big problem with me. I just want to swipe the controller from there hand

Attached: 930B577C-9BC4-4086-BD73-B5EA9D210FC4.jpg (350x200, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp4kuEQu2-g
lifesitenews.com/news/top-doc.-fired-for-pointing-out-health-risks-of-gay-sex-makes-last-ditch-ap
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just take a break from Yea Forums

Have you ever wanted to stop a fag from spreading a disease you don’t like. It’s honestly becoming a big problem with me. I just want to swipe the life from *their* body

all the time

of course
shit taste begets shit taste
it's effectively the same thing with political opinions

That would imply I watch other people play games.

no one cares you worthless brain damaged retard
it's a troll you retards

I feel like I have to do this with Destiny, I have an incessant need to shitpost whenever a thread for that game comes back up. It gives me too much of a dopamine rush to throw the same shit that I was thrown at Bungie fans.

Attached: 1568844674179.gif (250x250, 564K)

>I personally really like this game because my tastes are different than yours.
> BRO, STOP HAVING FUN WITH THINGS I DONT LIKE. WTF, HOW DID YOU BECOME A NORMIE FAG!? THE FOUR CHINS WILL AGREE WITH ME! VIDEO GAME BAD!

I let friends have fun. I will sometimes disagree with their tastes, but it's theirs.

i'm aware of the context, but my intentions are my own
don't @ me

>it's a troll you retards

Attached: 1567952408980.png (782x758, 158K)

No, because I don't give a fucking shit what they spend their time doing if it has 0 impact to me. You fag.

How do you know? This isn't a copypasta as far as I can tell.

i want to punch people when i hear them praising communism. i'm very tolerant towards anything except stupidity. i could say that my overreaction is more sensible than yours because too much people praising communism might affect my future, but then you could say that your overreaction is just as logical because too much people buying shit games might affect future of the vidya market

Post her feet

You don't think your homicidal urges are a bigger issue?

>want to play celeste to spite the Yea Forumsermin
>it's too hard and i can't stand that it's constantly pushing the death counter in my face

Attached: 1558223168909.gif (680x703, 606K)

is this the tranny thread?

This but with fascism

Oh yeah Yea Forums is the problem and not some mental case

>i'm very tolerant towards anything except stupidity

Attached: 1558908343987.gif (230x172, 1.5M)

Yea Forums is full of mental cases you retard

All the fucking time. I wish shit games weren't popular.

Attached: fifa_19_old_cover.jpg (690x860, 81K)

No. If anything I want to learn from them. I want to get as much enjoyment out of life as I can and the more things I can enjoy the better. the only things I don't want to enjoy are the things that stop you from enjoying more things, like heroine and bigotry

just get a lobotomy

my friend and his gf play some Clash of Clans type of game on their desktop and they're really into it, I don't think they put money into it, but still... and the worst thing is he plays normal games as well, so he's not completely normie
other friend think Destiny 2 is the best thing ever and keep telling me to play it despite I told him I don't want to at least 10 times, somehow everytime we talk the conversation will ultimately lead to Destiny
and other friend is huge Conor McGregor fanboy and for every hour he play other games he put 10 into UFC 2 or 3, he owns both and for reasons unknown switching between them, he has easily 500 hours between those 2 and he's actual Chad that has job and goes out often
also one girl I know is huge Nintendofag and I mean it, she wouldn't play anything that isn't on Nintendo and thinks every N game is 10/10 eternal masterpieceshe's also biggest whore I know

Apparently the state of someone's feelings are more important than someones actual mental health, so no my general thoughts on the faggot menace is perfectly normal and justified

I trust doctors over 4channers

Just cheat bro ;)

>played with brothers/sisters/parents as a kid all the time
>now they're mostly casuals

Attached: 1495915652194.png (297x333, 116K)

Yeah, as a teenager, but I let people enjoy things now.

Attached: 1552253707607.jpg (281x215, 14K)

You can do it, user! I believe in you!

I am very glad I'm not some faggot who gets angry and seething over a flag in a videogame.

I make fun of my friend that plays ff14. But I don't say anything to make him stop. Good that he enjoys it. I can't stomach the shit

>I trust doctors
Yes, only the ones who have been harassed and attacked by the rainbow mob right?
You will never be a woman, and your penis is not for sticking into poopholes. Get that through your comebrain.

If you can't tell this thread is trolling then fuck you. Just Fuck You.

And there's a big boogieman all around us right?

kill me, daddy

>They were forced to give these opinions
Proof?

What is your strategy to FORCE doctors to give your preferred treatment, anyway? You guys are never clear on this because you have no plan outside of "ME WANT THING"

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU TRYING TO HAVE...Yea Forums forgive me for uttering this word...FUN???

>>I just want to swipe the controller from there hand
>not wanting to let them feel the same discontentment instead

*ahem*
GIT GUD

Calm the fuck down. It's not like communism is going to be implemented any time soon in usa.

It’s already too late. There should be a zero tolerance policy

This one is the worst

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp4kuEQu2-g

Attached: 1553870891293.png (693x598, 201K)

>brain damaged retard
Hey I know you, you're that dumbass who keeps posting shit like "stop giving the thread bumps brain damaged retard" on shit you didn't like.

lifesitenews.com/news/top-doc.-fired-for-pointing-out-health-risks-of-gay-sex-makes-last-ditch-ap

Happens all the time my mentally ill friend. This is from back in current year. You are all attention seekers and degenerates and i for one know that you will stop at nothing to get what you want, no matter how disgusting it is.

Attached: 1566498458236.png (1080x440, 729K)

How are you going to force doctors to give your treatment?

>all the time
>one case ever!

Attached: 4.png (868x3708, 2.44M)

What treatment are you talking about? Suicide?

Sounds like a disease

Why can't you answer? Is it because you have no realistic solution?

Celeste is like the most serene game that does the whole quick death quick respawn gameplay loop though, you fucking pansy. Be proud of the deaths.

why is Madeline such a cutie pants?

Attached: strawberries.jpg (964x1280, 184K)

Abortion game

Because that's easy to do with drawn characters

we moved past that

The only realistic solution is to stop giving gays their 'rights' and to stop exposing our own children to them

It's unfortunate how many people on Yea Forums act like they have opinions on a topic they know nothing about.

destiny fans are the biggest shitposters
they are well aware of how bad it can get and know what to write to rile people up

That isn't realistic though.

cute boy

That is reality for much of the world right now

People pretend like it's a bad thing, but if you care about games it objectively isn't. If people stop playing and buying bad games, devs will stop making them. It's that simple.

Attached: future_gi.jpg (852x1130, 166K)

Then what is the issue?

This post is a great example of how being reddit has nothing to do with political leanings. Please go back.

Start using question marks OP.

>Reddit ad hominem

This image makes me seeth with hatred

is this the daily rent free thread?

Attached: 148695093686951.png (308x326, 100K)

Attached: 1539098829225.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

cry some more

Attached: d77475cd814192c96cd18c34c2e6b052de121f59.jpg (1600x1600, 410K)

Attached: thumb_doug-walker-with-no-hair-ha-44473325.png (300x480, 70K)

Attached: EAQ_wkLWkAECJ7J.png (498x439, 56K)

Why are trannies so violent and mentally unstable?

I have like 11k deaths in Celeste, but to me it only means that i pulled trough with everything despite all of the deaths

>he says on the board constantly making fun of mentally ill, suicidal people because they have a personal one-sided vendetta against them

>and if you look to the left you’ll see Yea Forums!
>wow, mommy, are those REAL LIFE retards?
>yes, honey, unlike you they don’t have anything important to talk about!

Attached: 0F5E105B-2E4A-45A1-BFEF-E214D63328DF.jpg (476x357, 60K)

It's not a reality here

> he says, as he posts on a board full of the mentally ill

Do they shoot up schools?

>one-sided
You arent fooling anyone, trannoid

That's true but wouldn't having 10.9k deaths means you were better? (Yes.)

Only in the event of exploitative lootbox shit, and that's specifically because the petson who was getting into it has a history of gambling issues

>mfw Yea Forums has been mindbroken into thinking every generic orange pill bottle they see must contain titty sprinkles

Attached: 1544912929192.png (1176x1077, 650K)

And never will be because it's not realistic here. How do you propose stripping people of their rights in a realistic way? How do you propose forcing others to do what you want?

You're a faggot and need to get off the internet for a while.

Attached: latest.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

I have never seen a tranny mass shooting but we've seen like a half dozen incel shootings in the past year. Trannies also aren't on the DHS watch list and white nationalists are.

Do not reply to this post it is a trick. It is only stating they won't die in their sleep. Instead, they will die of horrible cancer while awake if you reply to him. I am taking a bullet for you all.

Bitch shut up, you know about Tranny Phantom going ghost

>falling for a troll while calling out others for falling for that same troll

lol

Attached: fad.jpg (474x314, 17K)

The vast majority of trans people just want to seek treatment for their disorder.

They don't understand their own bodies. Do you expect them to understand another person? They're convinced they're in the wrong body for frick's sakes. Imagine a crowd of a million people with anorexia demanding that you call them fat, and then the same people marching out into the streets everyday and disturbing everyone. That's the current situation.

They go to professionals who say you are wrong and they are right.

Is this like how the right supports anti vaxxers running around outside demanding you let them infect you with diseases because they believe in magic faires and tries to force laws that harm children by preventing vaccination? It's almost like the whole le groom meme but with actual real harm like dozens of kids in the ICU for a disease that was once eradicated. Never do seem to see it much on the left.

No they go to amoral shitheads who can pocket the money from unnecessary surgery, hormones, and antibiotics.

I admit the general story of Celeste is unnecessary and the trans/gay pride references shouldn't be in the game, but you're an absolute fucking retard if you actually fell for all of the trolling about the main character actually being trans or the story actually being about abortion from Yea Forums.

that one did a couole months ago

No, they go to doctors who have a professional opinion you disagree with becasuse you are a layman. If you would like to propose a realistic solution to your problem, feel free. You won't.

>DOCTORS GIVE TREATMENT I DISLIKE
Too bad. That's their job to give the treatment they think is best.

We know this is false because if it was true Yea Forums never would have stopped shitposting about it.

>Is this like how the right supports anti vaxxer
Literally a lie. Join the 40% tranny

According to the media and trannies 'incel' has no meaning
Looks like a nerd? Incel
Has barely any friends? Incel
Abusive father? Incel
"Incel" has no weight.

So, just like tranny?

>unnecessary surgery
Gender reassignment surgery, for the time being, is primitive and ineffective.
However, gender dysphoria cannot be treated or cured by simple therapy. It's impossible. There are no reliable sources showing us it is possible. The only proper treatment for gender dysphoria is hormones and, in the future, gender reassignment surgery, provided we've made enough progress that the benefits outweigh the setbacks.

I'm not going to propose a realistic solution to the issue because you're fundamentally in opposed to acknowledging the reality of the condition as a psychiatric one.

But psychiatrists suggest transitioning and giving these meds. You are basically saying doctors need to not do that but offer no realistic way achieve.

Literally the ENTIRE HISTORY of body dysmorphia shows that therapy works.

You must be 18 or older to post on Yea Forums

Yeah because they were wrong before when they just called it Gender dysphoria.
Bill Nye should have never been popular.

Study of this one doesn't show that so you lack a point.

No because I'm not a massive faggot who wants to ruin others enjoyment.

>Science evolves and does not stay static like a religion
HOW CAN THIS BE?! Don't they know that lightning is the Gods anger?!

You must stand up and interfere

You are the 8347348475th person I've seen make this claim. You're also the 8347348475th person who has failed to provide a source or any proof of this claim.
Also, body dysmorphia and gender dysphoria are two different things, so you're deducted even more points for being a moron.

>Is this like how the right supports anti vaxxers
Stopped reading there desu

>doctors keep prescribing it to patients
>NOOO LISTEN TO SCIENCE I BEG YOU IT DOESN'T WORK WE HAVE TO HANG THEM

proofs?

no
example
i think XC2 is dogshit
i have however no problem with people enjoying or buying it.
I have a problem when they try to stuff it down my throat because its the "Best jrpg like ever" or some shit like that and flood the board

Doctors used to prescribe thalidomide to pregnant women.

No because I don't have crippling autism and I don't take things that are posted on Yea Forums seriously.

But they didn't stop because it offended gamericans I bet.

Doctors used to prescribe fucking meth and cocaine and a good deal of them used to believe that women masturbating was a sign of demonic possession.
Unlike them, you're in the age of information and you've got a magical device called a computer. You can use it to curb your mental retardation and read up on this topic. I suggest you do so.

>user likes indie games
>talking about other people tastes

Here's your (you)

Attached: 1565116974001.png (500x500, 166K)

also double ironic because i only learned about celeste because of the flag spamming thing and generaing 300+ replies. No thread that was abut the game catch my eye until then.
So thx people, stay mad

Funny how you too bring up treatments that were discontinued wholly due to technical reasons, i.e. they didn't work, as if you want people to forget that you oppose tranny happiness for (im)moral reasons.

Actually, I think I replied to the wrong person, and I think we're actually in agreement regarding proper treatment for transgendered individuals.
I apologize for the confusion, user.

>Science evolves
Science shows us that there are 2 sexes and you can only be one or the other. If your body is anything in between, you're malformed. And if your brain is confused about it then your brain isn't wired correctly.
I dumbed this down a little because i know it'll be a lot for your tard brain to handle

Attached: 1567002569430.jpg (680x680, 78K)

>Caring about what other people like
Autism

Science shows us transitioning is the best treatment. Your feelings are now a come back.

user most of the outrage on here is spurred on by spergs scanning social media for the posts of others. These fags live for the opinions of others to get angry at.

>transitioning is the best treatment
In theory, yes. The problem is we haven't progressed far enough for it to work correctly. MTF therapy is a joke, dilation is still needed, and the "vagina" is just an open wound. FTM surgery is nearly nonexistent and the resulting "penis" is practically an airsoft tool that requires manual "pumping" for erections.
I sincerely hope we make strides in gender reassignment surgery so it works better. 40% meme is funny, but all in all I'd be happy if we prevented more suicides.

Its like you forget that we had the whole gay thing on lock for thousands of years

>science shows that the removal of genitals is best
Really says a lot about their mental health

Attached: 1539987205234.jpg (1024x765, 64K)

Transitioning doesn't necessarily involve the removal of genitals. In most cases It doesn't at all.

The majority of transgenders don't undergo bottom surgery. It's way too expensive and primitive. Not nearly as common as retards on Yea Forums make it out to be.

>us

Attached: 01a.png (680x616, 235K)

>expecting the retards here to know anything

They got soi word filtered because they thought it made people left leaning, you really think they actually know anything about the group of people they screech incessantly about?

Why do you bother defending your mental illness?

So then they're thinking they're the other sex, while still having the normal body they were born with... yup, still mentally ill.
Trantards are no different from plastic bimbos. They continuously tear themselves apart through horomones and skin removal until they feel comfortable, but then over time they eventually need more. More plastic. More drugs. It's never enough until they go FULL retard and then chop their dick off and call it a vagina. Or they cut skin off their arm and call it a penis. At that point their body is mega fucked and then they become completely miserable.
>BILL BILL BILL BILL

Attached: 1537882050935.jpg (1024x848, 168K)

>They got soi word filtered because they thought it made people left leaning

Attached: 1568736122720.jpg (379x250, 13K)

Look at how this shit's fucked with your head, you unironically think the major populace wants to euthanize these people.

fuck no I usually watch them for a bit and start asking questions even if I already know the answers, people getting excited over shit they love is my guilty pleasure

You're saying they're mentally ill and then criticising them as if they have the rationality to ignore it. Gender dysphoria is a serious disorder that's incredibly hard to live with.
Imagine only having one arm while your brain perpetually and forever tries to grab shit with the arm that you don't fucking have. It's a constant inconvenience and a sense of unease and discomfort that's almost always at the forefront of the afflicted's mind. It's not some dumbass trend.