Why can't anyone make good games anymore? Why has gameplay moved backwards since 15 years ago?

Why can't anyone make good games anymore? Why has gameplay moved backwards since 15 years ago?

Attached: dead wojak.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_I07Iq_2XM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's tons of GOATs in the indie scene AAA is ded

Just play japanese games, they still have soul. Western games are dead.

You gotta stop playing AAA games user. The bigger the teams get, the more "polished" they get to the point of becoming soulless cash schemes. The best things are coming out AA devs making endearing eurojank.

You're underage and or a casual.

No they don't. Nothing good has been released in Japan in the past years.

There are plenty of good games these days. From this year I've been playing Astral Chain, Devil May Cry 5, Sekiro, Ace Combat 7, and RE2make recently.
>He said good games lmao

If you don't like modern design trends thats fine, try something older. I've been working my way through the Sega Saturn library this year, I never had one growing up. Burning Rangers is amazing arcade action and Panzer Dragoon Saga actually lived up to the hype, and I don't even like JRPGs.

This "tired gamer" shit is stupid. If you don't want to pay games just don't play dude. The problem is 100% you.

Attached: BNyvLrE.jpg (535x792, 138K)

>Movie game
>Movie game
>Souls clone
>Movie game
>Movie game
Great

Because you faggots actually believed Dark Souls was a good game

These retards don't like anything but boring AAA and they've gotten tired of that.

I'll agree there are some real gems in the indie scene.

My favorites are Gone Home and Depression Quest. How about you?

Congrats user, your tastes babe matured.
Start appreciating games for their kino instead of their fun, and you should be able to squeeze another 15 years out of your hobby

Underage.

No. I like games like Deuce Sex

"soul"

Which is a good game, but Kingmaker is a better roleplaying game, dmc5 is a better action game and I don't really enjoy fps so whatever, I did a melee run when I played it.

>Hollow Knight
>Celeste (unironically)
>Undertale (unironically)
>Dead Cells
>My Friend Pedro
>Shovel Knight
>Guacamelee
>Everything
>No Man's Sky Beyond
>Into the Breach
>Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
>Divinity: Original Sin 2
and countless others

There's plenty of great and innovative games coming out OP. Maybe you just have depression dunno.

Hedonism fueled by mobile phones? Now everyone has ways of wasting time on the phone/ internet so instead of working and and thinking about their work 24/7 they just do the bare minimum to get by.

because the people who make good video games graduated into retirement or management, and thus are no longer making good video games. also: Ecclesiastes was right (not the shitty revised edition i mean the original "welp fuck it" one).

Attached: 1509027532275.png (1445x695, 94K)

>lists the dozen games everyone's played.
Name one (1) obscure or AAA game that is as good as those ones.

Super Cloudbuilt
CrossCode
Valdis Story

>rehash
>rehash
>rehash
>rehash
>rehash
oh BOY

Attached: dream.jpg (1230x600, 109K)

bad

>Hollow Knight
>DOS2
Good
>Undertale
Okay
>rest of those
Shit

G R A P H I C S

You haven't played any of them.

Didn't play cloudbuilt but you have such good taste with the other two that I'm tempted to.

Sekiro looks like shit
>parry parry parry parry parry parry

Just play any from pic related, you will have a good time.

Attached: indies.jpg (1500x1500, 779K)

A rehash of a good game is a good game.
You haven't played most of them. I'd bet money on it.

I've been having a lot of fun with indies, picked up Synthetik and having a great time despite some minor annoyances. And I'm not usually into roguelike hybrids

I dont need to play a game to understand its vibe

>Implying you need to play indie trash to know they're trash

And what vibe is that, user?

Good white devs have been cast out and replaced with shitty third world offshore devs.

>not as good as the games it apes
>super meatboy + vvvvv knockoff that people only liked because of the music
>bad game carried by appeal to perverts
>shitty "roguelite" in a sea of shitty procgen games that will never be as good as spelunky
>that one xbox live arcade game that was already a rehash of of that one alien shooting game that was freeware on pc forever ago
>rehash of nintendo games
>rehash of beat em up snes games
>journey + spore oh boy
>no man's lie
>shitty board game
>it's another ninja theory episode
>not as good as DoS which wasn't really that good either compared to the sea of crpgs from years past
i'm not depressed i just have standards and better memory than a goldfish you fuck

quality. both are asset flips.

people like you are the reason we have to suffer through marvel movies which would have bombed in theaters 15 years ago

>Super Cloudbuilt
>Valdis Story
>asset flips
Feel free to prove me wrong.

Somewhere around 2005-10 gaming became too big for its own good, which completely killed any organic growth it might have had.
Now it's all big money.

It's starting to get good again OP, just dig deeper.
It was ruined on the last generation when we let the americans rule the gamedev.

nah its rottentomatoes' """""""""""""""""""""reviewers""""""""""""""""

Nigger this year alone we had REmake 2, DMC5, and Sekiro
>inb4 but I don’t like those
Then you have shit taste

>REmake
Remakes are literally always shit
>DMC
I don't play DMC games
>Sekiro
Don't play Soulslikes

This.
I maybe buy 1 AAA game a year (MHW would have been the one this year), but there are tons of indie games that are $30 and under that are fucking steller in the last few years. If you actually give two shits about gameplay, its where it's at.

I don't watch marvel movies generally speaking. I also haven't been to the theater in nearly half a decade. Movies mostly suck.

Most games suck, if a great game comes out I want more of the same for a sequel.

basically the same thing

i said people LIKE you, retard. also it's not more of the same, lightning in a bottle can rarely be captured twice if ever again.

>Remakes are literally always shi-

Attached: 900B3B72-8F0D-4EA1-9603-F0D17E0B577B.jpg (220x311, 28K)

>being a whinging cunt for attention
Your inevitable suicide can't come soon enough, OP.

Look at all these good white devs

Attached: D0BYoONU8AIQWvN.jpg (1200x675, 221K)

Because zoomers are blind shill sheeps that will buy any shit as long as it panders liberalism (hurr durr this game has a tranny prot, 10/10) or because a screaming manchild recommended it on youtube (YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS GAME 100% YEET LIT AMAZING)

Oh so you do have shit taste sorry these aren’t turn based jrpgs

Remasters are always shit, not Remakes.

But it often is. DMCV was superb the same was 1 3 and 4 were. Sequels that try to change the formula usually suck.

How the fuck is astral chain a movie game lmao

Sekiro isn't a Soulslike though.

You sound jaded AF. You should get help.

I respect the classics but most of these games are better than anything that ever came before in their respective genres.

>Hollow Knight is unironically the best Metroidvania ever made and better than SotN and Super Metroid

>Dead Cells is the best roguelike ever made and it's not even finished yet

>Celeste is the best 2D platformer ever made period. The story and music are just a cherry on top.

>Name a better 2D-stealth game than Mark of the Ninja

>Undertale is the best old school JRPG evermade from a story point of view

>Darkest Dungeon is probably the deepest and most polished turn based game ever made

I could literally go on for ages

My problem nowadays is literally that i don't have enough time to play all the incredible experiences modern gaming has to offer. Obviously not AAA shit. That'd be like complaining there's no good modern movies because of Transformers and Capeshit

There are exceptions to the rule (Kirby Super Star Deluxe being another notable one) but remakes do suck 90% of the time.

>you haven’t played any of them
That’s every Yea Forums thread ever, don’t come here expecting people to criticize a game after playing it, we are not so different from plebbit, they praise blindly, we hate blindly

I don't play JRPGs.

What Japanese games do you play then?

DMCV was a boring yawn fest that literally changed the formula by making you play vast stretches as a puppeteer. you're a fucking idiot.

everything you said is objectively wrong and you are an obvious troll

We will never have an AAA game that will come close to something like into the breach or obra dinn

Attached: b58.png (672x777, 312K)

I don't know if I do. I don't play games based on country of origin.

You have dogshit taste. It's one of the best action games of all time by any relevant metric.

Anyone who says hollow knight is the best vania is retarded and their opinion has no value go to a new thread

Risk of Rain 2

good games get released all the time. you just have to know your own tastes well enough to find the ones that suit your neurological latticework

why people stopped localizing japanese indie games on steam? They just realized that translating shitty vns pays more?

>Hollow Knight is unironically the best Metroidvania ever made and better than SotN and Super Metroid
This guy has good taste

>Dead Cells is the best roguelike ever made and it's not even finished yet
... and you lost me

Are you retarded? You said the Japanese don’t make good games anymore

keep eating capcom's shit user they surely appreciate it. it was a very good looking game though. i had more fun playing with the dynamic chandeliers than i did actually playing through the game.

Wrong about everything except Hollow Knight

Man i wish I liked Into the breach. I feels more like a puzzler than a tactics game.

Capcom is killing it right now. You honestly have awful taste. I'd love to see your top 10. Likely a bunch of story or graphics driven garbage.

why can't you make a thread that isn't just template wojak garbage?

I mean, Capcom mad MHW and the Icebourne DLC, that’s very kino on my book, that being said, fuck DMC shills

>why can't you make a thread that isn't just template wojak garbage?

Attached: 5C62615D-9E10-45AC-A11B-ABCBB36B6AF7.jpg (521x588, 23K)

No I didn't. That was someone else.

Dead Cells isn't a roguelike. It's not turn based.

It's kind of accurate. The AI goes out of its way to make the game fairer. There's always a way out unless you really dig your own grave.

you're literally a NEW GOOD OLD BAD person, what would be the point?
frankly i would like to get MHW but i'm not dropping that much cash on a digital copy of a slightly refined version of a game i've already played to death. maybe if it ever crops up for $15

If you want innovative and fresh gameplay you should get a VR headset and buy some games that require you to use your body. I was getting jaded by flatscreen games just like you before I tried VR a few years ago

Thrill of the Fight
Blade & Sorcery
Jet Island
Superhot VR
Windlands 1 & 2
Pavlov
Lone Echo
Minecraft (I'm not even joking. Minecraft in VR is pure kino, especially if you've got some friends to join you)

stay the fuck away from vrchat though, it's a cesspool of autism, alcoholism and teen drama. Check out /vrg/ or pic related lol

Attached: 1547631058938.png (826x825, 1.13M)

Attached: u0h83ff3m2b31.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

there is a gdc talk about it, the design philosophy of the game was doing everything as simple as possible with every move being really important and everything shown in the hud before the turn start...so it was pretty much deliberate from the beginning

youtube.com/watch?v=s_I07Iq_2XM

>vast stretches
Only 3-4 missions

Man you sure told me.

Maybe you should actually try playing some modern games instead of just circle-jerking on Yea Forums how terrible they are,

I'm 30 and I've probably played more old games than you as well. I just take issue with you saying nothing good comes out anymore.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAMES USED TO BE SOOOOOO GOOD 25 YEARS AGO
typical whiny and retarded FAT stinky millennial
no fucking cares, you fucking manchild,
admit that you grew out of a hobby and find a different one

Attached: 1562417537014.jpg (466x587, 46K)

How can you say that when you live in a world with opus magnum?

Attached: AWJPB5O.gif (826x647, 1.65M)

sneed

Trannies always take it personal when you offend their shovelware indieshit games

At least its easy to out them

Attached: 1568420297907.jpg (604x604, 133K)

AAA is trash and you're a casual.

4 missions and that's like 3-4 hours of gameplay too much as that shitter.
they've been re-releasing the same shit over and over again with less interesting mechanics and shiny new paint since like 2009. i'm sick of it. last good-ish game was rocket league and they ruined that shit within roughly 2 updates.

I'd say the opposite. Stop playing faggy indie games except Spelunky and Caves of Qud and join us in the future user.

old games are fucking shit jank garbage
people who praise SHIT games like OoT and FF7 are braindead millennials

those games suck too. people were just as susceptible to marketing then as they are now.

cry a river

Because the world hates you, Wojakshitter. Kill yourself.

>frankly i would like to get MHW but i'm not dropping that much cash on a digital copy of a slightly refined version of a game i've already played to death. maybe if it ever crops up for $15
Are you 12 years old or some dirt poor 3rd worlder? It's no wonder you hate every new game that comes out when you can't afford any of them lol. Sour grapes etc.

Stop being poor.
Stop bitching about games you haven't played.
Stop being such a sour puss in general.
Also, have sex

Attached: 1562154621345.jpg (610x610, 176K)

Just like comics or movies. They adopted propaganda for expanding the market as a strategy.

based, synthetik is a great game

Funny you mention rocket league because it's an example of a shitty sequel. The first game was better in every way, but you never played it because you're casual trash.

>Imagine calling someone a casual because he hasn't played an obscure indie RC-car soccer game with a shitty name longer than a typical review of the game.

Dilate

>paying $30 to $60 for a minor upgrade of a game that's existed since PS2/Wii means you're poor
it's not that i can't afford it, it's that i value my money (and by extension, my time) enough to not spend it stupidly.

Ootl here, what’s wrong with playing games “casually”? Isn’t that the point of a hobby?

>terrible camera
>terrible physics
>terrible lag
>horrible stupid arenas
>like two cars and only one is good
i did in fact play it on ps3 which is why i bought rocket league day one. if you think SARPBC is better you're a fool of a took.

That's exactly what I just did. I'll do it again you filthy fucking casual.
Play them casually if you want, but I don't come here to discuss games with people who don't know shit about them. If you only read Harry Potter you don't belong on Yea Forums and similar idea here.
The physics are infinitely better you retard. Rocket league is like playing in molassas.

Except oot is actually good, don’t blame the rest of the world for your cum taste

I'm sure you do know how to do that from first hand experience, millennial subhuman :^)

it is now, when rocket league came out it was choice as shit. did you miss the part where i mentioned updates ruined it within weeks? there's a reason i don't play RL anymore.

If your time is so valuable you shouldn’t be playing any games at all, they are literally time sinks lmao

>Play them casually if you want, but I don't come here to discuss games with people who don't know shit about them. If you only read Harry Potter you don't belong on Yea Forums and similar idea here.
This is some really tasty autismo

riiight

>frankly i would like to get MHW but i'm not dropping that much cash on a digital copy of a slightly refined version of a game i've already played to death. maybe if it ever crops up for $15
If you value your time so highly, and you are so incredibly bored with all the shit games out there, why are you waiting for a game you'd like to play to go on sale for 15 fucking dollars?

Shit doesn't make sense.

Attached: 1552465211437.jpg (400x400, 29K)

time is money but you can't work 24/7 unless you're a freak you literal mouth breathing retard.

because it's only worth $15? it's not a hard concept my guy.

I played it on release and it was slower and shittier than SSARBC then too.
Don't care, if you're not an enthusiast of a hobby why are you trying to discuss it with people who are? I watch the odd game of hockey, I wouldn't go to a hockey forum and try to talk like I knew shit.

Time is money, but still you're spending valuable time on Yea Forums shitposting about how all modern video games are trash.

It's time to get a job user, you're not fooling anyone. Just a couple hours at McDonald's will get you that 15$ for when MHW goes on sale.

>slower and shittier than the original
i just don't see how someone could play both and say something so objectively wrong. you're talking about
>big fat ball slowly getting lofted around with weird hitboxes
vs
>ball zipping around a million miles an hour and the ability to actually see where you're flying enabling aerial gameplay beyond dude kuxir twist lmao

Why do gamers complain so much about the same thing that happens to every hobby once it grows too popular? I bet there are still hundreds of games from 15+ years ago that you haven't played. You should be grateful that your hobby has mobile gaming to act as a containment.

im at work shithead i'm a sysadmin. some of us can shitpost while we make money because we got an education. nice strawman though.

Why do you talk about gamers as if you're not one? Who are you and why are you pushing your agenda on Yea Forums?

Kill yourself, OP. You just dismiss everything no matter what as bad and everything someone might suggest you'll handwave as not being a 10/10 perfect game. There's a board for faggots like you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>dude just like play all the shovelware on NES lol
no

2019 Japan has been dominating:

Sekiro
DMC V
Astral Chain
FE3H
Mario Maker 2
Ace Combat 7
RE2
And we're still waiting on Death Stranding

The only 2 upcoming western games that have a chance of coming close in terms of quality are Luigis Mansion 3 and Doom Eternal.

This year alone we had AC7, REmake ,DMC V, and Sekiro. Good year with fantastic games. Sucks to be you, OP. Seems like you grew out of gaming in general.

all garbage

way to out your shitty taste
now kys

>Luigis Mansion 3
>Western

Who said anything about shovelware? Since you're a weeb go play arcade games, I guarantee that there's dozens of great ones that you never 1CC'd

>i'm a sysadmin
aaaah that explains a lot. You're a bitter turbo autist. Have sex lol

Attached: 1554058017318.jpg (1024x548, 83K)

>all garbage

Attached: wojak-nigger.png (1148x1137, 132K)

I am one but I'm also old enough to remember the same thing happening to arcades and even skateboarding. When bored children with rich parents take over the scene, it's time to move on.

We have these threads four or five times a day, and they all boil down to the same shit:
"I WANT TO WHINE."
There are tons of good games out there - indie and AAA alike. We may not be reaching the exact same height as the golden era had, but we are pretty damn close. All you need to do is not to be a bitch, do some research your self, and have realistic expectations.

But no. OP's in these threads almost universally get ANGRY when people start actually recommending shit to them.

You can go and pick up Factorio, Pathologic 2, Prey, Dishonored 2, Anno 1800, Dusk, Amid Evil, Hollow Knight, nu-Doom, Risk or Rain 2, Hat in fucking Time, Alien Isolation or whatever out of those dozens and dozens of actually solid, or straight up fantastic games out there.

But nah, another fucking brat thinking he is cool for whinning and self-pitty, desperately hoping people will ressure him about how great he is for being miserable.

is that a hint of jealousy I detect? must suck to not be able to play videogames and shitpost at work like i do. try going back to school.

>there are tons of indie games that are $30 and under that are fucking steller in the last few years
Like..?

Attached: 1543538553846.png (676x690, 342K)

BallisticNG, dirt cheap and everything a Wipeout fan could hope for and more

If you're a sysadmin you should be earning a decent salary. Why don't you invest in a VR hmd and see if it's your cup of tea? If it's not, just resell it. I'd recommend the Oculus Rift S or Quest. I used to own a Vive before but the bad controllers and shitty optics drove me to insanity

Attached: 1562007429669.jpg (692x960, 207K)

i've already 1cc'd all the metal slugs, i still have the pacman level strats memorized, i've played all the shmups of note, you'd be surprised. not that completing a game within certain arbitrary parameters has shit to do with anything anyways.

Because they are autistic social rejects who need to be contrarian to feel special, they are wageslaves at mcdonalds with realistically no professional future, they can’t talk to a girl for shit, they suck at any physical activity, and they have zero friends, but they hate new games, they are woken because they go against the rest of the world, that’s their claim of fame, they suck at life but as long as they are contrarians they can feel they have some worth

Dwarf Fortress
It's not finished, but it's something.
OP, I completely agree with you, but it is what it is. Accept it. Either learn to make your own games, or move on to another hobby.

>is that a hint of jealousy I detect? must suck to not be able to play videogames and shitpost at work like i do. try going back to school.
kek judging by your attitude in this thread it doesn't exactly seem like you're having the time of your life

Attached: 1556911919159.jpg (716x717, 45K)

i did buy a rift and it was a huge meme. i'd rather just go shoot a real gun or swing a real sword instead of waving around my living room until i get motion sickness. vr flight sims were kinda cool tho i guess.

So? MS is the bare minimum, plenty of other great run n guns like Shock Troopers, OutZone, Rolling Thunder games, Elevator Action Returns, Mystic Warriors, Gunforce 2 and more. And 1CCs got a lot to do with it, it's a basic goal to go for that can potentially give dozens of hrs of entertainment and let you ignore all modern games entirely

>he must be depressed!
no, i'm just disapointed with the lowest common denominator causing massive amounts of cultural stagnation.

>trannie fortress
lmao

>trannie fortress
What? I haven't played DF since 2017. What did I miss?

>i'd rather just go shoot a real gun or swing a real sword instead of waving around my living room until i get motion sickness.
Then fucking go do that. It sounds like you need a break from computers in general

played em all, though yes I have not 1cc'd all of them. that's the same kind of "doing the same shit over and over" i'm talking about. you're just learning patterns and the rules of boxes on a screen interacting until you stop losing.

i do go do that you shitter. why must everyone assume that having taste is equal to being some depressed fuck? I just like video games and want to see them keep getting better and keep surprising us.

>racing

Lol just off you already, aren’t guns stupidly easy to get in the States? Just leave a letter that say “fuck trannies” and be done with it user

you're a retard, quit dragging gaming down with your retardation

Not that other guy but I hate to break it to but it’s only downhill from here. You literally just said the whole reason why the problem exists.
Hope you like reddit and whatever reddit wants.

Well then keep whining you useless tit

Factorio, Rimworld, Dustforce, Furi, Antichamber, Dead Cells, Cuphead, Into the Breach, Darkest Dungeon, Kerbal, Prison Architect, Hat in Time... Pick your fucking poison and stop bitching.

Hrs literally not going to stop he’s not physically capable I recommend getting into cars and guns since you already have the job.

what astounding and insightful commentary to point out that i know what the problem is gee

I played like 90% of those though.

Then start looking you fuck.
And no, you are not depressed, that much is true. You are just a shitty, bitter asshole. Depressed people don't chose or deserve their misfortune: you do and do.

Sorry didn't know you wanted cinematic experiences, can't help you with that mate

retard lol

>lol you're just whining!
k
i have hobbies outside gaming, yes. that doesn't make it sting any less.

wojakshits should be flayed alive

EVERYTHING has moved backwards since 15 years ago, friend, not just videogames

And it is because of jews, niggers and women. Enjoy the decline

we've already established that there's no point, gaming is remakes, nostalgia wank, and autism sims at this point (though i admit factorio was pretty fun for a rocket launch or two).

Not sure what you wanted me to say it’s not like the problems going to get any better. Your literally ahead of 95% of the population by realizing this.

Last game I enjoyed was la-mulana 2
>la-mulana 3 never ever

You are just whining, you aren't describing what you want, you probably don't even know what you want, you're not offering substantial criticism of anything. All your posts are is UGHHHHHHH I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ANYTHING, pure whinge.

Gaming is dead nobody puts effort into the games anymore it’s a damn shame and gaming becoming main stream is to blame also reddit but that’s like normal so.
Unless you wanted to make a game of your own.

Name a good game.

this is circular logic but i'm not going to bother to explain why because you're a low grade retard
i've thought about it. i'm more of a consumer than a producer though, to be honest.

There are plenty of good games being made. You're just a miserable sack of shit that can't enjoy anything.

>ITT: seething millennial subhumans

Attached: 1563895831597.jpg (1000x847, 117K)

>i've thought about it. i'm more of a consumer than a producer though, to be honest.
lmao of course you are, devoid of talent & passion like most of these "tired gamer" types

And I hardly believe you have the time to actually make a game. Half the reason there’s so many under baked shits out there is because people don’t put the time in. Since you’re a sysadmin I’m sure you worked as a help desk at some point and you know how things go in an office right? Now imagine that “those” people have to make a video game.

Who the fuck are you? Honestly just go back to red-dit so you can downvote shit

cool strawman. my hobby is playing game though, not making them.
which is why i said i've thought about it. video games are hard work. i've programmed enough shitty programs to know how much goes into a game, assuming you're not using a bunch of expensive industry rendering frameworks.

I'm the one who cucks, get your useless low energy faggot ass outta my sight

so you're 12 then, got it.

>Astral Chain and DMC5
>movie games

You didn't just say that.

Please TELL ME you did not just say THAT!

No, we have not established that. We have established you are a shitmaster beyond any repair, and that wasting any more time on you is a fucking crime.
Enjoy your wallowing in self-pitty. Just don't expect anyone else to feel any sympathy.

Zoom zoom

You get cucked a lot? Jeez sorry dude you

>they always get aggressive
keep shoveling that shit into your mouth. ignorance is bliss i guess.

Really weak responses, get your testosterone levels checked

Ever even CONSIDERED the possibility that "they always get aggressive" because you are doing something infuriating and dumb?

You just recently got checked for low test? I hope you get better soon.

we're trying to talk about video games here, not you're closeted cuckold fetish

Attached: 1526090139812.jpg (511x896, 88K)

sure. that's what self awareness is all about right? but after weighing the considerations (you're stupid, you're on Yea Forums defending shitty games, you're not civil) i've concluded that it's because you know i'm right but don't want to admit it for whatever reason you've conjured up.

Haha every game is shit amirite??? Please give me (You)s I have nothing else in my life please guys I need this

>n-no u
Get an energy drink or go for a jog, this is just depressing to see

Now you’re shilling products I wonder who could be behind this post.... hmmm..

Attached: 1490048762654.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Well, since you at least know the term "self-awareness": Have you considered that in this very thread, several dozens of people actually went out of their way to suggest perhaps up to hudred different game, which is actually a sign of politeness and desire to help, not abusiveness?

Have you considered that you dismissed every single one of them arrogantly, without actually giving any solid reasoning why, and in fact establishing and criteria for what you do consider a good game?

Have you considered the fact that you straight up lied about most games being remasters or autism simulators, as vast majority of the games suggested do not actually fall in either category?

Have you considered that the very fact that you made this thread already 100% convinced that nobody can suggest anything that will satisfy you, and you will do nothing but sneer, itself reflects very poorly on you, and in fact betrays the fact that you either just beg for attention (and justify it to yourself as ok because it's "ironic" even though that changes nothing), or that you have an inherent desperate need to prove absolutely random people how superior you are, even though the fact that your decision to reject every suggestion is based on blanket apriory judgement, thus in no way reflecting actual taste or intelligence?

Yeah, try asking those questions yourself, if you know what self awareness is.

i didn't make this thread, and plenty of reasons have been provided why suggested games are bad. most of them fall under the same category: it's all the same shit. if you distill the list down to games that don't fall under that, you have:
factorio
dwarf fortress
car ball
vr games (which by necessity of reducing motion sickness and being playable are all highly derivative of each other)
and that's it. everything else suffers from being the same thing but with different themes/intellectual properties or somewhat different mechanics, or worse yet, is a worse version of whatever it derives from. there is nothing new under the sun in 2019.

This could be said about all games literally in any historical period ever, but you already know that.
You mentioned self-awareness. If you really have that, you already know what a piece of shit you are.
If you don't, nothing that I will say will have any impact what so ever - you are broken beyond any repair, in fact not really even a human anymore.
Again, enjoy your walling in shit, but don't expect others to feel sympathy.

Honestly if you are feeling so burned out from videogames then try to play DnD, the mechanics are as good as the players, it’s honestly a really good way to pass the time and have some memorable experiences